Speaker 1: It's the show after the show.
Speaker 2: It's Cleaning Up, a special edition of Leading Off every Wednesday following Leading Off on the Fantasy Pros Discord, fantasypros dot com slash chat, or go straight to Fantasypros dot com slash cleaning Up to listen to the show live and interact every single Wednesday Fantasypros dot Com slash Chat.
Speaker 1: Join the discord today it's time for cleaning Up.
Speaker 3: Welcome man, everybody to cleaning Up right here on our Fantasy Pros and we'll be discord. It's me Joey if that, of course is the Welsh and we're gonna talk a little bit with our folks here and again. You could join this chat on our discord Fantasypros dot com slash chat.
Speaker 4: It's free.
Speaker 3: Go right to the Cleaning Up channel every single Wednesday at one fifteen, we'll be in here taking your questions. You can drop them in the chat or if you want to be on the podcast. And this is your dream come true. I know it's everybody's dream to actually ask us questions. Well what a dream it is the chat with us. Uh, here's one for a gundhy. Hey guys, first, you're doing home run calls with you all. My tag is Gundy seventy seven, and I think I should have three, not two. Look at Gundhy already bringing the grievances here, he says, thanks for being one of the best parts.
Speaker 1: Of Mike is official festiv Already.
Speaker 3: The feats of strength will follow at some point, that is for sure. But Gundhy, my advice to you hit up Mike Mahyor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to say the same thing.
Speaker 2: You just blame Mayor when anything goes wrong, you just go, hey, Mike, what did you do wrong?
Speaker 1: Mike's in the chat, by the way.
Speaker 4: Well that well, he knows we can bring Actually, that's what we should do.
Speaker 3: We should break. Can we bring Mike Mayor up in the chat right now and talk about his aftermath of benching Bryce Harper yesterday?
Speaker 1: Because it's a great idea.
Speaker 4: All right, I'd like to hear that grievance. Mayor. I've brought you up here on the stage, so please please come speak with us. Mike Mahyre. I want I want you to be up here. I want you to talk about what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to see it too. I think he did the invite so you have to accept invite.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to accept the invite. What am I doing here? I'm just I mean, I requested him to speak. He's got to accept my request, That's what he In the meantime, let's get to more questions here. Looking to add some outfield position depth here with a preference in a bit of power. This is from Crawford forty two. So here's I guess what we've got here. Scott Merrill, O'Neill, Joe Siri, Duran, Benson, Rafaela all available. Rafaela Meryll was where my eyes go right away. O'Neill also, but Duran, I mean, how is Duran still available? I mean, that's the best guy on this board in my opinion. Welsh, do you agree or to.
Speaker 1: Your hands down? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean this is probable. This is one of those leagues. There's got to be a ten man league. I don't think Crawford said it, but yeah, I would rank this by the way Dran ooh ooh, everybody else, I guess Duran, maybe Merrill and Benson and Scott and then Rafaela and then there's like another tier. So like that, I would if I was teering those out. That's how I would do that.
Speaker 4: Look, it's it's duran far above, especially in a five by five. I think that's the way you go. Here's a question from Nate.
Speaker 3: My friend Osh Morel or Cheerio on a ten man points league rest of season.
Speaker 4: I'm going with Cheerio. I want to see the up side.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well also Cheerio with like the lack of strikeouts.
Speaker 2: That's gonna really help too, Like Morel's gonna go through a thing like Morel. I saw this really great stat. Lance Brasdowski, who's a personal friend. I've done some shows with him. I don't know, did you ever do a show with Lance?
Speaker 1: You ever been?
Speaker 4: I haven't done a show with anyone named Lance.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, not since.
Speaker 2: Well Lance is now on like Cubs broadcast, and he did go look for the thing that's out there. There's a video it's him and Cliff Floyd and Lance talked about, well, first off, it's a viral clip because it's Cliff Floyd being like, oh, the baseball savant's actually useful, and that was a whole thing. And Lance talked about how it's one of two things. He said, pitchers are terrified to throw fastballs to Chris Morel. It could also be you don't need to throw fastballs to Chris Morrel. But Morell had a twenty four percent fastball rate coming to him. League average is around forty five. No one is throwing him fastballs. It's all breaking pitches. Now, he's doing a good job adjusting, but that's his thing. He can struggle with those breaking pitches and he's going to go through strikeout issues. I don't think Churio is going to quite have that. So the long winded way to say, like, yeah, Churio is the dude here, Cheerio would be the one that.
