Speaker 1: What are you wait?
Speaker 2: Did you just far?
Speaker 1: No? No, I did not.
Speaker 2: Somebody did?
Speaker 1: It was the chair? Why do I feel like this episode is going to be out of control?
Speaker 3: I like that we're so close to each other and you started, don't touch you press it?
Speaker 1: Which it's c K three. Just press a blue button.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know you guys who like to eat.
Speaker 1: Seal makes them complease.
Speaker 2: So cereal.
Speaker 4: They can't acquire false.
Speaker 1: Some some retire start and Danielle stop. I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Big finish.
Speaker 2: Hey, okay, can I just say this is so cool?
Speaker 5: You guys actually have like a little podcast area, actual equipment microphones that were but.
Speaker 1: Would you mind looking to my friend over there? Insane it Scotty?
Speaker 2: Did he did? Andrew get all of this face?
Speaker 1: You paid for this?
Speaker 5: This is awesome, Andrew. This is and the headphones sound great. These are better than the headphones I use on the radio.
Speaker 1: There you go, okay, Well I just say, look, so you like this setup.
Speaker 2: I like the setup.
Speaker 1: Just like look all our regular equipments right there, we could just use that.
Speaker 2: No, but this is cool. I don't This is cool.
Speaker 5: Okay, And you know what, here's the thing have podcasts will travel. So if you guys ever need to go somewhere and need to do the podcast on the road, you could take this with you.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like I have diabetes coming on? Do you have the thing? Where's Wilfred Brimley. I don't have the diabetes yet. He doesn't have stuff here. It's because it's all over there. Yeah, yeah, okay, it doesn't even make sense as the birds. Those aren't even the crickets. Those are birds. Those are birds. Yeah, turn it off, hey, listen, can we explain what's going on right now? Welcome to Serial Killers. This is a very special bonus episode on a Friday.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm on an island over here.
Speaker 1: Scotty, you have like the whole other side because the echo factor. You don't know how to use this thing apparently, or you're man spreading. Well I am yep, thank you anyway, welcome.
Speaker 2: Just look at your penis.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, No you don't. A penis is not explicit, but it's not I mean, I have my pants are on. Anyway, listen, it's very exciting. Okay, this is a bonus episode serial Killers on a Friday. How often does this happen. It's been a long time, Andy, very long time, and we're only doing one cereal today one, but it is a spectacular cereal. I am told I'm so excited this cereal. See. I didn't want to wait till the new year, because the way that we have the cereals lined up then the Spoonies at the end of the year, we would we would not have time to get another episode in with this cereal. So we must do it today on a Friday. Okay, you know what it is. Well, let me first explain. In the past, you know cheerios, they've had lots of flavored cereals. They and they go. They had strawberry cheerios, they had Oh, hold on a second, Oh.
Speaker 3: Dropping stuff left and right. Are you excited for the Spoonies this year? Do you have your outfoot picked up? Oh?
Speaker 2: I got I'm gonna get a big designer.
Speaker 3: Oh nice. Yeah, the Red Carpet's gonna be crazy. The nominations are coming out next week.
Speaker 2: It's can't wait.
Speaker 1: So they had strawberry cheerios, they had banana nut cheerios. Okay, yes, and now.
Speaker 5: They have did you knock everything over to grab the banana.
Speaker 1: Because Andrew's gonna try it. Look strawberry banana cheerios. Yeah, I found them. It's one of General Mills new cereals that are all coming out at once, but this is the only one was able to find in the store right now.
Speaker 4: Okaya, Cereal Scott.
Speaker 1: Squad No, no, no, no, this is not Squirrel. I actually found his furry friend.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I hate that I crossed party lines because I went to stop and shop and found this one. Yeah. No, I happened to be there because Amy need a diet ginger ale. It's a whole thing, and they had a big display of these and I have not seen these anywhere else yet. So today we are going to try limited edition, which also is a shocker to me because when these were all released, the big press release came out, they said that these were permanent cereals. Now this has limited edition on it, so I don't know what's going on. I guess we'll see.
