Speaker 1: Let's tip top, tip top from the top. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, Janey. I was gonna ask you how you were doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing pretty good. I officially, I feel like some of our listeners might might relate to this, but I ended dry January earlier last.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's bound to happen. I'm proud of you for sticking in there for something.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of my saw, are you No, I'm legitimately proud of Myselfshi because I took a good break. I already kind of had it in my head that I was going to like give up on like the last like on like the last weekend of January. I was just gonna make it this far and that would feel good, and you know, like honestly a mission accomplished. I got to take a nice break. I didn't drink and times when I really fucking wanted to.
Speaker 3: And those are yeah, those are things to definitely be proud about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the amount of days is fairly arbitrary when like just actually like taking like a good break, like getting some time to like just kind of make my body feel better. It was worth it. And also, yeah, like I played a show the other day, and I have a Yeah.
Speaker 2: Tell us about your show. I heard it was amazing. Some beauties it showed out for the for the show. Shout out to Kristin and Monica.
Speaker 1: Yes Monica, Yeah Monica, shout out to Shout out to Monica. I don't know if I fuck if she listens to this and we did meet, I'm gonna feel like an asshole. You might not have, but I think you reposted the photos she posted of you on the floor. Oh, I literally might use that as my album cover. It's a really good picture.
Speaker 3: Oh well, fuck yes Kristin on the album cover.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was gonna say, I have a very like firm. I I have a formula for playing a show and it's called it's called the to the two Beer Rule, and it's it's no more and no less before you go on stage, give yourself two beers. That It was like a quote in Twin Peaks that I always think about where it's like every day, once a day, give yourself a little gift. And I love that. Yeah, I hear Kyle McLachlan saying, yeah, detective, every time you go on stage, give yourself two beers. Any anymore and I will like feel drunk any less, and I will feel nervous. And so that is why I was like, all right, first first show of the new year, I gotta have my two beers.
Speaker 2: Skis and you did. The show was amazing. You got to play some new tracks from Eastern Anisober.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. I did. I played a lot of new songs. It was it was cool. Shout out to factors and w R. E. K Oh. And also, I guess I'll just say it's the top I'm playing this Thursday, which at the time of record this is going to be tomorrow, I believe or not at the time of recording this, but yeah tomorrow. Yeah again.
Speaker 3: Slaughterhouse five, whatever the blot of that fucking book.
Speaker 1: Or dumb ass collection of words. Who fucking writes the ship? Who who just puts words together and is like, I'm finished, this is my book. Get the fuck out of here. Be a real artist. Start a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're out here with the hot.
Speaker 4: If Kurt Vonnaget hot in the talent, he would have a pod.
Speaker 2: Have a podcast where he just ship talks all the time. No, and you know what, he's a coward and I think.
Speaker 4: He should a coward a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fucking shouts out to shouts out to all the people who failed Dry January. I'm glad you tried. He shouts out to the ones that actually made it, the ones that actually made it. That's cool for you, but don't don't fucking rub it in everyone's face.
Speaker 4: That get the fuck out of here with that.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't do something for a month of fuck you. I cannot do a lot of things for a long time. I can take a ship for a month. Okay, Oh yeah, I'm doing it's no poop February. Nice, Yeah, dry January constipated February.
Speaker 3: We're doing diarrheam March. Oh yeah, diarrhea March.
Speaker 1: Yes, that sounds that sounds like, uh like some sort of like protests, like we're doing the diarrhea March.
Speaker 4: We need to free free the hostages.
Speaker 2: If they want to stop oil, they should really stop dumping tomato canned soups on each other's head and they should go and do a diarrheam march.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, yeah, all the all the climate activists, they should go in in the street, go up to the Mona Lisa and just.
Speaker 3: Like why aren't the structure of capitalism is haunting the world.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you being more creative? Real as hell?
Speaker 2: Well, I I have, I guess a couple of updates. I got my hair lightened for the third time now on my journey from from level one to level ten, I'm trying to be blonde, but I have been well level.
Speaker 1: Are you right now?
Speaker 2: I'm probably at a level I would say like A four or five. So one is like one is like the lightest or I'm sorry, no, I have so.
Speaker 1: Like you just fought the Caper Demon and you're about you're about to go to Blake.
Speaker 3: I haven't backwards. I'm right now. I'm at like a at like.
Speaker 1: A oh so you went into Blake.
Speaker 3: One is the darkest, ten is like the blondest, and like eleven is like white basically, so yeah, I'm out, like I would say a seven, or I would say six or seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool, well, good good luck and sends fortress. That's all. There's there's probably two listeners that are like yeah.
Speaker 2: And there's probably like three hair colors. They're like, Okay, you got all of that wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope I did. I hope I didn't. Yeah, if I.
Speaker 1: Did, call in.
Speaker 3: You know, let me know. We have a number. You can rant at us. Well, actually, yeah you can. You can give up us, give us.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm I'm about to walk that back immediately. If you call in and give us advice, I I'm gonna give you some goddamn advice right here. So yeah, yeah, because who the who the fuck do you think you are? I ask you goddamn thing. I'm the one on the show. You're the ones that in your fucking car. You're the one setting up setting up a bar at work right now, pulling the little nipples off the bottles. Because that's how I listened to the podcasts every Wednesday morning. I love that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had my fourth FFS consultation yesterday. Totally forgot to ask the guy to come on the podcast. I will probably ask him at some point. Do you guys want to hear from the guy who's going to cut me open and shave my bones down?
Speaker 1: Let us know, let us know.
Speaker 3: Let us know.
Speaker 1: We had a we had a post surgery interview. Was so maybe we have a pre pre surgery interview with my surgeon. Wouldn't it be crazy? And I can Yeah, if any I want to get my I've been really wanting to get my nose done because I have a deviated septum and I want to find a way to like get like a two for one combo. Yeah, they'll totally do like fix the deviated septum and maybe just like shave my They totally do that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Totally do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that. I actually saw like one of my friends on Twitter said that, like that's literally what they did to her. She's that like they didn't like it was kind of like early like in her transition, and like the doctors didn't know and she like told the like nose searge and I was like, can you take a.
Speaker 3: Little off for me to make me look Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah absolutely, She's going.
Speaker 3: Like my doctor was like looking at my no gestur nature to figure out if I have like breathing problems. He's like, if we're in there, we might as well fix it. So I think he's a good job. I feel pretty good about him.
Speaker 1: My ship is bad. It's like it's like a goatsy.
Speaker 2: We got to get you on that and better girl, and I have I have okay, hell yeah yeah I did.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you what I did last night? Tell me I've lived in Atlanta a while. Now I've lived in Georgia. I had never been to the Claremont Low. Yeah. First of all, if you're one of the people that told me that's a fun place that you had a fun time at and that I should, I should, I have to go there at least once.
Speaker 4: Fuck you, what the what the fuck? That was not fun.
Speaker 1: It's very much like straight culture. I feel like I didn't have any fun there at all. It was very awkward. It's been a while since I've genuinely like felt like autistic, like holding my cab in the corner of the room kind of just like mom, come pick me up. It's getting weird. Yeah, exactly, It's been a while since I've participated in some a form of straight culture like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very like it's like a it's a right of it's a right of passage in the straight world to go there. And my family took my grandmother there for her sixty ninth birthday. Wow, my Granny Pam, the real country one that I get all my fun.
Speaker 1: Oh your a little idiom, Yeah you're from Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shout out if you're listening, Granny Pam. She probably is not I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know, I just don't like the part. I don't like the poop one. Okay, matches.
Speaker 3: She would also like, see a hot guy and she would say, I want to suck the skin off.
Speaker 1: Of his dick. Holy shit, damn, I've I mean, that's kind of sleat slet.
Speaker 4: I've said a lot of stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So let's run in the family. Apparently in my family that's cool, So I'll turn out, turn up. This is slap pop. My Peppy is sleeping on the floor under all my skirts, like he's like a little kid in like the clothing store or something.
Speaker 1: So cute. It's cute.
