Speaker 1: And we're back with another episode of Separation Anxiety. I am your host, Marcus.
Speaker 2: Jordan, and I'm Larsa Pippot and.
Speaker 1: We've got a wide range of topics to talk about today, babe.
Speaker 2: But first, let's have so many things to talk about. So I'm super excited.
Speaker 1: I know, let's talk about our summer plans. Though. How summer been going on?
Speaker 2: From your perspective, summer has been amazing. I kind of don't want to make plans.
Speaker 1: I know. I feel like you were so busy with the show. Yeah, and we had to be in Miami, but it was like on, go, go go, And now you finally have like free time. You've been spending time with your kids. Your kids just left Miami and so talk about how that was.
Speaker 2: I had the best time. Scotty and Preston were here and we basically did dinners. We took them to a whole bunch of places. It was really fun, and I feel like it's kind of fun that, like I get to hang out my kids now and go to clothes with them. Yeah, I think I think that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: I've talked about this before, but like you have the best relationship with your kids you're almost like best friends with them. You guys speak every day, and so it's kind of admirable that you know your guys' relationship.
Speaker 2: I just love being around them, and I'm so proud of them, and I feel like I give them advice, like they're like my best friends, you know, my kids, my siblings, and I love the fact that my boys are so close to my siblings. Like, have you seen anything like that before?
Speaker 1: No. I think you've definitely come from a tight knit family, and you know, you guys are like like literally all best friends. Your sisters calling your sons, and your sons hang out with your brother, you know, like your mom and dad, you know, speak with you and your sisters and brothers every day, and so it's pretty amorable. It's pretty amorable. You know. I think my family we more we're texters. You know, we text each other obviously if there's an emergency or something going on, but we'll call or FaceTime. But I just feel like we communicate best through texts because we're all at different stages of our lives, and you know, we're also busy, so I just feel like, you know, we drop note and whenever somebody freezes up they respond to it, you know.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Another thing we've been doing, I feel like a lot is we've been binge watching shows. God, now that we have all this free time, you're obsessed with ninety day Fiance. The other way, I love it, and it's it's it's.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about talk about that, right, we'll talk about that show actually.
Speaker 1: But first let's jump into it. So Tom Brady's been linked to Bradley Cooper's X she's a Russian model Arena and they were spotted being flirting in Tom's car over the weekend in La Arena, and the former NFL quarterback first sparked dating rumors back in June. And so give me your thoughts on it.
Speaker 2: I love them together. I think they're great. Yeah, And it's funny because she dated Christiana Ronaldo for a long time and I don't think that worked out because maybe like he was there and she, you know, she's here. But exactly, I definitely feel like they're really cute together esthetically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like most notably she dated Bradley Cooper. You know, she was linked to Yay for a second. But you know, I think it's a you know, you're an adult, you could date whoever you want. I think it's similar to kind of how we met. You know, you run around with people in the same circles, you see people at events, and you know, gradually over time that ends up becoming, oh, let's let's go on a date, and so, you know, I don't think that there's much there yet, but well, I think it's sparking.
Speaker 2: I think if you're around a type, like if you're around the same person and you you open up to them, you know, I think it's hard to like date people that you don't really like, have anything in common with, if you don't have friends in common or like places that you like to go. So I think it's definitely it definitely makes it easier when you're in the same circle of friends and community. Your community is really important.
Speaker 1: I think it's super important. And would it matter to you if your partner had been with several high profile people before you?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, do you?
Speaker 1: I mean obviously not. I think you've been linked to some some you know, notable people in the past, and so now I don't think that that bothers me. It's just it's just part of the game. I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think. I think it's your past, and your past is your past as long as as long as when you guys leave that relationship, I think, and you leave it respectfully and don't dog each other publicly, because I could never be in a situation where I'm like dogging someone publicly or be with someone that dogged someone publicly, because I think that's the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's why it's important to choose the right partner, you know, because I feel like, you know, sometimes those signs are there, Yeah, even when you're in a relationship, and so to be talking down on your ex partner or their family, right, I think that's tacky, that's kind of that's kind of whack.
