Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts.
Speaker 2: Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 3: Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by Cola Garth, a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 3: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When called in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening in early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer debts. That's why the American Cancer Society recommends that if you're at average risk. You begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with col of Guard tests. The colon Guard test allows you to be in control of your colon colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, no liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures. Plus Coli Guard test is affordable. Most insured patients pay zero dollars, and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive coli Guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of order and at average risk, you can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the colon Guard test. You can also request a coli Guard prescription today at Coli guard dot com, slash podcast. The colon Gard test is intended to screen the dose forty five and order at average risk of col director cancer. Do not use cold guard tests if you have had adenemus, have inflammatory biblesease, and certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family district of col directal cancer. Color Guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopies high risk patients. Color dark tests in adults forty five to forty nine if estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older, false positive and false negatives can cur Color dark is available by prescription only. Some might say homes dot com is the best home shopping site. But why is it their sleek, ad free user interface enjoy search experience without distraction. Maybe it's their unmatched school insight featuring district detail and reviews from expert sources like Niche every prayers stream. Or is it their super comprehensive agent directory of how they always connect you directly to the listing agent on every listing. Homes dot com even offers a comprehensive search experience with twenty two data visualization layers, seven environmental layers, and an option to search by commute and architectural style. Homes dot com is bringing you all the in depth info you need.
Speaker 2: Homes dot com, We've done your homework.
Speaker 3: Moost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious board song, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country. Not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 2: Puh Joe.
Speaker 3: Bobby Porter's suspended twenty five games after he mistakenly took painkiller Trama Doll rather than Tordal Quarter Center statement.
Speaker 2: I was dealing with an.
Speaker 3: Elbow injury and using an NBA approved medication for plant pain and inflammation during that time. I made an honest mistake and took a pain reducing anti inflammatory bill that is not approved. I feel terrible. I recognize that I'm responsible for what I put in my body. Porters took painkiller unintentionally, said his agent. Porters thought he was taking toward all which you can get it in appeal for him or the injective because I know, I don't got plenty of them shots in my butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, with prooved he was taken.
Speaker 3: Porter's didn't realize that he was taking tramadol, which of the was properly prescribed but is on the NBA's band substance list. Doc Riffs said he believed the punishment shouldn't be so severe given the circumstances.
Speaker 5: I mean, given the circumstances. Obviously, as a player, you got to know what you're putting in your body. Obviously, don't you have people that you talked to before you even you get you get any type of script prescriptions or you know this, I mean this they got. So they got the resources, the you know, the.
Speaker 2: Team could give you that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the team could give you at whatever it is you need. You have somebody if they if we had it when I was playing, I know the and the good and well they got it. Now, Hey, you go to the head trainer. Hey listen, my mail bow man is bothering me, is swilling upon me. Can you get something for me?
Speaker 2: M hm?
Speaker 5: Can you give me something? So, I mean it's like it's kind of hard to believe, Like how do you not know?
Speaker 2: How do you not know?
Speaker 5: Because if you need anything, everything you need is right there in the house.
Speaker 2: You ain't even got to go outside for that. Y'all, y'all to talk about.
Speaker 3: Yes, guys, when you take when you take a toy doll, and it's basically like it's a it's a pain medication.
Speaker 2: But boy, you feel so good, like I ain't smoking the weeds.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what it's like, but you feel like, boy, you feel invisible.
Speaker 2: Now. You feel like your ass got beat with a bat. Once you get done with that game, once to go down. Yeah, yeah, but you get an injection in your butt.
Speaker 3: And so that's what boy. Y'all, y'all take everything. Y'all try to make everything sexual. I questioned a lot of you guys, no, no sense, don't yo. A lot of these guys. I really questioned them because they so consumed with that kind of stuff. I'm like, damn, this is the way we talked. I mean, like I said, I don't know what's in the locker o jo. I've been removed twenty years from the locker room. I don't know what it is now. But when we told hey, hey you got you, Hey you got that, Yeah, you got that, you got that shot. You got that, but you got that shot the butt. I mean, oh, tell you to be a line. Yeah, it was no one or two. It was ligne to get that. I ain't never take that pill. I don't like I said. I know there is an appeal, but I didn't think it.
Speaker 2: Give me that shot. I need that thing.
Speaker 5: They work quick, Yeah, I had. I had to peel. I had the pill when I tore my laborer. I told my labor from six to twelve. But I didn't miss no time. And so I put that harness on this so you couldn't raise it. So I couldn't raised it all the way. So I bought a harness, and I took and I took for about maybe three weeks. I took the tour. I took the pill.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I wasn't playing with that needle. Oh no, sir, if it ain't a tattoo, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'll give you that needle because I didn't fit that pill. That pill. You gotta die.
Speaker 3: Jests got to the liver, gotta break it down, they gotta get processed. No, baby, I need that thing just like that wro far away. Now they can put it up under my tongue and it dissolves. I wanted to get that blood streak. Count to boy, yea count the boy yet, but it wasn't doing that that shot. That shot getting that blood street for yeah. Oh and so look, no Ojo out until I took the shots in my butt. I took them in my ribs, I took them in my ankles, I took them in my shoulders. Oh man, look, hey, hey, I had to get out there. I had to get it. Mayor porter had to eat, heids had to eat. So uh like I said. And that's the thing though, O Joe, Like you said, they got, they do got. But see the thingy is, O Joe, the problem with you've heard it so much. People lie. Oh my massage Stampish rubbed me down with his cream, and that's how that steroid got in my body. Oh you know what, somebody, somebody by protein shape and somebody put this in my body. So so now we've become so distrusted and it could have been a lot of this mistake in actuality.
Speaker 2: It could have been an mistake.
