Speaker 1: From Los Angeles, Phil and one and only famous.
Speaker 2: Perez Perez Perez Gilton.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, welcome to the PHP on our last day of freedom.
Speaker 3: Oh stop, stop, stop, Booker, how are you? I'm excited to talk about some divas today. Chapel Roon, also Selena Gomez and a really interesting rumor if you haven't heard there, plus the Real Real on Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz's split, j Lo Diddy, and more. But first, just before we were recording, I saw the news of Quincy Jones passing and what a life though he lived to be ninety one, I think, a full life and quite a legacy. And is it bad that I'm thinking, like, wow, he avoided any like sex scan Did he have any sex scandal that I'm aware of that I'm not aware of?
Speaker 1: You know, Okay he does. Wish we are the Patreon, but I don't want to throw dirt on his script today. But I mean, look, making thriller alone, having that on your roster, you could just you could retire after just saying I made thriller and he did, so what a career in everything else after it and before it? A true legend?
Speaker 3: How are you anything? Exciting, anything new.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have anything to report. No, everything's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. I thankfully did not leave my house except for once this weekend for our friend's birthday. And I finally feel like I'm caught up with life and is going to be a good week. It's going to be a good week regardless of what happens. I hope, I pray and actually over the weekend, Kamala Harris was on Saturday Night Live, and I think that was one of the best openings of all time on SNL. Sometimes energy just transcends from New York, like into your home, whatever screen you're like, I can just feel the energy between her and Maya Rudolph and the audience, and yeah it was and she was she was like so happy, and yeah, it could be one of those like oh we had it so good and then everything changed.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny you should say that, because I did. I watched it live and I was on Instagram yesterday and some girl that I follow I'm not nobody, just somebody random, and she said she was sitting there with her boyfriend and Kamala came on and she found herself like getting emotional like a tearwit down her eye. She's like, what is wrong with me? This is not like who I am. But to your point about the energy, it is real and if you can't feel it, I feel badly for you because you're probably on the other side of things. But I've said it over and over it will be women that make this election, and we'll find out tomorrow. I believe they're pissed off. I believe there's a lot to really upset young ladies. And I think don't underestimate the older ladies. I don't think they want to see young people with their right strip from them. So I don't know. Maybe a landslide tomorrow, Maybe we get screwed. I don't know, we'll see.
Speaker 3: Michelle Obama gave this very eloquent speech that I think if people haven't watched, I shared it on my Instagrams. It's just about three minutes long, and she really eloquently expressed that it's not just about abortion. There are so many other healthcare related issues that are at stake here and that affect not just women but men too because of government interfering with women's bodies. So check that out if you haven't. And I don't know. I'm still nervous. I'm fully prepared for the unexpected. I learned in.
Speaker 1: Twenty six I don't think I'm prepared.
Speaker 3: Oh I am.
Speaker 1: You've got the firewall up, you're good.
Speaker 3: Well, just because I learned in twenty sixteen, you can't fucking trust the polls, right, And the polls are all saying that kamalas ahead. This literally is it could be a repeat of twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: It really could.
Speaker 3: I am not emotionally prepared. I am prepared. That's why I'm not allowing myself to I'm not trusting poles. Anything can pop. Actually, I will say this, my sense has changed. I did think Trump was gonna win.
Speaker 1: No, you stick with that. I like you always being wrong. Okay, hey, I want you to stick with that, all right, please?
Speaker 3: I did. I was saying for the longest time that Trump was going to win. Now I just think it's neck and neck. Now I think it's a tie. Anything is possible, and we don't know what's going to happen. And this is actually true, we may not know who really won for days after.
Speaker 1: If it's that close. But there was a big Iowa poll yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, polls again, I don't know if I trust Poles.
