Speaker 1: It's good, bro.
Speaker 2: God's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Man. Man. I remember, Man, I remember, but it never there. You know.
Speaker 3: It was like like nah, traveling clubhouse. I just I just left him at clubhouse.
Speaker 1: Nah. Man, you know I be moving, man. I'm always about getting the information, man, you know what I'm saying. So they be having some real dupe conversations and that ship. So you know, I just be all about learning, you know what I'm saying. I'm always about you know, always been the student of the game.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You already know that. You know what I'm saying, so you know it's good or man, for sure, you know, we kind of started at the same time in the same avenue, you know, without even knowing it. You know what I'm saying, Like how you say y'all been two years in, I'm just like two years in for sure, And just to see y'all grow. Not only that though, but to be able to say I'm learning from y'all. We learn from each other, you know what I'm saying. We give each other ideas to see y'all pushing then, you know, to see y'all growing into other avenues. Man, Man, that's just amazing to see. I think I was just I think I just text you was not too long ago, and I said, I say, I think, I say financially.
Speaker 2: We were listening to Oh I had sent y'all a picture.
Speaker 1: Of the the artist that just got killed, and you know, conversation about you know the other dudes shout out to those dudes in their families, and I said, Man, the culture need us, bro. You know what I'm saying me, you everybody have a instrumental role and how we progress forward as a culture. You know what I'm saying, and what happens is I know, like for me, I know that there's a lot of people who my language is made in designed for you know what I'm saying. And I know that that language touches so many people and it resonates with so many people. And so even myself, like I was talking to my team like I'm gonna show you something right quick, bro, just to just be transparent and shit with you. Bro.
Speaker 2: Literally I put a white board up this everything this me you feel.
Speaker 1: Me Like, literally sat down, bro, or I don't want to listen. So I literally sat down and like the last couple of days, man, just sat down and like mapped out like what I want to do, how I want to take the business to the next level, How I want to get the message out the people that I want to affect. How do I double down on the people that I know needs to hear my voice?
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying, So you know it's important.
Speaker 1: You know, even with y'all saying we're about to start the EYL network, that's understanding how much influence y'all have, right, that's understanding.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, we talked sports in this, but you know we had the conversation. I was like, yo, like a woman, you know what I'm saying, And we was like yeah, because we know women need to hear it. You know what I'm saying, and so we know we need a so for y'all, you know, it's like I don't wanna say that role.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna say, like, no limit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, y'all have the vehicle for so many people who have voices, and I know, I know, I know you, I know Troy, I know the whole squad. So I know the people that y'all do bring in under the network, they're gonna be people who you know who y'all know can you know what I'm saying, shout out to neo. Man, It's gonna be people who y'all know that can bring you know what I'm saying. It's not just anybody I got a podcast. There's gonna be a certain type of people, a certain type of energy that y'all gonna bring forth. So I'm excited to see that, man, because you know this is what you know. Every era has something, whether it was you know, our people were protesting, whether it was fighting for the right to vote, every era has something, but no era ever had the capital to take them to the next level. And I think what happens with y'all all and with myself, we are now teaching people how to get the capital to now make the change, because I mean, I heard a lot of people feeling before when I said this, and I said, man, nobody don't care what the broke person at the table got to see. You know what I'm saying. And I mean that from a cultural standpoint, like the black culture is rich and consume, wealthy and consumerism. But when we wonta sit down and say this is what we want to do, Like how much money y'all got found? You know what I'm saying, like, Okay, y'all represent two point two trillion dollars, but that's consumerism. Yeah, us do y'all have toward moving Okay, So now you say, okay, we got two point two trillion dollars and now we lobby in our vote. Now your vote means something. You want the black vote, you want the brown vote. This is how much money, what you're gonna do for us? And now we bring ourselves to a position with money. Now you got a hold, Now you really got a voice. You know what I'm saying. So the Financial Literacy podcast, what y'all bringing to the table, where I'm bringing, I think that's what puts us in a situation. So now because now we're gonna say, yo, we're not We're not the number one consumers normal, we're the number one investor. We represent two point two trillion capital, not money.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. And I think shout out to Ian, shout out to my brother Neo.
Speaker 3: Want to check in real What you're saying is like I remember Ian said that on market Monday. Is a few weeks soo he said a few times and he was like, you know, take a survey of your family, your friends or whatever, like say you need to call them and say I need five thousand dollars today or I'm gonna get killed, and they gonna say, I want to pray for you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pray for you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pray for you.
Speaker 3: I said, because the problem is that, and not to like disrespect prayer, but the reason why they're gonna pray for you is they don't have it.
Speaker 2: Yep, none you can do. Like, if you don't have it, you don't have to.
Speaker 3: So it's like I relate that to like, Okay, I got five thousand dollars, I want to buy this truck, or I need five thousand dollars to buy this house. They just gonna be like, no, let's.
Speaker 1: Come to that for five thousand dollars to get a piece of proper and they're gonna be like, catch me when I get my taxes. You know, so.
Speaker 2: Is us saying we all then been victims.
Speaker 1: You know. I posted something today and I said, tradition is pure pressure by dead people.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I like that say that again.
Speaker 1: Tradition is pure pressure from dead people, you know what I'm saying. And it's nothing against the people that came before us. But the tradition that we fallen into is ship that we done got from people that left before us. They didn't have access to the knowledge. Let me tell you all a quick story that I read a while back. Man, it's right quick. It said that for Thanksgiving, and I mean for Christmas time, a great grandchild asked the mother as a grand a grandchild asked the mother. A daughter asked her mother, mom, why do you cut the ends off the hand when you put it in the oven? And a mama said, man, you know, my you know your grandmother taught me that. So that the granddaughter went to the grandmother and said, Grandma, like, why do you cut the ends off of the hand? Why did my mama cut the ends off of the ham when she puts it in the oven? The grandmother said, my great my grand my mother taught me that. Let's go asswer she over here. So she went to the great grandmother and said, great grandmother, why do you cut the ends off of that? Why did my mama cut the ends off of the ham when she put it in the oven?
Speaker 2: She said, oh, because we didn't have.
Speaker 1: The hand was too big for the pants we had, so we had to cut the ham off to get it in a pan. And so now we don't follow the whole tradition where they don't waste it that you feel what I'm saying, not knowing how that came about, and you just following that tradition. So what happens is now you know, oh, I can't get into debt what like it's a such thing as good debt?
Speaker 2: You know, I shouldn't have credit called learn how to leverage credit?
Speaker 1: You know? You know it's just a house is an asset? Well, when does it become an asset? Like, learn that it's not an asset until certain things happen, You feel what I'm saying. So I think what happens is for us we that's what so important about the time we a right now again and what y'all doing as being the front runners, bro, Like I appreciate y'all. Man, y'all the front runner, you know what I'm saying, And we all come together to push the culture one way, you know what I'm saying. And if once we understand that, once we understand the importance of the financial literacy, that's our only hope. Man, you know what I'm saying. That's our only hopes. Once we understand knowledge how to play that money, how to work that money, how to leverage that money, how to leverage these banks, how to leverage the stock marke, how to leverage credit, we become real dangerous right there. We're not dangerous because we can shoot guns. Yo. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We talked about our group chats, and we talked about in the group chat, and it's a powerful group chat.
Speaker 2: And it's like one of these days, man, I pray.
Speaker 3: I said, like, you know, this music is affecting a lot of people, bro even myself. Like I had to you know, I had to really check myself. Nobody is above reproach. I had to check myself cause I was like on, like you watch a YouTube video. Then I'm watching another YouTube video and I'm like this this this rapper has beef with that rapper, and I'm like researching, and I'm like, yo, I just spent the hour researching some gang beef in the Midwest, Like why why did I just spend the hour out of my day doing that?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, Like what value did that add to my life?
Speaker 3: So it's like it's real because it's like you're listening to this music a lot, and it's conditioning you without you actually really noticing it. And it's like I told you, Like I told I had this conversation my barber, I don't feel no other culture has.
Speaker 2: The same pressures that we face. It's like a sandtrap.
Speaker 3: Like this whole street thing is like a sandtrap where it's like it's like a vortex, it like sucks you in. The Street culture has just been glorified for so long, and it's like it's just crazy, Like we glorify poverty, we glorify violence, we glorify spending money. And I pray, I pray that these artists, these young artists, really realize the power in their voice because like I said, even to me, like I'm saying like not to say that hip hop is gonna ruin my life, but I have to detox myself from rap.
Speaker 2: And I love Wrap. I love Wrap with a passion.
Speaker 3: But it's like these influences that you that you're putting in, you're not really even realizing what you're actually doing. Like I was out, I was in Manhattan yesterday, I was at dinner and I'm sitting next to his table, and it was like all white people.
Speaker 2: This white guy. I kid you not.
Speaker 3: It was like the craziest thing, because you know, I'm ill hustling. I'm at dinner, but I'm ill hustling. So the dude probably like in his twenties, like mid twenties, and he's talking to some other people and he's like, he literally said this. He said, I don't spend no money. He said, I pay my rent groceries. Every single dollar that I get after that goes to the stock market. He said, I will spend no money. Then they start talking about stocks. He started talking about et After that, he said, every single discretionary dollar that I have goes to the stock market. But that conversation was normal, Like I'm listening to that conversation and they just randomly talking like you know what I'm saying. So we have to get normalized like that, and we have to understand that for him to say that, right, And then I'm listening to another podcast and I'm hearing a rapper and he was saying the first hundred thousand dollars that he got in life, the first one hundred thousand dollars that he got in life, he gave his mom ten thousand, he went to the jewelry store with the with the rest and he was broke again.
