Speaker 1: Finally they called her name. I walked by and I said, you guys are so loud.
Speaker 2: So did not? Yes? I did. Oh, there is no need to be that loud in a waiting room. Read the room. Look around. We all don't want.
Speaker 3: To hear about your Thanksgiving and Christmas plans. We're trying to make our fucking own. Calm Down with Erin and Chrissa is a production of iHeartRadio. Hi everyone, welcome to the Calm Down Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi, I got bangs, she bangs.
Speaker 1: I would like to talk about waiting rooms and people using their waiting room voices.
Speaker 4: We also both have thoughts on Traravis Kelsey and Taylor Swift. Of course we do. I got banks, not because she has them, but maybe I did.
Speaker 2: Come and sent cheeps coming home to me.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, and what else would you like to talk about today? We're gonna get things started with how was your week? Steve locked you out? Oh, so, welcome everyone to the Calm Down Podcast. I might be paying my pants.
Speaker 4: Because sweet Steve left the house, and like a good little soldier again having been robbed, he locked all the doors as he should, he locked me out, and now I have to go to the bathroom so bad, and he's not coming back for a few hours.
Speaker 2: So if I have to pee in the yard, okay or not? Okay?
Speaker 1: I think peeing in the yard is fine because your yard, my yard, your jogs, pe in the yard.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: The problem is like the shimmy shimmy shake, because there's nothing to white wist, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, the shimmy shimmy shimmy.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if the neighbor was just like randomly decided to look out the window and admire what a lovely day it is here in southern California, and then he goes.
Speaker 1: Is that is that Chrissa ping in the yard? Because I'm gonna tell you you guys in a weird like place.
Speaker 4: Anyways, you and the neighbor, Jerry, if you listen to the podcast Jones, Yeah, the other neighbor, I can't oh that. Thank god they're gone. They ended up selling the house. You know, guys know the fight that I had with the fence line and the whole thing. No, Jerry's a dream. But during COVID, I was bored, like everyone was, So I was like, I need a jazz this up around here. So I rented one of those huge fun playhouse things, and there was slides that were going down like it was into like a pool thing, and then dolphins were shooting up. So I got this text from Jerry, are there dolphins in your backyard? It was great, Yes, Jerry, there are dolphins, and come on over, we're going slip and slide. I might do that again. It was so much fun. I don't know why I limited myself to doing that in COVID.
Speaker 2: I wasn't invited either, which is.
Speaker 4: Because you didn't like the significant other, which makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: No one does. So let's talk about what happened.
Speaker 1: You talked on the podcast last week about being so bored wanting to change things up. You talked about cutting bangs. Steve was screaming for you not to do it yourself. I was screaming for you to put the scissors down. I just didn't want you to do it yourself, and our sweet sweet Dominique did it. And thoughts, questions and concerns, Well, anyone that knows me, or anyone that knows you don't listen, knows I don't listen.
Speaker 2: But I also get very bored.
Speaker 1: That was the whole thing, is that I just especially at this point in the season where you're getting like, I don't know, I'm just like bored looking at myself in the same way. So I either cut my hair or I like dye my hair. It'sto because I'm going through something, you know, like the psychology. It's like, oh, are you unhappy? It's like, no, going, I'm so happy. That's why I'm going to do whatever I want to my head, my face, whatever. So I got bored with bangs because they're all like my hair's jacked up because I chemically destroy it anyways, so I at least had Dominique cut them, and I love a change.
Speaker 4: This is the most mild of all the changes. I usually will like do something very drastic. But yeah, they're fine. And here's what's great about them. You can put them down. You can, as Steve calls them, they're curtains of the face. You can go off to the side, and you can also pull them back again. So it's a small little change for to satisfy my salacious appetite for constant change. So yeah, they're great, and maybe they're terrible, and next week I'll probably hate them, as you already know I will. But right now, I'm into them, and then it's one of those things that once you get something, you all you look around to see who else has them. So went to this event which is a great charity Baby to Baby the other night and he beautiful, Oh thank you. Heidi Klum was there and she has bangs. So then I wanted to go up to her and be like, how do you style the banks? And I was like, now, it's not the time or place, but like, what are your secret to your banks?