Speaker 3: But because people have lied so much and contamidated our fault process. Now here, Now you're going a twenty five slap that twenty five A point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but what do you think about it? You think about it.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, if there's something wrong with you, the first place you go to is your training room right there in the facility, right they get you everything you want. You don't even have to go outside. There's no point. You have every resource knowing the man right there. It's the NBA.
Speaker 2: Huh get it. It's high school, your high school basketball team. Remember, it's all of what what are the pills look like? Is it sugar? In AsSalt?
Speaker 3: Situation that you don't know what it is until you taste it, and then by that far as too far down.
Speaker 2: It's too far down. Not me, O Joe.
Speaker 3: When I got like certain supplements, like hey, Greek, what you're thinking?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Hey, he like sharping? Let me do some research sharping. It's not on the list. But if I was you, I wouldn't do that's always uh uh. Steve Antonopolis we call him Greek. And when I was in Baltimore, John Testendors we call him big Tests, Like, hey, test what you think?
Speaker 2: Well? Sharpe? Uh, I think you're good to go?
Speaker 3: Shoot me straighted because I'm gonna tell saying, look, I went to my athletic trainer, and I went to my athiletic.
Speaker 2: Trainer, and they said me, good to go.
Speaker 3: So if it's a lot, you did to suspend them because I ain't going nowhere, because I remember when they started, when they put d ah g A on that list.
Speaker 2: Guys were taking dh g A.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, got popt uh you know, and they ended up a federer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When the when the guy I don't know you went in the league.
Speaker 3: The time when rest is soul chords stringer, Yeah, yeah, King Mass they banned a federal You know, guys used to take a federal because A it's.
Speaker 2: Speeds your heart rate up. You sweat. Ooh boy, look here you talk.
Speaker 3: I dropped seven eight pounds in a day, just like that Lecgage quit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, but boy, you say you try sweating right like Michael Jackson before the burder was read, you sweat like that on you know what I'm saying, Hey, but uh no, and like I said, it could have been an honest mistake. Yeah yeah, but oh Joe, but like you said, with all the resources and you got, now, don't even.
Speaker 2: Chance it, guys, don't don't even chance it. Don't even chance it. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. You said, Man, I'm scared of that need lessen tattoo. Bro, you get I Like I said, I don't have no tattoo, so I don't know if I but I hear.
Speaker 5: Hold on, wait, you got you got to understand now, I've seen what the needle look like when it's time to get that torto. And I've seen the needle when I'm getting Listen, I got forty three tattoos. You can't see them, but I got them. Yeah, yeah, they they hard to see, but I got them.
Speaker 2: And it's something.
Speaker 5: It's it's a it's a pain that that is bearable to me.
Speaker 2: It's weird. It's weird. Like I can sit there.
Speaker 5: I can sit there for a four or five hour session, but you're not sticking me with that toilell needle.
Speaker 2: That ain't happening given that needle. Give me that need up. Oh, Joe, I can't I can't sit I can't sit there.
Speaker 3: Let you now look, obviously you got fatty tissue and your butt got muscled. But BA think about Joe, where they hit that bone in them ankles or they going through your reels or they hearing you. They hit that that needed this long and they going to that shoulder, and they gotta move it around because they gotta get as much medicine in there and in many different areas, mad leave hold on.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about two nine. I'm thinking about I'm thinking about tattoos. What hurts really bad? You don't have any. I'm so people in the chat that probably have you get the tattoo on the shin on like right on the ball, yeah, any on the on the inner, on the inside, like the inside of the arm, like where you use it's you know, I have a leg sleeve, right yeah, on the on the back of the back of the quad or the ham not the quad, the back of the hamstringing right, man, oh man, listen to here, man, Man, listen here, man.
Speaker 2: But I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't do that, though, Joe, go lie to you. My kids. My son got a tattoo. My daughter got a tattoo, bro, my daughter got a tattoo against my wishes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I took ass right up there to get it. Take it off? You serious? Yell? Yeah, I heard it. You back what you're doing. You gotta let the kids live a little bit.
Speaker 3: When they get out of my house, they can live all they want to spread your wings with you in my nest.
Speaker 2: Old, you made your daughter get the tattoo removed? Yeah, I did. You see how much was the procedure? Probably about two thousand dollars? Who paid for it? I did? Okay, okay, okay, okay, So you.
Speaker 3: Back to your holiday. I can smell the flesh burnie.
Speaker 2: With me. Daddy called me down. You didn't call me.
Speaker 3: You didn't sain't that you want to go get this tattoo after I told you not to. Oh you too, Oh.
Speaker 2: See, I'll get okay. You just say that. You just said that. You said.
Speaker 5: I thought you you might have told her ahead of time. Listen, don't get no tattoos, Chad, ahead of time. Don't get no tattoos at all. I didn't know nothing about it. I ain't know nothing about this cream. I guess there's a cream that you put on it to help it help it heal right. And so a girl I was like, she's my girlfriend, like what is this? I was like, I don't know what it is. Cayler cale about this. So she's like, you know, googled it right, tattoo so one day, well, don't laugh on you, man. It was about before she went to school.
Speaker 3: Taylor, come down, I'll get dressed, I said, bring you. So she came down. She had an underwear because I knew you're gonna try to hide it. Right, it's a turn. Turns to side. Kayler stopped playing in my face. You see, I know old Joe yourself.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you get mad? Did you curse? Boy? Look here? Oh Joe, I say you it's a girl.
Speaker 3: Blow on, I said, killer, go upstairs, I said, I said, but you know you're gonna get that ish off there right?
Speaker 5: Hold on, huh, I need better context. She was young, right, she probably was seventeen eighteen. Don't she got a boy named huh?
Speaker 2: Cayler? Oh? What you made her? Getting rid of her own mad?
