Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in the mall and.
Speaker 2: It's on the radio, and the dogs on time lunchbox, More game too, Steve Bred and it's trying to put you through this fox. He's ridding this Wig's next bit. The Bobby's on the box, so you know what this.
Speaker 3: The Bobby ball. We're drafting best cookies.
Speaker 2: I won the dice roll first overall picking the cookie draft. It's easy, consistent, the best pound for pounds add milk. Chocolate chip cookies. They're number one. It's number one. It may not be the sexiest, they're sexier cookies, but chocolate chip number one cookies.
Speaker 1: We allowed to play on that a little bit.
Speaker 2: You are allowed to do whatever you want, Amy, I guess, unless it's like chocolate chips or two peas, they do.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want. Go ahead, a.
Speaker 1: Warm chocolate chip cookie with no you can't all right, that's okay.
Speaker 2: A means I get chocolate chip cookie with ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars warm with sea salt, a gate. All right, I'll go with the ha oreo.
Speaker 2: That's solid. Yeah, I mean it's like the chocolate chip right, there's not about it's just consistently great.
Speaker 3: Is it the sexiest?
Speaker 2: No? But is it awesome? Yes, it is double stuff. Are you saying double stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm saying oreo parentheses double stuff.
Speaker 3: It's just double stuff oreo.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you want to write it?
Speaker 2: All right? Lunchbox, Yeah, what's the cookie? You're picking the cookie?
Speaker 3: Draft? What we're doing here?
Speaker 2: Thin mints, solid, solid? I mean you're making no girls got full on? Okay, you really take them all. But I like how Lunchbox is going straight for the I think ten mints are the best.
Speaker 3: Girls got cookies.
Speaker 2: Frozen, frozen, sad, then mis Morgan.
Speaker 1: I'm also going girl Scout cookie.
Speaker 2: But I think this is the best one.
Speaker 1: It's the Samoas or Caramel Delights.
Speaker 2: However, you say, explain that one to me, because I'm sure I know it.
Speaker 1: They have the black the like dark chocolate I guess not do sugar milk chocolate on the bottom, and then they have like burnt coconut kind of on the top.
Speaker 3: And it's shaped kind of a little weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a donut. Yeah, shortbread cookie I think is what's in the middle.
Speaker 2: Samo Ways Okay, I needed to be explained, but I do like that kind but also not souper updated on my girls got cookies, Raymond.
Speaker 3: What's what's the best cookie? Eminem cookie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really good. It's really good. Good Eminem cookies.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we go backwards for round two. Raymono, you got M M cookies? What do you have as your second pick? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can steal my third one in the third round. So dang sugar cookie so good.
Speaker 1: That's really good, just like a plane sugar like a plane one.
Speaker 2: Yet what no hater, Yeah, haters in the building, all right, Morgan, Dang it, ray took both of the ones that I wanted, the best cookies. Yeah, I mean, I guess I'm just gonna stick with my girl, Scout.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go peanut butter patties?
Speaker 3: Not that you would eat those.
Speaker 1: Bubbles, but there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard for me to come out. I hate peanut butter so much, but I know most people love peanut butter. Peanut butter patties, you get familiar?
Speaker 5: No, ye?
Speaker 1: Look good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do they look like?
Speaker 1: Two peanut butter cookies on the inside with peanut butter in the middle.
Speaker 2: Cool? They look brown vomit sandwich to me, but everybody else, right?
Speaker 1: Are they the ones the chocolate.
Speaker 2: Chocolate covered, and then they added peanut butter in the middle.
Speaker 1: Specify because there's two different It depends on the region. Girls, Scout cookies are hard.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter patties is the name of all of them.
Speaker 1: They all looked at it.
Speaker 2: Get all of them? Yeah, okay, lunchbox, Jeff thin Man's what do you adding to it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Give me that snicker doodle, that solid cookies. That's a solid cookie.
Speaker 1: Everything but the kitchen sink. How do I say it?
Speaker 2: What you have to explain it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like where you throw like chips and pretzels and chocolate and peanut butter.
Speaker 3: Nah, I've never had that. Everything about the kitchen sinks.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you want to be written. I try to look it up and I don't see that.
Speaker 3: You don't Okay, everything cookies.
Speaker 2: Why would you tell her.
Speaker 1: That everything but the kitchen sink cookies? That's my answer? Oh boy, it's what it's called, right, I have the belt?
Speaker 3: Can I be honest? I've never even heard of that.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: So Amy has double stuffed oreos and everything but the kitchen sink cookies. You may win, you may wait. I'm gonna select don't you do it? And if you go to like Walmart or food or Albert sent wherever you're a grocery store, those frosted sugar cookies that those cheap frosted sugar cookies that come into plastic.
Speaker 3: Tin with the pink icing or the yellow every grocery store.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna pick frosted sugar cookies with the pink icing at the grocery store. That's a long word, yeah, because because it's dark. Because I like just straight sugar cookies, but these are different. So frosted sugar cookies with the pink I sing at the grocery store. Do you think of buying the crumble in your mouth but it's a little soft and little crumbly at the same time, because you paid nine cents of cookie brack correct, Yes, I guess that's my second pick.
Speaker 3: We have one more round to go.
Speaker 2: I have chocolate chip and I have frosted sugar cookies with pink icing at the grocery store. I have one more I'm gonna go first this round. I think I'm gonna go with Chips a Hoy, even even though that's chocolate ship it is, but that's a whole differ it. That's a different cookie, man like chips a hoy for it maybe the heart of the maybe the same one though. Okay, I'm gonna do chips a Hoy soft sop and chewy chewy che chewie penthes chewy. They're a fat and everything, but the kitchen singing chips a Hoy. Why are you.
Speaker 3: Chew chips a Hoy chewy?
