Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bone.
Speaker 1: Got that happy light on here. This was Amy's light. She brought it up a long time ago, and I oddly got a note from my doctor a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 3: You can see it if you're watching.
Speaker 1: It is bright, and he was like, hey, since you don't see the sun in the morning, and our bodies a lot of times will wake up with the presence of the sun, you should get one of these lights. It's not equal to the sun, but it's the closest thing possible. And I never just never went through with it. I guess forgot about it. The name he had one shell you can't mind you order another one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're from Amazon there about thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: I've been so happy all day. Really really, it's working on you man.
Speaker 4: I've never been happier at our new studio. They should just install it be paneled.
Speaker 1: Stop stop, you know, you know it's that new studio.
Speaker 3: It's I don't like that album, Kanye. They're always gonna put out.
Speaker 2: It's never gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You just kept waiting for It's like it's going to be out. It never came out and then they just had a meeting about it the other day. I know I've had times does of meetings about it, but it's like we've been telling us we're moving for a long time, and I do think they are, but who knows whens are gonna be there?
Speaker 4: Question?
Speaker 3: They question? Tell me, what do you think about this?
Speaker 4: Have they even started like construction?
Speaker 1: I don't know why construction, but I've designed the whole thing, but I don't know if they started building yet.
Speaker 4: Time's flying, you know, it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ray told us that Rachel hasn't up the ground yet.
Speaker 5: They're supposed to do something here in March or April. March yet, but they projected move and date I think move now to like late September.
Speaker 1: So with that, we have to be out of this building by a certain point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're gonna start transitioning us in August and start doing testing to make sure the show and the boards function and everything.
Speaker 3: When do you think we'll actually move? Honestly, honestly twenty twenty five?
Speaker 5: But no, But I mean on the real though, they we have to get out of this building at some point because we no longer own it and we've extended our least far beyond what we're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: What's the company here? Are they? Agents?
Speaker 6: Frogs?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sports agents and like RIBA and all those kind of people.
Speaker 3: Can't we get a deal.
Speaker 6: Then a deal of what like to stay with them?
Speaker 3: No? Sports? That represent us in sports?
Speaker 6: Well, you guys should go talk to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do sports, well play sports.
Speaker 6: Yep, you can even b guess with them because they represent a lot of people as well.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh my god, you guy should be using them a year ago.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know about you guys, but every time I leave the garage or whatever, I kind of.
Speaker 3: Look see if there's any athletes. Have you ever seen athlete here? I've never seen not worn.
Speaker 6: Well, this company's based off I just saw a horseshoe thrower.
Speaker 3: They're here in West Bowler, so.
Speaker 5: They probably do a lot of like international business or business outside of here.
Speaker 4: I've met the founder at a party before.
Speaker 3: Oh it's pretty cool. How did that happen? But you start talking about.
Speaker 4: Work, I don't really remember. I think we were talking about Haiti.
Speaker 3: That's what we often do at parties.
Speaker 4: Haiti.
Speaker 3: Hey, you want talking about something? How about hate?
Speaker 4: I think it was like a baby shower for Caroline Hobby at some point.
Speaker 1: I don't know, what's the lady's name that started the company, Lou Taylor? And then why did she start it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They just talked about Haiti.
Speaker 1: Dude, I thought she actually had some information about it.
Speaker 4: No, but I mean, yeah, that's I just remember that's the one time I met her. But I didn't know she spent time West Coast and here and had been involved in Haiti. And then I've seen pictures of her on Instagram with Diddy. That's all. That is all I know.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: You said, where did he just got some sexual assault charges against him? Oh that's not good from a dude that worked with them. I think it was on TMZ allegedly was something liked that out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a legend.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm pretty sure there was a story, though I didn't make that out. I'm allegedly, No, there is a story. Allegedly there's a story, and then we get the story allegedly it happened. But I guess supposedly.
Speaker 2: He was forced to have relations and what did he could watch for his gratification?
Speaker 3: Wait, who's having the relations?
Speaker 2: The guy that's filed the lawsuit with who though I prostitutes and got it? Oh yeah, well allegedly.
Speaker 1: Well let's hope it's not true, you know, right, yeah, right, you know. I just I just left it out there. Nobody said anything, so I thought you're rooting against hope.