Speaker 3: God a lot of scandal in the cereal community. It sounds like maybe it's limited edition. If people don't like it, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Probably, And they're shaped like hearts. They have the heart one so wait, you have two boxes? Well yeah, because we're gonna give one away. Oh a giveaway?
Speaker 2: You do a serial giveaway?
Speaker 1: Damn right, Oh here, what are we gonna play? Andrew? What do you got a giveaway for the holidays?
Speaker 2: It's a Christmas miracle?
Speaker 1: Well, you have to figure out how we're going to do it on the fly, because I have no idea how we're giving it away. It's fair. You can't just say the first person to do hashtag I want that box. You know they can't get it because I also think that's the worst hashtag. I know. That's why you got a lot of you're gonna get a lot of other stuff. Yeah, exactly. He's a family friendly podcast.
Speaker 3: Got Oh they're a little hard, Yeah they are.
Speaker 1: That's that's how a lot of them are right now doings.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you're making a mess.
Speaker 3: This is every time. Every time. You don't need to, Oh, Danielle, have you ever done ASMR?
Speaker 1: No, No, don't, I don't. We don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: Preston loves it at home.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he listens to it all the time.
Speaker 5: And then he'll like he'll do like, no, it's so annoying stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I love it when Andrew. I've heard from longtime listeners that they don't like it.
Speaker 3: You've heard from long so one person a lot.
Speaker 1: My reading. We should listen to give me, give me your cup of milk, let's boor some milk. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: I got the dankles.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess I'll play along.
Speaker 2: That's not good for.
Speaker 4: People with me that.
Speaker 1: Your kid has it. It's mesophobia thing. Okay, I never remember it. Isn't that what all the lawsuits are that the lawyer's offices advertised for.
Speaker 3: It's the right, got it?
Speaker 1: That's that's astis That's right. Okay, Ready, here we go before it gets too soggy. One two, three, Mmmm, that's really good. I don't taste much banana, which is good. I don't like banana flavoring.
Speaker 2: Strawberry m.
Speaker 1: Not really good.
Speaker 2: I'm going to buy some of this.
Speaker 3: Maybe you'll win the giveaways said, why don't you try to win my box again? I really don't love the terminology that we're using.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Oh, just like in the episode of uh oh, you didn't see it? Will you start watching Kim's Convenience please? I told you what a great show.
Speaker 2: We were watching that for a while. It's funny, so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they talk about well, never mind, you'll have to go watch it. But what do you Oh, let's rate it. What do you give it? Five balls? Four? Sorry, it's not going to be a legacy box because I don't love banana flavored things. It's a really good serious You don't even taste the banana a little bit. In what world you're tasting the banana that much? No, but I do take there's a hint of banana. It's mostly strawberry. Yeah. Yes, what we're gonna do now is you know, because we can't get out of here that series want this to be sure, trust me, nobody tastes like kicks. It tastes like very berry kicks.
Speaker 2: What is that? Put more strawberry?
Speaker 1: No, what I'm gonna do. I just want to see if it actually tastes. Is that strawberry cheerios? It's very very so it's similar.
Speaker 2: So you want to see if it tastes. You're gonna mix. You're gonna mix. You don't do that.
Speaker 4: It's very very we mixed podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's our podcast. Mix it up. We have the jingle. Shake you play the jingle.
Speaker 2: Play the jingle.
Speaker 1: But it's not the box. No, it doesn't make any sense here, bless you do you just did? You just say the brown word? More editing for Scott. So guess who gets to try this? Andrew me? Now I get to try old cereal. Now I want you to go back to back and tell me if they taste similar.
Speaker 3: This is so I can already tell you the smell is not similar. No oh no, this is gonna be so gross.
Speaker 2: This is a lot of berries. This has blueberries in it too.
Speaker 1: Is it close?
Speaker 5: You don't like it?
Speaker 2: You don't like it?
Speaker 1: What's the matter? Is this the problem? I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: It's expired.
Speaker 1: Everything that's expired.
Speaker 2: Body, don't give it expired cereal.
Speaker 1: It's just grain. It can't hurt him? Cool?
Speaker 3: Why not nice?