Speaker 1: I would pick.
Speaker 2: Also want to remind everybody if you guys want to come on and speak, I think you can raise your rate hand in.
Speaker 3: It and raise your hand and then I invite you just right click raise your hand. You'll be the first person to ever speak on the show. You could also be the last person to ever speak on the show, depending on how many people raise their hand, but hopefully the first of many. That's what we're hoping for. Here's another one from Obi Wan Outlaw. Is McClain worth holding in a ten man league?
Speaker 2: No, and if you have I ls and you can just kind of like dump him and stash him down there. And also he would be one of the first to probably go by the way if you get into some injury issues. So I would say, if you have an IIL spot, sure, but otherwise no, I would not.
Speaker 3: Here's one from Joey v which I can only assume is Joey Voto. We have should I drop? Should I drop McLean and stash Bradish on the IOH instead?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean either, whatever your need is, I probably would. I think Bradish is a much better opportunity to uh to come back.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got our first person. Who's ready to come on? Are you ready to?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I wish it was Mike Mayor.
Speaker 3: I wish he had the guts to talk to us about his terrible decision. Oh wait, it is Mike Mayor. Mike Mayor the first person. Does this count if Mike Mayor is the first person?
Speaker 1: I didn't realize. Mike finally agreed, But yeah, we have.
Speaker 6: He was talking about someone else. There was someone else coming up.
Speaker 3: I just find Mike Mayor first of all. Mike, condolences for sitting Bryce Harper. Was this a category format?
Speaker 4: Was it head to head?
Speaker 3: Like what was the situation here, in this whole sit that you missed all those stats last.
Speaker 6: Night, head to head, category, daily lineups, sat Price, Harper for all three home runs, and it's.
Speaker 1: All your fun. Well, why would you do it?
Speaker 2: Why would you sit him in like you don't sit the guy until they say he's officially out.
Speaker 6: Well, here's the thing it was.
Speaker 1: I'm very busy.
Speaker 6: I'm very busy.
Speaker 4: I'm a very busy man.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. That's all that I thought there was. I thought there was more.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 6: The two of you talk so much. I just assumed you were going to talk over me the whole time.
Speaker 4: That's why it was. That's why we give your show once a week so you could get a word exactly.
Speaker 6: So I'm very busy. I'm also I've had a sick kid home all week, and so I know. I'm I lived in Philly for a long time. I'm from Jersey. I follow everyone in the Northeast, and everyone up there said this game is not going to be played. They're like, there's no way it's gonna rain. Even when it stops raining. The field is a mess, there's a creek in right field. There was all kinds of jokes about there's a creak and right field in a Marshaan left field, you know, hilarious dad jokes. And I was like, all right, like let me, let me put Ryan mount Castle on my lineup where he belongs and put Bryce Starper on the bench for a night. And they're you know, you're welcome for your three home runs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I you know what it was. Definitely, I definitely put part of.
Speaker 3: The good luck towards you sitting him yesterday, like you were one hundred percent right in that call.
Speaker 1: I yeh, that's absolutely By.
Speaker 2: The way, do you have Tatis? Could you bench Tatis for me today?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And Alvarez? Can you bench those guys for us today?
Speaker 6: I don't have either of those players.
Speaker 2: Well, a good spot then, So, hey, you're gonna plug your show that's coming up, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It is coming up. Yeah, every week the Warm and Eye and usually or sometimes I'm not sure what the schedule is going to be, featuring Welsh and Wonky Penguin. Speaking of Wonky Penguin, you can blame her for the home run calls, not me, So let's.
Speaker 1: Get out of the way. Yeah, good call.
Speaker 6: Yeah, every week I think it's going to release on like Thursday evenings, maybe Friday morning, depending on the week, depending on when when Welsh gets it up, being the producer that he.
Speaker 4: Is for us.