Speaker 2: And then another rapper.
Speaker 3: Was saying how he had a four hundred thousand dollars tab at Gucci. So I'm like, how do you how do you have a four hundred thousand dollars tab at Gucci?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. And it's like, we.
Speaker 3: Gotta we gota. We gotta realize that this game is being played. And we were pawns on the chessboard, like poms on the chessboard, just being moved around. So you know, the awakening and actually realizing financial literacy is life to death. Man, Like, Like you know, we've had these conversations plenty of times where there's plenty of people doing you know, jail time for making decisions that it wasn't really even that much money in the grand scheme of I was like, you could you could have made that money in wholesaling, real estate or the machines all.
Speaker 1: Yo, Like here's a real life fact about myself. And you know I've said it like when the people, you know, we had a conversation again and were like trapped, Like I think Matt Matt said. He was like. Matt was like, man, look at trap, look at trap, and both of us was like, yo, that's like it's one of me for every ten thousand people in the streets. And I don't mean it as to glorify the street. It's saying like all to get out of that. And we had the conversation. And because you become impregnated with the idea you know what I'm saying, of what you're supposed to be doing. You know what I'm saying you you get impregnated of with the idea of you know, I gotta have these I gotta have this jewelry, right, and I gotta have you know, these guns. And I got to talk about killing it and I ain't never you know, did none of that. And I because they have it's pressure, right, And I remember something you just said, like the money not worth it, bro Like I remember this literally, this is one of the things that made me get out the street real talk. I remember me and my partner was supposed to go hit this lick. And I remember like me being a guy, like after I started, after I had got found out guilty, I was broke. You know what I'm saying and I was like, damn, that shit cost me like sixty thousand dollars. Like that shit it broke me, like real talk, it broke me.
Speaker 2: And I was like, damn. So I started, you know it, just hitting licks and shit.
Speaker 1: And I remember supposed to hit this lick for like eighty thousand dollars, and I remember when we get in the lick, you know, things ain't go right. We wound up getting like eight thousand dollars. And I remember telling myself after we split the eight thousand dollars between me and three people, I'm like, bro I couldn't even pay for a lawyer if I would have got caught with this, because I'm already broke. You know what I'm saying, I'm already broke. And if I get caught for this, yo, I don't even got money to pay for a lawyer. And that was one of the main that made me sit, man, this ain't worth it for me. You know what I'm saying, It's time for me to bow gracefully. You know what I'm saying. Whatever I did, it is what it is. And so what happens is in this What happens in this game is people often think once I get the money, then I'm gonna learn how to become financially literate. But if you don't know how to invest one hundred dollars, if you don't know how to invest a hundred, you can't invest ten thousand. If you can't invest one hundred, you can't invest a million. You feel what I'm saying, because what's gonna happen is you gonna you don't understand. We done have this conversation about how easy it is. So I'm gonna tell you all a conversation me and Rashadam had one time and I said, bro, what's your number? My brother was like, man, ten million is the number. And I was like, yeah, ten million is a good number, and both of us did the same thing at the same time. Because you can blow a million, you know, like you can blow a million without even thinking about it. And so because and I'm gonna tell you why you can blow a million without thinking about it, because the value of the dollar continuously decreases as the price of everything goes up.
Speaker 3: You feel I want you to understand. You know what I'm trying. I want I want you to finish that. But you know what's real though, you know what's real. This is really real.
Speaker 1: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: Bro Growing up, we think, well, at least me, I saw it.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand dollars was a lot of money, like six figures, Like you hear your pay. You're coming from working class environment. Six figures is like go to school, you can make six figures. You know, when you realize one hundred thousand, it's not a lot when you make a hundred thousand, So the next thing, the next thing is to become a millionaire.
Speaker 2: That's like the next thing, a millionaire, millionaire.
Speaker 3: You know when you realize one million dollars isn't a lot. When you make one million dollars, you make a million and your life and nothing changes. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: No, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying, because it's like you you think your whole life a million dollars is ill like a million dollars is like you like Scrooge McDuff and you make a million dollars and it's like a couple of purchases and it's gone, done, it's gone, and.
Speaker 1: So something damn. So often people get mad at wealthy people. I've heard people say this all the time you gotta they got enough money?
Speaker 2: What they're trying to get more money for? You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And in my mind I never understood that because his here's how I look at it, like why not get the money if they keep printing every day? And the problem is this, you saw a customer having the mindset what you have a scarcity mindset? Like you don't understand, Like like, I'm not gonna lie you're like once I once I seen a hunted legally. I was like, oh, it's crazy, Like like what you know what I'm saying, like you start setting up. That's why I just showed you all that white board like the gold is for me because me and my brothers them sitting down, I'm like, what's the number? What's the retard?
Speaker 2: Like, what's the number?
Speaker 1: We can really say, yo, we we don't our family for real? Intien million was the number. Now here's the thing. To a small mind, ten million may be like man, but to us the ten million is just the beginning. It don't stop them because here's what happened. You're gonna be dead longer than you alive. So I'm gonna ask you this question. What happens when you're gone. Your family still need money, Your legacy still gotta go on. That ten million gonna be here for a minute, but it ain't gonna be here forever if you don't pass down the knowledge of how to turn that ten into twenty, how to turn that twenty into forty, how to turn that forty into eighty. I want you to ask yourself a question, yo, how many wealthy families that you know by naming You don't know how they got the money. You just know their name is associated with wealth. You just know their name because they turned their last name to an asset. When you think about the bully like Damn the Bushes, the clin like them, people have been had money, JP Morgan, them names are assets, right, and you got to do your research and start learning how that name became an asset. But the thing about those names is this, they never stopped making money. They never started making money, so they learned how to invest their money. They learn about how to become financial the literate. They learn the rules to the game. We don't know the rules to the game, so you gonna always be a poem. The objective of the game is to get the pawn to the other side of the balls or the pong and then become be whatever you wanted to be. Yoh, for real, learn how to play the game.
Speaker 3: Man, that's a fact. That's a fact. Man and Man the incomparable Wall Street Traffel.
Speaker 1: Man. Oh you Man, I know you want. I know you got some people you want to talk to. I just wanted to tell you man. You know, it's always I appreciate you being my brother. I appreciate the whole squad Man, Mike and everybody. Man, you know whatever, however, you know, however I'm bringing value to the team. It's always it's always put our egos to the side. How can we push the culture forward in our way? Man? So I just want to tell you, Man, I appreciate you. Man, I appreciate the squad.
Speaker 2: Man, keep doing that shit.
Speaker 1: I'm right here. I'm a phone call the way you already know.
Speaker 2: Bro Nahna, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask you one last question before okay, before you you hopped off. So can you tell people like some business game, like, how how important is it to diversify and to grow latterly, because it's like you know that we were just talking about like before you jump through as far as arnal Leisure, I feel like they've watched us grow and the same thing with you. So even with you, it's like you got you got Trappers Anonymous, you got the merch you you know what I'm saying, you got the educational portal, now you got your YouTube, and it's like a lot of times I feel like with just people in general, they get complacent with one thing, but you can never stop. It never stops, like you always gotta because the problem, which is one source of income is that is too close to none. Yeah, so how what's what's your what's your thoughts on that? And like what's your what's your what's your vision to grow your brand in twenty twenty one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, So first I think what happens is you gotta start connecting with people, right, you gotta start connecting with people.
Speaker 2: So one of my biggest things was I was I come.
Speaker 1: From the street, like, so even in the streets, like one of the things one of my most important lessons in the street was always this, I had to connect with different hustlers in different areas so I can move product everywhere. You know what I'm saying, and if I didn't, if I wasn't able to move product everywhere, then I was stuck in one hood. And if I'm stuck in one hood, then I'm limiting my money. So I used to go to different hoods like connect with people like give dudes, and other hoods like big big deals, you know what I'm saying. So now I can come in another gangs the hood and be all right, you know what I'm saying. They may have a couple of people like on some ill shit, but because I'm cool with this gangster right here and he official in his hood, I'm good. It ain't it ain't you know? We got It wasn't like I was playing on another person realness, but it was saying, this is how I gotta grow my business, Like I got to hook up at least eight or seven other dudes who holding it down in the hud so I can serve over there. So I use my business the same way like I'm like, all right, cool, let me be able to a rite boom. Let me build this relationship with Earn your leadon out of street value, and we built a great relationship. All right, cool, Let me build this relationship with this dude over here, a genuine relationship, I can bring value. Cool. Let me build this relationship with this dude over here, so I can bring value cool. So now if I can bring value to older people and they got platforms as well. And here's the thing, I was on little platforms and big platforms. You feel what I'm saying. Like you had ten thousand followers, I'm hollering at you. Look, let's build even if I had more following than you, because this is what I realized on especially with the social media. Even with me having three hundred and something thousand followers, that's still a drop in the ocean. So the dude who got ten thousand followers or the queen who got ten thousand followers, only one percent of they following may know me. So I got to build that relationship. So now I can be in that. So now I just build that. So one of the things I want to say is in building your brand and building something like network, as much as you can bring value to as many people as you can. You know what I'm saying, bring an immense amount of value. Don't be ashamed of give it away, because what you give away. And building a relationship gonna come back to you tenfold if it's authentic and raw. So that's that's that's amazing thing for me. Another thing as far as my vision for moving forward so with my brand was for me, it was okay, I wanted to be on every platform, but now I structured. I structured my travel unit so I really do my audience and who my voice is. So now I've structured it like a real university, right, So the goal now to have like travels anonymous, like I'm really and that's what the White Boy was about. So I have like a freshman that bundle I'm putting together, and then it's a sophomore bundle that I'm putting together, and then it's a junior bundle that I'm putting together, and then the senior bundle will actually be a mentorship. So going into twenty one, I'm gonna actually build a mentorship so I now don't have one on one with people. Then after that, I'm writing my book this year. So twenty twenty one, I'm gonna write my book. You know what I'm saying, And I think what that does.