Speaker 2: That's okay, Amy, You're gonna get your final pick, your double stuff oreo and everything with the kitchen sink cookies. What's your third pick?
Speaker 1: Come on a warm oatmeal cookie? No raisins?
Speaker 2: Oh you can't pick temperature?
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, milk that every time?
Speaker 6: And amen, I think the oatmeal cookie comes with raisin.
Speaker 3: I hate raisins.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can just get you can.
Speaker 2: I except I will accept that.
Speaker 3: Dude. You're you're the worst of this game. You're not even in I'm not even.
Speaker 1: Cookie.
Speaker 2: You put no raisins the princes, but you can't put warm on a sunny day in the middle of the Hey, okay, lunchbox, you have thin mint to snickerdoodle.
Speaker 3: He's in trouble. No, he's googling.
Speaker 7: No, No, I'm googling which one I'm gonna pick because I got two options and I decided I'm going with the one that Bobby would not pick because it has peanut butter in it. So I was waiting for it, okay, and it came to me and it's in the shape of a peanut. They are called nutter butters. Boom the hammer.
Speaker 3: Is that a cookie? Butter so much?
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I'm not the peanut butter.
Speaker 3: Over a billion a year?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow? Okay, all right, Morgan, you have samoas and peanut butter patties. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna go with the monster cookie.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Peanut butter, chocolate chips, Eminem's and oats, all the good things combined.
Speaker 2: Monster cookie. Okay, Raymundo, final cookie pick.
Speaker 4: You have mminem and Sugar Love that have been good in the gas station draft, But I'm gonna go with no bake my wife's favorite cookies.
Speaker 3: Is that a kind or is that just not bake? I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: There're no baked cookies.
Speaker 2: Is it a brand?
Speaker 1: No, it's a recipe you make it at home.
Speaker 3: No baked can Yeah.
Speaker 2: Amy and Raymond battling out for last place. It's a knife fight for last place.
Speaker 1: They don't know.
Speaker 2: That's all folks.
Speaker 7: I've never heard of everything. I've never heard of monster cookie.
Speaker 6: It sounds like monster and everything. But the kitchen singers the same cookie.
Speaker 1: No, no, mine has like crumbled up fretzels.
Speaker 2: Do you want me? When I was a baking cookie, it was an America Cookie Company size.
Speaker 1: White.
Speaker 3: I think cake.
Speaker 2: I know warm, but is that a cookie?
Speaker 3: Or is that a right American cookie cake?
Speaker 2: There are no rules.
Speaker 7: I was looking at middle wafers those are it was that or another? But well way for a cookie, it's on the cookie aisles.
Speaker 2: Short Bread was one I thought about. Fudge stripes is the goodness eight one hundred at a time.
Speaker 7: I don't like the the circus animals that are frosted with the little sprinkles, but I don't I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, does have a different with pink on them? Yeah, and I don't know the name.
Speaker 1: You should have bit of bread thumb friends, your break cookies. You know the ones, the short bread with the little jelly thumb print.
Speaker 2: Doesn't everything but the all and monster super You miss Christmas cookies.
Speaker 3: Every Christmas cook.
Speaker 2: Okayones dot com Christmas pick the pick the team of cookies. You don't just pick the first because I got the first overall pick. So you don't pick the first, but pick the body of work. These are grocery store rules that maybe you've broken number one using the express line with too many items. Yeah, I'd never do that. I'm scared to death. There's gonna be some like grocery store police officer, come and take me in. Do you ever go too many items? I might go with two items.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I try to if it says ten ten, But I mean I'm sure I've gone through with twelve before.
Speaker 3: So you do break.
Speaker 8: Because I had five apples?
Speaker 3: Is that one apple or is it five different apples?
Speaker 2: I think I would count as five different apples, And I don't want to go to grocery store jail. Ignoring aisle traffic rolls meaning keep to the right in the end. No, oh, people park their cars in the middle. Sometimes you just have to figure a way to get around. Yeah, touching and opening things without buying them. Touching, I would say it's fair if it's there, you can op it.
Speaker 9: You can't open something and then doesn't buy it that's also grocery store jail, disrespecting personal space only if it's lone.
Speaker 2: I was in the line. I was at the grocery store, not a big grocery store guy, gas station guy, but not. I'll go with my wife if she's like, I need help. But I was in a line somewhere that was like a restaurant pick up place where standing in line, and somebody comes and starts talking to their friends. The line's like ninety, I'm like third, now in line comes up, starts talking to their friends, second and then just gets in line with them.
Speaker 3: That's some bull crap.
Speaker 1: You don't like people that cut.
Speaker 2: But that's straight cut. And they thought, well, this is my friend together. They weren't together, No, they weren't together. Just saw them, was like, oh, I'll just get in line with you. Now.
Speaker 3: There's a special place in at double.
Speaker 2: Hockey Sticks for people like that, because all that's doing is disregarding anybody else. They think they're more valuable than anybody else. I'm still hurt over that. Next up taking items from other people's carts. You're terrible too.
Speaker 3: Who does that?
Speaker 2: I think I would just point at somebody if I saw them doing that.
Speaker 3: To somebody else.
Speaker 2: Wow, what kind of loser does that?
Speaker 1: You have to be confusing? Maybe you think it's one of those carts. Is just like holding things that's supposed to be returned.
Speaker 2: No, that's his clearance on it with a sign. What a user would go and just take something from a cart holding up the checkout line meaning you're on your phone, you don't have your credit card.
Speaker 3: No, the worst is coupon.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people were like, oh I can't find that's okay?
Speaker 1: Or I forgot eggs while you're bringing these up? Can I go run and get those? But then you don't make it back.
