Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Goodies because I'm good morning. You're all. Nice to have everybody back here this morning. Get going. We got a good more team in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: The intern Siciny Tanya the back room, Mikayla Fonsie Ruby, Coachella Weekend Number one. Dodger Stadium also opened sixty four years ago. Today you got the Reds beat the Dodgers sixty three. Back in the day, mostly cloudy skies, highs in the upper sixties, storms coming in tonight. Expect rain through Sunday. Meghan Trainer is going to be our guest this morning. She was on a celebrity Wheel of Fortune. Did a great job. I always loved seeing her and fun. Yeah, I've not to spend time with her outside of work, but she seems really fun.
Speaker 1: Did you see what. I don't know what's going on between Meghan Trainer and her husband.
Speaker 2: I guess they're just close and I think they have a new baby, right, so she's holding the baby and flossing her teeth.
Speaker 3: Well, all yeah, find somebody that'll floss your teeth.
Speaker 1: And you'll be with them. Forever.
Speaker 2: I've never in my life met that person or actually thought I wanted to meet that person to floss my teeth. I mean, I don't know why, Like I will use your toothbrush, but I don't know that I want you flossing my teeth. I don't find it so gross to use your toothbrush. I do find it a little gross for you to get in between my teeth with the floss.
Speaker 3: Now, when it's true love, yeah, even.
Speaker 1: When it's true love. Seat you know. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm naive, but there are certain things I don't want to spoil when I have true love. I don't need the door open when you go potty.
Speaker 4: Oh you.
Speaker 1: I am one of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen it all, but I need you know some things you don't you you don't want to do.
Speaker 1: You want to see and hear all the stuff that I do.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really get it from his end. He's more private about that.
Speaker 1: But I'm not driving at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, creates some intrigue. Nah, Come, everybody's in the bath I never have a time to myself. There's always a kid or somebody in the bathroom at the same time that I'm going.
Speaker 1: I don't even want.
Speaker 2: You to see me in the tub without bubbles in the bathroom, right, clear water?
Speaker 1: No, you should be bubbles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with you with the bubbles.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is about.
Speaker 2: Like getting in the bathroom clear water doesn't feel complete, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't need to see myself.
Speaker 2: I need bubbles, shampoo, whatever to be Yeah, exactly, I am not relaxed.
Speaker 1: Looking at that. I use the body wash anything, anything to cover me up while I'm in the.
Speaker 3: Back bits are floating around and wire.
Speaker 2: Bathtub's not comfortable. Ye know in the movie everyone wants take a bath together. Yeah, it does not work.
Speaker 3: And the puddles don't work either. They don't suction cup right, they fall off.
Speaker 2: That hurts my shoulder or a shirt? Where do I put my head? And you read a book? These people having a glass of wine.
Speaker 1: No, it's not possible.
Speaker 2: I always say I'm gonna do something in the bath, right, get some reading done, have a glass, Some have a beer.
Speaker 3: No, I do. Set that all up and then I last maybe eight minutes.
Speaker 1: I can't last in a bath either. I know what it is. It takes me a long all the bath than be in the bath me too.
Speaker 2: I get it, and I say to myself, You're about to get out, aren't you?
Speaker 1: Yes you are. No, don't do it.
Speaker 2: You just spent ten twelve minutes setting this up. Don't get out in ninety seconds. Why I'm not enjoying it?
Speaker 1: It's too hot. It should be it's too hot, but I like it. Anyway, here we go.
Speaker 2: We got free gas Friday every hour and you know what, cisan e Tanya and so if you qualified to win free gas for a year, when you get your free gas is major Chwo's gonna be out in Manabello paying for gas too on the fly, live and in person.
Speaker 1: Megan Trainer after seven.
Speaker 2: Every styles aperture on Kiss if that Megan Trainer joining us after seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: New album Toy with Me out later in the month. Uh So, I have a question for you.