Speaker 2: Your banks? Ricky Martin?
Speaker 1: So if anyone listening has bangs, I would love to know techniques, Like when I wake up in the morning, they are crazy, Like these things are unruly.
Speaker 4: There is no waking up all cute with these things. So I just want to know any tips or tricks. This is where we're at in the podcast now moving along.
Speaker 1: Who do we think is our best bang wearer? Like who Taylor? Taylor has the great bangs?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Mm hmmm, And it's.
Speaker 1: Not actually when she wears wear, you know, you know she can pull off the banks.
Speaker 4: It's not for everyone. I don't even think it's for me, but I'm just doing it, so you know that's that. But yeah, thank you guys, for appreciating something as trivial as hairstyles, because you know what, I think.
Speaker 1: I'm scarred from bangs because I had a severe bang for most of my childhood and it started probably at the back portion of my head. I just had a straight bang and then I was feathering, and then I was pulling like it was just tragic. It was tragic. Then I was doing that. Then it was burning my forehead. Yeah, it was just bad.
Speaker 2: I that's rolling iron PTSD. Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I decided to grow them out my first year in college and that looked like shit, and it was just yeah, I feel like I went through a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's not for everyone.
Speaker 4: And again, like I said, it's probably not for me, but it is right now because why not, you, my dear, have had a day. Would you like to decompress here and use this as your causethartic therapy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just going to be a little bit of a rant.
Speaker 1: We had to wake up early today to go to a like multi doctor visit and it was great, great, you know, everybody's good, but it was it was going to be a long morning because we had to go see this one doctor that led to this one specialist that led to this one.
Speaker 2: And here's my thing.
Speaker 1: I get it. I knew it was going to be a long morning.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: It probably should have eaten something that would have helped my attitude.
Speaker 2: But here's where I have an issue. We're in a we're in a waiting room. It's crowded. Use your fucking waiting room voice.
Speaker 1: There is no need, much like the nail salon, to get in a full conversation about what did we do for Christmas last year? Oh? Yeah, we went to bel Air and we did this, and we had this, and well, you know, I the actors strike is over, and sag this and sag that, and I don't know if we're gonna you know, but everyone I knew everything about this couple sitting next to me. I just kept seeing and Jared's like, I know, I know they're loud. I even recorded it for you and Ryan and send it to you because I was like the nerve. Finally they called her name. I walked by and I said, you guys.
Speaker 2: Are so loud. So did not Yes, I did. Oh, there is no need to be that loud in a waiting room.
Speaker 3: Read the room, look around, we all don't want to hear about your Thanksgiving and Christmas plans.
Speaker 2: We're trying to make our fucking own read the room. It's just pissed me off. It is rude.
Speaker 4: It is rude, and I will catch myself. I gotta admit, just this is a safe space. At the nail salon. The other day, I brought my nieces. My family was in town for a couple days. I felt terrible because I was they were already going to be down here, and it wasn't like I invited them down.
Speaker 1: Here and then they I can ask you about that. Oh no, you're fine, you're fine.
Speaker 4: They came down, but it was like they were and they're normal and they get it, and they're like, oh, you're in the middle of your season.
Speaker 2: But I just I am not little missocial.
Speaker 4: But I just happened to have these plans this weekend that were already set. So I felt bad that I really didn't get to spend as much time with them as I would have liked. But they understand, Okay, it's fine. But I took my niece to the nail salon. Well, I want to catch up with them. So I was that person at the nail salon. That was like, so tell me about your seventh or I class? You have friends in your class?
Speaker 1: And then as I'm asking Avery these questions, I'm realizing that I'm like the old aunt. There's a time in kid's life where it goes from like you're the cool, fun aunt where you're young and you're like taking them to go shopping or whatever, to now I'm the aunt that I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Are we making out with people? Are we like?
Speaker 1: I don't know what thirteen year olds these days are doing. So this is how I'm talking Abou'm like, so, who is in your class? Any of your friends? She's probably like I got friends in my class. You weirdo, like you know what I mean. And then at one point I was like I do. I just like not know how to talk to my own nieces at this point. And Alyssa is great.
