Speaker 1: The boys.
Speaker 2: Yo, it's your boy camp Nasty coming in here with a short intro for you. We have a Throwback Thursday video. A Throwback Thursday podcast is the very first podcast Taylor and I ever shot together.
Speaker 3: Bus wasn't buss was getting gutted.
Speaker 2: Uh. The guys are coming in are the uh Jeff and them, the guys working on the bus. They were coming in and out. Taylor and I we were just picking up mics and kind of seeing how everything would be.
Speaker 3: We talked about some funny stuff.
Speaker 2: It's a short podcast, but anyway, it's a it's our very it's our first podcast we ever shot with cardboard films, and they were filming us on the bus where we're not there's no chairs.
Speaker 3: We're just sitting in the middle of the bus and.
Speaker 2: Talking about should I I forget whatever we're talking about. But uh, we know we haven't dropped an episode in a while. We figured, uh we would drop we would drop uh this Throwback Thursday episode just so you guys can enjoy and you know whatever be entertained by the boys. But this episode is brought to you by Ajax Turner and those goddamn wonderful Anheuser Busch Products specifically have a new year, New US boys. It's bud Light Seltzer time, the natty Seltzers.
Speaker 3: We're all for him. But there's a new there's a new kid in town, and we got to make him feel at home. We got to make him feel welcome.
Speaker 2: We have to open our home with open arms and let bud Light Seltzer know. They have a home, they have a bus to stay and they're gonna be all over the place at our watch party this Sunday starting around one o'clock. I think the games are two something, maybe the watch price two don't know. Hashtag don't give a but bring your ass to our watch party. It's gonna be a hell of a time. We're give it. We have, man, we have a lot of cool stuff that it was rock and last week. Dude, I'm talking. People are coming in there. They go up to the top floor, the bottom floor. They're giving us, they're basically giving us the whole building. First floor is gonna be public, YadA YadA. And then on the second floor, the Busting with the Boys watch party is gonna be rolling. The the rooftop is gonna be rolling for Busting with the Boys. We're gonna have giveaways. We have two Beats, two pairs of Beats head phones, two pairs of air pods, to sixty five inch TVs, to Yetti coolers, two Beats pills. We also have twenty twenty Titan season tickets. So we're gonna be doing raffles and and giving a whole bunch of shit away and enjoin it even more and buying, buying a bud Light, seltzers.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be doing everything.
Speaker 2: Guys, We're gonna be We're gonna I think we're gonna set up a photo there's gonna be a photo area as well. You take pictures. We're trying to blow We're trying to blow the roof off off this building. Man, because of the way you guys showed out last week. We're going above and beyond this weekend. We hope to see the boys in the a FC Championship. Gonna be a hell of a game, man. And uh and and we can't wait. But uh, anyway, just wanted to drop in give you a short little intro, tell you this is a throwback. This is a way throwback for our very beginning. This was back in like May as well. We shot this our very first one. It was funny. It's the I mean, it's just it's just something to throw out there for you guys to enjoy. Hey, keep tweeting us, keep tagging us and everything. Keep taking pictures with your don't give attitude or your bust with the boys content.
Speaker 3: We love that stuff. Man Rate Review.
Speaker 2: Subscribe on all podcast platforms. Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Uh we did a big giveaway. Uh. Congrats with the two lucky winners for the AC Championship. Uh.
Speaker 2: Going to the game this weekend. But I fellas fellas gals. Everyone pops the boys, everybody, just everybody go enjoy your damn day.
Speaker 3: See you see you guys on Sunday. Everybody bring everybody be there.
Speaker 1: Go tigers.
Speaker 4: Not how it works. Dad is the coolest nephew. Uncle's rape cousin like Cuzy you can because Pat McAfee has that. So I think your safest bet is nef Peepe.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think if you had a mic, we could hear you.
Speaker 3: Why why do you why do you why do you think? Why do you think Uncle's got a creepy, creepy little thing too? How? What was your childhood? I don't know. That's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Curious about because my childhood, because I'm excited about Uncle.