Speaker 3: No, she had something whatever Rihanna had down her rib cage, that's what she had. So whatever that, y'all know what I'm talking about. Y'all know that tattoo that Rihanna got down her rib cage.
Speaker 2: That's what she got. That's nothing bad though.
Speaker 3: Why that means I told her not to get a tattoo until she get out the house. Once you get out the house, you can do whatever you want to do, what you want to do. You you're not gonna blatantly go.
Speaker 2: Hey, you you too strict? Now you you then? Oh Joe, it was about one hundred degrees. She got a scarf around her deck. What Joe? We are? Oh Joe, We're at Houston's.
Speaker 3: And I'm looking at her. I'm like, hold on, maybe it's just me. I said, well maybe maybe if it's cold.
Speaker 2: I got on. So I'm looking around at everybody and everybody in the in Houston, and I'm looking at her rather luck with Dame. I'm just like this on, Yoe?
Speaker 3: What what she got on? And I said, I said, Kayla, why you u? Why you got a scarphone? You're like, uh, you know, I'm a little cold, I said, Cayler, it's a fuck at degrees. So again, oh Joe, you know me, girl, take that damn scarf off. You look a damn food.
Speaker 2: What's y'all? She done got this thing right here, pierced I said, gonna eat up. Don't eat your food? Hey, Hey, ho, Yoe, so that this Hey, gon't eat your food?
Speaker 3: Hey hey, if you didn't know better, you just thought Caleo's on death throat bet it took that girl two hours to eat a burg in surprise, cause she don't.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, she don't. Hey, hold on, don't tell me you made a remove a.
Speaker 3: Piercing ey one way to do things. You not gonna be You not gonna look here. You're not gonna prison over there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no, I'm saying, if I tell you not to do something, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't do it. Hey, you got you got me?
Speaker 3: Hey, when you when you feel she gonna be able to aska, she'll tell you. No, my daddy, my daddy, what y'all see, She's gonna tell you, daddy, you don't lighten.
Speaker 2: Up a lot. I didn't play that.
Speaker 3: Don't don't play with me like that because you hold on, so you just you basically just trying my authority.
Speaker 2: Okay. Oh man, yeah, no, I don't go back, but hold on not discard from an hundred degree wather.
Speaker 3: But hey, she came down there. Hey, oh Joe, hey, I said, but man, hey, don't even worry about it. The bill probably was like it was four of us, because no, it was three of us, So it was probably the bill probably like I ain't even give my credit card I put two hundred dollars. I said, this should cover it. I said, come on, I dropped my girl off it out. I said, come on, I said, where you get this ish from? She said, I got it such that could come on a little five points right. Drove right on back over there. I said, we'll man. Hey, hey, mister shark, how you doing. I ain't doing too good? You about to do it? You be about to be doing a lot worse.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: He took that ish right on out, and I told her, look, well she got she I don't know if she got tattoos now, but if that's what she wanted, my son, no, I said, bro, don't, hey, don't you get no tattoo before you get to Hey, what you get once you get eighteen and you get on you in college, right and you are house, do what you want to do, have ad it. Get your whole body tattoed. That's your money, that that's your body. You want to look at damn food, have at it. But you're not gonna do that in my house. That's not gonna happen it now. No.
Speaker 2: No, she stayed with me a junior senior high school. She stayed with me.
Speaker 3: No man and Hey, I took care of that. You weren't gonna get pregnant. I was gonna be. I wasn't gonna be no forty year old grand No. Hell, how would have been, Kayla? No, I've been to be No twenty eight, No forty three, forty four year old granddad. That ain't that wasn't happening. So like I said, but I think the thing is on, Yoe. My kids know how I am. We got great relationships. Now they understand how I am. My dad Dad don't play He's very seriously, don't joke. I didn't play pillow fight with my kids. I didn't do no water fighting with no no water balloon a, none of that stuff. I'm paying them. Hey, we don't. I don't play like that. You laughing on you. I don't play like that.
Speaker 5: Hey boy, you was over there run the household like the green mile boy.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: The kids be trying me, man, they be trying their parents, and the parents be let them get away with that stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh many, Hey, could you imagine if I was your child growing up while you were.
Speaker 3: A Hey boy, boy, look here boy, I he.
Speaker 2: Like my grandma said he my grandma should tell me all the time.
Speaker 3: Boy don't make me hurt you don't.
Speaker 2: Don't don't. Hey, I would have. I would have gave you. Hell, boy, I would.
Speaker 3: Have gave you first of all, like like the thing, the thing I was really worried about with the kids. My daughter's obviously pregnancy, but my son like, bro, look here, man, hey, he back up. If mom called me, I said, put.
Speaker 2: Him on the phone. Yeah. I was like, really, do you got your mom called your mom calling me? What? What?
Speaker 3: What did you say? What did you do? I said, boy key, don't make me come home. Don't make me come home.
Speaker 1: And hurt you. May I got. I got lucky on that end. By I got lucky on it.
Speaker 5: As far as the kids, obviously, it's a huge testament to mama's got none, none of they Mama played that. You know what, man, don't don't play. Well you come back at the day, remember back in the day. How we'll get told up. They mamas like that. Yeah, we ain't never had no issues. They ain't had no problems, like maybe maybe once that's it. Yeah, man, mamas don't play. Nathaniel.
Speaker 3: I always told the kids, the way you behaved with me would be that same way with your mom. If your mom tell you one time to do something, I don't tell y'all twice.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: The first time thunder, the second time lightning. You don't want that lightning? Right, I'm not fit to go. Hey, didn't I tell y'all to thought that? Didn't I tell y'all to take that try to shot. I told my daughter saying, look here, I need to wash run these dishes. And once the dish washing is done with them, I knew you to drive and put them up. Yeah, one time, I told them one time, wut Joe?
Speaker 2: I got up.
