Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three, O eight, Episode five of Dally's Guys Today production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dab into America shared consciousness is And that scream you heard from Miles, the frantic nature of my intro should be interpreted as pain and it's spookiness.
Speaker 2: That wasn't Howard Dean, I've lost my damn mind.
Speaker 1: That that was the sound of someone getting killed by Jason Borghees. Because it is Friday, October thirteenth, twenty twenty three, spooky season.
Speaker 2: YEO, let him know. How spooky are you feeling today? O? Miles so spooky when they went Jason, Oh yeah, yeah that was that was like could have been a hat on a hat.
Speaker 1: But what a moment for the slasher movie culture, just coming right out and saying it, yeah, Jason won't kill Well, guess.
Speaker 3: What we do.
Speaker 2: There's some other sick fucking holidays today. It's National Train your Brain Day. Is a picture of someone doing a maze. I don't fuck That means National Yorkshire Pudding Day. It's also Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day and National No Broad Day, which is also for breast cancer awareness, So there you go.
Speaker 1: Hold surprised all of them didn't clear out for the Taylor Swift movie release, like all the all the movies cleared out, You know I would, and I guess yeah, things like uh, we're sorry, your highness, we won't celebrate no broad Day.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, sorry, the day of Yes, sorry sorry. We'll just will completely change any kind of awareness around any kind of illnesses to acknowledge the dropping of the Era's tour movie. Yeah, even Beyonce pulled up to the premiere.
Speaker 1: Is he clipses happening around the world in honor of.
Speaker 2: The release of the Taylor Swift movies. It's big things happening all around. Yeah, the release, which we will we'll probably talk about a little bit later. My name is Jack O'Brien AKA. It's mean girls. Put lame bitches into the burn book, maybe Regina two. We're so sorry.
Speaker 1: Mean girls.
Speaker 2: October third is about you and Lindsey lohand to let's hear it for mean girls. Mean girls.
Speaker 1: Mean girls, don't don't.
Speaker 2: Resin on the discord. You know, we can't say sorry enough about missing mean National International. Oh my god, I can't believe I said it was just National International. Mean Girls to October thirty. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Great Miles Gray AKA let's see, I'm not sorry, I'm just really clearing my throat. Oh this is the one all looking up?
Speaker 4: There's two because look spoiler alert this is from Lumberjack who gave me two akas and still in a Cranberry's mood, So I'm gonna hit it.
Speaker 2: With in mind.
Speaker 5: In my.
Speaker 2: Doll bone, doll bone, doll bone? Who shout out to you for that? Look at zombie zombie Cranberries AKA you'll always take that, won't you? Because I will? What did I think? It was bones and doll bones and dolls? Doll Yeah, the Timothy shallow May movie bones in doll That fucking again. That is way freak here, way freak here, man, This doll has bones in it. I just bent this doll's arm and it heard it crap, heard a bone snap in there as marrow? Whoa but the mart I think I think James Carville would probably eat the marrow out of a doll bone, and he would tell you I nail out of a damn doll bone. What get the meat off that doll bone.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Miles, we gotta kind of we gotta kind of offbeat episode, off speed pitch thrown at us and we're going to cry us by the circumstances, by the universe. Okay, So guest for today one very funny comedian, mister Daniel van Kirk.
Speaker 2: But he's not here. He's screen that you know when we scream they're here, and he would go, oh, thank you guys, thank you so much. I love you guys, so good to be here. But Miles will be playing the role of day of Van Kirk, hilarious comedian. Go find him on all the socials, find out where his next stop is. He's hilarious. He's the best, folks.
Speaker 1: But he's he's so good that he is flying to different places, like on a jet airplane. Okay, because like people in others cities, not just the city he lives in, but people in other cities have heard about him and they're like, that guy seems funny.
Speaker 2: He should come to us, and so he's doing that. But the jet airplanes keep keep they fucked us, They're fucking us, you fucking you fucked us a big time airplanes.
Speaker 1: And so mister van Kirk is currently stuck at an airport in the Midwest on his way to.
Speaker 2: Maybe I shouldn't say where he's on his way to. We'll we'll beep that. So but he did file some reports from Yeah, this is how much of a stand up guy Daniel van Kirk is. We're scrambling. We're like, oh, okay, so what's good? Should we just find like we can find another guest or somebody's like, no, like, I got something for you, I got some I want my voice on the show. So we have on the ground reporting from an an anonymous Midwestern airport, is what we stand up comedian stand up guy? That like truly that could be the words on his website stand up comedian, stand up guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, one of the best. And yeah he filed some report. Not since years ago when I was pushed out of my house by the fires in Los Angeles, have we had somebody file a report from Oh yeah you remember, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And I was just shouting at you even though I was just at my aunt's house. Yeah, still, Miles, things are crazy over here. Anyways, got another man on the street report, So instead of doing a search.
Speaker 2: History overrated underrated, Dan has filed.
Speaker 1: He's conducted an interview from inside Midwestern Airport. He's taken us a little tour of a Hudson News so we know what's popping. We're gonna listen to those reports, dropping some commentary of our own before we get to it, though, Miles, we do like to tell our listeners what is what we're gonna be talking about a little bit later.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about that speaker shit show, the speaker ship Show. Yeah, the speaker ship Show. I'm now, I'm just like in a posture where I don't know if I'm reading misinformation or mishearing things like bones and dollones and everything happening in Gaza and Israel. And now I'm like, wait, wait a speak speaker, Oh, speaker shit show the thing that I reader, the speaker ship Show.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, So we're gonna talk about that. We're gonna talk about the sag after strike. Continuing, we're gonna ask the question that's all on everyone's mind. Is Taylor Swift too powerful? At this point, it's the reviews are rolling in for her movie and they're all just like yeah, no, like stop making sense the previous like you know critical choice for Best concert film can go fuck itself?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, the Last Waltz more like Waft of Balls. Wow, because those things suck compared to this move. No, they really seem to like it. So we're gonna be We're gonna stop making sense.
