Speaker 1: It's nine O Gen one O Engine with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling. We are here. Oh my gosh, you guys welcome to another episode of nine oh two one oh MG. And you guys are gonna omg right about now, because get ready for it. We have a guest host today. I'll let you just speak and then they'll know who it is.
Speaker 2: It's it's me, Tory spelling.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: I know that was terrible. It's it's fine.
Speaker 1: We have Brian Green with this today. This is so exciting.
Speaker 2: I'm in co hosting, filling in for Tory.
Speaker 1: You're filling in for Tory, which is so nice of you. We have never had you on the pod so well.
Speaker 2: So what's funny is I was sent an episode to watch last night.
Speaker 1: Did you watch it?
Speaker 2: I did, and I realized as I was watching through it, I've never watched a full episode of the show before. Was that a digital remaster of the show? Like I know that those just released?
Speaker 1: No, those are from Darren? Is that from Darren Mark? Yes, he sent the stick and we're able to use it. It's so much easier because some of the episodes are hidden, some of them are not on this platform or that platform for whatever reasons.
Speaker 2: I was shocked how good it looked. I know, like, I yeah, it looks like aside from the fact that it's like square format, which is odd to see, it looked really good.
Speaker 1: Wait, it's odd to see square format because the TVs used to be square.
Speaker 2: What they did? Yeah, because the TVs were square? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, when did they become rectangles?
Speaker 2: I know that's what's you You missed that time. Apparently that was like the end. I think it was the end of the nineties when it started. Really when a HD came up. HD is the by ten forty format, so it's all of a sudden, that's why you have like the wide screen everything now. So yeah, I used to be square and our show fit on a square square screen. Oh mab so any of the old shows that you watch, not just of nine O, two, one zero, but of anything, they're all square.
Speaker 1: To look at that little lesson technology lesson.
Speaker 2: Thanks. See that's why I'm here. That's that male energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the male energy is in the house today, guys. But I'm so glad that I I yeah, I was a little busy at the end of the nineties. I don't know about you, but I miss that.
Speaker 2: I was so busy. I literally never watched our show.
Speaker 1: I think that's great, here's watching it.
Speaker 2: And I was going like there were storylines where I was like, oh my god, get out of here, right, like Kelly being pregnant and the whole time.
Speaker 1: All the thing about this podcast is that Toy and I had never watched it back and now we've watched every single episode and it's been mind blowing and like so cathartic.
Speaker 2: In good way. Yes, and it really it's been. I was watching that episode, Oh my god, the choices that I made and what was I doing with my hair?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Did my shirt fit that way? Like I was picking up.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what happens. But then you kind of get sucked in. So the more you watch, I did not don't even see those.
Speaker 2: I'm way too I'm way too narcissistic.
Speaker 1: To get something so vain. So I think the song this show is about you, but it really is. So Okay, Brian, I was so happy you're here. Today. We are going to recap the heck out of this show, you and me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: We're talking about season seven, episode twenty nine. Mother's Day aired Day seventh, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: They sent me the right episode that would have sucked.
Speaker 1: No you, I heard you say, this is the right one. So yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead give me that snops.
Speaker 2: Okay. First of all, can I just say how great it was seeing Joey Tata Kathleen in the opening credits. I was like, Oh, that's so. It's so cool because like it automatically brought me back to the time period when we were doing it, and I remember it was so exciting when it was like, oh, NAT's going to be in the opening. Yeah, very it was very joined the kids and my my buddy Corn was in it. Ornemic here he was on the show. Quirky.
Speaker 1: Quirky, Yeah, quirky. But it's good. I think it's appropriate that he changed his name to korn. I well, I mean is just a little yeah, I mean for a guy his age now is.
Speaker 2: It kind of like when people change from like Joe, Like Joey Lawrence changed to Joe Lawrence. It's like, I you're known as Joey. I don't know, Like it's weird. Like I did his podcast and I kept calling him by his name and I was like, dude, I can't help it, Like I you're Joe, it happened, and he was like, of course, no problem.
Speaker 1: Do you want to read the synopsis or shall I you? Okay, it's an oive mother's day. Kelly is positively freaking out when ant flow doesn't come as planned, but Brandon Walsh takes the news like a man. Valerie plots a pea pad scheme that's a real stinker. Of course. Donna and David fall hook line and sinker. Meanwhile, Steve finds out that it's going to take a lot more than fresh air to fix his relationship with Claire. Directed by Chip Chalmers, written by the beautiful Jessica Klein. This is our producers.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, that was like on the DVDs in the box sets.
Speaker 1: And no, no, no, no, the producers of this podcast. Lorraine writes it to be specific.
Speaker 2: Because she's the producers of our show.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, they have nothing to do with this podcast.
Speaker 2: Brian got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see here. What do we want to talk about first? Which storyline do you want to jump into?
Speaker 2: So well, let's let's let's try and I I don't have it in front of me. But let's try and kind of cover it in order, Okay, I think right. So the first the first thing we see, you see is Kelly worried because she's six and a half days late, right, six and a half. Yeah, I watched it this morning.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you got the half in there. I forgot about that. I just thought she was a few days late. But six and a half days. That's six and a half day yep.
Speaker 2: And you make a point of saying, Okay, well now I'm six and a half days late. So it's like that's the only reason that it's stuck out in my mind because that was a that was a line.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, good, I'm so glad you were listening. So, yeah, she's late and she's freaking out. You know, this whole episode, just in general, for me, was a very emotional, emotion full.
Speaker 2: Episode for you, for Kelly.
Speaker 1: For me as a view a fan.
Speaker 2: As a viewer, got okay, no, I thought.
Speaker 1: That there were so many great moments in this show. Yeah that you know, sometimes it doesn't all come together and everybody's kind of doing something else and there's no like thread through the whole thing. But this with the mother's day theme of it all and how that affected the different characters in different ways, and I thought it.
