Speaker 1: I think I don't love this angle. Well I can't why because yeah, did you cut the bull?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Brody sent us like four different ones, the big long one and then like three short ones. That's just it's the bull Chat. So it's bull Chat. Welcome, thank you. I'm gonna just adjust this a little bit. How you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm wonderful?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh anytime. I care about you immensely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Sure? Uh is your microphone on?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, you're not well, you took the wrong mic. All right, that's okay, Like for the first five seconds, no one could hear you. Great, who cares? Although this is your podcast, so go ahead, buddy, It's not my podcast, it's ours.
Speaker 2: Yes, Hello, this is just a again, a subsidiary of it.
Speaker 1: Right, So what's going on? How is your Monday and Tuesday? Since today's Wednesday?
Speaker 2: I know? Wait? Is this a bonus bull Chat? No, this is a regular one. This is a regular bulls I'm so connised. No, actually it is a bonus. We actually are doing two bonuses.
Speaker 1: Two. How are you doing two bonuses?
Speaker 2: Why are we doing two bonuses? Well, i'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Oh oh this.
Speaker 2: Soon seems to work in your life.
Speaker 1: You need kindles by two friends.
Speaker 2: They design them with the company co Wax Capping.
Speaker 3: Scots Is Busty and Plagy Andrews Cinnamon Hot Buns, Cereal KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: Is where you can not ser.
Speaker 1: Wow, by the way, just burn my nose hair.
Speaker 2: What a moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can have that match.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much. I would love nothing more than your burnt match. Yeah, because it is. This is actually I think the first time. This is the quickest turnaround we've ever done a Serial Killers and or bowl chat.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, we should do them weeks in advance.
Speaker 2: This is literally being released this Wednesday.
Speaker 1: So today is Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so yeah, we recorded this only two days ago. This is a huge turnaround for us. And then who knows, maybe next week you might get an extra episode wink.
Speaker 1: Wait, so this week is when it was supposed to air and we didn't have one ready. No, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's very unlike me.
Speaker 2: I know because the last time I was here, you were stressing out. You were like, we don't have time for.
Speaker 3: A bull yet.
Speaker 1: My nose is about to drip.
Speaker 2: So sorry, yeah, I feel it. Do you know it's terrible. I didn't shave, so.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's back. I mean, all, look at the hat. That's your propecia alopecia alopecia alope. To get it on your face is kind of rare, but one of the lucky ones. No, I have a friend of mine has it on his face too.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Darren has it like right over here, just there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So anyway, candles go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com, go to waxcabincandlecode dot com. You can get them there too. All the information is on both of those sites. It's good for another week and a half. It's a limited time run. It's the only time you can get them. And if you use code Cereal at checkout, you'll save two bucks plus you know what if you spend seventy dollars free shipping. No way, yeah I saw that.
Speaker 2: Well I'm actually ordering like at least ten of them, so.
Speaker 1: Oh good, May I have to thanks, I'll think about it all right, So bull chat, what's up, dude?
Speaker 2: I was going to talk about your favorite Broadway play. That's Scotty's Frosty and Flaky Flavor. My sister wants the Frosty and Flaky ones, so that's why I had to order five of each. The smoke one on my five cinnamon hot buns, which is mine, by the way, and then five frosty and flakys, which is Scotty's. Yeah, mine's really good. It smells think like woodland e like cabiny Yeah okay, but Jackie wants the frosty and flaky one because I told her it smells like frosted flakes. Okay, well, sugar cookie ish.
Speaker 1: So favorite Broadway show? Yeah, I'm not a huge Broadway guy me either. I do like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't deal with it.
Speaker 1: What was your favorite?
Speaker 2: I really liked the Color Purple? Okay, Elvis took us years ago and it was so good. Yes, sorry, it was so good. Also, Harry Potter and the Kerse Child was great, but that's a play. There there was no singing. I was worried for a second that it was going to be a musical Harry Potter. Now it's gonna have to be like, oh, this is not my jam.