Speaker 3: That's when I was eating around the clock, maybe two and a half hours. I was eating around the clock. Yeah, I got up dish washing beeping. I was like, but it was beeping. It didn't really dawned on me.
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 3: I opened the dish walk about three o'clock in the morning. I walk right up stairs.
Speaker 5: You ain't wait the girl up at no three o'clock in the morning. I know dishes when you see a when you see an asker, oh, I would have read hey, I would have ran away from you.
Speaker 2: Boy, I would have ran away from home.
Speaker 5: I would have ran away from home because you could you could have when you could have waited till early in the morning before I had to go to school.
Speaker 3: I told her after what they had the dishes dry and put up before we went to bed at nine o'clock before I went to bed. Now, hey, if I have if I'd have told, if I'd have told her the aid there's a there's a pile of money, she'd remember that. Okay, all right, I said, Okay, y'all play.
Speaker 2: Okay, we wanna say we playing now, that's when we're home. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't That's why. That's why the problem is, o't Joe. I don't believe I could. I can be a parent right now in today's society, right because of the kids. I don't tolerate disrespect from my kids. Yeah, I mean yeah, under no circumstances. Don't you raise your what? I wish my kids would have ever raised their voice at me. I wish they had ever slammed the door in my house?
Speaker 2: Right boy? Please totals with dad?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't play like that. Man. Oh.
Speaker 5: Joe.
Speaker 3: Michael responded to comments on this podcast today. He tweeted, hell loell, I want to do people hate my podcast because it's actually good or do people hate it because it's bad because Hello, people in the NBA and NFL have podcasts and no one has a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I look at Oh Joe, I'll beat I'll beat you the f up. If you stop your podcast, you have a voice and a platform, use it or deal with the consequences from me.
Speaker 2: Listen. I like it. I like the podcast. I like the air that we're in.
Speaker 5: Obviously, the national media was in control of the narrative and the perception of athletes. I like the fact that athletes now have a voice. They cut the middleman out. Yes, they cut the middle man, and I like the fact that I don't think it gets in the way.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a distraction because when.
Speaker 5: It's time to play the game of football and that whistle blows everything on the outside of that, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You don't see it. We don't see it.
Speaker 5: I don't know how other people operate where they allow things on the outside to affect them when it's time to play football.
Speaker 2: That's just not me.
Speaker 5: And I look at Michael Parson as one of those type of individuals who plays it the.
Speaker 2: Highest level and it's really good.
Speaker 5: In what I call a press situation, wearing that star on his helmet, and he always showed up to the occasion. Now at times he might say things he shouldn't say that it puts pressure on everybody else around him.
Speaker 2: Well, they have, they have to show up to the party for some of the things he says.
Speaker 5: But other than that, man talk, you talk, people want to hear about it. You know, everybody else's touch hushed, everybody else quiet. You know you have a game, you have a good game, you have a bad game. He doesn't hide. No, he talked. He talked when he went, He talked when they news. I think more fans should embrace that.
Speaker 2: I agree with Jojo. I just think the thing is let bro.
Speaker 3: The only problem I got with michaeh is did he talk so positive about everybody else players, but he doesn't talk positive about his own quarterback. He's hyping Joe Burrow. Joe Burrow should have been the m v P. Joe Burrow, Joe Burrow, Joe Burrow. He was.
Speaker 2: He was basing off statistics though.
Speaker 3: All I know is that when he said top ten quarterbacks, his quarterback wasn't one of them. So let me ask you a question that they asked o, Joe Sinko a top ten quarterback. Even if Carson isn't one of them, you leave him ob no you're not.
Speaker 5: No, No, he gonna be in that regardless that. And then obviously I don't think Michael was probably thinking about it like that. Obviously when when the question was asked, you know, he was just you know, just hambling off what he thought who he felt his top ten were and not putting back in it. Probably it should have donned on them. And we talking about the defensive player. I'm an offensive player. So the first thing I'm a name is obviously my quarterback. Who's responsible for my success?
Speaker 2: I agree?
Speaker 5: Now if you if it was Ceedee Lamb, who was asked that same question, guess gonna be in that top ten and probably gonna be the first quarterback he says.
Speaker 2: As even the best safety was Steve at Water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm taking my guys like, yeah, this is no Hey, there's been goddamn great guys you have, But I'm saying I won championship. Those guys adn't win no championship. You're not gonna win no championship with Joe Burrow. Lets you get traded there. It's gonna be that. I'm always gonna point my guy out right right right, I'm always I'm always gonna praise my dog. I don't give a damn if v K Kate do nothing, sit on the porch.
Speaker 2: That's my dog.
Speaker 3: Though, I don't care if your dog could dollar phone. That ain't got nothing to do with me. That's not my dog. My dog lazy, but that's mine. So I'm always gonna hype up. I'm gonna hype up my guy.
Speaker 2: But that's you. Look, he has a well doing thing. I think the thing is he's gonna learn this trial out error.
Speaker 3: When you talk as much as we talk, and I tell people this all the time, when you talk or living, you're going to make some mistakes, you're gonna say, because sometimes you're talking faster than your brain is processing it. Yeah, so you're gonna say sometimes you're gonna open your mind for the Tobo pop out because you got your put in your mind. It happens, O Joe, Think about how much I talk for nightcap I got, I got two shows of ESPN, I got five shows a nightcap, I got a club shah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna happen. People ask me all the time.
Speaker 3: Said, man, how you don't lose your boys because when I go home, I don't talk.
Speaker 5: This is the one thing, and this is one thing about Michael Parsons having the podcast too, is I know what I know what I get on the field from on Sundays or the one quarter, two quarter, three, quarter four.
Speaker 2: I know what I get.