Speaker 2: I dated a guy a couple of times, and he literally was bashing his ex wife so bad that I was like, I could never be with you because you're just not Yeah, you know, you're not the right one for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Or another thing that I hate is like pillow talking when you're in a relationship, Like if someone is just constantly telling you somebody else's business or so caught up in their ex relationship, Like I think that's a big like, no, no red.
Speaker 2: Flag for me, Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 1: And so if you met somebody who had a history of dating prominent people, is that necessarily a red flag for you? No?
Speaker 2: I feel you know, you like what you like. Like honestly, I feel like that are people that only want to date. There's I say that only want to date Ken.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, I feel like you're one of those people that like, if you don't necessarily have status or notoriety, then you're not necessarily attracted to them. Me. I mean you, I feel like, not necessarily obviously you could date a regular Joe Schmoe. But I just feel like, who you are seriously attracted to somebody, they got to bring something to the table, not necessarily be a celebrity or wealthy or whatever, but they got to have some sort of status. Be a CEO or you know, a high level executive.
Speaker 2: You know what I do? Like what a boss?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. And most often then not bosses you know are well known.
Speaker 2: I kind of like bosses. I don't know. I feel like I've dated guys that I thought like, oh, he's so cute or whatever, and then like I feel like it's hard to put people in different situations, right, So I think it's hard to put them and like, hey, I have to go to this meeting, and do you want to come with me? And then they like have nothing to say, they just look at you, or like it's hard to put people in different situations, like based on whol you know, I am, based on who you are as far as I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me, I never really put much emphasis in somebody being a celebrity or you know, high profile. I always felt like, you know, my name carries a lot of weight, you know, and so I was always bringing that into my previous relationships and so you know, actually, I feel like when I was younger, I preferred my anonymity and not necessarily dating somebody high profile. But I guess that all changed with when I met.
Speaker 2: You, I guess. So I love that.
Speaker 1: Anything else you want to add on.
Speaker 2: This topic, No, I feel like I'm at the right place at the right time with you.
Speaker 1: So it's all great, same same baby, same same. And so Meghan Marco and Prince Harry are allegedly in a major feud with the Beckhams. Obviously I know I'm team Beckham on this one, but ye, several outlets are reporting that a tense conversation between the two couples resulted in the end of their friendship. Anonymous sources claim Meghan and Harry suspected David and Victoria of leaking information about the former royals, and so what do you think about Okay, first.
Speaker 2: Of all, David and Victoria are not leak any type of information? Are you kidding me? That's like the craziest thing. But I know I'm going to get a lot of backlash for this, but I have to keep it real. There's something weird about Meghan, Like I don't know, I just feel like I don't trust her. It just doesn't give me like the trust factor. I just feel like, I don't know. Like I tried to get into watching their documentary. It really was rooting for them, and I'm still rooting for them, like I want them to be great, but I just feel like there's something that's off. I don't know what it is. It's just off, like it's like you're doing too much, You're I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just a yeah, there's definitely a lot of smoke there. And I feel like, you know, if you have a lot of high profile friends and you know, you're constantly in the news for you know, gossip type stuff, then nobody wants to hang out with you, you know, and so I feel like who wants to you know, Well, first of.
Speaker 2: All, the Beckham's starting to talk about anyone? Why would they talk about them? That doesn't even make any sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I said, I'm team Beckham. We see David and Victoria all the time and they're always super sweet, and so I'm running with them for sure. Do you think alis celebs are starting to turn their backs on the Royals?
Speaker 2: I think everyone wanted to believe in them, and I think they came to the States and everyone basically welcomed them here. Yeah, but I do feel like it was just like a publicity stunt, Like all of it has just been like a publicity stunt. And I feel like, you know, when she said she didn't know who he was or his family, it's just so crazy. It's like mind boggling to me that you would even say that, Like, how do you say that with a straight face?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm crazy. I don't necessarily subscribe to like the whole royal family, you know, you know who they are hysteria, But I do know I didn't know who.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know who Erry was.