Speaker 4: Gosh. But if something like that is not true, it's just.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of stuff on tiktalk about that.
Speaker 4: Oh really stuff, Oh okay, because it's not and it's like that's said about you. It's like a lot a lot of hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of I got my picturest Dealers helmet up here today that I won.
Speaker 3: Brought it in. How's it look? I got too much stuff up here. I got to mix some crap, but I like it. I mean, it's getting to be a lot, but it looks cool.
Speaker 1: I got a Terry McLaurin signed h Funko. Yeah, receiver from the Washington Redskins, Nope, Commanders Commanders football team. I don't know which one that is, because sometimes you get them from different Yeah, I should take some of the stuff home. I got a Billy Dean race cars car. Gave me mister memorabilia man. I tell you, I'm just gonna bring it in.
Speaker 3: But I got.
Speaker 1: The the coolest thing I've ever won.
Speaker 3: I couldn't oh this, Wow, are you kidding?
Speaker 8: Mike?
Speaker 3: What this Terry mc Terry.
Speaker 1: McLaurin signed washing the Commander's funko.
Speaker 3: You can it's two hundred and fifty bucks. Wow? That really signed? And how much did you win that?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 3: Thirty five bucks? Wow? It's a steal.
Speaker 1: But I lose something, so it all so, yes, I'm not I'm just just doing thirty five and win is I've won.
Speaker 3: I've lost a bunch too.
Speaker 7: And somebody sent me a message about what you want and I don't know if it's true or not.
Speaker 1: It's not anything that anybody knows.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's not somebody said that you want something, and uh, I'll.
Speaker 1: Even do this. It's not even football.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's not what they're Okay, it's the biggest I couldn't believe it. Yeah, it wasn't football, was it?
Speaker 4: Well, you don't know, was it football?
Speaker 3: You're right?
Speaker 1: Why do you do that? Just say, sucker, it wasn't. But when I when I have it, if I even bring.
Speaker 3: It, you'll bring it. You guys are gonna Hey, you can pish your pants. Oh, you bought the tank. Can you imagine you bought the World War two tank?
Speaker 1: What I want to buy is one of those beds that you push that that and you go into the middle of the bed and.
Speaker 3: Zombie bed or whatever. I think it looks awesome, legit.
Speaker 1: I just don't think my sleep number could go on that.
Speaker 3: I don't. It doesn't fold like that a thing.
Speaker 4: It can if you get the one where you just drop straight down.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I saw one where.
Speaker 3: You just the earthquake bed.
Speaker 1: But how I'll put my sleep mumber mattress on it because I got my sleep setting.
Speaker 3: I don't want to like get off.
Speaker 4: Oh, I just feel like you buy the that's almost like the contraption is your headboard and your bed frame, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, because the mattress to fold, but maybe the whole mattress just drops.
Speaker 4: There's a particular one where it doesn't fold.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Yeah, there's earthquake proof of beds because the bed falls in, then it covers the top of you, and then inside of the thing there's like water and.
Speaker 7: Dreams talk about Haiti and there with other people at the party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I didn't know that. But that's the coolest emtion I've seen in a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the earthquake proof beds? What you call Travis Dinning?
Speaker 1: Real Quick's see if you'll answer, Travis Denning?
Speaker 3: Has your call has been forwarded?
Speaker 4: You got?
Speaker 3: He doesn't have my new numbers? Still do That's not nice? He didn't know who it was, doesn't matter Travis or.
Speaker 4: He's in a meeting.
Speaker 3: I thought I knew that.
Speaker 2: Guy a meeting this early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he could be doing who knows to.
Speaker 3: Have meetings that you could be recording recording session a ten am?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, more like, hey, what what's the uh?
Speaker 4: Better?
Speaker 3: That's what's what's the song? Travis Dinning? The number one that he had body?
Speaker 1: But what after a few drinks?
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, I'm gonna see it. He'll call. But that Abbey one's good though. That Abby song is good. Her name is Abby. That's anybody by you?
Speaker 1: Every time I post anything on Facebook or Instagram, the number one comment.
Speaker 3: Get a haircut? Raiders rude?