Speaker 5: Ain't no question about it. I can close my eyes. I got to tell you what he's gonna do. It don't matter who he playing. So he gets a little leeway in that matter. Now, everybody else, if you ain't not there on the guy damn fielding, you ain't doing nothing. There's no reason for you to be talking after game or having podcasts in the first place, because you ain't doing your job, and you ain't doing your job on Sunday. What is it for you to talk about? Right, So it's different.
Speaker 3: All thirty two teams attended the HBC you combine. We can't make an NFL team grab HBCU players to pick them, but you can show what their abilities are. It's four or five of these guys to me that can be in this league.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: No, we're not saying. Look, but if you don't see, if you don't see them. Obviously, your scouts had to come see what Savannah State had to offer. I mean they came and they tested. As my junior year, they came and looked. We had a couple of guys, like we had a guy named Bobby Curtis, uh and he was up standing, and so you know they would come down and obviously with something you know, you hear about, Hey.
Speaker 2: Man, this guy might go to the NFL. Some scouts gonna be there.
Speaker 3: We played Central Florida and you know we play teams like that, play Georgia Southern.
Speaker 2: Okay, Scout's gonna be there. Oh I'm gonna shine.
Speaker 3: You might come there looking for somebody, but I guarantee you when you leave, you're gonna ask who that number two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hey, ma'am that number two? Hey?
Speaker 5: That he'll sophomore? Uh huh okay. And that's that's one. That's one thing I always say, the eye and the skoy don't lie.
Speaker 2: A lot of players.
Speaker 5: They always focus on focus on going to the right school, you know, going to the p W Eyes and I listen, it don't matter where you go because when when the Scouts turned on the film, all you got to do is pop out on pop out on tape. You if you if you really who you think you are, it don't matter where you go that it's what you do when you get there, they will find you. You can play ball with the Sisters of the North in Alaska. When they turn the film on and they see that certain number that's always active and popping out on film, it's easy to stand down. If everybody wearing white and it's one person in black, you're gonna be able to notice right away when you turn on the film, they will notice you. Yeah, it doesn't matter. You're hey, I tell you what, but you don't know what. No, my number is. Go watch the Battle State. I guarantee you at the end of the game you're.
Speaker 2: Like, man, who was that number two? Yeah? Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: As matter of fact, And if you do, if you do, if you do go to smaller schools and you don't pop out on film there, then what you're gonna do when you had a bigger school?
Speaker 2: Yes, come on now.
Speaker 5: If you really who you think you are, Man, man, don't get me started. I'm not here to preach. It ain't Sunday.
Speaker 2: But that's how I was.
Speaker 3: I was always, I always wanted to show out, show up, Ohoe, because I remember we had oh Joe.
Speaker 2: We got hold on what they call him, Jabberree.
Speaker 3: You know the jeff did y'all have Jabberree's We had Jeffrey in high school at the stadium at by Lander. Yes, so you played one team for a half, and then you put another team for a half and the team will play that other team for a half those and so we had a spring my senior year with my junior we have a spring game and we had just a player and coaches like coach y'all was gonna put us all the team together and stacked the teams to make sure. I said, now I want to build the other team right, because I knew all the scouts Limbs and Georgia, South Carolina, all the scouts are gonna be there. Hey, Graveyard had to show up, O Joe nothing, No sir, Yeah, oh sir, they're cutting up, No sir, ay owning grave yard with everybody, Old Joe. I'm telling you, when I left the field there were bodies everywhere. If I get the grab yard with him, that was a good old date. I missed those Oh Joe. Break may have lost the beef to Kendred, but he has certainly not lost his charity. A couple of videos of surface from the show's in Sydney. First, he noticed a pregnant woman in the mods pit. Let's check out the video.
Speaker 7: I saw a sign that somebody said they were twenty weeks pregnant in the pit. Get your ass out of the pit. Yes, are you twenty weeks pregnant? Get out of the kid, Get out of there, Get the camera on her, Get that baby out of them asap here, yo.
Speaker 2: Get her so beat. I mean, tickets immediately at like thirty thousand dollars. Stop going in the m I love that princess may be doing most fit. I love that. I love that dude. I don't care. I don't hate him. Yeah, hey, listen, that's dope. That's real dope.
Speaker 5: Obviously understanding the dangers of being in the mass fit, especially depending on what song he plays. Having the baby out there not really healthy because the people around you ain't really paying attention and really don't care that you that you're pregnant, and listen, And to add the cherry on top, he offered thirty thousand and one thing, if you know a boy Drake. Oh yeah, he's gonna he gonna take care of you. Now, he's a generous individual. Yes, yeah, that's that's Lie. That would like that, dope, Oh Joe. And then Drake did this over another one.
Speaker 2: I like this all right.
Speaker 7: He says, rock paper scissors to buy his dad a birthday car.
Speaker 2: Ready, you're ready to get him on camera?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you gotta put one camera on him, on one camera on me.
Speaker 3: Be doing rock paper scissors to buy your dad a birthday car?
Speaker 2: Think about it?
Speaker 9: Oh shit, that's my game.
Speaker 3: What you ready?
Speaker 9: One two three?
Speaker 2: You lost? I'll give you one more, think about it. Think about it? One two three.
Speaker 9: Oh we tied it up?
Speaker 2: One two three, Oh, tie it up?
Speaker 9: One two three?
Speaker 2: You lost again?
Speaker 5: Yeah, play the play the noise where if he loses, I'm still gonna give.
Speaker 2: You twenty thousand dollars to provide him put on rock paper scissors, though, I will win, all right?
Speaker 9: One more?
Speaker 8: One more one?
Speaker 2: Hey, that's Lie man. Listen.