Speaker 1: You know, And so for her to say that, it's kind of like I kind of.
Speaker 2: Feel sorry for him. Why because I feel like he looks Now, this is my assumption. I don't have no idea. I've never met him, I've never been seen them, but I just feel like he looks like he's so nice and like there's a touch of him that's like kind of gullible. I think, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I've heard that he has his own wild side, or at least had a wild phase, you know, And so I don't think you can be I'm sure he's been around the block a couple of times, you know what I'm saying, And at least from what I've seen, he's been like head over heell smitten with the girl.
Speaker 2: She's taken him for a run.
Speaker 1: Do you think so? Well? You know, again, I think, I mean.
Speaker 2: How you give up your whole family, you give up a whole country, and like, what is he getting out of this?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, they had a couple of deals in a podcast that all fell through.
Speaker 2: I think that that says a lot about a person. If every time you're in a business deal things end up bad and both parties are not happy. There's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just you know, sometimes when you're coming from a situation like that, obviously leaving the royal family, there's certain sensitive topics that I'm sure they don't want to discuss, but you know, people want them to go there, and so maybe that is what soured their relationships, the business relationships.
Speaker 2: First of all, they told us way too much about the Royal family things. I didn't even want to know what. You know, I liked him before I knew I was going to say.
Speaker 1: Your mom, you know, was a Princess Diana fan, and she kind of kept up with it a little bit. So you had me watching whatever that documentary was on Netflix, and I think that's what we both kind of took away from It was like, you know, you want to be leaving the royal family, but you're still kind of highlighting the hierarchy and you know, the traditions and stuff, and so yeah, I just, you know, I don't subscribe to all of that stuff. But do you think that there's a way that they could repair their image.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's always a way to repair your image. Yeah, of course, I just feel like you have to, Like, I don't know, I feel like you have to do a whole bunch of good stuff and make good with the royal family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of smoke there, and nobody wants to join the smoking ship, so.
Speaker 2: Exactly, so I'm kind of rolling with you. I feel like maybe the Beckhams are distancing themselves because they don't want to be a part of the sinking ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like I said, team David and Victoria m.
Speaker 2: M okay, let's talk about Megan Fox. She received some backlash after she posted a goalfundme for one of her girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is the backlash for that, Like, if you're posting one of your friends go fundme pages to help your friend raise money, I feel like it's it's sometimes it's awkward, yeah, because I feel like I've been in situations where like one of my closest friends broke up with her boyfriend and she had nowhere to go, and she didn't want to ask me, and she was like, I don't, like I can't afford to like get a new place now because I've invested all this money in with my boyfriend and I have no furniture, and obviously I was like, I will help you, like whatever you need to help you, but it's awkward for your friends sometimes. So I think that it's like nice to be able to post, you know, your a GoFundMe page for your friend. I don't think that's like I don't think that's like a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I guess why people called her out on social media was that she didn't I guess she didn't publicly donate herself to the cause. Yeah, And so I guess she wasn't among the you know how and gofunding you can kind of see the people that have donated, and so I guess she wasn't. On the air question was promoted.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me ask you a question. You so, if you have five million followers and everyone donates twenty dollars, Okay, that's a lot of money, it is, So, I mean, isn't that easier for everyone to donate twenty Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I just think people have public outrage for any little thing.
