Speaker 1: What's that at the foot of my bed. It's spooky and yooky. I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, I'm goad, hiros Jess, Hey boo, it's me Roz. Oh God, what a week. Yeah, it's still Halloween time technically, and I know there's like so many, so many, way more important things than Halloween to focus on. But you know, this podcast for me is a little bit of a break from the craziness in the world, and I hope, I hope I can provide that to you as well. But are you wearing a mask? You wash in your hands? It is still hollween and I think it's a good thing to take our minds off of politics and a pandemic, And even if it's just for like an hour and then you go back to fighting the good fight. I just cannot. I'm reading the news way too much and I know that will make me go crazy. So thank you guys for tuning in. And how's everybody in the other countries around the world. You good, You're good anyway. I am so happy to hear how much you guys enjoyed last week's episode with r H. Stavis. I knew you guys would, and I'm so happy you did. And again today is a conclusion of our conversation, the first conversation we've ever had. I hope to have many many more with her. And as always, we have a Patreon clip this week. Last week's was from her episode where she told a very scary story, and this week I asked her about haunted dolls and she had some thoughts. She had some opinions about, particularly the Annabelle doll, which is it's very interesting to hear from from her standpoint because of course annabel was made famous by the iconic demonologists, the Warrens, and she has a very different take than they do. I'll just say that. So go to patreon dot com slash Rozdresflees to listen to that clip and to keep in the doll theme. This week, I also put up another video of Chucky or just Yucky, where I go to eBay and look at haunted dolls and give my takes on them. I'm also working on a new series that I hope you really enjoy. I'll start putting those videos up next week on Patreon. I think you'd especially enjoy it if you don't live in Los Angeles, but you might if you live here as well. It's me going to different spooky places. So it's mainly horror movie locations, like filming locations and allegedly haunted places that have either been talked about on this podcast or are just general knowledge. And there's a couple of other you know, like kind of murder, but I'm not like a big murder person, as I've said before in the show. But there's there's some places that have paranormal connections and so I included those in there as well. But so that will be up next Tuesday, and then I'll keep doing those. I had a lot of I had a lot of fun. Rocky and I drove around and and I thought it was fun. I like being a tour guide. Did you guys hear that they got some pretty interesting evidence of the Lockness Monster recently? I mean, I don't know if you if you would have heard that or why you would. There's like the news cycle is just insane these days. But I found this article that actually a lot of people sent to me that was posted on the Sun and it was not like the Sun, the Sun, but you know, like the New the UK tabloid the Sun. You're like, oh god, Ross has officially lost it. I saw the loa likeness monster flying around on the Sun. No, like the Sun Like it's you can like go to the website. It's like the Sun dot co dot UK. It's like, oh, it's a website, it's a tablet, you know, the Sun. The Sun. It's posted on October sixth. I don't talk about cryptids a whole lot on this show, I guess. I mean, I know that they're a big part of the paranormal and I love I'm very fascinated by them. You know, we're talking cryptid creatures like Locknus monster or Bigfoot or a chupa cabra like those. Those to me just kind of seem like undiscovered animals, you know it. I think all animals are kind of like cryptid creatures until we study them and learn more about them. I mean, did you see the documentary about octopuses or the octopus on Netflix? Like that to me is that's an alien. But the unknown aspect is what I think is so compelling. I was looking into Bigfoot a bit recently, and I was watching that really famous you know, the clip that everyone knows the Patterson Gimlin tape, which was I think it was nineteen sixty seven in northern California, and these two men captured footage of Bigfoot, and it's been a long time since I've watched it, and I was watching the other day and I'm just I'm mad that people don't talk more about what was her haircare regimen? That was some garnier fruitis or something. She is looking shiny and snatched, and she's curvy, She's honestly gorgeous. She's just trying to go for a walk in the woods. And I was living because you know, I have dark hair as well, and sometimes it's hard to make it shine like that. So if I'm the only one that's ever said that, I hope that that's something that people can also recognize. And I'm a lady with big feet that likes to be left alone. Okay, Anyway, I could keep going on and on. Back to the Lacanus monster. Okay, So according to the Sun, this headline is something