Speaker 2: Was Yeah, it was. It was interesting for sure. There. So of course, again as I said before, and watching it, I was like, I'm watching all the things going wait, but you know, the characters just came from this scene. So why like, doesn't the continuity of the you know, of the tension matched into the So I'm picking apart all of the stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that about you because that's what I do well, because we just know too much.
Speaker 2: It was a job for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe sometimes we didn't do our job that great. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would bet that I didn't do my job very well like ninety eight percent of the time.
Speaker 1: No, I would say like maybe one of the time.
Speaker 2: Good okay.
Speaker 1: But I did love seeing our characters together in this episode. And I loved just the vulnerability of not just Kelly with the pregnancy, but also Donna with her relationship, and also David. You were very vulnerable with the the you know, evil twixting of val and that kind of Wait.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question because I don't remember and I don't watch any I haven't really seen any of them as I said before, how did David end up owning part of the After Dark? How? Like? How did because you've seen up until this point, so he how did he come into the money to do that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How did that happen? Because I was watching it going wait, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just gonna guess because you know me, Brian, I don't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.
Speaker 2: You do this podcast. I know that's what.
Speaker 1: I watched the episode and I'm like, wait, what happened last season? No idea got it? Okay, but I think you got money from Grandma and Grandpa. You inherited some money, and then you wanted to invest in the peach Pit after Dark with Val? Were you guys boyfriend and girlfriend at that time? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I think we must have been, because she then uses that as a ploy to get me to buy her out of.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this question in this one? Were you Okay? So you guys dated in I r L Yeah?
Speaker 2: What in? What? In? I r L Yeah? What does that mean? Uh?
Speaker 1: In real life?
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's one of those new fangled right L O L I R yes, yes, sure?
Speaker 1: So when did you guys date what do you remember what years? Because I mean, that's a I don't know what when I dated who?
Speaker 2: But so we were actually dated. When when did she first come on? Season five?
Speaker 1: This is the fun part about show. You're going to ask me all these questions.
Speaker 2: And you're not going to know any of the answers. No, Well, welcome to this very special episode, this very special elderly like dementia.
Speaker 1: Our listeners know that I have a terrible memory. I'm not lying, and they know that this happens to every people.
Speaker 2: With horrible short term memory, and those and the swabs at the beginning of COVID, those long ones didn't help. So I'm just gonna yeah, oops, yeah, those were We'd get to the end and I'd be like, did I eat breakfast this morning? I don't remember it all You you just scrubbed it all the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys did when she came on the show.
Speaker 2: So you're so we were already dating when she came on the show.
Speaker 1: You were already dating, right.
Speaker 2: And then we had broken up by the point when we were.
Speaker 1: Dating on the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh yeah, that's the that's the really fun like you know that moment. Yeah, it was like Okay, now we've we've broken up, and now you're playing romantic.
Speaker 1: Because in the beginning she was playing love interests with everybody else.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how was that. I talked about it before. I was so jealous.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I can imagine I.
Speaker 2: Because that was my first relationship. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you guys, were you like lived together ish shung.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we did live together. She lived in my house. And how old were years?
Speaker 1: Seventeen?
Speaker 2: I was seventeen or eighteen when we started, when we started actually dating, playing adults. Yeah, it was like it was a very I remember. It was a big like decision that I made and it was a big thing for me. So then when we when we broke up, then all of a sudden they wrote the characters together, which is that that was just their classic form of torture. That's what twelve people don't know that the writers on nine O two one Oh, I think liked to, like in the closet torture us a little bit.
Speaker 1: That sounds really inappropriate, but.
Speaker 2: They would give us storylines where it was like really rough for us, and everybody else was like this is a great storyline. It was like, nah, this is a little too on the on the head for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always knew that there was that you are uncomfortable with her, with all the other love interests. But then to be broken was the crazy Did you do anything crazy ever in like a fit of rage? You know, like el Zeno, did you ever like lose your ship?
Speaker 2: Nobody ever did in el Zeno ever, Like I don't know if I've ever known anybody in life that pulled in el Zeno the way iron.
Speaker 1: We talk about that. We laugh about that because guys that you're listening, maybe you want to explain it.
Speaker 2: Prime Oh god, el Zeno was to come in that morning and to see the carnage of the hallway and the chair sticking out of the wall, and the mailboxes in the front, like you could tell they were crooked, so somebody tried ripping them down, Like were you like window was broken on the front. Yeah. I remember walking through going what.
Speaker 1: Did anybody but tell you what had happened? Or they're like, uh no.
Speaker 2: It wasn't until I walked back in the front I was like, why is there a chair sticking out of the all in the ladies room and and they I remember we had one of the red rolling lights and that was just completely destroyed on the on the ground, and they were like, oh yeah, I didn't like. He watched the episode last night and some stuff was edited out that he was really proud of. I was like, oh no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a big day.
Speaker 2: That was a big day.
Speaker 1: But we, of course, because we're family, just liked to continually give him shit about that for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: We coined El Zeno because that was during El Nino.
Speaker 1: Which is a big like storm, right, Yes, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, that was a big That was a big storm. They came out of out of Mexico, out of the coast there, so it was everything was like El Nino, La Nina came in, so El Nino and then El el Xeno.
Speaker 1: I loved it. He probably hates it. He probably hates it just as much as that picture that we always loved to show, which she hates.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the one of him bending over going Oh it's cool. I okay, you know what I hold on. You know what I did make a note of I have I wrote, I've never seen hair move as little as irons. He was driving a convertible and it never moved.
Speaker 1: Wow. Very observant.
Speaker 2: He was in the car driving and it's like, well, he has short hair, even short hair though you're in a convertible.
Speaker 1: If you were driving in a convertible, if David was driving in a convertible, your hair wouldn't move either.
Speaker 2: I was reminded how much hair spray we used on that, and how much Jelle I was using. That just wasn't I don't know what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, you're telling me you can't watch it and go back and appreciate that guy, that young man and his charm and his good looks.
