Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, eggs and baky. It's the Bobby Bones pre show. Here's your host, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You can tell that the audience is still not awake yet either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's three people there. Yeah, I'm bad.
Speaker 3: I felt like that was just Ray and Scuba and Abby doing that. Okay, so we only have like fifteen minutes before the show starts. But some stuff I wanted to talk about. Eddie got some mail from me, like snail mail, which is always fun because I don't even check my mail. It it comes and sometimes I see it.
Speaker 2: The only reason I checked this because I'm expecting some cards that I ordered. That's it. I never go to the mail dude.
Speaker 3: Like baseball card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I signed baseball cards that I bought.
Speaker 3: Any baby, Oh your e Bay cards.
Speaker 2: It's stupid and I'm sewing it. What I'm doing is I'm trying to find like players that are in college, like, oh, he could be good, and I buy his card for like a dollar.
Speaker 3: Investing, hopefully investing in the future. Yeah, so what did you get from me?
Speaker 2: It's a picture, It's like a card. You're on it. Morgan Walling, Luke Comb's all your buddies, Carrie Underwood. It's a thing from the radio station from him.
Speaker 4: It's like a mail out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a mail out from like the Big ninety eight. So I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't take a picture with him.
Speaker 2: No, they photoshopped it. Dude, you hanging out with your buds, which I figured, like, why is it not us?
Speaker 3: Who am my buds? Again?
Speaker 2: Let me let me Uh, you got Morgan Walling, You got Luke Comb's Luke Bryan's on there.
Speaker 3: Let me the list, and who'd hang out with me? In order of all them? Lady Wilson was there too interesting? Okay? Those four and me, Carrie Underwood, carry carries, oh my god, Okay, in order. It doesn't mean I like them anymore or less. But like Carrie, I wouldn't hang out with because she's married. We don't have a lot of similar interests. I do like her a lot. So I'm gonna put Carrie at five. O. What's up?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think she'd be number one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but for a different reason for you.
Speaker 3: But no, it wouldn't because wouldn't hang out.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: But in his mind, Okay, next, Luke Comb, are you just saying one?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just kind of think of who's there, Oh, oh, you know who? You wouldn't probably Morgan Wallin. Yeah, he wouldn't hang out on Morgan.
Speaker 3: Of the four, I probably hang out with Morgan before. I don't know. Morgan and I have a weird relationship right now because the day all the stuff went down, I was the only one that like, I came on that morning, and I don't regret coming on that morning, but I do regret sometimes just feeling like I need to say what I feel right then and there, because I stand by everything I said. But I was kicked in the balls by both camps, not Morgan's camp at all. So Morgan gets in trouble. I come on the next morning and I'm like, you can't cancel him. Everybody screws up. But then I said, but I do think you need to go away for a little bit. So I got both sides just kicking me in the night. It's like over and over again. I got the side of people going like you need to cancel them, and I'm like, I don't think that's the answer to everything that happens. Where if if you don't actually hurt a kid, you don't actually heard a dog, you can learn from it and be better. I said, I don't think that's the answer, but I did say I think he needs to go away for a little bit because obviously he's not in the best place. And so then I get to people going, well, you mean he's going away, so and I don't know how that got back. I've not really talked to Morgan at all. I don't know if I got back to him, if they were like, hey, Bobby was on your side or Bobby wasn't on your side. All I know is that I feel, even so many years later, how long ago was.
Speaker 2: That it feels like forever ago.
Speaker 3: I mean, it does feel like twenty twenty. I feel like I thank god that early was right on. But it was sensibility that again gets you kicked in the nuts because nobody's on your side if you're being sensible. This is the land of polarity. If you're not on one full one side it committed, then they hate you another one. And I wasn't committed to any side. So I was like, you know, I'm just gonna back off. I like Morgan May Morgan's been in my house. We did bobycasts. He then came into the house and played piano at the house. I mean if we did yeah, yeah, if you go back to the Morgan wall and bobbycast. Part of it is him coming in the house because I was like, you play piano. This is before he was doing it on stage. He was like, yeah, we had a piano in our house. Said he's just Morgan wall In playing piano, and so really talked to Morgan since I did get a call. Now this is where it gets a little tricky for me, because I've had two instances happened that maybe I don't really know what happened. I got a call at some point when he was celebrating something and he was doing it at Top Golf and it wasn't a big public deal, and they called and said, hey, Morgan would like if you would come out and present this, like host it and present him this award, gold record, platinum record, it could what's higher than platinum? Uh human skins?