Speaker 3: I gotta got right, I gotta ghostright that man chapter at least a chapter.
Speaker 1: But already put that down. And I think the book is important for me to take my brand to another level because now.
Speaker 2: I cross over from being and there's nothing.
Speaker 1: Wrong with it, but I cross over from just being a person who you know, sell courses online to now get into really impacting people with the story, you know what I'm saying. So that's something real important for me. And then turning my brand, Trap Apparel, Inc. Into a real business like a brand like a Foogle brand or something like that. So it's just now opening it up and then opening my portfolio up. You know, I told you I had linded on the truck already, so I have two lending trucks on a right now. And then just getting into more. I won't start playing monopoly. I just want to go in the hood and just about a bunch of properties. You know, me and you talked about, man, let's try to buy an apartment complex and put that together. But also giving back more, like giving back more myself to the community. I won't get into prisons, I won't get into juvenile our facilities. So that's my goal because there's only one Wall Street traveler, you know what I'm saying, Like everybody. Can you know, we all got our thing. We all you know, have a lane. I feel like me getting back into the mud, into the tranches is what I'm most useful at. So twenty twenty one the book more investments and then getting back to like really getting into the trenches, jails, youth poems and things like that. Man. So that's what I want to do going this year. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Man, that's powerful.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to seeing the growth.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: That's that's what it's about.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: It's about each one teach one, and it's about it's about friendly competition, and it's about positive peer pressure. That's one thing that they've they've shared dropped a lot of gyms on our podcast. That's one of the good things about having a podcast. It's a great networking tool. And it's kind of like that book. What was it, Dale Carnegie, I think wrote the book or it's one of these how to win friends and influence people. Yeah, but it was another one. But he interviewed like all the successful Oh oh h, thank and grow rich, think and grow rich? Who wrote that book? Deal Carnegie?
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's written by Hill Hill, but he got the game from dal Carnegie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know what, I shout out to Maurice Clorette, Maurice Clorette Hall of uh. I think he's Ohio Hall of Fame. Come on, Oio State, Ohio, Ohi, Ohio state, buck ey legend.
Speaker 2: So least he's a big he's a big supporter.
Speaker 3: That's my god. Shout out to Maurice. So when I met him, he told me, he's like, I'm jealous of you. I've been jealous of you for a while. And I'm like, why are you jealous? He was like, he's like, yo, you know Napoleon Hill when he wrote that book and he and he said it took him forty years to compositive information. He said, you you're doing all this in twelve months. Look at all the people that you that you tapped in with every single week. You get a master class. He's like, we get a master class looking at it. But look at all the information you getting behind the scenes, and you got these people's phone numbers and and I'm like, yo, you know what, You're right like what I'm saying like that, it's actually a great network and too, and it's a great learning experience for me. So I say that to say when Dave Chance came on our podcast and he said that he said a lot of valuable things, but one of the things that he said was he said, you know, success by association. You always say abouts say about guilty, like guilty by association. You know what I'm saying, Like if you if you with the wrong people and you with five dudes and they stick up a store and you with them, you guilty just being by associated. But the opposite is that you can be you can be successful by association. I was telling one of my young boys just the other day. You can make a million on the humble by accident. You could be a millionaire by accident stumbling if you just with if you just with the right people and you just add value, it's just a matter of win. It's just a matter of win by accident. And another another thing that he said was positive peer pressure. And I think that that's something that you know, all of us have. It's like we're all competitive. So it's like I I'm I just going just sit and watch trap take his thing to the next level.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It said, like it's positive pit pressure, it's competition. It's like it's like the league, like you know, I'm saying Lebron and Katie they might be friends, but they're still competing with each other.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to be second place.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: That's a real like yo, like. I remember, I'm gonna be real.
Speaker 1: I remember when a quarantine first happened, And this is why you gotta change it.
Speaker 2: You gotta change the people you're around. I said this all the time.
Speaker 1: You gotta filter your integram and you gotta filter your life, right because if the people around you not motivating you to go forward, then you around the wrong people, right. And if y'all done celebrating, y'all don't win out. Y'all don't pop bottles, y'all don't boil bag, y'all went on vacation together. Y'all don't did all that. And y'all ain't built a business together. Y'all ain't put a business plan together. Y'all ain't invested together. Y'all ain't thought about how y'all can build something and make an investment together. Then that's the wrong type of friends that have around you, right. So I remember, I remember when the quarantine had first hit, and I remember y'all you you called me and you was like trap. You're putting out a lot of good content. It's trying to double down on YouTube because people need to see you. And I was like, yeah, man, I'm anna double down. But I was still like building a brand up. I was still like, you know, he was like all right. And then I remember I watched y'all like double down on the YouTube content and I said, damn, that shit doubling. I remember immediately I called my video editor. I said, I give him a game plan. I said, Yo, I'm about to do this, this, this, We're gonna take this. We're gonna break it down right here, we're gonna break it down right here. We're gonna repurpose it over here. Content content content. And then I'm like all right, cool. So then we're doubling down. We're doubling down, and then y'all hit one hundred. I was like shit, I'm like, man, I gotta pump some mold. So I called it back. I'm like, look this the next thing I about to do. Yo. Like, and it's because I won't see my guys win, but I also want to win and it's not me coming. But as long as I know my guy is still applying pressure, I can never get comfortable where I'm at because for every doll y'all break down, it's saying, Yo, it's possible. You feel what I'm saying. And that's how I look at it. Like every time I see my guys interview somebody else, I'm like, yeah, even when I see people talking about stocks, I'm like, Okay, we got to learn more so we can break more information down. So for me, it's always about being able to break the information down in the way that people can digest it. So every time Ian always tells me, every time I hear to talk trap, that should make me go back hard. But for me, every time I hear Ian like, I be mad. For me, I'm mad that I can't make slides right, Ian be killing, I'm like, damn, Ian, you know what I'm saying, Like God, damn like Ian be having a whole damn that just ain't my thing. Like I like to have the energy, So I'm like, all right, well, I gotta I gotta give more energy. So I gotta just like bring my pirate dishes out. I gotta, you know, go more in depth. I gotta teach more because that's where Ian Good at. So Ian Good at putting the slides together. I'm not gonna try to mimic that, but I'm gonna do is. I'm gonna go back in my bag. So now I wan't trapping two to still be popping had like Market moneys. You know what I'm saying. And it's not a comp it's not saying I won't be better than It's like that's my guys, or they went to the finals, or no no, no, no no. They gotta see me in the finals next year. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, Oh damn, they just drop fifty, I gotta go drop eighty. You know what I'm saying. So it is you gotta have people like that. So it's always a competition, but it's always cool, like, oh, y'all made a honey nice y'all just hit two hundred subscribers. Let me repost that right quick. My dogs didn't hit two hundred subscribers. You know what I'm saying, My dog them Every Monday, I'm I'm posting Market Mondays and I'm taking all three of them. You know what I'm saying. Every money, it's not a money I'm gonna miss y'all put up something y'all about the host. I'm putting that up there. So I'm gonna treat my and I'm just a bar. I'm gonna treat my potner's business. I'm gonna treat my brother's business like it's mine. I'm gonna treat their business.
Speaker 2: Say that that's a fact.
Speaker 1: I'm gona treat like none because when they win, I win, because we don't. We might be in we in different lanes, but we run in the same race.
Speaker 2: I'm just on.
Speaker 1: I'm on, I'm on another part of them on. They gotta hand me the battone him, trap you next. You know what I'm saying. Every time I do a trap in tulday. I see that post from Ian, I see that pole from you, I see that pole from Jamal. We were pushing it the same way.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: So man, I just won't see every I won't see us win.
Speaker 1: Man. And I know how fault. I know we just scratching the surface. And we all got something that's so unique that the culture needs.
Speaker 3: Man, for sure, I think that that's something that and especially like like I said, David Share. Another thing that he said is like when you're in the room with like everybody that's doing bad, right, It's very hard to be the one person to do.
Speaker 2: Good in a in a bad environment.
