Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll get right into it. It's part two of the Wildest Backstage Stories.
Speaker 2: But this time we're gonna talk to you about it because I'm sure you've probably seen some stuff.
Speaker 1: And that list. Yes, it was a little wacky. So it's your turn now.
Speaker 3: To do the dish.
Speaker 4: Oh no, okay, so yes, I've seen a lot of stuff until I moved hotels. Now, when I moved hotels, I saw nothing because I used to get in trouble. I would get in trouble. I don't understand. All right, I'll explain. Here's one story. We'll start off with this one story. So one night I was at this point, I believe I was staying at the Marriotte. Okay, my travel lodge days were over and I was at the Marriotte. But we went over to hang out with the boys. So everybody was in one room and we were just sitting there minding our own business, just talking. You know. There was five or six of us having a conversation, and everybody would leave their doors with the latch, you know, so you can come in and out of rooms. That's just the way it was back then. Mikey Whipwreck runs into the room and grabs me, and he says, you have to see this. And I have no idea what's going on because I'm just in the quiet room chatting. So I go, yeah, what is it? Okay, blah blah blah. So he's now he's got me by my wrist or he's holding my hand. He's got me and he's pulling me by the arm down the corridor to this other room. Now, when we get to the other room, I see some of the wives, some of the girlfriends peeking in this door, and they're all commenting. They're all saying, ew ew, so gross, eh, how could you? Oh, yes, slide, eh, you pig, Oh, your whore. All these different things are coming out of their mouths. Mikey pulls me in and it's a girl butt naked on her knees, and it's five wrestlers, Oh my god, standing in a line. Oh boy naked. I'm not saying who, because I'm not going to get in trouble a second time. I got in trouble the first time. All I said was oh my god or something like that. But I was loud because I was just like, oh my eyes, oh my god. Oh I didn't see anything. I gotta go, you know, and I left walked out. Mikey's hilarious. The women are palled. I'm just like, what did I just see? The girl was servicing one and then she went to the next one and was servicing. They were in a line, you know, it was like a porn was like very organized of yes, they were all lined up and easy for easy access for the girl to just go around and do her deal. And you know, I went back to the room, and I think I told people what I saw, but it was just like, what are you gonna do? Just started chatting again. No big deal. Well it was a big deal according to the girl, because I was Francine, one of the you know performers. She saw me, got up, started screw crying and all this bullshit, and she runs out of the room naked into the hallway. Now she didn't stop when all those other girls came in, but because it was me and I saw her, she got embarrassed or whatever. And the boys got mad at me because I popped in and ruined their fun. The other girls didn't ruin their fun. I ruined their fun. So now I got all this heat on me. They go, they tell Paul I get a phone call. I'm just like, I didn't do anything wrong. Mikey pulled me into this room and I came out of nowhere and it blew over. But I mean, I apologize. I ruined everybody's blowjobs? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Is this where you have to apologize to the locker room guys?
Speaker 2: Look, I'm so sorry, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's just so much the eyes can handle.
Speaker 2: Uh Like, why would you have to be any bit apologiet for something so stupid?
Speaker 4: Do you think the girl would have like at least flinched with the other Like there were like fourrified broads in front of me saying, oh gross, calling her names. All I said was oh my god. I'm like, oh what's god? Yeah, you know whatever. It wasn't like I screamed pig or whore. I was just like, ah, what what am I saying? Okay, Mike can get me out of here, you know, and we laugh. And because I'm one of the boys, she got embarrassed and you know, ran out into the hallway and was mortified and da da da da da. And I was just like, and I didn't know who she was. I don't know who she is, so I got I guess I got heat for it. I got in trouble for it. Sorry, whatever life goes on, ECW's closed your Years later, I'm in my ECW jacket. It's wintertime. I'm at a casino with my mother, who's old. We're playing a slot machine together. We're having a nice day, and I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and I don't know who it is, and it's a girl and she says, excuse me, are you Francine from E CW? And I go, yes, yes, I am hello, how are you? And she says, I don't know if you remember me, but I did a lot of not nice things. And the light bulb went off in my head and I went, holy shit, that's the girl. And I pretended I didn't know because I didn't want to embarrass her, and I didn't want her to keep talking in front of my old mom, like, you know, like have some courtesy. It's an old lady sitting.