Speaker 3: You got the cool uncle.
Speaker 4: I didn't have a lot of family. Will thanks for bringing that up, fu face. But I'll tell.
Speaker 2: You I love the door unlocked, the damn babe door doors unlocked in no alarm set.
Speaker 4: I could have came in that house and I could have got my suppies.
Speaker 3: You could have done whatever in that house.
Speaker 4: You stopped me from getting better today.
Speaker 3: I want you to know that forget one, but not the other one. Please, smiley face.
Speaker 4: She's pissed. That's that's the start.
Speaker 3: That's the start. I know fast, it's CTE juice.
Speaker 4: Honestly, fast forward five six months down the road, and she's gonna lose her fucking mind when you have this toilet seat up. She don't lose it.
Speaker 2: She's never mentioned anything about the toilet seat. But I do a good job putting it.
Speaker 3: Down and stuff anyway I do.
Speaker 4: Let's apply my My worst quality is a human.
Speaker 3: Being is putting up, putting a toilet seat up and down?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, put them closer to your face.
Speaker 3: So here's what I've been thinking about doing.
Speaker 2: Talk to me because i've been driving back and forth a lot, I go in the gas stage. I'm actually big on the idea of having a clean toilet seat.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking.
Speaker 2: About video and rating every every public toilet time out, time out.
Speaker 4: You're the guy that likes a clean toilet seat. Yeah, everybody like, that's not even that's not even news. Everybody would have no question.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, But I'm saying, well, when my idea comes in is rating every toilet seat that I come across. I got walk in. Oh hey, we got McDonald's on a street. Let's see what their toilet seats. So like, walk in, judge it, rate it. No, No, not an app. I'm just talking like like a weekly review. You ever you see the Barcel guy rating pizzas toilet seat raider.
Speaker 3: Thanks Juice.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I feel like that's more like an Instagram story thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean in the YouTube videos that we end up making, just every little segment, like you know, after like five minutes of something happening, you just put in a little fifteen second clip of me judging a toilet seats, then we'll get back back on the subject, back on the topic.
Speaker 4: Like honestly, when you when you first told me the idea of like judging toilet seeds, I got mad. I know, I saw your face. But you can do that because juice got excited. I know, like I could. My opinion is separate from juice. All right, I'll tell.
Speaker 3: You so you don't get pissed off when you walk Jeu, I.
Speaker 4: Don't repue when you talk. I wasn't finished. I wasn't finished.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 4: When you told me that, I got fucking mad. But the more I think about it, it could be funny. It could be funny. It could be fun not going to be fun, it could be funny.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: I feel you, well, you feel you, But are you not somebody who walks in and you expect a clean toilet? See when you go in a public bathroom, bathroom and if it's not, you're not like immediately pissed off, Like I wonder who this guy was who just fucking didn't want to clean the stuff up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no that's not me at all. I'm a sick Oh, I'll see.
Speaker 3: What do you do? Then?
Speaker 2: When you when there's a little splatter, a little pissed juice all over the toy.
Speaker 4: I'll hover a hover so if you got to take a ship, I'll aerial dump that thing.
Speaker 2: So like say this is the toilet sea, go ahead, So instead of just sitting on the toilet, see, sure, you'll just sit.
Speaker 4: And just do like the Romans their fathers and their fathers before them. I will do that like I'm out there.
Speaker 3: Out of control.
Speaker 4: Here's a question about toilets. I don't why we're getting on the subject. Horrible for a subject, worst podcast ever. Do your front wipe or backwipe?
Speaker 3: This is a great I love this conversation.
Speaker 2: We had this last year with Delaney, who will be a guest, so well, this will be a topic.
Speaker 4: This would be a great is a great conversation.
Speaker 2: He might be mad though I'm a standard I'm a standing wiper. I go, I go top down, top down, top down. But I don't I try not to go like, you know, toward the tante top down. Then after that, how do you top down, not go towards the tane.