Speaker 3: Well, should we introduce our guests today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so excited about this one. When she agreed to do the show, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, yeah, this is a fun episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a very fun episode in store for you. We have Hessdiny from the Seeking Arrangements podcast and just all around very beloved person of the Internet. And we have a great fun conversation where we put on our little private eye detective's hats and take a look at the insular but ever expanding lunacy of transvestigations. Yeah, we play some games. It's fun. It's great, very excited for you guys to hear this. This is one that I've been excited to release.
Speaker 4: So yay, go us.
Speaker 1: We fucking rule. We're fucking in your fucking house. And I guess without further ado, you got anything else you want to say?
Speaker 2: Put your transvestigation caps on, ladies.
Speaker 1: Cool, let's roll roll the tapes. Carmen, who are we talking with today? Yeah? Today.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited to welcome our guests. She is from the Seeking Derangements podcasts.
Speaker 1: From Seeking the de Arrangements movie mindset, and still the most universally beloved person on Twitter dot com.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I have shooters on Twitter.
Speaker 1: You absolutely do. I'm one of them. I'm one of them. I would kill and die for you.
Speaker 3: I'm one of your shooters as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Heyk I love that. That's that's girls looking out for girls. Yeah no, that's supporting women.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what this shows about, getting women to do violence on behalf of each other.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, women supporting women.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Hesse, we're so glad you're here. We first wanted to start out by getting to know you.
Speaker 1: If you want to introduce yourself, what you got, what's your what's your deal?
Speaker 3: What's my deal?
Speaker 1: My?
Speaker 3: What's my tea? I basically I am the co host of a podcast called Seeking Derangements, which is me and my gay friend, my non binary friend just to the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just you're selectively non binary.
Speaker 3: Friend, selectively non binary friend, just talking about whatever. And yeah, it's very fun. And I'm also on the Movie Mindset podcast or the Movie Mindset sub series of Choppo Trap House. I'm the co host of that with Will Menaker. Because I love movies. That's my favorite thing.
Speaker 1: Is Yeah, we love movies here too.
Speaker 2: Big movie heads in the house. Everybody's got a letterboxed to count.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's true. We should. We should make a list of the beauty translated movies we've talked about.
Speaker 3: We should all of the Little Reds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should.
Speaker 3: You should start now because it's gonna get it's gonna get unwieldy.
Speaker 1: Probably. What's the last movie you watched?
Speaker 3: The last movie I watched last night? I watched Inland Empire. I rewatched it.
Speaker 1: You watch for just like a Monday night.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite movie.
Speaker 1: I my favorite?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what's it about? It's about a girl who's in trouble, Damsel in Distress.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a David Lynch movie. Carmen, Yeah, David. Yes, she's the girl, the titular girl in trouble.
Speaker 3: Love Laura Dern. I would watch it for her.
Speaker 1: It's a very spiritual journey. I love it in Empire two.
Speaker 3: So why is it your favorite movie?
Speaker 1: Did we talk? I don't know why, just I really love it. I actually saw it with gay for Laura Dern. Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly exactly. The first time I saw it was I saw the four K like the new four K thing at if C when it like the night it opened with Hala of Real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're a poser? No, yeah, there, Yeah, you didn't see the original screening. Would people saying they didn't like the restoration as much as the like original? I don't know. I've only seen these. I haven't seen the restoration. Actually, I think the restoration kind of tour. I think it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was good restoration tour. Yeah. Yeah, but yeah, it really blew my mind. I really loved it.
Speaker 1: I watched Carol last night. That was my movie. Curious is that lesbian? Hell? Yeah? Price of Salt Me Barbara.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to watch that too.
Speaker 1: We need to watch Notes on a Scandal. We've brought about that movie so much. That's a great movie. Yeah, that's a wonderful film. Yeah, it is awesome. I've said this before, but I watched that when I was like twelve years old, and I was like, this is a very normal movie for like a twelve year old boy to be interested in and think it's cool.
Speaker 3: And yeah, me watching Silence of the Lambs like me, oh my god. When I when I was twelve, I think my favorite movie was stick It.
Speaker 1: If you ever heard of that movie, the volleyball movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, volume gymnasticy Sorry, yeah, it's bring it on, but for gymnastics.
Speaker 2: Yeah are you are you? Were you in a spy bring gymnasts at one point in your life?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Not even I could never even do a cartwheel, but I did. I wanted to be do gym gymnastics and I could never do it.
Speaker 1: But I it's kind of hard.
Speaker 3: I just love you know, stick It It was. I was like, this is so cool. You know these they're going for it. The thing is that they do is that they do music with lyrics in it for all their routines and that's their innovation.
Speaker 1: Break it down. So they're doing like songs and show Yeah.
Speaker 3: You get automatically, you get points deducted if you do a song with lyrics in it. So they like are like a rebel against the system. Yeah, exactly, exactly, like the girl, the main girl was like doing like BMX and like graffiti in the first scene and then she goes to she gets caught by the police, and then the police are like, you have to do gymnastics instead of going to jail to do gymnastics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is real plot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I can't remember the specifics, but there's some kind of gymnastics clause and.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's like a like a like it.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those antiquated laws that like no one follows exactly.
Speaker 3: And the crazy thing about stick It that I'm obsessed with is that the villain is played by at that time, one of the top gymnasts in the world, Nastya Lucan, playing herself wow but evil. She's playing herself but evil, So she was like trying to ruin her career. No, it was like I was like, oh my god, this queen is like playing this evil controversion of herself.
Speaker 1: Literally my favorite line in the movie. She says at one point it's not called gymnastics.
Speaker 3: Of the great cinema history. Yeah, yeah, it's crazy. And then at the end she's like, you've earned my respect to the to the like ald girl, and it's really you know, it's wonderful. It's very not called nice sticks. Like in Casino Royale, when James Bond is like playing cards, yes, it cuts to Felix talking to Eva Green and he's like, that's a royal flush.
Speaker 1: That's a really good Some would say it's the best hand you can get. Yeah, yeah, no, that scene's ridiculous. I love that they all get that is like a straight flush and then like a royal flush, Like who has a bigger forehead, Rihanna or Eva Green.
Speaker 3: My one of my intrusive thoughts was, I think Rihanna, I think Rihanna has the bigger foe head. But I think they're both queens and they're both beautiful.
Speaker 1: They got a lot of brain, you know.
Speaker 3: One of my intrusive thoughts is Mad's Michelson, who plays the villain yeah Casino Royale.
Speaker 1: He whips James Bond's balls with a rope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yes, yes, it's him laying down his hand and going like ten queens, you lose mister Bond.
Speaker 1: In his hand. That's one of my I think about that all the time, that.
Speaker 3: He puts down like you you can't do that that scene.
Speaker 1: But like Mad's Michaelson's like I have a royal flush. He's like, ah, mister Bond reverse, you know, draw for mister Bond. I watched that movie on my birthday, on like my like thirteenth birthday.
Speaker 3: I watched it on your birthday too. Oh really, I'm kidding. I don't know when your birthday is. Well has So should we get into our main topic? Should we talk about Yeah, let's die on in as a podcasters saying.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all had an episode a long time ago about a really normal and then named Bevy one one two.
Speaker 3: Yes, Bevy is our queen and she we actually have two Bevy episodes. We have two full The second episode is called Bevy's eleven because we create a team. Bevy has a certain set of skills that is very very specialized and very beautiful, and she's very talented at what she does and as a transvestigator, Bevy one on one.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, Me and Carmen have talked for a while about wanting to do a dive on transvestigation, and we've kind of like saved a bunch of like funny little stuff that we found. And I gotta be honest, like the more I've looked into this, ye have you ever heard how David Lynch wanted to make Twin Peaks season one, Like it's like a mystery that like never gets solved. And then they were like, no, you have to tell us you killed Laura Palmer. Well it feels like if that was like real, I don't know, I've weird. It's not like pulling like a rabbit hole, you know, it's not like following something down. It's immediately the second you find this, you're just in the abyss. You're in this like horrific, never ending black hole of insanity.
Speaker 2: A rabbit hole kind of element to it in the sense that the people I don't know about miss Bevy herself, but like the one transvestigator I've brought to the table has like tons and tons of like transvestigations is just one thing that she's obsessed with. She's also like a flat earther like New World Order person like, yeah, a lot of them have other things.