Speaker 2: Here, hold that thought a few hot dogs and told her hold these no.
Speaker 4: Yes, I just said no, I'm sorry, I don't remember you, and she said, uh, there's something to the to the point of, you know, I made a lot of wrong decisions back then, but I'm not that person anymore. And I just wanted to apologize to you and say hello and blah blah blah. And I said, oh, well, it's nice seeing you again. I'm sorry, I don't remember who you are, but you know, got speed and see you later. And she walked away. I told my mom exactly what I was like, Mom, that was the girl, But I would have never embarrassed her to her face, because that's I mean, who does that. That's pretty embarrassing, I would think, you know, but to this day, why would you not get up and run out for the first person who comes in and sees you?
Speaker 2: Right, Because if it's private and you're trying to do something behind closed doors, the first time the door.
Speaker 1: Opens, then don't you go, oh you cover up? You know, you're like, oh my god, I can't believe.
Speaker 4: He did not. She carried on, and and the thing that bothered me about it, if all the boys wanted to keep this sacred close the fucking door, Yeah, why did you have the latch? You want to you know, maybe maybe a guy number six wanted to come in and get on there.
Speaker 1: That was gonna be one of my questions.
Speaker 4: Probably, I mean that's the only thing I can think of. Why the latch was open on the door or the you know, it wasn't. If you want privacy, shut the door and then nobody would have came in because those doors lock you unless you had a key, which we didn't have the key. It was just the latch was there, So Mikey pushed the door open, and there she was. I saw everything.
Speaker 1: Two questions to follow that up. One was it common?
Speaker 2: And this is another reasons I'm just thinking the party atmosphere. Was it common for wives and girlfriends to commingle if there was a scenario like that going on, or was that kind of stuff not done in plain sight that was maybe done behind a locked door?
Speaker 4: It you know, it really depends. Like there were certain girlfriends or wives that kind of were always around because they would come to the shows and then they would be they would hang out, and then there were times like especially like if it wasn't in Philly, if we were on the room, there'd be no one there, and I mean it'd be a circus. You know, it's just everybody just doing whatever. But the thing, like I said, the thing that bothered me was why did the girl care? Is it because I was who I am, because I'm one of the boys, because I was a performer. I you know, I feel like if the girl had any dignity at all, she should have stopped when the first person went into that room, right, But she did not. And there were there were five or six women ahead of me. I saw them go into the room. I saw them, I heard what they said to her. She just kept going. But when when it was me and I, and honestly, it was like I kind of like went in there and I was like a deer in the headlights. I kind of froze because I couldn't believe what I saw, right, Because I really you hear stories, and the boys would tell you stories, but I didn't witness a lot of the debauchery. I wasn't in the room for because I didn't want to be around that kind of stuff. That's not my deal. So when Mikey just was like, you got to see this, It's hilarious, It's hysterical, it's so funny. It's just like this is gross, Like what is so funny about this? You know what I mean? It was just weird. It was awkward for me. I'm sure it was awkward for the girl. But why was everybody mad at me? I wasn't the one that well, I guess I kind of was because she I was the only one that affected her. But everybody else they were yelling obscenities at the girl and she just kept going.
Speaker 1: In the moment, you know, she couldn't break the fourth wall.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I was accused of ruining everybody's fund.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, I got what was Paul's comments to you? So you get the phone call, you pick up it's Paul.
Speaker 4: No, I don't even remember. It was kind of like, you know, the boys said that you kind of cock blocked or something, and I explained, I said, look, this is what happened. I didn't even want to be in that room. I didn't know what I was, where I was going, what I was getting into. I was pulled into a room. I saw what I saw, and I made a comment like, oh my god, you know, I gotta get out of here. I think I said, oh God, I gotta get out of here. The girl looked at me and panicked and just got up and just ran like a like. I got out of the room, and then she was like right behind me. Oh my God. And then the boy like she was like, oh, there trying to It wasn't my fault that she said, no blame her, don't Why are you blaming me. It wasn't like I said, honey, they're gonna rape you. You better get out of it. I didn't say no, I didn't say anything. I didn't even know. I was just like I gotta get out of.
Speaker 2: He reacted, and then you you know, he reacted in a way somebody who wasn't anticipating heads up.