Speaker 1: When you look at how legit this like, I still don't know if I trust Poles literally called everything. I'm just saying, all signs are pointing in the right direction. But you know, like you said, it could could just be Poles, could be people hiding and not you know, willing to say that they still support Trump. I think there's a lot of those people. There was a guy that Don Lemon, whom I don't like, I never liked on CNN, but when he's man on the street, I actually love him. But he was walking all over Pennsylvania and he met this guy yesterday, same guy, normal guy, and he was from Bucks County, and he said, you know, he makes signs and he travels all around the state and he you know, he went back and forth. He's still he's a Republican, but he's still like on the fence and he'll say he said he'll decide tomorrow, you know. And Lemon asked him what his thoughts were, and he said, look, I travel this state every day, all day. Every day. He said that the Trump signs still outnumber the Kamala signs ten to one. He said, I kind of think Trump's gonna win, which scared the shit out. So I was like, oh great.
Speaker 3: But I also think that people have become savvy to polsters, like I don't know about you in California, but in Nevada here, I'm getting fucking so many calls and text messages constant, and I responded to the texts, but I give the wrong information. I just lie. I just I don't know why. I love lying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's good.
Speaker 3: I just want to keep things exciting for everybody. Interest I say, I voted for the other person, you know. Yeah, so we'll see fingers crossed big day tomorrow. And if you go to Krispy Kreme you can get some free donuts. Actually, if you google free stuff on election Day, there's a whole bunch of free stuff that you can get. So take advantage of it. I say. Also on Saturday Night Live was Chapel Roane, and she gave one of the best performances that I have ever seen on Saturday Night Live without even needing to have, you know, backup dancers or anything. It was just her and it was sensational. And whoever did her mixing, the sound engineer shout out to that person. Because they finally got it fucking right. Like I've seen her do other TV things before and it's been good, but hear her vocals were so clear and front and center, and she's got an amazing voice, and she just sounded sensational, especially with Pink Pony Club. That was just I love that she did that song also because the whole mythology of that song, are you familiar with it?
Speaker 1: About what a gay bar?
Speaker 3: No? No no. That was the last song that she recorded for her old label. She presented it to them and then they dropped her and now she's on SNL. Didn't even do Good Luck Babe, did Pink Pony Club, And it's such a full circle moment. There's this one video that has gone very viral from a few years ago where she was performing Pink Pony Club in front of like what fifteen people or something.
Speaker 1: I saw that video, yeah many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I just love that it was that song that she did. And then she also debuted a new song, which she had teased previously in an interview. She said, Oh, I've got like a Fleetwood Mac type of song. I got a country song and this and that and the other, and I'm like Oh, we got the country song Chapelonia Twain, and I really loved it. I mean, I don't know if it's like a number one single, but I feel like it's a top ten song and I'm happy with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about that. I think it's more for artistic value of doing something different. But back to your original thought, I think it's maybe one of the greatest SNL performances I've ever seen. Yeah, she was so comfortable and locked in and perfect. I can't think of anything to critique. I would have liked to have heard the other hit just so the rest of the world, and I get at all the young people everybody knows the song, the moms and the older people to hear that the hit the Hot to Go whatever I think would have been cool, but who cares. She's an artist. She could do whatever she wanted, and I love that she changed gears, did something completely different. Loved the makeup, love the preparation for everything. Just next level stardom for someone that appears to be new on the scene, but as we know she's not. She's been doing it for a long.
Speaker 3: Time, nine years. Also making headlines. Speaking of new physicians, Carti B showed up at a Kamala Harris rally over the weekend, and it's just so funny to me. I mean, I guess liberals do the same thing, you know, like people are busy, they don't have time to consume everything, so they just see highlights on social media and depending on what is in your feed is how you view things. And so many conservatives were sharing this one clip of Cardi B from the Kamala rally where she had a technical malfunction. The teleprompter wasn't working, and for about a little bit over a minute, she just was just killing time, stalling as they say, until somebody brought her a phone with her speech on it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I just saw her holding the phone and I wondered, like, why did she read this off of her phone? Couldn't they give her a teleprompter or a piece of paper or something. Okay, So glad you cleared that.
Speaker 3: Up prompter wasn't working and people were mocking her for it.
Speaker 1: And why you write a speech. You prepare a speech so you could get your thoughts together. The these people aren't political pundits and speak on this every day. Everybody's gonna write something down your bullet points of what you want to talk about. She's a musician, not a presenter. Look, they're all shaken in their boots. You know when you see the I don't know the corners of every part of art coming out for one person, from hip hop to Latino to regular white old guys. You know, it's it's everywhere. It's that energy. So I think that they've got to find something to pick apart.