Speaker 1: Small se my wife though, Oh.
Speaker 3: She hates it. She does. She hates it. Well, she hates it because you're being dumb about it.
Speaker 1: Why But if you want to really liked it, she'd be supportive. She goes, you cut, it's just a bit. She shows me old pictures of me. She goes like, oh good, you used.
Speaker 3: Look dude, I got I got old you vibes.
Speaker 7: I think you posted something on Instagram and you kind of had it all poofy a little bit, and I'm like, dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And when I met Bobby, that's what it looked like. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also because I posted a couple of videos with like funny hair things and it's it's like a million views, just computerle like, what's wrong with this? Yeah, but I posted a video and my the thing I put on the screen was this is embarrassing.
Speaker 3: For me to ask, but it's my only option.
Speaker 1: And then it's me pleading with the guys of youtubewn to let me back in the band because they're going on tour.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: If you know the show, you know, I was a member of Otown when the band first started, and when I went to American Idol.
Speaker 3: There was a whole issue.
Speaker 1: You know, they didn't let me doing things about myself, and so I had to leave the band. And so now they're touring and I just want to go do some shows with them, but they won't respond to anything. So I put up the message on Instagram, I'll learn the dances. Let me do one or two shows. But so far nothing, but it's got millions of millions of views.
Speaker 3: And his that's the one I saw where your hair was wild. Ohkay, Well here's Travis yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're recording, so you're whatever you say, Kana will be held against you by the court of public opinion.
Speaker 3: Thank god.
Speaker 1: Hey, so Amy and I were talking about you on the show this morning. In that you're putting out it says your debut album help us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, isn't that kind of silly?
Speaker 3: So it's my debut.
Speaker 8: Well, I hate the word debut just but it's my first full length album, so.
Speaker 3: It'll be fifteen songs.
Speaker 8: I've never put out a actual full length record. I've only put out EPs and singles.
Speaker 1: Sot it, I get, I get, I guess technically got it.
Speaker 8: But by definition it's my baby full length, but it's.
Speaker 3: Just my first full length.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: It was confusing to us because we're like, dang, dudes at number one, dudes, you got and they're saying debut album.
Speaker 3: But that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Then You've put out bodies of work, but just not what they would classify over eight or nine tracks for an album.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, So this is finally like, okay, here you here's fifteen songs in one one package.
Speaker 3: Is it good or no?
Speaker 8: I think it's really good and I think y'all out there in the world should buy On May twenty four.
Speaker 3: Who buys album? Yeah, stream it, just steal it. I don't care. Just if you listen to it like it.
Speaker 4: Come to the show.
Speaker 3: Wait, May what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: When's it come out?
Speaker 8: May twenty fourth is called Roads That Go Nowhere.
Speaker 1: I saw Travis at the restaurant the other night, So how was your dinner?
Speaker 3: It was really good.
Speaker 1: Some of Caitlyn's friends weren't town, so we went to dinner with them, and Travis and his wife and I don't know two other people that they were having dinner right near us, and I was just trying to be cordial and not go talk to I mean, I wanted to go talk and hang out, but I was with Kaitlyn's friends.
Speaker 3: How I didn't know.
Speaker 1: And then I didn't know the other two people with Travis, so we.
Speaker 3: Just I just kind of looked at him. Oh and then and then you know, pretty true fashion to me. I just came right up to you all and absolutely interrupted your dinner. We came up.
Speaker 1: I was sitting there, and he came and put his hands over and grab my nipples from the top.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, just like a small countercloth wise turn.
Speaker 1: It was okay, well, thanks you. What are you doing right now?
Speaker 3: I'm got to write a song I'm actually hearing Nashville. Okay, well, good luck.
Speaker 1: And if you write this song and it's good, it can't go on this record though, right, No, it'll be on.
Speaker 8: My next debut double album.
Speaker 7: Have a question, Eddie has a question, Travis, why didn't you ignore his call when he called you five minutes ago?
Speaker 3: Because I was I was.
Speaker 8: Actually technically in a meeting. And then I got the text and I was like, okay, this makes sense.
Speaker 3: There you go. But there you have it, all right, Travis, Thanks buddy.
Speaker 2: I'm meeting.
