Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tap? All right, Yeah, we got a phone tap for you, Danielle, Yes, it's all you.
Speaker 2: What do you have today?
Speaker 1: All right? So Josh is being phone tapped by his wife. If I am calling as the person who found his wallet and I am totally willing to give it back for the right price.
Speaker 2: Ah, no, you're gonna mess with him a little bit, all right, Daniel's phone tap? Lets listening to wolves? Hello?
Speaker 1: Yeah is this Josh Love? Yeah? I got your wallet?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're where was it? You dropped it someplace?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, thank you for finding it. Can I can I meet you somewhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess we could meet somewhere. But how much does it work to you?
Speaker 2: Pardon?
Speaker 1: You got a lot of stuff in here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, it's my wallet.
Speaker 1: And your wife. She's really pretty sorry.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate you finding my wallet and that there.
Speaker 1: Are pictures of kids in here? Are these your kids?
Speaker 2: Those are my nephews and nieces. Would you please just coming to meet you so I can get what I.
Speaker 1: Wud social Security card?
Speaker 2: But could you please stop going through my wallet? I appreciate your miss, just so you know what you're doing right now is a crime.
Speaker 1: Now, you lost your wallet. I found it. I don't see time anyway give you.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to give you some money, but I will not be taking up the river for it. I will give you twenty dollars for the wallet.
Speaker 1: Just call me Miss Bulls.
Speaker 2: Miss Bowls. Yeah, okay, Miss Bowls, because I got.
Speaker 1: A set calling you up and getting money from you.
Speaker 2: Because is there a place I can meet you to get the wall? I will give you some money for it, that's fine, Just just I want the wallet back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called the at I'm giving your pen. I'll take out what I want and i'll give you back.
Speaker 2: You won't, no, I'm there, I will get I will take the wallet back, and then I will go to the ATM and I will get you some money. But I'm not going to just give you free reign over my account. Can you please just tell me where you are right now and I will make my way there. You don't have to move a mustle.
Speaker 1: I'm at the ATM waiting for you.
Speaker 2: Which ATM.
Speaker 1: Don't yell at me. I'm trying to do something nice to return your wallet.
Speaker 2: What are you talking. You're not trying to do anything nice. You're trying to extort me out of money for my own wallet. How much do you want?
Speaker 1: Three thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Three thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: I could have said five, I could have said five.
Speaker 2: Well, you could not have me say dolls. It's more than the wallet.
Speaker 1: Don't make me say five.
Speaker 2: If you say five, I'm just gonna hang up the phone. I'm not even having this discussion with you. You made me do it.
Speaker 1: You made me do it five?
Speaker 2: How old I made you do this? You've been impossible this entire phone call.
Speaker 1: You immediately, it's going to go up to seven.
Speaker 2: You might as well make it ten. I'm not gonna pay ten.
Speaker 1: Hey ten thousand, snacker Root, give me ten thousand dollars. You're the one who said ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Look what you are doing right now is a crime. If you've messaged my social security number, I will take up the phone and call the police right now.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm an entrepreneur, That's what I am.
Speaker 2: You are just a pump exhorortion. Are you laughing at me?
Speaker 1: This is a phone tap? Your wife is phone tapping you?
Speaker 2: What, babe?
Speaker 1: This is daniel Vin Arrow from Elvis duran in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you were breaking out.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 2: Oh that was amazing.
Speaker 1: I meet Elvis Durant's phone tap