Speaker 2: And though you know I agree with that, you try not to do that. But if that happens like once a year, that's your pass. It's still annoying that time. But as long as it's not your thing, I think it's okay returning items to random places, meaning if it's like, oh I don't really want this, so you just stick it somewhere, let's all be honest.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, no, I've done it, but I'm not proud of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Either, because when I worked at Hobby Lobby, I hated when people would do that because before the store closed, at the end of the night. We had to go through and find everything that was not a place to take it back, and people would just like cram stuff behind stuff.
Speaker 3: It was the worst.
Speaker 2: But I also have been guilty of that a time or two. Failing to return your cart pretty good. That or being pushy or aggressive in the parking lot, meaning you're searching for a spot the worst. This is the worst. This is somebody else going to ag double hockey sticks. Let's say I've got a spot and I'm driving, and obviously I'm on the right side of the road. There's two sides of the road, but the parking spots on the left, so the car's backing out. I'm on the right side. I mean, I have to cross over the lane coming towards me. But there's nobody there, but the car's backing out. Well, the car comes up from behind that car backing out and takes that spot. The worst, Like I want to fight them. Yeah, parking spots. Here are my three triggers normal life triggers. Parking spots when somebody steals it when it was actually an absolutely yours.
Speaker 3: Now if it's close and there's it's up for.
Speaker 2: Debate, I get it. We're all Man Dog Eat Dog World, not Man Eat Dog different one, parking spots, cutting in line, and talking in the movie theater, which is why A like movie theaters because everybody thinks it's their own personal let's have a podcast during the movie.
Speaker 1: This isn't the only reason why you don't like movie theater.
Speaker 2: But it's the main reason. And people turn their phones on all the time, and the floors are sticky. There is that Which role do you break the most? Amy uh propab you putting stuff back? Random?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no no, I have done that before. I told you I don't like it, especially not becoming a parent. When I see my kids do it, I make a march back and put it right back where they got it. So no, not that one.
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: Gosh, if I had to break one, I guess it's probably to break one. I know personal space.
Speaker 2: Personal space are like hugging you a piggyback. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Probably sometimes I just like don't mind standing too close to people, or like getting my car, like.
Speaker 2: Starting unloaded weirdest one, not like the worst one, but that's like the weirdest one.
Speaker 1: I like to start unloading immediately, and so someone might not be totally done on the conveyor belt, you know, and I'm trying to like make room for my stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, a little different though you're you're in line, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Eddie.
Speaker 6: Mine's the putting back stuff where it doesn't belong. Like my kids grab things all the time, like give me that, put that back and I just put it by the pickles or whatever lunchbos.
Speaker 3: Oh, the putting back.
Speaker 7: Even when I worked at Sam's, I would just throw stuff anywhere because I couldn't find where it went.
Speaker 3: I felt that to him, I was like, whatever, he's tossing somewhere.
Speaker 2: Time for the news bodies. Brandley Gilbert had to pause his concert to help his wife give birth on the tour bus.
Speaker 3: Oh my, you see it, see this this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shortly after the start of the Friday show in Mississippi, Brandley Gilbert, it's not its bottoms up that guy.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: He ran off stage. His wife had gone into labor.
Speaker 2: Luckily for him, his wife was close because she was on the tour bus, there was no time for the hospital. And then he talked about he said, so last night, I'd have been the craziest night of my life watching such an amazing woman do such an amazing thing as something I'll never forget. I guess everybody's good. They had it on the tour bus. I get from the story that I read you finish the show? No after that, because he says pause this concert, he doesn't say stops concert. And when you pause something, what do you do? Push play again? Yep?
Speaker 3: Because how long did it take?
Speaker 7: I mean, it can't take like ten minutes A long time.
Speaker 2: I'll message him and just right say, hey, man, did you go back to the concert after you finished helping your wife deliver the baby or while she was delivering the baby?
Speaker 3: And what song did you play immediately after? All?
Speaker 2: Right? Thank you?
Speaker 3: That's what he says. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: In the video, Gilbert is seen hanging up on his mom because he had to go finish the show. He says, right here hanging up on his mom. Yeah, because I guess he called his mom.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Back on stage, he told fans we gotta a baby, and then the baby came out for the on corn saying bottoms up wow.
Speaker 3: Though for a second.
Speaker 2: According to a research study, do negative political care paigns work?
Speaker 3: The answer is no.
Speaker 2: Negative ads not only don't change voters' minds, but they also backfire on candidates. When voters feel bombarded by political ads, particularly ones that think are unfair manipulative, they are less likely to vote for the offending candidate or party. They may even vote for the opposing candidate Temple University. I don't agree with they vote for the opposing candidate. Oh wow, I really agree with everything, but that adds negative and so I'm not voting for you.
Speaker 6: I voted for the other Those are the ones where they say like, uh, he eats live puppies, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's so much misinformation out there. And it's not that they're undecided voters. I've been saying this for a while. I don't think there's a single undecided voter. If you are and you're like, I'm an undecided voter, you just look attention. At this point, I think there are people now who just may not vote. I think that's who the campaigns are probably and should be targeting undecided on if they're going to vote, not on who they will vote for. But I cannot wait for it to be over.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, please? Oh yeah, how many more days?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Less than a month?
Speaker 3: November fed Today's fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, following the Mediterranean diet and this is the less stress diet as opposed to a standard Western diet. I guess following it. I mean that means following, like actually doing it. Yeah, sometime I like follow you, following the account down the road. The Mediterranean diet is the less stress diet. It's plant based, healthy fats, fresh. It sounds like an expensive diet, the Mediterranean dietary style. And besides eating naturally colorful fruits and vegetables, eggs, whole grains and nuts, cheese, fish, that's all great and I love that, right, that's from nutrition and health.
Speaker 3: But if you don't have any money, it's hard to eat.
