Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdictra Centater, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you, Senator. The big story, What a hell of a deal? Hunter Biden cuts a massive plea deal and the media is now saying, all right, it's all over. The five year investigation. They called it a global investigation. This dude gets less than a slap on the wrist. Hunter Biden, I'm angry. Most people listening right now are furious over this. And is there any reason to have any faith in the Justice Apartment after this today?
Speaker 3: Well, Ben, I think you're exactly right to be angry. This is incredibly disappointing. Yesterday was a very sad day for the rule of law. It was an outrageous day, and it's worth breaking down what happened because I think it was three things simultaneously. I think it was cronyism, I think it was camouflage, and I think it was corruption. Now let me break it down because, and let's say at the outset, what happened yesterday with the Hunter Biden indictment is exactly what this podcast has been telling listeners was going to happen for months. We have said this over and over and over again that yesterday was gonna happen. It was going to play out exactly as it did. Let's start with the cronyism. So Hunter Biden has committed crime after crime after crime, and the Biden DOJ was in a hard position because the Hunter laptop laid out the evidence of his crimes. He had videos of himself committing those crimes, and so they were forced to do something. The reason it's cronyism is if Ben Ferguson did what Hunter Biden did, if I did what Hunter Biden did, if anyone not name Biden did it, if his name was Hunter Smith, he'd be doing hard time. He would be going to jail. The end result of this plea deal is that Hunter Biden pleaded guilty to two counts of willful failure pay tax because he failed to pay about one point two million dollars on his twenty seventeen and twenty eighteen taxes. That's a lot of taxes. And then secondly, the Biden DOJ filed a charge of possession of a firearm by a person who is an unlawful user of a controlled substance. Mind you, Hunter videoed him doing this, so they were stuck with this problem. But for that he entered a probation and diversion program that it is very likely he will serve not a day in jail, and he's required to stay drug free for twenty four months and agree to never own a firearm. That's not a deal your typical defendant could get if you're a kid in Chicago who does the same thing you're doing jail time. This was cronyism, But the cronyism is not the most outrageous thing. And I got to say, if you watch the TV coverage, if you watch Fox or Newsmax or the various conservative outlets, they're mostly focusing on the cronyism, and the cronism bothers me. It's not fair, But it's the least concerning part of what happened yesterday because the second part of it is camouflage. And again we said this at length on this podcast. I have said for months, Merrick Garland is going to indict Hunter Biden. Why because he needs to mask he needs to cover up his partisan vendetta against Donald Trump. And there's a beautiful symmetry to saying I'm not partisan. I indicted a Trump. I indicted to Biden. See how even handed I am. So the biggest purpose this is to give Merrick Garland a fig leaf to pretend that he's not being political and biased. But actually, I say that's the biggest purpose. That was a misstatement. There's an even bigger purpose, and that is corruption. Now, recall, as we said at length on this pot, why do we care about Hunter Biden? Listen, Hunter Biden, the guy has led a troubled life for a long time. He struggled with substance abuse. He's had a life where he's made dumb decision after dumb decision after dumb decision. Everyone has friends or family members who struggled with substance abuse. This is something we all understand. And by the way, it's the White House's chief spin now is gosh, he's a troubled soul. He's agonized with these demons. But you ought to have empathy. That's what his lawyers were saying today. You ought to have empathy for him for these demons. Look, the reason the news is covering this, the reason we're talking about this on the podcast, is not because of his personal tax problems or even drug problems or gun problems. The reason it matters is because Hunter is directly implicated in official corruption by the President of the United States. And the tell the key indicator, as you and I discussed months ago, is if this indictment focuses on tax issues and gun issues that are personal to Hunter, that can be explained by his being a troubled soul. What they are doing is covering up the mounting evidence of corruption by Joe Biden, of Joe Biden being complicit in Hunters selling access to Daddy to foreign players for millions of dollars. And that's exactly what this plea agreement is all about. Is there's nothing about Joe Biden, nothing about the big Guy, nothing about Barisma, nothing about communist China. It's just a poor, sad sack who has a substance abuse problem. And this is all about covering up for Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: I want to go rapid fire with you for a second on this, and one of the things that I want to ask you is this, there are a lot of Americans that are saying, how did they come up with these two charges? Only what does that conversation look like? It wasn't a conversation center where they're sitting in a room. They're going Okay, we can only charge Hunter Biden with crimes that insulate and protect the office, right, the presidency. We got we got we have to protect the Biden presidency. So you guys need to find the crimes that if he does plead guilty to them, that that crime will not connect in any capacity or implicate any of the other find Biden family members that we know have been on the take in these deals where you don't have to worry about the foreign funds coming in. We don't want to connect it to him not being able to you know, not registering as a foreign agent by the way, which is a very big deal. We don't want to connect it to these to Ukraine or Romania or these oligarchs are the Chinese Communist Party. Because we have to protect the presidency at all costs of Joe Biden. The only way you come up with these two charges are these two areas I would think is if you had a conversation that way for the last five years. Can't go there, can't do this because otherwise that'll connect him to the presidency.