Speaker 2: You know we talked often about when you travel. You know people who do weird things on the plane. They take their shoes and socks off, or they haulg the arm rest or you know. I was in a restaurant and there was there was the one arguing with her husband on FaceTime speaker phone while she ate a pizza and you could hear the whole thing, and you know, I was trying to get a look at the guy. I mean, I was like into the soap opera of it all. But here's another one that the other day. I was out on my bike and I took a little breakston in my bike. Yeah, and other bikers were coming by. You ever been around one of those people that have a speaker on their bike. They're playing their music out loud, right, Okay, Well that happened, and you know, kids were out, people were out, and this dude rolls through on his bike blaring F bomb music. Oh no, And I was thinking, what's the rule on that? Like when I mean, is there a rule? Does the music need to be the radio edit? When you're a speak?
Speaker 3: Are in up Freedom Beach?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: I was thinking I was with someone and I was like, do I need a comment about that?
Speaker 1: Do we say anything about that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What if I had to explain that I was with Dodd? Dodd? What DoD?
Speaker 3: Yeah, your buddy working out with.
Speaker 2: My bike buddy, my workout partner that's working working on you know, the fitness with.
Speaker 3: What were you offended? Was DoD offended?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: How did you feel?
Speaker 2: I just felt like, Okay, I put myself in that position, like, Okay, if I were playing my speaker out loud, my device out loud, would I play songs in this area with all these people that dropped F bombs everywhere?
Speaker 3: Yah, I feel embarrassed about that.
Speaker 2: I think I would so, But you know, there are things that I don't know that that we just we do.
Speaker 1: And we don't really care what other people think. But is there a rule?
Speaker 2: There should be a rule on the FaceTime speaker phone, and there should, I think, be a rule on the music that you're blasting on your device when you're cruising through a crowd of people. Yeah, you know, let's kiss Justin Bieber a night out from his Coachella headlining performance tomorrow night in the Desert Seacrest with you sistant Etany, Sophia, Mikayla in the back room. So, MICHAELA, she saw this on Instagram. I'm gonna reserve. I'm gonna hold my opinion until you explain it. Okay, I a strong one on this, But you saw this on Instagram, and this is how to meet guys.
Speaker 1: Go ahead quickly.
Speaker 7: Yes, So I saw this girl on Instagram post that she goes to a photo booth, gets a strip of photos of herself. Then she cuts out the photos, puts her name and on her on the back, and then hands them out to cute guys at parties.
Speaker 1: So feel like it's desperate.
Speaker 3: No, it's so cute somewhere in between for me.
Speaker 2: Cute you're handing out You're like passing out business cards with your picture on them. Yeah, your information on the back. Okay, tell you no.
Speaker 3: Would it be better if it was a business card with no picture?
Speaker 1: You can't pass yourself out anywhere on anything.
Speaker 3: By the way, do you call this desperate?
Speaker 5: If you were applying for your dream job and you were giving it, You're all no, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: No, but I would if it were in my personal life.
Speaker 7: So I'm shy, so it's hard for me to go up to a guy. So this is like an icebreaker, I feel like, But no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't hate it to shoot your shot? Why not?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: This is the equivalent of me hanging out headshot.
Speaker 3: This is no different than an app where you're swiping on an app.
Speaker 1: It is totally different. You're in person, even.
Speaker 7: Better, even better, it's great for the women on Instagram.
Speaker 3: See you gotta try it.
Speaker 1: Guys loved it? Are they you sure they're not?
Speaker 2: AI?
Speaker 1: Do we know that they're real?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't believe anything anymore. This for sure, My god says, don't.
Speaker 3: What if you have a buddy. What if I'm your wingwoman and we go to laurel tavern together and I'm the one passing out these cards on your behalf desperate? No, it's better if it's Mikayla. Really yeah, I'd be like, oh, this is my friend.
Speaker 1: She's so cute.
Speaker 3: You're cute. Here's your info caller if you want or don't? I do like that better? Bye?
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm cringing. I love all of this. Hey, I got to talk about Fridays today. Friday. Are you in Friday mode? We are? People say they just get less done.
