Speaker 1: First Date of follow up powered by the Adjucates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Kai is on the phone today for our first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Evie.
Speaker 3: We went on a date with and really liked.
Speaker 2: So in a second we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date for first Kai, how long as the bench as you were from Evie?
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, it's been about two weeks I heard from Evie.
Speaker 5: We usually are.
Speaker 6: Very friendly in flirtationous to everyone that.
Speaker 5: Goes to our constant gym. We do certain backing for us a little bit.
Speaker 6: But then we decided that we go and grab a smoothie after our workout, so we want to grab the smoothie and that went really well. So then we decided we'd go out and tractually able proper date. So we went to this new topics place in town. We end up patting with each other and we got the Paia and while we went on the.
Speaker 5: Plane to come out, we decided to after.
Speaker 6: We ordered, we decided to sit on the same side.
Speaker 4: Of the booth and we go through each other's phones and we were talking about pictures and videos that.
Speaker 6: We're talking about, especially our family numbers, and then there was a kiss, which was pretty awesome.
Speaker 5: So I think everything was going to Quarner plan. But then I have an art doctor, and I.
Speaker 6: Think it's because I know the shrimp out of the shrimp.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait wait wait wait wait, So let's talk about the kiss.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 3: Was that mutual? Like did you feel like she was given that energy back?
Speaker 5: Definitely, just to kiss it back.
Speaker 3: So then where does the shrimp come in?
Speaker 5: I was mainly a few of the pressing content, my majority of the yea shrimp from the pie. I think that she made.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that that's the thing that she say something about it?
Speaker 4: She would give me a look the entire time.
Speaker 7: So is it that you ate all the shrimper? Is that because you left the girl starving?
Speaker 5: That's that's that's why I called you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay okay, and you reach out to her and she just said nothing any sense.
Speaker 3: Well, what was your last interaction? So what did you say to her?
Speaker 7: So basically you sent her a text and said I had a great time and then she responded saying thanks for dinner. And it wasn't the energy that you were looking for.
Speaker 4: So I texted TV after dinner.
Speaker 5: I said you a really great.
Speaker 6: Time I was looking for the next day, and she just responded with, you know, thank you for dinner with the period, had a low energy, woul kind of response.
Speaker 5: So I haven't done everything from her since then.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you seen her pros fit?
Speaker 4: Well, I just been happy, not really, not really, you know, long home.
Speaker 6: Conversation, just you know, hi, how I at that would be a favorite tea?
Speaker 3: All right, well we'll see why.
Speaker 2: We'll plus on come back and then call her and see if some tell us why she's ghosting you, maybe get you another date. Okay, okay, all right, plus I'll come back, get your first safe follow up next right in the middle of your first date follow up and if you're just joining us, Kai is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Evie that he really likes. He met her at CrossFit and they went out on a date and he thinks he's not getting a call back because he ate all of the shrimp and the piea that they ordered, and she also needs her protein because you know cross face absolutely, So we'll see if that's the reason. All right, Kai, are you ready to give her a call? Okay, man, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, I speak to ev. Please listen. Hey Evie, how are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Jubel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, Ev, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: Okay, how are you?
Speaker 3: It's a radio show.
Speaker 8: I'm confused. Sure have you.
Speaker 3: Ever listened to the Jebel Show before?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Every one again?
Speaker 3: Okay, sweet? Thank you? Are you familiar with what a first date follow up is?
Speaker 8: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Well that's the segment where if you ghost somebody, they can email us to get you on the show and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from somebody. You have any idea who that would be?
Speaker 1: Well, I've only gone on one first date recently, so I have a feeling I might know who it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, who is that.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 8: Kai?
Speaker 3: Yes? It is.
Speaker 2: He told us about your date and he wants to know why you're not calling him back or why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 3: Would you mind telling us?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean so like we had a we were having like a pretty good night.
Speaker 1: Tapas and then like we had this like really good kids, right, and then he got up went to the bathroom, and while she was there, his phone just kept getting messages from someone named v And it was like egg plant emojis and uh like teach emojis.
Speaker 8: And tow emojis and I'm at least.