Speaker 2: And I think I think everyone takes everything so personal, these things so serious crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel like people like to inject themselves into these types of topics and you know, hindsight is always twenty twenty. People say that they would give, give, give, but when it's really that time to give, do they? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Actually, like the fact that she posted that for her friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One person wrote as if she isn't riches and could help their friend immediately. So she responded on Instagram and said, hey, whirred those Do any of you have the emotional intelligence to consider that maybe she doesn't want her celebrity clients donating large sums of money. Has anybody ever asked you to donate to GoFundMe?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I feel like, yeah, and did you Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I also feel like it's like you can't count other people's money, you know, you can't that people have a certain lifestyle. You know, people think like, oh, you make x amount of money, you have x amount of money, but you don't know their lifestyle. Yeah, because I feel like a lot of people blow through their money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, and a lot of people see, you know, the glitz and the glam on social media. I think that that's how somebody is living in real life. And sometimes, you know, people are playing roles even publicly.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at Housewives. I feel like there's so many of the characters on that show that like it's hocus pocus. You think they're like living in the city, You're trying to keep up with the lifestyle, and then literally you're like broke. Right, that's like my fear. Like I'm like, I never want to live above my means, Like that is not my personality.
Speaker 1: So, Larsa, do you think celebrities or wealthy people in general should be expected to help their friends and family financially.
Speaker 2: I think you kind of have an obligation to help your family a little bit, like just maybe like teach them how to fish, not necessarily give them the fish, right, you know. I do feel like you can start a business for your family instead of just like giving them the money or like help them make better decisions or things like that. I feel like I like that and your friends. You should be able to help your friends if you can afford it, but not enabling them. There's a difference.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. I think, you know, family obviously comes first, Yeah, but I'm definitely of the notion of, you know, got to go and get it out the mud. I think you can like you said, you can lead somebody to water, but you can't help them drink.
Speaker 2: I don't like a posse, like I'm not one of those people that need to take care of all my friends.
Speaker 1: You don't have a big entourage.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, No, I don't. Even I wouldn't want to be with a guy that took care of all of his friends because I feel like that's like, it's not healthy relationships.
Speaker 1: I feel like that comes in different shapes, in sizes, you know what I'm saying, Helping out your friends, because you know, sometimes it can be a one on one transaction. Sometimes it can be, oh, it's a birthday party, birthday weekend and there's forty people come in and you know, one person gets stuck with the bill or something like that.
Speaker 2: You experience that recently.
Speaker 1: I mean I've dealt with that a lot. But you know, I think there's ways that you can help your friends, like you said, without enabling them. And then when it's family, it's a little more sensitive, you know, and obviously you don't want to I mean, depending on the situation, but most often than not, you never want to leave your family out.
Speaker 2: No for hanging out to dry but you know, what's really interesting. I feel like because of this whole backlash that Megan Fox is getting, I wonder if other celebrities are not going to want to like help their friends or other people, you know, publicly and just say hey, help my friend on this goalfundme page or whatever because you're getting backlash for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean for me, it's if you post, you know, a GoFundMe and you bring awareness to it, and then their in turn becomes new donations made to that GoFundMe that maybe wouldn't have been made previously, and I feel like you've done your job. You know, you can wipe your hands with it, and you know, like you said, you brought awareness to it, and you know, now there's additional funds in that account, and so now I think.
Speaker 2: That's you know, yeah, I think it's something nice to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly, they were at a fair in LA and he punched someone in the face.
Speaker 1: So he punched someone in the face because there was a man in a family there and somebody.
Speaker 2: Said that they complimented Megan Megan was beautiful.
Speaker 1: At and sources say that MGK basically got upset with it and slapped the guy. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: That was not a good decision.
Speaker 1: I mean I think that there, oh, you know, there's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be there's going to be a lawsuit now because it's like.
Speaker 1: You sue everybody. But I don't know. I feel like, as a man, there are instances where you need to protect your woman, you know what I'm saying, and even if it has to get physical, it has to get physical. But I don't know, somebody calling your girlfriend beautiful, I don't know if that necessarily warrants.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was the way you said it, I mean, yeah, could you say it like in a like an aggressive way to make someone act a certain way?