down there, a lockness monster hunter thinks he has caught a sonar image of the beast, giving the quote most compelling evidence the creature really does exist. The image was caught by cruz Lockness director Ronald McKenzie while he was skippering a catamaran on Wednesday afternoon. That is a fun thing to say. He was skippering a catamaran. If the image is correct, it could mean that NeSSI is around thirty three feet long, although an expert said it could be just a shoal of fish. In this article they talk about, you know basically what you're looking at in the image. I would definitely encourage you to go check it out if you're interested, because there is this I mean, I haven't I can't say I've looked at many sonar images in my lifetime. I can't say I've skippered too many catamarans in my lifetime. But it looks like there's something. Says it was about five hundred and fifty eight feet down. They talked to as sonar expert named Craig Wallace, and he said that the image is one hundred percent genuine, but the Marine Robotics senior application specialists added, I do believe large sturgeon do enter Lockness. It may be a sturgeon or a small shoal of fish. Okay, well, he sounds like fun. And then it says that there's been, of course, countless sightings, but no hard proof has ever come to light. If ever, there was a year that she would poke her head up just to see what's going on, and then go back down and be like, no, I'm good. I think this would be the year. So I'm rooting for you, Nassy. I got my eyes on you girl. Okay, so let's talk more with R. H. Davis and oh, I was just remembering. Okay. We also talk about the Cecil Hotel on this episode, and I explained it a little bit. If you don't know what it is, it's it's very ark and depressing, to be honest, but it's also very fascinating. It's this old hotel where terrible things have happened decade after decade. It's you know, I'll be repeating myself very shortly, so I don't want to get into it too much. But I'll tell you in the outro of this episode about my the one time I went in there. Okay, so here is part two of my conversation with our H. Stavis on with the show. Can we talk about the Cecil Hotel? Yes, okay. I have been very fascinated by the Cecil for a while, and we've talked about it a little bit on this show. And you know, for people that don't know, it's this historic hotel in downtown Los Angeles where nothing but bad things have happened for decade after decade, crazy crazy shit. I mean, I believe it was the inspiration of Ryan Murphy's and horror story, right, the hotel.
Speaker 2: One, I believe, so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then of course, the probably the most famous recent ish thing was the girl and Alisa Lamb in the water tank that was found there and no one knows how the video came out. It looks like there's she's talking to someone and somehow she got up there. So what's going on there? In your through your lens.
Speaker 2: Well, that is one of the spaces, and I you know, I'm very open and honest about this. That is one of the spaces on Earth that is held by a realm walker, that particular space, and not just that hotel. I mean, that's that is the epicenter. But if you look at what's around that hotel, you can see it's just spreading and spreading and spreading because it's a very dark energy space all around that whole area of downtown. But yeah, there's a realm walker that has controlled that space since before the hotel existed and has used it influence to bring in as many I mean murderer, suicide, rapes, all kinds of things have happened there to just exert that power and feed off of everything and everyone that comes through.
Speaker 1: And now have you been in it?
Speaker 2: I have been around it. I won't step foot in it until they let me exercise it.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, can you talk about when you were encountering like there was some homeless guy I believe that was like yelling at you.
Speaker 2: And yes, So this is the problem with stepping into that hotel because this realm walker and I we know each other at this point, you know what I mean. So in going into the hotel in and of itself, I have to be prepared for it. It's a very large hotel, like for people who don't know, it's very very big building, hundreds and hundreds of rooms. It's massive and once you start, you know, exercising something out, you cannot stop. So there's a whole lot of things that have to be like a lot of moving parts. Let's just say to get that done so many years ago. Now that that particular realm walker and I ended up on each other's radar through a lot of weird coincidences. And I don't like going to that part of downtown at all. It makes me nauseous. I'm very sensitive to that energy. It's very dark, and when I do go to that area of downtown, weird things happen. And I will sometimes have not just one, but many homeless people as I'm walking. Because you know, it's downtown, right so where you park and to get to something you have to walk. I mean it's not just right there and that's.
