Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and Decide and.
Speaker 2: He armsronged.
Speaker 3: Live from studio c say you're it's a dimly lit room deep within the bowels the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. Hey, y'all, hump day, freaking Camel in the studio for hump Day.
Speaker 2: It's a promotion Camel cigarettes. We signed the deal fifty years ago. It was a mistake and it's a long term deal and it's Camel in the studio on health Day. So anyway, today we're under the tutelage of our general manager, Gerald R. Ford, not the man the gigantic aircraft carrier which we have sent down to the Caribbean to warn China you best not cross the straits of Taiwan and attack our ally and chip maker Haiti or something that's the menace. Maduro, right, I remember when the Caribbean was not our greatest security, you know, the naval area.
Speaker 3: And then I saw this headline today Venezuela placed on high alert with massive mobilization of soldiers and militia. Defense minister says so they're ready to defend themselves against the US Marines.
Speaker 2: I hope that doesn't happen. I hope not either. You know, we can squeeze Maduro in a number of ways. I gotta continue, I'm sending in the Marines. Sorry, gotta continue a conversation. I was just I heard on Fox and Friends. I've had on my mind. Are we in Christmas season yet?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no? There's an argument they got into. Wow. I happen to be on the golf course the other day and glanced into a house that was near the whole weer on, and I said to my buddy, I saw their outdoor like screened in patio, and I said, ten yards for premature Christmas tree display. They had their tree up and decorated. I thought, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: So apparently there's some place where and it was military people.
Speaker 2: So that's why it's making the news.
Speaker 3: Some military people were told they had to take down their Christmas decorations because it doesn't fit with whatever rules they have in that neighborhood. But then the discussion band, well, when's Christmas season start? And I don't care about decorations. Put up your decorations now. I'm not going to complain about that. But I don't feel like it's Christmas season right now. But it's only because my mom put the tree up day after Thanksgiving every year, so it was embedded in my mind that Christmas season starts the day after Thanksgiving and it's worked a couple of weeks away from Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: No, the Trump administration needs to push through an executive order because Congress doesn't pass laws anymore. Uh defining specific holiday seasons and the anti holiday overlap regulations. Yes, the government needs to be involved in when.
Speaker 3: But just off the top of your head, Katie, Michael, Yo, are we in Christmas season right now?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, Michael says, yes, cases No, I'm a no Joe alt No day after Thanksgiving. Michael's a leftist. Why are you a closeted leftist? We never suspected. You walk into stores.
Speaker 5: There's Christmas trees up, there's everything's Christmas already, there's there's.
Speaker 2: Chris YouTube aim out Katie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's Christmas stuff in every store year round.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know you're gonna dance at the end of Corporate America's chain like some sort of trained monkey. Michael, are you answered the question, are.
Speaker 3: Our argument is, uh, well, I think correct and theoretical, but Michael's argument is technically the right answer. I suppose if stores, like, if stores think people are buying stuff, it's Christmas season for them, look.
Speaker 2: At least three quarters. Seriously, if we if we go with what you just said, then we have declared that consumerism is Jesus. And the old Jewish guy in the you know, back in Nazareth, he was, Oh, that's right, I forgot that's Jesus the birthday.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: No, No, we've declared it's a Jesus free zone. If we go with you, it's disgusting.
Speaker 4: And we're also talking about the nice, sweet young man Michael, who finished his freaking Christmas shopping.
Speaker 2: Like three weeks ago. That's a hell is right? Yeah? What is that? Michael? Why do you get your Christmas shopping done in October?
Speaker 5: I just don't want to have to worry about it is Christmas season.
Speaker 2: It's like he's got some sort of weird seasonal jet lag. He was in some country that was three months ahead, and that was sleeping pattern is much.
Speaker 3: That is a thing that's always been interesting to me. The anti procrastinator, Like I'm a procrastinator, and it has made my life miserable, and I'd be much better off if I got things done earlier, because you do end up with the pressure, but there's something in between you because if you do it so early, whatever it is, your taxes, your Christmas, if you do it so early.
Speaker 2: You've just moved the pressure up to me.