Speaker 2: How were you when you first started doing this?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I was at a real pivotal place in my life where going back it was the right moment for me to go back and embrace that person in such a loving, gentle way. So normally I don't watch my work. I don't I don't enjoy watching my anything. I don't like somebody else do that for me. Yeah, but this has been a whole different experience because now as a grown woman and realizing you know what your past, how it leads your life, and you know what things stick, what things don't, what things really shaped you. Yeah, and this show was a massive part of my upbringing and all of our like you know, total like teenage, purely like adolescent, all those really important developmental years.
Speaker 2: It's hard for me to not watch stuff when I was younger acting in it and not immediately be brought back to what was going on in my life when I was doing that. So like nine O two one oh, for me, when I watch old episodes where I see little things, it reminds, it takes me right back to and immediately I'm like, oh my god, I was so like I had zero self confidence. Like I remember I remember being in the peach pit after dark set and it being full of people, and I was so like, I was so stressed about how everybody perceived me in what I was doing, and I would be I would get so like incredibly embarrassed. And you know, normally as an actor, like you try and get on a set and you try and put all that away and go it's a character. But the characters, those were us by season seven, and.
Speaker 1: I don't think we were seasoned enough as actors to really be able to delienate that, you know, make the difference.
Speaker 2: And they we weren't written The characters weren't written differently. They were written as us yeah, And I always say the time, people like it was easier for me earlier on in the show as an actor because they had very clear like concepts in mind of what David Silvia Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I loved David Silver pilot episode, Oh.
Speaker 2: My God, much so did I. And I got to say, like, I had way more self confidence playing an absolutely dopey dude that every like everybody wanted to push out of the web. Like I loved it. It was really fun, Like I would enjoy the reactions that I got from from people on set in saying things and doing things. And then as soon as the character started becoming more and more like me, and I started getting really self conscious of like, oh my god, now people are viewing David Silver, but it's such a combination of myself and this character. Ooh. If they think something's dopey and ridiculous, they think I'm dopey and ridiculous. So it was it became harder and harder to separate and differentiate between the two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think at that time too, as young, you know, yeah, people, we didn't have that sort of like sense of confidence.
Speaker 2: We were seventeen when we started shooting, So from seventeen to twenty seven.
Speaker 1: You act like you were so much younger than me. I was seventeen, wasn't I?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I was?
Speaker 2: Was I old than I am? Well?
Speaker 1: How by how much?
Speaker 2: I don't know, And I don't want to call it out here because.
Speaker 1: I'm fifty three. How old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm fifty two, so you're one year older?
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, one year older? Whoop do you do? I'm one year older? Sorry.
Speaker 2: Didn't you feel a difference though, age wise between Tory and I and you? And no? No?
Speaker 1: I think because I was kind of in the middle, so I could go both ways, you know, I didn't feel.
Speaker 2: I remember our stuff was always super fun, but like I, I always felt like you were way older than me because that's what we played like. That was the relationship with the characters in the beginning, and again in the beginning, they were such carved out.
Speaker 1: Characters, very specific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was like, oh, we hated each other, and Kelly was horrified when David was around, and David just you know, couldn't look past doubt. Oh my god, completely obsessed. And it was so much fun. Like I remember when we were shooting stuff and we would be laughing at like how ridiculous it was, and we would be coming up with these ridiculous ways of playing stuff, and then that just that gave way to sort of this mundane Oh my god, we're playing versions of ourselves. Yeah, how do how do you know? It was? It was really hard differentiating. I remember by the time it ended, I was I had started coming around and like finding my self confidence again. But it was really it took a while.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, I watched the whole thing. I saw this young not you know boy coming off of a big show. You had this confidence about you even though you were the younger guy, and you were so comfortable in that place. And then I saw as you grew up and you know, things changed for you personally, and then work obviously changed because of it. Like I saw all the growth in that period, and I do. I do remember like you coming back sort of like owning your power and your voice and your position there. And by the end, which was nice, Yeah, yeah, it was. We were all doing it. We were all trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all sort of found We went through a lot. Like I was, I was thinking back to, like I remember working in my studio at home with Dan and like work on music and stuff, Like wait.
Speaker 1: Really, oh yeah this is Dan. He's talking about my first husband's husband, not legal, but first husband. I got married to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I crazy. I sat in the studio we were working on stuff because you had.
Speaker 1: Did I ask you? I was like, can you help him?
Speaker 2: I feel like you did.
Speaker 1: Like, were you like, hey, let's jam buddy?
Speaker 2: No? No, no no, because we our styles were very different. He was like alt rock and I was hip hop.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then you asked like, oh, can you guys work on on some stuff? And I was like, I guess, like we can try and combine the two. It never went anywhere so trying.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for trying. But it's just I mean, we could talk a long time I think about because you and I've never really sat down had a conversation about the impact that the show had on us in our development, yeah, and how that ended up for us now here today. There's a lot to unpack there, which I I love.
Speaker 2: That would be a very special episode of.
Speaker 1: All Right. So Kelly might be pregnant, Kelly might be pregnant. Donna's a very good friend.
Speaker 2: Donna's very good friend. I remember that there was the scene where was it Donna that reached out to Brandon was like, you need to get over here right now, and he was like panicked, And.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was Kelly. I mean, Donna said you should call him, and then Kelly called him, okay, and because she just was like she needed some support stuff with you.
Speaker 2: And Jason was really good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I really believe it.
Speaker 2: Really well, like really connected and it seemed like a really loving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a champ, like you know. Of course, she was nervous to tell him and terrified and completely just out of her mind, and I think that really translated. And I think that his reaction was written so beautifully because that's probably not the typical reaction from a guy his he's twenty two, maybe sure, but I think that it was I know I instantly fell back more whatever in love with Brandon and Jason in that moment because he was so dear and kind and gentle, yeah, impatient.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was great. He was very just very mature in the way that he handled it like it's It was funny to watch because like I've always known, like, oh, Brandon was this character that was sort of the moral the morality of the show like he you know, Brandon and Brenda were the two that like brought us back to what is right? So, like I remember when he was gone, it was a little kind of like, okay.