Speaker 1: Right next to row.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so there's a lot of people, a lot of people out so in order to get from like where you park to the couple of blocks, you know, to where you have to go, you are walking out on the street. And I have had like three or four people at once come up to me and say, he knows. You'll never be able to stop him. They'll tell me things about myself, you know, my like my name, my middle name, things I'm working on, because it wants me to know that it knows. And this will happen with strangers one after the other as I walk for literally two blocks and one time another time, And this happens fairly often. And one time I was walking, I wasn't even downtown. I was talking about it on the phone to somebody. I was talking about, well, I can't wait to get in there, and here's the million things we're doing to try and make that happen. I'm walking. This was in Pasadenas, not too far but far enough away from the hotel, and I'm walking just down the street in normal open daylight time, and I'm talking about it on the phone. And as I'm talking, a dove falls from the sky dead at my feet. God, So these things happen. These things are real. I don't want to scare people. There are things you can do to protect yourself. Certainly, a realm walker is not interested in and let me say this too, so people don't freak out. Realm walkers are not interested in attaching to people who are not major world changers. So unlike you see in movies where they're like in the middle of you know, the farm, and they're attaching to this girl and they're just screwing with the whole family until the girl dies, it doesn't really happen. The only time that that would happen is if that girl were to grow up and do something major to tip the scale.
Speaker 1: So it attaches to people like that. But then also it can attach to a hotel.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is one of those things that can do whatever.
Speaker 1: It wants, okay, And so it can leave the hotel it can yes, okay.
Speaker 2: It likes big spaces because it can feed off multiple people at once, which is why you know, Elisa Lambs surrounding her death was so confusing for people because they can also change minds. It can influence people unconscious, It can go through all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: So how do people protect themselves?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of stuff you can do. So first of all, don't change the world. No, no, do change the world. Do change world. But one of the things that we can do for sure is start working within. And these are very cliched things. I'm saying very cliched things, but they are actually cliche for a reason because they work. You know, working on our self dialogue as the first step. How do we talk to ourselves? You know, what is the outer reflection of that in the world around us? How are we treating others? You know, are we carrying a lot of hatred. If we're carrying a lot of hatred, it's time to learn how to release that. Whatever that means, doesn't mean, you know, if you've had trauma and someone else's cause that trauma. I'm not advocating that you go peace, love and light to them. I'm just saying we work on it with us, you know what I mean? How are we relating to others? How are we treating people? How are we treating the smallest of creatures on this planet? What are we doing that selfless? How are we giving back? All of those things raise your vibration. Just starting to think about your place on the planet starts raising your frequency. Learning how to accept and be open to spirit. You know, messages, repeating numbers, pattern synchronicities. All of these things are messages that are coming in for people. And I tell people, you know, the funny thing about high beings like spirit, guides, angels, whatever however you know want to call them, is that they respect your free will. So they won't start actually pushing to work with you until you're ready, until you say, okay, you know, take the wheel. I'm ready for you to come in. I want to talk to you. I want to know that I'm not alone on this planet. I want to hear your messages. I'm open and grateful to receive, and that's when they start, you know, and people often too, And maybe you guys have talked about this before, but I get these messages all the time where people are like, oh my god, if I do that, aren't I also opening myself to like very bad stuff. And the reality is no, because entities do not give a shit about your free will. They'd rather you be unconscious, and they go in when they want. My beings are the only ones who respect you. So I tell people, listen, if the low beings are going to try, are you anyway? Why not let the high beings help? Right? Got it? Okay, it can only help. You know. The people who are extremely religious who send me death threats completely disagree. But that's okay, that's not all work.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like that's it's probably a good way to get people to stop being assholes. Just to be like a demon will get you. You better start being nice to people.
Speaker 2: It's so true. It's like, honestly, people say, you know, I don't believe in that, which is fine. I'm not a church. I'm not trying to convert you like, believe it or don't believe it doesn't matter to me. But I am saying to you that even if you don't believe in them, they sure believe in you. God. Oh okay, okay, So why not you know, be as good as he can at this point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, what is your thoughts on twenty twenty? I feel like people, there's probably a lot of low frequency going on.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I mean, I don't remember where in the book I discussed this, but I did talk about twenty twenty. It might be very much in the end, but this was a year of massive shift and anyone who was in kind of the let's call it the spiritual business, you know, have been talking about twenty twenty for a long time and what a great difference this year will make for people. And yes, there is entity all over town, let's call it all over the place. There there is a lot of darkness kind of coming and pushing to the surface and trying to take hold. There's a lot of hatred and violence, and that's what all of these things feed off of. So it's like a you know, a buffet going on right now. But at the same time, all of these things are coming to the surface being revealed. You know, all of the hypocrisy, all of the hatred, all of these things are coming to the surface for everyone to see very clearly. And it is about what do we do? You know, what are we doing to change that? What are we doing to combat that in ourselves and for others? And I think this is really a crucial time for us to make really positive changes which could last us forever. I mean, it's a major, major shift.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to hear some ghost voices? All right? EVP or ev plase.