Speaker 2: Yeah, diamond man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like he's done everything. And I literally was out of town where I would have and I don't know if that was interpreted as oh, Bobby didn't want to go do it, because it wasn't. I told my my manager, Tom Lord, I was like, I would absolutely do it, and if you want to send him my calendar invite, because I have to go and speak at this event, I can't be there or I would go. I don't know if anyone was offended by me not going, because that definitely wasn't the plan. But I did not show up, and I gotta imagine, if you're that big, people just show up all the time for you, regardless had another commitment. So I'm like, I thought it was nice of them to ask. Didn't know if he They were like, he specifically wants you. That never means that it could. But it never means that. It means somebody in his camp that he trusts wants me to do it. Okay, So that happened. Then the next thing that happened was I don't want to I don't want those band of the bus. Let's call him Scuba diver Ron, interesting like a producer of the show. And I don't think Scuba Diverron was wrong. I think he was. He may have been led in a wrong way. He goes, hey, do you want Morgan to come on the show, and this is a long time ago, and I was like, yeah, I'd love to have Morgan on the show, and but I'm not really gonna you got I didn't have to say this to you guys.
Speaker 2: You know me.
Speaker 3: I may not ask about something in an interview, but I never want to be told you can't ask about something in an interview, because even if I plan to never ask about, Hey, what's your belief on is did the caveman have fire?
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: And even if I don't want to ask it and they say don't ask about the cave in and fire, I'm I'm not gonna do it because they told me not I want any restrictions on an interview. I may not go to where you don't mean to go, but I can't have any restrictions because then once that gets out, they tell other people and it's like, well you so we just don't do restrictions. And so Scuba was like, Morgan wants to come in. Do you want to come in? I said yeah, And someone asked me on Instagram Live, Hey, when's Morgan coming in? I said, I don't know. I supposedly soon, I get a message from the head of Morgan's record label, like the president cursing me out, saying that's not true, like f word F word. Oh I don't do well being challenged. This is true, meaning I don't mind it. I like a challenge, but I bow up and sometimes it's very unhealthy how I bow up. However, this time I bowed up in a funny way. He texted, and I like him. We've met multiple times, which was so weird that he was so aggressive. Just never curse at me. And if you everre just said, hey, I think there's some wires crossed mortgage only not doing any press, I'd have been like, oh, cool, love it, no big deal. But it was like this F this, and I'm like, I don't like how this feels. But he had texted my old number, the number I had for like fifteen years and I still have it because some people still have that number, but not my new number. So I texted my old number and I said, and that's a five to one too. It's an Austin number. And I thought, well, what's the best way to really receive his challenge the meanness and most aggressive, because it can also be the funniest. And I replied back, hey, I think you have the wrong number, because I don't. That wasn't my main number anymore, and I remember the conversation going like, oh, sorry, I said, yeah, I'm a student at UT. My gosh, I think my name is like Sandy or I did a whole thing and so he was like sorry, and I'm like, yeah, no, I'm just in literature class. I just don't want to make sure. I don't know you're trying to find And so then I showed that to a few people just to be like ha ha ha, just to get my shot back in but from secret, you know, just to be like and I think I was like, I'm an Asian foreign exchange student. I did a whole story with them. I ran the Herst storyline.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. I felt pretty good about it. So that way I didn't have to get angry. I just kind of got my just felt good about it. But it really wasn't Morgan based. But I still and I've I know Morgan that that head of that label. I like him. I don't know right right now what I would say if I saw him, because I did not don't curse at me unless you're my wife, and sometimes I was no, no, but she does. She does this thing now where she'll like say something that's a little bit cutting and then go DAPs. She'll be like, make the shoot. She's like, oh, you got a like a bogger on hanging out of your nose. It is gross DAPs. I'm like, no, I don't want to adapt that, like I'll just get it out. So, yeah, I know Morgan and I I assume are cool because we're not cool. I feel like I was one of the only people to be sensible and have his back because I feel like everybody was like, just I have his back regardless. Those are people that it didn't matter, they were just gonna be there. I felt like I was like, I'm let me think about this. I think we have to have some nuance here. And this is even a thing anymore, Like it's it. I think everybody's moved on, everybody's grown. But Carrie's at five, Morgan at four. I'm not gonna do Morgan at four. I'm gonna do Laney at four MM because and I've known Lanny for a long time before she had a record deal, and I like Landy a lot, but she's never here anymore because she's like kill kill killing it. And also she's got a boyfriend, and that's just a weird dynamic, and I don't want Duck to beat me.
Speaker 2: Up, especially to hang out for a photo show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like Lane and I we're just gonna do some stulf together. A man didn't known about it. So three, I'm gonna put Morgan and then the other's are two Luke's. This is tough. Well, it's tough because I've spent a lot of time with Luke Brian, Like, Luke Brian is an actual friend. Luke Brian's been to my house. Yeah, Luke, Luke Colmbs has got to be too. I mean, I guess Luke COM's been to the house like Bobycast. Both those guys are big sports fans. I feel like Combs is a little more of a sports fan. Was the only reason I was debating on just hanging because I feel like Luke Combs and I could sit and talk a lot more football. And that's like, guys, all, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: Football? Right?
Speaker 3: That's all?
Speaker 2: And I think he plays golf too, So that's that kind of helped for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you liked Fish, Yeah, but I like to play golf more like to Fish.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna put, But I'm gonna put Combs at two and Luke Brian at one, just because he is a genuine friend. And I think I could call Luke and be like, this is always kind of my meter, and I wouldn't do it. But I could call Luke Brian and be like, hey, can I borrow ten thousand dollars till tomorrow? And he would be like, yeah, yeah, sure, that's awesome. Yeah. So, And I don't feel like those other four are giving me ten thousand dollars for some reason.