Speaker 4: She's like twenty two and she gets everything and she's so quick and so funny. But to add insults injury, VICKI was also at the nail salon. Our girlfriend Vicky, ooh, she's not quiet. And then Julie, our other friend, was at the nail salon. Anyone that was in the Zumani nails on Main Street this weekend. I'm sorry because it was embarrassing. I should have bought everyone their manicures because you should have hurred us too, because the things we were also talking about were not appropriate across the room at one point, yelling. So I apologize. I was the person in the waiting room. I need to go back to what did What was their reaction when you said, you guys are so loud?
Speaker 1: I don't even care. I just said it and I walked away, and Jarret was like, oh my god, why he knew I had to get one dig in. I was so pissed off, and its like read the room and read my glare at you, where I always wanted to be, like, oh really, oh really, what's kind of stuffing are you getting this year that you didn't like last year?
Speaker 2: That you had a bel air? We've been here for three hours, shut up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a tough one because it's the last place you want to be and you don't want to hear somebody else's conversation. Although, but then this is where I'm a little bitchy mcbitch. I would then start having my conversation with Jared and be even louder. So, honey, what do you want to do for Thanksgiving this year? Let's just start a waiting room war. Lady, you want to be loud, I can be louder. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's fine, lady, Look, lady call me. I love her. Heather McMahon.
Speaker 1: When she re enacts stories, she makes up a name so quick, really, Betsy, Well that's how I feel about Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Like she's so quick with fake name. This is awesome. Any who?
Speaker 1: Any Who, I swear I'm not that cold, cold of a bitch, because you know what, there are some things that actually make me excited, make me feel like a little girl, make me a love love and you and I have kind of texted to each other about it. But I want to set the scene about what has just rocked the internet over the weekend. Saturday night night before our game, we all go to a dinner, great dinner, great time. The car ride Hoda to our hotel. What's hot? I said, where were you guys at?
Speaker 2: And I remember it of a Della al Berneze.
Speaker 1: What a time, great food, great cocktails, great fellowship, all the things. So we're in the car and it's Greg his daughter, Kevin, Jillian myself headed to the Hodie and all of a sudden, I go, oh, my god. And Greg's obviously obsessed with the tailor Travis story, and we see the footage of her coming off stage and running into his arms, and I just I got to tell you, I was feeling good.
Speaker 2: I had about two three cocktails in me. And you know what this cold nasty girl that is like talking about people being loud in the waiting room did. I watched it like thirty times in my room. I loved it so much. I thought it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. You know why, because all girls, I don't care how much you complain about people in the waiting room or are tomboys girls love love? Yes, I'm with you. I did watch it. I watched it. I wondered, I was like, is this embarrassing? How many times I've rewatched this?
Speaker 4: Only because many times I had questions and I left you a voice note about this. I had questions about, Okay, does she know that he's standing over here, because you know what I would be doing the second I got off stage after just rocking Buenos Aires Arspantina. I need no no I'd be like, where is he? So I have time to get a breath mint, so I have time for someone to spray me down with some perfume. Because you know the scene in Bride'smaids when she wakes up in the morning and she puts makeup on and like.
Speaker 2: Effortlessly lays there. I have done that.
Speaker 1: I have done that Sandra Bullock in the proposal after hooking up with a guy. I one hundred percent have done that in my life where you want to look all cute, but I'm like, I would not want to jump into his arms smelling like I just I mean, she's that's a workout out there for three hours and whatever, and it's like I would want a mint stuff my bra mint spray and like so I don't know, like did she have time to like? So I brought up these concerns to Greg Olsen. I told him, you're very concerned about this. And here's Greg's thought. I mean, here's Greg who plays in a three to four hour game. You know, I've seen him with a bloody nose, not you know, burgers, all the things. It's not rockets, he goes. I wouldn't care. I'd be like you come running to me and your sequin bad breath. I don't really think she has bad breath. She's said swept. I don't feel like she does. But like I know, that's how you and I are. I can't talk to an athlete postgame without like fifty listine tabs. You know it's implosive. I wouldn't care. Yeah, what more, psycho, So we're not rocking a stage of one hundred thousand people. But yeah, what did you love the most about it? Go on your tangent?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: I love that she can be this global superstar and he can be, you know, the face of the NFL and so cool and so nice and wonderful. But it's that scene from notting Hill and Julia Roberts just says to Hugh Grant, I'm just a girl waiting for a boy to love me.