Speaker 2: You know what that reminds me up to. Do you remember White Noise? Did you ever see that movie? No?
Speaker 1: I never have.
Speaker 2: Oh, you gotta watch it. It's all about EVPs.
Speaker 1: Okay. I feel like I vague was this an early two thousands movie or am I making that up?
Speaker 2: I think it's Michael Keaton. I want to say, yeah my memory.
Speaker 1: Okay, I vaguely.
Speaker 2: The Spooky Season. You gotta get on it.
Speaker 1: This one is from battle Park West on YouTube and I couldn't find out exactly where they caught this, but it's in a cemetery, okay. And I always want to give these people the benefit of the doubt because it's it's kind of hard to It's easier when we do this in the studio. But I'm going to try to play it and tell me what you might hear. I'll play it again. Okay, do you hear any words?
Speaker 2: It's saying something. It sounds like a little baby voice.
Speaker 1: No wait, let me turn my time.
Speaker 2: It's hard to hear computer to computer now, but it sounds like something like are you mine? Or is it mine?
Speaker 1: I'll give you something. Here's some options. It's one of these ABC here, Okay. Is it a give me your soul? Is it be leave me alone? Feed me a scone? Or D phoebe from friends?
Speaker 2: Okay, it has to be D. But I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: The leave me alone. Ye yes, that's what it is. And I actually can kind of hear it. Let me try it again.
Speaker 2: Okay, and now I might. Let's see. Oh yeah you can.
Speaker 1: It's like a shaky it's kind of like a like a Paul Lynde voice, like it's like a like a late may loone, like it's like like Catherine Burn or something. But yeah, you can hear it better on YouTube. So get a battle Park West. Okay, this here's one more, and this one is from Dark Nights with O K Paranormal and this is at the d Day Tunnels in Portsmouth, UK.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's more whispery kind of Yeah, I do it again. That's so interesting, And he guesses it sounds like sort of oratory, like a speech.
Speaker 1: I know here, I'll give you some options. Okay, is it a I am done bitch, B I hate the Devil, C I am the Devil or D I am Deborah.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, it sounds like C.
Speaker 1: I know that's what they think. It's I am the devil. I when I heard it, Wait, I heard something that sounds like I'm not the devil or I hate.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, yeah, you know what it reminds me of. It reminds me of a preacher.
Speaker 1: Sure, oh yeah. It does kind of sound like someone speaking to an audience or something.
Speaker 2: It feels like a like an imprint, you know. I'm sure you guys have talked about Yeah. Sometimes doesn't that seem like an imprint that it's like somebody speaking to a massive people like churchy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be. Well, when somebody says that they're the devil, I mean again, that's what I've always been kind of trying to get my head around. But I think you've cleared this up for me from your book. So do these entities sort of know what we're afraid of or know what we view as bad? I kind of already asked you this, But is that in that example, for example, if someone's saying I am the devil, is that kind of what you believe is going on there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean they definitely can pull from your brain. As weird as that sounds, but it is true. So like that's how tricksters actually do the positive working on you is by pulling something that you want, need or trust from your own brain. So like, for example, if you come to me with a trickster and you're like, okay, this is Archangel Michael. I've had Archangel Michael with me for my whole life, and but my life sucks and I'm not sure this is our changel Michael anymore. And then we pull it out. Let's say it's gone poof goodbye, and I destroy them. I don't let them back out into the world. So at this point I used to do it was a bad story, so now I don't. Uh So, then you could technically come back a month later and be like, oh, ourchangel Michael is back. Actually that's not the same trickster, but it's pulling the same thing so that it continues to it is and continue doing the work when.
Speaker 1: You would let them out in the wild. Did you encounter the same one again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was really the problem.
Speaker 1: It's like we meet again.
Speaker 2: I want to see you again, like there's plenty of you. Oh god, yes, this is the real.