Speaker 6: But yeah, Worm and I are going to do a weekly the cycle.
Speaker 4: Well you're getting old. How often is that nowadays?
Speaker 1: It's all natural anytime.
Speaker 3: A cycle the Cycle with Mike Mahor and the Worm all talking all things baseball. Hopefully Kelly Kirby on there too as well this week. But Mayor, it's an early season, don't worry. You'll have plenty of times where you'll get those home runs back. But again, our condolences to you. How's your season started? Has it been okay?
Speaker 6: I mean I'm in so many leagues it's hard to say. I would say yes and no and maybe across the board.
Speaker 4: Well, there you have it for good stuff.
Speaker 3: Can't be a breakdowns like that anywhere. But from Mike Mahyor, all right, let's go to a question here from finner guys, what's going on with aj Puck? Well, he has control problems. That's I mean, why do you think the A's moved on from him? I mean that's you know, he's a bigger guy. Control issues. He had some really good spring starts, though, Welsh, So what's your patient level with aj Puck this season?
Speaker 2: Pretty minimal. You know, if I'm in a deeper league, maybe I'm holding a little bit longer. But this has been his problem. There's a reason he was a starting pitcher moved to being a reliever. So you know, if if any of the guys we'd been talking about, I know they're not now, but if the Jared Jones and the Crochets, he's way behind them, even to the point of like a guy like Flarity who was really good, I would have I would have picked like a guy like Jack Flaherty over him right now. I just think he's streamable. That's that's his space. He's a streaming pitcher. So if there's something better out there, I would move on from it. Maybe he'll fix it. But guys, the Marlins are a disaster. They're an absolute disaster right now. It's only a matter of time before it can. The wheels continue to follow oh in.
Speaker 4: Six to start right, Six straight losses open the season. This is a good omen. By the way, who Dad is here in the chat? We're gonna bring who Dad up to speak?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Who dad has a Fernando Tatisse avatar.
Speaker 1: Oh this is right for me.
Speaker 3: He's got a very good sign for you. You got to unmeete yourself. Who dat and let's chat with you.
Speaker 4: What's up, buddy?
Speaker 5: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 4: Good man? Welcome.
Speaker 3: You're the first real life person Mike Mayer doesn't count to be here on the show as a guest of cleaning up, so we're excited to have you, dude.
Speaker 4: What's happened hey?
Speaker 5: And just the tatist avatar, you know it's it's it's been kind of rough here for Padre fans, but it'll be okay for us.
Speaker 1: Would it be okay?
Speaker 2: Michael King is not gonna walk seven every start, Darvish is getting back.
Speaker 1: We're We're all good. We're all good. My brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And so I pretty much just had a trade question. I know it's early for trades, but you guys unleashed your players to trade for and away, and so I know you guys were hyping up gunder gunner Henderson. I know you're kind of thinking. I was kind of think of like, who would be a good trade person to trade for him?
Speaker 8: Even though I.
Speaker 5: Started off the season EXCELLENTE kind of thinking of maybe I have Bogarts and Ohneil Cruz at my shortstop and only Machado as my third basement. So I was thinking, maybe I don't need to do the trade, but you know, maybe send away one of my shortstops to get a Gunner.
Speaker 4: What's the format? Who at?
Speaker 5: It's a head to.
Speaker 3: Head head categories or points? Okay, so if it's a category league, you know it's gonna hurt Bogarts at the top of this order, Welsh is that the RBI total is gonna drop off a lot. You know, you're hitting six and when you're hitting one, there's a big difference there, whereas Gunnar Henderson, you know a little bit different thing like that would be the guy that I would circle right now personally. Look, I'm not trying to get rid of him too, because he does it for average in those category leagues. So I mean you're kind of in a good spot there. I'd rather have Gunner Henderson than over both of those guys.
Speaker 2: And I think that's that's the thing though, because I I hyped up Gunner in the trade thing, because I really think the way he's hitting the ball and the way he's looking early on even though the stats haven't gotten up there, Like, there's some guys out there that are putting out like I mean, Mookie is different, but you know there are guys that are putting up big stats that are gonna, you know, have people being like, oh my god, I can't do it anything, I can't move off this guy.