Speaker 4: Mikey. He just said yeah. He was just like you you have to see this. And I was just like, okay, sounds like fun, you know. And then after that it was like you're not all allowed to come to the travel Lodge anymore. I was okay, that's fine. So then I got heat, like Mikey got mad at me for the longest time because I wouldn't hang out. And I was just like I was told not to go to the travel Lodge because I guess I ruined everyone. Like I was getting heat from everybody, and I was like I didn't even do anything. That's ridiculous. It was so dumb, so dumb, and like Shane was. Shane was one of the people. You're not allowed to go to the Travelodge anymore. Yeah, And I said, look, they're my friends too, and he's like, stay away from that scene. I don't want you there. Stay away from that scene.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure he was doing it in a way of like just keep you know, keep your keep, like.
Speaker 4: I guess he was, but he just he didn't like the he didn't like what went on at the travel Lodge. And uh, I remember him being one of the people. Now. I don't know if the boys told him get her out of here because she's cock blocking all her fun. Maybe that was the key. He didn't say it. He didn't tell me why. He was just like he shouldn't be around the travel Lodge, don't go there. And then Mike he's like, oh, you're too good to hang with us. I'm like, no, I'm I'm not too good to hang with you. Like I love. I loved going to the travel Lodge because it was just a party, Like we would go to the bar, we would have drinks, we would be with the fans, we'd have drinks, we'd watch the show at two am. I I enjoyed that, but then I had to stay at the Marriot. I wasn't allowed to go there anymore. So now I'm stuck up and I'm not allowed to go, uh hang with oh the mid carters or you know, you're you're the main event. Now you don't want to you don't hang out with us anymore. So I got heat on both sides. I couldn't I couldn't win wow. And for the longest time, Mikey was mad at me and he didn't talk to me, and then we we finally hash. I was like, why are you so bitter? I don't understand. I would get a half assed hello at the shows, and I'm like, Mikey, and finally he told me. I was like, that's not my fault. Go talk to the franchise and go, you know. And he was like, I always thought you just didn't want to hang with us. I'm like, no, I'm dying to go over there. I was bored at the Marriotte half the time. There was no one there and there was nothing to do. You know. We'd go out to eat and then we go to bed. But they they they always had a party going on over there.
Speaker 1: Put your picture up at the front door. He is the ruiner of fun.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you I wanted to have fun too. Well, no, but I mean, I just I just found it ridiculous that the boys got mad at me when all the other even you know, whether it was a wife, a girlfriend, or just a fan putting their face in and saying, look at that pig. She didn't even move. Somebody goes, no, it's Francine, and goodness gracious, give me a wow.
Speaker 1: What a story man?
Speaker 2: Again, Like I said the other day, why do I love this business?
Speaker 1: What is it about this that I love so much?
Speaker 4: So fun?
Speaker 1: At that part?
Speaker 4: So fun? I mean, like craft getting shunned by your friends is just so fun.
Speaker 1: So yeah, of course I do so all right.
Speaker 4: And this is a shoot. I don't even remember this girl's name. All I remember is she was older. She was an older woman, and she came in with her boyfriend, who was a wrestler, and I guess they came for a tryout. Now I want to say the boyfriend was pimping her out in the back to do this, because where was he. I don't remember where he was. But we had a girl's locker room and a guy's locker room. I guess the girls locker room must have been the bathroom. We had a women's bathroom, which you know, sometimes it was really rare for us, Like if we went to like a school or something, there'ld be the men's room the women's room. So we got to have our own changing area, which was always a treat. Most of the time, it was just a big locker room. So I remember I'm in the girl's bathroom and somebody I don't remember which guy, but this guy, one of the boys, bust in and they were like, you got to come in the men's bathroom. And I was like, no, because I'm fun, and they know I'm fun. You got to come see this. It's the girl. It's the girl who tried out. And I'm like, what is she doing? And they're like, oh, she's putting on a show. And I'm like, uh uh, I'm not going in there because probably I go in there cock blocker that I am, she'll stop everything and everybody would be mad at me. I said no, I said, not interested. I said, but I'll hear this story afterwards. Right, So they leave. I can't remember who it was. Uh, Like twenty thirty minutes go by and then I see the girl and she's like all disheveled, you know, and her makeup's all run on her face, and I'm just like, oh god, what the hell happened? Now? Right? Allegedly she goes in I don't know if it was. I think it was the men's room. Was it the men's room? She it was somewhere where. Maybe she was sitting on a sink, but she was named it. And she had a pack of cigarettes. And Ball's mahoney had a big part in this, because you know, he loved the ladies. She was smoking the cigarette with her vagina. Oh okay, So all the guys were like, she was smoking a cigarette or pushy, Oh my god, you had to say it, And I'm just like what she She had spread her legs, she was smoking a cigarette and then she stuck it in her vagina and it was lighting up. So she must have been doing Keegel cagles. Yeah, and she literally smoking it with her.