Speaker 3: Bevy is really laser fixated on this one thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think recently Bevy had one of my favorite tweets from her. There was a tweet from like, you know, Illuminati bot or something, which is a great follow and it was like the three greatest conspiracies in modern history and it was like nine to eleven COVID nineteen and from all things for them the last twenty years. Yeah, it was like JFK the JFK's askins or something, and Bevy quote tweeted it and is like I can name a bigger one, yeah, which, of course, which of course is that it's all of them. There could be no other way. Every celebrity's all of that. Yeah, that's like her like where we go, one.
Speaker 1: We go all.
Speaker 3: That's the dharma of Bevy. It's it's the mantra is it's all of them. It can be no other way. And my favorite bit of Bevy lore is that she do you know why she lost her mind and started thinking everyone was trying.
Speaker 1: No tell us no, Oh my god, I'm curious because I found a little bit of information. I found her like YouTube channel, and it has a bunch of videos from fifteen years ago where she's just with her family, like unwrapping like presents on Christmas and like the.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, you have to send me these because I have not seen these.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 1: It's very wholesome. It's like what YouTube was like made for in two thousand and sevens, you know. And there's also a bunch of playlists of songs, and this part I found interesting because one of them would Beyonce song trans obviously trans. Yeah, all of them.
Speaker 3: It's all of them. It can be no other way.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, it's all of them. It can be no other way. So I was wondering, Yeah, you know what we'll get. We'll put a pin in that for now. What was her hitting her head moment?
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you're ready to hear do we want to later on type of thing or or we just need to embrace ourselves. Bevy really went crazy in twenty sixteen. Okay, the thing that really set Bevy off was Bernie Sanders, her favorite candidate, losing the primary to Hillary Clinton, which convinced her that that it was all of them and that everyone is trying to yes, Bevy was a Bernie Broo wow, wow, just completely lost her mind when Bernie was in maybe there is something like Bernie bro But then it turns out Bernie's also trying because it's all of them.
Speaker 1: Don't forget it's all of them, right, truly all of them.
Speaker 4: So Bevy was like listening to Comtown in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: I think Bevy was just like a really you know, really into Bernie and like, I don't know if she was listen, if she was listening to Choppo or she was like on the on that beat, but she definitely was a huge fan. Like for Halloween one year, she went as Communism a big it was like a ghost, a ghost costume, but it was a big like Russian like USSR flag that she like draped over herself.
Speaker 1: So she went as like the ghost of Yeah, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes exactly exactly Communists, Yes, exactly exactly. And she was definitely very into that kind of that kind of scene. Her heart was broken when Vernie, Oh, she she was like, the only way this could have possibly happened is if every single celebrity in the world is secretly transgender.
Speaker 1: Oh God, in twenty sixteen did not in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a trailblazer. So how did she handle twenty twenty? First of all, like, how did she respond to the COVID nineteen pandemic. Oh she I mean that's fake obviously, but that's very minor compared to she really looks down on Yeah, when other when other people in the transvestigations sphere tweet stuff about you know, oh, they definitely just killed the real rt Aage Junior and then like the they they replaced him with a doppelgang.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, she is like, that's so stupid. She's like, you're an idiot. She draws the line there, r f r f K Junior is just t.
Speaker 1: FtM. You know, like I love the idea of just saying like the JFK conspiracy. And she's like, yeah, that he's trance, Like yeah, yeah, no, it's true.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite Beavy posts, one of the foundational Bevy posts, was, you know, I was scouting out people at the mall today for a couple hours, and I noticed that if you're a natural female, your Q angle on your like a certain way. And you know, so like all all men, if you were born a male, your your knees are like straight or something. If you were born a female, your knees flare out a little bit or something. It's like something like yeah, yeah, but this like concept that she's invented is so stupid that it somehow every it proved positive, that every single celebrity is completely transgender.
Speaker 1: Well, she has a very impressive list on her profile, and I would pull it up, but I'm actually blocked. But I know, and I don't know what I did. I don't think I've ever interacted with her. I don't think i've done her trans's what are you blocked?
Speaker 3: No, of course not. I she still would never be blocked by Bevy. Yeah, I completely Well, I also fly under the radar. I don't think I follow her on my main account.
Speaker 1: I think that's what it was.
Speaker 3: I think I followed I follow her on my private she was like fucking training. Yeah yeah, yeah, if you follow her. Also, this is very much for your listeners. This is a don't you know, don't tap the glass. Do not interact with Bevy in any way, please. Yeah, we we don't want to interfere. It's the Star Trek protocol.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We can't just observe into the aquarium. Yeah, yeah, exactly, you just got a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just go.
Speaker 2: So can we back up a little bit from Bevy because Bevy is fascinating and I am fascinated by Bevy. But the fact of the matter is is that in this world of transvestigations, there's a hundred characters like Bevy who are all post some sort of mental breakdown where they have gone through some type of psychosis where every single person that they encounter and interact, I guess, is it almost like that condition, that condition where people think that they're interacting with a fake human?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the change link? Yeah, is it almost like that? Do we think? What is that?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a type of I guess where the person thinks that you're not a real person. You're not you are not Janey, you are You've been replaced by alien that's calling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're it's here the top, you know.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: I think it's slightly I mean with it depends because like it's not like they're family members, right, people they need like they it's like celebrities, but celebrities always include you know, if they see like underwear, for sayes in an ad on, like the model is Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Really want to interject here off that point that I've found another guy, a few guys actually, and one really funny and interesting thing I've found is like seeing who they omit from their transvestigation. And there's three figures that I have found that are pretty consistently omitted, and that is Chester Bennington of Lincoln Park, Chris Cornell from Sound Garden, and Anthony Bourdain.
Speaker 2: All people killed themselves. Yeah, okay, they know the truth, the weight of the truth.
Speaker 1: I found one guy in particular who his entire feed was like twenty percent like QAnon conspiracies, eighty percent transvestigation or I guess seventy five, but I'll have to find it. I didn't. I don't think I wrote it down, but I do have a bookmark Someway. Every once in a while, he hate a post that's just like Lincoln Park lyrics with Chester Bennington on stage. He's like, yeah, I miss you so much, we need you back. It's so sad what they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Bevy bevy Is gets into fuse with a lot of these people because all of them, besides Bevy, are the people who hold Yeah, all of them have someone who they're like, but not them man, yeah, right, not this, not this person, right, And Bevy is like, no, it's all of them. It can be no other way.
Speaker 1: So Benby doesn't have anyone not she.
Speaker 3: No, Bevy has no scruples.
Speaker 1: Bevy.
Speaker 3: Well, Bevy's thing is that if someone is actually trans then she's like, actually, no, they're like like Caitlyn Jenner, that's a biological woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: I want to put a pin in that. We'll come back to that later because that is the concept called the double flipper, which I am amazed by personally as a tranny. Yeah, but she's clocking people at the mall, is that right? No, she is observing. She's observing people following teenagers to She's observing like natural females in the wild. Yeah, natural see how yeah, to see like how they how their skeleton to compare.
Speaker 1: Basically, I sang you the Chester Bennington post by the way, Okay, let's hear it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? It's it just says from at return of Cappy Chester Bennington's last profile picture, and then a very long ellipses and then what's your favorite Lincoln Park song? And then a very long ellipse He's with the question mark and then it's hashtag, hashtag Chester Benning owned out hashtag being found out about the inversion, and that's why I killed himself.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 1: And then someone commented, crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal. Fear is all I know consuming what is real? So period period.
Speaker 2: About she's filled, she tore, she tore it. Okay, so Bebby says, they're all trans. She doesn't hold anyone special, not even not even fucking Susan Boil, not even Chester.
Speaker 3: It's all of them. There can be no other way. You have to understand, Okay, there there can be no other way.
Speaker 1: Okay, unless let's just talk about the double flipper. That is personally my favorite. It sounds like a sex position, it does, yeah, or it's like that in the middle schooler would make up.
Speaker 3: This is my personal favorite. And I have my own transvestigator and her name is Nana Snow.
Speaker 1: Have y'all heard of this? I have heard of her, Okay I have not.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, she introduced me to the concept of the double flipper, so you know, we talked about it before.
Speaker 2: Kitlyn Jenner not trans. Kaitlyn Jenner was born female, transitioned to male, and sixty whatever the fuck transitioned back to female.