Speaker 1: Man with you not doing this stuff so much right now? Is that? Has that been a really good thing for you? I imagine it seems like it's very exhausting and taxing. So is that Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean it's super exhausting. And you know, on a totally different note, I have a lot of projects that are coming really soon that I've been able to focus on and work on and actually get done. Great, So that's good. That was good news. And yeah, it can be very dreaming to do the work, but at the same time, it's also extremely rewarding because you know, you're helping people and helping people and reading the planet. Even though it's one of time and sometimes feels very overwhelming, is still helping a person at a time.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. It really is. So if when you're you know, doing this stuff more, how can people get in contact? I mean, do you have like do you usually have like a long waiting list or how does how does that happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I usually do, and people get frustrated because sometimes it takes months to get back to emails. But the easiest way, honestly is just to check out the Instagram because that's where I'm most I'm most on, Like, I don't really use me like my Twitter or anything that much because it's just kind of a dark hole. On Twitter, it really is like a depressing place. So Instagram is nice because you can have pictures of dogs and food. So that's kind of where I'm on most of the time. And I like to help people even if I can't see you in person. You know, I do post tips on how to raise vibration. I do do ask me anythings very frequently. I sometimes do lives, so at worst you can get information from there as to what you can do independently until you could potentially see me.
Speaker 1: I want to add from you. I don't know if I have it. Can you tell through podcasts if somebody has something attached to them?
Speaker 2: Well, here's what I'll say. I will say this most people, and this is an unfortunate thing to say, but it's true. Most people have been through a lot of trauma, and trauma in and of itself sets off its own frequency. So if you are at a six and you're ride and high and everything's great, and you're holding on to something that's emitting a too, we still should take the two out. So when people come to me with low with low frequency trauma and entity, I don't just remove the entity. I have to remove that trauma so that you're not emitting that anymore. So I would say, you know, let's let's take a look at some trauma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean, do you encounter a lot of situations or does it happen where you're doing this to someone and then it's there's more, you know, clinical issues going on on that that you can't help or how does that happen?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, absolutely listen. Like you know, mental illness, people always say mental illness and entity are two different things, and that's not necessarily true because if you look at the cases here, if it's low frequency and you are suffering from mental illness, you could also unfortunately attract entity that they go hand in hand. There's nothing that says differently. Also same with physical illness. You know, sometimes you can have spiritual illness that manifests in the body and be physical illness. Sometimes you can have something that just exacerbates physical illness, so we can take out the thing that's making it worse. But certainly not all. You know, if you have physical illness, you have physical illness. So it's just kind of as weird as this sounds, a holistic approach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because well it's it almost seems in some ways and that you kind of touch on this, like there's there's parallels to like reiki a little bit, right, or energy work in that in that sense.
Speaker 2: I mean sure, like I wouldn't. I would never call myself an energy worker because I don't believe that's exactly what I do. I think what I do is extremely specific. I don't do anything else but this, you know what I mean. And back in the day, a million years ago, you know, people have tried to offer me reality shows one hundred times over and back in the day, they were like, oh, why don't you call yourself something not an exorcist, Like why don't you call yourself an energy healer, And I'm like, because that's not specific. I do this. People know when they hear this, this is what you get. I don't want to change what I call myself. I want people to change their perspective on what it actually is.
Speaker 1: Yes, well yeah, and you that's what you really gather the more you listen a person listens to you or read your book. Is my original ideas of an exorcist is so it's so far expanded because of the work you do. And I think that's great.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Yeah, I really appreciate that, because you know, there are a lot of people who have very high resistance to the word, the language, what I do, the dark side of things. There are a lot of people who are very afraid of all of those things. But the reality is this is part of life. You know. The darkness is part of the light. To be able to have light, you have to work through darkness. There's no way around that. That's why people who say they're working through stuff but never actually do don't ever change their lives because they are really not looking at that darkness and making changes. You have to go into that night of the soul right to be able to come out of it. It's the same with working with entity. You have to face it head on and not be afraid and work through it no matter what to come out of it well.
Speaker 1: And that's where I really see a parallel from my own story with addiction. And you know what you were saying about you have to be willing to do it and you have to face it head on.