Speaker 6: That's an interesting way to maybe gauge your friends are like who could I borrow money from?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Without it being weird weird? And I feel like they could call me and I would do the same thing for them and wouldn't ask any questions about it.
Speaker 7: Right that.
Speaker 3: It used to be changing, Like if I was trapped somewhere like two hours away, who would drive out? Help me fix my tire?
Speaker 2: Two out?
Speaker 3: But now there's like every you can just call anybody in your phone.
Speaker 2: Hey, should we try text text to Morgan right now? Hey? Can a bar tend Graham? I actually will do it.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. Here's the thing. I have two phones. I don't ever remember the other phone with me to work in my other phone. I kept Wallin's number. I don't keep it in this He may have even changed his number by now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you try with anyone else.
Speaker 3: I wonder if you could call me and I would do that. I know a few not in this room.
Speaker 2: Oh I got it.
Speaker 3: Jake okay easily, Brett easily, Yeah, easily, I get I give a Brett a Kidney, Cane, Caine, good one, absolutely, Caine give me ten thousand. He's like, hey, man, you hungry. I'll get lunch, and you give me lunch and get hand me ten thousands and we'll keep it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Caine, super thought thoughtful, selfless, uh burge George George Rush for sure.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if he has ten grand to give you.
Speaker 3: Not yet, but he will s Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's when we were Ryan.
Speaker 3: Heard seven fifty Yeah close enough, seventy five hundred. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because we're a close sish. We don't make time for each other, but if there is time to be had, we spend it together, you know what I mean. Like, we played golf last week and it was just like, hey, are you around. I mean we're almost never in the same place, and it's like you're Yeah, it's a good one though, Ryan heard is I would say he's up there anyway, you got mail from me?
Speaker 2: God? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Man, yeah, So exactly what were they doing, like just hanging out on a couch.
Speaker 5: No, it's like a fall festival.
Speaker 2: Well now they're just standing there like just kind of taking a picture or whatever. But I think it's a giveaway. I was just it was just weird to me that you were my mailbox. You were the last person I would have thought to see a picture of my mailbocks.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised that you even have a moilbox and go to it. That's true too, Amy, just text me, can I borrow ten thousand? You can borrow it. I will give you my account number, and you can have all you want. Okay, even more than ten thousand. You can have everything in there if you need it.
Speaker 2: Look in her eyes, weird, dude, she's taking it all in the shopping I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I would only take what I could pay back.
Speaker 3: Okay. So oh yeah, we got to go and do the show. Also, we're in our new studio today, which we don't talk about on the big show because nobody really cares. But in the podcast part we'll talk a little bit because it's a little more in the weeds.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: So we'll catch you guys on the other side of this, and I don't know. We had a couple of commercials and we'll be back and it'll seem it's almost like sleep. And when you go to sleep, it's like six seven, eight nine hours and it feels like immediate yes, because you don't really keep this. You're about to just take a quick nap and wake up and hear the backside of the show after show, but we're going to be awake the whole time you're asleep. If that makes sense. All right, thank you, and we'll see in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Boom.
Speaker 3: Two twenty one year old men are behind bars in Cedar City after running from police, and they got up to one hundred and eighty nine miles an hour and a Dodge Charger did go that fast. I didn't know the car would go that fast. And one nine, I guess if you're racing on a racetrack doesn't sound crazy, but I want Eddy nine and a car on a highway that's seems like anything would create you to lose control, like you hit any rock or or make a ca Yeah, I had to change lanes, I mean, because you would get on cars so fast. I didn't really say exactly where they were except that it was it looks like in the middle of the night, so maybe there wasn't a lot of traffic.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: The incident began Thursday evening when a Utah Highway Patrol trooper reported a Dodge Charger passed him on the Interstate at one sixty six. Okay, so they were already running at one sixty six. They were opening it up late at night thinking no one was there. Yeah, out running from something, just seeing how fast. I respect that thrill. You shouldn't do that, but if you're going to do it and you're gonna see how fast your car goes, you want to do when there's not a lot of traffic on the road, you shouldn't do it. But also you're not doing that for like twenty miles. You're doing that for a mile and a half or two miles, and in that mile and a half or two miles you run past a cop. That's unlucky.
Speaker 5: That sucks.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 5: It really does suck.
Speaker 3: A high speech chase ensued. So but that's also when you go, god, dang it, pull over, because they weren't running from anything. They were literally just opening the car up. You just have to cut your losses because you did they did. I guess they had some drugs on them.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, that's another reason. But throw it out the window.
Speaker 3: The's no way they can see when you're going on, throw everything out the wind. Throw your buddy out the window, free him. Yeah, that sucks. And anyone making those kinds of decisions to open up a car that late at night on the interstate on I'm not sure what night it was, probably has some drugs in the car. Just generally. It's not like drugs are women. They used to be us. You don't think they have weed in the car? Weed in the car?
