Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Pete Aikins calling from Tickets. I was looking for Stephanie. Yes, Hi, Stephanie. How you doing today. I'm calling in regards to the tickets that you just purchased of our website a few days ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the super Bowl ticket? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, I just wanted to inform you that we did have a little error on the actual ticket. The date it says February ninth on it, the date for your tickets is actually February eighth, So I just want to make sure that we got that out of the way, because I know those are expensive tickets you want.
Speaker 1: Well, then you just said that was a mistake.
Speaker 3: So it's for the.
Speaker 2: Ninth then, right, No, it's for February eighth. And trust me, you are going to love the show. It's amazing. I saw a preview of it a few weeks ago.
Speaker 3: That's not what do you mean, typically bought tickets for the Super.
Speaker 1: Bowl on ice?
Speaker 3: On ice? You're sharing you correctly.
Speaker 2: Yes, you bought tickets for the super Bowl on Ice. It's a fabulous show too.
Speaker 3: I spent five thousand dollars five thousand dollars per ticket, five thousand dollars per ticket to see the super Bowl on ice. Right, stop saying that, no, not on ice. I'm absolutely not on ice for the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not doing about the tickets. I'm just delivering the news that the date. We did have the date wrong on the on the website, so we corrected that now, but it is the day before, and.
Speaker 3: What are you even talking about? Why would tickets for super Bowl on icey five thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars front row? You got really good tickets to see it.
Speaker 2: It's fit you should, I mean you should see the twists and the turns.
Speaker 1: It is ice tacular. I have never seen such What is this?
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let me bring that's not what them.
Speaker 3: Nothing nowhere on the anywhere on the title, nowhere did it sit. I'm every heard of such a thing, right, I thought I see something like that.
Speaker 2: The show is only running that weekend at a local ice rink down the street from where the actual game is being played, So it's pretty cool and what But yes, so it's alimited.
Speaker 3: That is not what I bought tickets for. I bought tickets for the super Bowl, not the super Bowl on ice. Five thousand dollars piece tickets and now on February night, the date of the super Bowl. I know you're telling me that that's for a different show, but none of this is adding up. I don't understand. And if that's the case, then I want my money box. That is not what I paid tickets.
Speaker 2: For, right, yes, I on the ticket it does say non refundable, so it is not refundable.
Speaker 3: I bought these tickets, but all this money for my husband and these dreams to see Eagles, Eagles and the super Bowl, Like this is what would I buy tickets to go see it on ice? Like some stupid ice show that is not all what I bought tickets for.
Speaker 2: Well, the ice skaters are wearing the jerseys, so it's psyche. He's like going to be, oh, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, that I just want the tickets for the super Bowl. I do not want the ticket to an ice show that are five thousand dollars apiece. I don't even know why I even trusted your stupid site. That looks shady as hell. I want tickets to what I actually paid for.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you do have tickets twitch to paid for the super Bowl on Ice, the ice stravagance.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're wrong. I have screenshots. Actually, now that I think about it, I took screen shots because I wanted to remember buying these tickets and then show it off to my family. And nowhere on there, nowhere on there does it say anything about it being super Bowl on Ice. And if this is the case, I'll be suing your heart.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, then in that case, I'll just let you know. This is actually Double from The Jewel Show doing a phone brink on you and your sister set you up. What it's a joke. She said that you were nervous about the super Bowl tickets that you bought. If you're you and your husband to go to the super Bowl, I want to mess with you. Yes, it's a joke, my sister put me up.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my gosh, Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, you don't have tickets for the super Bowl on Ice, but if you want them, I can probably try and track them down.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was literally thinking, like, how.
Speaker 3: Am I going to tell my husband that I bought im ten thousand dollars worth of tickets for Super Bowl on Ice.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile Phone Franks