Speaker 3: It is an awful quick We had to a mitt role here real quick. Here you go. All right, we're back. But we were right. He wasn't a meeting. He was busy. That's important. Man. A nice guy, awesome dude.
Speaker 1: He did grab my nipples so over the top and that's funny, and I think it's funny. But the people that were sitting across from us didn't know even who that was.
Speaker 3: You didn't introduce him as superstar country music.
Speaker 1: I did later, but there was just a dude grabbed my nipples in the restaurant at first.
Speaker 3: And they're not even from here.
Speaker 1: They live in Texas, and so they were like, what's happening here?
Speaker 3: So I hurt my throat last night.
Speaker 1: What sucks is I've been putting that tape on my mouth and it helps a lot because it keeps me bringing through my nose. So I tried a new tape last night, and this was hardcore. It's a little more hardcore than the others. And I sneezed and I couldn't get my mouth out of it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, yeah, terrible pain. What you use duct tape?
Speaker 1: No, But it's a different kind of black tape and it's shaped like a circle and it's supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be breathable, but it ain't.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what the kind it is, but I tried it last night. But I get my sleep steady results today. Don't have him on their tomorrow. If we'll tell me if I'm dying or not. If you guys care, do you care?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, sure, of course, we want to know you're okay, Hey, Mike, we bring me the news here. What do you mean, Amy? Just like as a friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, does this happy light make me look weird?
Speaker 7: As a video guy, I kind of like it because it fills in your shadows.
Speaker 3: So no, I think it looks cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, good a spicy note to the wrong person, Amy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is my friend. She called it spicy.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, notes Morgan, do you know the story?
Speaker 4: No, I'm laughing at Eddie because you just trying to f lie to you.
Speaker 3: You look funny. You're a ghost.
Speaker 2: Greats a shadow on your face.
Speaker 1: Behind you, I said, as a video guy, I like it because it kills all your shadows.
Speaker 2: No, No, his right eye is covered in a shadow. His left eye is not.
Speaker 3: Your glasses give right there.
Speaker 7: I said, as a video guy, you look good man, I'm not lying his face.
Speaker 3: Are you turning it off? No, he does have a shadow because of his hat and his glasses.
Speaker 1: You look like ghost stories and.
Speaker 3: They heard a sound in the basement. Clean.
Speaker 2: The shadow of your glasses on your forehead is pretty fun.
Speaker 7: You guys are dumb. You guys don't do TV shoots. Man, this is what you do when you.
Speaker 3: Do commercial shots. Tell me that I do videos and stuff. No, got it, I'm done. I'm talking about professional. Well now I'm sad? That happy?
Speaker 2: How weird?
Speaker 3: Does that look sad and pissed?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: It looks great.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have no idea what I just asked somebody spicy spicy?
Speaker 3: Not tell me you wrote this?
Speaker 4: No I didn't. Wait, no, no, no, no no. My friend calls it spicy notes because she saw her husband's new Bronco and she left a note on it. It's like a black Bronco, black tires, black rims, very specific, knew. So she's like, this is truck and this is where he is, I know. So she left him a spicy note because they're trying to they're trying to have a baby, and she's she's ovulating, so she said come home and do me xo, you know. But whenever he got home, he never brought up the note, and she's like, so she's all mad. She's like, what why are you bringing up the note I left you? He's like, I didn't have a note on my truck. She goes, well, I left it when you were golfing, and he said, oh, I rode with so and so, like he rode with his friend.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 4: He didn't take his bronco there. It was at the friend's house.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: And so some other guy with a new black bronco black rims whoever he's dating or married to, or whoever he thinks that's from me. Definitely he went home to do something.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm here and he's like, John, we're just roommates, buddy.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: An ultra rare proof copy the first Harry Potter book bought for fifteen cents.
Speaker 3: We'll sell fifteen thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: They didn't know what it was when you bought it, so it's fit.
Speaker 6: How does that happen?
Speaker 2: How do you then decide, oh, you know what, let me look at this up s He was the first proof of this.
Speaker 1: A British man unknowingly purchased a rare copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone for just fifteen cents in a bookstore the fifty two ye our father or four recent learning the book is probably worth upwards of twenty thousand dollars and it's thankful no one in his household read it because it preserved the fingers all over it. That's crazy Good News Network with that story.