Speaker 1: Now wait, Dad's gone.
Speaker 2: What are we going to know? Who was that? Like? Yeah, now what are we going to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he handled that really did well though. Like as an actor, I was, I really enjoyed watching the stuff with Kelly and Brandon.
Speaker 1: So this aired in nineteen ninety seven and we are openly talking about teenage abortion. What other show was doing that at this time? I mean maybe by this time we had had other.
Speaker 2: Late nineties, I think there were other.
Speaker 1: Shows life and different shows.
Speaker 2: Party of five was on. I think it was people were starting to like really get into it.
Speaker 1: I never watched any of those shows. I don't know if you did. I never had any time to watch TV.
Speaker 2: I did see a couple episodes of Party of Five. That show was fantastic, Like they had really I remember Scott Wolf was dealing with alcoholism and drug abuse or his character was, and it was like they did a they brought everybody together and they started it was just really well all handled this though, was really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I didn't feel like as a viewer, I wasn't. I didn't know that this was coming. Like I you know, this whole storyline I never saw coming, and I was like, whoa, Okay, we're going there. And I know that I Jenny was pregnant in real.
Speaker 2: Life, so I could so I could tell that you were hiding it in scenes. And when you came out in the very beginning and you had like a nightgown like pajamas, I could see the belly underneath, and I was like, oh, she was already high.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, this is the year of Luca's birth, so that Luca. I think it's interesting that they wrote did they write this in? I don't know if that came from, you know, me being really pregnant or just a great story, like crazy thing for the characters. It couldn't have been a coincidence. I think, you know, we know what we know about how they really tried to use us as real teenagers and get storylines from our real lives. So but I she's she's tested pregnant on the drug store test, and she's going to go to the doctor, So I do not know if she really is pregnant.
Speaker 2: I do not know what, Yeah, what is the outcome?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna have to watch more episodes, but I'm definitely intrigued. I was like, wait, what.
Speaker 1: I think you should join us every week from here on out watching an episode. O.
Speaker 2: Thank thank you for the infante. Right.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you ask you why why does it you just can't watch yourself or is it the show and as a whole.
Speaker 2: It's a I don't It's just like there was a lot going on for me time wise. I so like I did watch the show and think, oh my god, Like I really feel like there were some missed opportunities of like some funny stuff and whatever the reboot that we did, you know, and I wish we had, like just because because the show was incredibly melodramatic. You think you're watching these storylines and you're going, oh my god, and then like the sad music plays through and the.
Speaker 1: Things actor looks away.
Speaker 2: God. Yeah, it was all like you know, in the camera moves and the things the zooms is, So it would have been that would have been super funny to like do more of reboot. I always had a very different, like meta concept for the reboot of we were already doing this rebooted show, so it was like this like behind the scenes, but then also on set on the characters, so people got a little more of a book.
Speaker 1: We were trying to get there, but we didn't have enough ramp onto that freeway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot. I mean, that's a that was a hard show. I think too, like re reboot, because the audience there are like our diehard audience. They wanted something that we weren't willing to give. I gave.
Speaker 1: I still think we were willing or ready or I gave ten years. I mean, because I remember having the initial conversation with you and thinking, I don't know if he's going to do it. He's really on the fence. But you did see it as an opportunity to do something different, in new and refreshing and come at it from a different angle.
Speaker 2: I remember I really championed that idea because it was like listen, I genuinely felt like, if anything was going to bring it back together, a concept like that would be the thing, because if it was just a straight reboot, Oh we want you to come back, We're going to see where David Silver is now, and you know, and you were very against that. I was like, nope, that was and that had been brought to us a few different times.
Speaker 1: Well let me ask you this then, or do you still feel the same way. Would you would you never play David Silver again?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, you would?
Speaker 1: Or you would?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: You would never say yes to a reboot of that, like where you're playing a straight character. Never is a very strong word.
Speaker 2: There would have to be something really interesting about it. I wouldn't want I would not want to come back and just play continue the show.
Speaker 1: Just random storylines, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there would have to be something really interesting about it where it was like as an actor, oh that's fun, Like that's a that's an interesting reason for me. Something's got to motivate me other than just doing the show and sort of the paycheck of it, Like it's I love the concept of doing something for the fan base, but it would have to be something that fulfills me. Also, if I'm just on set doing what we did for ten years, I'd be miserable.
Speaker 1: Well, we probably wouldn't be going for ten years. That really doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 2: Totally, although you never know. Yeah, who knows? How many seasons now have you done of this.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna do ten because there's ten seasons in the show.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, did you think you'd be doing a podcast and doing ten seasons of it?
Speaker 1: No? I really didn't even think that through when we started this podcast, of course. Not no, but it goes quicker than the first.
Speaker 2: We never did when we were doing the show. No, we had no call to me. It was like it was a fun pilot. Okay, cool and nice to meet you all, and then like.
Speaker 1: Oh, we get to go and do this every day. Okay, that's fun. I like the people we get to. They have good craft service here, like my clothes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It was so crazy to the pickups we were getting of, like you're picked up for three more seasons. Remember those calls where it was like you're kid, like holy.
Speaker 1: And thirty three episodes a season?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, god, so many episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bananas, bananas. We did it though. I'm so proud of us. We did it. We finished it, and you know what, there's something like we've talked about it before. I think like this is the gift that keeps on giving and not just I'm not talking about money, I'm not talking about fame. I'm not talking about any of that. I'm talking about like our relationships and the depth of the history we all have together, and the fact that we're just bound together for eternity, like when you know, we've seen it, when Luke died, when Shannon died. It's all of us, and it's going to be that way when the rest of us go. You know, we're always going to be associated with.
Speaker 2: One another, whether you like it or not, Like we are this. I always equate us to like plane crash survivors that have this shared experience that nobody else understands except for the people that were in it, and so our bond through it all. Oh yeah, how can we not create a bond? How it's we grew.
Speaker 1: Up in those hallways in eyes.
