Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Zion is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Palmer. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But first, Palmer, why do you think you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 3: I think it's because I went out with her sister.
Speaker 4: Oh, like, yeah, I can see that, like after your date.
Speaker 3: No, No, it was a few years ago. It wasn't anything serious. We met the same way.
Speaker 5: Me and her sister met on a day app went out on a few dates, and it just kind of fizzled out.
Speaker 3: We realized we really weren't into each other.
Speaker 4: Okay, did you know that beforehand?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know until the middle of the date.
Speaker 5: She showed me a picture of their family vacation last year and I noticed, like, wow, that girl looks familiar.
Speaker 4: Awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was her.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I debated on not saying anything at all, but then I was worried that her sister would say something before I could, so I just blurted it out.
Speaker 4: Really just blurted out that.
Speaker 3: I dated her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was really like that, Like it just made it so much worse because the conversation had moved on. Then I just, yeah, I literally just went I went out with your sister, but we didn't hook up.
Speaker 4: Clarify that part though, blurting it out like that, could you just not stop thinking about it or something?
Speaker 3: No, I just I had to say it.
Speaker 5: She was obviously shocked, and then like the people sitting in the tables next to us definitely heard me and like say, we're shocked too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It was really awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And did it seem like it bothered her to the point where she'd ghost you?
Speaker 6: I mean she.
Speaker 5: Got a little quiet and then her answers got shorter. I mean I thought that she was just you know, embarrassed. But other than that, like we had a fun date. I walked back to her car. We didn't kiss good night, okay, but it seemed like she would want to see me again, honestly.
Speaker 4: All right, well try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song, come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get.
Speaker 4: You a second date.
Speaker 3: All right, awesome, thank you.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: Your first day follow up is right after this.
Speaker 1: It's the Jubile Show First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of your first date follow up, And if you're just joining us, Zion is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Palmer. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But before we do that, Zion, why don't you refresh our memory on why you think you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went out with this girl. I also went out with her sister, like a few years ago, but he didn't go anywhere. And uh, yeah, now she has ghosted me.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: And because you didn't know that until you were on the date with her, and you blurted out that you had dated her sister during the date and it was awkward exactly, okay.
Speaker 4: Not our sisters like to share. Well, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call her right now and see if that is the reason you're getting ghosted. Hello, Hi, I speak to Palmer.
Speaker 4: Please, Uh this is she.
Speaker 2: Hey, Palmer, how you doing. This is a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 4: Hi Palmer, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jubell. How are you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 6: Uh wow? I am good?
Speaker 3: How are you all good?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: Have you heard the show before? Are you familiar with it?
Speaker 6: No? No, I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, it sounded like you did. Dang well.
Speaker 2: You can check us out if you want to jubelshow dot com. But anyway, it's a radio show and the reason that we're calling you today is because we do a segment on our show that's.
Speaker 4: Called the first Date follow Up.
Speaker 2: So that's where if somebody goes out on a date with you and you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and find out why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from someone that you recently went out with. Uhh, do you know who you're ghosting right now? Are you ghosting anybody?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 6: It could be a couple of people.
Speaker 2: For you.
Speaker 4: Well, this guy's name is Zion.
Speaker 6: Oh, mister morning motivation. Okay, no, thank you morning. Yeah, I'm just a tired.
Speaker 2: And what that's I.
Speaker 4: Love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: Our date was nice, did you. I mean, but I found an Instagram apper and okay, everything looked really good.
Speaker 7: But there were lots of pictures of him like outside hiking and running and doing.
Speaker 6: Marathons and all those and then and then.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 6: The worst part about it is every single morning and like five in the morning, he posts like a motivational like, hey, everyone need to be a great day. Look at the undred beautiful. It's bull's.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I thought like maybe he just does it once in a while, but like I was looking through and he does it all the time. It's wild. I just so we're just not Yeah, I'm not trying to be with a.
Speaker 7: Guy who's like gonna skip into the bedroom every morning and wake me up and six am and like I should hop out of the bed like a human pop tart.
Speaker 4: You know, that's not for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just like to spend my weekend snapping, you know, on the couch and watching Netflix.
Speaker 2: And yeah, all right, okay, so you're just you're just you just don't think you guys would be a good fit because you are, as you said at tired.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, yeah, I've dated guys like him before.
Speaker 6: There's honestly so annoying and like.
Speaker 7: Okay, like you, if you were to wake me up like that, I don't know, just like in person and be.
Speaker 6: Like hi, everything's going to be a great day, I'd strangle him.
Speaker 1: So basically, you're saving his life, got you?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, yeah, thank you for telling us why you're ghosting him. I also let you know that Zion is on the phone right now and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you can hear me. Well, well this should is tell early too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I should be saying good morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, up with the sun?
Speaker 3: Uh So, yeah, really why you're ghosting me?
Speaker 5: I mean I thought it had something to do with your sister on your profile you can be outside and stuff.
Speaker 3: I would have considered you.
Speaker 6: I mean everybody says that.
Speaker 7: It's just like you know, that's the way to get you know.
Speaker 6: Oh, I like trees too, But I didn't think that you were.
Speaker 7: So serious about like the four am.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, you know, it's like no.
Speaker 7: No hate, but like plenty of hate for losing sleep. I just like I gotta get my shut eye, you know, Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's just something I'm passionate about.
Speaker 4: You know, but not sleeping or waking up early, just tackling the day.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, yuck.
Speaker 7: I hate they said that, Like I don't know, and you probably hate me too, you know, because you'd be all bike lighty and want me to.
Speaker 3: Go and I might, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well yeah yeah, there he goes. I on, there's your answer. She's just ghosting you, nothing personal. She just hates mourning people. I do have to ask, anyway, would you guys like to go out again on a second date.
Speaker 4: We'll pay for it.
Speaker 6: No, sorry, but no, thank you.
Speaker 5: Well, Palmer, if it's cool with you, I can send you the occasional morning motivation text.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 7: Probably maybe after noon motivational text.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, Palmer, I think you're really funny and like i'd like to have you just as a friend.
Speaker 3: We can hang out sometimes if you're cool with that. It's just you seem like a really cool girl. That's cute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 7: I just never asked me to do anything active because I'm still tired.
Speaker 4: Juble's first date follow up