Speaker 2: Fresh food because fresh food, organic food, food without all the processed chemicals, costs way more. That's why we could eat a but we could get a bucket of chicken and it would last three nights growing up, And it wasn't that the bucket of chicken was the healthiest, but four for a bucket of chicken, and you can eat that for three nights versus And that is a societal problem with one of the candidates, with you exactly, the Caulture problem and cultures don't change overnight, obviously, but yeah, easy for them to say that puts your feet up, They say, if you need to quick pick me up, lean back in your chair and put your feet on your desk.
Speaker 3: When you're sitting or standing.
Speaker 2: All day, blood pulls on your legs and your feet, And because the blood isn't being reoxyen and dated quickly enough by your heart, your energy level goes down. So elevating your feet quickly reverses the situation. Recharging Minutes by Suzanne Zogilow. So putting your feet up, just.
Speaker 1: Up above your head or heart, is that way the blood is coming down.
Speaker 2: Never really thought about that. We don't stand in our job, so it doesn't matter. We're sitters anyway.
Speaker 3: The incredible moment a man is down clinging to a cooler in the Golf of Mexico.
Speaker 6: Because he lost his boat during Hurricane Milton, like an ice chest, just floating on up.
Speaker 3: A lucky sailor was rescued.
Speaker 2: I'm almost certain that the mid the fallout of Hurricane Milton yesterday after he was found floating a drift in the Gulf of Mexico clinging to a cooler. The man who has not been identified was aboard a small fishing vessel when he was caught in the hurricane. It's a barreled across the sea. The brutal storm whipped up horrific waves that smashed into his boat, disabled it, and he called the coastguard but had to hold onto the ice chest. That's what I would call it, too, the cooler the daily mail. But he's fine, wows holding on to it. A delivery driver robbed at gunpoint for one hundred bottles of Don Julio tequila.
Speaker 3: Okay, lunchbox is that expensive?
Speaker 5: Not that expensive, but one hundred bottles would probably be Oh that's expensive.
Speaker 3: Well do you think a bottle of Don Julio costs?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Where does it rank in the forty.
Speaker 3: You can buy a bottle of wine the grocery store for like eight bucks.
Speaker 1: Yes, the tequila is different. Wow, Well, I mean there's different price point.
Speaker 3: Cheap to.
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Like an eight bottle of tequila. Sure, it's in a plastic bottle you don't want? Why not?
Speaker 1: Your's gonna hurt?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And it doesn't taste as good? No, man, I thought I didn't matter how it tastes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the difference.
Speaker 2: DC Police is searching for a man who robbed a tequila liquor store delivery driver at gunpoint one hundred bottles of tequila.
Speaker 3: The problem with that is where do you put them? Like you must be prepared to put one hundred bottles of tequila somewhere or you're having a party. No no, but you still have to put them like in a car or something.
Speaker 1: For your party. I would lose the gun, like you're risking a lot to throw a.
Speaker 2: Good party, like you know, but it's like I'm talking about even to take them from the person, because you can only hold like four in your arms, hold on your back. How many times are you gonna do that?
Speaker 5: So you have you must have a truck or something like a big truck and say put them in the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dressed in black pants, tan hit a sweatshirt and a mask. Hit an AK forty seven style rifle. Whoa Don Julio looks like a small bottle? Though I could probably hold eight of those? Then Don Julio Blanco tequila seven hundred and fifty millliters.
Speaker 3: How about that cost sixty bucks? Can you drink a whole bottle in what one day?
Speaker 2: Night?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You can't one person nowhere, No, not even like if you're like college day doom noom. And finally, the best city to drive is Raleigh, North Carolina. Drivers spend in an average of nearly three hundred and seventy hours on the road. That's just generally across each year fifteen days. And so they compare the cities where your car is not getting beat up as much traffic, safety, access to maintenance at a relatively i won't say cheap, but reasonable price. Raley's at number one, Weezy is a number two, Corpus is at three Greensboro, North Carolina. Four in Jacksonville, Florida at five. Dang, North Carolina's got to the top five. I want to go over there just to be in traffic. Yeah, that's how they get people to come. Guys, have you ever been in good traffic?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Come to North Carolina? All right, that's the news Bobby's. If you go over to our website of Bobbybones dot com, all of our pimp and joy stuff is up. We've even thrown up the old, old old school, the one that people still ask for, the old Pimpa joy hat, the black the original, the og and any money that we make at all, We don't keep any of it, gonna go to help the hurricane victims up through Florida and the Carolinas. So go over to bobbybones dot com. It's actually the tenth anniversary of Pimpajoy, So go over and you'll see the navy blue shirt, you'll see the hat, and again we don't keep any of the money. And if you're looking for, yeah, something kind of cool to wear that has a good message and also to help donate bobbybones dot com. These robots are coming to life, and just like I Robot the movie, they're gonna be existing in our homes and in the next couple of years. I was watching the Tesla Optimists reveal. Did you guys see that on your tiktoks at all? No? You ever see Ee Robot the movie? Yeah, Will Smith, and these robots are human sized. They look like robots. And at this party, Mortgan, you see it. Yeah, I saw it and it was why So they're going to start production of them next year and twenty twenty five to work in the Tesla building in twenty twenty six. They say, in our homes, they're human sized, they talk with you, they look like the robot from my robot and like two change was at the event. Two Change goes up and he's like, hey, what's your name? And the guy's like the guy the robot goes Optimist and he goes, oh, man, what are you doing here? Just thought I would come and help and make some drinks or and then it shows them behind the bar and people will go up to Optimists and go, hey, can I get a tonic water and vod what drinks are?
Speaker 3: And sure?
Speaker 2: And he pulls and I would ask him questions like what's your favorite drink? An optimist goes, ah, you know me, I'm pretty partial.
Speaker 3: This one right here.
Speaker 2: It's so wild and we'll be in our homes in like eighteen months. Starting price twenty to thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So like by our homes.