Speaker 3: If you're the sort of person that you feel pressure to get everything done nine months early, because you must be under pressure, run when the dudate comes.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. This is fascinating. Let's put Michael on the couch. So Michael, do you feel like you are responding to some sort of internal pressure to get it done so early or do you just enjoy it? Why so early?
Speaker 5: I just try and make the holiday stress free. So that's why I do it. Get it out of the way, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Worry about it. Wisdom, that's weird.
Speaker 5: Like fourth of July, I'll get fireworks in April, you know, and I just don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you're living your life under the thumb of pressure, of being so worried about pressure that you get things done so early.
Speaker 2: He doesn't sound worried to me though, No, that's true. No, I'm totally relaxed. It will relax.
Speaker 3: So then you spend the whole Christmas because part of the whole Christmas season is the is the shopping in the you know, a little bit of hubbub too much hubbub is no good, but a little bit of the shopping and all that sort of stuff. You just e've eliminated all that.
Speaker 2: So you what do you do? Just watch other people?
Speaker 5: I just sit around the Why if we watch a Hallmark Christmas movie, we do all the usual stuff, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I say less slog, more nog. That's my answer. Huh, there you go. That's interesting. And so it'll have a T shirt ready by noon, don't nobody wants it? So anyway, welcome to the show. Glad you're here.
Speaker 3: The shutdown ends, uh, most likely at six o'clock to night. West coast time. Doesn't help the airport situation, though not. Nobody seems to be exactly sure what's gonna happen there if the numbers are going to stay the same regardless, that's what it sounds like from Secretary's Transportations Duffy that eight percent of flights will be canceled tomorrow and ten percent on Friday, And he hasn't said anything like that won't happen if the shutdown ends tonight. It sounds like that's happening anyway.
Speaker 2: I once had an airline pilot explain to me what it's like getting the cruise where they need to be after say, a massive weather event or something like that totally screws up air traffic. And this is, you know, like the whole country at a massive weather event. And his explanation stressed me out listening to it. So untangling all this and hitting go again, I don't I don't even know what that looks like. It's got to be complicated. If you're in the airline industry and you want to drop us an email kind of explaining it, I'm sure people would find an interesting mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 3: Thousands of flights canceled yesterday, thousands of more expected today, and if it goes to eight percent and ten percent the next two days, it's going to be well. Ten percent would be the forty five hundred where we're talking about last week, that's what just flights canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's start the show. Officially.
Speaker 3: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Wednesday, Hup day, Camil in the studio, November twelfth, the year twenty twenty five, where Armstrong and getting we approve of this program. Let's start officially then, according to FCC rules and regulations, here we go at mark.
Speaker 6: Lemen, lemen, listen, we need to protect.
Speaker 3: I was assaulted.
Speaker 6: No, they are not, they are men.
Speaker 2: I was assaulted. That is the the nice lady from the Golds Gym in LA who went to a meeting being held by Scott Wiener, one of the most perverse, crazed communists in American politics. He's a assemblyman from San Francisco who will be running for Nancy Pelosi's seat in the House of Representatives. And he is he's LGBTQ, just to death, sex with children, prostitution, human trafficking, He's truly sick. But he held a town hall Trisheim and went to it and was trying to plead for safety for women in women's spaces, and it's somebody else trans women are women and she says, no, they're not, they're men, and got the booze woo.
Speaker 3: So she's the one that walked into the locker room and there's a dude in there right Well, well, no, she was totally undressed and turned around and there's a dude standing right there, and.
Speaker 2: She complains the Gold gym.
Speaker 3: But at that event anyway where she was, the people were on the other side.
Speaker 2: Try well, he got kicked out of Gold's gym for complaining. So the institutions, especially in cal Unicornia, are still on completely the wrong side of this. But she is a black lesbian, which is an intersexual nightmare for lefties, but evidently on the totem pole of grievance, dudes pretending to be women are on top of black lesbians. Who knew I need a map or a chart.
Speaker 3: Black woman start there, and then you're a lesbian, right but still sorry, shut upright that? Get that that person over there with a penis in the locker room while you're naked.
Speaker 2: That is not mascara, yes, and Bennet and more of a woman than you apparently, or a woman more in need of womanly protections are Again, this is why I need a chart because I'm not psychotic like that. So I need you to explain to me how your dog is talking to you through the tag in your underpants. Oh you know, great woke left.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got more of that audio from that whole get together there. That's something to get booed by. People say that was a dude boo. No, it's not transparents are women? Hot Dogs are dogs?