Speaker 3: You know, still dead name with Caitlyn, they all dead name her. They all call her brusal even though she's a double flipper. Yeah, they they use they use the right pronouns, but they're always like, uh huh, no, you can't. You cannot change your name.
Speaker 1: You can change your gender three times, but you can't. Yes, exactly, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm gonna I'm gonna share some post, some Instagram posts with y'all because I am not a Twitter curly. I'm an Instagram curly, which is something way more dangerous. Okay.
Speaker 2: The most fascinating thing about in non to me, Yeah, she brought up the Lea Thomas flipper thing, and she claims that Leah Thomas is a sis female born female. And yes, that the two women who are you know, mad about her and swimming are in fact trans themselves.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I believe and I love the fact that all.
Speaker 2: Of these all of the proof of these things consists of photos of these women, mostly women. There are men, how Andrew Tait even is in.
Speaker 3: Her and one is one of my favorite pictures that Jason Momoa is my favorite. When when Bevy posts like someone like Jason Momoa. People are like, but not Jason, look at him.
Speaker 1: All of them. It's all of them.
Speaker 4: It's all of them. It can be no other way.
Speaker 1: But I love yeah, get her exactly.
Speaker 3: It all consists of here's a photo of Leah Thomas or Jason mo moa or whatever, and then here's like bright words like flared hips, top surgery scars like next to no actual photographic.
Speaker 1: It's just a bunch of green lines photographic.
Speaker 3: All those drawings are by Bevy, by the way, and they all repost them. And if you if you see any like of those pictures with like a nutcracker in them, or like any clip art, like, yeah, that's all heavy signature.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Those She's like a dark soul's ball, like bringing darkness into the world.
Speaker 3: She's like Gwyn you know and dark souls. Yeah, like the truly in charge of everything. So let me read this one to you, guys. So let me read this one to you guys. Okay, no penis. Okay, this is not a Bevy original, but this is definitely Okay.
Speaker 1: You found the no penis one with Andrew Tate.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we're gonna have to put these also. I guess I will have to put these and yeah, the description when.
Speaker 4: I love this childlike circle that just says no, yes, like a.
Speaker 3: Little circle around the penis area of Andrew Tate. He's kneeling and he is on the beach, or like in a pool. He's sitting on the edge of the pool and his legs are in the water.
Speaker 1: Another very funny thing I've seen a lot of this, especially with the male transvestigation, is like weird nipples.
Speaker 4: They will always like.
Speaker 1: There was one of Clint Eastwood that I saw and I'm not gonna lie, I've never noticed that before, but Clint Eastwood does have weirdness.
Speaker 3: He has weird nipples because he's ninety ninety years old, and I think that's the part of it.
Speaker 1: There were some young Clint pictures where his thingies were poking out a little. It was before his top centery.
Speaker 4: They're like, this is where they put the glitter is over his nipple.
Speaker 3: I don't think they understand that the nipples they can you can just keep the same nipples. Well, I don't think they understand that. They're like, no, we gotta if someone is an EGI an elite gender inversion, Yeah, that's that's a beautiful abbreviation. A lot of them use e g. I. You know, you have to get your nipples taken off and replaced with weird or what.
Speaker 1: You know. It's it's it's a requirement.
Speaker 4: You have to leave.
Speaker 1: You have to leave the clues. Yeah, exactly. Like that's always the most fun thing about stupid conspiracies is that they're like, well, we we wrapped it up, we did all this, there's only one thing left to do, leave the exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, we didn't leave enough clues. We did it too well, oh wait, you know, we gotta leave some clues. The funny thing about I'm sorry I keep talking about Bevy, but she really is my favorite. The funny thing about her like when the Balin Siaga thing, when Booge did that like satanic thing, she was like, you guys are all fucking morons. It's just like a fashion brand. There's this doesn't this isn't anything, but everyone in this attic campaign and also is transgender secretly.
Speaker 1: It's like, really, it's beautiful. She contains multitudes. It's funny because she's sounding the alarm. You guys are so stupid, you're focusing on this. But it's all of them. It can be literally all of them.
Speaker 3: No one understands that it's all of them except that be So then okay, look at the latest of the last image I dropped in the chat. So many, there's many, damn this is it, says Leah Thomas in version, syop. It's first thing is all Olympic female athletes are males to begin.
Speaker 1: With pure period period too.
Speaker 3: A giant in all caps, A giant slash hybrid female can be huge, especially if they take testosterone and or steroids. Look at NFL star NFL and NBA stars Swartzeninger in the Rock. These invert stories in the news are designed to upset humans, and they are almost always inverted.
Speaker 1: Syops.
Speaker 2: Yes, most, if not all, of out it inverts are double flipped, like Caitlin Jenner who was born female and then inverted to male.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, so then the pictures include m O Way Ant, Riley Gaines, and Lea Thomas. So the funniest thing about this to me is that we have male Emma Way Ant.
Speaker 1: No hips.
Speaker 3: And that's all yes roasted And this is a people at home who can't see this. This is a bad picture of Lea Thomas. Well, I want to point this is a picture of Thomas.
Speaker 2: That is, I want to point out that she's being like pointing to Lea Thomas's flaring hips and her hip dip, but completely ignoring the fact that her shoulders are as wide as a fucking linebacker.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a very unflattering picture.
Speaker 3: No, No, you're right, it's a very unflattering picture.
Speaker 2: But it's like, it's very it's funny to me that that's like the selectiveness that we're going with.
Speaker 3: It's it's total psychopathy. I feel like, I don't know, sorry about being memed. No, it's truly.
Speaker 4: My thing is, what are you supposed to do with this information? Because do you just be gay?
Speaker 1: Is that if every man is a woman and every woman is a man, then shouldn't you just be gay?
Speaker 3: You do is you talk about it at holidays until your family uninvites you from the holidays, I think is the operative thing to do. And that's what all of them do, most of them when every holiday, if you go to the transvestigation circles, you'll see that it's mostly all they're talking about is how none of them are allowed home anymore. You know of them are allowed to see their families because they won't stop talking about how everyone's inverted. They ever started to think that their families are trans because they stop talking to them. I'm not sure. Actually I've never seen such a case, but I do. I wouldn't put it past them, Honestly, I would not. I dropped another one in chat I want to talk about really quick too. This is from our same creator, and honest no, I want to get to her because she's a very interesting person. Because I don't know if this has happened with any of the other transvestigators, but she and I'll share these with you later. But she has felt the need apparently the community has accused her of being trans, and so I don't know if any other transvestigators have had to validate their sis identities or whatever. But she's very interesting. She posted pictures, Yes, she has lots of pictures of herself to prove that she is in fact female. Quit you know whatever, Okay, right, you got to post your puss. This image that I just said totally unrelated to that. I find very very interesting because apparently somewhere in the transvestorations world, they believe that Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber are like the same person? Okay? Is that what's going on here?
Speaker 1: This is very okay, that's so.
Speaker 2: The caption says, when people try to claim these two clowns are the same person, they will split their faces unevenly enforce it to work. These two clowns could be brother and sister, or just related in general, but it is not possible that they are the same persons, as one as a biological man and one is a biological female. So I guess somewhere in the world I've transfer and she's saying she doesn't believe in this.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's refuting this ridiculous notion, this foolish idea that they're the same person, because of course Justin Bieber is a female and Miley Cyrus is male, and they cannot Therefore, they cannot be this. Have they ever been seen in the same room before? Though, I feel like probably, I don't. I don't think so, I don't think. I think famously, they're never I think famously. They went on a double date once. They kept saying, oh, I have to go to the bathroom and then the other one will come, like a three is company.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this next one I shared with you all is a Nana clapping back at the haters who are claiming that she is trans.
Speaker 1: Oh, and she is clapping back to say.
Speaker 5: That she is.
Speaker 2: In fact, Hey, what the fuck is this picture? She looks insane of thought. We're going to look at her profile in a second. Just wait, she's kind of a battie. Yeah, she got it was I could fix her. So she says, none of the girls quote unquote girls who attack me will put their pictures next to mine. And it's obvious why And it's Jenny slash Johnny a woman. No flaring hips? Where are those flaring hips?