Speaker 1: Probably there's definitely ways in tone plays a part of it. But still you've got to understand you're in your celebrity, You're a highly noticeable person, and especially if you put your hands on somebody, then you know there's going to be some backlash and fallout. And so I don't know, I feel like people, you know, like to compliment you and call you beautiful all the time. I don't necessarily I've never gotten worked up enough to knock somebody out, you know what, I'm saying, but if somebody was like, damn, she's got a fat ass, or I don't want to say that this comment because you know, you know, we might talk about this in a block party later down the road. But there have been times where people publicly have said things about you, derogatory things about you, and I've found myself having to hold back, you know what I'm saying, and so you know, I don't want to get too into the weeds on that. We'll talk about that later when we when we do our celebrity block party. Do you think mgk's behavior is romantic or is it a red flag?
Speaker 2: No, I kind of it's neither, or really I kind of feel like it's not it's not romantic because now we have an issue, and it's not a red flag because I feel like I kind of like it a little bit.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's like a happy medium because I feel like I like, like, I like when you get jealous, but then I would never want you to put you in a situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think there's like.
Speaker 2: A happy medium where you get where you feel like you're being protected and your man is jealous, but at the same time, let's not get physically.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call it or categorize it as jealous. I would say he's protective. You know what I'm saying. He's trying to protect your space, protect your even mental well being, you know what I'm saying. And so I wouldn't necessarily say he's jealous of this dude at the fair, but he's trying to protect his woman, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you sound like you like it.
Speaker 1: I'm all here, I'm there. I'm from Chicago, you know, and so I'm very quick to confront somebody, but uh, you know, I think it has to be over the right stuff. Yeah, you know, and I think somebody calling you beautiful, I don't think that would work me up. But if somebody said, yo, she got a fat ass, or I wanted to I feel like a lot of people's here, you know.
Speaker 2: But I feel like a lot of people know he's kind of a bit of a hothead. So I feel like people might do things to instigate that and get a reaction out of you and end up having to suit you.
Speaker 1: So then vice versa. Sometimes people might think you're a pushover and try to say something to your girl or you know what I'm saying. And then that's I think that's even that's even worse, you know, because sometimes those guys are just waiting for the right opportunity.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's two perspective. I think the male perspective is a bit different than like the female.
Speaker 1: So do you find it flattering to get comments about your partner?
Speaker 2: I mean I like it. I like when people say like, you're cute, or you're handsome, or you're fine. I like that.
Speaker 1: So how about this. We were at the nail salon, right you made me get a pedicure, and when I was out, I walked out to get a smoothie or something, and there was this girl who stopped me and was like, oh my god, I love your store. I've been in your store, blah blah blah blah. Here's my card. And I'm kind of like moving away from her, you know, I'm like, oh, thank you, you know this and that, but you know, I could see your eyes are hawking me for sure. And then when I came back, because actually I went to the cardo graph something and so then when I came back, she was still there, and the girl was super excited. She was like, oh my gosh, she came back take my card, and I'm kind of like moving away from her, and she was like what did she say? She was like, why are you moving so fast? Like, you know, are you nervous?
Speaker 2: And it's not my girlfriends about to come on crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just I'm trying to be respectful, but I'm trying to maintain the distance. And so I remember, you know, you sitting in Essla, you were a little you know, inquisitive about what had just occurred.
Speaker 2: Well, it's almost like I was watching a TV show because I had ear I had my EarPods in and I was talking to Dana and I was like, what is going on? What does this girl want with my boyfriend? Like what does she want with Marcus?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And I was like like I couldn't understand what was going on because you were like almost acting like she had like Corona or something.
Speaker 1: Like she had. I was trying to slowly move away and keep maintaining a safe distance, and I think it was noticeable to her, and so she was like, you know, why you're so nervous. You can't talk like this and that, And I was just trying to be cordial. With the girl, but.
Speaker 2: Don't be overly friendly.
Speaker 1: Then no, I definitely wasn't overly friendly. But I do have a friendly you know.
Speaker 2: You do have a friendly bah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I got a friendly Aura and she was very complimentary about my store and hoping then we bring one to Miami blah blah blah blah. So it was seemingly harmless, but okay.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it. Work though I did get a little worked out. It's good. It's good to be jealous a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Protective, Yeah, protective.