Speaker 2: And it's that thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, you could be this massive star, you can be a billionaire, but what do you want. You want the one thing you can't buy, which is love, and money can't buy me.
Speaker 2: Love can't buy me. Love is a great movie. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Patrick Dempsey and Cindy Mancini, the captain of the cheerleaders what a fantastic movie that is.
Speaker 1: But it is to ask for him to be on this podcast. We should because I that movie.
Speaker 4: I wanted to save up one thousand dollars and buy that sweet outfit and then it's like Bobby the boyfriend from Iowa like, and then everyone's like and the message of that movie is so good too, and they're like picking on him, but then he becomes the coolest guy in school. If you guys have never seen this, because the listeners might be like, young and cool and hip, this is an eighties cult movie that's just fantastic.
Speaker 2: Anyways.
Speaker 4: You can't buy love, well, actually some people could. I might be bought the next time.
Speaker 1: Around, but in this particular case, I just love that they could have anything they want, and I hope they are in love.
Speaker 2: When people like, oh, is it real, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't get I wouldn't get my ass on a plane and fly to Argentina if I didn't, you know, want to hook up with my girlfriend or boyfriend and really like them.
Speaker 2: I just think it was really sweet and it was I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just love them and I hope that it's like forever and ever and if it's not it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Well, it lasted so good for both of you.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Travis, you're so fucking cute with her father and like just so cute. Yeah, and you know how we feel about our dads and like just that whole dynamic see Donna with her, and it's like, I just love it.
Speaker 2: I love the whole thing.
Speaker 1: And his sweet little face when she changed the lyric and he was like this and he's just it's just adorable.
Speaker 2: Yep, I love I was saying to Greg.
Speaker 1: Greg was watching it over and over and again, Greg, is you know the tight end connection tighter with him?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 1: Their ends are tighter than you know. But anyway, he just was like she loves him.
Speaker 2: And I was like she should.
Speaker 1: Like it's all the things we said, you know, when we so called hooked them up. But I was just thinking, like, and I said this to Jared, like, I mean, I don't know her personal life, don't claim to know it, but she's never had.
Speaker 2: Like Adam. He's a man and he is.
Speaker 1: Standing there and like you said, credit man, yes, and he's like jamming out with her dad. And I think all of us, you know, all of us can relate to rocking the stage and changing the lyric.
Speaker 2: But no, every girl has.
Speaker 1: Looked in the mirror saying a song changed it about the guy she likes, and she's so like kind of, oh, that's weird. I have I do it about Mac and Howie all the time. What songs are you changing the lyrics to?
Speaker 2: I can't wait to be king for Howie or for Mac And I just can't wait to be king.
Speaker 1: But I just thought getting back to Tata, and I just thought how she like was so like the Cheeves, but like it was just so sweet.
Speaker 2: And I love how he stood there with his arms behind his back and she was sex.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the about the end, Zie, you scored six points there? Oh you know what it was because it was I'm shoving cool, I'm hot, I'm all these things, and I'm gonna put my hands behind back, and I'm gonna wait for my lady to run to me, and the I'm gonna grab her and the hands behind the back.
Speaker 2: Who knew what a move?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said to Jarrett, and I was like making him, you know, because obviously he loves Travis and he thinks he's such a great dude and we were talking about his swagger and him being there, and I said, babe, how he was, you know, in the arena and just jamming out to her and just standing there. Isn't that how you are with me every time I do a sideline hit. And he's like, I, you don't even know my asses on television and he's like, why watch sometimes?
Speaker 2: And then we started.
Speaker 1: I got into this whole tangent about you know, Travis is there, he's waiting. His woman's rocking this Argentina. She's rocking the stage. And I said, shit, I tried to get you down on the field at SOFI during Matthew's game. And he walked down on the field and the guy goes, excuse me, and he goes, oh, I have a pass and with Fox and the guy like puts his hand on him and he goes, whoa. And the guy goes, we arrest people like you, and he goes, my wife's on the field. She's doing reporting right now, and he goes, I don't care, and then he like radios for someone, who goes, what should we do with this guy? He just won Tuesdanley Cups for your city cut to I looked over and It's like the end of the game. And I said to my security for Fox, I go, where's Jarrett and they go, had a little problem, He'll meet you over at the car.