Speaker 2: Who are you people? Oh? You can buy a hot Dogs are Dog's T shirt at Armstrong and getty dot com the superstore order today, get it in time for Christmas for your favorite ad and g fin maybe it's you.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing those people are mostly I mean it's San Francisco, so mostly childless. You don't have the you're never going to confront the idea of your twelve year old daughter.
Speaker 2: In a locker room with a guy with his crankout. Childless. Probably they may have a boy lover in Scott Wiener's world, as that's part of the mentoring process for gay youth. I didn't realize he was.
Speaker 3: So if you're listening to other parts of the country, you don't know this guy's name, but we've been on the air in San Francisco for two decades. He's a force for crazy and has been for a very long time. But has a fair amount of support as he keeps getting elected over and over. Do you think he's got any shot of actually taking Nancy Pelusi's house seat?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, absolutely wow if he wins the primary. Although the trend in San Francisco is away from craziness because it did so much terrible damage, so he's not a shoe win. That was a huge name recognition.
Speaker 3: The whole of we don't this is Nancy Pelosi's America that they to try to hang around her neck.
Speaker 2: San Francisco policy Ronald Freakin Reagan compared to Scott Wiener, Absolutely absolutely, that is wild.
Speaker 3: Okay, so well, you got a lot of stuff on the way, as we have pointed out, and then we'll argue about when Easter starts. Katie's headlines are on the West. You really want to sound like an old man later and talk about the decay of American culture over the last half century or more. Something I came across yesterday that had me thinking I wanted to discuss that with everyone.
Speaker 2: Speaking of things come across yesterday, you have got to reset the statistics from University San Diego. Wasn't her San Diego State, folks, trust me, you see San die if you if you did not hear this, what you hear will shock you. Stay with us if you dare. Okay, that was too much, Katie Green. What's who's reporting on? It's Leeds sty what's happening? Just seeing if Jack's got a joke?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Still failing us, letting the people down again?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I'm going to harass you until you come back with them got starting with ABC. House Democrats release new Epstein emails referencing Trump again.
Speaker 3: So in case you didn't hear me say this yesterday, I tuned on MSNBC ninety four last when you know the whole the Government's going to reopen again story had broken and all.
Speaker 2: The Democrats who are so angry about to shut down or angry it's going to end. Yes.
Speaker 3: Most of the conversation was about how the Epstein files will now come out.
Speaker 2: Epstein, Epstein, Epstein.
Speaker 3: It was all about Epstein and how the government shut down was really a ploy by the Republicans Mike Johnson led to keep the Epstein files out of the news, which I think is absolutely one hundred percent nuts.
Speaker 2: Wow, but I take in left and left center media, I had totally missed that that that's such a narrative on the Heart Morning. Joe brought it up this morning on MSNBC. So, wow, what.
Speaker 4: From the Washington Post, Venezuela orders massive mobilization as US aircraft carrier approaches.
Speaker 2: God dang it.
Speaker 3: I hope this doesn't come, uh to some sort of battle where we lose men.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was reminded that there was a little comparing contrast between this situation and Panama back in the day when Manuel Noriega had to go remember old Pineapple head, uh, And I was reminded that we lost a couple of dozen service personnel in that completely one sided route. So yeah, let's proceed carefully.
Speaker 4: From the Free Beacon Care teased quote major expansion to its political operations actor October seventh. Two years later, its network is taking credit for Mondani's Wino.
Speaker 2: Care the Council on American Islamic Relations, which is absolutely connect to other people who are connected to terrorism. Without a doubt, they are closeted Islamists.
Speaker 4: From Bloomberg, Trump plans to move ucks take two Bloomberg Trump plans move to ease prices on coffee and bananas, says bessn't yep.
Speaker 3: Coffee, bananas Trump has figured out the whole. The portabitdle of d thing for the average person is the big topic. So he's talking about lowering prices bananas and coffee, and also brought out that idea the other day of a fifty year mortgage.
Speaker 2: Or people can buy houses. That's a bad idea. Although I do relax. I love relaxing on a Saturday morning with my cuff of Joe and my banana. It's just heaven.