Speaker 3: Well, let me go back to card to be in a second. But the thing that actually upset me the most over the last seven days in the home stretch of this presidential campaign is how repeatedly Donald Trump has gone back to violent rhetoric, like using language of violence. I mean even just yesterday intimating that journalists should be shot at.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he was saying, I'm in front of a piece of glass. If they're gonna shoot me, they're gonna have to shoot through the press, which I don't mind. That's what he saw. That's him just trying to be fun.
Speaker 3: But no, but that's still language. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Well it is. It's a little much. It's two terse for this moment. And you know, you would think that guy, of all people would maybe want to tamper down the flames of that. He was literally shot at once, So I don't understand it myself. It doesn't make a lot of sense, and I just I think most of the country is just so on tilt with that kind of language.
Speaker 3: Or also this weekend, just days before the election, he was at another rally and was having some technical difficulties himself with his microphone, and he said something along the lines that you want to see me beat up some people backstage.
Speaker 1: Right, Like he's a big, tough guy.
Speaker 3: But that's just not presidential.
Speaker 1: It's his thing he is. You know, when I listen to all these voters, it's this facade of strength that he's a tough guy and America is tough, and it resonates with a certain kind of dumb old white guy, it really does. And I think that's what he's leaning into over and over, and you see at these rallies when they talk to people, it's the same sort of message that's oozing into them. I don't look at that as strength. I look at that as belittling people. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me, But to each his.
Speaker 3: Own, I'm just so frustrated because I see Nikki Haley give interviews and I'm like, God, she's so smart.
Speaker 1: She would be the next president if they ran her. Yeah, I have no doubt in my mind. I have zero doubt if they just said, look the Biden record and they leaned into which is erroneous by the way, the economy's doing better than it hasn't years and years and years. But if they just leaned into that side of things and touched on the things that really matter, pocketbook, immigration, stick to the script, she would win in a landslide. I like her too. I mean, there's a lot of things. Obviously she's way too conservative for me and my liking in some things, but I think she'd be the next president if they ran her today.
Speaker 3: I agree, but they didn't want her.
Speaker 1: They're taking every last drip of this Trump juice that they can drain, and here we go again.
Speaker 3: God, if he loses, I hope he runs again. He'll be one hundred and nine, so I hope he runs again. He won't win again.
Speaker 1: I mean, if he wins, keep in mind, he'll be older than Biden. Okay, the guy's too oldly be president. If they ran Biden again, I already had my hands in the air, like Trump's going to be the next president. I was like, it's going to happen. So let's just get some youth, let's get some common sense, and let's let's all get out and vote tomorrow. If you're still on the fence, I don't know what the type.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk saw one of these people on Twitter sharing the Cardi b fumbling waiting for the phone moment, and he shared that he bought Twitter just so that he could have a big voice, literally right, so he controlled people. Yeah, and he said, another puppet who can't even talk without being fed the words the Kamala campaign has no authenticity or true empathy. Well, if he actually watched Carti's entire speech, he would have seen that she mentioned that she she wrote it herself, and I believe her. I believe that she wrote it herself. Of course, only somebody who doesn't believe women, or believe or belittles them or whatever would think that she wasn't capable of writing that. And she saw that Cardi did and responded to Elon on Twitter saying, I'm not a puppet, Elon. I'm a daughter of two immigrant parents that had to work their ass off to provide for me. I'm a product of welfare. I'm a product of Section eight. I'm a product of poverty, and I'm a product of what happens when the system is set up against you. You don't know anything about that. You don't know one thing about the American struggle ps fix my algorithm. I thought that was very well said. He's Australia, he's South African, and like Donald Trump, he's also a Nepo baby. He was born into privilege, into money, and so.
Speaker 1: They're the first to criticize celebrities for voicing their anything. Meanwhile, you're a fucking Nepo baby. Shut up. You're the enemy, not her, not somebody that literally built something from nothing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, speaking of celebrities and the rallies, Jennifer Lopez was at one in Vegas, and I thought was wonderful. Speaking of Jlo, though very interesting. Diddy, this former model that hooked up with him a while a long time ago, like in the early two thousands, gave this interview on a podcast where she claims that while she was hooking up with Ditty, he had on Jennifer Lopez music videos and this woman this is during the time that he was with Jennifer Lopez. So it's like, you know, the woman knew they were together, and she didn't care. She just she's still going to hook up with him.