Speaker 3: He's holding it up. He looks like me. It's not like he's an old dude.
Speaker 1: He just bought the book.
Speaker 3: He looks like Harry Potter or a beard.
Speaker 1: The lost powerball ticket worth fifty thousand dollars has been found.
Speaker 3: Three months later.
Speaker 1: A Kentucky man who spent three months thinking he had thrown out a powerball ticket worth fifty grand came across it by chance on a company car.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: They searched high and low, started to fear they threw it in the trash by accident.
Speaker 3: Oh man, he.
Speaker 1: Was hosting a visitor from another plant because he works at a like a I don't know what a kirou Usa plant is, and so they he bought it while in that car and then look look, look, look looking. That car ended up coming back and he used it again and the ticket was in there.
Speaker 3: It's from UPI.
Speaker 1: A case of unopened hockey cards sells for three point seven million dollars.
Speaker 3: What like, are they really old?
Speaker 1: Or some heritage auctions calls it the greatest unopened fine of the twenty first century, an unopened case of hockey cards from nineteen seventy nine Wow, sold for three point seventy two million dollars. The case of Opeachey cards contained sixteen unopened boxes of cards, while sixteen unopened boxes. Dang, that's like the case is a case, isn't a box?
Speaker 3: Okay? A case is a big box of boxes. Yeah, like a box box.
Speaker 4: That's wild.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Three million dollars.
Speaker 1: Each of the boxes hold forty eight packs of fourteen cards, so there's ten thousand cards a total of three hundred ninety six cards in the set. There's a very strong chance the buyers obtained around twenty seven highly prized Wayne Gretzky rookie cards. Mike say, how much a rookie card's worth of Wayne Gretzky from Opeachee or whatever? That is just one Wayne Gretzky card. The auction house says the box was found a Saskatchewan.
Speaker 3: They're over the moon.
Speaker 1: Fifty thousand dollars, Wow to one. Where is that Canada? A big statistical anomaly?
Speaker 2: Fifty thousand dollars rookie card.
Speaker 1: He said that this box if it holds fewer than twenty seven gretzkis. That's like crazy, they expect at least twenty seven gret skis. I have a Luka Doncik right here, same thing great.
Speaker 3: In nine's worth. I'm just gonna say this good. That's what.
Speaker 1: Good amount of money. I didn't know that when I got it just sent to me. I went for my signed bo Jackson account today tomorrow got like a ninety one bo Jackson.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. Man signed, that's gonna be cool. But are cards like today?
Speaker 7: You think like in a hundred years they're gonna be worth a lot, Like is Luca gonna be worth a lot?
Speaker 3: I think so. They just feel like they are a lot of Lucas that they've retained.
Speaker 1: Well, there's specific lucas are they've really retained their value and been extremely valuable for you still have old ones that are in mint condition. So I don't know enough about the card world. I just dabbled by accident and got a few cards. When I had that card that has all their game warn jerseys in it, the jerseys like pistol Peede, and that's pretty cool. That's pretty cool. But I've been doing a little research. One of my friends got really into cards country music artists do. I don't want to put them out because I don't think you'd like that. It's kind of a he thinks it's a losery thing to do. I think it's fun.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: But he's really into cards, and they're worth what people will buy them for, right. So there are a lot of buyers online, a lot of cards. I think there's a card shop here in town.
Speaker 3: There. There's one in my house too, there is.
Speaker 7: I just feel like, I just feel like, you know, you talk about these baby ruths that they found or whatever, and they're worth so much money Owayne Gretzky.
Speaker 3: But like about somebody that's awesome today.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mike, look up at Jalen Hurts rated rookie Donris so like a football I saw somebody when a Jalen Hurts rookie rated rookie football card last night. Yeah, they paid like fifty bucks. I didn't get in the card. I don't purposefully get into the card things. But a Jalen Hurts raided rookie and that'll be a Don Ris specifically, So make sure you do rated rookie around baseball.
Speaker 3: They had rated rookies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the blue print, someone won this one and it was signed and okay, so this Jalen Hurts scroll down right there, it's that twenty that one.