Speaker 4: Making smart decision?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, no, because like when when they're twenty one years old, You think a twenty one year old doing one sixty on the interstate overnight does.
Speaker 3: Not have some weed in the car.
Speaker 8: Okay, maybe driving a Dodge Charger, because I mean, like Garrett his Camaro, we were in it doing like one oh five on Mopack when we were in high school, and a cop whoo, and we hit that one eighty three flyover. We never stopped.
Speaker 6: That flyover is so scary, even going like fifty miles an hour.
Speaker 3: Of those guys, you ever seen nothing that didn't show.
Speaker 8: I'm just telling you we he made the decision like I'm not pulling over and we were going mopack and we hit that flyover.
Speaker 5: Cop never found us.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Again, we didn't have weed in the car.
Speaker 3: You should also your high in high school, the weed wasn't as available then. Very true, meaning and you tah, it's not legal, but the surrounding states you can get it pretty easily because it is legal. And one sixty five is a lot different than one oh five. Even though one oh five is fast.
Speaker 2: One sixty five sound makes one oh five sound like really slow.
Speaker 3: Because even I have accidentally driven like ninety right, like I oh yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Not many times I was laid to a dogcsppointment and I was going night. He didn't realize it.
Speaker 3: In Texas, there are certain places you can drive eighty on the interstate. So I've been at like ninety before, but like, oh god, I'm scared. I turned myself in. Citizens arrest on me.
Speaker 2: Well, in Germany, don't they have like the what do they call it, the auto Dawn and that's no speed limit, correct.
Speaker 3: That at least that it used to be that way. I don't know if it was that anymore. We used to have a thing in Mountain Pine that went Mountain Pine to Jessseville, and it was called Strawberry the Strawberry Shortcut, and it was a mill road. There was no speed limit on it because it wasn't a real road. So you would drive that thing eighty ninety and it had whips, but it wasn't a real road. It was just what the trucks would used to haul the logs out. But it was a shortcut from Mountain Pine to Jessseville, which our baseball fields. Jestsville, we didn't have our own baseball field, so we take Strawberry Shortcut, which sounds like shortcake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's a cute name.
Speaker 3: Finally, it's it has street signs stuff because people kept wrecking on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna ask people reck all the TI.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he may ever died, And it was pretty windy, but there was no speed limit, or at least that was the nobody ever got pulled over. Sometimes you'd see a cop he's also using the shortcut, but nobody ever got It's one of those unwritten like it just wasn't a It was like international waters Man, do whatever you want out there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Had a few things I've been meaning to talk about that I've made notes of that if I don't talk about them today, they will go away forever. Raymundo, you want to know from Morgan if she's gonna date your friend? Yeah, he needs to know.
Speaker 7: He is the he works at Vanderbilt Children's and he's a really eligible bachelor.
Speaker 3: And so just the yay or nay?
Speaker 7: Do you need the number or how do we get this to progress or do you want it to just be off the table for good?
Speaker 3: Is this something we talked about before?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was when he was living in Boston.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and she then it seems like she kind of got a guy then, So then Justin was put on the back burner. But Justin said, hey, I'm single, I'm back in town. He's friends with Lunch, he's friends with Lunch's brother, he's friends with me, So he's one of the boys. Oh God, that idea. The more you went, the less I felt like it was the right, move. Well, I mean he hung out with all them in Boston, so Lunch can vouch for me.
Speaker 5: He's a legit dude, nice dude. He can drink.
Speaker 3: Well great, What are the three qualities you think Morgan I would like about him or bond with him?
Speaker 5: Um, he's intelligent.
Speaker 3: How do you know he's a doctor?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Is he a doctor? Yeah, he's a doctor, doctor, p R N or something so nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner, right, yeah, yeah, it's be smart. It's as you can write. But he's a doctor. But as a nurse practitioner you can do prescriptions. Yeah, and that's pretty solid.
Speaker 5: Like you're one step below a doctor.
Speaker 3: You said doctor. I just want to make sure and I get offended because I am a doctor, so I don't like it when other people. Yes, go ahead, he's good looking, Ray laid back. Ray, did you try to act like lunch box?
Speaker 4: Lunch can't tell if no idea.
Speaker 2: You just said he can drink, He can drink and more likes to drink.
Speaker 3: Good job on that lunchbox camera. I don't know if you guys fixed that today or not.
Speaker 2: I fixed it.
Speaker 3: What did you see that I didnt say anthing about it. Yesterday had one hundred things going on. What did you see about it, Eddie that you did not like I saw?
Speaker 2: The background was just kind of the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good move.
Speaker 2: We changed that today.
Speaker 3: This morning, new studio. Everything's new, So we're changing. And I was gonna not even this week. It's gonna be like the eleventh thing, because yesterday saw like the big white door and yes, I look up. Lunchbox is perfectly framed. It's like, you know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: We're trying man nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which which which camera's mine?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: You don't need to know what you.