Speaker 1: It was a little reminder how important he is. He gets to bang j Loo too, and she wanted to nustle up on that tea.
Speaker 3: Also, a couple of days ago, this man went to court in New York after he was subpoenaed and handed over alleged tapes that he claims were handed to him either directly from Kimporter or an acquaintance of kim Porter Ditty's ex and baby Mama, and that they show eleven different tapes and eight of them feature celebrities, and he even claimed that two of them featured miners. I need a lawyer to chime in on this. The guy says that he had watched the tapes, he knew what was on these tapes, and he had held on to them for a while. Okay, isn't that against the law, Like, if you are in possession of what you know to be child's sexual abuse material, you need to hand that over to the authorities.
Speaker 1: I would think, yeah, you know, I don't know, I don't know how that works. Maybe he feared for his safety. Who knows, It's hard to tell. I agree with you, though, I mean, yeah, if you see something like that, you should probably.
Speaker 3: Say something asap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially when kids are in.
Speaker 3: There was a big fracas forcass. How do you pronounce that word? You were I'm talking about frucus in Pennsylvania this weekend at this college football game between Jason Kelsey and this annoying fuckhead. Did you watch the video?
Speaker 1: I did so.
Speaker 3: This is what happened. If you didn't see the video. Jason Kelsey is Taylor Swift's future brother in law, and this random guy started videotaping it was meant to be a viral moment. And you hear the guy say, Kelsey, how does it feel that your brother is a F word slur for a gay man for dating Taylor Swift? And then Jason Kelsey responded by going to the guy, grabbing his phone and smashing it. And then he also said, who's the F word? Now? I'm a big F word.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys have claimed that word, which is unfortunate.
Speaker 2: But continue it's unfortunate, Well, well, because it's such a great curse, and I think a lot of people when they used to say that, we're never really meant it to hurt anyone, that is you.
Speaker 3: It's the same as the N word.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any reason to say it anymore, and I do agree with that, but I'm just saying it was such a great curse.
Speaker 3: Anyways, as a big F word. I'm not bothered by this, you know, like it's all about intention, Like I don't think there was any intention to be disrespectful to gay people in that moment. He was just throwing back the literal thing as quickly. It was just like reflexes. You know, he's an athlete.
Speaker 1: Someone throws you a slur, you just threw it right back at him, and that was sort of the first instinct. And no, but doesn't destroying.
Speaker 3: Exactly and destroying the phone too. It's like boom, he's lucky he didn't get hit.
Speaker 1: He is, he's lucky he didn't get his ask.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad he didn't hit him. And I don't know. I would love to hear from other gay men. Were you all not bothered as well? Or were any of you bothered by this? Because I could not care less. I'm like, I don't think this means he's a homophone. I don't think he owes gay people in apology, none of that shit.
Speaker 1: Personally, I have almost no opinion.
Speaker 3: I'm just one person and I'm not speaking for the gay community, so I'm curious to hear what other people think. Also, there have been these rumors that Selena Gomez is pregnant. A lot of people have been making videos about Selena Gomez being pregnant and commenting on her body. They probably don't listen to our podcast. We talked on this show that Selena mentioned that she's not able to have children, so commenting a that she's pregnant could be just hurtful, and b commenting that she's pregnant could be even more hurtful because she can't have children because of her kidney transplant and all of the and the loopis and all the other issues that she has. So she saw one of these many videos that went viral, and I'm talking about videos getting millions of views. And obviously, you know, even though she hates social media, she's she's on there right and.
Speaker 1: Quote at hates social.