Speaker 2: We grew up in those hallways and van eyes, and then we also grew up having the experiences we had on weekends, like doing these appearances and these things where it was like, oh my god, what is what's going on? Yeah? How are this many people showing up to a thing? Why do they give a shit that I'm there? Like this is so this is so strange. The whole experience was so surreal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still messed with your head a little bit.
Speaker 2: Probably. I still tell stories, and I don't I don't feel like I'm telling stories about myself, like I feel like I'm sharing other people's stories because I don't, like I remember the visuals of myself being in it, but it still seems unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Like an out of body thing that happened.
Speaker 2: I in an eye in Spain and like all these crazy stories where it's like, oh my god, that's right. Like I go to Spain now to work and there aren't fifteen thousand people that show up at the airport instead.
Speaker 1: That's not You're like, wait, where is everybody right?
Speaker 2: That whole? I mean, my popularity is really much like you do an appearance and there's five people and they like fairly clap.
Speaker 1: I'm curious from a man's perspective, because there was talk about this between Kelly and Brandon. It's your decision, it's our decision kind of talk, like, Kelly, you get to choose what you want to do with this, this is your He even says it's your decision. But I was like, and Kelly was very like, it's our decision. But I do think it's It's just how did you feel about that as a man, like if you were in that position.
Speaker 2: I think ultimately it is a the woman's decision because you have to go through pregnancy and child like it's it is. It's a life altering thing in very different ways between a man and a woman. Like I think I think a man's job in a lot of ways starts more toward the end of pregnancy and childbirth. But it's like you've got to do a woman asked to do seven eight months on her you know, I wasn't waking up with like morning sickness and things like that. Like I wasn't going through those things, So it's easy for me to be like, oh no, we'll make this work. It'll be great. It's like it's sure, you know. That's I don't know if I don't know if a man can really say that. I think. I think when you are married, it's a very different joint decision because now it's like, how is is our life ready for this? Whereas when you're not, it's kind of like, you know, we were dating, we could not be dating.
Speaker 1: In another Yeah, it was interesting, Brandon said, like at first he was like, we can handle a baby, we can do this we we we wee wait, and then it wasn't until Kelly was like, it's not we, it's me. Is this happened to me? Yes, it's happening to you too, but it has to end up being my choice. And I think that scene, did you do you remember the scene with Kelly and Jackie in the in the bathroom, dark bathroom?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What?
Speaker 1: Mom? Like she fully comes back at her with exactly what she shouldn't have, like, how could you let this happen to yourself?
Speaker 2: Right? So I had It's it's funny, like I am watching it. I wish because I know you could have done it really well. I really wish that they would have had a little more connection with Kelly being pregnant and being emotional within all of it, just chemically on top of it. So the things you were saying and the and some of the reactions, people were like, she's allowed to have these, but it seemed a little more like you're watching as a rational human being and you're like, God, she's really overacting, you know, like overreacting to this situation, Like why is she so so frustrated or annoyed with this person? And it's like, Okay, if you put yourself in her shoes. She's going through all of it right now. So I wish they would have like did a deeper dive into that, because I know you could have really played this out of that, but I think it would have been really fun for you to do, like to be to play the manic side of it all.
Speaker 1: She was very level headed, which I like for Kelly because she's not always historically been level headed, right And I think now at this stage as a character, she's more sort of secure in herself and realizes that she's on her own ultimately and she needs to take care of herself, you know. I think she stopped putting that on her father and on the guys that she was with, so now she just feels like more mature, I think for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and there's no more mature of a story, no, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure that there were so many girls you know, that had grown up with us for these seven seasons so far, and that had experienced this, you know, or you know, had had to have these talks with their moms or their boyfriends, and like how much they could. I was literally glued to the TV set just watching it as a pure fan of there.
Speaker 2: Because you've watched all the episodes leading up to it. Yeah, you're completely invested in these characters you've created separation. I watched this episode and I was like, oh my god, we were on a show, you know. I see it. I see the opening credits and I see my name, and it's like, oh my god, like I remember. So I'm not invested the same way. I'm way more. I was watching it again from a much more like narcissistic self judging as an actor place.
Speaker 1: I just want you to keep watching it so you can appreciate the show fully, like the way the fans did, you know. And I didn't realize that what even happened to me when I started. I would be like rolling my eyes at stuff in the beginning, but for sure, I mean now, it's just I'm so into it. I'm a super fan. I've got the look, I've got the googly guys.
Speaker 2: This show this like I was. I was watching it and then Noah came in and I said, oh, you should watch this show because Noah just turned thirteen. It's like it's it's appropriate.
Speaker 1: Now did he recognize you that you?
Speaker 2: I know? I said, I was like, this is my old show. Oh and Zaan was in here too, the three year old who he looked at it for a second and was like, oh that is you know, that's you, and then he went he flew in the other room and did what three year olds do. Good.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 2: But it's but it's funny. Like I in watching it, I could see the appeal within that age group of what it is we were making. Because and especially that's why I asked you in the beginning, like is this one of the digitally remastered ones? Like what? Because it looked so good and I was watching it genuinely going, so it looks like a good show. Yeah, like I see what the kids are watching. Oh yeah, I see all the other stuff and what we were doing like absolutely not only hell holds up, but was really good. Like they were. I'd see where our budget was going, aside from you know, like paychecks to everybody. I was like, oh, they're really The way it was shot, the way it was lit, the way everything it was really it was legit. It was legit. It was a real show.
Speaker 1: If nothing else, take that away from you having to watch an episode for our podcast today. It just now like it's good to hear you like being proud of it and recognizing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really watched it, and I was like, no, we were. It was a real It was a real show because it didn't feel like it to me when we were making it, because we were shooting it fan eyes. We had these long days we were shooting the double up episodes and the things.