Speaker 1: Is it good? Does it look like it would tastes good?
Speaker 2: Does it taste like cardboard?
Speaker 1: Because it's expired, so none of them tastes so?
Speaker 3: The thing with this? And I say this every time he makes me try an old cereal?
Speaker 1: I'll have solid. This box is because there's it feels solid.
Speaker 3: But the problem is it because of the temperature fluctuation in here?
Speaker 1: It's humid, it's cold, it's humid. It's cold.
Speaker 3: The cereal doesn't know what it is, so when you chew it, it's almost like soggy.
Speaker 1: It's weird. It's not great. Well, unfortunately it was a little skewed because we don't have strawberry cheerios. They haven't made those for quite some time. Oh, I forgot all about that. Can I add that way the thing? Play something? Play something grandiose, slay the thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, something grandiose.
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 4: Oh that's stupid, it's scary music.
Speaker 1: Daniel Did you take them?
Speaker 2: Put them back over there?
Speaker 3: Danielle wants to hear something scary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: Guess what's coming?
Speaker 2: Guess what's coming?
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, So while I was in Walmart the other day looking for stray random cereals that we haven't had.
Speaker 2: This is this what you do with your extra time?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I stopped box stores.
Speaker 2: So good, you have time.
Speaker 5: Yesterday I woke up, did the show, and it was nine o'clock by the time I stopped, and I didn't It's like, what have I done with my day?
Speaker 4: I did sometime.
Speaker 1: I was getting a vehicle inspected and I had time to kill, so I went down the road to the Walmart and they had a whole display of these Lucky Charms just magical marshmallows.
Speaker 2: That's dangerous.
Speaker 1: There were like five or six different bags because they're limited edition, you know what. They just want to sell stuff. They say limited edition and people clamor for.
Speaker 5: It because but this is something that they should have been selling for a long.
Speaker 1: Time, right, there were there were a couple of contests for a few years where Lucky Charms would give away an entire box of just marshmallows. I remember that. But now they sell them so we want to eat them. They're just Lucky Charms marshmalls.
Speaker 2: I don't care the best.
Speaker 4: God, sometimes I'll just take those out of the boat.
Speaker 2: Goodness.
Speaker 1: Here you want them, I'm gonna have a bowl of them. Look at they leave. They leave dust marks. That is not a horseshoe. That's a j well. That one is a bit in.
Speaker 5: The strawberry milk for the strawberry banana cheerios.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, it's really good.
Speaker 3: M m I love Lucky Charmsicorn, both General Mills products, right Andrew magical unicorns.
Speaker 1: Yes, look at the little rainbow. You know, I think we should have a we should test you on cereal brands. I really do, because you know them. You don't know stuff. Give me one cocoa pebbles. That one's flintstones. Okay, no, it's Post.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why does he have to know it's Posts.
Speaker 1: Cocoa pop because he is a co host of a cereal podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm terrible with names. I'm gonna blame it on that. Okay, it's not I can't My brain can't process it.
Speaker 1: Oh see, the banana just hit me. I may drop it because the milk is now like banana milk. I don't like banana flavored things, But you.
Speaker 3: Don't like banana like popsicles?
Speaker 1: No, the only banana flavor things I like are bananas. That's it. Day I do, but I don't. But but to me, it's artificially flavored. Even though it says naturally, what do they do they mash up a banana? I don't understand. How do they flavor something with a banana? Have you ever had banana chips? Plantain things?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like those, the ones the Planter's nut mixed, I don't like them. They taste fake.
Speaker 3: But that's so it can't be fake because it's.
Speaker 1: A real banana. But they did something to.
Speaker 4: It dehydrate, don't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, they added something to it, like a sugar maybe or something to dehydrate it. Ingredy and toll green oats, sugar corns are banana puree. Okay, so there's banana.
Speaker 4: Pure baby food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine. I should have brought some men for Andrew to eat.
Speaker 3: I actually, to be honest with you, that been like the baby yogurts delicious.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what do they call the yo yogurts?
Speaker 1: No googurt?
Speaker 2: The vanilla one.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Those are so good.