Speaker 1: But what's I mean? My favorite of all time must have been what's the Cursey Puppets Avenue? Q? I mean, that was that was certainly my favorite, But that wasn't really even Broadway, e you know, I mean it was but Lion King I saw twice and the prom. I loved the prom.
Speaker 2: I never saw the Pope.
Speaker 1: I thought the prom was great.
Speaker 2: Did you see the movie?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: It's on Netflix, Okay, I'll check it out. Yeah. The only reason why I ask is because I saw this weekend Dear Evan Hanson finally getting its due on Twitter. Nobody I feel like understood the plot of this play. I didn't understand the plot of this play going in. It's just the playbill is a guy in a cast, so you're thinking, oh, it's just a nerdy kid who's bullied, and maybe it's about like high school life. No, the kid dies and it's so dark and twisted. And then Evan Hansen pretends to be in this whole family's life and like scams them, and everybody was talking about it like it's so uplifting. I'm like, what's uplifting? This is a twenty twenty special waiting to happen, Like this kid's scammed this whole family after the poor son committed suicide.
Speaker 1: But it's a very popular play, It's and very hard to get tickets to that Hamilton forget about it.
Speaker 2: I have no idea why Evan Hanson was as popular as it was. But when it was intermission, I was with my mom. I got it for as a Mother's Day gift. I looked at her and I said, this play is not going to be good unless he gets arrested. If he does not get arrested, then I'm over it. This is terrible. And then the ending happened. The woman in front of us was sleeping. The couple to the right of us was hysterically crying when I tell you, sobbing, like sobbing. And then there was just me and my mom and we were laughing.
Speaker 1: I fell asleep at Labo Am. I got sucked into going to see that one time a long time ago, and it was all in French. I was like, what is this? I mean, I was like, yeah, Broadway, and then it was that. I was like, what that's like operas. I fell asleep.
Speaker 2: That little ticker that goes across the kid.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I guess off Broadway. Blue Man Group was spectacular. I took Amy there years ago, years ago. I think it was a morning show thing or whatever. But she was there and they do a thing with a Twinkie. I don't know if you've ever seen it. They pull someone out of the audience and they make them eat a twinkie. And Amy's least favorite food on the planet are twinkies. Like nauseates her, but she ate twinkie and I was I was very proud of her. But she was very fun because she like she gave it back to the bald blue guys. You know, she was very She was great in a catch. I don't remember. They brought it, you know, So they don't say anything, so it's all quiet and they look at you like ooh, you know, with their crazy eyes because their face is blue. But they shoved it like twinkie in her face and she had to eat it. But I think she spit it on them or something. It was very funny.
Speaker 2: So is it like magic.
Speaker 1: No, it's not magic. It's like mime because they don't talk, but they do all kinds of crazy blue things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds great. It is. I thought that they were just like a hard rock cafe exclusive.
Speaker 1: No. No, no, they're all over the country. They have tours, they're in Vegas, they're all over the place.
Speaker 2: Blue Man Group, So can anyone be a blue man grouper or are they just I mean they're playing all over the place. Yeah, I mean they're actors. Sure you can whatever. Huh so cool.
Speaker 1: So what else?
Speaker 2: What'd you do last weekend? I went to which was actually like yesterday. Yeah, it was in Disney World.
Speaker 1: You were yeah, oh, and now you're here. Cool.
Speaker 2: Okay. First of all, the mask policy is strict on rides, and plus you don't have to wear masks when you're outside. That's what the CDC said.
Speaker 1: That's what they say. Yeah, we were at Sesame place on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, then you have no room to talk. But we wear our masks the whole time. Yeah, okay, cool, the whole time.
Speaker 1: And we got dirty looks left and right, like we're sitting there and like Elmo and Grover masks and people are like, eh, you know, get like making faces at us. But you know what. I also heard some douche in the bathroom and he was like, as soon as the governor said we didn't have to wear masks anymore, I ripped mine off. And I'm not getting vaccinated. I don't care. See, it's those people that I'm worried about, and I need to protect my family, So you can get me dirty looks all you want. No, but you know, and you know what, I haven't been sick in a year and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. Flying on a plane with a mask is wonderful.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I wasn't using a mask on public transit. In general.