Speaker 4: From News Nation, main health system mistakenly sends death notices to five hundred living patients.
Speaker 2: I don't feel dead. I'm got to be a heck of a thing to get in the mail right. From The New York Post.
Speaker 4: Influencer known for taunting cops by begging them to quote arrest me, Daddy is finally arrested.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: That's one from study fines. Seagulls can tell if you're really mad, and they react differently.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, aren't you proud you went to college and studied that.
Speaker 2: Did you say seagulls? I did? Seagulls? Angry seagulls. Seagulls sounds like a Jewish person. Seagulls is the bird you're talking about. Right, or do you say seagulls seagulls? Is that seagulls? Seagulls? Jare saying peanut, which sounds too much like penis peanut seagull All right, all right? From the Babylon p.
Speaker 4: Latest Tucker guest, Bigfoot reveals how minds controlling chem trails are spread all over the flat earth by the Jews.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Tucker had a guest on the other day saying the whole chemtrails thing contrails depending on what you call it, the coming out of plains as real and the government's been hiding it forever.
Speaker 2: So oh my lord, he's lost his mind. Well, no, he's figured out how to profit off of poor, unfortunate people. More on that to come. Yeah, and we got.
Speaker 3: More from the whole gold gym trans changing room thing too, So stay tuned for that.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty, are you going.
Speaker 3: To tell me that we, of all people have breaking Epstein news?
Speaker 2: We of all people? I know, I know it is it. I don't even know who I am anymore. Before I get to that. Excuse me, let me turn my computer back on. So I've got this, got a couple of screens, but this one, this company supplied, and I swapped it out blah blah blah, and I noticed it was on like six hours after ID used it. And I'm like, oh, that's I don't need that, So I'll I'll just set it to turn off after like an hour or something like that. And I swear to God, once you open that door, the computer company's probably in league with the either the government or Satan or something or the builder of a grouper. I don't know what. Nick fvantes and say the Jews, I don't believe that once you open that door, they start turning it off after five minutes and you go back in your settings and you say, no, not five minutes an hour and they're like, yeah, I think five minutes. He'd be better, and it's it is ignoring my wishes. Oh jeez. Anyway, all right, breaking Epstein news. Believe it or not, This is from the Hill. Emails released by Democrats show deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein told associates that quote, of course President Trump knew about his relationship with underage girls. Three emails released today by Democrats on the House Oversight Committee showed Epstein's correspondence with his associate and fellow child rapee buddy Julaane Maxwell, as well as com and author Michael Woolf. In the short exchanges, Epstein said Trump quote spend hours at my house, while another said the president knew about the girls. Now, these are short clips, these are short quotes. Where is the context right?
Speaker 3: I would think if you had a quote that says specifically Trump knew about underage girls being there having sex with adult male, you would include that quote.
Speaker 2: They didn't right the girls. Here's a twenty eleven email to Maxwell. I want you to realize and that I think that was after his first bust and maybe that onun Holy Plea Deal. He said, I want you to realize that the dog that hasn't barked is Trump. The victim spent hours at my house with him. He has never once been mentioned police chief, et cetera. I'm seventy five percent there. Well, so what's where did these emails come from? The confusing part being to me that if he had this sort of dirt on Trump for four years while Joe Biden was president and going to run against him again, why didn't this stuff come out? Then? Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what the source. They just become aware of them recently. Yeah, yeah, and they were at odds Trump and Epstein. Here's one about I think he should let him hang himself, Epstein wrote to Wolf. If he says he hasn't been on the plane or to the house, then that gives you valuable pr and political currency. You can hang h in a way that potentially generates a positive benefit for you. Or if it really looks like he could win, you could save him generating a debt. Oh that's Wolf writing to Epstein. Bah, I gotta.
Speaker 3: Tell you, I'm so out of the loop on the Epstein thing. I thought that story was as dead as Jeffrey himself. Yeah, I thought that. I thought Hillary Clinton had stuck into the cell and wrapped a bedsheet around.
Speaker 2: The story and it was no longer breathing, exactly, no longer kicking. I think I follow your difficult metaphor there.
Speaker 3: But as I said, that was the main topic on MSNBC the day they announced the shutdown was gonna end. Okay, finally, now we can have the Epstein vote, and now you got this information from the Hill.