Speaker 3: Ma'am? It's funny because the phrase for the people at home, no flaring hips is written.
Speaker 1: On very obviously flaring hips. Flaring hips. Yeah they are. They indeed are very obviously wide hips. Question mark.
Speaker 3: You know, they're very this she's obsessed with with hips in particular. Also, that doesn't quite that kind of looks like her Tommy like that kind of just looks like it doesn't look I have that. Yeah, it really does not. She looks like she looks insane. I can see why they they think that she's she's a you know, trans secretly.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these accounts are just like autistic trans women having a little bit.
Speaker 3: I would I would love that. I mean it would. It would bring a lot of peace to my mind for every for every one of the I like how she posted this with hashtag shadow in the thing, as if that's like a way to here's more proof that she is not trans. Yes, proof, I'm gonna need as much proof. And you can tell because I'm not. She lives on a commune somewhere.
Speaker 1: She's not. Wow, she's then like the Jared Letto cult. Yes, I think that's what she's.
Speaker 3: We have flat forehead, no brow, ridge shallows.
Speaker 1: Okay, no penis.
Speaker 3: There should be a circle that's she has in a video. Do you guys want to see the video of her showing her videos? I would love to see the flare on her hips because I think I'm falling in love with her.
Speaker 1: Very impressive, but let's see that hip flair.
Speaker 2: You know, she's got to have the worst combination of personality disorders out there.
Speaker 1: I just know.
Speaker 3: She just said, this doesn't look like the MtFs. You've been looking at your whole life and she's pointing at her hips. I think, and there's a bunch of pictures of beautiful women we are are those stock photos? They all are trans I think is what she's saying. Is they all cut that? You know? They're all These are the MtFs we've been seeing our whole lives.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I love this third comment that just says, mm sexy anon.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's her. Here's her Instagram. I'm sharing her Instagram with you all. She wears a beanie with her own name on it, which I think is proof that she's absolutely sex so cool. From her August hashtag Vegan full Moon celebration Pick of me, my setup, the fruit tray I served, and the huge fire. The chocolate dip in the middle of the tray is made by mixing avocado, cacao powder and agave to. I know that tastes like shit. Yeah, yeah, that sounds watermelon hearts.
Speaker 1: It sounds really not great. That sounds really unadvertising. She's vegan. Wow, that's that's so, she's vegan.
Speaker 3: And then if you look at this next video, I just like the caption on this next video because it just is fucking hilarious. She looks psychotic, in the video. First of all, she's wearing for vegan men only. All others should be lonely. For vegan men only. All others should be lonely. Non vegans dare not lust. Compassion is a capital must. I use the looks that God gave girls who played chess. But the first comment is just one old guy. His name is fifty one ninety seven Williams because he was born in the year fifty one ninety seven.
Speaker 1: I've seeing what they did do them. I was seeing the future that we am. This guy looks dope as hell. That looks like hashtag this video that are her on a beach.
Speaker 3: Are hashtag vegan, hashtag chess, hashtag chess master, hashtag girls who play chess, and.
Speaker 1: There's a chess in the video. Any sign of any chess.
Speaker 3: Gotic well, okay, maybe there is actually Okay, okay, thumbnail the thumbnail beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 1: You know. The vegan thing is interesting to me because I couldn't really tell if these were going to be the kinds of people that are all like crunchy granola vegans, or if they're all going to be like you have to eat raw steaks.
Speaker 3: I think it's all the time, literally both it's fifty to fifty. Yeah, these right down, because yeah, because I think the crunchy granola vegan people are just as susceptible to these stupid fucking conspiracy absolutely as the MAGA And that's why we sell so many of them, like in twenty sixteen and shit like that become cute and non people. You know, it's like because they're just prime for this kind of shit. They go in their little their little health food store, they pick up a little pamphlet that.
Speaker 2: Says Leah Thomas is in fact SI female, and they just start ranting about it on Instagram. You know, Yeah, she's She's fascinating to me. I think the thing I found most fascinating about Anna was just the fact that she went through such great lengths and efforts.
Speaker 3: To try and prove that, yeah, prove the haater is wrong.
Speaker 2: Because I just was wondering if any of you ought seen that in your I'm setting this where the gun gets pointed back at them. Oh yeah, very often I've seen, you know, suspicions turn to a member of the community, and it's a sad thing when you find out that one of them is living amongst you trans Yeah. Yeah, so one of them is has infiltrated your circles and is you know I'm looking at the one you just posted.
Speaker 1: Job.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful image of Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: It's the last one I wanted to share of hers, just because it was so funny. I just loved the last line of text there. But it says Joe Biden female, flat forehead, no browridge, shallow eyes, soft female jaw, and then the just gold line here overall grandma vibes.
Speaker 1: Yes he does, Yeah, he does have grandma vibes.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yeah, he looks like he's constantly holding back the desire to ask you if you would like any milk and cookies because he was assigned female at birth, and that is something that is programmed into your breath. Yes, truly, it's you. If you're seeing female at birth, you need to you're like SpongeBob's grandma, and the one episode of SpongeBob to be like.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's.
Speaker 3: So Joe Biden is SpongeBob's grandmother, and that is the transvestation I would like to conduct. It's truly, Yeah, it's truly. It's all of them.
Speaker 1: It can it can be no other way can be no other way. It can be no other way. Okay. I did have a bit of a game in the spirit of having you on, because Seeking the Grangements has a very, very long running, very iconic Everyone in the world is loving The Man's Gay the Gay List, yes, of which I think you're at part like twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're twelve and we're not even close to being done with it. There's nine hundred things on the list.
Speaker 1: That makes you really I love the y Man's Gay List.
Speaker 3: I anytime anyone tweets about something. If if your man, wiping your ass makes ca Yeah, wiping your ass makes you gay, stuff like that. Yeah, And it's just a compilation of all those those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, if you fat, you're gay like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: And I figured in the spirit of having three double flippers on the same show. Right now, I want to have I peruse through TikTok as well as Twitter and other places like Reddit and ship to try to compile my own basically like Yamn's trans Okay, beautiful, there were interesting results sitting down to pain. Yeah, it is one we got amazing. Yeah. I tried looking through like the like egg, I r L stuff like that before it like seared my co hazard. That's truly like in the mouth of masses, like truly, it really is. But yeah, that's to say, I proves far and wide to find a translist, and I figured maybe we can, maybe we can play along for a little list. I'm ready all right, a few of these I feel like we might not have too much to say about. But let's just start with the first one I found. He only hires trans sex workers. I think he might be an egg.
Speaker 3: Okay, is this like a common Do guys just hire sex workers?
Speaker 1: Rich guys?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: I think, rich guy? If you're that's just being a chaser, that's not really I don't think linecks are hiring sex workers.
Speaker 2: This is one of my most frustrating things, my most frustrated mys. Just because somebody is transamorous or a chaser, whichever of the yeah, does not automatically mean that they want to transition, you know, yeah, yeah, but there they are one type of the one type of person that we have.
Speaker 1: Me and Carmen are very on record as saying that that doesn't mean you're gay, It just means you have good days period. Okay, So the next one he has a cock.
Speaker 3: He has a cock. He has it's a huge, huge, Yeah. I feel cock cock is a prayer for a pussy. It's a deep it's a prayer for a deep pussy.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: You're trying to have a bucket pussy with that big cock.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, if you have a cock and you want to put it into a pussy, that's basically like turning the bottom half of your body into a pussy for that time. Yeah. And if you're enjoying that, then you're probably really really you're more trands than I actually, all right. Number three, he acts gay for fun.
Speaker 3: I think acting gay for fun is wanting. I think that's more like. I think if you act like a woman for fun, that might be a sign. But if if it's someone acting gay for fun, that also that's like crazy. If you're acting gay for pay, that's that's another fun. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like not not for like sexual thrills or anything like, it's it's just fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should up with your boyfriend. If he's acting gay for fun, I think it's fun for him to be gay, and that's probably a sign that he might actually just be gay.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, yeah, I'll be honest, I think a lot of these are people whose boyfriends are gay.
Speaker 3: Do you all are you all familiar with the TikTok couple who one? Oh yeah, the guy, the Texas type guy, the cowboy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh it's Emma Rose, right, we feel what you're talking about. Yeah, I think I don't know their names.