Speaker 2: I agree, productivity slips, yeah, but at this specific minute in the morning is when it really dips. I'll tell you what it is in a second. One don't two point seven kiss FM got a quote for your Friday morning. Now on friday's your work output? Lessons to my nature?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 2: I mean, we we do it, you know, we come here, we give it her all and then no, we do, but we come here with things we just never get to because it's Friday. But we have a good time. They say that productivity plummets more in this minute in the morning than any other part of the week, and that is eleven seventeen.
Speaker 3: A m oh yeah, that checks out for me. I'm out the door by eleven.
Speaker 1: Bye. It's no weekend in seventeen. This is why we need four day work weeks.
Speaker 2: I know whoever's in charge. I don't know who's running for what. I see the commercials all the time. Whoever you are that four day work week. Here today's quote. It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Minny Parverner, hours away from her big performance on a Coachella Megan Trainer, coming by with a new single here in a second Sysney the headline.
Speaker 1: This FM Headlines with.
Speaker 3: Sisiney Lausd announced that it is developing comprehensive contingency plans in the event that there is a strike next week by three labor unions. The Columbia Memorial Space Center in Downey is inviting the community to its Artemis to landing watch parties starting at four this afternoon. A warehouse employee suspended suspected of starting a massive fire that destroyed the Kimberly Clark distribution center in Ontario, has been charged with felony.
Speaker 1: Arson and no.
Speaker 3: Mars will be celebrated today with a parade down the Las Vegas Strip as the stretch between Park Avenue and the Tea Mobile Arena is renamed Bruno Mars Drive.
Speaker 1: Stay side.
Speaker 2: Pink Panthers are Larsen On one of two point seven.
Speaker 1: It is kiss a fan. Look who is here?
Speaker 2: Our friend Meghan trainer of the Good Morning.
Speaker 4: I've watched this online so much that it's so crazy being here.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 2: You'll see this and it'll say watch again, and you will say watch again. All right, So we got some business here, a new album out at the end of the month, tickets on sale for a tour. We're gonna get to all of that. But congratulations on the news. Member to your family, Thank.
Speaker 3: You, Yes you your pictures and I want to see a picture.
Speaker 4: Okay, I get pictures.
Speaker 1: Are you party of five?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Yes we are.
Speaker 4: We're overwhelmed. It's so great.
Speaker 1: Though, it's the best.
Speaker 3: It's the best controlled chaos, it is.
Speaker 4: That's what it is. It's chaos always, there's there's there's so much going on right now in my house.
Speaker 3: There's diarrhea, there's.
Speaker 1: Pink eye, there's pink you have all those things happening at once, all at once.
Speaker 4: I had strap throat while I was is this working?
Speaker 3: Is this on? I had strap.
Speaker 4: While filming a music video while taking care of the kids. And I'm in I'm in the storm right now. But it's okay because everything's great.
Speaker 1: Do you have pink eye or any of that other stuff?
Speaker 4: My head?
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 3: I don't have pink eye, I promise. And I washed my hands a lot.
Speaker 4: I have been away from the two year old because of that.
Speaker 1: I was like, I have so much work to do right now. Like, but Daryl's on.
Speaker 2: Was just watching this Instagram post of your husband, love him.
Speaker 1: He's flossing your teeth.
Speaker 2: I've never thought of this in a partnership where they he she whoever flosses your teeth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I.
Speaker 4: Can't always see it, and I'm always holding a baby, so and I always have like yogurt with frozen blueberries in the morning, and that you now, like Deeves Veneer sketch, A lot of stuff he gets right up in there, and I was stick of him, being like, Bay right here, and so I'd be like get it, you know, like I'll hold a mikey you get it. And then and my assistant filmed it one day and was like, this is this is marriage?
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, that's actually cute. See I I don't know. I'm not married. I've not been married.
Speaker 2: Who knows if it will happen or not, Megan, But I think to myself some things I want to I want to do on my.