Speaker 5: Need to know.
Speaker 4: You don't because he wants to address the camera.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 8: They walk around the house and they talked with the people like you got a point wave and because like if it's over there, the MIC's right in my face and it looks weird.
Speaker 5: He came to see my face. You need to give the people what they want.
Speaker 3: So the cameras have lights on them. Lunchbox, whatever camera's green, say there you go the green other great one that's you?
Speaker 5: Well that goes quick.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it is his mic position. He's kind of change move yesterday about mic position. I literally Eddie didn't even bring up the fact to me that he changed a camera. I just noticed it yesterday. I was like, this is the one hundred things I'm sure Eddie. Eddie has probably more to deal with than anybody Scuba, but as far as like he has all new technology, and so it's like, I'll bring it up next week, but he already changed it.
Speaker 3: And then you too are fighting about mike position. Once you go measure mics and let us know who wins.
Speaker 2: Do you know why they're fighting?
Speaker 3: Remember he was like, I can't do anything on my left side. It has to be on the right.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you can't hear you when you're on the right because you're turning your head and it sounds hollow.
Speaker 3: You should put it on the left. I can't.
Speaker 5: I don't do anything on the left.
Speaker 3: I don't even look to the left when I'm driving. That's my new favorite camera. I go back to that one. That one's awesome, the one in and I think that might be what I want on that second screen, Scuba.
Speaker 2: Okay, just see what they're doing in there. I can't see, so I'm not sure what's it's. It's the camera above.
Speaker 3: You have a camera in your room now in the glassroom.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what that is right there.
Speaker 3: With a lens is pointing at you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was so focused on other things. I haven't even noticed it.
Speaker 8: Hey, what happened to a big old ball in your microphone?
Speaker 2: Huh? I took it off because it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was so stupid.
Speaker 3: I saw.
Speaker 8: I was like, but you have the biggest mic cover thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: Phy, Yeah, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 5: On two, I've had.
Speaker 3: Friday Rock. Yeah, that's a that's a great, that's funny. Scuba, that's like Wolfman Jack and that's not even like that's like the sixties, So you've.
Speaker 5: Never seen that.
Speaker 3: We don't really talk about the new studio on the radio because nobody cares. As far as if you're just listening to the show, there's no difference to you. If you're just listening, like if you're driving, you're using traditional radio, it's no different to you that we are in a new studio, so we never bring it up. However, if you listen to a podcast or you watch some video, it is a bit different, and we can we also have some extra time to talk about stupid stuff. And at a good job on the camera, like, I don't care. You did a goo job Lunchbox changing the microphonese thank you.
Speaker 2: I I literally didn't.
Speaker 5: I literally changed it in the middle of the show yesterday.
Speaker 4: I saw Lunchbox movement himself.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: What's There's no need to be fair because it actually doesn't matter if you guys are fighting over the credit for moving a mic stand.
Speaker 5: Hey, I just like the way Scuba takes credit for everything.
Speaker 2: I don't take credit for everything.
Speaker 3: Scuba. Why did you think you did it? Because I did yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, when I went into the studio to check the ac it was over there, like towards the middle, and I slid it to the left.
Speaker 3: Maybe he got removed.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe he moved it and.
Speaker 5: It got moved again.
Speaker 4: It's in the countertop.
Speaker 3: It's a movement, that's true.
Speaker 6: That sounds to me like y'all both moved it.
Speaker 3: It sounds to me like, yeah, let's just get through it to Lunchbox scoob. But that's okay, that's fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: We're a team that Lunchbox and I. So we did it together.
Speaker 3: Yes we are.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 3: What this room still doesn't have a c Yesterday I got so hot it's and I would like to say, this is not anyone's fault that has been building our studio, because are the engineers that are flown in from as far as New York City?
Speaker 5: Whoa really?
Speaker 3: Do have you not talk to these guys? And you I know where they're from.
Speaker 2: He didn't talk to anyone.
Speaker 5: Now I say hi, But I said hi to one guy this morning, say, man, how's it going? There's why drive by me? All right?
Speaker 3: Coolright the minutes in the two in the morning. But they've built the student they've been here for months and months, and they fly in and out and they've done a great job.
Speaker 5: Oh they don't live here.
Speaker 3: Oh but yesterday, just in the middle of the show, my nose starts bleeding out of nowhere. If it gets even warm, I note, that's why I keep well, that's not the only reason to keep it so cold. But if it gets warm, boom, And so I feel like coming on again as what sucks?
Speaker 2: We did post some videos with you with a little tissue in your nose.
Speaker 3: Was everybody like, what's on with his nose?
Speaker 4: It hasn't gotten up yet, got it? I bet they will.
Speaker 3: Well, I posted one too, and I was just whatever, it sucked to be the kid with nosebleeds anytime around the playground. If it's a hot day and you're playing basketball or running around and you have to go inside because your nose is bleeding, doesn't really make you the coolest kid.
Speaker 2: What does it feel like like you got a running nose?