Speaker 3: Is that he's a yeah, that's she's at okay, and that's really her gay boyfriend. Yeah, I doubt it, probably just promotion for there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. The one are you talking about? The TikTok where it's like how to treat your transit wish girl two?
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the one where it's like literally like a couple going to see Taylor Swift in concert and her boyfriend's a fag. Oh I haven't seen that one. I'll have to send it to you guys.
Speaker 1: Sorry, god, Yeah, okay. He is confidently straight, and that's in quotes he says, I am confidently straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that has to be brought up, But that's probably a bit of a red flag.
Speaker 1: I would say, if yeah, if you're if yeahs like men, well.
Speaker 3: I think that if if I think that's more of a again, that's more of a sign that he's gay than anything any kind of trans you know, kind of indicator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree. Yeah, I have to agree with that.
Speaker 2: Now if he was putting on a miniskirt and like wearing a foxtail plug up his ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he's coding and yeah, yeah, yeah, that should actually be the one.
Speaker 3: Fellas, is it trans to code? Yeah, fellas, is it trans to code? You know, write in with your answers, call us, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Call us call in. But what if he's very adventurous? Is that another one? Yes? That is another one.
Speaker 3: I think this is very Indiana Jones trans because that's the most adventurous guy I can think of. He goes from so many adventures, and I don't think he's trans. I think he's actually straight. The guy from Dirty Jobs, Micro trans Yeah, yeah, the guy who's a total Republican or whatever. Micro is definitely I don't like Micro's trans. I think he does he can you do? That's that might be true. He has jerked off a horse before.
Speaker 1: On the I feel like is another angle here.
Speaker 3: All the trainings are doing it these days.
Speaker 1: Indiana Jones and Mike Rowe could be transmit because you know, they they got something to prove. You know, they're like, I'm the manliest fucking man in the world. I'm in the Temple of Doom. I'm in the the porta Potti clean up. Absolutely, no, that's something there that's true. I do.
Speaker 3: I think Ernest is another guy who I would call transmit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Ernest scared.
Speaker 3: Stupid, you know, that's definitely he's he's a question mark for me. You know, Jim Varney, that actor, he's also really Yeah, he's a he's a hotty r p.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I I want to do a few of these in succession because, as you probably know from going on Twitter, there's a lot of debate about fictional characters being trans Of course, I ignored ones from like anime and stuff because that's just a little too inside base. I don't know, Yeah, that's too much for me. But I mean Peter Griffin, believe it or not, there was quite a lot of discourse if you type in Peter Griffin.
Speaker 3: Trans interesting, people are so bored cock. You never see his cock, you never see you never see his cock. And also again he'd be wearing a packer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got big as cities.
Speaker 3: You know, he's got that gay Boy, I think he's trans. Next one, I.
Speaker 1: Think he's trans. I think what about doctor Egman.
Speaker 3: You never you never see you never see his cock, you never see you never see his cock. And I'm just realizing this now, but I would have said, yes, but I never see his cock in Sonic, he never shows it. I mean the name alone, Yes, the name alone.
Speaker 1: The name alone. That's that's the second man. That's the clues we were talking earlier about the clues that they leave, you know they got they leave the clu Yes, absolutely, Shaggy from Scooby Doo, you never you know what, you know what I'm realizing, I think are the same. Never see his cop and Scooby Doo.
Speaker 3: And that really is like an indication to me that maybe maybe he's trans, Maybe he's trans mask.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe he's Do we do we see Kyle from South Park's cock at any point? We never see it?
Speaker 3: About Kenny, we never see I think we do. Do we see Kenny's cock? I think Kenny is the most trans mask all the South Park guys.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we never see Kyle's cock, so he could also never see Kyle could also be trans. There's no there's no way to tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kendall Roy in succession. This was a very serious one too. Those people like genuinely like, I think Kendall Roy is coded as a trans woman.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't think we ever. That would explain how his how his father treats him. He's like a right way Republican and yeah, disappointed he like he does cut a mean and again didn't he try to.
Speaker 1: Be a DJ once? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you never see his cock either.
Speaker 1: You never see his cock.
Speaker 3: But he does have a kid. So, but they're adopted, aren't they? I thought they were adopted.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I thought that was adopted kids. Have you seen the kids cock?
Speaker 3: I know I would never. I would never.
Speaker 1: I was tempted to agree with you at first, but that is kind of making me real.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad, Yeah you never. That's that's my angle that I'm bringing to them. I'm going to join the transvestigation circles and make everyone pissed off at me because I'm like, I'm gonna be like, we've never we can't say for sure, we don't know.
Speaker 2: So what do you think would happen if a trans person came out and said, yeah, I'm a double flipper, like and just started like trolling.
Speaker 3: That's a good question, that.
Speaker 1: Would be a really good idea. I think they would instantly be like, No, that person is definitely a quadruple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a quadritriple triple flipper, a triple flipper exactly. Like I think, at what point do we what do we think we would need to do? I think to like Austin powers fimbot explode these people's brains. I think that we if we convinced them that there's this third gender that they don't quite know about, and you know, we convince them that we don't know what's going on down there for this third there's like a mystery gender with something like an an elephant trunk with with a shaft that's like hollow, you know, so it's like like imagine like tentacles like multiple like dog nipples going down the hole. And it looks like the survivor car. You have the perfect the perfect man to survive a car crash. Yes, exactly, yeah, and we say, oh, like woody hair, that's Woody Harrelson. He's that actually actually like that third gender. And then he's the third gender with the long dog nipples and the elephant, and then they all turn, they turn on each other to try and decide what what what features the this third this mystery gender has you know, I think, ah, I think that's the way to destroy them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have my own theory that I think that, And this is actually quite genuine, but I think that, like if you're so, if you were like Cis for like twenty years and then you transitioned for like twenty five years, and then you're like forty six years old and you're like, I'm de transitioning. Okay, You've lived most of your life as a double flipper as the other gender. Yeah, so when you transitioned back, wouldn't you still just be transgender?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're well, I mean that's the argument I make. Actually, that's and you never see your sound either, Yeah, you never never see it. Yeah, so you don't know. You can't know. I mean, that's like the argument I make. And like the episode last season where I interviewed the woman who de transitioned and.
Speaker 1: I mean doctor Eggman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I interviewed doctor Eggman, had him on the show. No, in all seriousness, she was formerly living as a transman, de transitioned and now she has to have electrolysis and vocal training and breast reconstruction, so she's literally living the life of of a doll.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, she's you know, doing all the same like all the same, all the same tea. Yeah she's got Yeah, that sounds.
Speaker 1: Fine, sounds fine.
Speaker 4: Maybe all double flips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know I think it's double flip.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think if we've learned anything today, it's that I don't think that all of this transvestigation stuff is I don't think they're doing it to appease molock.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's like a big QAnon sacrificing children their blood thing. I think it's all about just doing it because it's fine.
Speaker 3: Like a demon demon, some kind of demons, because it's like Illuminati, he eats kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, chrome, Yeah, there's a big statue a type guy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In my transvestigations skimming, I saw a thing, a photo of Madonna and Dolly Parton both wearing an eye patch. Dolly Parton wears an eye patch on her most recent album, and then Madonna were an eye patch for like the Madam X thing, and I thought it was really funny, Like the post wasn't even saying anything about adrenochrome, but they were like, Oh, they must have had a facial feminization surgery done and they're wearing.
Speaker 1: In one eye and one eye.
Speaker 3: And then the other person somebody commented and said, maybe it's to hide the fact that they've been taking adrenochrome. Again, Yes, it's the high. It's just you have to cover one eye.
Speaker 1: You needed to cover.
Speaker 3: You can't, Yes, you have.
Speaker 4: They got a third nipple over their eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to heal because that eye is missing. I it's it's an eight ball. It's one of those novelty eyeballs.
Speaker 3: That looks like an eight ball and you have to shake it and it tells you that's the sign. I don't really know, or it could happen, or it's the future. Sorry, what were we saying before? I so rudely cut us off about the point you're making about transvestigations. Oh, I have no clue.