Speaker 3: Well, look, that's exactly right, and it's it's what we had discussed that you need personal offenses. Look, his failure to pay taxes on his own money. That that that's tied to Hunter himself. That that's his own screw up. His possession of a firearm when he was a drug us user, that's his personal screw up. What is missing from these charges is anything about Barisma, anything about Ukraine, anything about China, anything about diverting funds, anything about money laundering, anything about selling official influence, anything about bribery. Look, we've discussed in the past couple of weeks. The whistleblower came forward and says that there is credible evidence that Joe Biden personally received first it was a five million dollar that it may be a ten million dollar bribe from senior officials at Barisma. That's why the public should care about this now. Of course, the Democrats won't acknowledge that exists. The media won't acknowledge that exists, at least not the corporate media. They are thrilled to say, well, now it's over. Everything concerning Hunter Biden has resolved. He's been charged, he's pleaded guilty. He's not going to serve a day in jail, so he can go back to vacationing and living off of the millions he's made off of Daddy and the issue is resolved. It is this Department of Justice willfully does not want to examine the very direct and the growing evidence of Joe Biden's direct corruption.
Speaker 2: Sana, I want to talk about the media's response to this. It has been truly laughable watching how much the media was willing to cover this breaking news story that you know, Hunter Biden has reached a plea deal. They covered it for minutes on in more coverage than they have ever given to the story beforehand. Why because this is good news. But before we get to that, let me tell you about our friends, Augusta Precious Medals. I love hearing from many of you that actually deal with the companies we talk about, and Augusta Precious Metals is an incredible company that will sit down with you and help you understand how you can protect your money with a gold ira. They are an amazing company that do business differently. They will actually do a one on one conference with you. Doesn't cost you a dime to talk about how gold can help you protect your hard earned dollars to see if a gold ira is an answer for you to protect your assets. The bottom line is this. If you're close to retirement or in retirement, there is no time for you to make up losses, and we've seen a lot of losses over the last couple of years. That is where gold can come in to protect you. That's why so many around the world have been buying up gold, including major eight banking institutions. So if you want a company that you can trust, call Augusta Precious Medals eight seven to seven the number four Goldra eight seven seven the number four Goldra or visit Augusta Precious Metals dot com. Say that I sent you and they'll pay your fees fro up to ten years. Get the knowledge of what gold can do to you to give you that peace of mind in retirement. August of Precious Metals eight seven seven to number four Gold I r A center. The media was very happy to cover the story. You saw it and we talked about this even before the show. How how it makes you angry? You roll your eyes, you want to I want to throw something at the TV because they've refused to cover the story. And not only have they not covered it, they actually lie to the American people about the Hunter Byton laptop. They said it was Russian disinformation, they said in a high horse. They said, we're not going to cover it. We're not going to report on it. You can't mention it. Many networks were banning people from bringing it up, and they said if you did, they weren't going to let you come back on the air. Now the Plea deal comes in and they're covering it wall to wall. Why because it's good news for the Bidens. It's an in cap to this entire five years, and so they're happy to tell you now all the crimes have been investigated, there's only a couple and we're moving on.