Speaker 3: It's hard, like if you if you're around people and every single person is smoke drinking, it's hard to be the one person that's sober. But the opposite is that it's hard to be the one person doing bad in a room full of good. So, if you're in a room full of church ladies, and if you got any level of common sense, you're not just gonna be cursing it. You're gonna conduct yourself a certain way because you're gonna feel out of place. You're gonna feel out of place doing bad and a room full of good people just like you feel out of place doing good and a room full of people that are doing bad things right. I say that to say a lot of times people are self sabotaging their success because of the people that they're around. It's hard to be successful when everybody around you is doing bad. So what happens a lot of times is that you subconsciously or consciously self sabotage your success to dim your light because nobody wants to be the if you If you're a decent person. You feel extremely uncomfortable riding through a poor neighborhood in the Lamborghini, right, Like you know what I'm saying. It's like, it's just it's it's not comfortable. It's not comfortable, Like you don't want to be in the project with a fur coat on it. It's not comfortable. But if you in Beverly Hills, you feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So I say that to say it's like, sometimes you have to separate the people might not be at their mindset, might not be conducive to your to your your growth, and sometimes you might you might have to outgrow somebody in a certain moment of time until they can catch up. Because you constantly put in a group chat. I'm doing this through on that and everybody else is they gonna discourage you like stocks, you keep talking about stocks for psychologically you're gonna you're gonna like, now, let me stop talking about this because this is just doesn't fit. Let me talk about love and hip hop because this is something that is more comfortable. I see that happening all the time. So I just that's something to to to really think about as well as you got to take an inventory of your circle. And if your circle isn't on the same type of time that you on, or isn't pushing you the same way that you should be pushed, it's time to find a new circles.
Speaker 1: No, that's without a listen, that is so imperative to where you're trying to go at. So check this out, like you know, and it's saying if you're around five millionaires by default, you become the sixth on by default. Because what happens is they start having different conversations. You can't go into like you can't come into our like you can't come into our group chat talking about yeah, man, your girl on love and hip hop? You wanna look at you like I might text you personal like a shot? Who is this guy? How he got here? You know what I'm saying? Like what every nine and then we might throw a sports topic in the group. Uh, you know, we'll talk about politics. We we literally talked about how the Trump, how Trump and Bidy was gonna affect we in a group check having that political talk. You know what I'm saying, were in a group check talking about business, the market, all of that. What happens is now you look for value every time you find something value, you throw that in the group chat. You know what I'm saying, every time you find a gym cool. They ain't got this right here yet, you know what I'm saying. And so now those ideas become damn like I see they on it. So now you start understanding, I can't have this conversation right here. And then what happens on the what happens now on the back end is those other conversations become frivolous. You don't even want to have them no more because you so used to having these conversations that are conducive to you succeeding. These conversations start now making things possible, Like you start saying like, damn, like I can have ten thousand dollars in a stock market, Damn traps, just say he bought one hundred ships, Damn shot them, just got a truck. Damn, this has got an apartment complex. Damn they just did this, and I wasn't even Now you start looking at your owser, but like you trying to throw a topic in that nobody don't want no parts of it, right, show him, no move, you know what I'm saying. So it's and that's why One of the things important for people to do is this, go on your Instagram. Look at everybody that you following. If you can't go on it, this is how I manage my Instagram. If I get on my gram and I see you live and I can't tap on that and learn something, it's an unfollow for me. It's a no follower if I can't see I don't mind you posting a joke here. Now, that's one of the thing cool. But if ninety percent of your content isn't something I can learn from and put in one of these tablets, that's a no goal for me. Because what happens is we've been entertained for so long. At what point do we say, I gotta start getting educated Because the education and the information is defertilized. The lack of it is what keeps you where you at. You weed, we gonna grow anywhere? Are we gonna grow in the concrete or we gonna grow anywhere? Right? So, now, are we gonna bullcarm bullcrap gonna be inside anywhere? How do you say, let me get this out of the way and focus on what's gonna help me grow, what's gonna help nursing me because at thirty eight. I remember, we had this conversation. I said, Man, took me thirty six years to get here. Man, you know what I'm saying. It took me thirty six years to get here. I ain't going back right money, I ain't gonna exact to get here. I don't got nothing to prove of nobody. I don't got nothing to prove of nobody. The only person I gotta prove something not to my daughter to prove that she can be great. We got something to prove to our family members that we can change the d we can change our last name. You got a son, man, That's what we're proven sit to. We ain't proving nothing to nobody else. It took me thirty eight years to get here. You know how much filtering I had to do to realize, oh, this is where I need to be at. Why what we going backs for? So if y'all, if y'all, here's if you watch marketing, if you've been watching if you have been watching market Mondays since the beginning of the pandemic, trapping Tuesdays since the pandemic, and you not invested in spots and stuff, you're doing yourself in Rashad's words, it's such a tremendous desservice. There's no use of getting the information if you're not gonna use it right getting the game. You gotta take the shot. You taking the information, you putting it, You writing the information down. You spending an hour and a half on marketing moneys every Monday. You spending an hour and a half on trapping tuesdays. You took the course, It's time to build. If the people around you. I even told people this, bros, real ship. I said, you can't find you can't afford the course.
Speaker 2: Team up with somebody and body. Now, both of y'all got it.
Speaker 1: Team up with somebody and body, watch trapping two j watch market mondays, John Earn your leisure, join it. You can't afford it by yourself. You and you buy together, Like, stop coming up with excuses. You're gonna do one or two things, yo. You gonna come up with results. Are you come with a plan or you gonna come up with excuses? If you're an excuse maker, I ain't the person for you because I'm all about action. I ain't never found excuses, yo. My mama tell me that she'd be like br like you don't get people. I'm like, man, I got out the mug, yo, like, you know what got up. It's either I do it up, I do it. Ain't no such thing as it ain't happening. Either you want to change or you don't. Yo, it's an excuse for everything. It's time to just put it forward. Man. Follow people who can move you forward. Follow people who can nurse you and building you. Bro, I call a shot. We talk all the time. We talk all the time. Rashad told me this one day. This this how dope it is. She said, trap some you reals going crazy. I said, I know, man, I've been. I've been putting them up there. I've been putting my real up. She said, nah, you gotta do something behind the scenes reals. I said, yeah, say yeah, you gotta do something behind the scenes. You people love to see behind the scenes. They want to see you going to work. I said, all right. Cool. The next day I had just got like thirteen hoodies in for me. I did a quick little real risha. I said, damn, bring you on my exploor page. I said, man, like it's out.
Speaker 2: I put it action. I'm putting it action.
Speaker 1: You feel like he was like, damn, bring you on my exploor page already, like that's that's where it is. It's somebody who gonna it's a brother to me, somebody who gonna pull into me, somebody who don't mind saying yo. I know, trap and put this something I figured out putting in business. Trap, try this out. I don't know if it's gonna work or not, but it went crazy for me. You tried the next day I wound up on this explored page. You know what that means. It worked. So be around people who feel like, don't be around a person like this. Man, put where a plug at put me on? Oh Man, I don't even know what and I don't even know. I just saw you do it. I don't even know. Man, you know that ain't even much and I don't even know what you mean. Don't be around that type of person. I'm around people that won't see me win. So I know I'm gonna win. Keep winning, show Man.
Speaker 2: There you have it, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: So Man always magical moment Man e yl and Wall Street trap for link up Man even on an impromptu, impromptu impro impromptu man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Bro always Man, I appreciate that. Again, Man, keep doing what y'all doing, Keep pushing a brand. Look at this, man, it's a Thursday night, it's a Wednesday night. You got eleven hundred people on a live Man. That's impact on the culture, bro.
Speaker 3: Like financial financial Man, It's something that like I said, man's the only thing I can see us at this point, and people are realizing that that the education is the only thing that can save them. And the reason why I say that it's the only thing I can save them is because it saved me. Like it saved me as far as like not saved me as far as like you know, I don't think I would be dead in jail, but it saved me from having to work a job, or saved me from you know what I'm saying, like having a mediocre life. It saved me. It saved my life from actually having a life, like you know what I mean. Like me, I never had a job. I never had a job, and like anybody knows aboutself, I never had a job. Being an entrepreneur my whole entire life. So I don't really know what like for me, having a job is risky. It's risky because I'm not gonna wake up at seven o'clock. It's a risk that I might curse my boss out, like you know what I'm saying. That's that's a risk. So all I know is wake up and get it, like you know what I'm saying. So that's all I know. I can only speak about things that I actually know, and I don't know what it what it would be like. I literally woke up on I woke up yesterday. I thought it was Saturday. I thought it was Saturday. For one I just I don't know why. But that's a blessing. That's a blessing. That's a blessing. I went up on Tuesday and thought it was could It don't matter because if I you know what, when you when you live in life, how we live, whatever day you want it to be, is that day. If I want it to be Sunday, then it's Sunday.
Speaker 1: It's Sunday. That's a fact. And I think that's the that's the that's the important thing about financial literacy and learning how to invest, Like this is what y'all gotta do, yo. You got to learn how to turn income into capital. And what that's simply saying is the income that you make when you turn it into capital. And the investing world, capital is money used to invest, right, That's what capital is. Capital is money used to invest. You got to turn your income into capital and the capital turns into or I your capital got to turn into a return on investment. You feel me?
Speaker 2: So what I want y'all to do is got ambunderd.
Speaker 1: And George Ye?