Speaker 1: Own or something I don't want her to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to reveal, like I don't need the door open for everything I don't need. I don't need to be in the bath without bubbles over me.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't need to have clear water in my bath with my partner standing over me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I'm very co dependent.
Speaker 1: And maybe you're not. You're very open, You're very I need. I need.
Speaker 3: I can't pee alone, and that's just me.
Speaker 4: That's who I am.
Speaker 3: I need doors open.
Speaker 4: The door's always open to anyone in the house, to a poult where my uncle's there a lot. I got sorry, Steve, and I showed the door. Yeah, we're just different that way.
Speaker 2: All right, Megan Trainer is here. We will get to some of this music. Come up some good stuff and play a track next to Kiss FM and.
Speaker 1: The horns on them.
Speaker 2: You didn't go new music from Megan tran Let's take that anger out on the dance floor.
Speaker 1: Come on teas back here.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, so, are you the kind of friend that will have that exact talk with somebody when they need to hear dose of reality in a relationship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I hope so that this one. This is a real life story that happened in the family. I can't name names because it's I don't want to do that, but during.
Speaker 1: My life in the family tree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, during my last tour, a big breakup happened and it blew up in my face and it was so heartbreaking and I knew, like, well, this whole alum is gonna be about it. And then this song was me helping that family member like move on and try to get them into a different level of their life. And then the single after this is called Shimmer, and that's where we start to love ourselves from scratch and it's like a confident upbe banger that's like, I don't sweat a shimmer like that.
Speaker 3: I heard it. It's so good. Yes, you guys are for a treat. I cannot wait for it to be out.
Speaker 1: Is everything on the album derived from a real story? Yeah? Pretty much.
Speaker 4: I even have a little ballad that's called little One that's for our Baby's that my Baby's. At the end, it's like, please don't ever grow up. I know you have to, but like stop and then at the end they go, I love you, mama and both of them and you're so Yeah, it's all real life feelings that I'm going through.
Speaker 2: So when it didn't happen that this person in your family had this situation, did you know what the album was going to be or did this just take on in the life of its own?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I didn't know I would be right, we're going to do I didn't. I didn't. I knew I do like uh anthems and love myself songs. But I also it was in the storm of getting a lot of hate online too, just on my body, just again, everyone still talking about my body twelve years and I win, I can't win. So I was just I was just writing songs about how the comments were getting nasty and nastier and affecting my mental health, and I started with still don't care, thanks for playing guys I love so much, and then the album like went in that direction, and then everyone just loves Getting Girl and my team and my label and my family, and so I wanted the tour to feel like the feeling when I play Getting Girl. It's just like it's really heartbreaking, but it's a night to escape and to have fun and dance about it and forget about that, like, let's have fun, you know.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking about when we were playing that track a second to go Getting Girl. I can almost see you, like, you know, going side to side on the stage to one end and then to the other end. And the energy that will be that show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be dancing.
Speaker 4: I can't afford a band yet, so like donate now now, I can't afford a ban, But we have dancers, some credible dancers, and we're gonna have big lights, and we're gonna put the budget into the production hopefully, and then it's gonna be perfect and my outfits are gonna be gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be a star and my kids are gonna love.
Speaker 4: It for Halloween and then exactly my fire Rode really wants to come on stage, so we're gonna have to hold him back.
Speaker 2: Her new Albumga Trainer Toy with Metaday for twenty four Tickets on sale for the Gets In Girl Tour on sale ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming in. Great to see you can ride. I love you so much.
Speaker 3: We love you. You're like family.
Speaker 1: Yay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Up next, we got Chewy Martinez out in Montebello with free gas.
Speaker 1: He's rolling up if you're there, hang on swim.
Speaker 2: On one of two point seven Kiss M DJ shriple x Ella and the Mix on a Friday morning. So Chewy Eat Martinez. You got him on the weekends here on Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: He's out.
Speaker 2: He's been all over southern California this week giving away free gas. We're starting wittier than downy now this morning it's Montebello. So he's rolled up to a station, Chewie, where a Montabello?