Speaker 2: We get to the car at so fine. This was weeks ago. This was like we went, yeah, when did this? When was this?
Speaker 1: Oh? This was the Philadelphia Rams game. He didn't tell me about this, and he told Matthew. Remember we went to dinner. He goes, hey, I almost got arrested at your game the other day. I get to the car's eye and I was like, where were you? And he goes, babe, I try to get on the field. I walked on with my Fox pass and the guy said, we arrest people like you, and he goes.
Speaker 2: I'm not a streaker, So then we arrest people like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he goes, what if I had gotten arrested here? I said, I'll tell you what would have happened. If you had gotten arrested here, I would have run into the Rams locker room and screamed for Matthew and Sean mcvagh to get you out of whatever jail you're in.
Speaker 2: It so fine, Hey say.
Speaker 4: Hey, SOFI security the only people you should be arresting are the trippers that are over a year while we're trying to play a football game. And I've got thoughts on that, but I will reserve judgment.
Speaker 2: No, I won't. Well lock it up.
Speaker 1: Then there's that lock it up. So then, speaking of almost getting locked up, as Jared's explaining this to me and Fox security by the car, we've got our escape that we're in with the cops, one of the cops gets off his motorcycle to come over and talk to us, and I go, oh my god, are you getting arrested now?
Speaker 2: The cop goes Jared Stole a huge fan, thanks all much to go. Where were you when he almost got arrested?
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Travis is, you know a king at Taylor show.
Speaker 2: This guy's getting arrested. It's so fine. The parallel is not really there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, your husband is arrested. Travis is being invited on stage to perform with her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I didn't know that happened. Is the Cheese player coming home to me? Comma, is the King's Player getting arrested for being a I don't know? You nail that, You nail that.
Speaker 1: I can see why you sing and change up the lyrics. I can see why you do that.
Speaker 4: I know that is I didn't know that that happened to him, which is hysterical because the last time Jared was at so Far, he was sauntering on the field with Kim Kardashian with Kim Okay, how did we go from Jared's babysitting Kim's kids on the field to getting almost arrested a lot? Get your hands off, saint, what are you doing? Be with you the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit? You little cute.
Speaker 1: Anyways, we loved it. We were happy for them. I thought it was so cute, her running to him and her sequence amazing.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I don't want to hear. I don't want to hear. Oh, he's flying all the way to Argentina. I'll tell you what. He's stretched out on a private plane. He's fine. You can go where you want, Donald, wherever you want during your bye week.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Just everyone stop looking for reasons to hate this, because I'm over it.
Speaker 2: It's cute. Did you see what gronk?
Speaker 1: I had an interview with Billy Bush and was like saying how much she loved it.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing again, My headline of this. It's innocent. No one's being harmed in their love.
Speaker 4: So just if you don't like it, just shut up about it, because we like it and we'll keep talking about it.
Speaker 1: Hey, I we didn't get to go to her show, and that was my bad.
Speaker 2: I just had a kid. Getting back was hard.
Speaker 1: So I really want to go when football is over to her show wherever? I think.
Speaker 2: I want to go to the London show. Let's go to that one. I'll go anywhere. She would say. Karma is my favorite calm down post coming home to me.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're done singing, you're kind off, lock it up. No, I just I want to see her in concert. I do because I want to go. I saw her in concert years ago.
Speaker 2: I did too.
Speaker 1: I've gone through two of her shows. I almost don't want to go to the movie yet.
Speaker 2: No, we're not going to the movie. No, we're not want to see the real thing. Yeah, who said anything about going to the movie. We're not doing that.
Speaker 1: I know. I was thinking about going to the movie in Buffalo because I think I'm gonna be there for two days.
Speaker 2: No, I okay, no, okay.
Speaker 1: This is this is a joint venture. You can't just I didn't go. I didn't go to the show without you.
Speaker 2: I was here. I couldn't want you think I was gonna do that.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: London?