Speaker 1: Vagina and blowing the smokeout.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that, but she was down there doing the deed and uh, you know, uh, you can hear like you can hear hooting and hollering when this was going, Like I heard, yeah, but I didn't. I said, I'm not going in there. Something weird's happening, and I don't want to be a part of it. So I don't know if anything else was done sexually. That's the one thing everybody was astonished by that she smoked the cigarette with her pussy. It was just so talented.
Speaker 1: And it's very talented.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to deny its talent ability. It's very talented. Now, is it very sanitary? Is it very sure?
Speaker 4: Boss took that out and probably smoked it or lifted.
Speaker 2: I am writing down a name that I'm going to ask you off the air because I'm going to take a guess at You said you don't remember, but I'm going to take it.
Speaker 4: Honest to god, I don't remember. I know that she looked older and the guy looked older. There were some indie, indie people, but I don't remember their names, and they they did not do well on the tryout, so we didn't hire.
Speaker 1: Them, Okay, right, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it had anything to do with what she did in the in the privacy of the men's bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe they weren't feeling they wanted that on the on the road or.
Speaker 4: In the Uh yeah, I don't. I don't know either, but I just remember everybody was just like, oh my god. It sounded like like those movies you see, like a bachelor party thing where the stripper comes in and she does it trick or something. That's what this girl was doing. And then I think she actually came up to me afterwards and was like, uh, again with the no disrespect thing. I've gotten that a couple of times from a bit. Yeah, and again I think I said, you just disrespected yourself. I have nothing to do with that, and I walked away from her. I didn't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, what a line. That's a great line. It's true, but it's a great line. It's like, it sounds really good comment.
Speaker 4: I said that the two people that I recall, and she was one of them, and I was just like, no, have some I mean, have some dignity. Why what do you think you're gonna get a job. And if you do get the job, how are these men going to look at you after that? I don't care how talented you are, there's always gonna be that time you smoke that cigarette when your pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all we're gonna remember.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Both of these stories make me want to say one thing, ew no, no, no, he.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And there's a lot more that happened, but those are the two that I I just remember saying to myself really really so, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you blew away yesterday's stories. I hate to tell you the ones that I went over. I went the Junkyard dog ones kind of sitting with me the wrong way.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I don't know. I guess if you're on drugs or alcohol and you really need your fix, you'll do anything to get that. But don't you get a draw for your drugs. I don't know.
Speaker 1: And in the eighties they're printed money in the w w F com.
Speaker 4: Get paid well back then. I don't know. There's there's there's so much uh that I've seen a lot of it's in the vault. I would never tell because you know, I don't I'm not here to get anybody in trouble. So I know a lot of you get mad when I don't name names, but I'm sorry. I mean, I'm still kind of in the business and I don't need any heat. So try and put two to two and two together and figure it out but uh, you know, I've seen a lot and I'm sure there's a lot I haven't seen out there. And they think they're rock stars and they could do no harm, no foul. It's a big party, and uh it's gross. Traveledge, Baby, Traveledge is the cylinder of sin. That's what we called it. The whole Traveloge needed a big condom over it because it was so disgusting but so fun.
Speaker 2: Wonder and it's where we will cap it and we will maybe talk about this again someday and see what else we can dig up.
Speaker 1: For the Queen of Extreme, it's the chat there. We will catch you on the flip side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Francine franc Queen Extreme on the Extreme Eies up here and the Queen Extreme Podcast Eyes up Here. It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme f and the Legacy is the Woman of the Dreams Legend on the scene franc Scene Podcast. What you mean with your tramplads to show you what you need just understand the Queens from the beginning of time Odds here, our heart Radio, shine only ahead and tell you a story from the wind. The Legend Eyes up and the Queen Nobody like Fresh Scene eies up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast, Eyes up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast, Eyes up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast Odes up here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast podcast