Speaker 2: It's not it's like, well, I mean in America you can buy one and have it in your house. But it does it, irons, does laundry, it.
Speaker 8: Does any of Why does that to be our size? Can just it can do all that, but like make it smaller.
Speaker 2: I think the reason it is to be our size one so we can dress it and make love to it. No, I don't know about that, but it reach things.
Speaker 3: It's small, it won't be able to reach the counter, I think to.
Speaker 2: Seem more human like, so you can ask it to do human like things, so it has that ability. Yes, morgo, what were your thoughts on it? Oh? I was enjoying the comment section because everybody was like, we've seen so many movies that tell us not to do this. Every movie ever says, don't invent human sized robots to live alongside us.
Speaker 3: Terminator, I robot.
Speaker 2: That's only two. But that's all I can think of it. That's all I need.
Speaker 3: And what does it look like? It looks like the Terminator?
Speaker 2: No, it looks like I robot, Mike, you see it. I mean it looks exactly like those white robots you could.
Speaker 3: I don't like this good news for us.
Speaker 10: WHOA, There weren't a lot of people saying that they were remote control though that they had somebody in the bag doing the voice.
Speaker 3: Is that it's the technoloy.
Speaker 2: I saw that nowhere, but I'm not saying you're wrong.
Speaker 3: I did not see that anywhere.
Speaker 10: I saw somebody post like a job posting when Tesla was hiring people to operate the machines because the technology isn't quite there yet, but they were kind of showing people.
Speaker 2: Like this is what it could be like see I read good technology was there enough for the party, so they actually had them running in the party. I'm not saying you're wrong, but if true, I can take a breath. Do we need to researchers for a second, because if not, we're all gonna die in like three years. These robots are gonna take over.
Speaker 8: Not good.
Speaker 2: That's why we need plugins for them, like the smell stuff. No plug ins like you plug into the wall because if they get a little mouth that you unplug them.
Speaker 3: You don't think there's like a backup generator in there. Now, I don't care. I need to be able to unplug the sucker.
Speaker 10: I feel like it's gonna be there eventually. Kind of like with the self driving Tesla cars. You see that that what came out, Yeah, the new one like the cab which.
Speaker 3: Is also from my robot.
Speaker 2: No steering wheels. They revealed it has no steering wheels and again in like two years it comes out and you just get in and so you can buy one for yourself, and then when you're not in it, you can make passive income and you can send it out to work. The car.
Speaker 3: The car works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it works like any driverless car, which I've not seen in person. I know some of you guys have, like West Coast, I saw it the Phoenix. Yeah, so it'll be that no stirring wheel at all. But if you buy one for yourself when you're not using it, let's say you're at home, you can send it out to work and other people.
Speaker 3: Can order it and use it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't let you keep the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that's my point. You make passive income.
Speaker 1: Well until the car is like, no, this is my money, this is my money. Yeah, this is use You.
Speaker 2: Will not work for me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, they're saying this robot can mow your yard.
Speaker 2: No, it can mow, it can laundry, it can do it take care of the kids, and said it can walk your dog.
Speaker 1: All you are the kids.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm in.
Speaker 2: Sold.
Speaker 3: I need forty dollars right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, will you look and see if these things were or Mike, both of you guys, let me see if it were fully uh, because what I read they were able enough to release them at the party and they have like bluebes on their head a light while they're talking and people were like, but whether they don't turn.
Speaker 3: Rid, Oh my god, because he's mad.
Speaker 2: I mean, you start killing. There was another thing they unveiled that was the Tesla bus, and it shows it driving up again no steering will and it can either like an eighteen wheeler, can either be full of stuff to transport across the country or can character twenty people. And at the event the bus pulls up and everybody gets out of it. That look pretty bad.
Speaker 6: I mean that's cool, but I mean, here's the thing, bones, Like, the whole road has to be full of these program cars. Like if you mix us in there work, it's gonna it's gonna be messed up if you.
Speaker 2: Look to it. Because I wanted to see, I wanted to see when I could buy one, not that I wanted to buy one.
Speaker 3: The bustle of the robot, the robot that the bus did drive up, the car did drive up.
Speaker 2: And so now Mike just showed me humans were remote assisting the robots. The engineer had told them the robots used a I to walk, they relied on if something went wrong on human intervention. Something wonder wrong.
Speaker 3: But this is but still were two years.
Speaker 6: Away, right, But this also means that people are going to be looking in your houses like they're gonna have access to the robot. They're going to do your conversations like it's gonna be a privacy, Oh for sure, but it already is.
Speaker 2: You're acting like that's what happening right now. I know, like with door cams and stuff with Amazon Alexa, with your phone, that.
Speaker 1: Thing, I know, but like having an actual face with eyeball looking things, it feels different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it shows up in the bedroom at night.
Speaker 2: Now you've gone to every place one that has either already existed or like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but we're still be in controlling that they can when you're asleep, they go through your bedroom, did you see No, No, no, people aren't controlling it when it comes out to sell it just for this party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just for the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guess humans are.
Speaker 1: They're buying time, but they're working on it.
Speaker 2: That's what they tell you. Yeah, we are controlling it by it, by it. Sure they relied on human intervention. Intervention though, meaning if something went wrong, right, That makes sense to me. It is why I couldn't stop watching it. You want one, It's like any technology, Embrace it or get run over. By it, so figure out how it can work for you.
Speaker 6: Or or it could be like the laser disc, just nobody buy it and it won't be used, or it all cannot buy it.
Speaker 2: But the problem with laser disc, not to point out that you're right or wrong, is that a better technology came along pretty quickly Blu ray Dude DVD but DVD same time. So it wasn't that it just didn't work. It was there was an exact same thing that was just a little better at the same time.
Speaker 1: Is this our next investment where we all pull together and get one. We don't open it, we don't take it out of the package.