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, that's exactly right. And they're willing to have Hunter Biden play the scapegoat to a small extent, so he pleads guilty but serves no jail time. So he pleads guilty and gets slap on the wrist. But importantly they say, okay, it's all done. And mind you, these networks they didn't cover. In the last couple of weeks, the accusation from the whistleblower that a confidential informant had told the FBI that Joe Biden had personally taken a five million dollar bribe from a senior Ukrainian Barisma official. They didn't cover that. It didn't make the six o'clock news on any major network. They didn't cover when Chuck Grassley went to the floor of the Senate and said, there were seventeen different phone recordings audio recordings of this senior official at Barisma talking, fifteen of them with Hunter Biden, two of them with Joe Biden. They didn't cover that. That is not news in their view because is that actually implicates the president and corruption. That should have led the news by the way, and we talked about it at length and verdict. Instead they cover it now Why because this is the best way to insulate Joe Biden. I promise you tomorrow, anyone who brings up anything about Joe Biden's corruption with Hunter Biden, they're going to say, been there, done that, matters resolved, hope they investigated it, that they have convictions, it's all done. Nothing to see here, Joe Biden's innocent. Move on. By the way, can we talk to you about Donald Trump's indictment because that's what they want to talk about.
Speaker 1: The reporters there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you brought that up, and I gotta play this because what you just said was exactly what happened on NBC News. They broke in and it took them a minute and I think it was twenty one seconds, while telling you about Hunter's Indictment Center to then say this comes on the heels of Donald Trump's and they counted the number of indictments.
Speaker 1: Just last week, like they think, they couldn't.
Speaker 2: Even make it two minutes on the Hunter Biden story before they're telling you about Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Biden has really not said a whole lot about this. He has argued that he wants to keep distance between himself and of course the Justice Department and this investigation. But notably, he did make some very recent comments in an interview with Stephanie Rule, saying, quote, my son has done nothing wrong. I trust him. Those comments will undoubtedly come under fresh scrutiny. Now, of course, this does come about a week after former President Trump pled not guilty to thirty seven counts that he mishandled classified documents Republicans the former.
Speaker 1: Right by the way, I mean, sinay, you can hear it there. They couldn't even make it to the two minute mark.
Speaker 2: They're telling you about the White House not giving a comment yet on this. Right when they're breaking this news that Hunter Biden reached the plea deal on tax charges and a misdemeanor thing with a gun thing, that that's gonna go away, so it's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: And then they tell you about Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, and they also say, well, the White House wanted to keep the President's distance from this, no kidding talk about I'm really expecting Joe Biden at the best press conference to say Hunter who, I'm sorry, I don't know who that is. I don't know what you're talking about. This is all about protecting the big guy. And look, I get why the White House is doing that. That's actually fairly natural political instincts is protect your guy. But why is the Department of Justice acting like the DNC's lawyers in this? I mean, this is disgraceful. That is, if you care about the rule of law, if you care about DOJ prosecuting crimes fairly and evenly, regardless of party, you ought to be really upset at this because this is all about Merrick Garland pretending to be even handed while he's acting as the political henchman for Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: You'll look at the time stamp here and you and I were texting obviously when story broke. NBC News broke in for their special report. They went eight minutes in forty three seconds. Now we're trying to get the exact number, but it looks like they spent more time covering Hunter Biden today then they may have dealt with his story in breaking news for the last since the levertop to Hunter Biden lap ever, right, so you add up every clip over the last since you know, two and twenty election cycles, since a Hunter Biden laptop broke, it would.
Speaker 3: Not be surprised me. It would not surprise me if the corporate media said Hunter Biden's name more times today than they have in the history of the universe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that is the point here of why they went all in because for this, this was Okay, this is good news. We need to cover this like this is massive breaking news.
