Speaker 1: Donkey up today. Time made it. Damn he hogged. It's time the donkey the jay. I ain't trying to be donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 2: Called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn la man who got the donkey out of.
Speaker 1: The day today? Well, just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Donkey of to Day for Thursday, February six goes to a Wisconsin woman named Caley Branter. Kelly is twenty two years old, which means our prefrontal cortex is not fully developed. Okay, Your prefrontal cor text is the reasoning center of your brain, and hers is still cooking. Okay, not scheduled to be done until at least the age of twenty five. All right, this isn't my feelings, This isn't an opinion, this is scientific facts.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The prefrontal cor text is responsible for executive functions like decision making and planning and prioritizing and controlling imposes.
Speaker 1: I want you to remember the controlling imposes part. Okay.
Speaker 2: I want you to remember this when you hear Caley's story, because the refront. The cortex helps process emotions like anger, fear, and aggression. All of that matters in this situation because Kelly is facing a charge of first degree reckless injury because she decided that she needed to.
Speaker 1: Stab her fiance.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about, uncle Charlott, Well, let's go to Fox six News for the report.
Speaker 3: Police, a Brookfield woman is charged for stabbing her boyfriend over a wedding venue. Twenty two year old Kaylee Branter is charged with first degree reckless injury.
Speaker 1: The incident happened last Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Now, according to the criminal complaint, officers went to a home in Brookfield for a domestic incident. A victim says he was stabbed in the neck by his girlfriend. He says they had a disagreement about possibly using their house as a wedding venue, and she attacked him without warning. She used the knife. Detective say he had four injuries. The victim admitted to hitting Branter.
Speaker 2: Bridezilla, groomzilla. This chick don't know whether she wants to be Beyonce had a bride a chucky. Now, the victim did admit to his in cally, so she probably was justified to identify as a Puerto Ricanan staff him. But it's about how this escalated that has causing me to give this young lady donkey of the day now. Throughout my life, I've seen struggles with in laws depicted on TV and in films. I've never had those problems in real life. Envy have you, no, Jess have you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know what it feels like to not like my in laws, but I would think that a dispute over a wedding venue wouldn't result in violence. And what happened in this situation, the young lady Carey and the fiance's mother were texting, and I guess the mother didn't like the wedding venue. But the mother in law really has no say over where you choose to have your wedding if she not paying for it, are contributing financially in any way to our wedding.
Speaker 1: The only thing she needs to know is where to be.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to show you these screenshots and text messages from your mom so you can call your mother and get her in check, because I don't want to hear anything from her in regards to where we are doing our wedding. I don't know what the argument, you know was about after she got off the phone with his mother. But I can guess and the argument probably was about Cally setting boundaries with his mother. And no man wants to hear their fiance tell him that he needs to get his mom under control. Okay, The reality is Mama probably don't like her all right. Mama knows her prefrontal cortext isn't fully developed. She knows that that girl don't got it all and you carey proved her right. What I don't understand is why you stab your fiance if you got a problem with his mother?
Speaker 1: What you cut him and said f you and the vagina you come from. Boy, No, that's not the way to do that.
Speaker 2: And this is yet another reason I know your prefrontal cortext isn't fully developed, because your decision making is flawed. You got a problem with your fiance's mother, You don't stab the fiance, You stab his mom. Oh my god, No, that's that's actually not what I wanted to say. What I wanted to say is this is why we must all develop better conflt resolution skills. And the reality is, Cally, you and your fiance are not ready to be married.
Speaker 1: Okay. In fact, you both shouldn't even be together. This is just a toxic relationship.
Speaker 2: You and the mom arguing, and then you go grab a knife and attack your fiance because.
Speaker 1: Of an argument that you was having with his mom.
Speaker 2: And you said you was acting out of fear that you thought your fiance would hit you. Now, I'm no doctor jin Mann, and that's fine because y'all don't need a couple therapy. In fact, you need an exorcism. Okay, this union is not the Lord. I can sense when the devil is present. If I could pray in tongues right now, I would, but I can't. But Jessica, Robin Moore can. Jessica, you are of the Lord. Please put your hands on this couple and speak in tongues for them.
Speaker 1: Please, bye bye bye. Shah coming in a junda, he talk about shy Amen Amen for them.
Speaker 2: Man that Honda, please give calle brand to the sweet sounds of the hamiltones. Oh no, do.
Speaker 1: The doge.
Speaker 2: All the day? Ye Now, just I'm not gonna ask you what God put on your spirit to say to these people. But I do wonder why did the Lord have to come in a Honda just now? Because you during when you were speaking in tongues, you said that he was coming in a haunt. That's it's see is the Holy goes to take So you don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You just have to allow God to use you. And maybe they have a Honda and I didn't know that, but I believe Hondas are of the Lord because hound does last.
Speaker 2: Forever, hond does last forever, eternal life.
Speaker 1: You hear me for worse, You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well thank you for that donkey today. Yes, now, just fix my masket on the phone lines right now. If you're having issues, relationship problems. Eight hundred five eights The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, The Breakfast Club.