Speaker 1: We're going to you?
Speaker 2: Where should we go?
Speaker 4: I'll go anywhere? And I still need to go see Usher three concerts. I want to see Adele Usher.
Speaker 2: And Taman tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I know I'm very upset about that, so real quickly recap for us last week.
Speaker 2: You were in Dallas. Okay, where are you going this way a week?
Speaker 1: I'm going to the home of Greg Olsen. I'm going to Charlotte. I have Cowboys at Panthers. That'll be close, probably retiring his number.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'm going to Baltimore for Ravens Bangles.
Speaker 2: How about the finish to some of these games this week? Incredible?
Speaker 4: While Kevin was not listening to my highlights, I was recapping some great finishes. Like most, a lot of them came down for very end. That Ravens game where they ended up losing to the Browns. Then you had which at one point.
Speaker 1: The Browns were down, I think they were like down fourteen, but they scored fourteen points in a minute and a half to get back into that thing. Then the Bengals game and CJ Stroud, let's just talk about head, CJ.
Speaker 4: For you, good for freaking you young man. Nothing looks too big for him. He looks like he's been playing in the league for ten years. Anyone that doesn't know sports and listening to our podcast, c J Stroud is a rookie. He's unheard of to come in and play the way that he's been playing. He has only thrown two interceptions. There are quarterbacks that have been in an MVP conversation that throw two interceptions in the first half. This young man is playing lights out with a brand new coach, new system, new player.
Speaker 2: Everything is new.
Speaker 1: He's Everyone talks in the NFL like when you get there, the speed of the game, all this.
Speaker 2: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: This guy looks like he has time to file his nails while he runs the offense. He is poised, and I just love his demeanor about We've talked about a little bit on here about loving the city, and when he gets on that podium post game, it just seems grateful, but not in a way of like cheesy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just like everything about him, so I'm happy to see his success. Although I was upset. The Bengals lost because my three game parlay I had the Bengals wedding. I have not been on a good role. These things keep happening that my three game parlays get blown up. So anyways, DraftKings. The crown is not yours because I lost that one. But I'll pull it together this week. I don't know what a parlay is, but that sounds bad. I really say, for your fact, I would love that. I really want to read this article in The Athletic. I sent it to Jarrett to remind myself.
Speaker 2: It was about c J. Stroud. How would c J.
Speaker 1: Stroud evaluate a quarterback coming out of college? He already has it mapped out. Here's a quote from it, and this is where I want to read it. I'd never draft a quarterback who didn't play another sport growing up. I'd never dropped a quarterback without talking to his teammates first, and I'd have to sit down with him and watch film. I would make him explain where the rules stop and where the instincts kick in. I'm into this kid. I can't wait to read this article. I'll send it to you. Yes, Tomiko, Ryan's had a quote you don't pick guys based on a test, especially a test we don't even ascribe to. The most important thing about a quarterback to me is what his teammates say about him. That's hunt for that stuff you can't fake. I love Tomico, Ryan's I love CJ. Stroud, I'm pumped for the people that work for Houston. I'm into all of it me too. And by the way, fuck that test, Like, how dare you? Like, honestly, if how dare you? If I had to take an IQ test before I did my job, I wouldn't have a job. Ig Like, seriously, how dare you the nerve? Aren't you embarrassed? Like that is so rude?
Speaker 4: Okay, I understand, Like we have talked the hardest position in sports to me as a quarterback position, not because I've played it, but because we've talked to the people that have played it at the highest level. And being able you have to know not everything, like everything you guys on your team are doing, every position, everything that the defense is doing, adjusting at the line of scrimmage, getting it up before the clay clock expires, listening to your coach in the headset, like there's a million things going on I understand that intellect is a part of that. But to that quote in the article, to Tamiico's quote, what is this test? I don't even I'm not even smart enough to know what the goddamn test is. Like, why are we doing that? It doesn't make any sense to me, and I've clearly fired up about it. But I'm happy for you, dare you. It's very rude. So what else the NFL get me? Oh my god, if you liked points that Detroit Lions Chargers.
Speaker 2: Game, any highlights of it, yet still need.