Speaker 1: So I'm making sense the talking heads Jonathan Demi it's out right now, A four re like I don't know, re release where, yeah, yeah, yeah, mastered, remastered.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 1: I had never seen it and I saw it in the theater yesterday and it was okay. Just preparing myself for the coming of Taylor to the cineplex. Uh, I had to see what else existed in this genre. But anyways, I just want to ask the question, is this the most famous a single person has ever been in our lifetime? No, okay, wait, I have I have some other options that I'm.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get it. Yeah, well, we'll get into it. I mean not to say I mean by far, she's she is, like she is approaching even another height of her powers for sure. Most famous, Like you kind of to pass that test. You kind of got to just be able to show a picture to somebody anywhere in the world and they're immediately like, oh, yeah, I already know. Yeah, yeah, maybe in America, I don't know. Oh by far, by far, the most famous anyone's ever been in America. No, no, no, right now, the most famous entertainer. Like everything, Well, we'll get well, there's a lot going on. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Also good news that we might not have time to get to. But Eminem's are going to be delivering eminems to people's houses on Halloween night. If you're out, that's okay. Really, I'll test that. I'll test that there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyways, all of that plenty more.
Speaker 1: But before we get to any of that ship miles, we do want to check in with a report from Daniel van Kirk on the ground in a Midwestern airport, filing from his phone and just he's just like recorded it send it to us over email this morning.
Speaker 2: So let's listen. This is an interview with somebody who works for one of the airlines and wanting to I think he starts off just from the little bit I've heard of the very beginning, getting some some travel tips from from who else who would know best than somebody who works at the airport.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Hey, it's Daniel van Kirk. I am doing an on the ground reporting for the Daily Zeitgeist Best Podcasts to get all the happenings going on around the world. I'm how did he know our new Midwest? Right now talking to somebody who knows.
Speaker 2: TM the best place to get all best better than anybody they worked for for an airline in the Midwest.
Speaker 5: I want to I want to ask you. Let's call you Max, and I want you to not call you Max saying anything. What's the what's the best tip? Like a wrong Thanksgiving Christmas season? How early should somebody get to the airport? Because I have my theory, but I want to hear you. I'm two hours a miles.
Speaker 3: You have three hours early three consolidate your bags?
Speaker 5: Wait you really think three hours?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think that's too far off. Have you been to the airport?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Has been given yourself to two hours traveling dominic during the holidays? Yeah, maybe the holiday is a little different. But I have a hard time getting I don't do that extra hour, getting myself to commit to the extra hour.
Speaker 2: I do two hours. That's like my standard for domestic flights usually because that's usually what it is unless I'm flying out at Burbank, shout out Burbank, which I'll pull up thirty minutes before boarding, and I'm good.
Speaker 1: Burbank like a like I'm catching the bus, I'm like, wait a plane.
Speaker 2: As people are boreding, I'm like wait, wait, wait, wait, hey you do hey, don't close the door. Don't close it here let me. If you're gonna make me walk outside to get to my plane, you better assume that I'm going to be a little bit Yeah haphazard exactly. Yeah, here we go, moving on. So he's saying three hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, security, I.
Speaker 5: Mean that's what they put because it's you just never know what you're gonna run into. I tell people, even if you fly twice a year, you should do clear m.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good tip.
Speaker 5: Stress.
Speaker 2: I love this guy's and these guys. DVK pulls up to this dude like hey, man, like can do an interview real quick? Like yeah, all right, you are.
Speaker 1: Proof that day Man Kirk could get along with like truly anybody. Not that there's anything wrong, but like, this is just this is how he talks to you, This is how he talks to me, This is how he talks to the guy.
Speaker 2: In at the airport. At the airport who works for an airline also clear? I don't know you have clear? No, I don't. I don't have t SA pre check. Yeah, I got TSA PreCheck check. Isn't it clear? Like I feel like clear. I didn't do it because like it involved more steps and I was like, nah, dude, Like, well you have.
Speaker 1: To like do it at the airport, and you have to, Like my wife keeps being like, all right, let's do it. Let's let's like get you clear now that we're at the airport.
Speaker 2: But we're not.
Speaker 1: We're never there in time. Why are you taking never I'm traveling.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I have a bag that's half open with paper streaming out of it just behind me.
Speaker 5: So yeah, Now I want to ask you this. Do you have more or less drunk passengers around the holiday season? Way more real because it's people who don't fly as much and they have anxiety.
Speaker 3: Yep, thinking for the airport, they wait and they drink.
Speaker 5: N man, how often do you know ahead of time? Like you know who your people are going to be before they ever even approach the gate.
Speaker 3: You usually see them sitting at the bar.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, though you're drinking is fully on display at the airport, you know. It's not like there's like a back back bar like yeah, you know, And so it's just interesting to hear that, Like the people who work for the airline are clocking you as they walk by and see you at bellied up to the bar with like an empty like double pint of beer and three shot glasses. The things just like a whole row of empty shot glasses upside down on the bar, Like all right, this one's trouble squire, see you later.
Speaker 5: I want to see you later. I'm going to see you later.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: Here's the only question I have. Is there a limit to how many dogs can be on a plane?
Speaker 2: Like physically, like by the loss of animals, you could have.
Speaker 3: Five or six.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen an animal that wasn't a dog or a cat?
Speaker 3: Have you had a bird?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen any more.
Speaker 5: There was a story once, I don't know if it was true or not, that somebody tried to bring a like a goose or like a peacock onto a plane.
Speaker 3: Actually, I seen penguins on the plane.
Speaker 5: You've seen the movie Penguins on a Plane. They had to see world flight coming in no kidding, penguins coming off.
Speaker 3: They walked off.
Speaker 2: Okay, now here's this guy might be a little bit tick, but it's like it's hard to tell. It's like, is he like fucked up on like on Benzo's on the job or is he like one of those super laid back like one note people, because like I have friends like like like where they have like Steven Wright kind of cadence and delivery, and you're like, this guy's fucked up. You're like, nah, man, this is just this is them. They got one tune they play and it's this one.
Speaker 3: If I'm wrong.