Speaker 3: Because the favorite two words were what the media said over and over and over again on station after station. Their favorite two words today were wraps up, wraps up, this rap up. The investigation wraps it up, wraps it up, all wrapped up, all wrapped up. Nothing to see here, this wraps it up, this wraps it up. That was why they covered it because it's resolved. Nothing to see here all over. Now, let's return to saying how much we hate Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: And they even use words today. I was laughing. Global Investigation has wrapped up. That's how they put it on NBC. And if you went over to ABC and CBS, same exact thing. They wanted you to believe that today this was a massive bombshell. It was a bad moment and a tough thing for the White House to see this happen. It's gonna be a day of reckoning. And meanwhile, when they go to break, you know, they're laughing and high fiving each other because they're like, we just got away with it again.
Speaker 3: Well, but you know what, the American people, I think are a lot more engaged and aware. Listen, CNN. CNN is celebrating this. But you know what, verdict, this podcast has more viewers than CNA. The listeners who are downloading this. That's the power that every one of you who downloads this, and every one of you, by the way, let me emphasize that shares it with your friends. That tells tell your friend, tell your coworker, tell your sister, tell your brother. Hey, listen to this episode. You want to know what was really going on with Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. Listen to this episode because you won't get it on the six o'clock news. You won't get it on CNN or MSNBC. They are not telling you the truth. The reason why this podcast every week Monday, Wednesday and Friday keeps growing and growing and growing is because you can't get actual information about what's happening in many other places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, And there's always when a big story like this break, Senator, there's an X factor that comes out of these where you didn't see this happening. I didn't see this happening until it was happening in real time today, and that was the racial aspect of this. There was outrage from many African American leaders and many African American defendants who have gone to prison and done real hard time for the same crimes that Hunter Biden was accused of and now has done this plea deal. With some of the headlines that were put out, A twenty two year old had pled guilty to weapons charges stemming from his arrest just before a scheduled concert performance in may A rapper Kodiak Black got over three years in prison in a weapons case. Lil Wayne, another artist, pled guilty to federal gun charges. The rapper will be sentenced in January and face up to ten years in prison. Another one, Meek Mill, arrested in Philadelphia on gun charges. That one back in two thousand and eight, going to prison eleven to twenty three months. Jah Ruhles sentence for tax evasion. The rapper will serve twenty eight months in addition to two years for a weapons charge. Fat Joe another singer sentenced to prison for tax evasion. Rapper faces four months and a fifth in jail in a fifteen thousand dollars fine.
Speaker 1: Now, many of the people I just mentioned were not.
Speaker 2: Accused of the severity of the crimes that Hunter Biden was when it came to the amount of taxes ode, for example, Yet they serve time in jail. And this started a trend on social media when I say there's always an X factor on stories. I don't think anyone saw that initial reaction. But there were lawyers speaking out today, there were community activists speaking out today saying, let me get this straight. This guy, because his dad is the president, he's white, he didn't go to jail, But many, many African American men, minority men, have gone to jail for doing less than what he was accused of and done real hard time. Hunter Biden wills not spend one second in jail. I don't think the White House even saw that reaction coming.
Speaker 3: Well, look that there is a sense of entitlement that this double standard is fully baked into every political operative at the White House, to the political cronies running Deo Jay listen, Hunter Biden. On the tax front, he willfully and he pleaded guilty to this, willfully failed to pay taxes on one point two million dollars in twenty seventeen and twenty eighteen. One point two million dollars is a lot of money. That's not one hundred bucks. It's not fifty thousand bucks. It's not one hundred thousand bucks. It's one point two million. And it was wilful not serving a day in jail. This is a guy also who had a firearm. The firearm ended up being discarded. It was a Colt Cobra thirty eight spl revolver and it was discarded in a dumpster by a school by his brothers. His deceased brother's wife with whom Hunter Biden was having an intimate affair, and she threw it out in the dumpster where any kid could have grabbed the gun and shot himself another kid. Look, if you or I do this, listen, then you own a gun store. Yeah, what do you think the Feds would federal if you just tossed a gun at a dumpster buy a school. What would they do to you?
Speaker 2: Seriously, I promise you I would do real jail time number one. But we've actually seen this with people that have done straw purchases, where someone buys a gun for somebody else. You go to prison, it's a federal crime. You lose your ability to own a firearm, and you're in serious trouble by the.
