Speaker 1: Oh, what is Gandhi on right now? Hello?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Gandhi?
Speaker 1: What is she holding?
Speaker 2: She's holding a millennial device because she is also a millennial.
Speaker 3: What am I supposed to put the phone down?
Speaker 4: He's obsessed with Oh okay, I just have to text two people are kidding?
Speaker 1: No, please text away? Back away? Yeah, I don't mind. You can't be a part of mine. You cannot be a part of this. He's a psycho. Just keep texting. No way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, So I gotta cut that off because this is a bonus episode. You may have noticed that today is Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Whoa crazy?
Speaker 2: The level of enthusiasm from you is just is constantly zero.
Speaker 1: Can I just say that that pattern is not slimming whatsoever on you, Scott. I know you've been losing tons of weight, but that is that is not the right shirt for you.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be slim. I have a wake to go to today, so I'm trying to look a little nicer.
Speaker 1: Oh are we talking about today being Thursday or today being Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Today is Wednesday. It's a bus It's harp to make.
Speaker 1: Me feel bad, but it did not work.
Speaker 2: It's the middle of the week and we usually do not have a new Serial Killers episode here, but it's a bonus episode because our friend Jana from Louisville, Kentucky, who sent us a package and it just arrived, so we have to do it now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm excited. You may have seen this.
Speaker 2: It's brand new and it's only available in Canada.
Speaker 1: Why are you saying it like that? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Hey, why did you say Louisville Louisville. It's Louisville, Louisville, Louisville, Reuille. Yeah, people in Louisville will correct the daudio. People in Louisville will collect correct the crap out of you.
Speaker 2: At least I didn't say Louisville because I'm a lot of people say that.
Speaker 1: I wonder if the people of Louisville, like the people in Canada.
Speaker 2: Isn't it's a Louisville slugger, right?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the bat Louisville, Louisville, Louisville slugger. I've always heard Louisville.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Louisville.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, she's definitely right, because the Carrie Underwood's I took a Louisville slugger. Both helers.
Speaker 3: I'm sharing the end headlines.
Speaker 2: Anyway inful Tes do you even know who carry into what is I'm gonna slash your tires?
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: So a couple of months ago, this was all over social media because it was a huge thing that came out. You do know what Tim Hortons is, right, Yes, Tim Hortons is a big donut coffee chain up north.
Speaker 1: Oddly enough, they shut down a Friendly's Diner, which rip well friendly Friendly Diner. Well it's just friendlies. Oh jeez, dot dot dot Back to my point, Yes, they close it down and put a Tim Hortons there. So, just randomly on Route thirty five in New Jersey, we have a Tim Hortons just hanging out there.
Speaker 2: It is kind of random. They actually, for a while they closed all the Duncans and Penn station here in the city and they changed them all to Tim Hortons. Now they're kind of going back and a lot of the Tim Hortons are gone. But anyway, so they have a cereal made by Post called Tim Bitch Oh donut holes, that is correct. That would be the equivalent of like a dunkin Munchkin.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love Munchkin and you.
Speaker 2: Know there was a Dunkin donut cereal years ago. We've talked about this, so net hold on, let me go down to the cereal box because that's what it came in. Hey, Scotty, and Andrew and Joy from Jana in Kentucky's Shanna from Louisville. A bunch of people actually said that they were sending them and she got them here first. So Jana, you win the shirt. So it comes in both chocolate glaze and birthday cake. I know, Andrew, you're a huge fan of birthday cake.
Speaker 1: Gandhi hates it too. It's not a flavor.
Speaker 3: It's not a flavor.
Speaker 1: I bet it's delicious. I'm sure it's gonna taste like a normal glazed donut, like a just regular glazed donut that they just put sprinkles in. Sprinkles. Do not make it birthday cake?
Speaker 3: Okay, it does not.
Speaker 1: Well, look it's birthday cake flavored because they put the U in.
Speaker 3: There because of Canada, that's right.
Speaker 2: And it looks like like a little donut box. It's like a little Munchkin box or something.
Speaker 3: Ye wait, the little box of the dimmits come in.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Does the you make it French? No?
