Speaker 1: Glitch is trying to erase the future, Marco, How long have you known about this? Uh?
Speaker 2: Since we were in his castle. He had his plans written on a big board.
Speaker 3: On the wall.
Speaker 2: You know, we were all there. And did you think that maybe no one else noticed that board with his plans on it and that maybe you should have said something early up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Not really, I guess I didn't think about it, But now I'm starting to.
Speaker 1: After all that talk about about him he was trying to help us, Doll, I knew Glitch was lying. He wasn't trying to help us at all.
Speaker 5: He's trying to erase the future. What does that even mean? And can he do that?
Speaker 2: Glitch is a time twister kid, epic class. If anyone can do that, it'd be him.
Speaker 5: Oh man, we're in big trouble, aren't we.
Speaker 2: That's an understatement, kid. We ain't just in big trouble. We're talking about the end of the world here.
Speaker 5: Oh come on, no, pork, it can't be that bad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how bad would you call a race in the future.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, though, why in the world would he want to do that? Erasing the future doesn't fix anything, It just stops everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know, sis. Maybe Glitch like figured that no future at all is better than what's going to happen.
Speaker 5: Maybe he saw something super bad and this is the only way.
Speaker 1: He can stop it. No, I don't believe that. If Glitch is trying to erase the future, we need to figure out the real reason.
Speaker 2: And how are we gonna do that? Last I checked, Glitch is still in his castle way down south in the wastelands. We gonna take a walk down there and ask him.
Speaker 5: No, we've got to rescue the other heroes first. Then we'll go find Glitch and stop.
Speaker 1: Him full on. I'm with you, little dude.
Speaker 2: Me too. I guess we ain't really got much choice.
Speaker 1: Then it's settled. We'll head up north to the volcano first to see if there's another hero there. I just hope Glitch doesn't cause more trouble before we can find him.
Speaker 3: Ah, there you are. I've been looking for weeks to see where you all ended up. Blasted pork who set you free from the puzzle box? I thought for sure you'd stay in there long enough for me to complete my mission. And what's this Mika and Marco too? Ah? How are you all free? This won't do this, just won't.
Speaker 1: Do it all, Master, Glitch, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: It seems some of my old friends have escaped, and I believe they're on their way to free the others, after which they will certainly be coming here.
Speaker 1: So what if they do. They can't get in here, and even if they could, we would stop them.
Speaker 3: This is too important to leave the chance.
Speaker 2: Glimmer.
Speaker 3: You know that we need to stop them before they get that far, So.
Speaker 1: Let me go take care of it. They won't be a match for me.
Speaker 3: Don't be too sure. Mika and Marco can be formidable. Pork shouldn't be a problem. But who is this this boy I see with them?
Speaker 1: Him? Master, you can't be worried about him? What boy could cause a problem for Glitch the Magnificent time Twister?
Speaker 3: Ah, don't be so overconfident. Marco may be a sap, but Pork isn't, and Mika most definitely is not. If they're allowing this boy to travel with them, it means he is talented in some way. I do not like this. Well, hello there, boy, did you get lonely in the other room?
Speaker 1: I still don't know why you're keeping that thing? What did you name?
Speaker 4: Him.
Speaker 3: His name is Nactus, and he's going to help us.
Speaker 1: Ncus, what kind of name is that? Well? I don't like Nctus. He chews on my shoes, he barks at everything, and I'm not even sure he's a real dog.
Speaker 3: Of course, he's not a dog. He's a diina, a very rare species between dingoes and hyenas.
Speaker 1: Then why are you keeping him?
Speaker 3: Because we still have work to do on perfecting the ultimate time Twister skill so we can carry out our plans and k not this here is going to help us.
Speaker 1: I don't understand enough questions.
Speaker 3: You don't need to understand, but I do need you to go take care of Pork and the heroes before they rescue any more of the group. Can you handle that.
Speaker 1: Oh, Master Glitch, I thought you'd never ask. They won't be a problem for much longer.
Speaker 3: I think she's in for more trouble than she realizes. But even if she can only slow them down, that's better than nothing. If they manage to come here and somehow stop me, I can't let that happen. We won't let that happen, will we knock this? That's right? Come on, boy, it's time for us to get to work.
Speaker 2: You guys, You guys gotta slow down.
Speaker 1: Come on, Pork, we're not walking that fast and we don't have any time to waste. The more time we give Glitch, the harder it will be to stop him.
Speaker 2: You know what, You're right? I guess I guess that means someone's gotta carry met it.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Hey, you're the one who said we gotta hurry up and this is my top speed. Sister, you don't like it, you gotta help me do something about it.
Speaker 1: Oka, then Pork hop up on my shoulders.
Speaker 2: Who thanks, Mika. You know, for a second there, I thought maybe you might try.
Speaker 4: Let's go, Come on, Fork and these we're getting somewhere now, pol Bro, just sit back and look the hair wooshon past your hair?
Speaker 2: My man moose rights in my rag. Don't got it?
Speaker 5: You'll be fine for.
Speaker 1: Hello there? Who are you? I'm Glimmer, Lieutenant of the Ruler of Time, Master Glitch and who or should I say? What are you? What do you mean? What am I? Oh?
Speaker 3: Fork?
Speaker 1: Get off me already?
Speaker 2: Owe?
Speaker 1: Oh, I see, I thought you were some kind of strange monster with a chubby goat for a head.
Speaker 2: Chubby, don't look here, I am a fairy lady.
Speaker 1: And I don't care. You must be Pork, Marco and Mika.
Speaker 5: Uh and my name's Aiden.
Speaker 2: Hi. Hum.
Speaker 1: I can't believe Master Glitch would send me to stop you, for you don't look like a threat to me. Oh so your Master Glitch said you? Huh? The ruler of time? Is that what he's calling himself now? No, but it's what I call him. After all, he's the most powerful being there is in our world.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't know about that. I met this gnarly bru in town out west who could totally do like a full ten pushups.
Speaker 5: I mean, I can't even do.
Speaker 1: What what a surprise?
Speaker 2: Look, lady, what's going on? You said Glitch sent you to stop us.
Speaker 1: He did, but I don't think that's even necessary. I don't think you four could stop a baby kitten, let alone me or Master Glitch. Oh you just wait until I get my hands on him. Board Now, I think I'll leave and I'll be keeping an eye on you just in case you do decide to start trying to mess things up for Master Glitch, And if you do, I'll be back. You don't want that, so if I were you, I go home by.
Speaker 2: Now, well this is just great.
Speaker 1: Now what Yeah, she's not as tough as she thinks she is.
Speaker 5: Actually, I think she might be. Pork, did you get a read on her?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Did.
Speaker 2: She's a level fifty nine time thief. Whatever daddy is doesn't sound too good. She sounds pretty strong, bro.
Speaker 5: That means we've got work to do.
Speaker 3: Huh, what do you mean, my man?
Speaker 5: We still need to find the other two heroes, but I need to get stronger along the way. Pork, Can you find some side quests for me to do while we look for the other heroes. I need to level up some more and find some decent equipment if I'm going to help you guys against the Glimmer and Glitch.
Speaker 2: Sure thing, kid, side quest here we come.
Speaker 1: H