Speaker 3: Media, and social media has changed right now. Every single platform feeds you content they think you will like, even if you don't follow them, so it's not like she was seeking this out. It came across her feed and she responded to one of these videos and said, this makes me sick. I have SEBO in my small intestine. And if you don't know what cebo is, like, oh, I looked it up. It's not cute. It's small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, a condition where there is an abnormal increase of bacteria in the small intestine. This can lead to a variety of symptoms, including abdominal pain and cramps, bloating, so bloating could make you look pregnant, diarrhea, gas, indigestion, constipation, fatigue, and more. So, she says, I have cebo in my small all in testine it flares up. I don't care that I don't look like a stick figure. I don't have that body. End of story. No, I am not a victim. I'm just human. Okay, So leave her alone, people, healthy response. Yeah, some couple's news. Finally, I believe this one. I think maybe you don't. I don't know, you're more of a skeptic. Initially, we talked about it on the Patreon show when we found out that Zoe Kravitz and Channing Tatum broke up. The party line was they just grew apart. They weren't on the same page anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, And I had a theory that they didn't like when they worked with one another and it rubbed one of them the wrong way. That was my theory.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's still possible. That's a good theory. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna discount that. But now we're hearing that the bigger issue was long distance because Channing is mainly based out of Los Angeles, He's got a and she lives there, and Zoe is mainly based out of New York City. But while I agree with that, it also tells me, like, I don't know, like she just wasn't that into it, like she so she probably ended it, I think because if she really saw a future together with this guy and forever they were engaged to be married, like she could have easily and happily lived in Los Angeles, right, Yeah, And.
Speaker 1: They're rich enough you can have a spot in both places exactly, you know what I mean, Like you can you can get your jolly's off when you have that kind of money. If you feel that you're a New Yorker, and I totally do understand that. At one point, I never thought I'd live anywhere else besides New York. I'm sure you felt the same way. But if you have enough money to do both, then do both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, but that would grow tiresome if you're mainly in one city and your partner is mainly in the other city.
Speaker 1: All the work is here in La, the meetings, the auditions. Ever that the business, the industry is here. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess so, but yeah, no, I think she just was not that into him. I guess long.
Speaker 1: Term, I agree, guess makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In more couples news, this Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum Teddy Mellencamp and her husband Edwin have announced that they are divorcing. And it's interesting giving the timing of it all because just a week prior, her husband posted this most loving, glowing tribute to her on social media because she hosted this cancer charity fundraiser event and he was so proud of her. And then six or seven days later, I'm divorcing him.
Speaker 1: Didn't I say that? On just the last show? When anybody does one of these public declarations of their love and adoration of their partner. Doomsday is coming, and I'm telling you it happens all of the time.
Speaker 3: I don't know what, but any spidy senses Perez A Damis tells, and maybe it isn't even you need to be a rocket scientist. But I'm waiting till we hear more. There's definitely more to this story. And I think it's also telling that she's not pulling a Kyle Richards. It's not like, oh, we're separating, we're taking some time apart. It's like, Nope, we're straight going to divorce. Like I'm divorcing him.
Speaker 1: Someone's bone in the tennis instructor, is what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. I heard possibly her horseback riding instruction.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 3: I mean that's just a rumor. Okay, that's not confirmed. Okay, gotcha, there's something else. I'll save that for the Patriot. I make a note so I don't forget. Some things are not I can't share publicly the Patreon.
Speaker 1: You guys should get that show. It's a second show a week. If you like what you're hearing here and you're not on Patreon, Patreon dot com, slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, all right. More couples news. I think we I mentioned this a little bit ago, but now more reports have confirmed that Dave Grohl and his wife are staying together. They are making it work. He has called off his divorce lawyer and congrats to them. She probably renegotiated her prenup if she had one. I'm guessing yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I heard she was looking at getting upwards of one hundred and fifty million dollars. So hell yeah, he's going to stay with her.
Speaker 3: I mean he probably has way more than that then, right, I would say, double sure. In more music related news, Liam Payne's father will finally be able to take his body back to the UK to bury him. They are going to, you know, exchange, hand him over to his dad. He's been in Buenos Aires for over two weeks now. Pretty bonkers there. Also, in this new report from ABC News claims that the authorities down there do not view his death as a suicide, that it was an accident of some sorts and they're still just trying to piece it all together. There is a lot of security camera footage that they're seeing, even there's some security camera footage of Liam's sleeping in the hotel lobby with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. They also confirmed the reports of these two escorts and Aniana. So yeah, I'm just glad that the dad will finally be able to get some closure and less serious news. Kanye West, according to reports, is shopping around a reality TV show, which makes sense, I guess, because maybe he's struggling financially. I don't know. He's probably not anywhere near as wealthy as he was a few years ago. But what network would run this? Like, who would air that?