Speaker 2: Then man, you got all concert Atlanta. What's going on out there?
Speaker 1: Man? This place never stops.
Speaker 2: Bro place never stopped, right, But you got to turn your income in capital.
Speaker 1: So what you gotta do?
Speaker 7: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be. But understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC. Erness What's Up? You have a walk into a small business and everything just works like. The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 8: Behind those warm and cozy nights at home. Thousands of employees at BP go to work every day. People producing more US natural gas, people building grid scale solar capacity, people turning landfill waste gas into pipeline quality renewable natural gas, and people delivering all of that power where it's needed. They're part of almost three hundred thousand jobs VP supports across the country. Learn more at VP dot com. Slash investing in America.
Speaker 1: Take that income, learn how to invest, and then turn that income and put that income into an investment and now becomes capital. The income that you put into your investment account is capital. Now it's still money, but it's called capital and the investment world because that money is you to purchase assets. You feel what I'm saying. Then those assets that capital now becomes an ROI or until you want that capital become a return on an investment. And what happens is every investment that you make buys back some of your time. The objective why he don't care about Tuesday being a Sunday is because he owns his twenty four hours. Listen to me the person who owns the most of their time can then create the most wealth. The more time that you can own, the more wealth that you can create. And so now you put your time like this, how long will it take you to own your twenty four hours? Will it take you two years, would it take you five years? Will it take you ten years? That should be the goal. For me. The goal was never how much money I could make. It was how much time can I own. I need to have time equity. I need to own as much of my time as possible, because if I own my twenty four hours, I don't care if it's Monday a Sunday. I don't care if it's Tuesday or Saturday. I don't care if it's it's Wednesday or Thursday. Because every day I'm blessed to say I get up and do what I want, when I want, how I want. That's the blessing. For me. It's not about how much money I have. It's about how much time that I own. And I own my time by making the most investments. It's like the dual writers, the dual toy man. All of my money goes into the stock market, and for me, sixty percent of my wealth is in the stock market. And the reason why that is because I realized this once I started really studying great wealthy people. When I study even looking at Warren Buffett, looking at Bill Gates, looking at Jeff Bezos, sixty five percent of their money is in their wealth is in the stock market, sixty five to seventy percent. So that told me that if that's what they doing, if that's the blueprint, that's the blueprint I'm following. I'm a follow the people who did it and did it well, right, you don't become top five richest people in the world by luck that.
Speaker 2: You know what. You know, what's so crazy that you said that? Because we did.
Speaker 3: We did a YouTube blob for day from rec Philly. Shout out to rec Philly. They got a dope events based in Philly. So we're on a YouTube lib and they're asking us questions and we're talking about, you know, investing stocks real estate. So one of the one of the young lady that was on the YouTube blog, she's like, are there any other ways that you can invest outside of stocks in real estate? So I'm like, what have you invested in? And she's like, I haven't invested yet. So I'm like, all right, so one hundred percent, probably ninety nine point nine percent of the millionaires in the United States of America and probably all over the world, but United States of America have some real estate or some stockholdings.
Speaker 2: That's safe to say.
Speaker 3: Right, So if you're just starting out and one hundred percent of the millionaires have real estate, a stop, why are you looking for an alternative outside of real estate and stocks? Like we try to make things complicated, over complicate things like you want me to tell you some crazy oil rig to invest in investing in your full one kid yet and you're not investing bitcoin and precious precious metals and oil refinery Like it's like.
Speaker 2: Yo, just keep it care simple, keep it simple.
Speaker 1: It's simple for me, yo, Like, And that's what I that's like one of my biggest things is always like for me, I'm just following the people who came before me, that's all. I Ain't doing nothing different, Yo, I don't gotta listen. I'm not an inventor. I don't got to try to create the next thing that's gonna change the world. That ain't what I'm good at. Right. What I need to learn how to do is become the best investor that I can be. When I was in prison during my time, that white dude told me this, wealthy people invest in stocks, real estate and they start a business. So that was the manser that I followed. If you was saying real estate stocks, I probably wouldn't be a wall travel. I probably would be the real estate travel because I followed the rule that he gave me. He said real estate. I mean, he said stocks, real estate and start your business. The reason why he said stocks first, and it made assistant me because that's the easiest way, that has the lowest barrier, the entry barrier. You know what I'm saying. You take your little you know, twenty thirty dollars, you put that in a stocking mall. It's gonna work for you regardless, you know what I'm saying. Then you get into really you know, you start learning how to run a business and all that. But spots was the easiest place to go. So I just followed that. It wasn't no need for me to try to man, let me try to do no that's following, and I'm gonna just get real good at it. And to what now It's like okay, like all right, I got this much money in stocks, So okay, what's the first thing I'm gonna do. Now, I'm gonna get my daughter, who who at the time was two. I'm gonna start doing her the thing. Because if it took me to get in my you know, thirties to start it, let me start her even earlier. So if I had to get when I was thirty, if I saw her, she too, imagine she gonna be with she thirty. Okay, let me start this now in four years old. She one hundred and fifty in the market at four. The goal for me make he a million at by the time she eighteen. That's easy. Now, that's easy. That's easy. Okay, we're gonna get some real estate. Okay, what's the going now. As soon as I do it and I get a good cool she would get a piece of property too. The formula is there.
Speaker 2: It's not triggering now the tree.
Speaker 1: It's not us. It's not E equal E and MC squared equals. This is by stocks. My real estate starts your business. It's simple, family, And I'm not trying to I'm not trying to go the hallway. I'm trying to travel. If I can't travel, this path right here, and I see it working. I'm gonna go with it, and then I will learn other things. Okay, I've been in the stock market for so many years. Okay, now let me learn how to trade. Now, I've been in the market for four, five, six, seven, hell a year. Okay, Now let me start learning how to trade, because it's another component. Okay, I've been doing buying whole real estate, but it's long. Maybe let me learn how to buy and flip a house. Right, It's it's stayed as you go through. You take a step by step. The problem is we feel compelled to try to compete or live up to some standards or show people, Hey, I'm flipping the house. Hey I'm trading. Hey I'm doing Hey I made this much money. That ain't my goal. My goal is buy and own as much of my twenty four hours as I can and the rest of the stuff is gonna come later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the fact.
Speaker 3: And like I'm telling you, like you know I got when I got pulled over, I got pulled over. Anybody doesn't know if you didn't watch my stories driving, I just I just shot out to PTG I gotta I gotta a range Rover recently a special special audition Range Rover Special Cars moll Flex Flex. So I'm driving, I'm driving in my old neighborhood and I got pulled over. But I just get pulled over by like regular cops. I got pulled over by four off duty police officers, like in like caravan cars like off duty cops, like wearing like what I'm wearing, Like you know what I'm saying, Like right with bulletproof vests and guns and all that. Like they had guns, they had the bulletproof ast. They have four cars, four cars came to they call for backup and all that, and the dude like, Yo, is this your car?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, it's my car.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's like yo, your registration. So he's like like, how you like what you do?
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm made content, you know. I mean, now I'm just gonna pluy I make. I made content for a living, I cause now I'm just gonna have some fun with it. Like I'm saying, now I just got some fun with like I made content for a living. But he was just amazed, like yo, like you know what I'm saying. And I say that to say it's like the way that we are taught to make money. It's not gonna work. It's not gonna work. It's not gonna work. To just go to school, get a degree, and get a job, and you think that's gonna make you a millionaire, you far gone. So the people that's thinking outside the box, the people that everybody was laughing at because they YouTubers, and now they're millionaires. And now it's not funny anymore, Like you know what I'm saying, Like when I'm throughing Instagram when I have five hundred followers and I'm making selfie videos three years ago, and it's like, but now it's not funny anymore, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Time, Oh, that's what you're doing. You know what I'm saying. I told, I told, I was telling my travelers just the other day. So I brung somebody in the other day, somebody who helped me. Her name I pray pretty. She helped me to beginning in my brand when I was gooding my brand and I bought so when she was talking at the time, I had forty people in the class. We wound up having like eighty people in the class. And she talked about the e book we talked about how she helped me put my ebook together. So I bought her ebook How to Make nine K in thirty Days for the forty of the people in my group. I bought it for them, and she broke down a process of how to create an ebook based on whatever you're doing right, and the way she broke it down to my trappers and shit, and it was like, there's no reason why you shouldn't have another stream of income right. And it goes back to the saying that I say, if you allow them to feed you, you give them permission to stop. You say it again, if you allowed them to feed you, Yep, fat is my cousin for sure. If you allow them to feed you, you give them permission to stop you. And what happens is the basis of me making that statement was simple. When I was working my job, I used to tell them like, yo, I'm about to take off. Yeah, and they'll be like, well, you can't take off. I'll be like, I'm not asking you to take off. I'm taking off. And whatever you don't do after that, like it's on you. You know what I'm saying, Because I had already like by me being a hustle I was only working. I felt like I was only working because you know, I couldn't no more because I felt like, damn, I ain't got no bread, Like I'm my back against the wall, right, And so I still had the hustle mindset. So I wound up like you know, after I build a Falcon stadium, I build like two more power plants, and I walked up the job to go all in on my brand. But what happens is this, this pandemic showed us one thing.
Speaker 2: People know.