Speaker 3: So I'll go like, oh, like stand up, Say have the toilet paper? Yeah, say, I'm like step in.
Speaker 2: I like to grab the I like to grab the toilet paper, take it off the handle and set it at a spot to where I'm not laning and getting it like I'm comfortably grabbing the toilet paper.
Speaker 4: I've watched you squeeze your I've watched you squeeze your cheeks three times. Hypothetically you have ship everywhere right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, well we're I gotta make this work. So I take it, unravel it, and I'm pushing down and then whenever I feel like the first.
Speaker 3: Level's done, no, no, no, no, that's not enough. No sand paper effect, big sand paper effect. Yeah, throw it in sandpaper, sam paper until.
Speaker 4: You know you don't see nothing like squeegees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's my.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We saved this first podcast, but they so many disagree. Boys, what's up? Come jumping in the sing?
Speaker 3: So you guys are on the first pod.
Speaker 4: This is it we're talking about.
Speaker 3: We're talking to Yeah, we're talking about Jeff. I'm Will. I'm not Jeff.
Speaker 4: No you're not.
Speaker 3: My name is Yeah.
Speaker 4: Which right now we're talking about would you rather like as a wiper you do a ship you front wiper, back wipe.
Speaker 2: Now I want to back up. I think the first question is are you a standard or a sitter wiping.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know that was an option where you started talking that's like that, do you sit twenty four to seven? But I'll I mean it depends on the situation, right, if you're at home home, you're a sitter, it's not it's a move it's a multi multi I think it depends. Man in multi movement sometimes, you.
Speaker 3: Know, do you ever stand up and wipe? Like? Are you a pro? If there were two sides? Are you stand or a sitter?
Speaker 4: Man? I gotta really think about that.
Speaker 3: What do you think about?
Speaker 4: What you think?
Speaker 2: Lean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I like to lean up, so you're like a sit and you kind of like lean off the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you know Taylor's got the best one. I know what Taylor does.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think it's all about efforts. So I'm a bigger dude. When I lean on the seat, that's a lot of wear and tear on one seat. So exactly the same.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: So there there's one. I one down a cut nut. Hold it. Protect it with my life. I think my other hand, usually my left I'm left handed.
Speaker 3: Holding the bunch up tissue. Okay, okay, holding and I go.
Speaker 4: Straight to the asshole. I don't stop and say hello to anything. Right to the asshole. And I squeegee, and I give it a look mean no, and I flick it. I flick it down.
Speaker 3: But I don't. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't wipe up.
Speaker 3: Who goes from the front like this?
Speaker 4: I front up. I wipe up because the thing is like one bigger dude. Right, I've I already talked about like I put my arm behind my back, like that's that's a lot of shoulder mobility I do not have. So it's a lot of work. Then I have to lean well now putting wear and tear in a toilet seat. Now I'm economically, I kind of like it's hard on the bolts. So then I go, you go front, you go front wipe. It's the cleanest way to do it. I'll tell you what's the most important thought. You want to reduce eco footprint? Get one of those toilets, he said, douches you. I had one of those in Cabo, like the.
Speaker 5: Porn we put your seat up top.
Speaker 4: Derek Morgan's big on those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you? It's good for like what like the health? The health?
Speaker 1: Right, it's like I mean, it's.
Speaker 3: Like I've I've had a hemorrhoid before of view.
Speaker 4: Dude, I think I might have one right now, to be totally honest.
Speaker 3: So you you would know if you do.
Speaker 4: I'm belied when I when I wipe, I bleed? What wh I wipe? I bleed? But like it's not it's a hemorrhoid. Here's a day a lot of like I we're talking like like like a massacre.
Speaker 3: Right, like you feel it kind of uh dripping.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe maybe for the rest of this podcast, you should let me finish my thought before you just go and say that stuff. You're you're hurting. You're hurting a lot of ears out there. But anyway, God forbid that ever happens again.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's being so reactive in this conversation, like when he drips, Like what relax, bro Christ, but.