Speaker 2: That makes it French. I guess that's how you say birthday cake in French. Okay, and here, look, chocolate glass, which would you like to start with?
Speaker 3: I always leaned towards chocolate.
Speaker 2: These guys, they're so excited. They just put little feet on the timbits, and I.
Speaker 1: Kind of wish the box actually had a handle, like they're pretending it does.
Speaker 3: What a good idea, right, yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 1: An awful idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So you want to start with chocolate because I think you're going to be disappointed by birthday cakes, So why don't we start with disappointment?
Speaker 1: And I are both going to be disappointed, so I want to say the disappointment. Okay.
Speaker 3: I like your style.
Speaker 1: I have enough of that in my life. And Johnah, thank you for setting us both.
Speaker 2: You know. I did reach out to Post. I'm like, hey, we're the serial killers because you know we're friends. We're in bed with Posts.
Speaker 1: Now send bed with them. I don't know what mob rules he's playing by.
Speaker 2: They send us stuff like they sent us the new magic fruity pebbles, and they send us all this up pebbles. Yeah, have you been listening?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Obviously they were good.
Speaker 2: I know you're a giant potsmoker, so that's to eat after you smoke.
Speaker 1: Giant pot? What mean?
Speaker 3: What is giant pot, Scotty.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just things that you pot smokers do. Oh these smoke really? Oh my god. He is legitimately like you would still go around talking to children and be like, have you guys heard of there? It's the new program I've gotten them to.
Speaker 2: Do You remember if a different stroke in the eighties when Nancy Reagan came on and started the just Say No campaign.
Speaker 1: When it's different strokes? Who's Nancy Reagan? What are the eighties on this? On this show before? I've mentioned different Strokes? So you're an eighty eight I mentioned it first.
Speaker 2: And you're like, oh, yeah, that show with Willis and Arnold. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Scotty? Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I still don't know that he did for it.
Speaker 1: Does anybody ever actually want to hear him talk? Because I don't. Also, your ass crack is all the way out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: God, you don't know what different strokes is either, No.
Speaker 3: I have heard of different strokes.
Speaker 4: I couldn't name one character or an episode or yeah it was with ar Gary.
Speaker 1: Coleman die just side note. Yeah, he's dead.
Speaker 2: He was a security guard and used to get into fights with people and all this kind of crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's sad. Wait, we're eating cereal. Hold on here your food. No, yeah, but you need something to talk about while you eat the cereal.
Speaker 3: So Gary Coleman, Gary Coleman, his life is important.
Speaker 2: I know that Dana Plato did porny Oh is that the sister yeah, Kimberly, Yeah, yeah, she was a drug addict and did porn. All right, here tells me.
Speaker 1: These are just cocoa puffs. You know what they smell?
Speaker 2: Wonderful? Ready, here we go, one, two, three, chocolate milk everything, Here we go.
Speaker 3: Love it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, not fantastic. Mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it five balls right away. If it had marshmallows, my head would explode because I can't go higher than five.
Speaker 1: This is really good, This is amazing. Five balls, five balls, shout out two.
Speaker 3: What was her name again?
Speaker 1: Jana in Louisville, Jana from Louisville.
Speaker 3: I love you?
Speaker 1: How do you say it so naturally? Like? I feel like I'm struggling to say it that way?
Speaker 3: Louisville Kentucky.
Speaker 4: You have to feel like you're saying it incorrectly, like it has to feel like you're slurring the word.
Speaker 2: Okay, Louisville and her husband Tony, thank you. Yeah, she'll give their address out. No, Wow, Okay, are you sending you guys shirts?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Oh, we gotta do the birthday cake one.
Speaker 3: This is really good. I don't want to stop eating this one.
Speaker 2: I keep going because according to you, you're not gonna like this one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep it open mind.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan of birthday cake. It's not a flavor. You can't convince me it's a flavor. It is literally vanilla cake with sprinkles. Oh, is your millennial device going on? Wow?
Speaker 3: Scottie and he picked it up too.
Speaker 1: He does this all the time. But I get in trouble for texting Hello, I'm on my gen xbox. Who's this doing? Oh?
Speaker 2: We're actually doing a bonus episode and since you're not here, we drag Gandhian.