Speaker 3: And you used to the little drop ones is that they're like they come into like a can and you peel the top off and they're like little yogurt bites.
Speaker 1: Oh they were all Gerber. Yeah, Gerber. We still eat those and you cheese bites. The puffs.
Speaker 6: The puffs, oh.
Speaker 5: My gosh, they have the maple flavor and they have the cheddar puffs.
Speaker 2: They're so good.
Speaker 3: You know what I bought the other day at the supermarket air air puffs. It's like a popcorn. Yeah yeah, but it's it's pancake flavored pop.
Speaker 1: That sounds awful it. No, it's really good. But I'm only allowing this to go on because Danielle's here.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh, I'm so sorry. Yeah, because anytime we say something, this is another reason why.
Speaker 1: I like doing it. You're a guest, so you know, you can talk about whatever you want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Because the minute anybody straights from Cereal, do you know what he does to me? He plays the Charlie Brown like wanh wanh w w oh, and then he plays the Serial Killers time I heard him that. I'm sorry, But meanwhile, this one goes off.
Speaker 1: I went to the supermarket. Well that's where they sell Cereal, so.
Speaker 3: Mart I was I was trolling.
Speaker 1: Bought it. I bought this. They had a wonderful display. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys enjoy my Cereal podcast.
Speaker 1: It's a great time. By the way, we had Jimmy Fallon in here in the Cereal library today. How cool was that.
Speaker 3: You're making it seem like this is like an actual like its wrist attraction.
Speaker 1: He bought a ticket, he did. He reserved his time COVID everything. Where's the money?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you have to reserve your time in here?
Speaker 1: That's right? You have to come in if you want to see the serial library, you have to reserve your spot, and you have to show a negative COVID test. What what are you doing? You need a better you.
Speaker 3: Need who say that you need you get a ticket into here and that they paid money.
Speaker 1: If you get a yell at me? You need something better than I can't even understand what she's saying. Who said that? That's what they're saying. Just get something? Just get something? That says? Who said that you don't need all the sound in the back? What if they had some barbecue? I don't understand. What is from a TV show?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: What show is that?
Speaker 3: That was from the Real House? So I sid at lanted the same season that Kim Fields was on from.
Speaker 1: Facts of Life and Different Strokes.
Speaker 2: She guessed it on there.
Speaker 1: No, I watched it. It was great. I forgot Yeah.
Speaker 3: Should we do the quick? Should we come back?
Speaker 1: No? Because we're done? What what else do you want to do? We don't know where cereal? I don't know. I just wanted Danielle has to leave and I'm gonna get a parking ticket in a few minutes. I'm okay, do you want me to go into Jamie's box and grab another cereal out.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, so we'll be wait wait wait why is it called Jamie's Mom.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you all about it right after this. That's our break sound.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I thought it was your sponsorships.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have any of those.
Speaker 2: You know, you still don't have any sponsorship.
Speaker 1: Now we're two years in and nobody wants to pay for this crowd stop it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Instead, not even they're getting her some nice ads, not even. We have no idea what's playing.
Speaker 2: The Brooklyn Boys. Every time you listen, they constantly interrupted by ads.
Speaker 1: There are a bunch of whoess they got a lot of stuff good for I'm very happy for them.
Speaker 4: I don't tell them I fast forward, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: They don't like be like, hey I got this shave. It's my favorite new shave.
Speaker 1: They still make their money. And then I'm like, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: I guess a lot of people probably do that.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it's a good podcast.
Speaker 1: Like a year ago, Jamie Moon, one of our listeners, she sent us this giant box with like fifty cereals in it. So I'm going to dip into Jamie's box, right now wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, we're eating cereal from a year ago.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no, no, I've been it's in like time order.
Speaker 3: Okay, interesting, interesting, interesting, let's do this one.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, this is not Jamie's.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not even Keto crap.
Speaker 1: Yes you are. No, it gets ratings.
Speaker 5: So here's the thing, though, why wouldn't you give us the crap first and then the good stuff?
Speaker 1: Because I just assumed that strawberry would be crap.