Speaker 1: My point was that it's fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is fun. It's fun. It's for fun. It is fun to try and put yourself in the mind of these people and just try to imagine how they even get here. But yeah, yes, to join the mindset to join the crew. Yeah, before we let you go, Hesse, is there anything you would like to promote? Would you like to plug yourself? Yes, listen to my podcast Seeking Derangements. You can find it on Patreon and you can find it on you know, Twitter and Instagram as well. We have a good Instagram account. And also listen to Choppo trap House Movie Mindset if you love movies and you want to hear some.
Speaker 1: Good movie talk. Yeah, listen to those. Hessa's great. Thank you, Thank you so much for coming and you so.
Speaker 3: Much for having me.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you one last question, Hesse, who is the one celebrity? Who is your one celebrity who could never be trying.
Speaker 3: To gender us?
Speaker 1: You answered that that was good.
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Ellen will always and forever be assess female. Yes, absolutely, yes, I questions you want to take some calls now, Jamie. Yes, I would love to take some calls.
Speaker 1: Baby. I'm ready for those calls, baby.
Speaker 6: So I've been casually hooking up with this guy for a while now.
Speaker 5: He's in his early.
Speaker 6: Thirties, has a pretty decent job, but of course he is an aspiring rapper paying for studio time. Pull out social media everything, And I have friends that are musicians and that's fine. The issue live I've listened to it and it's okay. I can't say I've heard.
Speaker 5: Anything that's really impressed me yet, So I'm just wondering, like, should I just shut up and get over it, be supportive, continue being a silent hater.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter anyways, because we're never going.
Speaker 1: To get together.
Speaker 5: Seriously, Like, what what should I do?
Speaker 6: You guys?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh my better?
Speaker 5: You guys should go listen to that?
Speaker 1: All right? Bye?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 4: Thanks? Did you say my music was better? Oh? Thank you so much, dude.
Speaker 1: This is I'm so glad you took those problem to us. So our prime listener is dating a fake EMC, dating a sucker MC, which is an epidemic in the city of Atlanta. True, there's soccer EMCs everywhere. Yes, all right, well you could. Oh man, you can literally be like the girl from like every one of those like shitty like hip hop, mean like pages like you need to find someone who's gonna stick by you through thick and thin. You can you need to be like Britney Murphy an eight mile just like just you gotta you gotta get fucking pregnant with this guy and just let him. He's gonna take you to the top, like you just you can't him in all honesty though, I love I love the honesty of being like his music is so mid Yeah. Yeah, she's kind of like Kristen wig Uh and Dewey Cox. He's like, I love you, Dewey, You're never gonna make it. Like every time she like calls up, he's like, honey, I just opened for the Big Bopper and Elvis. And she's like, oh that's great. You're not You're still trying this dream of being a big rock star.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I were her, I would, I mean, this is just why we do. I would be honest to be like, you know what, maybe I don't get it hunt, maybe.
Speaker 1: It's not for me. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not the target audience. I don't know, but yeah, I would tell him that, you know, we can have great sex, but I just we got to listen to something else.
Speaker 1: See does he listen to his own music?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, he doesn't know. I don't think that's that is coret. If he does, then no question, break up with it.
Speaker 3: And I tell you, I have no question, And I have gotten in ubers where I can tell they're playing their own music. They're playing their own music. Yeah, I've heard of this happen. I don't know if this has happened to me or not.
Speaker 1: Yes, And it was like a whole album and it was hare that sounds awful. That sounds so bad? That does there is? I mean one though, Like damn, I love this question. There's so much here, like because that is such like that's that's just men.
Speaker 3: Have fragile egos. That really should be honest about that, you know.
Speaker 4: No, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Like it would be different if you were dating like an avantage noise artist, and then you could pretty easily be like, look, I think what you're doing is cool, but it's not my thing, and you might want to start applying. You might you might want to have your job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might want to have.
Speaker 1: To look at some line cook jobs at some point in the future. But you might have to drive for uper. You know, if he's a rapper, Like, like something tells me this, this listener probably UH knows the difference between uh a good rapper and a bad rapper, So I feel like she could suss out a fake MC A sucker MC, and I feel like she smells sucker MC all over this guy, and that is really really funny to me.
Speaker 3: You can't build a relationship off off of suckram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't. You can't.
Speaker 1: Relationships are not built from whack beats, stale ass rhymes, fucking and it makes gas flows like like no, you need someone with.
Speaker 4: Fucking hard ass bars like fresh ass beat.
Speaker 1: Is he making his own beats?
Speaker 4: Like is he?
Speaker 1: That's another thing I want to know, Like is he like actually like serious about this, Like is he like grinding? Is this like fucking jpeg mafia just like doing like crazy beats and like screaming his brains off and just like like actually like putting in the effort or is this just some guy who's like his friend downloaded able tons. Yeah, they're like wrapping over fucking like royalty free like YouTube beats. Like if it's something like that, you should have absolutely no shame and being like baby, either take this shit more seriously or you know, you got to put in more shifts at all of garden truly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, is he getting shows?
Speaker 1: Like is there? Because I mean it's one thing if the music's bad, you know, I believe me, I wouldn't want to be with someone who's making bad music either, because that's like embarrassing. But I mean, if the money's there, like.
Speaker 4: If he's if there's like actually like a path forward, you know, that's.
Speaker 1: Different, like it's it's there's some legitimacy there.
Speaker 3: It sounds like there isn't there because it sounds more like he's spending the money on this dream versus making it on the dream.
Speaker 1: In all honesty, a relationship question like it shouldn't come down to the quality of his music. I think if you if you don't think she's she's doesn't even tell that she's considering it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't Yeah, this isn't reading to me like.
Speaker 1: This is reading to me more like she's gonna have sex with this guy, probably until she gets bored of it. And the fact that he's a bad rapper is very funny and she wanted to tell and I really appreciate that. Listener, I'm so glad you shared this with me. The story makes me very happy. I think this is so funny.
Speaker 2: And just know that you're not alone, because there's probably a lot of horrible rappers out there that are trying.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, And the fact that, Like, honestly, you should feel good about yourself that you're fucking the rat man for just just for sex, like just for the pure joy of having sex. And you're not because some people will fuck these guys because they think they're cool. You know, some people will be like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: He really shows Rice to shoot a music video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyone can play shows. Anyone can do that shit, Like like, that's not then you are. You are living the dream. You are having sex for the pure carnal joy of having sex, and that is not. That is something beauty translated ends supports. Yeah, we fully.
Speaker 4: Stand by fucking and such looking and getting it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so I think you should continue to do that as long as the sex continues to stay good. I honestly, if you want to share this privately with us, I would love to hear his music. We won't play it on the show, but me and Carmen will probably check it out privately, and so I would like to see like maybe I maybe I'm like, damn, listener, you're sleeping on this.
Speaker 4: This guy is sick.
Speaker 1: This is like the next young thug, like this is awesome.
Speaker 3: It could be you know, I try to start listeners taste level I do too. All right, Hi, I have been working on getting my ex girlfriend's girlfriend at job.
Speaker 1: Why and I broke up with.
Speaker 5: This kind of ex girlfriend because she wants.
Speaker 1: To be in a polycule base girl she was already doing before. It was like a complex situation.
Speaker 3: The problem is it's that I think I'm following for my ex girlfriend's girlfriend.
Speaker 1: It's like like a bit older than me, but you know, I'm like more experienced than like trends stuff. So it's just like the situation where I have I'm.
Speaker 3: Like mdoming.
Speaker 1: Like two years older than me.
Speaker 3: A woman who is like dating one of my best friends and also exes. I'm like against polycules for myself.
Speaker 1: But real, I don't know what to do, Okay, fine, all right. At first, I want to say, do not be intrigued, do not do not tap the glass, turn around like you don't you don't want you don't want no part of this, dewey.
Speaker 4: No, you don't want no part of this dewey.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: It's called a poly coool of trans women.
Speaker 1: Dewey. Yeah, it smells horrible and everyone gets sad all the time. Yeah, I think I do want some part of that. I think it's so fucking funny how queer people, especially like queer like trans women, like queer women, and lesbians are always.
Speaker 4: Like, it's a two year age gap.
Speaker 1: Am I a pedophile? A two year age two years? So what? What's really the what? What's the crux of the problem here?