Speaker 3: It feels no, you feel it's it's way more than snot. It feels like it's like if IF's not was ten times denser and it would just you just feel like go like it feel like a pop and then this very heavy liquid you can feel it in the very top just start to roll down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you said it before anything was like you. You said it and I was like really and then you stuck your finger up to your nose and you're like blood and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: As soon as it pops, you have about a four second head start. You feel it go, whoa sucks?
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 3: Answer?
Speaker 5: Do you ever taste your own blood? Like, did you ever go just to see what it tastes like?
Speaker 3: No, but if you have big nose bleeds, it comes down through your throat. So the answers yes, if you it's just like if you're a bunch of snot right, sometimes you Yeah, if it doesn't come out, if it just sits there, it comes down your throat.
Speaker 5: It's sort of like a cut on your hand. Did you ever go to like lick it.
Speaker 3: Not to taste it, but lick it to like stop it, like thinking I'm fixing a wound, like ah, god dang, but never to be like I'm hungry.
Speaker 5: Well, not hungry, just does it taste like?
Speaker 8: Oh, never for interest of tastes. Now, I guess I'm weird, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I do know what blood tastes like, though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you never taste your own blood just to taste it.
Speaker 2: And not to taste now like like am I bleeding and I licked my lip?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think I've tasted blood so much I never had to need to wonder what it tastes like. I think as a kid, you cut yourself and you accidently taste it, so you're never just curious. Now I've wondered at times what Amy's blood tastes like, I'm just kidding having wed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's trange, that would.
Speaker 3: Be weird, Okay, lunchbox sad news. I think a segment on our show has to end. What's this segment.
Speaker 8: Washing hands with celebrities? Man, I'm feeling I think it's gonna die because of the new studio. Because the bathroom was so far away that guests are never going to go to the bathroom because it's like a mile walk to the nearest bathroom.
Speaker 2: But that's the only bathroom, so if they need to go to the bathroom, they'd have to go to that.
Speaker 5: Right, But I had to follow them for a long way.
Speaker 3: No, that dramatic. It's not a mile. It's like eighteen steps. I counted it.
Speaker 4: The other one was pretty far from us too.
Speaker 8: But there are multiple sinks as well, And that's but I was gonna I was gonna have to make the decision. Am I still gonna go for it? Even though there's multiple sinks. Yes, that's even weirder. If you're in there when they show up and you can't be at a sink, you have to wait for them to be at a sink. It'd be like if there's ten yurnals and one dude's at a journal and you cannot start being the same urinal beside them.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, that's weird. It's so weird to do that. No, no, not anymore.
Speaker 6: How many urinals do you need to create space? Like?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 3: But you just don't pee in the same one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well the same one, right, because there's like, say, there's ten urinals.
Speaker 3: No keep saying the same sink.
Speaker 8: It is weird if there's ten yearinals in you're at one and someone comes to the one right next to you, It's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Sure, it depends on where you're positioned. If you're at like two or three walking in as somebody gets the one next to you and number one is a small one, the kid won down, So two or four fine, I don't I don't care, okay, But.
Speaker 8: Or what we need to do is we need to know what time they're going to be here and tell them right when they walk in, hey do you need to go to the bathroom?
Speaker 5: And I'll be sitting in the wait.
Speaker 3: We don't want to be a part of this.
Speaker 2: Why is this a week thing?
Speaker 3: I just thought i'd be if that segment comes to an end. And then another issue is the palette.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I don't know where I'm gonna sell the items now because I used to have the meet up place at our old building.
Speaker 5: I'd meet him out front. Now, I don't know how I'm gonna. I can't meet him here.
Speaker 4: You know, you can still meet him out front of that building.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: But that's not our building.
Speaker 4: He's not in it. It's just out front.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We never actually own the building anyway. Yeah, what's the difference.
Speaker 2: So he's a pumped he would do it in the garage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would do in the garage.
Speaker 2: I would make him pull into the garage.
Speaker 3: Hey, why can't you do it now?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean we're out of that. We only have nine days left in that building.
Speaker 3: Well, you have a solid eight to keep selling.
Speaker 8: That's right, Okay, Because I got someone interested in the mini blinds, how much like thirty bucks. They've been up for six months and no one showed any interest.
Speaker 5: Alsodden.
Speaker 8: Some guy hit me up, goes those mini blinds still available? I'm like, absolutely, man, and they're electric.
Speaker 3: You can you have them all listed somewhere?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm what about the construction side across the street. That'd be cool, Like me and the lot, the vacant lot where the trucks are moving.
Speaker 3: You can't go right over there.
Speaker 5: Oh, me and me have the gas there.
Speaker 3: You can build a little fully Oh that's tough, that's scary. You could do that though it's in public, like car carv car. You can make a little pulley system outside our window.
Speaker 2: We have that.
Speaker 3: Well, you send it down, they send the money back up.
Speaker 2: That would be cool.
Speaker 3: Think about that.
Speaker 6: So there was window washers yesterday and I was sitting outside and like a brush fell down, and I was like if I don't know how high that fell.