Speaker 1: We were literally just doing our job, punching our survive.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, God, I want to get through the days so I can get home because I have all this other stuff going on. And so it was like you try and get home and you had your separate life. But then as the storylines started, they started writing more based on what our actual lives were, it was harder to go home and separate from the it was. It became this really like tumultuous time near the end for me, I know for sure. I was like, I don't know how to separate the right. I want to get home and I want to just be home and focus on my home life. But I can't.
Speaker 1: But you can't cause you go home and you're like, wait, who am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really am I Do I think this way? Or do I think that way?
Speaker 2: I was like I was, and you know, they had me doing all of this stuff for David. So like later on in the run of it, like you know, when David was performing songs on the show, like I was making those songs in my studio at home. So it's you just become less and less Like I would get home and Okay, I've really got to finish this thing because Ken Miller needs it by tomorrow night. You know, it needs to be submitted and go into the edit and stuff. And we shoot it in two days. So it was like I just the I can't. I was coming from a very a place of like, this is a machine, and I didn't feel the same like appreciation for it at the time because it was so hard, don't know, it was so hard making that show. By the end, we were it was a crazy, greased up machine that we were just sort of in on. And I always say, you know, the personal stuff and the things that we were going through at times, and I to me, I'm always curious to have those conversations with people because it's like, God, I know what I was going through, Like what were you going through at that point? Because you hear mixed stories and it's like, Okay, people aren't you know, we aren't like normally difficult people, but we were going. We were there for ten years and we went through difficult things. So how then did those come across on set when we were just having those days where it was like, I can't I.
Speaker 1: Think people I felt in general, not even now looking back, I feel like people the crew, our bubble, they had such compassion I think for us as just humans and what was being asked of us and what we were going through developmentally or in our home lives. And I always felt that they had places in their heart to really give us that allowance to kind of sure not do great sometimes. So that was a good thing that we had.
Speaker 2: It's all about having that support system they were we through all ten seasons. Even though crew changed and yeah, people in positions changed, it was still they came into a machine that was already running a certain way. So they stepped in and I think quickly found their footing within it. I remember playing Backammon with Billy Greens like towards the end, because he just came in and was like, just got it. Everybody they came in got it. You know, when we were cycling through makeup and hair and the trailer and guest stars and things like. We really had this machine going at that point, and it was a real God it shouldn't have worked as well as it did, but it worked. I mean we were a very complicated bunch, but also incredibly professional, like incredibly just showing up for your.
Speaker 1: Call time at six am every day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what for sure?
Speaker 1: Sixteen seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty twenty year old person is that responsible.
Speaker 2: Especially at the height of success.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had right when there's tons of stuff going on at home in your personal.
Speaker 2: Life crazily just spun out of control and not been there. So no, we held it together. Surprisingly wealthy.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of us, speaking of the support of environment. You know, this episode was dedicated to car to my makeup artist. Do you remember him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do, Carlos Yankey, Yeah, yeah, I remember just being so you know, one day he did my makeup and the next day he was dead. Like it was so traumatic.
Speaker 2: I remember when he didn't show up and everybody was like, Where's where's Carlo, What's going on? And then that he passed and was like wait what Yeah, shocking overnight.
Speaker 1: I remember just being so thrown again.
Speaker 2: We were young, like I to hear it. Now it's I I can wrap my head around it a little easier. But at that point we were young and loss just was not It wasn't on my radar at all. Like I still felt like a superhero.
Speaker 1: Well, Carlos, this one was for you, and I'm missed you ever since. So yeah, let's talk about Donna and David's storyline. Okay and David, they're starting to get all like Lucy Goosey, heat it up. They remember that scene duck duck What was it, Lucy goosey, duck duck goose goosey, You remember that. I don't know what. It just popped into my head was when Jim and Cindy went to the the jacuzzi with the swingers. You don't remember that, now, I see, I do remember things.
Speaker 2: Because you've watched them. Yeah, you have that like you're you're so lucky. You could be lucky to Brian mm hmmm, No, because I would have to watch seven seasons of this thing to catch up.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, we don't, binge. We watched one at a week. That's the fun part of it is that we're watching it like they had to watch it back then. Back then, yeah, we're not allowed to. Sometimes I believe the rules, but I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you're not allowed the rules against How would anybody know we can dinge all ten years over a weekend and then just pretend like you're watching one a week.
Speaker 1: I actually would not be able to do that because I wouldn't have any retention for what episode?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Donna and David they're getting more in love, and so.
Speaker 2: Donna and David had it's I in watching that, it was a hard one for me to follow because I was like, wait, okay, where you know, I whenever I see little flashes of things, I most of the time judge by hairstyle, where we were in life and what was going on, It's like, oh okay, David out of shaved head. Okay, so that was what like, you know, I put those things together. So I yeah, they seemed like romantically like things were great. But I.
Speaker 1: And he says he's finally understands now her desire to wait until she's married to have sex with him, right, which is so big. That's like a in that moment when he's like, I finally get it, it felt do you he do you think he didn't get it? You just said that I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know only because just I feel like you got it storylines and the stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was like, he's been he's he's worked. You didn't see this part, but he's been frustrated, he's we've seen all this, like the things that he had to work through. But now he really loves her and so this means something to him too, which I think is in that one line you say, I'm not waiting for you, I'm waiting for us, and that was Oh I got the.
Speaker 2: Chick, incredibly sweet.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. And as a viewer, you're like, Donna and David are so cute together, David and they're young love.
Speaker 2: You want them to.
Speaker 1: Succeed, You want her to So it's coming, it's happening soon. The weight is almost over.
Speaker 2: My friend. But then I know that it goes south at some point.
Speaker 1: I don't. But apparently there are other boyfriends at donna house. Yeah, and I'm like, wait, what we've worked so hard.
Speaker 2: To get it comes in right? Isn't right? After? No? Before this?
Speaker 1: But there's more to come. There's more boys. Apparently there's three more three more seasons, two more seasons.
Speaker 2: Almost Yeah, it can't just be like other in love and then we ride that out to the end. That wasn't the style of our show now and there when.