Speaker 1: Way, as you should be.
Speaker 2: But when you dump a gun in a dumpster by a school, there should be instant, serious repercussions for those actions. Somebody's life could be taken, a kid could find that gun, you can have an accidental discharge. That's the reason why the Feds don't screw around when it comes to guns and the laws with guns, and they shouldn't. There should be no leeway on these types of things. Yet, because he was again the Vice President's son, Right. And there's also the other shady part of the story, owning a gun store. You know this part of the story. Well, apparently Secret Service agents went into that gun store trying to get the paperwork from that gun transaction after the gun was thrown in the dumpster, right, because they were trying to cover up the crime that he committed.
Speaker 1: And that gun store owner said, no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Giving you that paperwork to the two Secret Service guys that apparently came in, and he refused to turn that over so they could just make it all disappear. That's another part of the story is why was the Secret Service agents involved in that? Because at that time, from what we understand, Joe Biden did not have Secret Service protection, So why were they being used in that moment? Again, another part of the investigation that went nowhere.
Speaker 3: Well, and you look at the law that hunter Biden is pleading guilty to have violated. It's eighteen USC. Section nine twenty two, G three. It shall be unlawful for any person who is an unlawful user of, or addicted to any controlled substance to ship, or transport or receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped to transport the inner state or foreign commerce. And what's the penalty for it? Well, let me just read you from the statute. Whoever knowingly violates this subsection shall be fined as provided in this title in prisoned not more than ten years or both. So the maximum punishment is ten years in prison and a fine of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. What does Hunter Biden get Zero years in prison, zero months in prison, zero days in prison. That is a sweetheart deal because Daddy is in the Oval office. But listen, as infuriating as that is, and listen, I understand all these defendants who faced real jail time. They ought to get bad. They are bad. They are getting mad because they wreck recognize gosh, you know. It reminds me of you know, mel Brooks's History of the World, where he would say, it's good to be the king. Well, it's good to be the president's son. Apparently the laws don't apply to you. By the way, let me point out, and we said this on one of our most recent podcasts, all of the lefties who went on TV and said, no man is above the law, No man is above the law. No man, no man no man, no man is above the law. They said that repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly concerning Donald J. Trump. It made them feel very moral and self righteous. Well, you know who apparently is above the law? Anyone named Biden or for that matter, anyone named Hillary Clinton. Those men are above the law.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you about where this moves forward in Congress and is this going to be the end of the road on this, Like did we lose or should people still have faith that this is far from over when it comes to the president, because at this point, I think a lot of people that just don't care anymore about Hunter Biden. They see the corruption, they see the bribes, they see these the intel coming out, they see what the whistle boarder is saying. They're saying, Okay, let's keep our eye on the prize, which is the kingpin. The kingpin is Joe Biden President of the United States of America right now. I think there's a very big concerns that he's compromised by China. You look at how weak our meetings have been with China recently and Blincoln for example, And we'll go into that, but first let me tell you about Chalk if you're a guy and you're dealing with the real issue of getting older, and you're sick and tired of feeling like you're just fatigued that you are tired, well, you're not alone. Testostrum levels have fallen off a cliff historically, and that is why I want you to know about Chalk. Choq dot com is where you need to go. What do they do. They help real men just like you get back to that strength and vitality that you used to have. They help you boost your testostrum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I've been taking the Chalk Male Vitality Stack, and I can.
Speaker 1: Tell you it works.
Speaker 2: If you're sick and tired of that fatigue, of just feeling kind of lazy, just not feeling like yourself, go to Chalk choq dot com and maximize your masculine today choq dot com. Use a promo code Ben You'll get thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life choq dot com and boos your destostrom levels up to twenty percent over ninety days choq dot com. Senator, this is at a point I think there's rage and anger and frustration in the double standard.
Speaker 1: Yes, but then there's also that worry that.
Speaker 2: People feel like, all right, we lost again. The systems rigged, the DOJ's rigged, the FBI's rigged, it's all rigged against us.
Speaker 1: There's a double standard here.
Speaker 2: Yet we still have a lot of questions being asked about the president.