Speaker 3: No twelve dollars, no no, no, no.
Speaker 1: The cheapest one I'm seeing now is two hundred. But this one was also signed, So who knows?
Speaker 3: Do like Tom Rady, here's boat right, like, listen to this.
Speaker 1: Jalen Hurts two of two rated rookie, So there's so many. This is worth fourteen thousand dollars. So it also depends on like one of one, two of two of thirty one. This one is I know what this means, but it's graded PSA nine. Jalen Hurts number two two Jersey number twenty twenty Donarus rated rookie, fourteen thousand dollars. Here's the one that I saw last night. Jalen Hurts twenty twenty rated rookie, nineteen hundred bucks. This is one I saw the person win.
Speaker 2: And how much was it to get in that auction?
Speaker 3: Sixty bucks?
Speaker 2: And how many people got in.
Speaker 1: The person who's opening doesn't even know because some of the cards are only like worth fifty bucks and they and you have ten people that get in at seventy bucks, so there's like a floor and a ceiling on each shipment they send out, So you could get a card with only fifty bucks, but there's like one or two in that whole case that are worth way more. So in the end, if you buy them all, you end up as the person selling them.
Speaker 3: You make a little got it you went in on that one?
Speaker 1: Nope, I don't get in on cards unless it's an accident. The bo Jackson was an accident.
Speaker 3: You were just watching the Jalen Hurts one. Yeah, because I just flipped watch. It's a good show. It didn't cost as much, just a watch. I learned.
Speaker 1: A handcuffed prisoner outruns officers escapes from a hospital.
Speaker 2: Ooh, the handcuffs on. That's fast.
Speaker 1: They were searching for a handcuff. Prisoner outran officers and escape from a hospital. Twenty nine years old. He escaped, He ran out. I just wonder if he's in a gown, okay.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, if his hands are behind his back, that's really impressive. In front, I think it'd be a little bit easier to run.
Speaker 1: He was arrested for stealing a car from a delivery driver.
Speaker 4: So were they front or back?
Speaker 2: Did you say maybe no handcuffs because.
Speaker 4: The guys should race handcuffed back?
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, you're running with your handcuff. It's hard to even fake though. Oh he's in close. He's in pure closed jeans, a blue jacket, and his hands are behind his back. I'd either think he was bringing me flowers or he'd escaped from somewhere.
Speaker 3: That'd be funny, though, Amy, we did race handcuffed.
Speaker 1: You don't need to use airplane modes on it with somebody to wipe out though and run.
Speaker 3: He take all your teeth, though. Airplane mode is a myth. Yeah. Man, if you fall, you have no You're done. You have nothing bad idea, Amy bad.
Speaker 1: I think, well, you can run, just be careful and if you do decide to go hard, then I.
Speaker 3: Just forgot that you don't have your hands like in case you.
Speaker 1: NYU doctor dies after dining at Disney World restaurant where white sefonsisted food was allergien free. No, that's not a doctor at a prestigious NYU Lango in hospital in Manhattan died after having dinner. They filed a lawsuit. They said, hey, nut and dairy allergies and they were like, no, all good, all good. The staff at the pub insister, they're able to make alergien free food. They checked multiple times. Shordered broccoli and a corn fritter. Because it's a woman. But I don't know the name conic porn time. I don't not even say the name, so I didn't know. Well, porn is a back.
Speaker 2: Well you will know it now because it'll be named that resort.
Speaker 1: After dinner, she began to feel sick. She went to Planet Hollywood. She had difficulty breathing and collapsed. They got her to an EpiPen, but she died at the local hospital. Yeahoo, neews and airline attendants are forced to hog time unruly passenger. Yes, we love one of these, as long as they don't land the plane. Tie everybody up. Just do a lottery, whatever number you draw, the get tied up, fight fight it. Crew Members were forced to tackle on hog time and underly passenger with cable ties after they became drunk and extremely violent. The guy was tackled by two crew members. And there's also a point where you have to commit. You gotta commit to tackle on somebody. You can't just like okay, guy, you've got. Once it's time to go, you gotta tackle.
Speaker 3: And that's quite the commitment.
