Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: So where's the skin care line coming to play?
Speaker 5: So during COVID, I was using a lot of different products that were breaking my skin out man, and I was just like, yo, like, let me create my own thing that both men and women can use. That's all organic, that is true to me, and it feels regal and again, man, God's gift.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I partnered with these these guys in Israel and we got minerals from the Dead Seed, so the Dead Sea people, if you don't know, it's it's a healing component. So a lot of people go down to Greece. I mean, it's sorry, a lot of people go down to Israel to go straight to the Dead Sea to heal any type of skin, diseased, skin orders, skin disorders, skin cancer, ezima, all these things. So I was like, oh, this is perfect and it's one hundred percent natural. So we partnered the deal. I was like, they were like, what do you want to call it? I was like, no, I want people to have favor, favor, you know, favor over their life, favor over this and I know how important skin and feeling sexy and feeling good and having good skin. Millions of people so wanted to make a unisex. So did the deal with them. And it's been about a good year so far and it's doing really really well.
Speaker 4: So we have.
Speaker 5: Skin cleanser, toner, moisturizer lotion under eye. So it's everything that you need to take care of your skin and favor Skin dot com you can go check it out. But it's really really really good and really healthy for you.
Speaker 6: So that the only place they can get is from the website or we trying to distribute to you know, the big box stores here in America and internationally as well.
Speaker 5: So that's the plan. So we're actually talking to Target right now, but also we're getting it on Amazon as of right now is from it's on the website, so favor skin dot com FA v R Skin dot com. So it's on a website now, but we're getting it through Amazon, so it can now go glow because again me and v our fan base reaches Africa Europe, so once that happens, it's going to be crazy.
Speaker 4: And then we're working out a situation with Hscent now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we're in talk so we were about to finalize that, so once that happens, you know, and then the Target conversation has happened as well. So and everyone loves the product, like genuinely loves loves the product, and it's been really really really really dope for both men, women, kids as well, and it's all organic, all organic.
Speaker 3: I feel like you have a natural audience.
Speaker 6: Right, you have nine thousand people that are watching it part of your daily routine exactly.
Speaker 3: This is part of your daily routine, exactly right.
Speaker 6: So from a marketing standpoint, were you conscious of that and made that absolutely?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: On the app, we show the whole skincare regimen. We show how to how to use it, what to do, even give like a breakdown of what each mineral and what each thing does for it. So out of the nine thousand, we may say about let's say four thousand have purchased it, you know, automatically so and then realizing that when somebody actually tries it, they want it all the time, now, you know. And that's that's been the consensus from a lot of our fans and just people were just discovering it. But we know that once it goes the HSN, once it gets to Amazon, we know it's going to be on a different level and it's doing pretty well.
Speaker 7: So all right, let me ask you this, Well, how many before we get there? Yeah, how many products are in the line. It's about fire products.
Speaker 4: Fire products, so it's like a moisturized.
Speaker 5: Moisturizer, toner, lotion, face mask and the actual the actual washing.
Speaker 7: So we see Rihanna shot out to her from a billionaire of yes cosmetics, Kylie Jenner, Yes, billionaire off of cosmetics.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's just the kind of the goals that you have.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Even though it's not cosmetics per se.
Speaker 5: But it's just because it's my life, you know. And the funny thing is, man, I do What really got me the idea was I did a character named Butterscotch, you know where I put like this white.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So a lot of companies were like, yo, we would love for you to be a part of this. Can you rock out of this and this and this? And I'm like, why would I give my brand to you when I can create my own my own you know, face mask and my own face product and you know, skincare line. So let me just not give you this. Let me make my own stuff. So that's what started it. But yes, from seeing the success of it, man like again, and you just start seeing like these checks come in every three months, You're like, oh, it's very motivating, you know, it's very motivating to see that damn something I created is now you know, helping fund my life, you know, and so it's pretty dope.
Speaker 3: How do you protect the product?
Speaker 6: Like you said that you went to Israel, Israel got minerals from the dead sea, Like, how do we protect another brand from following the same pattern or is there a way to protect it?