Speaker 3: I think people you skipped over that you built the Falcon Stadium. Can you tell me every time a minute, Atlanta? But they see you now, they don't know you used to be a laborer and you actually built the Atlanta Football them Mercedes been Stadium.
Speaker 2: You you were, you were one of the laborers that built that stadium.
Speaker 1: That I was. So I'm gonna call I was an ironworker, right. So what ironworking does is so when you see when you see like them big ass cranes in the air and you see those big old iron vessels moving around, it's called beans Like I was the one up there three four five hundred feet connecting that shit. You know what I'm saying I was the one like when you see power plants put together. I'm a post a pitch of tomorrow. I'm a post pit of tomorrow throw back thirty. I'm a post a pitcher tomorrow of me being full.
Speaker 2: Because they gotta know that.
Speaker 3: They gotta know that because they see you as Wall Street Trapper, they see you with four hundred thousand Instagram followers, and they.
Speaker 1: Think, like, but just a couple of years ago, it wasn't It wasn't like that.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now, you can change.
Speaker 2: You could.
Speaker 3: Your life can change quick Your life can change quickly. You could become a millionaire in one year. I'm telling people. I've been telling people that, like you did, it could change very very quickly. You did ten years in jail, you're convicted, feeling you you were a iron worker, ye, and now you're Wall Street Trapper. Walked off the job to do this.
Speaker 1: I left. I left. I was making one hundred and twenty thousand dollars a year, and I lovet doing that. I left that because I felt like I was working too much. Even on the Falcon Stadium. I was doing seven days a week, twelve fourteen hours a day. So you'd be like, yeah, you know, damn trap. He was making twenty five hundred dollars a week. But just imagine working fourteen hours a day, seven days a week. That's a lot with a hornets on that way about forty fifty pounds. I got all them tools on it. I'm in the air. I'm doing something. I had just had my little one, and I was like, yo, like, there's no pot, there's no way possible. I can be a great dad. I'm working fourteen fifteen hours a day, seven days a week. It's impossible, right, So and I left that. I went to go do I built two more power plants in Louisiana because I wanted to be closer in New Orleans. So I was like, now I was making, depending on where I was at, anywhere between twenty eight and thirty five hours an hour plus overtime plus per damn it did. So it was like, man, it's too much time, Like I can't be with my daughter. So I was like, all right, So I used to take off on purpose, like I'm gonna be with my daughter. Man, I don't care what y'all talking about. Because I never wanted nobody to have control over me, and I remember, you know, I was investing my money. And I remember again my friend Dan Yell, she showed me how to write an e book. I was posting content on the ground and she showed me how to write an e book. And I was like, Yo, this is hard. And I remember I wrote my second ebook. When I wrote my second ebook, I was like, yo, like I got something because people were like, yo, the way you talk, bro, like I can understand it. And I remember this. I remember going to work one night. I was working on the night sh're building this power plant. I remember going to work one night. It was in Lake y'arles. Remember going to work one night.
Speaker 2: I was working from four in the evening to three in the morning to four in the morning.
Speaker 1: And I remember going to work one night and it was like Heyo, we need y'all to cut y'all beers because we're gonna be working around some stuff called galvanized, right, so galvanizers and stuff they put on the iron so it don't get rusty. And I was like, cut my beer. I'm not cutting my bri I had this thing in two thousand and five. I'm not cutting this man tripping hear me and so the man was like, well, you know, if you if y'all don't cut it, you know you gotta go. You know, you gotta go home. So I said, all right, well I'll go home then. So I came back the next day and he was like, yo, if you don't cut your bid, you're gonna be suspended for three days. I said, well, let me ask you a question. If I get suspended for the three days when I come back, do I still gotta cut my beer because I already took the you know, the Reprimand he was like yeah. I was like, all right, let me get my box jarre. He was like what I say, y yea, yeah, let me just get my box. I'm gone.
Speaker 2: I actually told him something else, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But and this is what I remember. But while I was working at job, I remember two three o'clock in the morning, me being on Instagram commenting on earning a leisure page. I remember two three o'clock in the morning commenting on somebody else page, literally taking my lunch, breaks my my moments. We don't got no iron hanging. All right, let me sit, I'm three hundred feet the up man. Let me put my phone, all right, quick, spending two three hours comment just leaving valuable comments on people paid, like dam who is this dude? Watch your travel making this comment? Doing that literally during the twelve hour ship. I was taking four hours in the twelve hour ship. I'm commenting on people paid. So I had my two ebooks and I was like, nah, man, get my box. I'm gone. He was like what I said, Man, get my box, I'm gone. He's like, you're not gonna cut your help. I'm like, nah, I'm not cutting my heap. Man, you tripped. Y'all don't own me. These people own y'all. They don't own me. Bam. So this is what I did. I quit the job. I got my stuff in the car. I called my potling them in Las Vegas. They was building a Vegas stadium. I said, brou, I'm about to come out of the Vegas with you. He said, all right, cool. I said, what they're paying y'all? He said, man, they.
Speaker 2: Getting paid thirty eight hours, thirty eight hours an hour.
Speaker 1: They working ten hours a day, but they only working six days, They not working seven and they're only paying US three hundred dollars per them. I said, all right, cool, I'm gonna come out there. And then I sat back and I thought about it. I said, nah, try we going further away from my daughter. I said, man, nah, I said, don't worry about it, Maam. I'm about to go all in on myself. He said what I said, Yeah, my business from the trap to Wall Street. I said, i'mboud to take this shit all the way up, bro, like I ain't turn around, he said, I ain't tripping. I remember taking all my tools, just like thirteen fourteen hundred hours of tools and my toolbox. I called my pot and I said, bro, come get these tools. I don't need them no more. He said, what you're doing? I said, Man, I quit. I'm not doing this shit ever again in my life. I'm going all in on myself. Dog, I said, I'm a hustler. I ain't never letting nobody feed me. I'm going all in on myself. Take these fucking tools. I don't eat them no more. I gave them my tools. I gave them all of my shit, and I ain't turned back since. And after that, I'm gonna tell you something. We will refuse and I want you to listen to this web. I went from making one hundred and twenty thousand dollars a year to having multiple months where I made one hundred and twenty thousand dollars. Find one thing in this world that you're willing to go all in on and don't second guess yourself, go all in on it. And I'm telling you that a lot of shit made me second like, man, should I really do it? Like damn? Like all right, I ain't gonna come my bill, but let me go get another job. I went through every emotion, I went through, every feeling like, man, I'm about to go back. Man, fuck that I got a lit on it. And I remember calling my daughter Mama, like, look all the stuff I was doing before, I might can't do it, but I'm a pay for I'm a pay for school. The school costs one hundred and fifty dollars a week, give me a minute, give me about six seven months. I'm a pay for school. But you know the money.
Speaker 2: I wasn't on child support. Man, My daughter mother is amazing for that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't on child support, but I was just giving her like three four hundred dollars a week plus paying for school. I was like, look, just give me a you know I'm about to go all in on myself. She said, Man, I believe in you. Man, you ain't never doing no sucker shit handle your business. I'm like say it. Let's I knew that pressure wasn't on me like that. I went all in on myself and I started coming. I was saying the same work ethic I had getting up every day going work ten twelve hours.
Speaker 2: Somebody else I would get up in the morning, comment on.
Speaker 1: People, page, create content, talk to people, find something people. To go all in on yourself. Don't think that the money that them people paying you from that job. You can do that for yourself. Yo, you can do that for yourself. What happens is and I want you try to know this. When you go to work, that takes away that eight to ten hours a day you could be building relationships and working on your business. Cause it's real hard. It's real hard mentally and emotionally to get off of a job and then go to building your business. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's real hard. But at some point in order for you to take yourself to the next level, you're gonna have to leave that job. You're gonna have to burn that ship. You're gonna have to say it's all of nothing. You're gonna have to say it. It's gonna work. I'm gonna die one. It is gonna work. All my credit calls, I had full credit call. I said, all right, this how much it cost me to live? And I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't have no money in the bank. I had about eight thousand dollars in the bank, but I had literally at this time, I had like sixty thousand dollars in a stock marble. This is what I told myself, I will maxill every credit card and sell every stock I own before I go back to that job. I told I was willing to do that. You gotta put it in your mind that you're willing to go all in at all costs to see your dream and your vision come through. If you put that type of energy into the universe, and the universe gonna reward you. And now I'm doing a great friendship, a brotherhood with rashad In. Dudes who I was putting it in the universe attracted the meet to them. We started building and listen, is we're talking four hundred thousand followers later, Man, we're talking about the whole community. Later, Man, we're talking about impacting thousands and thousands of people's lives in the two year times man, were talking about me going from making one hundred and twenty thousand a year to having months where I've made one hundred and twenty thousand in a month my whole year ten. And this is the thing.
Speaker 2: I did it on my mines. That's being honest.
Speaker 1: Stop. But I hope that did something for somebody. Man.
Speaker 2: I know it was kind of off topic, but I hope that did something for somebody.
Speaker 1: Man, your greatness is up to you. Man, for show in a circle you're around because now me seeing Rashad and and me talking and let me not forget Troy, like me talking to Troy all the time, like all of that. They poured my bro from hood of States. I'm around people who poured into me all the time, who helped me. I know, sometimes it shot them be like, oh God, trap look what is trapped on? God? Like I don't got it all together yet. I still do trapping shit sometimes. But it's because they hold me account you know, they hold me an accountable.