Speaker 1: Are you right now? The Chevron station? Ryan? Here?
Speaker 4: My man? How are you doing?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Feeling blessed enough, feeling my guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you of course. So where are you headed this morning? I just came back from the gym.
Speaker 6: I'm heading home right now.
Speaker 1: Oh what legs, what'd you do today? I never body up a body nice?
Speaker 2: Probably leg it's working. It sounds like it's working. Chew is it working? Can you see? How's this upper body? Give him a nice squeeze?
Speaker 1: How's it?
Speaker 4: Little giving us? Speak?
Speaker 1: Sure of a body?
Speaker 8: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: Pretty sure guy. He's getting disciplined.
Speaker 2: It sound getting his workout in on a Friday night for the weekend. Enjoy that free gas. Bro Thank you for stopping and listening to us.
Speaker 5: Now, thank you guys so much for feeling enough.
Speaker 1: I feeling blessing now, okay, buddy, take care of a great weekend. You touboe God blessed. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Ryan.
Speaker 8: This is actually his brother's car, and his brother's currently serving in the military, so that's just extra special to Phillips.
Speaker 1: Was banking is sham mc?
Speaker 9: Thank this is dope it love it.
Speaker 2: We'll think about his brother and thinking about him getting that free gas. It's all meant to be. I think this morning, chewing out there doing some good stuff. We appreciate you being in Montbelo. Thank you for coming and working with us all week.
Speaker 1: Bro, love you. Maybe in the rain, it's kiss Well on two point seven, it's kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Living along the coast of southern California has its benefits. For example, great sunsets. You're out there on the path by the way. I was on the path with my bike the other day, actually close to sunset. And you know that TV show D t F Saint Louis that you told me to watch. Yes, Jason Bateman's character rides that low tricycle bike the flag, right.
Speaker 1: I saw a couple of those. Hey sent the trend maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean it's gotta be like good for something right in your back.
Speaker 2: Or you're must be good for a body part. But it worries me to see that they're so low you just run, you know, I don't know. But that big flag you actually like an adult tricycle. Basically, it's what it looks like, another mode of transport. How about the artemists two in the Astronauts, they are this is another benefit. They're arriving back onto the planet off the coast of San Diego. Five oh seven, this evening, this afternoon. So they did Earth and all around the Moon. You've seen the incredible filos. I mean the whole thing is to like find spaces and real estate on the Moon for us to build sustainable places.
Speaker 3: It's wild crazy, it really is.
Speaker 1: If the stress gets to be too much, here did you go there?
Speaker 3: Go to the moon?
Speaker 1: Is it going to be like that?
Speaker 2: And I don't understand, like, who's the real estate agent for the moon space?
Speaker 1: How does that even work? I don't know.
Speaker 2: One thing we do know is what they were eating and some of the music they were listening to. And here's my question, Sisney. They had tortillas, right, yum? They had breakfast, sausage, okay, some barbecued beef brisket.
Speaker 1: This is some of the things up in space. How they cook this? I don't know.
Speaker 2: If it's prenate, you heat it up. But that's not even what caught my attention. That's not what struck me. I don't know what you eat when you travel on a plane, but if I eat even light things on a plane, my digestive system does tricks on me. I wonder if it's the like beef brisket in outer space. I don't feel like my stomach will be able to handle.
Speaker 1: That, right.
Speaker 2: I can handle that on Earth, right, you know, I get all stopped up on a flight to San Francisco.
Speaker 1: So they have that.
Speaker 2: They have lots of hot sauce, peanut butter, spicy mustards that are eating well.
Speaker 1: And that comes down five oh seven.
Speaker 2: I'd be fascinating to see it happen, if you could be in a position to watch it come in. Artemis two. Now they also released the mark Did they play the full House theme?
Speaker 1: I think I heard they were.