Speaker 4: That's a great question, earners.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com. Backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. You don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering at excess. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Well anybody can you know?
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 5: I don't own the dead seat right however, but like again, it comes into the marketing, you know again, that comes into even just even learning how the bottle, like the colors of the bottle. It depends on it, and then the product and then people just literally seeing results so fast, I don't think again it being so pure and for people to trust you with their face, you know what I mean, And then for them to see that it works, the word of mouth of everything. So I think just the difference would be the marketing and just making sure people understand that it's unisex, that there's not a lot of unisex products too. You know, people are scared to do that, you know. But again, seeing the results of that, it's been beautiful.
Speaker 7: So the jay Z you meet him when you're a teenager. Yeah, but then I guess you meet him again with the rock Nation branch. Yeah, when was that and how was that?
Speaker 5: So this was two thousand and eighteen, twenty eighteen, and at the time my song love Rhythm was going crazy and so I haven't seen whole at that time for me, Wow.
Speaker 4: Ten years maybe ten years if that.
Speaker 5: So I'm not sure how if he remember again, you don't know if he watches power, you don't know nothing.
Speaker 4: So he sees me, he's like, Row, what's up.
Speaker 5: And it's like, oh, wow, this is what's up?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It was a moment.
Speaker 5: But then realizing he was like, man, I'm so proud of what you're doing. Man, I'm so happy for you. I love what you're doing. Man, you're super super talented. I love the songs and then his nephews. He was like, how y'all niggas let this nigga go? How do you let this nigga go?
Speaker 3: It was there, He's like, how do you let him? What? Damn?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: But it was it was a dope moment of again validation, knowing that you know again, like you made an impact on one of the greatest life and he's still watching you.
Speaker 4: I'm not too sure.
Speaker 5: I think they worked for rock No no, no, no, no, no nothings, nothing's wrong, But like, I think they still work with Rockney there.
Speaker 6: So I was telling you we were Flying and I was probably my favorite movie all time. Let me watch a new rendition of it. Yeah, probably up when I see you on screen like perfect, We're about to sit down on the next week. Can you talk about that that transition from being on a TV series now being on the big screen because a lot of actors, I feel, I find it it's tough because the TV series takes a lot of your schedule, whereas movies can be two to three months. Yes, and there's a timing that you have to do it right. You don't want to miss your moments. Talk about that transition from TV to film.
Speaker 5: So okay, so it took eight months out of the year to film Power, So we were filming eight months bro. So again, with movies, the most will be usually is about forty five days. So that for me freed up a lot of my time to do other things but still have a dope impact on whatever the movie is going to be. Again, I need it for me personally, the transition, bro, I need. I needed a break from TV because I needed to consistently build the music up because it takes too much time, and doing a series that long, you know, you kind of need like a moment, you know. And again for me, strategically, Dre was such a powerful character that for me to jump into something right away I didn't want it felt like it would hinder the new show because people would just still see that character. And so for my mental health for the trajectory of my career, it was like, let's take a break from TV, let's focus on movies, let's focus on these months and a half, let's build the music up, don't streuss. And then at that time it was COVID, so everything kind of shut down, you know. So now that the world's done to app back open back up. Now it's like, Okay, if a TV show comes that makes sense, I'm open to it. So now I'm on a TV show called Will Trent on ABC. So with that being said, different dynamic. They don't have a lot of us on there, you know what I mean. It's on ABC. So for me, it's like, Okay, you made the right choice, bro. You know, like, so you're able to do this for the two three years, get your family right, spend time with you kids, build your relationship, get to know your woman more before you have to go away now for another eight months to do something. So everything just worked out perfectly.
Speaker 6: I think selfishly as fears, it's like, we want to see a Mario on the show for ten season. Yeah, we want to see do ten season of still but we know there's a window's a window that you can't.
Speaker 5: Miss because and six seasons of Dre was a sweet spot where it was like, Okay, I still have room to make ro Timmy, you know, I still have room to build my brand. I still have room to do it. But it's also iconic enough that you'll never forget it. So that's that's that was the sweet spot. So now two three year break get on something that's completely opposite from that and show you know my range as an actor.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,