Speaker 1: He's amazing. Jury during Doran is one of those guys.
Speaker 2: But like with Gunner, I think the underlying things are telling us a big story that hasn't caught up, and I think Gunner can get to first round value. So if you have the ability to move either one, even though I love O'Neil Cruz, you move either one of them for Gunner, Yeah, I'm absolutely doing it.
Speaker 3: I'm almost more apt to move Cruise because Bogarts gives you batting average and steals. I know Cruse can give you steals as well. I get that no power too. There's there's a safer floor with Bogarts. I know there's a higher ceiling with the other player. But like, either way, whatever gets you Gunner. If you move one of those guys in some you know slap Nut Pitcher, you pick up from the waiver wire. If that gets that deal done, go do it next one up here. By the way, there was another good question before he brings somebody else up the chat too, because I saw it in there Where was it? I want to bring this up here because finding it was it was a is it hell or high water?
Speaker 4: I wanted to know about.
Speaker 3: Is it time betray Crochet or hold him for now? We talked about this on leading off today. You can't trade him now, it's too soon. So what you want to do is you want to hold him through the month of April and then if valuate. We are concerned about the White Sox as you should be. We are concerned about the innings Crochet might have, as you should be, but you have I don't think he's got enough trade value yet, but at the end of April he might. And if he looks great in April, remember there's a whole five months left where he might not look that good. I would consider poking around to trade. We talked about, you know, maybe trading him for one of the returning old fart guys like Verlander or Shurs or something like that.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting one.
Speaker 3: Here Finner is coming up to speak to we'll take Finner's question in a second. By the way, speaking Orioles we mentioned before see Jackson Holiday. By the way, went to another home run there lead off yesterday.
Speaker 2: No big deal, there's obviously it's it's kind of stupid because I'm like, there's no reason he shouldn't, like he's at the top of my prospects to stash for a reason. But he's also like the number one guy, so it's pretty blatantly obvious. But I just look at this and I go, dude's gonna be up in two weeks. Them that problem is, you know, the team is winning right now, so that's that's one of the things that might hold back.
Speaker 3: But I I just so win by more, be even better. Like what I don't understand, Like, see I'm punk had a great line. So I was watching the Ariel Hajwane interview. He just did was so good as I'd rather choke on greatness than starve on mediocrity.
Speaker 4: Is that not just sh that's just so good. It's such a great line.
Speaker 3: Finner, You got any great lines? You got any questions? Finner's gonna join us here in the chat.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, thanks for having us on, guys.
Speaker 4: Thanks for being here. It's fun. Like it's like radio, but with avatars.
Speaker 1: Face too, so it is just like radio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well at least I don't avatar.
Speaker 7: I got a question coming all the way from Canada. I'm wondering what to do with Jackson Holiday because I got some enticing waiver wire guys that I'm looking at in my twelve man league.
Speaker 3: Let's hear the waiver wire guys. Let's hear the names perfect time. That's like, we set this, not been planned it, but we didn't.
Speaker 7: I've got guys like Mikael Garcia, I got Jordan Westburg, Bryce Terrang Connor Joe, a few guys that are kind of heating up here.
Speaker 6: I got JP Crawford, and.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I'm I'm kind of wondering if I should be holding on to him or if I should be putting in Westburg, the guy who's actually getting the plane.
Speaker 4: So let me let me.
Speaker 2: Ask you before I say no to everybody that you just said and say, clearly hold on to Holiday. What is the status of Holiday and your roster is he just is he a bench or did you have to like replace some crappy bench player to put him in?
Speaker 1: Like, like how is he sitting on your roster right now?
Speaker 7: He's just sitting on my bench, not doing.
Speaker 1: Anything, Like how many guys? But how like what what does your bench look like?
Speaker 7: I got Brandon Lau and Yeamer Candelario and and uh Blake Snell and H Reagan's on my bench, so.
Speaker 1: It's only four bench.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe can speak to in a second, I would say I'm not dropping Holiday because he's gonna be a top waiver guy.
Speaker 1: You also didn't.