Speaker 5: If you're only allowed to bring so many items onto a plane, right, personal item and a carry on bag, I think that's pretty universal around airlines. But if you have a bag of food that you bought at the airline, does that count towards one of your items?
Speaker 2: Of course not the Daniel No.
Speaker 3: But if it's a huge bag, they do count it. But if you're a regular size food bag, no.
Speaker 5: So could it be possible if you have some third item you have to bring on. I mean, this is a great food bag, put it in the food bag and then you probably will get on the flight with that item. Because they'll just assume you got like a twenty seven dollars chicken sandwich.
Speaker 3: People get creative.
Speaker 1: Carry on bags that look like McDonald's bags. I'm just saying, I'm putting it out there. That's a brilliant idea.
Speaker 2: Just right, that we all have all these like new stealth bags to bring on because like, yeah, every airline's like hold on, hold on, man, is your boy? Your baby needs formula? Oh that's that's forty bucks, man, that's forty bucks. Oh wait, oh it's McDonald's all right. Never exactly, Wow, this is heavy. What is just sixty pounds?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Just put in the overhead, please my McDonald's. I just like to keep it up there.
Speaker 5: In most airports if you need a quick bite to eat, because I have a theory that those those premate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches what do they call the ones that are circular?
Speaker 3: They've got a seventeen dollars half a ham sandwich right here? Is it worth it? No?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Never, No, it's never been worth it. No one has ever bought airpla airport food and been like this was the right price. They priced this correctly. It is pure price gouging.
Speaker 2: It is the.
Speaker 1: Cruelty of capitalism on display for all to see.
Speaker 2: I will give it up to like in like an airport in the UK, like you can always go like a Mark and Spencer's type thing like M and s or Sainsbury's and get like just like the meal deal sandwich which is like like three pounds. Like I'm like, yeah, okay, cut to Burbank.
Speaker 3: I bought it.
Speaker 2: I thought the sandwich weighs three pounds, three pounds sterling, three Great British pounds g GBP. And then at art like in fucking Burbank, bro the other day I got a fucking turkey sandwich. You know how much that shit was? Yeah, I do. I gonna guest sixteen. Yeah, I think they have to do to yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's a fucking anyway. But that's hey, that's that's what it be. Sometimes out here in the US. I think people should be able to carry on guitars and play a nice little song about you know, Jesus slippery exactly. That's the thing though, it's gonna be. It's gonna be like fucking raise you up on Eagles wings or like Wonderwall. Yeah you know Wonderwall, but like it ends up being about how much you love Jesus, you know, talking about a couple of lyrics. Can you make wonder? Can you make the wonder Wonderwall be about like the passion of the Christ, oh, like his crucifixion, Like to day is going to be the day that the effect? Whoa, it's just Jesus talking to Judas like wow, backbeat the word is on the street that the fire while talking to Pontus pilot on that one. Yeah, okay, okay, all right, we got a point.
Speaker 3: Moving on.
Speaker 5: And then where would you do you recommend people park on the line, like at the actual airport?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hell, I don't think it's usually better to find a something somewhere else. No, it's easier and more secure at to park in the garage. Okay, so that's what I did here today, So that makes me feel pretty good about that.
Speaker 1: I recommend you just park in the loading area, the passenger loading area, and then pick up your car when you get back. You know, it should be there. That's my advice. I don't travel much.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, when you hop out, throw the skycap your keys like they're the valley or the airport cops like, hey, you can't pass. You're like, hey, man, you don't have to gass her up. Just make sure you don't got to be things in.
Speaker 5: Her flights where people have opened up literal three course meals.
Speaker 2: On the fine.
Speaker 5: Is there anything that somebody could ever say like, hey, I'm sorry, you can't eat baked salmon.
Speaker 3: On the foot only if.
Speaker 5: That's okay, And that's the discretionary decision as well, somebody. It's up to somebody, they decide if they think that's too offensive or non offensive enough. Man, all right, well that's that's gonna be my report where I talk to somebody who's in the know here at an airport in the Midwest. I assume just from both of our dialects, you can tell that we are in Saint Louis and everybody hates it down here because it's Saint Louis. I throw it back to you, guys, this is Daniel van Kirk on the ground.
Speaker 2: Wow, on the ground, not in the air, brilliantly, but what a report from the street. Yeah yeah, yeah, I think we learned a lot, learned a lot, learned a lot about each other. Yeah one for sure, Like you you really like to cut it close in the holidays, you're trying to do like a McAllister family trying to make the flight through the airport. If we are not frantic, we are not traveling. Oh yeah, what am I gonna.
Speaker 1: That doesn't give you. I mean, like if I get three hours. So the earliest I've ever I think this is part of it. The earliest I've ever gotten to the airport was the flight for my honeymoon, and.
Speaker 2: We got there three hours early, right, and we did it up a little bit and we got access to the like Captain's club or you know whatever, the lounge the lounge area, and went in there and we missed an international flight because we were having too much fun and just and also I hadn't changed. It was back at a time when like the phones didn't automatically change with the time though, so oh my god, I've been married fifteen over fifteen years. My wife still hasn't forgiven me for that shit. Well, like, but also I feel like the airlines usually, like at a lounge like that, they they scan your boarding pass so they have an idea of where a passenger might be if it's going to take off. Yeah, yeah, no, it uh, maybe they add to that after you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's called the O'Brien rule. Yeah, but we we.
Speaker 1: Got there, the plane was still there, but they wouldn't let us on.
Speaker 2: It was yeah, and I was wearing an internet video.
Speaker 1: I was wearing a T shirt I had had since like eighth grade and it had holes in it, and my wife had told me not to wear it to the airport because she.
Speaker 2: Was like that, like, it's just you're not gonna be nice to you. They think you And I was like, what are you talking about. I just want to be comfortable when I'm traveling. The shirt is it is vintage, And they were like, no, you're not allowed on this plane. Get the fuck out of here. Go back outside to rebook. You have to go back through security. And yeah, probably was at least partially due to my ratty ass T shirt. You know, man, classiest bullshit man, just a man of the people wearing your vaporized whatever. It was like an r EM shirt. It was a House of Pain T shirt. Oh my gosh. Yeah that's right. Yeah, you ain't getting on that plane Boston, Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, all right, although they're from LA anyway.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Well we're all a little bit wiser heading into this holiday travel season. We're gonna take a quick break and we're gonna come back and talk some news.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. And we're back, and let's get in a little news.