Speaker 1: You missed it. We're doing tim Bits.
Speaker 2: It's a Canadian cereal tim Horton Timbits the little donuts from Canada.
Speaker 1: Nice and they're delicious. She couldn't eat this one because it's chocolate.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's chocolate. You know what, it's chocolate. It's still lent right, do it anyway? Cho So are you going to get a fileo fish right now?
Speaker 1: To get a sale fish?
Speaker 3: I had to tell you something?
Speaker 1: What's that? So? I was looking at a video that we did with Elvis's lasagna on morning from Instagram pits uh huh, and so many.
Speaker 2: People were saying, how I know?
Speaker 1: I did you see that?
Speaker 2: One girl that thought I was Brodie and said, look how handsome David Brodie is.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that, but I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Always yeah, well I'm going to show that to my wife and see what's up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you, bye bye.
Speaker 3: I love her. You would have poisoned her.
Speaker 2: You would have No, I wouldn't have poisoned her. I just Jesus would have gotten.
Speaker 1: Mad at her?
Speaker 3: Is how that works? I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesus gets mad, and if you eat chocolate, the elephant gets mad.
Speaker 1: Right, what's a guy named.
Speaker 3: The elephant does not get mad? Actually?
Speaker 2: Wait, how does that elephant have so many arms?
Speaker 3: It's a long story.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, can you just smack him off? Like the top of his head.
Speaker 4: I really things I want to say, and due to him, I can't while we're recording. But I'm learning, so as soon as the mic stops, Scotty, Scotty's gonna learn today.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: It's birthday cake tim Bits post Tim Horton's tim Bits.
Speaker 1: I really liked the chocolate one.
Speaker 3: I really did.
Speaker 2: Hope this doesn't disappoint You're ready. Don't smell it?
Speaker 1: Okay. Lots of sprinkles, very lots of colored sprinkles, pretty one, you think, Uh uh, nope, nope, how you mean it is not good?
Speaker 3: It's like flavored cardboard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like whatever the base for, like a cheeto is without the cheese.
Speaker 3: Birthday cake.
Speaker 1: Andrew has said that stuff before, have you? Yes? Yeah, Figli yes?
Speaker 3: Are you still eating it?
Speaker 1: I like it?
Speaker 2: No, like back in the day when I used to take a tub of frost and just used to eat it by this spoonful.
Speaker 1: That's what this tastes like. Were you wearing that shirt? I hate Slash love you. I'm gonna give this one four balls. I do like it. This gets two bowls. It's much better than eat not flavored. Well, it is better than all the other tastes. It's definitely better than all the other birthday cake cereals we've had. Will you give it that? No? Okay, I just don't like birthday cake, period. I got you.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm ever gonna accept anything birthday cake because birthday is an event, not a flavor.
Speaker 2: So what if it said vanilla birthday cake flavored?
Speaker 3: Vanilla cake flavored?
Speaker 1: Exactly. Look, it's festive, it's for birthdays, eat fun.
Speaker 3: Any day of the week.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, agreed.
Speaker 3: Don't assume what kind of cake I want. I'm just saying, har.
Speaker 1: A stomach cake. Well, because like you're going for seconds and thirds, So four balls from me, Andy, two balls?
Speaker 3: Two balls?
Speaker 1: All right? Again that I think the only reason why it gets two balls is because of the plain cheetoh flavor, which I don't know I actually would enjoy, But sprinkles on a plane Cheeto not great. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Are you farting and throwing it at me? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: It's scutty?
Speaker 3: What just happened?
Speaker 1: Ew Its like a nun chuck.
Speaker 3: Fart started and he caught it threw it at us.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers there's no bonus box.
Speaker 1: Oh this is a whole bonus episode. This whole bonus box and a bonus episode. They're both bonus boxes. I don't really know how this podcast words?
Speaker 3: When is the birthdake Ca?
Speaker 1: All right? Oh, thank you for listening. We'll see you on Friday. Much appreciated.
Speaker 2: Please follow us on social media at Serial Killers, PC, baby Hot Sauce for Gandhi.
Speaker 1: Did you enjoy your time on this episode?