Speaker 1: Anybody that thinks they could make one dollar off of it? At least that's the network. I don't think a lot of people have standards anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think Kanye is just a little too polarizing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Brian Austin Green had three children and was married to Megan Fox, and I love that he opened up like this. He and his longtime friend and former co star Tory Spelling were on a podcast together and he opened up about the end of his marriage to Megan Fox and how he knew things were on the last legs. Is that no? I guess that that makes sense. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Tory actually is the one that brought it up, but he confirmed it and then talked about it. She mentioned that Megan Fox started to get annoyed by how Brian Austin Green chewed. She thought he chewed too loudly, Right, that's just bonkers.
Speaker 1: It's not I think anybody relationship can relate.
Speaker 3: To that chewing too.
Speaker 1: You're breathing too loud. Oh, you're snoring. The things that you used to find cute will ultimately end up as annoying. Like if you date someone with a cute little accent in about five years, that accent will drive you insane. That's just how things work. Well.
Speaker 3: I like how he talked about it. He was very graceful towards Megan Fox, and he says, I honestly think that the chewing thing was just like she'd gotten to the point I think where things just weren't great. So I was just it was everything was annoying her. You kind of get to that point where you're just like, just the way you're shuffling your feet right now, the way you're putting the toast in the toaster is just driving me crazy.
Speaker 1: The way you load the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all that stupid little stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel that my girl has those exact same feelings about it. Oh no, whenever I am near the dishwasher her head almost explodes, And whenever I'm trying to make food, it drives me not It's like, I'll be out there in my breakfast. Just yesterday, it was making breakfast. She comes in in the middle of everything to make hers, and I'm like, could you just wait five minutes before you walk in, because now we're climing over each other to do something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it, but you tube been together for more than five years.
Speaker 1: Now ten years?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, wild that's your longest relationship right?
Speaker 1: Oh god, yes, by far?
Speaker 3: Wow she did it.
Speaker 1: Congratulation. Did you get all this.
Speaker 3: Speaking about relationships? I don't think she was joking, but maybe, you know, she'll claim that she was joking. But Olivia Rodrigo was asked what her biggest red flag is, and she says, the biggest red flag. This is a very oddly specific question that I ask guys on first dates. I always ask them if they think that they would want to go to space, and if they say yes, I don't date them.
Speaker 1: I agree, what, Yeah, who would want to put their life in danger like that and put your relationship and ship and jeopardy and you know you want to be here on earth with your partner. I understand that. I get that wholeheartedly.
Speaker 3: She says, I just think if you want to go to space, you're a little too full of yourself. I think it's just weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, go to the opposite direction down into the ocean and that fucking capsule that killed all those people. Anybody that wants to do something like that. I don't want to be in a relationship with you. I just don't. I'm investing my time in you, and granted, anything can kill you, but when you put yourself in such jeopardy like that, and your I don't know your relationship and jeopardy. I agree with her. I understand her thinking.
Speaker 3: It's just a random question.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: But most people aren't going to go to space, Like why even ask that?
Speaker 1: Because it says something about you.
Speaker 3: Well, I wouldn't. I would not say yes, I want to go to space just because it scares me. Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I get her thinking I could follow her down that rabbit hole. I really can't.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. I don't like it. It seems very snow.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think it's knobbish of her, not the person that wants to go to space.
Speaker 1: No, I see what you're saying, and I disagree. I think it's I think it's awesome to want your partner to be fully invested in you and not put yourself in everything that you've created together in jeopardy, it's understandable, I think.
Speaker 3: Man. All right, some health news sending some positive vibes to James Vanderbeek, the iconic nineties actor from Dawson's Creek, has revealed that he has colal rectal cancer. However, he shared just a little bit ago that he was forced to share this news publicly, sadly, because a tabloid was going to run a story on it. And that's just a bummer. Yeah, And I actually mentioned that I did a little video, not that, but I mentioned that it was weird. Not weird, I would say, most of the time, or often when celebrities are sharing a cancer journey, they do it at the end, when they're done with it, when they're through with it. And he's not.