Speaker 1: Miles will two hand it. We'll do a little two hander.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Speaker shit Show, get your shot, your tickets for the Speaker shit Show. Just a quick check in with where our shitty politicians are at with getting Congress going again. Obviously snake Nips McCarthy is out, and now the real work, I guess whatever you call that begins to find the new speaker. I don't know. First of all, I just got a report that I've seen people like he his clause are so deep in the mainstream media that like they're writing articles where it's like is he out? Though it's like, what the fuck do you mean?
Speaker 1: Of course that it's like yeah, but I mean it could still be him, right, like technically potentially it could.
Speaker 2: But at this point, I'll just report on the horseshit that we do know, okay, which is now it seems like it's all boiled down to Jim Jordan and Steve Scalise. My oh, my Steve Scalise came out on top when the Republicans went to they voted on them, you know, for themselves to nominate somebody for the speakership. But it's not nearly enough votes to actually become the speaker because these fucking goons, they're just split again over who to support. Matt Gets, the one who famously was the brutus to snake nipple Caesar Caesar or snake nip Caesar? Is that track? Does that track? Was that a good one? Snake nips Caesar? Yeah, snake nips Caesar salad my favorite ones, Like you could either get grilled chicken or snack nips. Oh yeah, I'm gonna just think NIPSI the salad, hold the croutons low, low in sodium, and low and moral character. But Gates is down with Scalise. But then you're like, well what about me? Yeah, yeah, know me Taylor Green. She basically said she can't support him because he has cancer. Uh huh, because he has like a rare blood cancer that he's battling. He's like, I just, you know, like it was just being very patronizing, like it's probably not a good decision. So I'm with Jim Jordan, other various serious politicians. Very serious politicians like Nancy Mace says she can't vote for Scalise because he was kicking it at like David Duke events twenty years ago, which is valid, but she's not someone of real moral character, so that was more of just like an excuse to be like and that's why I don't like him. But also I will court his support when I am running for office, which she proudly does all the time. She knows she's a I don't know, she doesn't even I'm not even sure she knows what the scarlet letter is because she's been walking around Congress with a red a T shirt on to be like, they're shaming me for voting to oust Kevin McCarthy, And everyone's like, huh wait, didn't they all do that? What the are you talking about? Yeah, I mean there's a few of them. But she, for whatever reason, she was using you know, tapping into the historyonics and total lack of literary knowledge there for that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you have like, you know, other shits. She says here she's just an anarchist.
Speaker 2: Well, oh okay, well it was in calibri font so it didn't quite track as the anarchy A. And then you know, then there's also Jim Jordan, because Nancy mays like, I think I kind of like Jim Jordan, and we all know Jim Jordan as the you know, I think that the the og starter of the House Freedom Caucus, which are the absolute most gooney of the goon. And he's also you know a lot of story stories are now coming back up again because this is these are allegations he's been living it since I think for at least five years now. Back when he was a like assistant coach of the Higo State wrestling team, a lot of the athletes were telling him about the alleged abuse that they were experiencing by the team doctor, and he was just like, I don't know, I'm just gonna turn a blind eye to that. And now like we're starting to see more like these, like the wrestler quotes are coming back now that I guess he's seeking the speakership. So there's a lot of other dumb details about all of this, but the longer.
Speaker 1: More oblivious than a sloth with a bag on his head, Wow, is that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just trying trying some different things out. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that. I liked that. I want to keep it.
Speaker 1: I want to keep it in Carville for uh, for our speakers of the House.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I think that's fun more than more than tiny Gavill mcbang bang guy uh, because he's I mean that precious nobody voting. You're talking about that, you know not, I think, because yeah, it's like one of those things that if you wanted to keep track of all the dumb shit that happens on the hill, like we we'd never talk about actual things that are of consequence. But yeah, the math is pretty clear. He needs two hundred and seventeen votes to get to get in, you know, in a full house vote. Right now he only has one hundred, and he's the one leading because he had like one thirteen when he was got the nomination and he went to go speak to us like other people one on one and then he lost more support. So just it's just going to be, I believe, a continued shit show. And who knows if there's going to be another government shutdown because you know, Bill's got to get paid again on in mid November, so we will see how that funding is going to work.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's move on to the thing. The thing that's of a concern and on everyone's mind is Taylor Swift? Did she get too too powerful?
Speaker 2: What's happening? So the revolt? The reviews? What inspired this? When did you? Why did you like? What? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Probably to the point like metacris this too powerful? Oh, Metacritic your favorite Metacritic ninety four. She's got ninety four on Metacritic. The reviews for Taylor Swift, the eras tour like they're treating it like, I mean, don't don't look now, don't say Oscar front Runner, but don't not say it either. The other thing I was like, so, how much are they expecting this to make? Like obviously it's sold a lot of pre sale tickets. The movie of her Tour is expected to make one hundred and fifty to two hundred million dollars in its first weekend. The top grossing concert film of all time is justin Bieber doing you know, doing the Bieber. It's not the one direction one, the one direction one. Didn't even do Bieber numbers. No Bieber at the top, mostly off domestic. You know, he's very domestic. Yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the name of this concert movie is. I feel like they're all named by the same person. Don't Stop Believing. Don't Stop Believing is out. No, it can't. They wouldn't. They wouldn't call it that.
Speaker 2: But justin bieber Our World the Amazon original or justin Bieber's Believe or just Believe. Oh I never said, I don't know, man, But anyways. It topped out at ninety nine million dollars total. Taylor Swift is expected to possibly.
Speaker 1: Double that in the first weekend of her film. She's she's taken over NFL fandom. Like the thing that is notorious for being the most mainstream popular thing in the United States is the Super Bowl, right, And like she's making the NFL more popular than it's ever been by attending games and fucking one of its players.