Speaker 2: We're doing I've turned you into an entrepreneur. Yes, you've entreprened nothing. And also no, you don't think the robot will get itself out of the package. How did us get the idea of I've turned everybody into entrepreneuring when he's entrepreneur nothing.
Speaker 1: And we've all entrepreneurs something.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's the one that hasn't a claimed the most im entrepreneur. What a what you call?
Speaker 2: There was pneure everywhere stoage.
Speaker 7: Unit Disney DVDs illegal.
Speaker 3: Thirty years ago. What was that entrepreneurial.
Speaker 2: It was is selling drugs entrepreneurial? Yes, okay, as long as you're on the same page.
Speaker 1: I mean the ones that are really good at it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like no, I mean any would.
Speaker 2: But he bought okay, just for everybody, real quick, lunchbox bought a bunch of illegal Disney DVDs. First, he bought a few, they came in, he sold the money, Bay made a couple hundred bucks. Thought I'm going hard, bought a ton of them. We reinvested, got held up at customs, lost all his money. There you go, that's pretty entrepreneurial. Yes, I'll give him that, But that was twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: Our first business failed, Oscar and I. We went out of business. You're basically Apple, that's it, and we kind of gave up. Hey, I'm curious your thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: There's and it's about being married but being related, right, But it's a little more than that, So let me give it to you. She was married to her husband, they had three kids, and so then they decided to do the twenty three and me. So it wasn't like, oh, you're my cousin, I'm in love with you, not that. Yeah, Okay, So it's you meet somebody, we have a lot in common. We can't explain it.
Speaker 3: This is not good.
Speaker 2: Possibly genetics. So she took a twenty three and me and they came back and they're again fifth cousins.
Speaker 3: Oh, so it's far. What does that mean by fifth cousins like that?
Speaker 2: Oh, my cousin.
Speaker 3: Let's say my cousin.
Speaker 2: I have a cousin named Josh, So I think Josh's kid would be my second cousin.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, and we're way down one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five hours today.
Speaker 3: They need to look that up. Okay.
Speaker 1: A fifth cousin is a relative who shares a set of great great great great grandparents with you.
Speaker 2: So the family tree spreading out one way or the other. Oh, I think we're all fifth cousin. Yeah, at this point, I don't think that's true, but I'll finish the story. So there are fifth cousins that It made her sick to her stomach. Yeah, the fifth cousin thing's okay.
Speaker 1: Can make you a little sick for a second.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, sure, I get that. We're figuring out how to process the news. She did the one thing you shouldn't do. She posted a video on TikTok, and she let the social media Peanut Gallery have their say.
Speaker 3: The couple still marry married.
Speaker 2: It's worth noting fifth cousins share zero point zero five percent of DNA, and it isn't illegal assuming you know about it in advance. Well, it isn't illegal assuming you know about it. I would think if you don't know about it, right.
Speaker 1: But if you did know about it, you could still legally marry. That's what they're saying. They're like, hey, if you know your cousins but you're fifth, like, it's fine, you can get married because I just typed in, can I date my fifth cousin? And it said yes.
Speaker 2: The door gets kicked in right now if someone arresting Amy.
Speaker 1: It says, by fifth cousins, you're no more related than you are to the random person on the street in terms of common DNA.
Speaker 2: See, I think random person on the streets more than a fifth cousin. But I hear you and you got a new Petnan, come here, cousin, cousin cousy, So yeah, I don't know how it spread, meaning if my cousin has a yeah, we're good.
Speaker 1: Really honestly, anything after third cousin looks.
Speaker 2: Okay, the chances are pretty good you're gonna meet your fists. See what even as a second cousin, can someone explain? Because I and I everybody out there listening, I want you to hold your breath when I tell you this, because do not even comment to your phone or your radio because I will be offended by it because I am from Arkansas.
Speaker 3: But there is no incest.
Speaker 2: I have double cousins, meaning my mother and her sister, two sisters, married two brothers, so that means my cousins.
Speaker 3: I have two cousins, Mary and Josh. They are double.
Speaker 2: They're cousins on both sides. We are a universal one trunk tree. Nobody hooked up that was the same family. It was two brothers, two sisters. So anybody that was anybody that related to I'm related to, which is I never thought it was weird until I got older and I was like, it's not weird.
Speaker 3: I guess it's unique because nobody did anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I want everybody to know that. Thank you. That's all I want to say.
Speaker 3: So it's a second cousin. Second, explain a second cousin.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think because my dad has cousins.
Speaker 3: Second cousin theyd be my second cousin, right, So, so I see them.
Speaker 2: They live in Oklahoma, and so I see them.
Speaker 3: But I just how do you have a fifth cousin? It's not five hundred years old, That's what.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, Like, how is it possible to get the fifth cousin my cousin child?
Speaker 5: Is that.
Speaker 3: Children?
Speaker 2: Because then if you have a kid, is it a third cousin to your second cousin? Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Now we're getting somewhere because we're just gonna see fi O brains.
Speaker 1: I think it's just important to keep in mind that after third cousin, you should have long talk if you find out that.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe I marry a third cousin if I'm in love. Let me think about this cousin cousin. Okay, let me let me figure it out, my man. Okay, So my cousin Mary, okay, first married my double cousin.
Speaker 5: Noo.
Speaker 3: That gets me in trouble. And then I forget that. I forget to scratch that. But I can't scratch it.
Speaker 2: It's my life. Let's say she's not She's just your cousin when they go to the other side.
Speaker 3: I don't have any other sides.
Speaker 1: The third cousin is a non sibling who shares great great grandparents with.
Speaker 3: Sharing great grandparents.
Speaker 2: And know that's like five million hot wings are eating the Super Bowl and I'm like, what does that even mean? I don't know five million people.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, if you're having a family reunion and y'all are going to get on the same invite lists, that's the problem.