Speaker 1: You think about it, there is actually so much more to see before it ends that I don't know how they're going to cram all of this stuff for each of these characters in the next two seasons, but they will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll see it.
Speaker 1: I will see it. So did you feel like as David though, were you as Brian, were you asking for them to move the relationship along with Donna? Or because were you did you want to continue that story Learner? Were You're like, I gotta go do other things. Do you remember?
Speaker 2: No, I really like that David and Donna's storyline historically, like I thought there was I thought it was really sweet, and it was really young and genuine, and I love the fact that our characters kind of went in different directions and experienced things, but then we always kind of found each other at the end of it all, and the characters came back together. And I know that that happened. A few times watching this, I was like, oh my god, they're back together now, and.
Speaker 1: You've had some Yeah, you've done some things, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did. We had some obstacles, we had some people around. It was a it was a really sweet. It was sweet, but it got like really spicy, like there was.
Speaker 1: They're making like hardcore making making out in the restaurant, in the in the peach pit, they're making out at Mother's Day breakfast or whatever. I was like, oh my god, get a room, you guys.
Speaker 2: Appropriate, super inappropriate, Like why are we standing off at the you know, yeah, it's a Mother's Day brunch and they're sitting at the table and they're so calm. They're like, oh, look, how sweet that is.
Speaker 1: No, I would not my as a mother. I would not say that. As a mother. I'd be like, oh my god, can you guys stop?
Speaker 2: What are they doing? You'd be yelling stop it.
Speaker 1: But I did ask myself, why are you Why would you wear that giant T shirt to the Mother's Day breakfast?
Speaker 2: It's because that's all I wore. It was Giant T shirts, Giant. That was one of the things in watching the show is I was watching wardrobe going, oh my god, those pants were huge. And it wasn't just mine. Jason had some pants on at one point walking on the beach.
Speaker 1: Well, he had his big giant dockers, Like what are those called big dockers?
Speaker 2: She knows, Yeah, they were massive.
Speaker 1: And I remember he didn't want to take his shoes off on that beach scene. So Kelly is walking, because you do when you walk on the beach, take your.
Speaker 2: If you do. Except we shot at very questionable beaches.
Speaker 1: That's true. We were on like Venice Beach or something, for sure, dodging needles exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I understand not wanting to take your shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, David and Donna went for it. And then the whole David and Valerie storyline was funny because I don't I didn't remember that, Like, I didn't remember that David is the one that bought her or in watching this, bought Valerie out of the club.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if that's going to happen.
Speaker 2: I didn't even remember that David owned.
Speaker 1: He's a part owner, and yeah, wasn't.
Speaker 2: But Steve is the one that started.
Speaker 1: He was like the man, Yeah he was, Like I thought he was going to be the guy behind it, but it ended up being you. And now she's conniving this character. Val has almost no redeeming qualities really other than she's beautiful, right, and sometimes we see the soft side of her. Sometimes we do see like the reason why she is the way she is, but not enough because she does so many devilish things like right, like this like purposefully come like you see her wheels turning?
Speaker 2: How does this end up? Does it? Does David buy?
Speaker 1: I hope?
Speaker 2: So I don't know the club? I mean I assume because David's like, yeah, get the paperwork together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes, You're out of business.
Speaker 2: Ouch. I love, I love like the bad scene ending lines You're out of business as he storms out, and like, you know, I thought he was so cool, like such a dopey line. Yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 1: Good, ridiculous. She got exactly what she wanted again, but it will eventually backfire her on her because she's conniving with Kelly's dad at this point, she's conniving with with the the guy that works for Kelly's dad Corn that character.
Speaker 2: Right. Wait, so Kelly's dad runs.
Speaker 1: The No, She's pulled him into this web of hers thinking this is how I'm gonna get back at Kelly. Ultimately, I'm gonna get her dad.
Speaker 2: To Like I was watching this and I was like, wait, where does this storyline go? Because corn have the whole thing of like, oh, your money's going to go into this and then it's all gonna be great and you're gonna be rich beyond your wildest dreams. Does she then lose it all?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, that's why you watch next week.
Speaker 2: No, you just have to tell me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll send you the synopsis.
Speaker 2: I'll see you at the next convention and you'll be like, so here's the t Valerie lost it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we see also the breaking down kind of of Claire and Steve's relationship. It's it's been happening like it's they're just not good together. I know Amy, who usually does the show with us, she's super fan Jesus cannot stand the character of val and oh really, and she cannot stand the relationship between Steve and Claire really because she's like, they're always fighting. It's not fun to watch. It's not realistic.
Speaker 2: Stephen Claire were a fun relationship though, when they like I So, I don't. And I think it was because you know we would do these We didn't. We weren't doing our table reads at this point. It wasn't until like season eight nine ten, that we were kind of sitting in the office and doing those, so I had no idea what the other storylines were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, we were always only doing our storylines.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would just read through the script.
Speaker 1: I'd go, okay, but my part, my part, my part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we were getting so many scripts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't have time to watch to read the whole thing, and we never had read through, so we didn't I didn't know anything that was happening with the other characters. That's again why it's so fun to watch, because you're like, oh man, there's so much more to the show than.
Speaker 2: I remember, knew who knew? Yeah, you can watch as a viewer and it's like you're kind of subjective on those storylines because you have no idea. So you see like the cliffhanger element of it and the shock and the oh my god, what's coming next.
Speaker 1: I thought the guys in this episode all really showed up so great, Like you were great with Donna, patient kind understanding. Brandon was what he was with Kelly and Steve, even though he had to get there himself because he's very short on patients with her, like I'm not gonna do this, I'm gonna I don't want to fight with you anymore. And I can't control you. I can only control myself. Right, all while his hair wasn't moving at.
Speaker 2: All and did not move all while they were hair spraying him.
Speaker 1: He's still handling it with love. And he goes and visits her dad, yeah, and like tries to bridge that.
Speaker 2: Gap for her and then has like the photo album at the end and all.