Speaker 3: You go ahead.
Speaker 4: We're talking about white for.
Speaker 3: The love of God, you're not fucking interrupt.
Speaker 4: Question from the high from the top of a We were just talking about that. We were just talking about that. Yes, we were talking about Yes, you were You say, you go to every toilet and you have to give you want to clean it? What do you do in this dirty toilet we were talking about. You hover you hover.
Speaker 2: About see me, I'll unravel the entire roll of toile paper and just cover my arm in hand.
Speaker 3: And wipe it down.
Speaker 4: You're what's wrong with the planet?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I save No you know you don't.
Speaker 4: We literally just admit it. You just told on yourself.
Speaker 3: Why why am I bad for the planet because I use up the toilet toilet paper?
Speaker 2: Well, there's these people who want to save the planet, should clean up their fucking piss and ship on the toilet.
Speaker 4: I'm probably'm gonna go on a big hunch here and just assume that the people that are doing that to the toilet seats probably don't care about the planet. All right, It's not Leonardo DiCaprio's fucking running around there pulling out a bunch of napkins and ship or toilet paper and throwing it everywhere. That's how it works. But but Juice is right, we should get on the top of what we're doing here.
Speaker 3: We didn't really finish the hemorrhoid.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, so here's the deal. So for the last month off and on, like I'm talking about a week here, a couple of days there like I'll wipe and I'll wipe, and I'll wipe and I'll wipe and wipe and wipe. Still blood, still blood.
Speaker 3: It's a hemorrhoid.
Speaker 4: Does it hurt sometimes?
Speaker 3: But other thien you're passing that bowel movement?
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: See my mine would itch and it would one.
Speaker 3: I would be in pain sometimes I had a bad one. And you know what I'm talking about, don't you, Juice? I pick my own a jeus. I said, I like, I'm in pain sometimes, juice, O, there.
Speaker 2: Is it? In?
Speaker 4: Are you serious crying?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what it feels good though in you're he you.
Speaker 4: Guys, I'm gonna go I'm gonna go on a big hunt here and just assume I don't have a hemorrhoid.
Speaker 2: Okay, you might not, well, you might need you might need to check that out though you're just bleeding normally.
Speaker 4: Can't cancer the S word?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, don't put that in here. Nobody don't put that in the bus.
Speaker 3: Isn't it?
Speaker 4: How Like everyone's thought kind of goes to that, Like you feel a bump, You're like, oh, this is it? I am that I'm done. There's no there's no coming back from this like three days layers. It ain't grown here and you're like, what an idiot?
Speaker 3: Right you?
Speaker 4: I talk to yourself in the mirror.
Speaker 3: What's that.
Speaker 4: Right? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: People against Pimples, the number one cancer starter in the world.
Speaker 3: It's stuff. What's up?
Speaker 4: You want something there? How do you wipe?
Speaker 3: What do you need? You need something now, don't you? We're out of here.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's a wrap.
Speaker 2: You want us to talk, You want to talk real quick about how we got started, because we can just cut this out.
Speaker 4: I would rather let Jeff and the boys figure out, like this ship. That's more important than than.
Speaker 2: We could do the starter one in there, give a different vibe.
Speaker 4: Working title The Den.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal. All right, we have this. Here's the deal. We have this dope ass bus. It has Budweis are painted on the sign, and we're starting a podcast. It's about It's called The Den. Working title. What we're also gonna do is we're interview interesting people start in Nashville and diversify our portfolio as we go. We're electrostacked to have you here. If you are one of the lucky people to start listening, we're happy to have you. Thanks for coming. This is Will Compton. I'm Taylor Lawan, also your dad. That's Peepee behind the camera there and then Big Juice hanging out. They don't have mics because they're unprepared.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 4: That's a rat boy, right, boys, just get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: What good is that? Good? Taylor,