Speaker 2: They did, Okay, so the full House show, the full House where you look yes nineties. And they also this is one of the songs on their playlist, Artemis two, one of our favorites. I was watching a space journalist didn't even know they had those. A space journalist on the news the other night, and she was so excited about this, like this is a really big deal. To see the images and the photos and the perspective. I mean, you know, there's so much craziness on this planet. When you look back from the other side of the Moon at Earth, it just seems so calm and peaceful, exactly, it seems so zen and quiet.
Speaker 3: That image was exactly that feeling.
Speaker 2: It's really not when you get up close. All right, let's get to some free gas coming up next. I got your free gas when you win this, you qualified to get your free gas all year. One minute out on air with Ryan Seacrest bid John Pitbull two point seven. It's kiss FM LA, It's number one hit music station. Justin Bieber gonna be headlining so tonight, Coach Elli Sabrina headlines Justin Bieber tomorrow night, and then Carol g on Sunday. What time does the headliner hit normally?
Speaker 3: So Bieber is not even going on until like eleven eleven thirty or level later. Yeah, something like that. He doesn't even wrapped to almost one am tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: And when you have gone to see headliners, is that late?
Speaker 3: It's not. Usually they're listed earlier, but then it ends up being that late because everyone goes over and like it just the show kind of snowballs a little bit like that. But I thought that Indio had a strict rule with like curfews.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe they wave it during Coachella.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean, I guess I know what.
Speaker 5: You're so right, but I think Ryan must be right because they always go so late but for weddings and stuff, it's like ten pm, no sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think the weddings and Coachella it's pretty different. So Bieber goes on eleven twenty five, just saw it here, looked it up, and he's rewriting some of the playbook.
Speaker 1: What is he doing since.
Speaker 3: Bieber So, as we know, he did those super intimate, in by only shows at the rock Sete and the Troubadour these past couple of weekends leading up to this big show. And but leave it to Bieber because he definitely broke the rules. Coachella has a radius clause. As we know, artists are not to perform anywhere before the festival. I think it's like ninety days.
Speaker 1: Before or after.
Speaker 3: However, since Justin's shows were invite only and not publicly ticketed, he found that loophole and.
Speaker 1: Was noble to have those shows. Either way.
Speaker 3: This is his first major show in like four years, and so it's a really, really, really big deal that he's at Coachella.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, I.
Speaker 2: Have always loved him. I'll never forget when Justin walked into this studio at Kiss FM. Yeah he was fourteen fifteen, barely yes, yeah, super young, and you could just tell the guy was a superstar. And I love the He's gonna coo, He's gonna be great, and Krow's gonna love it. He's gonna absolutely love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone's wondering what the set list it's gonna be, if it's gonna be like those other shows, because those shows are really stripped down and they're really emotional and intimate, and that's kind of like how Swag and Swag two are. But he did mention that he might sprinkle in some older songs. We don't know about surprises that he might do as well, So I feel like he will. I don't know, maybe a little you know, there's no Yeah, we need some throwbacks a little bit.
Speaker 2: I got a feeling that it's gonna have maybe a cameo or two. Yeah. My personal favorite would be a collaboration that he does I'm the One and Khalid rolls out perfect I'm the one.
Speaker 1: I'm here for that.
Speaker 2: I'm here too. Let me know how it goes. At eleven twenty eight, Leon throw Kiss Friday morning. It is the tenth day of April Coachella Weekend.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 2: Most of the Cloudy Skies highs in the upper sixties. I read that twice every time I say it. Highs in the upper sixties. Stores coming tonight. So get cozy, anybody get cozy with chubs? Of course, my wife just to hear you say it, my heart, let me grab abby. It's new wife, right, was his girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Fiance? Now he says, my wife sounds like YouTube. Not that big of a deal about my husband.
Speaker 3: It's not that deep, that's what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never forgot it.
Speaker 2: Marriage is not that deep, honest, iconic. I'd be in Long Beach, good morning, How you doing good?
Speaker 1: How are you doing great?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking. So your roommate moved her boyfriend in without asking you? Oh world, does that happen?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: I mean, like you know it just first it started he was over a few nights a week, but then he started like leaving clothes there, and then there were his toiletries, and like yeah, so now he basically lives with us.