Speaker 2: Rattle off like like this awesome list where I would be like, well, there is a lot of good players. I'm not saying that like Michael Garcia isn't like cool in JP Crawford, but that doesn't reek to me like, oh, there is a you know, a plethora of great players to be able to pick from all the time that I legit think Holiday can be up within the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: Now, I wouldn't kill you if you dropped it.
Speaker 2: But I'm a firm hold because I think when he's up, he is better than every single player.
Speaker 3: You're really stepping into these today, your firm hold whenever Welch gets it up, like right, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't even I didn't even think about it. That's why that's where I'm at. I don't know about you, Joe, do you feel different?
Speaker 3: Er, Let's keep this simple, man, you're absolutely just holding It's it's the third of April. Holiday could be a game changing player. None of those guys are changing your season. Holliday could change your season, Like, well, you sit through the pain of but it's April third, Like come on, I mean, come on, guy, Like I've been sitting through paying my whole life. Like it's like we're a week into the season. Tomorrow, we're a week into the season. So like you got a hold out a guy like this. He's just too talented. And it's not like if Holiday was struggling or moping at Triple A, I might have a different answer.
Speaker 4: But he's not.
Speaker 3: He's hitting everywhere, He's racing, like just you know, just hanging there.
Speaker 4: It'll all be okay.
Speaker 3: Fred Dinger says, by the way, that was a great seampunk interview, and then JP says, I wish Joe Pisapia did that interview me too. It would have been amazing. A new episode of In This Ring. By the way, I sent to Welsh this morning for upload. Did you upload the In This Ring podcast.
Speaker 1: I did not. I was preparing for this show, so it'll be up.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's a funny thing I got to experience. There's a little inside story that when we went to Nashville Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 4: Great trip inside dope here on the discord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe and I and Derek Brown, we traveled over. We ditched everybody, and we met up with Eric Young who.
Speaker 1: It's a a w right is that where Eric is?
Speaker 4: No, he's in TNA now TNA. I can't came driving with.
Speaker 3: He was in NXT, he was on main roster WWE, and bulk of his career was an Impact Wrestling or TNA. He's been a friend of mine for more than a decade now. So I'm never in Nashville. He's always in New York. We always get together when he's in New York. And I didn't get I'm like, hey, I'm in Nashville. So he's like, well, we're definitely getting together and we did.
Speaker 1: We had a nice yeah, nice drink and that's what yeah, we had and I I had.
Speaker 2: I was friendly with Eric. We had DMD before and Jake Seey who works at the Athletic. He came out and Eric got us all row Rumbo tickets, so like he had done stuff for me and I never got to hang.
Speaker 4: Out, right, so he owed him drinks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so me and you know, Eric, we're talking about stuff. But there was this middle part of the of us hanging out and having lunch and having some drinks where it was like Eric and Joe went into full on wrestling mode.
Speaker 1: Where Joe is just talking like he works for w DOW and.
Speaker 4: We were talking about like back and stuff like stuffing.
Speaker 2: Back and Joe's like, Joe's like you know, I mean they were literally setting up this almost like how Joe could he have this insider show?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious seeing in a good way. I mean, Joe knows it was very funny. It was like me talking about prospects, and.
Speaker 4: That's how it was.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel when you and Eric Cross get together in like like February where I still haven't gotten up to speed with everybody. Uh Fred has a question here after Holiday, who's the next Orioles prospect to own?
Speaker 4: Is it Heston Kirstad or Kobe Mayo?
Speaker 1: Kobe Mayo. Kobe Mayo is the one.
Speaker 2: Now, kurs I could come up he just absolutely hit a bomb. He could come up first, so I could be wrong on that, but you know, they set up Mayo like they set up Jackson Holiday. So I feel like, when they're ready, I think Mayo's going to be the guy. But you know what it might be. It might be about the need. Kirstad is probably going to be a corner in outfielder and if they needed a corner infield, it would be Mayo, So that would be the play.
Speaker 4: All right, Gundy's up here with a question, Guandy, what do you have?
Speaker 8: Hey, you guys, I'll go and flatly nervous beyond here. You guys are awesome, legendary in my world, so like, holy crap, I can speak to again.
Speaker 4: We're gonna disappoint you. I'm just telling you right now. It's gonna be huge.