Speaker 3: Because you know what we're gonna do, Danielle, It's gonna be an episode of Serial Killer's remix.
Speaker 1: You know what we're gonna do. Have some Keto, put some marshmallows in it. After Oh yeah, no we don't do that.
Speaker 6: Do that.
Speaker 1: We're going no do that. No, no, we've done wonderwork Cereal. Remember we had those unmarked boxes because I got there from Secret Squirrel. Joel, you're very Frandjel, the general Mills Wrap came in and gave him these secret things. This one was not one of them, because this came after. This is the cinnamon variety of WonderWorks Keto Cereal. It's going to be horridly discussed because it's cereal and we have no choice. Can you say keto again? Keto? Why are you saying it like that? Keto? Wasn't that OJ's friend? What was his name?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: I think the trial andrew.
Speaker 2: And got killed with his with.
Speaker 1: You get killed?
Speaker 4: No, who's the one that got killed with No?
Speaker 2: But but there was a.
Speaker 1: Guy, yeah, was with him? It wasn't was he?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh right, gold Man, that's right.
Speaker 1: That's listening to the door.
Speaker 2: You can hear it. We're about to eat ship Gandhi.
Speaker 1: Gandhi comeing Keto Gandhi and they want.
Speaker 5: They said, don't curse, but I don't care because he's making me eat this.
Speaker 3: We gotta move down, Move down, all right, Gandhi, come eat some keto cereal exactly.
Speaker 1: It's a packed house.
Speaker 3: Gandhi's here. You don't want to eat keto?
Speaker 1: You have to if you're in the room, you must. Yeah, you chimed in, you entered the room.
Speaker 6: Open.
Speaker 1: Come come on, hey, Gandhi, don't eat it yet yet? Did you put milk in it?
Speaker 2: Aren't you supposed to?
Speaker 1: I usually strawberry bananas. Wait where'd you get the milk from?
Speaker 2: It was already?
Speaker 1: No, you don't put it in another puff, then you get sweet flavoring. Get out of here. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, it's not cinnamon.
Speaker 1: It's not cinnamon. It's not cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Cinnamon. Yes, yesterday, eat cinnamon. Cinnamon.
Speaker 1: You can eat it. We hate the cereal too. We're gonna eat it here day.
Speaker 2: You're gonna make her vomit.
Speaker 1: You're such a jerk.
Speaker 2: You need to make her vomb don't do.
Speaker 1: Can I have some milk, but it's gonna make this vomit too? By gandhi.
Speaker 2: Okay, you hit me in the head with the milk, I mean.
Speaker 1: Really, right, here we go, so it's to come on. Serial killers get punched in the face. Someone sent this to us. I'm sorry. I don't remember who was.
Speaker 3: Actually I think you know who it was. I can't tell you, but the person commented on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Okay tell you here we go one too. It's gonna be good to start, I promise. Mm hold on, here it comes.
Speaker 6: Oh god, why why would they sell that?
Speaker 1: Why would they make this?
Speaker 2: And that might be the worst thing I've ever had? It stuck in my throat. It's gonna be some blood. You guys want tod what?
Speaker 1: I got?
Speaker 2: A marshmallow my shoe. I think can I just tell you what I think it just did.
Speaker 5: I'm not even kidding you.
Speaker 2: After you chew it, it expands, it chokes you to death.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was the most disgusting that. Maybe, Andrew, can we still get something in this year in the spoonies. No, we had way worse than that. I mean kidding.
Speaker 6: That tastes.
Speaker 1: I just bit into a cake of mold. That was so horrendous.
Speaker 2: Am I do?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let my trig a out of your mind again.
Speaker 2: It's gonna expand in your mouth.
Speaker 1: It's not even that it has it has a It tastes like it tastes like mold.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's so disgusting.
Speaker 1: Holy hell, and a ham basket. That was disgusting. That gets even nothing, zero vomit.
Speaker 4: Based everything, No spoon nothing, you know what.
Speaker 1: Andrew, don't even I'm gonna give it a spoon.
Speaker 2: Shut you're not. We're taking the we're taking your spoon rights away.