Speaker 2: So here's the way this works, because I know I've done this before with roommates. When a boyfriend or girlfriend is starting to leave stuff over, you got to have the conversation.
Speaker 1: I mean, either you need to bring it up, or they need to bring it up.
Speaker 2: But when stuff starts to stay over and there's nothing worse, I gotta be honest. There is nothing worse than your roommate sleeps in and there's significant other is in the kitchen getting coffee and you run into them.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's or your roommates wheel breaker and the boyfriend is still there and you're like, what.
Speaker 2: Making small talk over grape nuts is not what you want to be doing. I've been girl, I'm not shocked. So I think the move here Abby is can you stop it?
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't know. Sulready gave him a copy of the keys, and we didn't have the conversation. So like nobody asked.
Speaker 1: Me, you don't know how long this is? For how long?
Speaker 8: No, I don't And like if he's moving in, like you know, I'm still paying the same rent, the same utility is like the same everything. Like she's a good guy, so that's not a problem, but like we need to like refigure out.
Speaker 2: So this is about that approach. If you're fine with he's a good guy, then this is all about the approach of fairness and splitting in. And that's actually a positive conversation. That's not a negative. That's not a pushback. That is all right, I understand.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: You met a good guy, great, I like him, but we have to share. And I think that's that's the conversation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you don't think it'll make it awkward.
Speaker 1: And like, no, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: And if anything, it might actually ease the tension, because I'm sure I hope he feels a way about this, like maybe he feels like I need to contribute or something like that.
Speaker 2: And don't worry about awkward. Your roommate made the first awkward move. She made the awkward move. You know, everything you do is just a response.
Speaker 1: Good luck? Thanks tubs. Can you up my water? It's too tight, I can't get the top off.
Speaker 2: On air with a Ryan Seacrets, Raid and Lena love me not all right, Gonna get the free gas for you in a second. Also, Ronney is headed out to Coachella. We're gonna check with Ronnie. What a great assignment. Ronnie first our weekend watch list. So let me run it down with Sydney, Chana and Ruby.
Speaker 1: Mom.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, If not, I'll call you, But if you are listening, I'll try and guide to show. That's good for you knowing what you close your eyes watching and stuff. Sisney, what's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I am watching The Valley season three. It's on Peacock. As you know, this is half the cast is basically the vander Pump Rules original cast that has now all moved to the Valley because they're older and they've started families or have gotten divorced already have kids. All the vibes, and it is brand new. So two episode are out now and new episodes on Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: Tanya, your weekend watch list?
Speaker 5: Okay, So this is something that I've been hearing a lot about. It's called Something Very Bad Is About to Happen. It's on Netflix. All eight episodes are streaming, and it's a bride to be she must marry her true soulmate before sundown on her wedding day or facist generational curse. A friend of mine watched it and said it was bad.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, you don't listen to that.
Speaker 5: So I watched for myself because I am intrigued.
Speaker 3: But it is a little with that lens.
Speaker 1: I'm curious too.
Speaker 3: That keeps popping up for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it got eighty six percent on rotten to maybe, Oh that's good, that is good, Ruby.
Speaker 1: What's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 9: Mine is Your Friends and Neighbors Season two, initially out I started this last night. So Coop tries to keep his heist hobby alive while a new billionaire neighbor played by James Marsden threatens to expose his secret life. So two episodes are out. New episodes out every Friday. I'm hooked on this again, I.
Speaker 1: Think, Mom, that's one. I love you, MF. I don't know about this one on my watch.
Speaker 2: I'm one point three episodes into DTF Saint Louis. I don't know that that's for Connie Seacrest. It's Jason Bateman. I love the guy. Weird dating app really awkward situations in dynamics and things that I would not want to see on the.
Speaker 1: Screen next to me.
Speaker 3: It's like a murder mystery.
Speaker 1: What some weirdness, some real weirdness. So I don't know. I keep here.