Speaker 1: Will they go anywhere?
Speaker 2: And should people be discouraged or is it getting much bigger think with the league's coming out against the president.
Speaker 3: So let me say yes, no, yes, yes, you should be discouraged about DJ. I think the Merrick Garland DOJ is thoroughly politicized. I think from their view, the Hunter Biden investigation's over. They're done, they've wrapped it up, as the Democrats and the press are gleefully saying they're not investigating anymore. They don't want to know. They are the three little monkeys. They see no evil, they hear no evil, and they are covering up any connection to Joe Biden. So if you're sitting there waiting for well, when is DOJ going to do more on this? I think you will wait at least until the end of twenty twenty four. I don't think it's going to happen, so that you should be distressed about. The good news is, I don't believe the House of Representatives is going to sit quietly along. I think James Comer and I think Jim Jordan are going to keep digging. I am working closely with both of them. I'm going to keep pressing them. They have the power to issue subpoenas. I think the House needs to keep press So that is encouraging. And I'll also say, listen, this podcast is going to keep pressing. And what we're what we're seeing is more and more whistleblowers coming forward, more and more people in the FBI and the DJ and the I R S who are principaled, who are honorable, who are frustrated by this corruption and and that growing effort. Listen, remember back to Richard Nixon and Watergate. At first, it started off and it was just a little story here, that it was a little story there. But the evidence grew and mounted. Do I think Merrick Garland listen. I got to say, as an aside, I was doing a TV interview last week and the person interviewing me asked said, well, do you think there's a scenario where the Democrats in the Senate would vote to convict Joe Biden in an impeachment hearing, and I laughed and I said no, And I went on to say, you could have video of Joe Biden murdering children at midnight under a full moon, dressed as the Devil and singing Pat Benatar, and the Democrats still would not vote to convict. Now, amusingly enough, Ben the lefties lost their minds, but they didn't dispute the underlying point that the Democrats didn't care about the facts, would never vote to convict Joe Biden, didn't care what he was guilty of. None of that was controversial. They're like, yeah, oh, that's obviously true. You know what they were mad at? What was that that I said the words Pat Benatar? And this is kind of predictable, right, Okay, this began trending on Twitter that I said, Pat Benatar and lefties. It's very funny. They're very territorial. They guard culture. You're not allowed to reference pop culture. And it actually Pat Benatar responded to me. Who the heck? Who the heck knew Pat Benatar would ever respond a little on me. I was fairly sing, Okay, hold on, I missed that. What did Pat say, because I totally missed this.
Speaker 1: This is awesome.
Speaker 3: So she posted on I think it was Facebook, and she just said nice try. And I don't know. One of the lefty papers said Pat bennettar Burns Crews. That was one of the headlines the last few days. That's hilarious, which I found really funny. So let me tell you two funny things about Pat benattar Gate. Number one, I put out a tweet today today or yesterday where I said, look, my point was that he could be murdering children under a full moon while singing hit me with your best shot and Democrats wouldn't care yep. But to be honest, look, I thought that was kind of a clever tweet, so I sent it out. But do you want to know the actual backstory behind why I said Pat Benatar? Yeah, okay, So I'm I was just free associating. I'm doing an interview. It was a middle of the afternoon, I'm talking, and I'm trying to think of like an outlandish scenario. So I'm like, murdering children dress as the devil, full moon midnight. And what I was trying to think of was the band Nickelback. Oh yeah, and the reason, it's kind of a funny. So in twenty sixteen, when I was running for president, there was this guy, this protester that showed up at several of my events holding a sign that says Ted Cruz likes Nickelback.
Speaker 1: That was like the greatest like band insult ever.
Speaker 2: By the way, I remember that, I was like, so and so light, it's like the new like, oh, he probably drinks bud Light.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I remember at the time the guy who showed up, I was laughing. I'm like, that's really funny. And so as I was free associating, I'm like, crap, what was that band that they said I liked? And I couldn't remember the name Nickelback. So I was just like grasping for someone. And I don't know why Pat Benatar popped in my head, but I was looking for someone, and so I said Pat Benattar. What was funny is all these lefties on Twitter are like, oh, Cruise thinks Pat Bennettar is satanic and like, you know, Metallica or something like that, And I just was namings like a random rock star because I couldn't remember Nickelback.