Speaker 2: And the first person get up has to be like, I hope people back me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: That's why it's such a commitment. Yeah, if you tackle, everybody's like why did you do that?
Speaker 3: Loser? Or they have his that's bad news.
Speaker 2: It's like when I almost took that guy down, I was like, is anybody going to back me up?
Speaker 1: It was one hundred and he he didn't almost take the.
Speaker 2: Care he was getting ruled. He was getting here with flight.
Speaker 7: Eddie's gonna be an off to the police officer. No, I am more like a neighborhood watch. I ordered a scanner, a police scanner. It should be in in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Why did you do that?
Speaker 7: Because there's been last like a couple of weeks, there's been a helicopter flying around my neighborhood and you know, like I always wondering, like what's going on?
Speaker 3: And now I'm going to know what's going on? Do you know what channel to get on? Yeah? I looked it up online.
Speaker 7: They have all the frequencies and I have you all's neighborhoods too. So if you find a chopper or amy cops go in your neighborhood, you're like, Eddie, what's going on?
Speaker 3: What's going on? I'll tell you right away.
Speaker 7: I used to have this one because my dad growing up, he listened to scanners all night, like in his bedroom.
Speaker 3: Why would he do that? Though?
Speaker 7: He just loved to know what was going on always, and sometimes like we would drive around and we'd have the scanner on and we would beat the cops to the robbery.
Speaker 4: Why would go That's just.
Speaker 3: What my dad wanted to. Lunchbox will do.
Speaker 2: Now, that is so fun.
Speaker 1: I remember, we'll never ever forget. My dad was like, that's a block away. It was like robbery in progress. And so we get there and we see the guys running across the street and the cops are like right behind us, and we're.
Speaker 3: Like, they went that way, they went that way. It was so cool.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I feel like that's really dangerous to do with your kids.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, my dad didn't think about it that Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: But did you ever try to catch.
Speaker 3: It with your kids? Huh?
Speaker 1: But I mean even say, we're just an adult to do it with your.
Speaker 3: Kids us in the backseat, dude, it was awesome, Like, I'll never forget it. You should ask him why it's awesome?
Speaker 4: Why he did that? Well, Dad, what were you thinking?
Speaker 3: He's gonna say, I wasn't thinking right. How long has its been? Let's see twenty seven? I think it was like ten hours? It does so what else is going on? Nothing?
Speaker 4: I don't think it feels like that long this one.
Speaker 2: Have you been lostening?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I checked out when the baseball card talk, I was like.
Speaker 3: That alone felt like an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the long part to me.
Speaker 1: But other than that, if you could have any one thing up here, what would you have?
Speaker 7: Addie of the Ceedee Lamb Cowboys mini helmet miny helmet.
Speaker 3: We used to google that mix.
Speaker 1: If that's worth I have, like, but I don't care what it's worth. I just wonder, but I have, like what what it's not worth anything?
Speaker 3: He said? Oh, I have like three other mini helps back.
Speaker 1: Here, but I won't I want that one. I know, I just want to that one lunch box.
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 2: I would say, the George Pickens just because it looks the coolest size helmet. Cool, yeah, the size of the helmet. It just looks the best. The mini helmet looks kind of like.
Speaker 1: It's shiny, i'd see. I feel the same way about the mini helmets, like they're many. But there this one is worth three hundred eighty nine dollars. Oh never mind, there's worth one hundred and eighty dollars with the CD Lamb small one. Yeah, and he'll eventually be in the Hall of Fames. It's gonna be more. I don't know if he will. Yeah, you will, Mike. What about what's this one here?
Speaker 3: That is Deebo? What's the Deebo Samuel Samuel mini helmet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, be sure to do many, because I got really happy when I saw that in the first number. Deebo Samuel mini helme at forty nine ers one hundred nineteen dollars.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: What about George Kittle mini helmet? Wow, one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: So but that I'll tell you right there, ceedee Lamb's worth the most, two forty nine for that one. That one's a different color. Yeah, all right, that's it. We're done. I think we're yeah, we're done. Uh, you guys have a great day, will man, cool man.
Speaker 1: I gotta go pee.
Speaker 3: Alright, go get it. We'll see you guys. Tomorrow, by everybody, ye