Speaker 2: Amazing, Like that's she's in the I see your point here that she's taking she's taking the NFL to another level without even being an athlete, without being an athlete, So that's what I'm saying. So like I've heard the question, like is this the most famous anyone has been in our lifetime? Like he and I don't think it is. I think it's still for me. Like the the other person I heard heard mentioned was Michael Jackson. Yeah, I don't. I don't think that.
Speaker 1: I think she might be bigger than Michael Jackson a peak in the world in the United States. I think I can almost speak to the United States. Probably not in the world no way, because you couldn't.
Speaker 2: You couldn't pull up with Taylor Swift's picture in like West Africa and have everybody no like people like there are murals of like you know, Michael Jackson in other parts of the world and states, ye like for that for that instance. But yeah, okay, like in the US right now, I think there's the the powers are absurd. I mean, like because like I've seen like people that always want to compare her and Beyonce. Beyonce came to the premiere of The Era's documentary Right at the Grove, and I mean Grant's a Taylor Swift will come to the premiere of Beyonce's concert film as well. Yeah, it does feel like like a like nation state sort of like for that kind of thing. It's like, yeah, that's a setup move obviously, so they support me when I go into my campaign to make more money off of my fans.
Speaker 1: But I think, like the thing that the debate I started having in my head this morning is Jordan, Like I feel like Jordan is the person in our lifetime who the last time it was this level early nineties Jordan, because he had obviously.
Speaker 2: The you know, the thing he was known for basketball, like just taking over the world, making that thing so much more popular than it ever been before. The clothing, the shoe line, which Taylor like that, That's the thing I don't think she could do. Like he also had a hit movie in Space Space Jam. Yeah, but you know, it wasn't making two hundred million in the opening. It was not. It was not like breaking records for the genre. I don't think.
Speaker 1: But I don't think she could launch a sneaker, like, you know, I don't think people would. Maybe they would, I mean, maybe they would.
Speaker 2: She could launch a sneaker the way fifty cent or jay Z launched a sneaker, you know, like it'll come out and people want to buy the s Dot Carter or buy the Taylor Swifts. But that's not I think that's not where her biggest appeal is. Like I think she knows that she makes money by selling, like keeping selling people on like her work or the material that she's making.
Speaker 1: Like as a product. She's great at selling herself. When it comes to selling something that is not her, I think she pales in comparison to Jordan's. Like what she she had a campaign where she was like the spokesperson for New York City for a while, and everyone's like, what why is Taylor Swould Just she lives here, Get the fuck out of here? Like it just like didn't make sense, like it, right, she really makes sense as like someone who is you know, selling her very specific thing. And I'm sure there are products she will launch that will be like will make sense as brand extensions of her in the same way that the Air Jordan sneaker makes sense as a brand extension of Michael Jordan. Right, But I don't know, man, I'm kind of I kind of want her to drop a sneaker to see how it do.
Speaker 2: I know that. I mean we are at that point now. It's like it just you just want to be experimental because it's like Travis Kelcey like wears an outfit next to her and then that shit sells out exactly, you know what I mean, Like it might be to the point where like I might need to just dress up and head to toe like Zeitgeist merch and just try and run up in a paparazzi photo. Yeah, just to see what's happening. Yeah, you know what I mean. And like, but like set it up where they're like Taylor Swift helps ethnically ambiguous man after he falls down in front of her, you know, and then people were like, oh my god, she's so sweet and like that guy was like, oh my god, his podcast it's kind of mid or whatever, but like it's cool, It's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It also, like I was, as I was thinking about this this morning, I was like going back through the most famous people. I went past Kanye, you know, because he had a moment where he was like all powerful, like so you know, the most famous person of music. And it made me think of that moment before Taylor Swift was like fully Taylor Swift, but like Kanye, I don't know, kind of puts that moment in a new perspective, Like it feels like his superpower of narcissism had this like uncanny sense before the rest of us that he was dealing with like a vortex of like super fame in Taylor Swift and.
Speaker 2: Was just like I have to do Oh yeah, yeah, is John Connor trying to the Taylor Swift eras record breakers? I mean yeah, I don't know. There's the the fucking fame is so undeniable, like and the money being made is undeniable, and like it's wild like even like you're like, oh yeah, like you for a second, because of how much attention Taylor Swift is getting, you're first sinking like is Beyonce less popular? And you're like no, because that tour is also changing local economies and fucking up transit and all kinds of other things. So this is just a very I don't know. I mean like, this is just Taylor at a very, at a peak of her powers. Yeah, and the money making my god, I mean she does at this point. If she's a true capitalist, she does need to take a big swing on like a vanity project that will really test the fans. They'd be like, Okay, that's a bit too far. Yeah, I don't need to buy experimental film that with a budget of one hundred million dollars that or I was just gonna say like some kind of like new fangled technology yeah, you know where she's like, oh, you need like my brand of solar panels and power inverters for your home.
Speaker 1: I mean, that would be dope if she did, if she used it for good. But I also have it, baby, come on, I've been talking for a little bit ever since we looked at the top Halloween costumes and like, fairy is top five every year and it's the only thing in the top ten or top twenty. I think that doesn't have like a major motion picture like to its name, really like a universe of fairies, and that's kind of her aesthetic, having like seen like she has like some some of her eras take place in like a mystical like magical forest d land.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like this, hook her.
Speaker 1: Up with like James Cameron or you know, the right director and like create some sort of fairy movie and like the world might come to an end.
Speaker 2: It just might be over for all of us. Okay, she did that, right, I'm just saying, yeah, Well, I mean, you know, I don't know what here acting chops. I mean, she got me to, you know, buy more diet coke and kids and switch to AT and T and Direct TV. So I mean I guess I could get on the.