Speaker 6: What if like dad had a bunch of girls and got them all pregnant the dad, yeah, and then like, how about the dad, Well, I guess it would be the great grandfather, right.
Speaker 3: No, no, Eddie, they can't get their own kids. You can't get your own kid pregnant.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: No, Like say, say the great grandfather has a bunch of kids with different moms. Okay, so you're all related, but you're not, so all those kids become cousin cousin cousins.
Speaker 1: I think you're definitely good if you have multiple are you good.
Speaker 3: To marry your second cousins?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I need to figure out what this is. Okay, so let's just say Mary's my first cousin. She that'd be her kid. No, well, it's my dad.
Speaker 7: He has cousins, but they're like fifty, so they're only like ten years older than me.
Speaker 2: Can I marry them? I don't think it's the age thing. I think it's the second cousin things. Probably a little too much of the sharing of the old DNA. Okay, third ist borderline. I think Amy's right. I think fourth that's what I'm probably like, what's up?
Speaker 3: We're good? What's up?
Speaker 2: Cousin?
Speaker 3: We're a cousin? Weird?
Speaker 2: How our one trunk family that was never weird. The other thing that was never weird to me until I got older was how young my mom was. Again, she got pregnant with me at fifteen, and that was just normal to me because it's all I knew. But to think of, like, I'm forty four now, and if my mom at my mom at forty four, think about how old I would have been. Do the math that you go, No, I'm not doing that math you at lunchbucks?
Speaker 3: What math if you're.
Speaker 2: Forty forty four? Just do minus sixteen forty four minus sixteen. Yeah, let me get the copular twenty eight. So imagine me with a twenty eight year old kid.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's weird. That's that's my mom.
Speaker 1: That's how you can see your kid.
Speaker 3: If my wife's thirty one, right, Amy.
Speaker 1: Like what I'm saying, Like if you run hinge, that'd be in your dating range.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think about that too, because my roommate from college, he had a kid when he was twenty one, and his kid is now married and is having a kid. So he's a grandpa at forty three years old.
Speaker 3: That is bananos.
Speaker 2: My mom was a grandpa on her thirties, o grandma and my grandma and grandma in her late thirties. But my sister, see, I'm that is shocking to me, Like, dude is having a grain like Mary's second cousin. But that's shocking, and I know it is.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 3: It is weird. So fifth cousins, I think we can all agree. We still don't know what it is, but we agree.
Speaker 7: Yeah, since we can't get there, Like, I have no idea how I even find a fifth cousin though, So my second cousin had kids, so those are my third cousins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have kids, so cousin just be kids, I don't think, right, But I'm just thinking about where we're at.
Speaker 3: Right now in life. I don't know, dude, I'm tired.
Speaker 1: I think you're good.
Speaker 3: This bed has wore me out.
Speaker 1: It's actually and now I'm looking at the states that allow it, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 3: What states allow like for sure, second a third cousin. Oh yeah, well there's.
Speaker 1: Some states that allow. There's some that allow with.
Speaker 2: Exceptions like Game of Thrones, like they married their first cousins, they married their brothers, sisters. That's not right, but I'm talking about that time a long time ago. Because you're married who was near you?
Speaker 3: Is that a true story? Game of Thrones is not specifically bad?
Speaker 7: But oh, second cousins can legally marry in every state in the United States.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm talking about first cousins, even second cousins.
Speaker 1: Like there's states that allow first cousins.
Speaker 7: In Arizona, first cousins can marry if one or both are older than sixty five.
Speaker 3: What is happening?
Speaker 1: That's the exception older that five, or or if one of them is.
Speaker 3: One of them is unable to reproduce.
Speaker 2: Wait, yeah, okay, sixty five you're waiting your whole life. When we turn sixty five, baby, you are all mine. I'm going to eat you up on your sixty fith birthday Illinois. It's fifty and older.
Speaker 3: I wonder what.
Speaker 1: Oh my. There's a website called you Don't have Kids cousincouples dot com.
Speaker 3: You pull it up and it's me. It's a lot about if they can't reproduce, and that's where the line is.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you want to help out the victims of the two hurricanes Helena and Milton, go to bobbybones dot com. We have our pimp and joy stuff up for both. We don't keep any of the money. Go check it out bobbybones dot com. There's this article about how long you should wait for somebody if they're late for lunch. They say half an hour is a reasonable time to wait for a friend who's running late. That's a long time, even from you guys, it's a long time. Yeah. If you can't get in touch with them after thirty minutes, leave the message and let them know you have to go. Who How is that a reasonable amount of time? That is something wrong for sure, and like you, but if you show up, you better have one like you've been on crutches or a legs missing, or an eyes gone or something right.
Speaker 1: And is your phone dead? Because why have you not contacting me in thirty minutes?
Speaker 2: How long? What's the reasoning amount of time for somebody to be late at lunch before? You? Like, I'm out of here?
Speaker 3: I say, fifteen minutes? Yeah, fifteen fifteen? We gotta go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it unacceptable for to be three three minutes?
Speaker 3: I gotta go?
Speaker 1: Is? Uh?
Speaker 3: That's that's it?
Speaker 2: Because I got there on time? Right, I just thought thirty minutes was a wildly long amount of time to wait for somebody. Yeah, they better show up, like at least panting my car wroke, like something better to be wrong where they're panting? Right, somebody seeing a celebrity in public? And then freaking house? What we're about to get to.
Speaker 3: We live in Nashville.
Speaker 2: None of us are actually from from Nashville. Rarely are people from here. There are people, but most people in this industry move here, which is what we did. And lots of famous people around and so lunchbox, And where are you when this happened at a pumpkin patch? Why are you at pumpkin patch when you stole one hundred pumpkins from the front of the building.