Speaker 4: To well, you would have been you would have heard the highlights had you been listening to me. You I was listening when the first half you were listening second half?
Speaker 2: She I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where it was second half. Oh my god, here's a good behind the scenes story. So I really add to pee. I mean, we all know I'm trying to hold it.
Speaker 2: And then I was doing in the yard.
Speaker 1: I got a pee and I'm not gonna go on the field. I'm gonna, you know, go find a toilet behind the scenes. So I ran to go find a potty. But before I went to go potty, one of the PR guys brought it. Potty from the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 1: Pr Staff said to me, CD Lamb is one catch away from breaking the NFL record for the first player with ten plus catches and one hundred and fifty plus receiving yards for three straight games. Blah blah blah blah blah blah that. But I was like, oh wow, God, I got a pee, so I ran to the bathroom. But I still have my ear in my IFB and I can hear Greg and Kevin in break as I'm in the stall, like you know, squatting and like, God, I gotta hurry, I gotta hurry, don't pee on my pants. Things like that. I can hear Kevin and Greg go. Everybody's out, But ceedee, Lamb, why is he still in? This is so weird And you want to say you can't.
Speaker 5: I can't say it full pe and then I'm gonna blush the toilet and I'm like shoot, shoot, And then you guys, we have these IFB packs that are connected to our backs, so I'm trying to pull it up, you know, not zip my underwear and all the things.
Speaker 2: Hurry washing my hands. They come back. Oh, welcome back. See Lamb still in the game. We don't know why I'm running.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, hey, cause he's to break cne Lamb just broke a record.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn it, I said to Kevin.
Speaker 1: I apologized to Kevin in the in the airport and go, man, I was trying to tell you, but I was I was taking a pee that was three quarters.
Speaker 2: Too long and it was a long one.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so great as you're out of breath. Yeah, the what was I gonna say as you're doing?
Speaker 1: Oh the other Because that you said record, it made me think of Christian McCaffrey. I wanted him to he had so Christian McCaffrey's record was seventeen consecutive games with a touchdown and he needed obviously one yesterday to break the record. And they kept him in the game as a blowout game against Jacksonville, and they kept him into the very end and Kyle Yuschek ended up getting the last one.
Speaker 4: But I wanted him to get that so bad. I was like, come on, and I don't know if those guys really care. I know in the post game, he like made a joke like everyone scored.
Speaker 1: But me, But.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that was that's a good one. And then you think about this we're talking.
Speaker 4: I mean, you mentioned Caroline and I had them last Thursday with Chicago, Like, I forget that Christian McCaffrey was on the Panthers, and he was on the Panthers last year. Last year, Christian McCaffrey was on the Panthers. But I feel like he's been with the San Francisco forty nine ers forever because it gets traded last year midway through the year, and it just now that I've seen him with them, I'm like, oh, he's always been on the forty nine ers, So it's just weird to think that. It feels like a hundred years ago for that organization to have him.
Speaker 2: But oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm going to Baltimore and I'm excited. What I got to check the weather. I'm trying to be better about that.
Speaker 2: Right now for you. I think it's going to be cold.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, and plus that stadium's on the water. Girl, it's always windy too, hold on windy.
Speaker 2: Okay. So yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Was the game we had against the Detroit Lions, and the wind gusts were insane because it's.
Speaker 2: Right off the water.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Oh I got that, says yeah, I hope you have a coat.
Speaker 2: I have your coat from last year that I still need to return to you. How rude, la la la.
Speaker 1: I may need it for my Philly San Francisco game. Yeah, I mean Jesus Chris, how rude am I to not return?
Speaker 2: Stop it?
Speaker 1: So Thursday at eight o'clock, your game's at eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: Whichime are you on Air seven? It's gonna be fifty four eight o'clock will be about fifty three.
Speaker 1: It's really gonna dip at about fifty one or fifty when that John Deere tractor is behind you, guys as you're trying to wrap. That doesn't feel like that cold. No, it's not going to be that bad. I'm excited. But you got a factor in the windchill. There's gonna be some win. Always got a factor in the windchill. This gal you know in your neck of the woods, when you do the weather with Al Roker, you make sure that you know what a banometer it is. Gal factor in the windshill. She has no idea what a parlay is or an over under and gambling, but wind chill, humidity and barometer I'll take weather for one hundred. You should be good high sixty five that day, Loe is forty eight. You're going it's gonna be a little chilly on Wednesday when you guys go to your little crew Dindy, but it's gonna warm up on Thursday.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited for you for that weather.