Speaker 2: It's great, So I'm and I love Jason Bateman, so I'm gonna hang in there. Dtfis HBO Max six are out six episodes.
Speaker 1: It's a grena Carvener.
Speaker 2: Tears Kiss FM Sabrina hours away from hitting the stage at Coachella. Ronnie Henry, digital content manager, what a great job for Kiss FM. He is here, he's on his way to the desert after the show. You've custom made your fits. I'm looking at some pictures. We've got some faux pink. What do you call that pink thing?
Speaker 6: It's like a pink hoodie, you know, it's cropped. It's like I would. I don't even know what the name of it is. It's just very mink, cute vibe.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, foe mank. It's really cropped. Yeah, it looks like a boa That's what I'm trying to think of, a ball with a hoodie anyway.
Speaker 2: So if you see a pink bowl with a hoodie, that's Ronnie and you really did some deep diving about what we might see some predictions here, because there are always some great surprises.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Every artist wants to be on stage at Coachella. It is a it's a badge of honor. And if you've done it before, then you like to come back and be a cool undercover cameo. And that happens a lot too. So Bieber, you think he's gonna bring out who.
Speaker 6: I think Bieber is going to bring out Billie Eilish. He is like she has notably said she's such a big fan of him. And obviously, you guys remember they collaborated on Bad Guy years ago, and she has popped out during many people's sets. Lana del Ray, she's done a Do Lab set, so I think she is going to be just hovering around and this will be the perfect time for them to just come together.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The other thing Ronnie was telling me is that he thinks Harry Styles is gonna make it can.
Speaker 6: Yes, you guys, I do think he's gonna come. So the Do Lab basically is this little stage where it's colorful and you know a bunch of people do surprises and on the lineup they say surprise. At Surprise set, they don't tell you who's coming. But on their social they have been posting a bunch of disco balls, when you guys know what the disco ball means.
Speaker 3: There's no way, There's no way. What's Harry doing right now getting ready for his tour until month?
Speaker 2: He could be onto something here, you think Sabrina Carpenter arrests Olivia Rodrigo during one of the songs.
Speaker 6: Yes, so during Juneo she always arrests a certain celebrity and it's always been big people. So I think Olivia. Obviously her album is coming out in June. She's just announced her songs coming out April seventeenth. This is a perfect promo for this album. So I just think she is gonna arrest her and they're gonna make up, and it's gonna be a cute moment.
Speaker 2: Now, finally, Ronnie going out there to Coachella to capture all this.
Speaker 1: He's working, I mean he's working.
Speaker 2: He's wearing that pink Boa hoodie to take some pictures and post it for kids. Uh, Carol GE's on Sunday. You think Shakira is popping on with Carol Gee?
Speaker 1: I do think.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: I feel like this would be a full circle moment. There's such a powerhouse Stuo and kirol Ge is the first Latina to ever headline Coachella, so I feel like she has to make a statement and bringing out Shakiro, who's also a powerful Latina.
Speaker 1: Side them two together, it will just be so good. When do you come back, Ronnie Monday? You guys, you guys go call me. I'll be I'll be up. Maybe I'll take in.
Speaker 2: Let's see what these predictions actually come to. Fruition, which ones coming back here? Six legs, Magic Mountain Tickets. You're on Kiss do it for us, Kiss FM. Thank y'all for listening to us. Appreciate you being here on a Friday morning. If you're going to the desert, enjoy the show. If you're not, enjoy the stream. If you're not doing that, enjoy whatever you're doing. Why not, right, You get the choice, enjoy it or not. You decide whatever it is. We're back on Monday, Sisaney Tanya Ryan's roses. This is interesting. There was a simple greeting out a few role spun into the belief that her husband may be living a double life. So this I've not had one of these quite like this before. So that's Monday. If you missed anything on our show, it's up on the podcast. Wherever you get your podcast, check it out. Have a fantastic weekend. Sistiny Tanya YouTube back room, our intern Sophia, thank y'all for everything this week.
Speaker 1: I talk to you real soon. Thanks for listening to on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again Monday.