Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business is that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: Do you foresee a rate cut happening in September?
Speaker 3: Let's go perview of my crystal ball. But I will say, I'm gonna getlicked up. I'm gonna get something to be I'm wrong about. I'm gonna say yes, got a fee the streets one way or another, right, I'm gonna say yes, we would need a rate cut at some point. I don't have any intel or pow oh to all the Democrats. None of anything that I said is reflective of how I feel about Nancy Pelosi and Janet Yelling I know you're not let me in the building, but them two lout doors let me walk through, Yes, please? But yeah, I think hopefully one rake cut will come in September. It will be the one for the year if we do it. But I hope.
Speaker 1: So do you think one for the year.
Speaker 3: I don't see how they do more because they I don't think they can push us back down to two percent after fourteen fifteen years of quantitative easy, and I think if they were going to push us towards that rate level, we would have been there already. The average home mortgage is what seven percent now?
Speaker 1: Well Fed Palace spoke last week, so the inflation number is going down slightly. CPI is going down and according to the CME, the Chicago Mercantal Exchange, who track this and you are in you're in the green here, they said that there's a ninety five percent chance that there will be a rate cut in September.
Speaker 3: Bravo. I took that part upto seeing me in Chicago, they hopes, though, we need look at it. No, and if I don't want any chance to win, he better call Chicago and make sure that the number is right and.
Speaker 1: Then have one in November and hopefully if you're still there to get one in December, right called.
Speaker 3: Moving company right into the Christmas rally.
Speaker 1: We need it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, hit the like button and share. So analyst Tom Lee has predicted the S and P five hundred will reach fifteen thousand by twenty thirty. So that would be like almost triple from where it is now. Yeah, in a relatively short period of time. Twenty thirty is not that far away. Six years, So is that even realistic that the S and P four hundred is going to increase triple in three years, in four years, six years, six years?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I mean love I love time. I know some people don't like him because he's always super bullish, but the thing that it does get right is better to be bullish on the market long term because if you look at a graph of how often we're positive versus negative, I think, what seventy eight percent of the time we're to the up. I don't know for a triple, but I can see us doubling, especially if they start moving some of these bummass companies out of the way. Walgreens got kicked out. If the spy does and reshuffling and put some better companies in there and replace the ones in the laggards or value driven companies. I definitely can see it's doubling by twenty thirty. Tripling will be tough. We'll have to go and then in order for that to happen, we will need to get back to get back to two percent three percent interest rate across the board, And I don't know if we'll have that many cuts. But if we get down to two to three percent and they reshuffle some of the companies that are in there, we could triple. But I don't see us getting that many rate cuts in our favor. I really don't. But the biggest lesson is to stay long in the market no matter what.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: It's also can speak us hyperinflation, which is true. So if the theory that the market is raped is true, then it would be like, Okay, you know previously seven percent average, that's people one hundred. That's not going to do it if inflation is higher than that, So you would have to get double digit return. And rule of seventy two is that if you get seven point two percent on your investment for a ten year period of time, then that doubles your investment So now if the new seven point two is fourteen percent or twenty percent right now, you're going to start to see a higher increase while money is getting devalued. You need a higher rates of return to actually keep up with inflation. The regular seven percent is not going to cut it anymore. So that's something to consider.
Speaker 3: That's a great point. I never thought about that. That's a great point.
Speaker 1: And at that number, what does that put the NaSTA? What does that put the.
Speaker 3: NASA could go belisted. If if the spy triples, then that's a quintumplin for NaSTA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hold for the long.
Speaker 3: Term, yeah hold, no matter what. But ver shot, that's a great point about the inflation point for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something to think about, something to consider.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from l Salvador a q of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security, Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,