Speaker 3: You guys?
Speaker 4: My favorite you Even watching you try to catch your fart and throw it was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotta say he's a special character of that one.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the rest of your week. We'll see you Friday for a fresh new episode. It'll be episode ninety two.
Speaker 1: Wait, what did you give the chocolate gal east one?
Speaker 3: I'm going to get that F five?
Speaker 1: All of us did five? Right? Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think something is in early for Best Serial nominee for the Spoony.
Speaker 2: However, but you know people here in the lower forty eight have to drive up north in order to get it, or I guess I could just go on Amazon and pay like twenty bucks go.
Speaker 1: To Route thirty five in.
Speaker 2: By the Cereal at Tim Horton's.
Speaker 1: Who said me, Well, wait, so you don't know what you're just saying? Oh, I know it.
Speaker 2: It's only available in Canada.
Speaker 3: Should we call someone from tim Hortons and recommend?
Speaker 2: First of all, Tim Hortons probably doesn't even know the cereal exists. It's Post who just licensed the name Tim Hortons.
Speaker 1: Is where he gets mad. This is gonna get good.
Speaker 3: If he licensed the name, Tim Hortons would have to know.
Speaker 1: Corporate knows.
Speaker 2: But these little stores like what there's Tim Hortons cereal, They would have no freaking clue. They would just say milk and sugar and that's it.
Speaker 1: They don't know.
Speaker 3: He does get passionate.
Speaker 2: He does, He's gonna like it.
Speaker 1: We'll see your Friday.
Speaker 2: Until then, Crunch, I'm not done with this yet, say it, just say it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not ending this yet.
Speaker 2: I said Crunch, which means it's over. So now this is just the banter banter, banter banter.
Speaker 1: You can't stop me. I can no banter banter, No, no banter banter. How do you know that the Tim Hortons on Route thirty five and hast will not sell me this?
Speaker 2: They don't have it. It's not available here. Post don't you distribute it down here? Who said it's a Canadian cereal? Can you get Donut Mart cereal at the donut store? No, because from Japan.
Speaker 1: You don't even know that you brought it back from Japan. I gotta go. You remember the cereals I brought back. They are our children. You don't remember your children, none of them.
Speaker 3: He's gonna pop a blood vessel.
Speaker 1: This is why we gotta keep going. Gandhi just say something else that'll piss them off.
Speaker 3: I think sim Hortons probably has a cereal.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm hitting stops Tim Hortons again. Kell OK's post. Are they the same people that make frosted flakes?
Speaker 2: C W is turning in his grave? Who w W Post is he's the founder of Post Cereal company.
Speaker 3: Oh? I don't think that's common knowledge.
Speaker 1: It is. It's a college on Long Island. C W Post.
Speaker 3: What there's a Cereal college? No, you went there.
Speaker 2: It's a college on Long Island called c W Post Long Island University.
Speaker 3: Do you know Scotty went to Cereal College in Long Island.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start telling you I didn't.
Speaker 2: My brother went there, but I didn't go there.
Speaker 3: I seem like an expert.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try and reach out to them to give you an honorary doctor degree.
Speaker 2: Maybe CW Post College shells Tim Hortons because it's a post cereal. I bet they have a whole serial store right there at the college.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't think they do something.
Speaker 3: I don't think they would. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's on the Sun.
Speaker 3: I think all that serials at the Tim Hortons on thirty five.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're so right in.
Speaker 2: Head is But I bet you have like ninety eight percent of the kids that go to c W Post College on Long Island don't even know that CW Post was a serial maker and had a big feud with mister Kellogg.
Speaker 1: Wait, so hold on, so in Long Island Island, I know I heard him. Sorry, Thank you for listening. This has been a bonus episode. Bonus goodbye. Wait Wait, so c W Post College is in Long Island and you went there, I mean you went there in the rest cereals crunch the network. Thanks for listening. The network sells the serials, the network cereals.
Speaker 2: Follow us at c W I don't even know what I'm saying. Follow us at serial Killers PC with a c we gotta go. I'm shutting it off.
Speaker 4: Oh I Friday Island at the at the Network Serial School.
Speaker 1: Bye in Long Island,