Speaker 4: How adorable were we this week that not only did we do a dinner, but sweet Tailor Brooks organized we went to a comedy club.
Speaker 2: We went to the laugh Factory. Dude, I know that we did.
Speaker 1: We went to Laugh after Last Laugh exactly, last comic standing sit down.
Speaker 2: It was so fun.
Speaker 1: Like I love first of all, I love love and I love laughing.
Speaker 2: But I got it.
Speaker 1: I gotta hand it to anyone that's listening. That's the stand up comedia.
Speaker 4: And good for you because it takes a lot of balls to get up there, and you know, the jokes aren't always hidden, you know what I mean, Like there's like the first few ones are you know, this isn't like marquee comedians and they're working through some new material. But you can tell right away when someone gets up there and they're gonna be good because it's like right off the bat, they're like fuck her and their body language like their whole thing. Like there was this guy that was phenomenal. He was so I gotta get his name. But yeah, it reminded me. I was like, I gotta go to we should let's go and do that more often.
Speaker 2: It's so fun.
Speaker 1: You never leave a comedy club and be like, oh that was shitty. I mean maybe some of them aren't all great, but like you're laughing, it's great, great, yea time. Yeah, if we did a stand up routine, which I think is really our life every day, what's like the first story you would start with? And then I'll answer, you're receiving this very prestigious Past Summer All Award from Saint Jude's and you're the first woman to ever be a recipient of it, and huge, I'm supposed to host this event and the night before we're motherfucking each other.
Speaker 2: So I would start with that because it is such.
Speaker 4: A so I mean literally, you guys, and I know we've said this before, but if you haven't heard this episode of the podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm like this. I'm like you're like this, and you're like you're like this.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, well, no one ever tells you that you're this and no one have done it, so we're just like room hey, like grenades at each other. Then cut to and everyone, please put your heads together for the great Aaron Andrews. It was all.
Speaker 2: She's done for the community and the job.
Speaker 4: She's the most amazing galo like the juxtaposition of mfing you to honoring you in a ten hour span.
Speaker 2: That's what I would start the routine with.
Speaker 4: I think you should start the routine with your McDonald order or your fast food order, because that was very good.
Speaker 2: I think I would start with I don't know, takes not funny.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say how much I hold, like like I peed my pants on the sidelines before from laughing so hard because there's nowhere to go to the bathroom. Yeah, anyways, now that's not a funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll work through it. We'll work through it on this next week. I'll work on it.
Speaker 4: I had to do stand up comedy for Harris Casino when I worked at Best Damn Sports Show.
Speaker 1: There was like this, I know you've heard the story one hundred times. When I a new comedy club open, so I had to go and do three minutes on stage, three minutes on stage, and I think I'm generally funny.
Speaker 2: Hi call me. I think I'm so much funnier. And three minutes sound? How long? Did it felt like an hour? And no one's laughing. No one was laughing.
Speaker 4: I mean literally, the only thing they laughed at was me going, everyone should turn around because all the jokes flew over your head and they're on the wall behind you. And I was like yeah, and I was like and then the set was over. But I was like, I think I'd be really funny now because I've had a lot of life experience, Like back then, what am I doing?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll take our act to the streets, gal, you know, really working out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take my ass to the yard and pee. I love you. I'm glad that you're turn that frown upside down, turn that frown upside.
Speaker 4: Down, and shut up in the waiting room. Love you guys, have a great week.
Speaker 1: Everyone is the host speaking out to me. Cute, that was a good one, you're jen singing. I don't know why we keep going back to it like it's I call men, I can the best, the best, the best. I can only wink with my left eye. So he was walking this way, so I hope I had to turn and go call me, like make a real concerted effort so he could see the wing.
Speaker 2: It's my new move. If you see me wink and say call me, I don't mean it. Bye, my man.
Speaker 1: Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 4: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.