Speaker 4: From, but I thought that could kill you.
Speaker 6: If that hit my head, I would have been dead.
Speaker 3: Maybe where would you have been for that to hit on the ground.
Speaker 4: I was sitting on the balcony and it.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's where it fell onto the balcony right.
Speaker 4: Right, it could I don't know the distance of the fall.
Speaker 3: I just I don't either hapen how big was the brushead.
Speaker 2: Like a like a horse brush.
Speaker 5: It would it would have gassed your head open.
Speaker 6: But maybe some damn brain I think you have it say, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think there's much damages canna be done.
Speaker 4: That's just because I haven't slept. But I was like, well, where did that come from? And did that just happen? And I hope that's not a regular thing.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Facebook Marketplace, Amy, somebody blocked you on how do you block somebody on Facebook Marketplace? Block somebody?
Speaker 6: I didn't even know you could, but I got. I got blocked by a girl. I'm not really sure if she thought it was being confrontational.
Speaker 4: I wasn't.
Speaker 6: I wanted to know the vendor, which I think is a normal question, like where did you originally get this?
Speaker 4: To make sure.
Speaker 3: Vendor asking how I would ask that seems a little I wouldn't need.
Speaker 6: The manufacturer, like.
Speaker 3: Like who made Are you say who made this?
Speaker 6: Yes, like it was a mirror and it's who made the mirror? Like if you get it sometimes say you buy something at you know, TJ Max or even Anthropology or whatever, but on the back of it there might be a vendor of like you can find out where it originally was sold. And I guess I was just curious because of the price, and I wanted to know what I'm going to be buying. And she said, if you want to know the vendors, and why are you or the manufacturer, why in the world are you shopping on face Book Marketplace?
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, I didn't mean to.
Speaker 6: I was like, it's a question I've gotten before when I'm selling things and I've asked before and it's just been answered or oh sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't answer that if you were just to say, what brand is?
Speaker 3: Is that the same thing?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know.
Speaker 6: They can put they can put brand different brands on. It's not an uncommon question with furniture and pieces because you can find like it, someone may rename it as something else, but like like a chair, Like if you're buying a chair, you may be able to look at the bottom or lift up the cushion and you can see a manufacturer, but it might be sold under a different brand. But to your just to make it simple, sure, I'm asking the brand, where did you get it? And is there a serial number or whatever?
Speaker 3: You ask for serial numbers? Not yet I want to block out.
Speaker 4: Okay, well how about do you want to sell it?
Speaker 3: Not that bad, I'm not trying to get a rental exam just because I want to sell a mirror. But I wouldn't have blocked you, but I just would have been like this do is at marketplace?
Speaker 4: Ignore me? We just sell stuff, right, ignore me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: She was mean. And then when I tried to send like an apology or not that I needed to apologize, I know, but I tried to just send a note of like, oh, it didn't go through.
Speaker 2: It blocked, like you can't even message.
Speaker 3: That makes me feel like I don't know if this is true or not. I don't buy enough on Facebook marketplace. Makes me feel like maybe it's fake.
Speaker 5: Oh good call.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's what it feels like to me, like there's a reason she doesn't want to tell you. It feels weird if someone's like, what's the VEN number to that thing? And I'm like, bro, it's a comb. Why do you care about what the well comb? It's literally a comb for your hair.
Speaker 4: To be fair, I.
Speaker 6: Don't do that on every item, but it's just like if it's a certain thing and you're paying it, like I might be like, oh, okay, I could buy this and resell it for more.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, and I also think there's something up if she blocked you, meaning she didn't want to give that information out, yeah, because you would have been known it wasn't real. You probably saved yourself by you being annoyed. You probably save some money. Could you have scambler, Yes, yes, thank you, possible.
Speaker 6: Scambler should just remember always be yourself.
Speaker 3: Eddie wants to have a pickleball tournament.
Speaker 2: Yes, how cool would that be? Bones at your house on the court that we.
Speaker 6: Built, like a pick tournament with the listeners us Bobby Bone show. I was thinking like a big tournament with listeners.
Speaker 3: Eddie just wants to be second place.
Speaker 5: What is mean?
Speaker 3: He wants to have a tournament just so he can finish up up high in the tournament.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm pretty good.
Speaker 2: Are you? You play all the time I play?
Speaker 3: You won't you won't be daddy?
Speaker 4: Why? But like think I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 3: Ed doubles though, Like it would be like, uh, I don't think you'll be daddy. You may be better than then they give you credit for, or even myself, but I don't think you'll be daddy.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm definitely not better than you.
Speaker 8: Didn't when you serve, No, I didn't know if ed had a good serve or what.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, I didn't know if you put like.
Speaker 3: You don't serve overhand you have to you could put spin on it, though, but you could play like kick off. Kevin came and played in one day, and one day you get to be pretty good. The floor is pretty high. The ceiling also gets pretty high, but the floor is pretty high, meaning you can be somewhat competitive pretty quick. But Eddie just wants to have one because he wants to beat some of you guys. That's something athletic and rubbing your faces.