Speaker 2: It's so true. And it's like, you know how you talk to people, you know, because I see people obviously all kinds for all kinds of things, and you talk to people and they're just like, I don't know why nothing will change, and you keep saying, here's what you have to do in order to do it. You have to do the work that make change. Like we can make you clean and fresh and ready to make the change, but you have to continue that journey on your own in order to stay clean, in order to stay well, in order to keep moving upward. That's your job for yourself. And there are so many people who are like, Nope, that's too scary, and then to come back and are like, well this didn't work. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: It's a daily practice.
Speaker 2: It is. It's a daily practice.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You can't just talk the talk, you got to walk that walk.
Speaker 1: Well, so many people are just so comfortable in the darkness or you know, I especially with the way the world is right now, it's very easy to fall into that trap, you know, I think is. But it's ultimately what is that doing for yourself?
Speaker 2: I mean exactly, And like you were saying right now, that's a trap. You know, that is a trap. What you're seeing as believing that's a trap. You have all of the power inside of you to create the life that you want to create the world that you want to bring in everything good in your life. All you have to do is believe it and start.
Speaker 1: If you wanted to be one of those spiritual gurus, you would be real good at it.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, I don't. That's the thing. It's like, don't believe me if I'm a spiritual guru. You know, everybody, this is the thing we are all. We all have this. We all have it, every single person. I can't tell you how many people have come to me. I mean I have one, you know, just real quickly. I had one client who came to me via Skype and it was just a communication kind of like we're doing now. But specific to what his needs were. And you know, I said listen, like he had you know, he was with this particular woman and wasn't ending a job, and you know, everything was so messy. Okay, I said, listen, Okay, here's what is happening in your life. Here's why, here's where your frequency is at. Let's let's take control. I'm going to tell you, like, here's the eight thousand things that I want you to try start doing. And I'm telling you, if you start doing this, this will change your life. And so he was like, Okay, I'm not sure that will do it, but I'm going to try, right. I was like, fair enough. So he starts doing it. Meanwhile, a year later, he schedules another appointment. I end up seeing him again, and this entire thing was just to tell me that he did the work. He continued to do the work after the amount of time, because I always tell people to do it for thirty days to give it a real try. He continued to do it for the entire year, ended up with someone completely different. Got his dream job. Was able to communicate with spirit so clearly that one day when he was walking home from work, because apparently he could walk he heard spirit in his ear, which is something that we teach, something that you can open up your lines of communication for. He heards for it say I want you to walk the other way. And he said, if I had ever heard that in my brain before, I would have dismissed it as a thought. I would have said no. I would have been like, you're crazy. And he's like, but I knew better. And I turned around and he ran into someone he hadn't seen in twenty years because he listened.
Speaker 1: I usually, I think I always look at that as intuition.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's fine, whatever, whatever you want to call it. It's the voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I listened to it, and I encourage people to all the.
Speaker 2: Time, exactly. And that's also how we start mediumship, which people are afraid to do too. But it's like, if you feel like you could talk to diseased people, which again I say everybody can, just at varying degrees, it's like the first thing you have to do is start trusting. You have to start trusting what you receive. And that is the hardest thing for people to do, is trust.
Speaker 1: When I think that, like with red flags, like people ignore red flags. And one thing that I've learned from my life is I've learned, Okay, if I start seeing, like with dating, oh, if I know that this person is going to be doing this thing on the second date, if I keep ignoring it, it's going to turn into a real problem in a couple of weeks. And I've already learned that lesson that. Now I feel like I am in tune to that and I and I feel like I encounter so many friends where I'm like, you can't you can't ignore that the signal that goes off. You know, you have to listen to yourself and know what you want and what you don't want. I think it comes down to self esteem as well.
Speaker 2: It does, it really does. And that's where people I say, like, so many people will ignore such such bad shit when it comes to being with someone, and it makes me want to scream, like I'm just like, ah, don't don't do that, because you are worthy. You do deserve someone who treats you with respect and love and communication and all these things. And you know what, I wish there were more people who love themselves enough who would say all this as shit. I don't want any of this. I might not know what's good for me. Yet I'm going to take some time and be alone. I'm going to love myself enough to get to know me, to not settle to not being mediocre, and to get exactly what I want.
Speaker 1: Mm. Well, it's a matter of like looking outside, Like I think looking at the big picture is a big part of that too. I think sometimes people are so caught up in the moment and they're not really looking outside of themselves or looking above. I always look at it as I look above myself at where the next frames in the storyboard are.