Speaker 2: So the freaking Epstein story is far from over.
Speaker 3: Of course, though you had the report a couple of days ago that we didn't really talk about even more cush treatment for old g Dog than we realized, since she got moved from the real prison to the kind of you know, like it's like being at community college prison and she and she gets fed well and treated well and everything like that, And why did that happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that has absolutely appear, absolutely the appearance of impropriety. Yes, yes, yeah, that stinks. Dang it? Did we did the world need this? That America need this? I guess we'll wait and see. I've long, long Long, Like twenty fourteen, Long pointed out that Trump has trouble keeping himself on the rails, never mind the people who attack him. Anyway, we'll see.
Speaker 3: That's that's sort of he knew about the girls though. I remember back in the when I was younger and I was running around, I knew people that lived much wilder lifestyles than I did, and like we would, we'd end up going out where someplace or whatever, you know, go to their house it's after a party or whatever, and I would realize, Okay, their lifestyle is wilder than I'm wanting to be adjacent to. So I never hung out with them anymore. But I didn't actually know what was going on. I just knew, Okay, they're living a wild life with you know, intoxicants and a crowd that I don't want to be part of, and I stayed away from it. Doesn't mean I knew what was going on there. I just didn't want to be involved. Well, yeah, I mean I can easier. That was Trumps situation. Okay, he's got those girls are awful young, and Okay, I'm not hanging out there anymore. Yeah he knows about the girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he't he does know about the girls, but I guess we'll wait and see. Anyway, speaking of women in general, that's not much of a transition. But what are you gonna do? So Tish Hyman, who is the black gal you may have seen in the video from Gold's gym in Los Angeles, pissed off that there's a full grown man in there when she's completely naked, And of course it was a man pretending to be a woman, and not very well so called trans woman. According to the far far radical left and the d A lot of people into saying the same thing was the dude naked she saw his partner.
Speaker 3: No, Katy's saying no, okay, no, but any obviously.
Speaker 2: But so she's become an activist in defending women's private spaces, and that includes locker rooms and bathrooms and prisons significantly. But I won't get off on that tangent. And she appeared to her credit at a town hall being held by radical gender extremist Scott Wiener in San Francisco. He is a longtime assemblyman in California, has dragged California way way left. If they're if your child is being indoctrinated in schools about radical gender theory, you have Scott Wiener to thank for it. Anyway, he's running for Nancy Pelosi's House seat or will be soon. And he had a town hall and Tish was there. We'll just start with the seventy Michael, see how I went.
Speaker 7: As a left and woman who was attacked in a woman's locker room at Goldshin this week by a self identifying trends with the documenting history of domestic violence.
Speaker 8: I'm deeply concerned about women's safety and a female only faces What would you say to women who are seeking assurance that their safety will be protective from men who, by California law and self idea as women and women only faces.
Speaker 2: Sir, please tell.
Speaker 9: Me, Okay, so we want, I mean everyone to be safe. And we also know that you know, we have transit trans people, both men and women, who are men and women, and so uh you know we so trans women are women.
Speaker 2: Wow. He is well well versed in radical gender theory. But you present him with a very simple question like that, and you can hear him groping for anything other than the doctrine he's been taught to communicate to real people.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm on her side and I think she's one hundred percent right. But did she portray being looked at as attacked? Oh no, it was when she said, oh my god, you're a man. You've got to get out of here. He went crazy and started yelling at her.
Speaker 2: Okay she means that. Okay, right right next clip, we want to know are you going to protect women?
Speaker 4: Not trans women?
Speaker 2: Women?
Speaker 3: Women?
Speaker 2: Trans women are doing women? Women? Listen, we need to protect one.
Speaker 8: I was assault No, they are not, they are men.
Speaker 6: I was assaulted by.
Speaker 2: You, broken my shaw, so brash, you need to we.
Speaker 6: Can shocked in Sergeant I'm a lesbian, I'm not chanshult me, and I'm black.
Speaker 2: So if there's another black woman in here what to tell me how they feel?
Speaker 6: Please join it. But all of you are not And I don't know who you are what you are, but I'm a lesbian and I'm telling you right now, men are harassing women in the locker room.