Speaker 3: Like I understand because look, I remember doing jobs that I didn't like or being in a situation like some shows and some podcasts or radio things like that. Stuff gets you through days. It gets you through the hard days and stuff. And we're that for anybody. God, what a blessing that is. It's like so awesome. So we appreciate all of you because you know, people didn't think baseball could even be a thing around these parts, and I think we've proved everybody wrong that yeah, there's baseball can be fun. And I appreciate all of you being here with us and being part of the channel and stuff.
Speaker 4: So what do you have, Gandhi? What do you got?
Speaker 8: So I guess, as far as my roster goes head to head points try to keep it pretty lean because you have to do daily to have bid lavers, Like you can't just free agent pick up anybody, which is a drafted change to our league last year. But kind of makes you think about, you know, the whole psychology to fab and how much of you to put in and opportunity and stuff. But I guess I'm trying to maximize my pictures starts and I'll be exactly twelve, which is our max if I grab one more guy. I'm excited for Mooie Bets to go to a short stop. I'm in ESCN, so you know, another three or four games to get that eligibility with a pretty sweep. But and so I dropped like my extra bench person for another picture. But I was thinking Gavin Stone became available to someone drop them like either him or Blanco. What do you think so I can get an extra start for this week and then have them moving forward for at least maybe you know, a couple more starts, not.
Speaker 4: Who the other who the others? Like who's Blanco facing and who's Stone facing? That would enter in a great deal to my decisions.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, Stone has by far the better matchup, but I was thinking about if Blanco was a considerably better rep the season take up by way beat that you know, and the supper matchup.
Speaker 4: I'm not putting too much. The thirty year old guy came out of nowhere and threw a no hitter, Like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just not Yeah, I have to find the info on it, but I'm pretty sure it's there's a pretty long track record of failure after no hitters, Like the success isn't like guaranteed, like and I'm talking the start after someone throws a no hitter.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah last year, Yeah yeah, yeah, her mind, Yeah, I lean again. I lean against that.
Speaker 2: Gavin Stone and his changeup has just been on fire right now, and he's throwing strikes which he wasn't doing last year, So you take even the matchup aside. I would have probably said Gavin Stone with the matchup. I think Stone is the play. I think that's the way to go.
Speaker 3: I agree, all right, join us here next Wednesday, man, make sure you join us all right. Last call here if you have a question, raizor hand. We'll try to get to you if you have something in the chat. Here is another one who dat commenting more wrestling talk here. A final ball storyline with the Rock and the bloodline is pretty fire.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be there for Night one and Night two of WrestleMania in Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: I'm super excited.
Speaker 1: Welsh knows no.
Speaker 3: Actually it's my third uh and the last time I was at WrestleMania was in Philadelphia twenty five years ago in college for Rock and Stone Cold, which was a tremendous thing to be. And now twenty five years later, I'm taking my kids. My daughters are big wrestling fans. I got them into wrestling, so.
Speaker 4: We are ready to go, very excited.
Speaker 3: And I will not be in Monday Bogman's filling in because I will have no voice and I will be exhausted from screaming for two straight nights.
Speaker 1: Hopefully my voice is back.
Speaker 2: I was a WrestleMania with Undertaker and HBK here in Phoenix.
Speaker 4: Twenty five or the second one twenty.
Speaker 1: I think it was like last match type it's the second.
Speaker 4: Then it was twenty six that was the second one.
Speaker 1: That was I think I think the second time that.
Speaker 4: Was the hbk's last real mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's not exactly what it was.
Speaker 3: There you go, all right, Uh here's South African g thoughts on after Zach Gallen start yesterday any more certainty we did talk about the buy yourselves Zach Gallon.
Speaker 4: It is very eye of the beholder. Penguin's out, I'm out.
Speaker 3: Welsh is still saying, hey, I think it depends on costs really more than anything. Like if you had somebody to overpay on Zach Gallon, like I'd be listening. If you aple move Zach Gallon and something and get Strider, than do it like that. But that's what you'd have to do to make that way.
Speaker 2: Someone present an interesting one online like if you could trade Gallon and get Reagan's would you do it?