Speaker 2: That's so true, And it's like how many people are just like, well, this is fine for now, but you are also saying wait a minute. You're also saying five years from now, you'd like to be married in this, that, or whatever whatever your goals are, but you're actually not doing that at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you think that me having fun with with well, it's usually ghosts, but I try to stay away from dark stuff. But having fun with it when I joke, is that is that causing problems?
Speaker 2: Is that attracting ghosts are good?
Speaker 1: But what about with dark energies?
Speaker 2: I mean you might come across like a crotchety ghost who doesn't love it. But I mean they're very harmless like to seize people. Really, they're not entity like. They can be annoying, like I say, they can throw things, they can have tantrum, they might be able to speak like you might be able to hear them, but they just really can't harm you in the way that an entity can. But they can just express their you know, unhappy feeling.
Speaker 1: But what about when I'm like joking about entity I feel like it's not really something to joke about.
Speaker 2: I do. I do all the time, and I see them in a lot of people, like you have to what are you going to do just be sad all the time? Now? Yeah, well no, and you're taking your power back when you do that, right, That's what I think. That's what you're doing. And like, I don't know if this is appropriate to say on here, but what I tell people to do all the time, including children, which is in the book, is if you feel this thing coming, like you know, after we've worked on on stuff, or if you you know, are are feeling kind of off in the car or feeling whatever whatever, I tell people to clearly scream fuck off. Yes.
Speaker 1: I love that part.
Speaker 2: Because you are owning your power and doing that. By doing that, you're instantly raising your vibration and you're acknowledging that this is not you and you are aware.
Speaker 1: And is that the meaning behind the like? Is it the conviction of saying fuck? Like? What that means to us humans is such a powerful word and that's what.
Speaker 2: It is exactly. And telling the child to say that, though they're not parents, are not always happy about that is double you know what I mean, because they're not allowed to say that. So that's a whole other thing. It's about taking your power back.
Speaker 1: Oh so cool. Okay, we need to wrap this up. I hope that everybody reads your book. I'm definitely going to be talking about your book and like the intro and outro of this podcast, of course, And I did I just I have.
Speaker 2: A store a cover story in this month's Cosmo in October Cosmo.
Speaker 1: Congrats, Yeah, thank you. What's it about? Or can you hint at what it was about?
Speaker 2: Someone who came to me who wanted to exercise her past relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's very Cosmo. I love her. She is so cool and I hope you go check out her book, Sister of Darkness and follow her on Instagram at r H Davis and she's a great follow and uh, I'm so glad that she came on. Okay, I wanted to tell you about the time I went to the Cecil. So if you don't live in La the Cecil it's not like it's not like one of those swanky hotels. It's not like Chateau Marmont or the standard of the Rosevelt. It's not like a place you hang out at at all. But this one night, I was for some reason, I was downtown, maybe I was working at a club or something, and I was with my friend. I knew what it was because everyone knew about the water tank story and we had seen the video, and I was like, let's just try to go in. Let's just see what would happen if we just went in. So we we were able to park like right in front. It was this like a week night, and we just like went in and nobody cared, and I just kind of wanted to see what it was. Honestly, I was just very curious. We went in, and we went in the elevator and we went to maybe the top floor and just kind of walked around the hallways and then eventually security did come up and be like, where's your room key? And we were all, what's that behind you? And then just you know, vanished. But I'll just say that the energy was it was dark. I mean I now, of course I did have the knowledge of what that place was in the back of my head, so that could inform the way I felt, But I just didn't like it in there at all, and I hope to never go back in there, to be honest, but a very fascinating place anyway. Thank you guys so much for listening, and as always, hopefully there's other people out there that are looking for things to get their mind off of the world, So please keep telling people about the show, and as I always, please rate the show five stars on Apple Podcasts or wherever you rate shows five stars. It really helps out. Join the Patreon to hear that bonus clip with Rachel this week where she talks about haunted dolls and Annabelle and her thoughts on that by going to patreon dot com slash Rozdressfales. There's also a link in the description of this episode. I'm on Instagram at rozdres Falas. Join our Facebook group Ghosted by rozdres Fales. It's a great place to share your stories or email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 2: Came back.
Speaker 1: A podcast network