Speaker 1: She was in that movie Amsterdam, which is better, like more more worth watching than I expected it to be. Like there's some fun performances in that, but like it's a movie. She has like not that much time on screening. You come away being like can she act like it's yeah, yeah data. But then I came away from her concert being like she has the most control over every square centimeter of her like just everything she's giving off. That's the same as Beyonce, That's the same as Michael Jackson. They're all like known to be like there's not a detail that they're not like looking at and thinking about and what that effect is going to be like on the audience or the overall performance.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so Swift playing Taylor Swift in a fairy movie, I think we we would have lift off, folks. I'm just saying, I'm still going for solar powers, solar panels, like do something like I feel like that's like win win, right, Like she can fight climate change and get and make money, you know what I mean. At the same time, mm hmmm, because I think you know, you saw how like Republicans were stressing the fact that like she she like doesn't look like she's that she would go against the Republicans or like registered kids to vote for like Democrats and ship. Yeah, but then again a lot of people are saying, like, yeah, go ahead, Republicans, see what happens when you try and enter some kind of feud with Taylor Swift. That would that would be amazing to me if like it wasn't even Trump that fully did the party and it was them going against Taylor Swift, and then I might and then I may have to concede that this is this that Taylor Swift, not labor unions are the most descendant force in politics right now. Right, Oh, bring them together, you know, put Taylor Swift on them. I mean, she's she's been apparently, you know, those bogus, he's been doing right by all the people that been working on the tour. So who knows, who knows, Maybe she's putting together a run. Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about some more news. We'll be right back, and we're back. We're back, and we we dug into it a little bit more on a trending yesterday. But the fright guist has been updated and can confirm Faery still in still in there, baby. Yeah, I'm just saying five says. People call my people.
Speaker 1: I have nothing to bring to the table in this other than noticing something on Google trends. So yeah, have your people call me.
Speaker 2: I wish like, as I scroll the list, I just wish one of them was just like you'd be like, Okay, Poison Ivy, Powerpuff Girls, Catwoman, Taco Bell, Okay, I'm here for figuring out Barty's forty eight. That seems kind of little anyway, you hear more about this later. Yep, Barbie s so you heard already about it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Oppenheimer is thirty three.
Speaker 2: All right? Uh sagaftra, sagaftra. Yeah, the strike will continue. It does feel a little bit like MPTP.
Speaker 1: Was like, all right, now we got the writers out of the way, we don't have to like actually give the actors anything, right, right, The writers will just kind of let us go back to work, and the actors will follow suit quickly because the MTPD claims that the sides are just too far apart. While sag After has said the studio's latest offer was worth less to members than what was offered in July.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so many writers have pointed out they're like that was the exact same tactic they use with the writers, like jinda hardball and be like, oh yeah, how about less and they're like the fuck you, we're still on strike. And then they're like, okay, fine, uh how about this deal that was almost unanimously So I don't know, I don't know if they think that maybe they're dealing with a different sort of entity here, like obviously because they're like, Okay, the writers, they really got us, but like maybe the actors we can sweat them out even more or something, because it is dragging along, and for the fact that they're like walking away from the table, that's not always the best sign that they're trying to be serious. But it's probably obviously all just a negotiating tactic to be like here's less. Oh you don't like it, then you get nothing, no dinner for you, And then they'll be like fine, then we dine on your corpse. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Part of the union statement also included detail the studios are still refusing to budge on the issue of wanting to create digital versions of actors and use them for all of eternity. They're still just like, yeah, we're gonna scan your likeness, buddy, we own you, and we're gonna be able to make you do whatever you want and we'll pay you.
Speaker 2: A cover fee. This is like, I mean, it's like they saw like that hologram technology and they're like, what if we just nipped that in the butt and we just got all of their shit now, and then we can you know what, y'all want to see another Jim Carrey flick? How about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you will be played for all of eternity by somebody in a ping pung ball covered suit.
Speaker 2: Because wasn't that Like one of the pitches like people who were like evangelizing the potential of AI content was like you can literally think up a movie that you'd want to see starring whoever you wanted to be in it, and then that's for your enjoyment and like that sounds like a fucking weird nightmare. Yeah. One of the Rousseo brothers, the like people who directed the Avengers End Game were like, yeah, man, like all I've ever wanted to do is like see myself in movies and so like now that's possible, and everyone's like wait, oh, sorry, that's weird. Nobody else, nobody else wants to see themselves in movies. That's just yours don't even want to watch themselves in their own movies. But if it was me, damn that would be so tight. I A oh for sure, dude, Yeah, that'd be sick. Man. Wait, hold on, are we watching a movie again? Bro? I can't watch you in a Ventura again. No, this is a new one, dude. I go to the Orient and and you're like, no, no, no, no, get me the fuck out of here. Yeah, you said the Orient. I'm like, is that wrong? Oh my god? Sorry, I'm just I'm so focused on being my own Jim care you left us, Miles because you apparently left us. The left hates Asians, so maybe that's where that's Wait?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Is that true that?
Speaker 1: Elon Musk tweeted that Elon Musk tweeted that the left hates Asians?
Speaker 2: What is that due to me? I'll tell you what?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow wow wow wow? Oh yeah that ships? Is that shipped up? Still? Yeah? It's still up? What is he?
Speaker 5: What that?
Speaker 2: What that means?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Man.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're talking about like affirmative actions. Okay, you know what, I don't have time. I'm just when. I'm sorry, I got away from social media. It fucking drags me right back in.
Speaker 1: No, it's yeah, but anyways, uh, Sega after pointed out, like the proposal means that actors, even background performers, will be required to be scanned in order to keep their jobs, and they could receive just one day's pay for their digital likeness, which could then be used endlessly. Doesn't sound like the fairest of deals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds like bullshit. It sounds kind of like bullshit, doesn't like it obviously can't be bullshit because it's an official offer. Some real companies and corporations like that would be so weird if they or just did like total bullshit where their generosity is known across the world, across the land. But this reeks of what how you call it? How you say how you say bullshit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Anyways, shout out to sag after it and people. Yeah, and you know, Wga, they're still you know, they're still joining them on the picket lines because solidarity, baby, That's that's how they're gonna get They're gonna get through this one. But god, it's like Jesus, just like, can't they Like, I know this is like an oversimplification, but it's like, can't you just go to like your accounting people and be like, all right, how much money do we lose by like paying like because you know that's all that's happening. It's like they're they're like they're like shifting numbers around a spreadsheet and they're like, all right, Like so let's say, for example, we give them this, how much does that eat into our profits? Yeah? Fuck fuck, We're only gonna make forty billion dollars next year if we do this. That's profit.