Speaker 2: By the way, the next time, for all the listeners that you and I are traveling to do a Verdict Live event. I'm gonna pull one of the earbuds and just make sure it's not really Pat Benatar. I just want to be I'll report back to everybody. Maybe that's why this happened. That's amazing, all.
Speaker 3: Right, the next campus tour we do, we really oughtit, like enter the Verdict Live recording to Pat Benatar playing. Because I'm a kid of the eighties. I grew up with Pat Benatar, So when I was reassociating, I've tried to think of something that was just sort of to be honest, the kind of notion was that I had in my head and I wasn't fully formed with the hit me with the best shot would just Biden defied and utterly care free because he knew he would never be held to account, which sadly is the reality of Democrats in Congress in the corporate media, which is they do not care. There's not a single Democrat who cares if Joe Biden received a five million dollar bribe from a foreign country. They don't care. None of the corporate media.
Speaker 1: Is there an amount of money?
Speaker 2: Is there amount of money though, or anything that Hunter Biden or Joe Biden could have done. I mean, we're talking about taking money from Russian Ola Garks, We're talking about taking money from corrupt businessman, you know, Barisma in Romania and other places around the world. James Comer said recently he believes they're going to find another twenty million, up to another twenty maybe you know, thirty total million come in. Yeah, So you're saying there's nothing that they could have done in the past.
Speaker 3: Joe BIDENY would care about one hundred million dollars in his bank account. He could have put a billion dollars in his bank account. He could have put one hundred billion dollars in conflict diamonds from Africa that resulted in the murder of thousands of children. The Democrats do not care and the corporate media won't cover it. While Nickelback, Yeah, while listening to Nickelback in one ear and Pat Benattar and the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you a serious question though about China real quick, because this is an important one. We had this meeting with Anthony Blinkin going over there.
Speaker 3: And it just hold on. But before you do this, I want to go back, look a reasonable listener. As you know, Heidi gets mad at me sometimes when Verdict gets a little too dogmatic, and she says, look, this podcast is better when you're reasonable and you consider both sides. The statement that Democrats don't care may sound hyperbolic, but I challenge you if it's false. Can you point to a single Democrat in the Senate or House of Representatives that has asked even a single witness one critical question about this topic. I can tell you in the Senate Judiciary Committee on which I serve, I have never seen any of the Democrats when they have DOJ in front of them, when they have the FBI in front of them, they won't ask anything. They they it does not matter. And I also will say I have not seen any Capitol Hill reporter ask even a single Democrat senator one question about this and and so you may think, gosh, that's that's overstated to say they don't care, But at some point your conduct conveys something. If you cared, you would demonstrate you cared by at least asking about it. They never ever, ever do.
Speaker 2: On this issue, the support by Democrats is one hundred percent members.
Speaker 3: There's not a single outlier maybe there is in the House. I don't think there is. I know in the Senate there's not. Or if there is. If someone has secret concerns they're harboring in their heart, boy, they're keeping them quiet, they won't actually say them publicly.
Speaker 2: Incredible.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you real quick about Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 2: If you are sick and tired of giving your money to woke companies that are fighting against the values that you believe in, then it's time for you to check out America's only Christian, conservative wireless provider. Nine nine percent of you listening have got a cell phone. Well, you want dependable coverage, nationwide coverage. You get that at Patriot Mobile because they give you that on all three major networks, So you get the best possible service in your area without the woke propaganda push by leftists working hard to destroy this country. Now, when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you support with every bill you pay, free speech and religious freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment, and our milli military are veterans and first responders. Because they take a portion of your bill, add no extra cost to you, and they give back to causes that I just mentioned. For years, we've had to take it on the chin with Big Mobile. They've been dumping millions and millions of dollars into leftist causes and we had no other option, so you had to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Not anymore so.