Speaker 5: It's one thing to put on a concert, to get out there and perform sing in the lead, but to be able to have those moments, were able to engage with the crowd and with them where it's relatable. That's why he's as big as he is. That's why so many people can relate to him and his music. Because you do stuff like that. Everybody don't do that.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, A man came to a nail salon to get a reform for his girl's four hundred dollars nails. The only problem is they were only eighty dollars. The girl friend pleaced him for three twenty. Oh Joe, watch this video. But that's a good one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can't mean together like a refillmer. Like because my girl she came earlier and she got some four hundred dollars MS and she was talking about something.
Speaker 9: You were holding her hostism about.
Speaker 2: To color calls.
Speaker 10: Really, I had like she gets homed and bro, it's just some lines at the top. That's not that's not no four hundred dollars.
Speaker 9: Well, first off, I haven't done four hundred dollars nails today, So.
Speaker 8: I I just want to make that I haven't done four hundred dollars nails today.
Speaker 9: What's her? What's your girlfriends?
Speaker 2: Her name Stacy?
Speaker 9: She had an eight o'clock apartment in today. I'm going to show you her as well because I don't want I don't want any drama and obs because this is something you have to figure out her.
Speaker 8: But her nails were only eighty dollars today, he likes, Look, here's her, here's hers all. It was only eighty dollars. What I haven't done now four hundred dollars nails today, dude. So nobody was holding anybody hostage or calling the police or anything like that. So you're gonna have to go figure it out with her. But I haven't done no four hundre dollar nails.
Speaker 2: I don't think she lies gonna.
Speaker 9: Be No, she definitely likes you. Oh she scammed you, rope, but I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not the scammer here as your girlfriend, So you better go figure out yep.
Speaker 2: All right, well.
Speaker 6: What hell.
Speaker 2: That's his fault. Uh yeah, that's that's his fault. Now listen, listen. As as a as.
Speaker 5: A boyfriend, you're supposed to know how much maintenance costs for the woman you're dealing with. You got to have some type of background, some type of some type of knowledge of nails, hair lashes, wigs, coloring, you know, soulings, you got you got to know all that stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, So he's not.
Speaker 5: He's not sharp, and he's not detailed in knowing what his woman likes and how much the thing costs that she needs for her upkeep four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: You know better than that. You should know better than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's like I do nails, I do lashes, you know, no, I do eyebrows, I thread.
Speaker 2: You know, I do individuals. I do strips like I'm like, I do my daughter. I do my daughter's makeup. You hear me.
Speaker 5: So you got to know that stuff. Man, he tripping like he don't. He don't really need to have no girlfriend. I'm just I'm just being honest because that stuff you supposed to know. If your girl asks you, I need four hundred dollars to get my nails done, you're supposed to look at her. Are you okay? Are you okay? Because you think I don't know no better? You mean, for the man, stop right? Most guys, most guys they gonna take that. I mean, you take your woman.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you don't tell, if you if she tell you a certain number, you don't believe it, where you probably need to move.
Speaker 5: On well, or what she can do is instead of lying about it, because she'll lie about that.
Speaker 2: Is she live by something that's small, she'll lie about some big And that's my point.
Speaker 3: If you don't trust her to tell you that the money that wasn't it cost for to get the nails? What else you don't trust her about? You need to move on. It's really that.
Speaker 5: Simple, as matter of fact, what she did with the rest of the money anyway, my spending on the side, dude, probably just let me stop that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you been with. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe she win't got maybe she ain't got a makeup done, Maybe she went and got you don't got another a service provided for with that extra money?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Look at if you tell me, shall that I need X amount of dollars for? Hey? Shall I need this? And this? Okay, I'm gonna give it to you.
Speaker 3: I man, look here, if I got it, if every time you ask me for something, and if I got to worry about it, if I'm giving it to you and you doing what you say, that ain't got nothing to do with me, right, I can't worry.
Speaker 2: I hainting lie to y'all, ca I can't even worry about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I understand what you mean, UNC but just the fact that i'm I'm I'm well versed and then and I have expertise in all those areas. When it comes to the upkeep and understanding the prices and how they range. You know, buried on what it is you're trying to get, and that ain't gonna work. You ain't finna pull you ain't finna pull the wool over my eyes. I know what everything costs, everything from high end and low end. So how you want to play the game. As matter of fact, you really can't get no money out of me anyway because half of you up keep I know how to do it anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I don't care if a woman does know how to do my key, she ain't cutting no hair.
Speaker 5: Hey, remember tell me I need my lass's done? Well, come on over here and laid down what you want Hybrid Classic Mega volume with what you need. Come on, come on, lay down what you want strips. If you're in a hurry, I give you some strips real quick. He'll like, get your individuals. Play with me if you want to. Somebody I need three hundred dollars. Man, get out my face.
Speaker 2: No, I mean that's how I am ill.
Speaker 3: Look I ain't got time you tell you, Hey, I need I need X amount for my hair, I need X amount for this. Okay, I need x the amount to get my car fixed. Okay, fine, I'm gonna take your word for it.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm. You be careful now, yeah, because what once you break my trust? Oh yeah, it's a rap about it's a rap. It's done, matter a matter of fact. You know what. I'm gonna leave it alone. We're there. I'm gonna leave it.
Speaker 9: I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say it, I ain't gonna see it. Yeah, leave alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh, it is what it is. Man, Like I said, I've been Look sometimes I don't know. Uh, sometimes people take it, take advantage of your kindness or your generosity or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: And you know it is what it is. O Yoe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, it's a situation where you know, you're like, damn, just be honest. If the nails cost four undery costs for a hundred, If they cost two hunderd they cost two hundred, If it costs one hundred, they cost a hundred, I'm thinking, oh, Joe, it's hard for me to see a scenario because hell, I get my nails done once a week, and I you know, it's at least one hundred and ten. I mean sometimes it's like one. I mean some places it's it's give or take. When I go to Atlanta, uh uh, it's one forty. Uh. The lady I did, Tasha, Hey, Tasha, I know you watching hers once one sixty five lady here in uh the five men in Vegas they won ten yeahls. So it's hard for me to see a scenario that, especially women get like I think what they call them jails. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, it's hard for me to see a scenario where they're not gonna be They're gonna be at least one fifty how much jail?