Speaker 2: Man. There's only once there's only one Wall Street trappling.
Speaker 1: Man. Man. Look, I know, Man, listen, I know we wind up getting into Man. We got fourteen hundred people on him.
Speaker 2: Man, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Man, these badges. You don't think everybody gave a badge. This is my first time doing it with a badge. This is dope, Man, Now, fifteen hundred people damn there on, Like you said, a random Wednesday for financial literacy and just bigger than financial literacy, just inspiration, motivation. I think I didn't really even intend for this to go that direction, but I'm glad. You know that's that's that's just that's just God speaking through you and us in us a vessel. And you know, I think it's I think his story is just it's just so inspirational, man, And it's so many people that can relate to that. And I think that that's why the people have really championed you, because you know, shots my man, not your thinger. It's like, you know, it's the under dogs, man, the under dog people always root for the underdogs in a move like Man, you know what I'm saying, Man.
Speaker 1: My guy said, he said, Man was I knew he was sick, and my man fell a little under the weather Man. I called him every day. You know what I'm saying, bru, you need me, dude, you need something, the wife needs something. Brouh. I'm a genuine dude. Like, so here's the thing, brou Like, I know people who poured into me for my birthday. Man Neil didn't need it. That man pop up in Miami and just surprised me, you know what I'm saying. So it's about building them good relationships. You know what I'm saying. It's about you know, even with Shad, when Shah come out, like let's go work out, bro, that's like, I won'a be around people who gonna reciprocate the thing. How many time we've been in relationships with people we feel like we pouring in. Ain't nobody pouring back into us? You know what I'm saying. So now you're doing all of poring. You pouring into people, You're giving people you all, and when it's time for you to get that fill up because you're human, you need nobody, ain't w I can honestly say, everybody in my circle we talk at least once or twice a day, real talk, no bs every like, it's what's up? What you're doing. I'm checking on what's good with you, not once a month, not once a weekend. I'm not saying you gotta do that. But my circle, it's not a day go by that I do on here from it. It's not a day go by that I'm not pouring. I'm not checking. Oh, this day almost over your what's good? I talld it to shot six, seven, eight times during the day. You know, you know what I'm saying. You know your circle is important, your energy is important. Believe in yourself, man, And it's nothing you can't do out here. Like the this Instagram, social media YouTube, all of this has put the playing field is level.
Speaker 3: The plan sale man, beauty. It's the best thing in the world. Man, Like my brother Wallow said, shout out the Wallow. And it's like, Yo, a cell phone can change your life.
Speaker 2: Man. You can get rich off a cell phone. And it's true.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: And it's like, you know, for us to be in a position to actually be able to reach people and we all that's there, that's a that's a great thing about life. It's like everybody's got this story, everybody's got a story to tell, and you never know who you can inspire and you never know, you know who has similar experiences. You never know who might have you know, be an iron worker. There might be an iron worker right now. They might have thought about, you know, leaving their job, but they got a nice salary and you might have just inspired them to maybe go a little harder on their business.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Look and said he and say, man talk the trapper. The other day he gave me three ideas at midnight. Man, listen, that's you know, I just that's how I am. Man Like I'm telling y'all, man like, I don't my thing like real talk, this is my this is my thing for real, yode. I overcame so much with the help of God. Man in my life. I'm talking about almost kidnapped twice, like literally halfway into trunk real talk, no bullshit, being getting found out guilty done, been through so much trauma and pain bro to where I'm not living like that no more. And I'm around genuine people. Man. Every day for me is a blessing. Yo. Every day Like Yo, I don't want all you and nobody. I don't want to fuss with nobody, eat the beauty one. What's up, Queen. I don't want all you and nobody. I don't want fuss with nobody, bro. I just won't live. I won't be happy, bro. Like I told Rashad today when the dude got killed from I saw the dude got killed from dad as a rapper, I texted Shot and I said, damn, bro, can we normalize getting old with our kids? Like? Can we normalize that? Like? Can that be the thing now? Can the thing now be? Yo? Like you know, because we done made it from the streets Like a lot of dudes that's rapping and stuff. You made it from the street. You made some money, bro, Like your kids deserve you. And I say that all the time, Like my daughter deserves me. Like I go through with draws. Once I ain't seen my daughter in the week, I'll be like, well, I gotta go with I don't care what my plans is.
Speaker 2: I gotta go see my daughter. I gotta be with my daughter.
Speaker 1: I need that.
Speaker 2: I need that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So like YO, for me, however, and I'm telling y'all this, However, I can bring value to the people around me. It's a given. It's a given. However, I can bring value to the people around me. It's a given because when they win. Here's how I live my life. When I talk to Ian about if he went at that, you know what happens. My wealth is associated with En winning. Not on a scale where I'm gonna say, yeah, I did that for En. But I know five ten years from now, he can be like man, boy trap told me this. Man, that shit took me here. I'm good with that.
Speaker 2: I'm good with that, Like that's what makes me feel good knowing that I could bring value.
Speaker 1: To the people who around me. If I can do that, Man, I'm good because my life not on the line. I don't worry. I don't go to sleep worrying about nobody, the people kicking my door in. No more, I don't go to sleep saying well I can't do this. Let me have a pistol inside of me. Well let me put this behind the door. Man, I can't go I don't live my life like that, no more. I lived my life now in so much abundance. And it's like I attract money, I attract well, I attract good people, I attract good business. I'm around it. I attracted I talk about it, and the people in my server. Are them type of people? I know, the people around me not on no bullshit?
Speaker 3: Yah, you know what, you know what, I just got a random thought and this is something. So you know, everybody knows I'm I'm in the financial services industry. So I remember, forget years ago I used to have I was in the office in Park Avenue and this Jewish guy he was like the biggest he was the biggest financial advisor in the in the in the office that I was at, Like he was bringing it like millions dollars a year, So everybody knew him.
Speaker 2: He was like a real big way. So I'll never forget.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He was in the he was in the bathroom. He was all in the bathroom and there was a new like head of the office, like a managing the partner of the office or whatever. So one of the guys you know, like they was washing their hands whatever. He was like, yeah, you know X, Y and Z.
Speaker 2: You know this person just came on and she's you know, she's paying the ass that he said.
Speaker 3: He said, he said stop, he said stop, he said stop, he said, you're talking something negative right now. In my brain cannot process anything that he says.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to, like, I can't hearing no people say, you know, You're like, I can't process it. And I never forget that because I'm like, damn, he didn't even allow hisself to even partake in any gossip, anything that was going to take him off the track of what he was actually doing. And it was no coincident. Is that he was the most successful person in the office with the other people sitting around and they talking about people all day and going back and forth. And I relate that to social media. It's like, how many people go on these websites, these blog sites and argue with people in the comments for hours and debate people and da da da dah and curse people out online and it's like, you're broken.
Speaker 2: It's fact.
Speaker 1: Listen what that thing is they say in school, man, Empty wagons make the most noise. Man, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, even we like that, Like I can't honestly say, We've had a million conversations, whether it's me, you, you know, the whole crew, but we don't be on on negative shit. You know. We have our jokes, we have our laughs, shouts and smalls. Its good King, but we don't never have them comments because that shit not acceptable over here. It's not acceptable.
Speaker 2: I can't come to the shop.
Speaker 1: See man bro Man the algorithm messing over me. Dog Man, you know this. He'll be like, Trap, what you're doing? What are you doing? Trap? Nah, but I'm trying. I'm gonna call you back. Trap, Yeah, that's not it. Your energy bad. Like I be telling people all the time, Man check your energy, but Man, check your energy.
Speaker 2: Man, Trap.
Speaker 3: Trap such a lawyer, like I tell Trap for all the time. You know, he's he's a he's a street guy. So he still carries those street code ethics where it's like, you know, he sticks up for his friends. He sticks up with people that he that he loves. And it's like even people like sometimes people like they might say bad things about us, and he's like it gets him, you know, rapped up. And I'll be like, you don't gonna worry about that, man, It ain't even not entertained, you know what I'm saying, Because it's like negative energy is only gonna weigh you down, Like you know what I'm saying. It's like that's just real, Like you know what I'm saying. That's why a lot of times it'd be like, it's not some things. A lot of most things are not even worth entertaining. It's not even worth entertaining because it's like when you really think about it, you realize that most of the time, the people that's hating his fans for real, Like when I said, like you know, some say, hey, it's confused admiration. It really a lot of times it's just confused admiration. They really admire you, but they don't they don't really understand. They don't they don't know how to actually express themselves properly. A lot of time we dealing with pain, especially Black people. We got a lot of pain. That's why for me, like you know me, I be having more empathy, like you know what I'm saying when I see people now it's like somebody say something crazy and I really, like, I know, mentally something not right, like you know what I'm saying, Like I look at it from a situation like not that person's in pain more than anything. Or he really want to get close, so he want to be on the platform and he want to do this, So it's not really so much he don't he don't really hate me.
Speaker 2: He actually it's just confused. It's confused admiration. He don't know how to fully express it.