Speaker 7: Ah, because you still got to have your kids pick out a pumpkin that they want to carve, and they have at activities like you know, hey, ride things like that.
Speaker 2: That's fair, But you did steal a bunch of pumpkins twenty four. If I'm guesstimating, I have a feeling that's not to estimate at all. Okay, so you go, yeah, and do you ever see celebrities of the pumpkin patch? No?
Speaker 7: I didn't see any celebrities at the pumpkin patch. The only one that I saw was me, and this woman saw me and she was.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's what it says, somebody's seeing you. Yeah, okay, play the audio.
Speaker 7: Hold on, we're gonna talk about what's it like to meet a famous person in a public What was it like to meet a famous person?
Speaker 2: Oh? It is? Is it everything you dreamed of?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to meet you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you don't how like you were?
Speaker 2: Like you starstruck when you sell me? Right?
Speaker 1: I did because I heard his voice and I know that voice everywhere.
Speaker 2: And you freaked out a little bit.
Speaker 1: Freak out, Mamo, And what are you thinking about?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I've got him a big deal, guys.
Speaker 3: Right, tell them, yes, big deal deal celebrities, celebrity. You guys never believe me.
Speaker 2: He led her to every single answer everything.
Speaker 3: You're freaking out? Tell them you think I'm famous?
Speaker 2: Tell them?
Speaker 7: Did you hear the giddiness in her voice, the giggles like, I.
Speaker 2: Mean she led her to every end.
Speaker 1: We know before you hit record at giddy?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you think she can act? I mean, come on, she's just had a pumpkin patch she is. That's okay. We have to stop the bit where we get told a celebrity is going to be on the show and ends up Lunchbox talking about himself.
Speaker 3: That's not you know, I was that bit.
Speaker 2: It wasn't me talking about myself. It was her freaking out about seeing me. And she was like, oh oh, did she come up to you or did you notice her? No?
Speaker 7: No, she came up to me and said. She was like, oh my gosh, I mean this may be crazy, but are you Lunchbox? And I was like, she got I told you, mom, I told you it was in him. And then her mom came over.
Speaker 2: The motion to have Lunchbox not do anymore. These were he's the celebrity here here here, everybody say, I there's so much jealousy in this, not jealous it's just he love to bring these in.
Speaker 1: Well he can still bring them in, just don't pretend that.
Speaker 3: Oh what does act like we're on the air. Oh fake at that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, okay, good one lunchbox.
Speaker 1: He's still record on the Cheryl but like you know, I mean, she was so excited Bobby show up today.
Speaker 7: This story comes us from Miami, Florida. There's a twenty year old internet personality and he's streaming live driving his two hundred thousand dollars McLaren. It's raining outside, he's texting and driving and he loses control of the car.
Speaker 2: WHOA, no, open the door, open your door.
Speaker 1: We're locked in here.
Speaker 2: And that's when the paramedics were r so his buddy was hurt. Yeah, he was a cameraman. Yeah, but the whole time he was like, how's the car, how's the car? And but yeah, I watched it, not live, I don't I don't like follow the guy, but I watched the stream after it was posted. And he's so worried about his car when his buddy is not dead but possibly pretty badly injured.
Speaker 3: That's what the oh no sounded like, like, oh, man, my car is about to be It was totally about the car.
Speaker 2: It's totally about stay friends or yeah, because probably because he's rich and kids only care about that.
Speaker 3: Who's going to McLaren. I've never even been into McLaren.
Speaker 2: I mean, how crazy I would think that was a Lamborghini.
Speaker 3: That's how little old Lamborghini McLaren.
Speaker 2: I think it's a different car. We know nothing about cars. I don't think they're the same. But also they could be, but I don't think they are. But yeah, he's an idiot. You can't stream while it's raining and text well any of that, and also white.
Speaker 3: He's like twelve of the McLaren. We also don't like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm lunch box. That's your bonehead story of the day. Morgan was saying, there's a Spirit Christmas shop now, is it up already or is it just Halloween until Christmas?
Speaker 6: So basically, once Halloween is over, some of them are going to switch to Spirit Christmas stores.
Speaker 2: So I wonder if they do that at like midnight Halloween night for sure, or like ten pm. Even so, everybody's kind of got their stuff right, you go last minute for unless though Halloween, what day is it on because if it's on like a Thursday, people could still have Halloween parties on Saturday Thursday.
Speaker 3: You so they work all night Thursday.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying that you could still have a Halloween party on Saturday night or Friday night.
Speaker 3: Even through a good point.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused on Spirit Christmas. Now, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Morgan?
Speaker 1: I love it. I've never really liked the Spirit Halloween Store. I don't really go in there, but the Spirit Christmas Store I will be going into.
Speaker 2: The Spirit Halloween stores are funny because it's just like places you know and love and have loved for years, all of a sudden are gone and it's a Spirit Halloween Store. No, and there's that banner up there and you're like, wow, that's where we went for dinner after church for twenty two years. So Spirit Halloween turns to Spirit Christmas. I wonder how they could keep that business model going. Spirit fourth July. Yes, Valentine's say you think Valentine's is big enough?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, then there's not either. Then it's just a party city, right because like.
Speaker 2: Spirit Thanksgiving, but Thanksgivings in the middle of Christmas. I think they only do Halloween and Christmas.
Speaker 1: What did you like it? Maybe work?
Speaker 2: I think they could do Spirit America, yeah, and just make it that for summer. But I don't think Valentine's Day's got enough goone is to it?
Speaker 1: What if you merge like the first four months of the year, like whatever happens, like Saint Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter.
Speaker 3: At the store, It's like, what.
Speaker 2: I mean, thats just what TJ Max is. I mean, that's a great point. Yeah, that's a great point. And we'll see you tomorrow by everybody. The Bobby Bones Show theme song written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.