Speaker 1: It's bad. But is it the worst Keto cereal? Yes, you give that nothing. You are not permitted to give that anything. He just threw. He just threw.
Speaker 6: It's disgusting, dude, Andrew.
Speaker 2: There was no milk in there.
Speaker 1: I checked, that's gonna happen next time equipment I checked. He doesn't care if anything will be He leaves it for the guy to do it.
Speaker 6: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I always vacuumated. You don't be a jerk. Will do you get the vacuum it's in the hallway?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you know where it is. That doesn't mean you used.
Speaker 1: Vacuum up to Frankenberry when I threw it at you last time.
Speaker 3: Like, what was that like twenty two episodes ago?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: What about the last episode two episod go when you threw it when I was making fun of you.
Speaker 1: That was Frankenberry, and I vacuumed it up. It wasn't fakingry sod back in. Look, I give you old franken Berry from up. That's the marshmallow I spit on you. That was Frankenberry.
Speaker 3: Please I get disrespected on these podcast You are you look at old married couple?
Speaker 1: Please go?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's Scotty's. Oh wow, I saw the boys jiggling at.
Speaker 1: Guess what, Andrew. I'm almost at the two ten envelope. I don't care, Yes, I am. I was, Oh sorry, scratch you. I put it all.
Speaker 4: Back it's from eating, not from eating ket I was.
Speaker 1: Two six point six yesterday. It's frightening. I need to get back out of the club. I don't like the Club's terrible. It's terrible to be there. All right, let's go. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. You still have some time to buy our holiday collection of candles serial killerspc dot com and youse serial Killers at checkout for ten percent off. Oh here we go. Another great episode in the books. Guys.
Speaker 2: Right, thanks for letting me hang guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me just regurgitate that other deal too. If you buy a T shirt right now serial killerspc dot com will include a free box of Eminem's Mars Oh we will, yes, and a free Elvis d Rancho mask. Yes.
Speaker 2: Is this all stuff we just have lying around the shoven in the box.
Speaker 1: Yes. For one, we don't say that. We don't say that part out loud.
Speaker 3: Also, we are in no way affiliated with the coupon that you're gonna get, No, not at all.
Speaker 1: So just Scotti has extra coupons. Yeah, that's it. We have small, medium, large, and extra large. Pretty soon I'll need double X, so let's get that ordered, all right.
Speaker 3: If we had merch I think we did have a special you passed the wrong button, turn it off. I think we had merch, not for Danielle to get her own unique merch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, daniel definitely has to have something.
Speaker 2: Like Visitors March.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yes, or maybe like insert vomit noise here, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't feed me Keo.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is this bonus episode is longer than most of our regular ones. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's because usually when it's the regular episodes make fun of you and then you just plow through it.
Speaker 1: We need to get to the next serial Wait, we have to the nature's pass.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you there's a mess on this floor and who oh, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Scotty's got a vacuum. Going to get the vacuum. Please, thank you for listening to Serial Killers this bonus episode. We'll see you on Monday with an other news dude, the Keto went to my brain Andrew, you fix it? What do I fix? I just finished saying what I was saying. Okay, Yeah, we have a.
Speaker 3: New episode Monday and the next Wednesday's bull Chat. Not to say that we pre recorded it, but it's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, a second Monday's episode. We have a special guest. No, yes, we do. It is the bonus on Monday. This coming Monday, Scott Andrew. This is airing Friday and the Monday, we have a special guest. So we don't Scott. We didn't record another Serial Killers yet. We did, Scott yesterday, we did, Yes, we did, Scott. Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait is a special guest?
Speaker 1: Well have a special guest in two weeks Andrew's Survivor friends. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Andrew has a lot of Survivor friends and you can't get on the show.
Speaker 4: But je the hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know he's probably watching this right now, and that's why it is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Who is the guy? Ethan? He made a bowl? It's very exciting. Yeah, he was on the last season. All right, let's go until we see you again. Say crunch people, crunch. I need wet wipes in the world.
Speaker 3: Daniel, can you press that button this one?
Speaker 1: Okay? Bye,