Speaker 1: Five just in the time that he was in the bathroom, So like, I don't know Louvie is, but it sounds like he's kind of got something going on already.
Speaker 8: And I just I felt so uncomfortable after that. Yeah, and then he just didn't mention them, like I don't know, it felt like he just left his.
Speaker 1: Phone out on the table like he would see Loo came to the phone when he came back, kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, he thought, the reason you're not calling him back is because he hate all the shrimp out of the paa Wow.
Speaker 8: I mean yeah, he did do.
Speaker 2: That, and that was dumb, but like, okay, so it said he was getting texts that seemed like from another girl.
Speaker 1: I mean five, ye a lot of egg plant emojis.
Speaker 3: A lot We should ask him about that, don't you? Thank you?
Speaker 8: Oh, that's right. He's here, right, Yes.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 3: Guy's on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, maybe this is kind of awkward, but I'm I'm a little bit mortified and I'm going to kill my friend there, the one that was setting all the emoji text messages, Jim, it's my friend, Dick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's he was. Basically, he knew that I was in ev for a while, and he was trying to be encouraging by sending those messages in order to let me know exactly what I should do and atomically speaking, everything goes well on a date. But I uh, not that I don't appreciate his input, but I kind of already knew how to do that anyways. But in his own way, he was trying to at least at least be encouraging and and and be friendly. But I don't I don't think he knew that she was going to see the messages from him.
Speaker 4: Uh, okay, I'm going to kill him the next time.
Speaker 5: I see him.
Speaker 4: But it was nothing sexual between and somebody else. It was mainly sexual between me.
Speaker 5: And me and my buddy.
Speaker 8: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: It wasn't another girl, but it was your friend like convinced we were going to hook up, Like, is that why you went out with me?
Speaker 8: Because we were like sure we were going to hook up.
Speaker 5: I wasn't going out with you because I was students, we're going to look up. I was going out because I wanted to go out with you. That the whole walking up thing is just a bonus on You're the main You're the main goal here is to go and have a good time with you, because I'm coming to you.
Speaker 4: A goal.
Speaker 1: Come on, like a guy like you at the gym only has one agenda and friends.
Speaker 8: Just like the or Vicy or whatever his name is. I knew you were too good to be true when I went out, right, like, if that's all you're interested in, Like, that's not what I'm here for.
Speaker 5: That's not all I'm interested in you.
Speaker 6: That's just my friends and dumb idiots, and it's decided to send very very dumb text messages when I wasn't.
Speaker 8: At the table.
Speaker 5: But I am not into you for that, that's just a bonus. I'm into you for everything that you are and everything that you can be, and especially all the conversation that the having on the last day connections are going really well.
Speaker 6: So yes, I can understand that you might be a little upset and confused by the messages, but that's the.
Speaker 5: Lasting on my mind.
Speaker 6: And you're also your your squad game is like insane, like you can squat so much and I think it's really hot.
Speaker 5: So it's it's also that's not a bonus's child.
Speaker 6: It at some point in time, after an apology dinner when you possibly see if no pot actually doing something on those lines, okay, well, doing an ice cream after two.
Speaker 4: And also you get to eat all the shrimp tonight.
Speaker 6: You get all the shrimps, and wherever we go, I will make sure that they feed you at least eat extra shrimp.
Speaker 5: Just to make sure that I have to make it for the last time.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is like out there, would you like to go on another date with Kaile?
Speaker 3: We'll pay for it.
Speaker 9: I bill don't know if I totally believe you yet, but you can buy me shrimp interes. Yes, I will go on a second date, but you are on probation.
Speaker 3: That sounds like you said yes to shrimp. Okay, well, congratulations, Kyle, you got another date.
Speaker 4: This is exactly and I appreciate all that help.
Speaker 5: This is exactly how I thought it would.
Speaker 4: Joe, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Just tell Victors, Okay, okay, yeah, I want to see those texts, though.
Speaker 6: I will definitely show them to I'm gonna do a little bit of editing so that would not as grad because of you.
Speaker 4: But I will make sure that you see them.
Speaker 8: Jubile's first date follow up