Speaker 1: I was crying. I was definitely I got emotional.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm the asshole that was looking at that the shot going. Whose picture was that that was? Had to have been because normally we would it would be a crew member that we would those were the pictures.
Speaker 1: No, but if they go you know, when you do work like shows, movies, whatever, and they need to see that your character as younger, they'll use your real pictures.
Speaker 2: But you got to think though, like our show was before, like especially now with AI, it's unbelievable what people can create.
Speaker 1: Then it had to be an actual picture.
Speaker 2: You can have an actor you know that plays your dad in something and just have a headshot of the woman that played your mom and in AI put them two together, put the two of them together and say, hey, create a bridge between these actors and make them look like family for a photo, and it'll print out and you're like, oh my god, I can see the resemblance in a subtle way. We didn't have that, so it was always like these random crew pictures were like, who the fuck is that on a wake board?
Speaker 1: Like that does I zeroed? And that had to have been Kathleen, Like, there's no denying that was her as a baby, and so I'm assuming that that and the mom did look just like the baby, So I'm assuming that was her real mom, which must have been. And I don't remember if Kathleen still had her mom with her or just so alive, or if they were close or not. But I just thought like, as an actress, that must have been helpful to have that visual of her real mom, you know, to play that kind of really emotional moment there that made.
Speaker 2: It was really really great at finding at like truly connecting with those emotions and those things, like the the little bits I've seen here and there, And then I remember working with it, like we worked together a lot near the end, did you. Yeah, they because they put David and Claire together.
Speaker 1: No, you've already had your thing? Did we in the beginning of Claire? No, but now it's come I think she's leaving the show soon, Lorraine. When does Claire's character leave the show again?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like she was there.
Speaker 1: I think it's this season, at the end of the season, then eight.
Speaker 2: The end of seven.
Speaker 1: But she is great.
Speaker 2: To do three seasons without Kathleen Robertson, there's no way, is there.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Maybe end of seven she leaves and the seven Okay, I mean when for that for that matter, for that point, like I Shehannon, just being in three seasons of the show, I know, it blows my mind because I'm like, wait, what that seemed like a lot longer than three seasons.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, how wait what season was it when Gabrielle left?
Speaker 1: We already saw that. So that was the season five she had a baby and moved, but then she came back.
Speaker 2: I love having I love the fact that it's two people with such terrible memories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just physically right now, we're just.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't I literally don't remember anything.
Speaker 1: You know, people are listening right now being like, oh, they don't even know what they're talking about. You have no idea why do you do your research?
Speaker 2: David was wearing the purple shirt I love, Like Darren knows all of that stuff. Oh, David was wearing like a crocodile thing with the thing when he walked into the so and he and he entered the room, you know, left foot first, Like he knows the details of stuff, and I'm like, none of it. No. People ask me what was your favorite episode, and it's like, I don't. I honestly don't remember an episode.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I say to that? Every time? I always say the pilot because it's the only one I can truly remember.
Speaker 2: Right, And the pilot was and it was special, yeah, like Tim Hunter directing it, Like I remember, I remember it all, and I remember us being on set and being like this is so cool, Like this is really fun doing something like this because I'd never seen it before, it had never been done before.
Speaker 1: I always wish like that the show could have kept that that look, the visual even just the visual, how do you though? Like how because it was so like real and raw, like like an eighties rom com. We had no sets and then we just got confined to those walls on stages and the blocking and you.
Speaker 2: Know, college I remember walking on the stage and seeing the college and going, oh my god, they have like the quad, they have all the stuff.
Speaker 1: It was massive.
Speaker 2: We don't really need to go to Occidental College to shoot anything.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not sacked. We loved getting out of that warehouse so nice.
Speaker 2: I loved going to Occidental.
Speaker 1: Any other characters we should talk about. We talked about Val and her crazy scheme to get you to buy the club.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to see if she goes broke.
Speaker 1: Yes, me too, I don't know what's going to happen. And then the Clarence Steve line. I think, you know, I think they're going to be breaking up soon.
Speaker 2: How could they not? They don't like each other.
Speaker 1: They just like to have the makeup sex.
Speaker 2: It was a sweet moment at the end with Steve and Claire and the photo album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so sweet. But do you love when you watch Especially when I watch Iron acting, it's just so much fun, Like I am, I have pure joy watching him all the time because you never know what he's going to do or say, like when he was singing in the shower, it's just the last word.
Speaker 2: I'd like. I saw the things like uh, when Brandon sticks his head into talk and then he did like the pull himself out of the doorway. And I saw that, and I was like, oh my god, I remember that. We would like we would fit those in every scene. We could like that.
Speaker 3: I forgot about all the little things, all the little moments. Yeah, all the little stuff that we did, like good nighty. Remember that good nighty. I said that to him recently in Belgium.
Speaker 2: Nice nighty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I reminded him that the other day in when we were in Belgium, and it made him laugh. He was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just this has been the best having you on the show, and we.
Speaker 2: Have accomplished nothing. This has been, for the most part, I would say, a really poor job at recapping an episode.
Speaker 1: Absolutely horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you're looking at hiring us just purely to recap things, you might want to rethink that.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm doing my best.
Speaker 2: If you if you are looking to find two people reminiscing in a fun way, you've come to the right place. I know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's fun because you know, people listening grew up with us. They feel so connected. Yeah, for sure, which we know now from you know, being able to meet our fans at cons.
Speaker 2: And I get it. I understand it for sure. Best.
Speaker 1: Well, I really appreciate you standing in for Torry today.
Speaker 2: Of course, Jen, this is super fun. Thank you for asking me to come in and do this.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you are available.
Speaker 2: I so am my. It was super fun to watch an episode because I was yay.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you liked it. Okay, good. I have to remind everybody that next week we have season seven, episode thirty coming up Senior week, so be sure to watch it so we can rip it apart.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: What is so we can tell you everything that we don't remember about it? Okay?
Speaker 2: What is everybody wearing? Oh man?
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks Brian, I love you.
Speaker 2: Bye, everyone, I love you too,