Speaker 3: Question this ranking of who's the most uh, you know, precious commodity in terms of you perceived it's so interesting. Wait a second, I'm a black lesbian woman. All three of those things should add up to you're on my side, but for some reason, you're on the trans side.
Speaker 2: What s Gibbs here is kind of what she's saying.
Speaker 4: And I love how the one that went trans women are women was clearly a man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, what is it with you people? This is nuts? Hot dogs are dogs? Oh yeah, that's her. Playing the black and lesbian card was kind of funny, as Left eats itself. Well, that's probably worked for her whole life on everything right right, wow, Wow.
Speaker 3: Until you ran up to getst a trans crowd, you could trump anything with I'm a black gay woman, yes, and the bus didn't pick me up just because I'm a black gay.
Speaker 2: Woman or whatever the situation is.
Speaker 3: And but this time it didn't work because you're up against the trans crowded for some reason, in some people's eyes, that trumps everything.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, play seventy one again, Michael. There was a lot there, And.
Speaker 7: We want to know are you going to protect women, not trans women?
Speaker 2: Women? Women?
Speaker 6: Trans women are telling thing women women.
Speaker 2: Listen, we need to protect women's safety. I was assault No, they are not. They are men. I was assaulted.
Speaker 6: He broke my saw, so brass. You know, we can shock beside. I'm a lesbian. I'm not chance sold me because I'm black. So there's another black woman in here who wants to tell me how they feel.
Speaker 2: Please join me.
Speaker 6: But all of you are not And I don't know who you are what you are, But I'm a lesbian and I'm telling you right now, men are harassing women in the locker.
Speaker 2: Room, and we're pushing it. We're progressive men, that's who are so's you don't want to go in with.
Speaker 3: If you're not a black lesbian woman, you have no right to tell me how I feel about the trans thing.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yeah, her lived experience, my truth. That whole thing. So this is a fistfight between leftists, which is interesting to watch. I happy to agree with her. Oh and the one I knew there was one more thing I wanted to unpack there. These people are quite literally and specifically defending the right of a man who beat his wife unconscious and smashed her face, that man to be in a woman's locker room with naked women. That's how perverse their ideology is.
Speaker 3: Is there a possible invention of something that would rank for the crazies, because I think, as we've talked about, I think the bloom is off the roads for the whole trans thing, and the pendulum has started to swing.
Speaker 2: Back quite a bit. But for the crazy crowd.
Speaker 3: Is there anything that could rank above the trans ground that in the future we'll say, Look.
Speaker 2: Trans immigrants, trans immigrant sex workers, trans immigrant lesbian sex worker, furry furreyrans, immigrant immigrant sex workers who are blind. I can get seventy two handicap yet get seventy two ready award from our friends at Prize Picks. The easiest and fastest way to excuse me participate in fun fantasy sports. You don't have to join the league and spend all week figuring out trades and all. You just picked more or less on at least two player stature. You can even mix up sports. If you get your picks right, you could cash him. You can follower, follower, Hey, everybuddy, follow me? You can follow other prize pick from a holler, whyon't you to follower?
Speaker 3: You can follow other Prize Picks players directly on the app and copy their lineups in one click.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: Whether it's a friend, a celebrity, or someone whose picks you just like, hit the follow button and check out every lineup they create in the new feed tab on Price Picks.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting idea. And maybe I picked my boy George Kittle to make a bunch of catches and he gets hurt in the first half. H If your player leaves the game in the first half and dozen return, Price Picks, won't count it as a loss. That's cool. Download the prize Picks half today. Use the code Armstrong. You get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup. That coat is Armstrong. You get fifty in lineups after you played just five dollars. You don't need to win as automatic prize picks. It's good to be right. Follow me, Michael. We barely have any time, but let's do it seventy two.
Speaker 9: So sorry that you were multiple times. I appreciate you talking about it. I think we need to protect to save the women, and obviously that's increditor port. I also know that trans women are also.
Speaker 2: Rutalized in this country.
Speaker 9: So women and are rutilizing this country, and we have translated all of them.
Speaker 7: Okay, we cannot be raised in the bathroom by men that want to say that women they're not women, they're not I'm leaving.