Speaker 2: Nil calls chat you're back, you're a back, right, you're right up there. Yeah. So it can get a little bit more expensive when the designs. Yeah okay, now you're talking. Yeah, yeah, I should go.
Speaker 3: I got a a friend of mine, she does, she does nails. I should have hit up if I knew we're just gonna be talking. Ask how much she chared? Man, She probably trying to break people out. He probably trying to short huddle out us because you know, she like she's she's like an artist, so she gets draws stuff on the nails and stuff like that, and not get that. So you know you're taking that kind of time. I get it. Uh, somebody say one five fifteen hundred dollars for what ain't nothing else costing no fifteen hundred dollars, y'ah if y'all man, give y'all fifteen hundred dollars. Hey, oh Joe, I don't want to say nothing, but uh, laga your one and Broun had a faulty piece. Whoa you wouldn't a faulty ball?
Speaker 2: Who they played? Who they played Portland?
Speaker 3: And you got to realize he just played thirty seven thirty eight minutes last night, followed up but a back to back.
Speaker 2: Hold on and with a farty ball Portland. Ain't that good? Huh? Oh whoa, whoa, whoa whoa? You just tell me all the time in football you play, who you play? What you say? Oh, you gotta play. I know, I know, I know as matter of fact that you know.
Speaker 5: It's Lebroun anyway though, because he can score forty on it ain't give a night against anybody.
Speaker 2: So I take you, yeah, I take you know, I take that back.
Speaker 3: I apologize. I apologize. The man got his age. The man got his age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he like that. He won them ones now and he should be. He should be all the NBA. And you're twenty two. I mean rightfully, show rightfully.
Speaker 3: So I don't think nobody gonna argue that. Let that ball Man d Low say. That's that's what I be listening to. That's what I be on.
Speaker 5: Are you Are you listening to boss Man d Lo? Yeah, okay, it's.
Speaker 2: A new album. I don't know. I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you're in the R and B or not, just as a young young boy man that somebody put me on too earlier, had the album came out. I'm not sure when it came out. His name is Leon Thomas.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know how I'm familiar.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, I wasn't familiar either, but I'm familiar with him now, Leon Thomas.
Speaker 2: You know it's it's it's some good.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what genre music you know, with the category would go onder, but unc man, I've been listening to him all.
Speaker 2: Day long, all day long, all day long.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you like it. I guarantee you Luca didn't play the night O Joe. So they're gonna have to find a way to play together because it's not gonna like Okay, Luca, you take the night off, Lebron, you got it, Lebron, you take the Knights off.
Speaker 2: Okay, Luca, you got it.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have to find Ouster Reeves had thirty two. I mean, look a r a hell Billy Kobe. Oh work. I believe.
Speaker 2: He'll Billy Kobe. I believe.
Speaker 3: I believe Auster Reeves have the skill set to be to be an all star, that good that good man. And you watch him as a rookie, and you watch your second year, you watch it third year, you man, please, that's what if you think about it. He wanted the guys that they not getting off of They not getting off for Austin Reeves. They're not, nor should they.
Speaker 2: He a. He liked that.
Speaker 3: I like it, all right, O, y'all. Nice time to get to our final segment of the evening. Qu A al right, o, y'all. In honor of your struggling hairline at.
Speaker 6: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa who are your top five most influential ball guys of all time, Michael Jordan, Stone Cole, Steve Austin, d M.
Speaker 2: Max Jaman, Hansu, mister Marcus, I'm gonna start with mister Marcus first.
Speaker 3: I don't know who who they are. And mister Marcus, Uh, I mean he isn't influencer. Oh hold on, hold on, he's a horizontal influencer. Mm hmm yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Michael Jordan obviously, Uh, he goes in that category. Kojack, tell us some tell us some bottles. Ko Jack is a good one. That's a good one. What about the Rock? The rock would be a good one, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, jam and Hansu give us free, give us.
Speaker 5: What was what movie was that armistad Amistard? That's right, that's right, Tupac. Yeah, Pop Pop had a full full head of hair too. Now remember he had he had the high top fade and uh and juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most people most people know him from from uh from the ball? Oh yeah yeah yeah. Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan made Michael Jordan people get hair would grow.
Speaker 2: They thought, bro, just can you cut your hair? Ball? That don't mean you could jump like Michael Jordan.
Speaker 3: You should have left your ish a loan yeah, Uh yeah, Mike would probably be one. Uh like Kojak was really the first black. Hey lou GARSI jr. Oh that's a good one. I would think I would have lou GARSA jr.
Speaker 2: Ever had hair? I don't. I don't know you Bronner. You are Brenner before your time, famous actor. Uh? What football player would be ball? Oh? Joe and beef ball? Is there a football player that that's ball?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 3: Only one I can think of is Oldest sis drunk. I know you don't remember Oldest six drunk. He played with the Raiders. Uh in the seventies. Uh, yeah, I don't really know.
Speaker 5: Everybody got goddamn here or dreads, Yeah, some kind of something.
Speaker 2: I guess they just say O x Man, Xavier McDaniel.
Speaker 3: Shaq, Yeah, Shaq is a good one. Yeah, case, I don't think this Shack. I think Shaq might have had hairs Freshman ye at l s U. Maybe I love fade your boy T O Yeah, T.
Speaker 2: T you gotta t T, you gotta ball T gotta ball.
Speaker 3: T K And Rodney Barber Tymer said, what's up bucking on Joe? Is there a real chance that Luca don't sign the extension? With the Lakers. No, you never say never, but never say never. Oh yo, yeah, I'll say never. He ain't going nowhere. People here talk about Jada Pinkett. Yeah, came it over with you, young.