Speaker 1: And this was to me and this I wouldn't do guys, I think it's close. Like I'm on the fence about Gallon.
Speaker 2: It pisses me off because his stuff, his command looks off.
Speaker 1: But his results are there, so it.
Speaker 4: Is that's the that's the real frustrating. Yeah, I feel like he had like last year.
Speaker 3: If people forgot Zach Gallon did not get off to a good start last year, right. I want to say the first two starts were brutal because I remember having conversations about Bilo On Gallon last year, and then obviously the rest is history last season. But again it's very eye of the beholder. Here's one from another question from finner. What are your thoughts about dropping Andrew Abbott for Logan Alan Blanco or Manaya Manaia had a good start the other day. I don't know if we care about that Abbot for.
Speaker 4: Alan Blanco or Manaia. I would hold Abbit.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody there's a hold. I think they can all stream. So if you want to play matchups, I'm fine with that. I think you can make that move. Allan is a two start he's going today, so if you were trying to get innings, I just I don't know about the ratios and stuff like Seattle hasn't been incredible, but it's not a good win matchup right now, but I would play ratios with those guys and in stream.
Speaker 1: I think it's fine.
Speaker 2: By the way, the Baltimore Royals game is delayed right now with Burt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I figured it would. I think I was looking at the weather down there. I think it's at least a delay you're gonna end up with today. But that's that's why I didn't go too hard into that game too, because you never know if they end up starting to get that, you know they stop and start that.
Speaker 1: It crushes with you East Coasters in your weather.
Speaker 3: It is done nothing but rain here for the last five or six days. It was beautiful on Sunday, gorgeous, and it's rained ever since.
Speaker 4: It's just crazy. But it's not going to rain for Mania.
Speaker 3: That's all that matters because I'm gonna be outside at Lincoln Financial Field and I want to not be in the rain if I can avoid it. Here's from Latin Dance. Would you start Harrison tonight against the Dodgers. I would avoid it if I could.
Speaker 1: I would also avoid it if I could.
Speaker 4: I mean, I like Harrison, but I would avoid that.
Speaker 2: Logan Web, a top fifteen pitcher, got beat up and Joe hates him and is already ready to trade him for Andre Rabbit. So yeah, I would mention him right.
Speaker 3: That would you trade oneo Cruz for Jackson Churio in a three keeper roto league?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, may yeah? Probably.
Speaker 3: I mean this is just a simple question. Who do you like more in dynasty or a keeper do you like?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: But see, like I have my dynasty ranks, I've got Jackson Churio. I think it's a smidge higher. But in a three keeper three keepers are not really dynasty. It's just like you got a couple of these guys to get you through, you know what. The way Cheerio has approached at bats right now, I probably go him. But I don't think we have seen O'Neill Cruz get like unleashed yet. I think the power is coming to Powwa is coming to be unleashed soon.
Speaker 3: All right, We've got another one here in delay too, is o Kansas City, Baltimore in delay?
Speaker 1: And Lanta Chicago's in delay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so a lot of that stuff's gonna happen. By the way, Latin dances, it's lieutenant dance, all right, I don't know lieutenant dance. Latin dance look half of you all have the same avatar already anyway, which again, what is this little guy with the hat?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: What is that? What is that? I'm old, I don't know these things.
Speaker 2: Is there going to be a baseball game played today? I guess we have a two going are idiot?
Speaker 1: Game's gonna go?
Speaker 4: This is welcome to April. There you go.
Speaker 3: This is what we're in right now. But again every Wednesday, we're gonna be doing this.
Speaker 4: Chat with you. So when you have questions, come in there.
Speaker 3: And I think we're limited to how many people we can have at a time in here too, because I heard some people saying they could not get in earlier, so for now it's gonna be a limited number. So if you want to be with the cool kids, join us here. We will be here to make sure that we're answering your questions here, whether it's in the chat or for if you want to talk to us sort of pseudo in person. But again, don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel Fantasy Pros MLB. Drop those comments to you to win that trophy Smack trophy and Welsh. This was fun, fun, little extra time here with you and our peanuts.
Speaker 4: And cracker jacks. That'll do it for us folks, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next Wednesday for cleaning up by Baddy is