Speaker 2: So she's still friends with her ex girlfriend and it's being her ex girlfriend's current girlfriend. Because lesbians, of course.
Speaker 3: Classic you know, they could be bisexual, don't want to, don't want to practice bio racial.
Speaker 1: This day, they could.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 2: Lesbianic sapphiic relationships always end up like this. I feel like I've been around them enough. I've never been in one, but I've been around them enough to just know how they stay in each other's lives as friends because they have like this deep sisterly bond.
Speaker 1: I know what goes on. I don't know what goes on. Yeah, it's very it's very petrovon Kant. There's a lot of yearning, a lot of morose solitudeness, obligation to.
Speaker 2: This person, even though you're no longer with this person. So your mistake started with I'm helping my ex girlfriend's girlfriend get a job. First one problem is right there.
Speaker 1: But I will say, just like it sounds like something the listeners doing out of like like the kindness of their heart, and the show we endure we do not endorse polycules, but we do endorse kindness.
Speaker 3: So you can practice friendship without being in a polycule.
Speaker 1: Well, this is I'm gonna say this now because I don't know if we've explicitly said this on the show, but the The Beauty Translated official stance on polycules, at least speaking for myself.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree with whatever you're This is something that gay men have right and like trans women have wrong, and that is that you can just you can just fuck, like you can just have sex, like you can just have no strings attached sex, and it doesn't have to be like, oh this is my partner.
Speaker 3: Now we're in a relationship, Now we're in like group text.
Speaker 1: Now I can maybe understand the logic of like threples and polyamorous relationships if if that's your thing, I don't think legitimately you want to shit on it too much. But I will say I don't see the need for like this like rat king of like partners like that like that, just from my experience knowing a lot of trans people like that, Like, it's just it. I've just had to console too many bitches who are like I broke up with my partner of four weeks and it was the first time I was really ever in love.
Speaker 4: And it's like, bitch, you have three other golfriends. What are we doing here? Why are we even like why are you this upset? Like what's happening?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But gay men can be in like long term relationships, be like married, stay together forever.
Speaker 4: And there's fuck people on the side. They bring people in.
Speaker 1: And fuck them. They secretly fuck other people. They're like, honey, how is your day? And they're like, oh what. I walked down and get the mail and the postman was wearing those shorts and he winked at me, and I took him inside and fucked him in the house. How was your sweetheart?
Speaker 7: He's like, yeah, oh, I went to go look at some used cars because the Honda's leaking oil. And I had a threesome at the Honda dealership. And it's like and then they and then they fuck, and then they watch a rerun of like Will and Grace and that fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't know that every fucking yeah exact.
Speaker 1: I think that's cool. And I think more people that are like like looking towards like amor Polly Amoritzy should should consider the way of the gay man, because that is something I really think they have figured out.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of like the old school practice of like marrying whoever you fucked, and you would like have like eight ex wives or eight ex husbands because yeah, you wouldn't have sex with them until you're married. But yeah, and it's just like you can literally just have sex with them. You don't have to marry every single That's.
Speaker 1: Also what happens in the movie walk Hard where Dewey Cox has married the Kristen Wig and then he won't have sex with the girl from the office until they get married, and then Kristin wigwalks in and he's married twice. I believe Elvis also did this too, like in real life if the movie Priscilla's accurate.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you're dating lesbian Elvis?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that what I'm gathering?
Speaker 3: That's what we're gathering here?
Speaker 4: All right, let's I think we're losing what is the problem, Like, what is the like they have.
Speaker 2: A crush on this person, okay that their ex girlfriend doesn't a relationship with and I think, yes, polycule multi multiple partners aside. I think the fact that it's your ex girlfriend's current partner, I think that's enough to just not Yeah, I have to agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like this is I feel like, uh, this is just a classic like uh, it breaks girl code. You know, you know, it's like this is something that like it already sounds like you're conflicted on and it already sounds like you're like you're conflicted on it, and you know, damn well why you're conflicted on it. And you know, like this is going to be something that is like messy in a way that I don't think you want to deal with.
Speaker 2: But secretly I think she does, you know. I think, like, secretly every trance girl loves a messy life.
Speaker 1: Cha. Yes, I know it's true.
Speaker 3: We need a healing, we need stability.
Speaker 1: But you don't. You don't want to be Petrevon Khan. You don't want to be this Slowly to me, Petrevon Khant is a amazing one of the best movies ever. It's a Rainer Werner Fastpender film where the Rainer Werner Fast he was like, no different, a different German guy that's gay and died in like nineteen eighty but made like a billion movies and no, actually the way he was really cool. He said he was a bad like coke head and alcoholic. And according to the story, which I want to believe is not apocryphal, is that he famously said, like, this is the last line of coke I'm doing. This is for I'm quitting after this, I'm quitting drinking. I'm quitting doing coke. And he did one big ass line of coke and a heart attack and died, which is so pimp so cool. He was a queer German filmmaker that made a lot of great movies, and Petremont cont is, like this, it's probably my favorite, and it's like this very like it's the story of this like bitter, lonely like fashion designer who's like got pretty much everything in the world that she could ask for, but she falls for this like young woman that she meets like immediately, and it's just such a classic fucking like it's every fucking lesbian relationship, Like she falls for this girl like immediately, and then the girl like gets what she wants out of her and then like leaves her and she's like, I can't believe you've done this to me. And she has like one person in her life that's like genuinely nice to her that she treats like shit, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds a little bit like notes on a Scandal.
Speaker 1: It is a little It honestly is a little bit like notes on a Scandal.
Speaker 4: Uh, Barbara, Yes, yeah, you want to fuck me, Petra.
Speaker 3: That's actually in today's episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yeah, looping back, like, you don't want to end up like that. You don't wanna you don't want to burn your bridges. You don't want to be this person that has this like tangled messy life, because you will, You'll just you'll just be chained to those regrets. And like I know, like there's a lot of people who think, like, oh, I'm really gonna regret it if I like don't pursue this relationship. But like, I don't know, that's something you really have to weigh for yourself, because it sounds like that there's a lot of kind of like tangled, messy like fraid ends here that I just I don't really are really sure. Like ex girlfriend's girlfriends, Like there's just I don't know about it, but I will say, looping back to my original like advice, like, I think if this could be just like some like casual sex kind of thing, go for it.
Speaker 4: As long as it's casual and consensual.
Speaker 1: And like everyone's chill, Yeah, go for it. Like I think that's fine, but that's not quite the vibe I was getting from the call.
Speaker 3: So oh yeah, it sounds like there's like yearning and all of that involved pin yeah and all of that, So you know, I think it's a yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I think I think. Also another another firm hard beauty translated rule is just get late, like just like you know, like if that post not clear, if it's not messy, yeah, exactly, if it's not gonna be messy, you know, you don't have to like complicate this with like, uh, you know, making like five new partners or whatever. Like sex is like not I hate to be this person, but like some people treat sex as like this like super like secret show like woo wu like type of thing, especially lesbians, Yes, especially lesbians, and they're like and also for the record, I can say all this because I'm bisexual and I've been with a sleigh plussy and I can say all this because I'm homophobic. So yes, that's why we work together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, like I think I think I think we should probably wrap it up here.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think those are two problems that are solved and that we made their life better. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if you want to fud somebody else in other words, yeah, yeah, go go fuck a lot of people. Hostnut Clarity.
Speaker 1: If you listener currently listening, are wondering who you should have sex with and want us to let you to dictate your sex life, you can kill us in Please leave a short message, try to keep it in a minute, Try to keep it under a minute at six seven eight five six one two seven eight five For all your problems will make them worse. And thanks for listening, guys.
Speaker 2: Tune in next week. We'll be chatting with one of my friends, Taylor Snyder, the traveling career girl.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she whips. I love her. She's so pretty. Yeah, so cool, See you next week.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys, Thank you for listening to Beauty Translated. Beauty Translated is hosted by Carmen Laurent and Jannie Danger, produced by Kurt garn and Jess Crimechitch special thanks to Ali Perry and Ali Cantor. Theme music by Aaron Kaufman. Beauty Translated is proud to be part of the outspoken network from iHeart Podcasts. For more iHeart podcasts, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Stay Beautiful, WA