Speaker 1: But it's it's profit and it's shareholder you know those Yeah, shareholder value. Yeah, shareholder value is unlimited.
Speaker 2: You can you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't get rich enough, Like there's no upper limit on how much you should be trying to get for your share shareholders and consequently yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's a cool system that benefits everyone.
Speaker 2: This is a good example of like what Douglas Rushkoff was talking about his book about like an industry having to go meta when you like, yeah, hit a wall and I and I can totally see how they see how lucrative it would be to own people's likenesses and then just iterate like digitally on that and be like, oh yeah, dude, that's that's the next thing for us to completely fuck it all up. Yeah, and with that idea will win out over equality.
Speaker 1: Like that's the thing that I feel like people still don't fully get is how shitty the AI generated stuff could still be with them being like willing to take a chance on it, right right, I mean this like the whole appeal of ace Ventura is like, how is Jim Carrey's performance And now it's.
Speaker 2: The rampant transphobia that you don't realize till you get much older.
Speaker 1: And now it's just me, But I look like one of those Polar Express like you know video game characters from the late nineties, like that, Wow, why would I want that?
Speaker 2: Put yourself in the Polar Express So then it feels less off putting and everyone's kind of freaky. Yeah, you could convince me that that's just what Like they just did that with Tom Hanks and they were like, I don't know, I guess we could release it, right because he is he plays like five different characters. Yeah, very strich. Anyways, hopefully I wish unto you children who are not into trains and therefore make you watch the Polar Express. I was not into trains, was not into trains. I like the only thing that I liked was like when I was in Japan was being at the very front of the train so I could watch the conductor you like, move the train around. And then I was so bummed out that it wasn't all like active, like he wasn't shoveling coal into a fucking furnace. Like he's just like a very simple dial years to control the train. I'm like, this is not my steaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go, and it only goes up in speed and down in speed. You can't really even turn because it turns out because the name on the rails, this damn thing's on rails. I will say I got I got a much greater appreciation for trains, how cool they are, like you know, model trains, all that stuff, and Polar Express made it like not worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the only thing I liked is like not even the concept of a train, like like looking at it, like I just wanted to be inside, like I wanted to be like I like, I was more like interested in like the interior of a thing, like the inside of a plane versus like singing planes. I'm like, what are the seats? Like, what's a bathroom?
Speaker 3: Look like?
Speaker 2: What do you eat? What's the table? There's a TV? Yeah that was back when they used to have like the like two TVs and the aisles. You could just all watch on like a like a cathode ray tube TV like a CRD TV and then they would project it. Remember do you remember this, like they would just show one movie on airplanes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, back when you got like the one movie show. Yeah, I'm telling you these kids, they don't turn on the TV for us and coach. Yeah, this was not working.
Speaker 3: This was not working.
Speaker 2: Could I move more towards the front? I can't see it through all the cigarette smoke? Or did I remember you used to I used to find butts like in the ashtray in the arm rest. Well yeah, they they made it non smoking, but they just kept ash trays everywhere. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But look we're saying non smoking, but like you getna smoke probably right in my.
Speaker 2: Mind, like as a kid to like because there's always in the armrest and you know your kid, you fidge with stuff you pull that little cigarette ashtray thing over like there's an actual butt in here, and like, okay, whatever, Yeah, thanks thanks United, Thanks a lot of guys.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of air travel, we've just received another report from the ground from our man on the ground at the airport that just won't let him leave. Should should we check him with? Daniel band Kirk, let's check with him.
Speaker 2: I think he's at a Hudson News now, All right, here we go, letting us know what the sick ass trends are, just kind of the general goings on.
Speaker 5: Daniel bank Kirk for the Daily Ze. Guest, I'm currently giving a report that am a continuing story about airports in the Midwest.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, is there like a porn being shot? Bind? What's that music playing at the airport? Yeah? It got a little funky there for a second, a little sultry.
Speaker 5: I'm currently in an airport convenience store. I've uploaded a couple of photos I will send as well. But as people travel and get ready for the holiday season, let's take a look at what is their options in the airport convenience store.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at what is their options.
Speaker 5: Current books tend to be. It ends with Us by Colleen Hoover. It Starts with Us by Colleen Hoover. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover November nine. Wait maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. I've met Bones by Colleen Hoover.
Speaker 2: Heart Bones. Oh no, I don't like that. You know, bones and weird we bones in weird places is like my my ick Oh like this fucking freaks me anyway, Okay, heart bones is terrible? Is that bones? Is that supposed to be a sexual?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Uh, even then love boner? Or like your heart or is your heart capable of boning? Yeah, like your heart jump out of your body to have sex with another heart? The heart urines and the heart bones? Who is Colleen? I mean, like I know, she's just like one of these airport type prolific authors. Is that the deal? I guess so yeah, zich gang.
Speaker 1: If you are familiar with Colleen Hoover and the novel, the twenty twenty novel heart Bones, is the title a noun or a verb. Are these bones that are in the heart or are they saying the heart bones, this heart bones, this heart fucks your heart love it may even lust my heart.
Speaker 2: This heart bucks heart fuck Party by Colleen Hoover. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 5: Let's also not forget these other popular titles that are being sold Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. Slam Colleen Hoover. But we do have Without Merit, which was written by Colleen Hoover. Options to choose our books like Confess written by.
Speaker 2: Who's this this campaign?
Speaker 5: Let's Colleen Hoover.
Speaker 2: Every time I'm surprised.
Speaker 5: Be left of Reminders of Him, which was a great book written by Colleen Hoover.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's also too.
Speaker 5: Late, Never, Never, and Regarding You, which I think is a trilogy, and those happen to be written by the author Colleen Hoover.
Speaker 2: What in.