Speaker 1: We've decided they will never fly ever again maskless, no matter what, even ten years from now.
Speaker 2: I like flying with a mask. It keeps my nose like wet. Okay, yeah, so this way because the air from the vents always dries me out miserably. I've had terrible nosebleeds on planes from it. It's really that must be cute. Yeah, it's great. All of a sudden, I feel it coming on.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, uh oh, and you know the people that you saw on planes years ago wearing them, You're like, look at those idiots, Yeah, you know what they knew what was up.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to be an idiot now, I really am.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've always been an idiot, but now I'm a happy idiot. Yeah sure, yeah what else? Andy, Oh, I'm wearing flip flops today.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Don't look at my toes? Why I mean, I'm not a.
Speaker 2: Pedicure manicure guy at all, but I need a pedicure. My dad just started getting pedicures. This is like a late in life thing that he's doing. He's getting manicures and pedicures now and he loves them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, I haven't had one in years and years and years, but my you know, summertime, my feet are just kind of gross. I mean, I do cut my toenails, but they need to. I know, well, I have a hammer toe. It's like this, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I have one too. Do you have a scout toe?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: It's like your second toe in bigger than you big tail. No no, no, no, you know what if it was straight, it might be, but it's not straight. But see, my problem is on my left foot. I have an old hot tub injury.
Speaker 1: So I can't really I can't have someone like rubbing on my left foot because it hurts. It sends like shock waves through my whole body. It's it's it's permanent, like ligament damage on the top of my left foot.
Speaker 2: Has amy ever giving you like a foot massage. No, for that reason alone.
Speaker 1: I just don't think Maybe she doesn't like to touch my feet. That I don't know. But but yeah, so, I mean, unfortunately then that was years ago, so I don't think it's ever gonna go away.
Speaker 2: I go get a pedicure with you, that would be fine. I mean, feb I would get a pedicure with my wife. That would be fun.
Speaker 1: But I just I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: That's okay, fine, I never went to one.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm nervous that the lady's gonna touch my left foot and you're gonna injury, gream and pain.
Speaker 2: What was the hot hub? Injury are important question.
Speaker 1: It's nothing exciting. I was getting out of a hot tub and there was like a wooden h matt o stepidly with like you know, things in it, and my foot got stuck underneath it and scraped the top of it and it hurts. It was bleeding. Yeah, I mean you know that healed up. But I now anytime you touch it with any pressure whatsoever, it hurts a lot.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should go get an X ray on your foot. No, it is wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously something's wrong, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: One of our friends, actually the bone in one of their toes just went missing, like the bone just stopped, it just disintegrated.
Speaker 1: Into their body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and their toe was just like, yes, yes, which toe was it? I think it was. I think it's the scout toe, the second toe in it just like the bone disappeared. Oh wait no, no, it was her pinky toe. Okay, that was the problem. So just take it off, then the thing that's a fix for it?
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, but don't you like, isn't your equilibrium like off when you lose one toe that's.
Speaker 2: Your big toe? Really, you can do things without your little toe? What does the little toe really do?
Speaker 1: Stubs? That's worse.
Speaker 2: Stubs hate my little toe.
Speaker 1: They're so gross. And the nail on the little toe is disgusting.
Speaker 2: And it's the hardest nail A cut.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Mine is because like I don't know why the skin always is like attached to the nail.
Speaker 1: I actually enjoy it to cut it. I enjoy cutting my toenails.
Speaker 2: I don't know why do aren't you weird with your toenails? No? Don't you like cut your toenails?
Speaker 1: I just I sniffed them, the big one, just the big one, all right, move on?
Speaker 2: And no, I mean you're the one who brought it up your toenail sniffer.
Speaker 1: Who's that it is? Ah, my car warranty must have expired. Let's see. Hello. Hello, this is.