Speaker 8: It's okay, but I'm not going to take a lead.
Speaker 6: I am leaving because you know what, you guys are not.
Speaker 3: Protecting on them.
Speaker 2: You're doing a lot the bills.
Speaker 6: That you're passing for the law, I've read a lot of them. They're great, but these things with the trans.
Speaker 7: It's not right.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, you know. So the key phrase in there is Scott Wiener says we need to protect women. I'm sorry, we need to protect women and ciss women. So trans women are just women. You gals who are born with ovaries, etc. You're well sis women you need a qualifying account. Yeah, yeah, you get the qualifier. Gals keep voting left. Wow, we got more on that mail bag on the waystair.
Speaker 3: Kicking off hour two, this study about you see San Diego, prestigious university in a major college system where the kids coming in can't do math. I mean they really really can't do math, can't do like third grade math. We'll get into that an hour or two. Great Scott, here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Continuing are series from John Stuart Mill's brilliant book on liberty. The truth of an opinion is part of its utility. If the opinion is compelled to silence, it may be, and often is, that the opinion is true, but it is.
Speaker 2: Not the whole truth. Very few facts are able to tell their whole story without the aid of connecting truths. And it is only by the collision of adverse opinions that the remains under of the truth has any chance of being supplied. Oh boy, put that in normal words. Even if something's true, you don't know how true it is, or why it's so true, or really understand it until it gets out in the marketplace of ideas. And you can see it from three hundred and sixty degrees. Man, that hurts if you're talking like politics.
Speaker 3: That kind of gets into the if you're explaining you're losing situation where it's you know, a truth is takes a little uh look, you know, context to really understand it. That that doesn't context does not fit on a slogan or a yard sign.
Speaker 2: Right that that sentence, when you're explaining you're losing, is both true and obscene. Yeah politics, if really mailbag drops not mail bag at Armstrong and get it dot com, Michael writes, it is Christmas season. I agree with Michael Aangelow, but after your screen you should really play the Bargotzi Christmas special intro on the subject. Oh well look for that. I love Nate. Here's the breakdown.
Speaker 3: I just figured out Michael and his crowd believe in overlaps. Most of us don't believe in an overlap. One has to end before the other begins. So you must be overlapping Christmas and Thanksgiving obviously, right, because you don't think Thanksgiving's over And I think it's up to use the word ob scene again.
Speaker 2: I'm scene to overlap to holiday. So in Michael's world and Michaels and Tim agrees with him. Santa just stomps the turkey to death with his sooty boots. That's the way I see it. That's about right. Please don't be anti Christmas dudes and dudebt, writes Tim. When I was younger used to really bother me. Now it makes if it makes people lappy, let it go. There are other things to get worked up about. They are sick, You're a sick pervert. Let's see how about this. I'm sorry that was probably a little out of proportion. Gary writes guys Jack, especially he has been wondering about the air traffic controller folks tiring in the relationship to the shutdown. I think they're generally unrelated. Well sort of. Here's an explanation. I had a very good friend who works at a different agency. He's at the top of the pay scale, eligible for full retirement. A couple of years ago, he was going to double dip collect a pension while working in the private sector, a common strategy for government employees. He informed his supervisor of his impending retirement. He had specialized skills would be difficult to replace at the top of the pay scale, so he couldn't be given a raise. Instead, he was offered a twenty percent annual retention bonus to entice him to stay a few more years, so he stayed. But with the result of this madness, people are saying, all right, that's it, I'm done because they're kind of on overtime retirement, overtime because they're skilled and needed. And I'll bet there are a lot of folks like that in air traffic control too. Let's see how much time did you have, Michael, less than a minute? Thirty seconds? Oh Man, Jeff with a great theory on young women in their voting patterns, and Mom Donnie. Maybe we'll get to that a little bit later on. Plus a bunch of reaction to our conversation about Nick Fuentes and Tucker Carlson and the email from Christian that we discussed yesterday. We'll get to that later too.
Speaker 3: If kids going into major universities can't do grade school math, what hope is there for people who aren't even college bound. We'll look into this an hour two Shocking Statistics, and in a related story, Randy Weingarten, the evil, evil head of the Teachers' Union, with an horrible cesspool of a new book out we'll review it for you, Armstrong and Getty