Speaker 1: That's actually a three part novella series with Taren Fisher. I am now on the Colleen Hoover Wikipedia page, and Colleen Hoover is prolific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean I get that. Like it's like, you know, like I remember I think, you know, for people of a certain age, it is like when Danielle Steele novels were like like everywhere, like there weren't even magazines the grocery stores like Daniel Steele novels, and then like the front of every bookstore was Daniel Steele? Is this the new Danielle Steele?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like it might be Wow young too, a young writer for to have that three bibliography and be just forty three years old. It does feel like the thing like James Patterson did this too, where you have a series of best selling novels and then create like a company that basically writes books that are in the same genre as your books, and like you just kind of oversee, maybe maybe that's what's happening. I don't want to disparage you know, the work of Colleen Hoover, but yeah, I think Tom Clancy was similar. But yeah, it's it makes sense, like just in a purely from a purely capitalist standpoint, It's like, this is a name, this is a brand that people associate with this kind of book. Let's get a bunch of people and pay them like shit to write those books and put smack that name on there.
Speaker 2: Oh and I'm like reading a thing that like that, Like she's equally praised and criticized, where some people say, like her book it ends with us is like romanticizing abuse, and others they call themselves their coho or is what they call or what the fans call it. I'm just learning way too much. Okay, so good, interesting? Interesting. I mean I usually when you write that many books, I have a feeling you. Maybe not you don't have like the deepest worldview, but hey, you're selling, you're selling. Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure how Colleen Hoover cornered the market on book options, but she is crushing it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Now you can also get a butterfinger put you back three ninety nine, or a crunch bar. They still sell those also, thine.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was hoping for Colleen Hoover.
Speaker 5: I love keychains. People who get to the airport and decide I don't need my keys for two weeks, but I want a brand new chain for them. There's a plenty of nuts for seven ninety nine. Oh good, that was a question I had actually over there plenty Another beautiful day here at the airport, and it's a perfect day if you're a Colleen Hoover fan.
Speaker 2: DVK with the legendary ek always appreciate you man, amazing dismount and yeah, I feel like that this was like a like Sesame Street episode where they like, now we go to the airport. Yeah, check in with They're like, yeah, Eric works. And the part where they put the bags in the plane, He's like, yeah, I put the bags in the plane. He says. There's a lot of alcoholism.
Speaker 1: Random with the ground, alcoholism during the holidays. Who the fuck is Colleen Hoover anyways, shout out to Dana van.
Speaker 2: Kirk, Yeah, legend, legend might find him man Dane Vankirk dot com, Dana Vankirk on Twitter, and Daniel Vankirk on Instagram. There you go, Miles, Where can people find you? You can find me at Dane Vankirk dot com, Dana van Kirk on Twitter, at Miles of Gray on Twitter, at Miles of Gray on threads, at Miles of Gray on Instagram. Also check out the basketball podcast Moles and Jack on mat Boost. We finally have NBA action to talk about again. Yes, yes, get the Jesus you get the Willem Dafaux face right there.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited man, by that webbing Yama chet.
Speaker 2: It's pre amazing that that was like planned, right, That's like the league was like, yes, let's start with that. But yeah, yeah, I mean, what a what a game?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Check us out there You can also find me on four twenty Day Fiancee. We're finally wrapping up the last season of Before the ninety Days, and on The Good Thief. All eight episodes are out, so check bills out please, yeah, thank you. Is there a work committee you've been enjoying? To be honest, I've been This is so obscure. There's like a Japanese comedy show that I've been watching again that they do like these New Year's specials like that are like five hours long, but they they can't laugh for twenty Foot's like all these comedians get together and they have to go through like a gauntlet of bits and they can't laugh or they get like they oh yeah yeah. It's like one of my favorite things they like watch as a kid. It's called Gaknotes Sky And I've just been watching like loose clips on Daily Motions, So that's where i've been at. There you go. Yeah, it's just some throwback, weird, usually problematic Japanese comedy. Amazing.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at jack Underscore O'Brien tweet I've been enjoying Jackson at Placed Underscore Onto tweeted Oven has a window microwave two. You can see all the way through a blender, but the dishwasher, Oh no, you could never see in there. They refuse to let us see what's going on in there. And the damn truth, what is happening in the dishwasher?
Speaker 2: Requires it's opaque. I feel like it like a home depot or something was like or like an old appliance, or it was like the place where you'd see a display with like a translucent door, but it was never It's probably because they don't want you to see, like how gross it looks. Yeah, like what is blasting shit off the pans or whatever?
Speaker 1: But I think there's little elves that come in and take the glasses and stuff out and hand wash them, and they don't want you to see that. Have any of your kids, Oh yeah, they want to see everything, everything from the inside. Yeah, they want to see the They're like, why does the coffee maker, Like why can't I see every part of the coffee maker?
Speaker 2: The blender.
Speaker 1: It's like wait, no, don't, don't start it yet.
Speaker 2: And then they pull up.
Speaker 1: A chair and stand on the chair and it just kind of gaze down into the blender.
Speaker 2: Oh you let them look into the vortex. Oh, yeah. Sometimes if I'm feeling if I'm feeling twisted Miles, Yeah, wow, you're brave them in that on air, man, I know, let them look, did the voyten?
Speaker 5: I let them look?
Speaker 2: That's right, let them see all right.
Speaker 1: You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook pampage and a website, Daily zekeist dot com. We post our episodes in our footnotes where you like, where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. Well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Myles, what song do we think people might into it?
Speaker 2: Just you know, let's just go to the good old days of some next snapping hip hop beats. I found another cool DJ producer named Jirou Vandal j E R R E A U V A N D A L Dutch guy and making some cool beats. This one's called Ginger Tea and man, just man, it makes you want to, you know, just freestyle on it. Put to my Ginger. Nothing settles the old tum tum like spera. That's true, that's true. Ginger is a very magical, magical plan.
Speaker 1: Well, the Daily ZEI Guy is the production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio Wrap, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this week.
Speaker 2: We are back on Monday to tell you what happened over the weekend and then on Tuesday to interview an expert. Yep, it's all happening. We hope you have a good weekend, stay safe out there. Well.
Speaker 1: Also, I have the weekly Zeits recap tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so have a good weekend. We'll talk to you on Monday. Bite Bite