Speaker 1: Right, he's in the midst of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how awful, how awful. So positive vibes to him healing. From what I read online, colo rectal cancer is very treatable with surgery. He's got six young children. Oh my god, that's a lot. And finally, let's end things on some positive, positive note before we take some calls. Britney Spears is channeling her energy into a new creative endeavor. She has announced that she is going to be coming out with her own jewelry line Good. She seems to really be excited about it. She says, I'm so excited realizing how cool it is to be an artist that can be passionate in so many different ways. Girls, You're gonna fucking love it. So good for her. Before we take some call, a quick thank you to some new Patreon supporters Susie q, leonor Aspuru, Linda Suatz, Valerie u Banks, Moon Readings, Ooh, thank you to Lorie Jones, Liz Albi Odd, hilt odd Hild, Christine Pizzani who signed up for the year, and Jordan Swainson. Appreciate you all. All right, let's take some calls.
Speaker 5: This is Jazmin from New York and I had to call in about in defense of Booker. I think, and I've actually told people that I signed Booker views on this podcast very refreshing. I think they're always spot on, always in support of women.
Speaker 1: I just I think, oh, this is the call that cuts off the fuck call. That's like saying nice shit about me for what fuck. There was a call of the Patreon some woman called me a sexist pig or something. I don't know, and every body kind of got pissed off about it. But thank you for defending my honor.
Speaker 5: Another wise, Hi, my name is Rachel, first time caller from California. I just want to say how hilarious it was when Booker brought up how wacky and psychopathic Seline Dion and Adele's little shindig was during her concert. I agree with you, Booker. I'm sorry Pez. I respect these women, but I was a little weird. Okay, I have a great gay. It was a little weird.
Speaker 3: It was not It was sweet, but it was over the top.
Speaker 4: That's all high press. Hi, Booker, I was just listening to your podcast and you were talking about the Menendez brothers potentially getting released and would the you know, the world be worse off with them being released, and you said, you know, basically no, and.
Speaker 3: I tend to agree with you.
Speaker 4: However, there is the element with them having been sexually abused, what they potentially abuse others. I know that Lyell had admitted to abuse it Eric. So is Lyele more of a risk in being out or they both?
Speaker 1: I don't know, just a thought, you know, if they are released, which they probably will be, they're saying maybe even before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Wasn't the hearings set for early December?
Speaker 1: Oh? I thought it was around Thanksgiving. Maybe it's after Thanksgiving, that's the next couple days later. But if that's the case, Look, they're going to be on parole. If they're released, they'll have things to check in with for probably a very long time if a judge lets them go, But then they judge may not let them go. The whole thing is if they changed the sentencing of the crime they committed, like they say that they did a lesser crime than the time has already been served for that, and they would let them go, I guess is the way I understand it, But we'll see.
Speaker 3: I don't know obviously, what goes into rehabilitation in prison. If anything. Do inmates receive free therapy? Is they're counseling in prison? Like what happened? Yeah? What? I don't know what happens in there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: One final call, Hi, guys, gonna make this super quick.
Speaker 4: You asked us to weigh in on the Adele and slim Beyond interaction and pred Yes.
Speaker 1: I was crying, crying, crying, and.
Speaker 4: I love, love, loved it, So yes, I agree with you.
Speaker 5: Pez.
Speaker 1: There you go. See, all right, we can all get along.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, y'all. Happy election week. We appreciate you all regardless of how you vote, and hopefully some of you will sign up for our Patreon patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. It'll be an interesting show on Thursday, that's for sure. The world may be very, will be very I don't know, who knows.
Speaker 1: We may just be at limbo on Thursday. We may be still counting votes and not have a clue with what's going on. Hopefully there's no rioting. Hopefully everyone can behave this year and we carry on as a democracy.
Speaker 3: There was no rioting in twenty twenty, was there?
Speaker 1: There was this whole insurrection at the cap Well that was afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Still, I hope we've learned our lesson.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness gracious. All right, y'all have a wonderful week, appreciate you and see you next Monday or Thursday. This Thursday, bye, yep.