Speaker 5: Did you buy a pickleball shoes?
Speaker 2: No? Do you need pickleball shoes?
Speaker 3: I don't know they have those, they do, But it's basically the same thing as tennis shoes, because like tennis shoes. Yeah, but tennis shoes was again when I was a kid, ended up being just any shoe you could run in.
Speaker 2: That's what those are. Tennises.
Speaker 3: No, No, but there are specific specific shoes made for tennis.
Speaker 5: Which I didn't realize until I was older.
Speaker 3: Like, it's just like football or basketball because of what your feet have to do while playing the game. The cuts, you know, those parts of the shoes are made, the quick back and forth, agile with you, the moderately somewhat quick.
Speaker 2: Back of the hole. No, I'm fat, you know I am. I'm quick on the court, crazy, give both? I mean, were you are you kind of a little impressed.
Speaker 6: I would say that's my weakness, your quickness, yeah, or you're a move oh, just kind of like it's just like my like my back will just kind of like I try to give it a go and then like I forget it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, age out, you age out the point.
Speaker 4: I start to go for the ball and I'm lighting there.
Speaker 3: I felt that, uh, to give you a voice, my number three.
Speaker 2: Wait, so we're not doing it.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was a funny idea because you just wanted to win, So we're not doing it. I don't feel like there's enough people on the show that.
Speaker 2: Play, so it's not about playing it one time.
Speaker 3: You literally just want to win. That's the only reason you want to do it.
Speaker 2: Have trophies and stuff.
Speaker 3: Give me a voice, my number three, Ray.
Speaker 9: I haven't told me something good. We found a swell of them on the grounds near our house and I posted it on our local Facebook and I have just reconnected with the owner. They think what happened was it flipped off the top of the car when they were driving away forgetting about it, and we picked it up for them. So tell me something good is a great segment you have And I immediately thought of it when we found the album and here we go. Thank you very much for being such a great show.
Speaker 3: Awesome, thank you for sharing that ray giving Umber five.
Speaker 11: I'm opening my own business. It's a mental health clinic here in town. You know, testosterone replacement therapy, peptide therapy. We set to open Tuesday with our first appointments, and I am worried, scared, nervous, all the above. Just wondering you used to give advice to people going into a job interview. Wondering if you can give me some advice to calm my nerves and everything before opening. Or maybe even Jason Gibble over there, that businessman making business deals, making that money, you know, as a businessman, he can give me some advice anything. We'll help appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: Two quick things. Amy as a whole, She's like, sick now a hard testosterone.
Speaker 4: I'm coming back.
Speaker 3: She's like, I don't have enough to testosterone?
Speaker 2: Do you need a lot of to stop?
Speaker 5: I didn't realize you need.
Speaker 6: Yes, women have it and whatever we're supposed to have. I have like way way low. Like it was really bad. So several months ago I got on testosterone cream to supplement, which is great.
Speaker 5: Well, Is that why you're getting a beard?
Speaker 4: No, that's not what it happens.
Speaker 6: So I had so many refills and then I realized when I went to call in, I'm like, oh, I'm out, and they're like, oh, your refills are out.
Speaker 4: You have no more. So then I had to reach out to the doctor.
Speaker 6: It took this whole process, so I didn't have my testosterone cream for five days.
Speaker 3: We don't know what that is, so for us to understand.
Speaker 6: Okay, well let me know. Let me let me tell you.
Speaker 4: It causes brain fog.
Speaker 6: And also when you start to have withdrawals from it, you get chills and night sweats and you get achy and irritable. And about two and a half days into that five day period, I was like waking up with like a sweat in my bed. It must be how lunch Box sleeps every night.
Speaker 4: And I thought I was figured it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah I'm so achy and chills, But turns out you cannot quit tea cream cold turkey.
Speaker 3: It feels like she's saying I was so ache and chill, and I'm like, you know, no, I had chill. That's so bad. Achi and chill. That's so bad. Here's what I'll say, mam, you know you say you're worried, you're scared, you're nervous. You get to be worried and scared and nervous about something that has the possibility be an awesome We don't get nervous about positive things that often in our life, So I embrace the fact that you get to be nervous about something positive. Most times when we get nervous, it's about something that could possibly go wrong, or something that has gone wrong with somebody else. We don't want it to be worse. Rarely in our life do we get to be nervous about something that could be awesome. So it's not that you're worried or scared and nervous. You're freaking lucky. You get to be worried and scared and nervous about something that could be amazing for you to worked hard to do. So it's just simply a shift easier said than done. Don't spiral because you can't control your thoughts. You can control your thinking, and just try to remember and think the fact that you get to be worried, you get to be scared, you get to be nervous because it could be something really awesome and said Amy, some creainy please like market.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 3: I got oh don't it's extraly that just a case.
Speaker 4: I just got it.
Speaker 3: All right, that's it, thank you. We got to go. Hope you have a great day, and that's the end of the poat show buyer Buddy