Speaker 1: That's the fact Ian said, we'd be having to call on trap down Like I just feel like like bro like and this is how I feel, the like I've poured so much into y'all. Y'all pulled so much into me. We invested in one another, right like. And I'm not the person to just be cool with people all the time. So like, if I hear somebody say something bad about y'all, I gotta say something because if I want, if I come back and tell y'all somebody saying something, the first thing you should ask me is why did they feel comfortable saying that shit around you? What kind of conversation y'all have? Well, that shit was even acceptable to come out their mouth? You feel what I'm saying. So for me, it's like, nah, fam, like you got an issue? Right Like? What's good? You know what I'm saying? What's damn? Fam?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What's your problem? You know what I'm saying? Because this here's what I know. I know that we all here just.
Speaker 2: Doing good to our people, like we not out here scamming people.
Speaker 1: Were not out here being this lord bro like they don't understand like they get the finished the people get the finished product. They don't understand the research that Troy doing. They don't understand the band of Troy had between being a husband a father. They don't researching for this. They don't understand how you bring your son the AEU and doing this. They don't understand how I gotta fly back to New Orleans come here. Oh, I still gotta do trapping to this. I still got to me a content. They don't understand how I and in home homeschool is Xander all day and then still making fifteen slides.
Speaker 3: Because Ian is the father the Yeah, I still don't understand how he does that? Like you feel mean to be doing homeschool all day every day. They don't understand that all they get is the finished product.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So for me, I can't have nobody talking about my people if I know my people doing good work out here. You know what I'm saying, So no, that shit not gonna be acceptable to me at all. You know what I'm saying. And then you know, instead of you putting that type of energy out, I want you to say, damn like them dudes really putting on because I know what we're doing, Like I know this ain't no.
Speaker 2: I know y'all just don't.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, bro, let's just go through market moneys. Bro, let's do this like I know the relationship you building. I know the conversations you haven't. You know what I'm saying. I know that what you're putting out that to make this ship what is bro? Like this ain't no, This ain't easy. There's two years of blood, sweating, tears. This comes from iPhones that having ten thousand dollars, the equipment to make up real you know what I'm saying. I know what y'all putting in. This ain't no easy. You know what I'm saying. So and then what happens now is when you tell that story like yo, we did this with iPhones and now we got you know however much And like that's somebody who thought about putting a podcast together saying I can do it. You feel me. That's somebody saying but I ain't never invest in the stock before. But shit, from seeing Wallstreet trapping Ian and y'all talk about it, I know I can do it. I ain't never heard the futures before. But I hear Ian talk about all the time.
Speaker 6: I do it.
Speaker 1: I ain't never heard about dividends or whatever for Trapp talk about, but I can do it. So it's now it's a transition to saying, Yo, we all got a story. This is how we connect, this is what's possible. And I think that's what we represent. I think we were We represent what's possible on the level that's attainable, you know what I'm saying. And I think that's what people need to see and that's what people enjoy and that's what people love. Because now, Bro, I literally was talking to my assistant today and I got excited. I said, Man, people really fucking me. She was like, she was like, excuse her. I was like, man, really fucking me. You don't really understand. It's Voss She ting shit serious. So she's like, what are you talking about? So I sent her a clip from somebody from Trapping Toolsies. He had a it was inside of a whipping pot and he said, I'm whipping this shit up like well, and he had he had me too, is going on why he was riving the thing up?
Speaker 4: And I said that was so that made me feel so good to know, like Yo, were pouring into it, Like what we're doing is real, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so for me, the reason why I'm always happy, I'm always smiling, I'm always because I get to use those same experiences from the street and package that into this message and people get it, Bro, Like that's what purpose is, man. And I'm gonna tell you all this. Man. I know we've been know how much I'm gonna go. Bro, I'm gonna say this. Your purpose has nothing to do with you and everything to do with other people. So many other people's success is to tie to your purpose. And when you don't walk in your purpose, you denying people are the success. Say that again, your purpose has nothing to do with you, and it has everything to do with other people because your purpose is attached to other people's success. When you don't walk in your purpose, you don't allow other people to be successful. If Earn your Leasion doesn't start this podcast, how many people be awoke to financial literacy? If Wall Street Trapper doesn't start this how many people will understand like, Yo, I really need to be investing my money, so our purpose has nothing to do with us. Nothing. Somebody else's purpose is what our success is attached to. But our purpose is attached to so many other people's success. Man, But that's why we got to keep going. So they got fourteen hundred people on here, twelve hundred people on here. I need you all to be walking on y'all purpose because if for those people, there's other people's success that's tied to y'all and you.
Speaker 2: Can't and you can't be scared either.
Speaker 3: I told Troy, you know, Troy tells the story all the time, Like you know, I told him a long time ago. I say, look, you're not gonna be working your job no more. I'm gonna make sure that or make sure you know your job no more. So now you know what I'm saying. He's not working a job. But I remember, like a couple of years ago. You know, Troy, he no choice you're making. So he comes from a West Indian family and it was just hard workers. You know, if you know what you're making. They got three jobs since they eight year old. Like they just work like they know, they know what I'm saying. They're good people. They just they just know about work. He's not really from an entrepreneur background, so I was always telling him like, yo, nah, you're gonna, you're gonna, you're gonna be doing this full time. And then I remember, you know, he was always like, no, you know, I'm I'm calling my calling is to teach.
Speaker 2: My call is to teach.
Speaker 3: And I'm like I told him, I said, look, no disrespect, but I'm like, uh, there's millions of physical education teachers, any anybody, I said, anybody could be a physical education teacher, but only a select feel can actually change the world. I'm like, I'm like, you can change the world, Like you know what I'm saying, You're mission, your purpose on life. It's bigger than being a physical education teacher, Like you got the ability to change the world. And to see like that's true, like you know what I'm saying. And so it's like even him, like you know what I'm saying, Like now he's transitioning with this is full time now, like you know what I'm saying. And it's like for me, that's that's that's just dope to see his transition because like I said, me, I always was an entrepreneur, but he wasn't always an entrepreneur. So to go from education to now educating, but now you're educating millions of people. It's like, what if you would have had that mindset of like no, I can't leave my job, you know what I'm saying, Like it would have never happened.
Speaker 1: I remember telling Troy that so like I remember when I when I came, did the podcast and we built I remember Traul was like, Yo, this is a classic. I was like, and I was like telling y'all like bro, like nah, like what y'all doing is for real. And then once we started building our relationship, I remember telling Troy like, Troy, you gotta leave. You got to leave the job. Troy. I was like Troy, like, but shure, I can't just do it by myself, Like you got to leave the job. And then when the pandemic happened, you know, I was like Troy like I gotta leave, like it's time. I was like the pressure on. And then I remember when he did it. He called me like I did a trap. I was like what you did? He was like, it ain't no going back. And I knew what that meant because I was deb before. You know what I'm saying, I knew I know that feeling of I'm excited, but I'm like, could I just do that? Like, did I just make up my mind to say that? And here's the thing for me, Tuto. For me, the scariest part wasn't just leaving my job. That was the easy part. I'm gonna just be honest with you. The scariest part for me was saying I'm gonna leave my job, go back to New Orleans and not get back in the streets at all. That was the hard part. That was the scary part for me, the scary part. And and please let me, I wasn't no l trap or nothing like that. Please let me let me. I'm not telling that type of favory tale story, right. I was just, you know, a street dude, just doing what street dudes do. And so for me, it was saying I'm gonna quit my job. That's the easy part of all. Part back to my culture, my hood, well not my hood because my hood ain't been the same as years, but my culture, my city where I know I know how to get around, and I'm not gonna get back in the street no matter how hard this shit get, because if I get back in the street, I'm not dedicated to the mission like I say I am. I don't believe in it, like I say I am. If I go back to the street, then I'm not walking in my purpose. I'm trying to do this shit on my own and I can't do that. I can't do that. So for me, it was saying, I'm one hundred percent vested in this, one d invested in this. So you know again, you know, I just was a regular dude in the street, just doing you know, making it work. So I was like, I'm not gonna dedicate myself to that, no move. I'm much just one hundred percent believe in my visit, one hundred percent walking my purpose. And here we are two years later, and I can honestly say it was the best investment and the best risk that I ever took.
Speaker 2: Then you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Man keep trapping. We went over time, man.
Speaker 1: For sure, Man for sure. Man. So I'm gonna just tell y'all good night. Man, got work to do. MANE me too, Man, me too, Man, I got work. I'm gonna tell y'all this Man Wall Street trapping legion, got something real.
Speaker 2: Sweet coming man cooking, cooking, cooking. The trapping man sut out to legend Kenny Burns.
Speaker 1: Man, listen, King, I'm in Atlanta, moved out here, back out here, Man, I definitely would love to collab with you, brother.
Speaker 2: To check in.
Speaker 3: Can you go to check in that thing? He said, legends, that's my brother right there. Man, Kenny Burns, Man.
Speaker 1: I listened to y'all episode Asha, talk's amazing about you. Man, I definitely would love to connect with you King for real, for real.
Speaker 2: We gotta make that happen, Man, We gotta make that happen for sure. Trap my brother. I appreciate you, Bro, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Man. I hit you in the group chat man.
Speaker 5: All right, Bro, my graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, Mike, drop back drop drop.
Speaker 6: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need