Speaker 2: Okay. So let's talk about a show that you didn't initially like and I kind of had it on so much that you had no choice but to buy into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about it. Okay.
Speaker 2: So it's called ninety Day Fiance. The other way it is, it's basically a spin off off Ninety Day Fiance, and it's about Americans who fall in love with people from other countries and move there to be with them instead of bringing them to the United States.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So, if you fell in love with meved and I lived in Lebanon, Okay, would you move there for me?
Speaker 1: I would definitely visit. You know what I'm saying. I've never been to Lebanon and backing it. But I don't know. I think I love America. Let me get that on the record, you know, and so like, I am happy to be here, thankful that I'm here. You know. Obviously I like to travel outside of the States, but I'm super grateful every time I get back to Florida, you know. And so I don't know. I would give it a shot. I would come visit for sure, but I think moving, you know, for love, and I think you're leaving out On this show, these people have like just barely know they barely know each other, right, you know. They meet however they meet, whether it's abroad or here in the States or online, and then most often than not, they end up somebody ends up the girl ends up pregnant or you know, it's unique circumstances that then forced them to have to go live to maintain the relationship, you know. And so I think for us.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could you do it? Could you mean I lived in Ethiopia, because there is a couple that lives in Ethiopia on the show.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So you've seen what it looks like out there, could you move? I don't think so you wouldn't moved for love?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I don't I don't know. I dated someone in Dubai and I was going back and forth to Dubai a lot, and it.
Speaker 1: Was it was Dubai is Dubai right?
Speaker 2: No, it was it was a great experience.
Speaker 1: That's not like where these people are moving. Where are some of these.
Speaker 2: They're going to South Korea? South Korea, Colombia.
Speaker 1: Columbia or Ethiopia.
Speaker 2: One Jordan.
Speaker 1: So, like, you know, Dubai, everybody wants to move to Dubai.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I it was fun, but I don't know if I could live there like permanently. You know, I'm like you, I'm really happy to be American. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, look, they get I think what it is is like a K one six months visa that they get to go out there, and so you know, I got six months in me and we're only through season two. I think there's like seven seasons of this and so I can only imagine where it all goes. But who's your favorite couple relationship on the show? Right now?
Speaker 2: I kind of listen to I kind of love Ari Ari.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's the Jewish girl who's dating the Ethiopian guy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of love them. And I also like assume.
Speaker 1: It and Ginny, right, and.
Speaker 2: They live in there, they live in India.
Speaker 1: They live in India. Yeah, exactly, And so.
Speaker 2: It's amazing what you do for love though you were willing to leave.
Speaker 1: I think one of the dynamics that we've really kind of watched in season two is that Ari, one of the women on the show, is a Jewish girl, and she's dating Benjamin, who's Greek Orthodox Greek Orthodox Catholic guy, and so they have a baby, they're getting married, contemplating getting married, or working on getting married, And so would you convert to a different religion for love?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I feel like I'm very much Christian right now, and I'm really happy that you are too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I feel like I've dated other guys. I'm sure you've dated other girls that were a different religion, but I don't know, I feel like maybe not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean for me, I don't think I would I would change my religion for love. I mean, I've never been in that situation before.
Speaker 2: But you know, maybe you were so in love with that, if you were so in love with me, and I was a different like religion, you you know.
Speaker 1: Me, I'm a creature of habit, you know what I'm saying. And so I'm set in my ways and except for a few things, I'm not trying to change it.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't know, because we're the same religion right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, So it works out.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to our block party. We want to invite some people to our block party.
Speaker 1: Block party time.
Speaker 2: So I kind of feel like we need to invite Lenny Hotstein to our block party.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'm listening.
Speaker 2: How do you get engaged so soon? We're not even divorced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so technically he didn't leave a comment for us, but we're blocking him anyway. We're team Lisa and Jody in this whole debacle. And so I don't know. I think it's.