Speaker 3: To notify you that your social Security number has been compromised.
Speaker 2: So to find out some more information and to get connected with an officer, press one. Can you do it?
Speaker 1: I want to be speak to the ad because then they know that your number is real and all that kind of stuff. But first of all, your social Security number cannot be compromised. That doesn't even make sense. It doesn't make sense. Your credit card number could be compromised, but your social Security number cannot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't really under stand that. One.
Speaker 1: Somebody can make a like, you know, steal your identity, but your number wasn't compromised. It doesn't make sense. Yeah, stupid people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's pressing one? It's saying yes, what's the matter? Old people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the sad part.
Speaker 2: They're scamming people.
Speaker 1: I know my parents send me stuff all the time. Is this real?
Speaker 2: I ordered something from Amazon for a one thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Did you do it? I'm like, can you please just delete it? It's not real. Don't click on anything, don't put your credit card number in please, you guys are smarter than this.
Speaker 2: Fun fact, one of the Real Housewives is in huge trouble because her company that she was claiming was real, was actually just scamming old people and then selling the lists of their numbers to telemarketers.
Speaker 1: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Now she's going to federal prison probably.
Speaker 1: That's awful. Yep, yep, Like praying on old people sucks, it makes it. It bothers me so much, so sad because they're so not technologically whatever. They don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Because technology moved so fast. I feel like from the nineties until now, think of all the things that happened. Yeah, how could anybody keep up?
Speaker 1: And things scare them? I can barely keep up. I now a boomer. I'm not a boomer, not like, can you please push out the candle video please? Because I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 2: Well. You know what's funny is if Survivor ever comes back, they did a millennial versus gen X season, but now it's probably going to be a millennials versus gen Z season. That's how like much the time that's passed in like ten years now, I feel old. Well you are I'm not old. Thirty is not old.
Speaker 1: Either as forty five? You Andy, you're forty five? Yeah? Huh, because you think I'm like in my fifties, you're not. What else you got, buddy? Fourteen minutes in? You want to wrap it?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like maybe I'll talk to you about something else.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: You didn't have to bring a list of topics today. I mean, when do I ever bring the list of topics in? You?
Speaker 1: Do you write things on cards? When he's like, oh, when is the last time you went to a restaurant and ordered meatballs? Because you have like things in your head and you say things and you write them down. What Usually you're like, oh, what pets have you had? Because you have ideas and in my head? Yeah, yeah, I don't write them down. So we talking about meatballs today or pets or any of that. Uh we did pets?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But okay, Well I said you had meatballs?
Speaker 1: Fine was yesterday? I love meatballs. Yeah, I'll order them as a side with my meal because and you know what, it's weird because I will judge an Italian restaurant on their meatballs if it's a new place that we haven't been to before. I'll order the meatballs and I'll be like, hmm, okay, nope, these are frozen. You know I can tell, and that's how I judge a place on the meatballs.
Speaker 2: My mom hand makes her meatballs, so please have Donna send someone with you next time.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. Does she put raisins and pine nuts in Okay? Because it's some Italians, we'll put raisins and pine nuts in them.
Speaker 2: No, we make just regular plain meatballs. Okay, they're so good. My mom makes great meatballs.
Speaker 1: I don't like pine nuts at all. Okay, I'm not a fan. Why they also call them pinoli? Right, same thing, it's the same thing. Yeah, yeah, I think they were a fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love those cookies. But now that I'm Greek, it's like, should I even like them now that you're Greek?
Speaker 1: Because you've got your DNA thing back to Greek?
Speaker 2: Fifty only twenty percent Italian. That whole life I lived in the past thirty years a sham. I should have been saying, oh bah, that it all. He took twenty three and me to prove that to you. Yeah, I wish I had a dish. I would break it right now.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you find out anything from your twenty three and me?
Speaker 1: I did, but I don't even remember. I have the breakdown. I mean something.