Speaker 2: If you've had enough of the bud lights of the world, you've had enough of these companies that are fighting against what you believe in. Check out Patriot Mobile. Call them eight seven eight Patriot, use the promo code Verdict. You'll get free activation and the best deals of the year. If you've got a small business, family owned business, or small business call them as well. They can switch your whole business over. Their one hundred percent US based customer service team believes in American workers. Eight seven eight Patriot. That's eight seven to eight Patriot or Patriot Mobile dot com. Senator I mentioned a moment ago, and I do want to get you on the record on this because one of the things that concerns me the most about the compromise situation that the bidens are in and we're following the money. This suspicious activity reports the amount of cash coming into their bank accounts and number of payments and loans coming in, specifically from China, and then you see Anthony Blincoln basically saying, Hey, we need a strong China and that's somehow good for America. He's not really, you know, holding China accountable for what they've been doing, expanding and creating islands out of thin air and in different parts around the world and the seas that give them a massive I mean, I don't want to understate this, but a general said they have now superiority when it comes to fighting a war because of these new islands they've created. No one stopped them. America didn't, and now it seems like China can do whatever the hell they want, and this administration keeps holding back when there's a chance to hold them accountable. Are you concerned that that is directly related to them being compromised?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't. I don't know if it's that China has information on Joe Biden concerning the millions of dollars they funneled Hunter Biden's business affairs, and I don't know if the ten percent for the Big Guy that went to Joe Biden as a factor. I will say, even if Hunter Biden had never influenced peddled once, I think Joe Biden would be rolling over to China. Biden has rolled over to China for fifty years. He's famously said, come on, man, come on man, China's our friend. I mean he has been a China defender. He has been snuggling up to the Chinese communists for decades. And if you put it in the broader picture, the entire Biden foreign policy has been to undermine our friends, to undermine our allies. They've worked to undermine Israel, They've worked to undermine the United Kingdom, They've worked to underline the country Saudi Arabia that have been friends to us, and at the same time have been showing weakness and appeasement to our enemies. Think about it. Every enemy of America stronger today than they were two and a half years ago. China's stronger, Russia stronger, Iran is stronger, North Korea is stronger, Venezuela is stronger. If you hate America, Joe Biden has been great for you. If you're a Mexican drug cartel, Joe Biden has been great for you. And when it comes to China, wanted the things to understand, and we've talked about this before in the podcast Today's Democrat Party in Washington. They are structurally pro China. And why is that. It's because the stakeholders that fund them, the people who call the shots in the Democrat Party, who pull the strings on the marionette puppets that are Democrat senators and congressmen, all of them are in bed with China.
Speaker 1: Who is that.
Speaker 3: It's big business, it's big Wall Street, it's big Tech, it's big universities, and it's big Hollywood, and they are all in bed with China. They all make billions of dollars from communist China. And so when it comes to today's Democrat Party, they don't want to stand up to China because the people who are paying the bills depend upon ongoing close interaction and essentially capitulation to China. So, as you know, in the preceding Congress, I forced to vote on the Senate Florida prohibit the US government from purchasing goods and in particular electric vehicles or batteries made using slave labor in concentration camps in China. Now, this ought to be an easy vote. Do you buy things manufactured by slaves and concentration camps? The answer should mean not just no, but hell no. Every single Democrat voted against my resolume. All of them except one. Joe Manchin is the only one who voted with me. Every other Democrat voted for yep, let's buy things from the concentration camps. That is because their stakeholders are fully invested in China today.
Speaker 1: It's truly incredible.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you giving us that answer and perspective because there's so many people that are asking us questions, how can we keep being so weak?
Speaker 1: Don't forget to hit that follow button.
Speaker 2: If you're listening on Apple, that's how you get every episode automatically on your phone. On other platforms, you'll hit that subscribe or auto download button. Write us a five star review. It helps us reach a new audience, and most importantly, share this episode with your family and friends. There's that little forward arrow, and you can put it on social media wherever you are on social media. We do the show Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. If there's big breaking news just like this one, we'll even throw in shows in between, so you don't want to miss those. So make sure that subscribe our auto download button and we will see you back here in a couple of days.