Speaker 2: My question, who is that?
Speaker 3: Who is a basketball player that made the Hall of Fame but didn't win a ring?
Speaker 2: A bunch of them, Patrick Ewing, Karl Malone, Uh.
Speaker 3: Charles Barkley, A bunch of Yeah, a bunch of guys, A lot of them. Uh, Elgin Baylor, Elgim Baylor retired the year and the next year, and that year the Lakers won the championship. Yeah, there have been plenty of people that that basketball players that uh that's in the Hall didn't win a ring. Isaiah Lancasterocho Amen Rod Saint Brown said healthy lives would beat the Eagles. Who would you take if they played open to night? Different if they played last year? They're healthy, I still take the Eagles. I think the Eagles were the best team. I said that about Week nine, Week ten, that that I thought, based on what I've seen in totality, that that might be somebody had a better offense, somebody might be better on defense, and some but they might have better special teams. But if I can buy all those ingredients, I thought the Eagles had the best team.
Speaker 2: Oyo. Yeah, And so if they play it's different.
Speaker 3: They're like, well, if they play open to night, oh jo, it ain't got the same juice bro the playoff juice.
Speaker 2: Even open the night juice ain't playoff juice.
Speaker 3: And it definitely ain't NFC Championship game or Super Bowl juice.
Speaker 2: But I would.
Speaker 3: I would take I would take I would take the Eagles if they played this past season in the playoffs and BOTHA. I would take the Eagles says also, do you see a blockbuster trade in the NFL taking place in future as big as Luca.
Speaker 2: And a D. I mean, we've never seen.
Speaker 3: You don't see twenty five year olds get traded that don't want to get traded.
Speaker 2: It won't happen. Now.
Speaker 3: Equivalent probably would have been DeShawn, but there were some extreinguating circumstances that would along with that. But no, I do not see that trade a trade, a comparable trade unless you see Patrick Mahomes get traded, Joe Burrow get traded, Josh Allen get traded.
Speaker 2: But no, none of that will happen for another decade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, if you see Miles Garrett, but Miles.
Speaker 2: Garrett wants to be traded. Miles grad wants to leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if somebody would have traded LT in his prime Okay, if somebody you don't saying O Joe trade prime and his prime trader Jerry you know, Okay, Yeah, but nah, I don't see that happening.
Speaker 2: Hustle said, Oh, bet you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, see wins the championship if healthy, Shanna, I'll give you one hundred dollars super Chat. If they don't, that's j gonna win MVP too. Bet I got Sha win m VP. I got that, I got.
Speaker 2: Okay, see nothing whining the title.
Speaker 3: Stephen g said, question for uh, do you think Mahomes will retire only playing for Kansas City? And Ocho? Has anyone else? A route running brought you to tears like Devonte?
Speaker 2: Whoa boy?
Speaker 3: I mean, when you think about it, Ojoe, think about in the last twenty years, two of a historically great quarterbacks in the history of the game, Hayton Manning and Tom Brady, did not finish their careers with the team that drafted him. Right, Joe Montana did not finish his team we drafted him.
Speaker 2: Joe Namath, Johnny U Ninas did I finish their careers with the team that drafted them? I say eighty five percent?
Speaker 5: Or they can get to a point where he retires before it even gets to the point where they have opportunity to let him go. I ort to say we no longer want your services.
Speaker 3: Does he retire because he doesn't want to do it anymore? Or he tired because the skills are diminishing?
Speaker 5: Uh, with the kind of money he's making, I think he does it when his skills are diminishing and he just can't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: Andiel Griffins said, Hey, Joe, if podcast were a thing during your playing days, which of your former teammates would have been the best podcast host?
Speaker 2: Me and Burns? Shoot, I'm trying to think shoot meet me. Uh, probably me and TJ. Me and TJ would have been cool.
Speaker 3: Hell And then about the Baltimore it probably been me, me and Sugar.
Speaker 2: You and Ray It would have been funny. Yep.
Speaker 3: J L from Actress said, Oh, Joe, you see young brother want of the purchase spirit?
Speaker 2: Are you going to partner up? Who want?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: I missed that one. I missed that one. Good, I missed that one. Hey, but listen, you know you told you this. You talk about spirit, and you notice all these incidents happening. You know, the spirit ain't been in not now one of them.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 5: It's hard to accident when you I'm just I'm just throwing that out there. You know, no, no dishes back to the other airlines, but we had one issue. Just keep that in mind. That's for everybody in the chat too. Keep that in mind, all right, Chad.
Speaker 3: That concludes this episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. Is it your nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot Com to join their nationwide five G network today. Thank you guys, y'all know me, I'm your favorite ug, that guy, Liberty City Legend, the being a Ring of Fame, Motel read the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that's chat o Jo Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you're hit that like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. And again, thank you from the Nightcap family to you. Thank you for your continued support, because without you, that can be no us. You allow us to be special because you treat us special and you're very special. So again, thank you from Uncle Ojo. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock. If you can't find it in a city or a state near you, order it, we'll shipping directly to your door. What better way to celebrate than when a bottle of shaved by the Portier. So please drink responsibly and be safe while you're out there. Go follow my media company page on all of his platforms, Shade Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We just released our Nightcap and Chill collection on Friday. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're gone, guys, they're gone. So the biggest news of today wimby Victor wim min Yama has been shut down for the remainder of the season. He has a blood clot in his right shoulder. They are very optimistic. They're hoping it's more in line with what Brandon Ingram dealt with where he missed the season. He was able to come back have a career after that and not the Chris Boss situation that ended up ultimately leading to its early retirement. So thank you guys. Check us back. We're back, Sunday.
Speaker 2: I see you