Speaker 2: I think it still says I'm British or not British. Oh my god, let's see because it changes all the time too, because we here's how we should have known. The town that my dad is from is kind of a sham, not a sham, but it has a Greek Orthodox church in it, right, Oh, there you go. B They speak the dialect like they You don't speak Italian with them, you speak in Albanian dialect of Italian. So like even if I tried to learn Italian to try and talk to my family there, they wouldn't understand because it's Albanian. That's like a whole other thing I got to learn, you know.
Speaker 1: I got My kids told me that we need to use like real cameras because they say that the laptop camera doesn't look good.
Speaker 2: Well, I have one, let's get two, Okay, I mean I have one, so you could buy your own.
Speaker 1: Is it a GoPro?
Speaker 2: No, it's just a regular camera one that just goes on top.
Speaker 1: So we should do that and see. But is it harder for you to upload that because this way you.
Speaker 2: Just you know, because it just plugs in it's a USB mic, and then it just goes on the top and then you just use that.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll have some sort of problem with it, only because it's you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am still I'm still Greek fifty two percent and Albanian.
Speaker 1: So your majority is Greek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Southern European. I'm eighty seven percent. See.
Speaker 1: Do you like the wrapped olive leave things with the Feta?
Speaker 2: Oh god no, I don't like the wrap to olive things, but I do love Feta. Feta could be on everything, and I do not like my favorite. I love Feta.
Speaker 1: I walk into California Pizza Kitchen and I order the salmon, and the waitress she says, no Feta, right. I'm like, yep, they know me. I'm not a Feta fan. Oh they knew me. Never was, never was a Feta fan.
Speaker 2: I'm also Iranian. Hmm, an Arabian. Okay, that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: So when you were a kid, did you like the iron chic?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Was it a Cereal mascot?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: He was a wrestler. He was a WWF wrestler Iron Chic. Oh now it's WWE, I know, but then it was WWF. Yeah, he tagged team with Nikolai Volkov from Russia. I think that person came back because they were doing like a Russian skit a couple of years ago. I remember watching this.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure they're both dead now.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well yeah, so I'm great.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, hey, thank you for checking out this episode of bull Chet.
Speaker 2: And before you leave, make sure you go to Serial killerspc dot com or.
Speaker 1: Waxcabin Co, wax Cabin Candle Co.
Speaker 2: Yes that one, Waxcabincandleco dot com to get your frosty and flaky or cinnamon hot bun candle and use code cereal at checkout. You save two dollars and orders over seventy dollars gets you free shipping. You're such a great salesman, Andy, Thank you so much. All right, I could say it in my radio announcer voice.
Speaker 1: No, please, don't.
Speaker 2: We've done that, but it's fine, it's not No. I gotta practice different voices for it. Okay, maybe I'll do like a British one.
Speaker 1: You could be a voice actor.
Speaker 2: I'll try it.
Speaker 1: I do believe that.
Speaker 2: Oi, that's a great candle. Where did you get it from? That's Australia cabincandle Collar. It's gray all right, Waxcabincandlecolor dot com or Cereal Killers PC dot calm to get yours now.
Speaker 1: I can see the sales actually dropping.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's gonna be the one that does that. People are gonna want to buy it now.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for listening to this exciting episode of bull Chat. Yes, follow us at serial Killers PC on all social platforms, yep. Check out serial KILLERSPC dot com yep, and we will see you on Monday with a fresh, brand new episode a Serial Killers where we will eat cereal.
Speaker 2: And who knows, maybe we're going to get Scott to do a boll chat every week. Who knows, just saying.
Speaker 1: Well for two weeks anyway, you got it?
Speaker 2: Yay? So until then, say clink Andrew clink, How does that get to stay? But me doing like the no so that gets to stay? So once again, just to check into my version of the podcast, just a sound. This is just a sound. I've heard from many people that the just doesn't who's the many people? Amy, Yes, and me, okay, So that's two, yeah, two out of thousands.
Speaker 1: And my kids they didn't like that either.
Speaker 2: Four four out of like thousands. Great, so thousands of people liked yeah, okay,