Speaker 2: It's I think there's like a respect thing, like you can't really get engaged if you're still married.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to. I don't want to. You know, let me play Devil's advocate here, because you've talked about when previously on the podcast that when it's over, it's over, and whatever timeline is, you know works for you, you know works for you. And so now that you know Lenny and Lisa are kind of going through this, do you have a change in your viewpoint?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I do feel like when it's over, it's over. But I do feel like when you have kids, like, shouldn't you wait till you're divorced before you get engaged introduce someone as your fiance? Like when you have kids, isn't it like more respectful towards your kids? Your kids can see like okay, like marriage is like serious and like being engaged again, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just playing that was advocate as the man in the right now definitely team Lisa. But you know, yeah, they're essentially agreed upon in their settlement, right, It's just a formality in terms of whatever is left. It's not over. They have not signed it yet, so technically they're still legally married separated. But you know, I'm just trying to give all the facts out there. And so you think that I think you.
Speaker 2: Could have waited like another month or so, like what I think he could have waited? Because I do feel like when you're divorced, you're like ready to like get engaged. Getting engaged is kind of serious.
Speaker 1: Well, what made it sour for me is that, you know, it was like three days after Lisa's birthday that this whole news kind of came out publicly, and you know, she's obviously in Europe right now with Jody, and you know, I don't know. I think it was just poor timing. Out of all of the months, all of the weeks in the year, you know, you choose to roll this out three days after her birthday. I think it's just bad form.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree. Okay, so let's in the next person to our block party, they say, wonder what happened if he were Adidas or Kangaroos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: You know, would you be in trouble like by Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm team Jordan obviously it's my last name, and so you know, I'm team Nike. I only wear Nike and Jordan unless it's like some designer shoe that I'm wearing with a suit or whatever. And so yeah, there's no Adidas, there's no Kangaroos, there's no New Balance, there's none of that in this Jordan household. There's actually several shoes in your closet right now that I cannot wait to burn or throw in the trash.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, you can throw them.
Speaker 1: Anything with anything with three stripes has got to get out of the house.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can toss them.
Speaker 1: This is another comment from social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says, bro, stay away from the weed.
Speaker 1: Bro, stay away from the weed. I mean the secret. You know, there's no secret that I like to smoke. Obviously. My dad is a cigar kind of sewer, and so I'll just leave it. As you know, I smoke various things, cigars, no cigarettes. I do not smoke cigarettes, but I've had the occasional jay here and there, you know. And so we're blocking this guy just because it sounds like he might want to puffle my joint exactly.
Speaker 2: He's hating Yeah, what about that man got that nineteen eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a comment that says that man got nineteen eighty eight MJ forehead. And so, if you're not familiar, my dad started losing his hair around eighty five eighty six, and so you know, there's no cigaret wear hats. I think my forehead looks pretty good, you know, I used to have braids back in the day, you know, and when you have braids, you know, sometimes your hairline receipts because they keep yanking on your hair so much.
Speaker 2: But well, all I say is, you're fine, fine.
Speaker 1: Thank you, baby, thank you. And plus there's some Native American in my family, so you know, I get my mom's dad's hair, not my dad's hair.
Speaker 2: It is actually they do say it is on your mom's side exactly.
Speaker 1: So on my mom's side. You've seen my grandfather. He's ninety years old, still kicking out all his hair and grays. So yeah, I think you know, I'm holding on.
Speaker 2: I'm holding killing that.
Speaker 1: I definitely don't have a Stephen Nate you know Stephen A. Smith hairline, first of all, who's not exactly now, we'll talk about him on that other block party exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, we really enjoyed spending time with you.
Speaker 1: Guys. Yeah, it was fun. You know, I enjoyed doing this with you. And we'll get back to our listeners soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, follow subscribe.
Speaker 1: Follow us at Separation Underscore Anxiety Underscore Podcasts, and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Peace, se