Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. So let's talk about this is Solana back.
Speaker 3: I gotta I want to this back to y'all before y'all go to Wimbledon. I'm gonna knock go back to y'all and let me know what you think.
Speaker 4: I do see.
Speaker 3: XRP of course making a run XCELM, but I do want to post you do you think Solana can make a comeback in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 4: Can it? You know what? I take a large scope right, I'll go macro here.
Speaker 5: I think the space of crypto currency has a chance to have a run. I think, and I'm with Brian Armstrowan, the CEO of a coinbase when we have so what happened with bid nance and we'll talk about that later.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is the largest exchange in the world.
Speaker 5: We've seen a lot of exchanges have the faults, We've saw a lot of fraud. I feel like once Biance has this on right now, if feels like this is a complete clean out of the system, because it doesn't get bigger than that, right, Like we're talking four billion dollars and it doesn't get bigger than Binance. I feel like this is a cleanout for the system, for the new version of how crypto is gonna look.
Speaker 4: Like. I know we talk about we don't want regulation.
Speaker 5: That's south the windo, right, we don't want big government involved, that's south the window something's brewing in twenty twenty four, twenty twenty five that's going to reshape how crypto is viewed.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna say, is it back? No?
Speaker 5: But am I optimistic that the space will have an appreciation over the next two to three years?
Speaker 4: Yes? How's that?
Speaker 2: You know last month has been up seventy percent?
Speaker 3: A nice push if inflation drops and there is quote unquote safety in the crypto space. Like when c NBC and Barons and Deutsche Bank starts saying, hey, there's safety across the board, That's when you know the banks is like fully infiltrated and taking everything over. It's like when they kicked out Kevin and Leor and brought in an la Red and changed the regime.
Speaker 2: Same kind of thing. And I talk with you guys this before. I know.
Speaker 3: I'm not the most aforementioned crypto expert, but I did tell you the banks are going to come in and try and take over. Job is almost done and as a result, they'll find a way to push this one high. But yeah, I think by twenty five, Solana will be a lot higher. I don't know if they get back to those highs of a few years ago.
Speaker 2: But I definitely can see a pushing another fifty to sixty percent from here.
Speaker 4: It's the job done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just job done. Which which cryptos do you think will have the biggest bull run?
Speaker 3: Bitcoin and XRP, like, especially with that banking attachment. I've been fanning Bitcoin forever. Challenges, yes, but the prices I think I've called have payed to be true to curtain crypto nine to one. But your XRP, I think is going to be one of the most important assets to the banking infrastructure, if you will, which is a great acquisition by the bank in space those two. If I can just hunker down for five or ten years, especially after the bitcoin helving, I think Bitcoin is going to go on a crazy run.
Speaker 4: And this is earners. What's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association medic.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: Trusting part. NASDAK is up.
Speaker 3: What is up with a slower economy and global fear? What would they run if we drop quantitative easing back down or if interest rates go to two percent and then we get healthy economies again. Xyp and bigcoin are going to go crazy. NASDAK is going to go crazy. I think NASDAK will hit all time highs. A good indicator will be if the russ of two thousand can pull itself out of the rut, which I think of all the indexes is probably worse performing, or what caused me the most worried, Like if I had one hundred grand there, I will worry.
Speaker 2: About the rust of two thousand.
Speaker 3: If the Ruster two thousand starts to move, that means crypto is already going to take off or it's about to take off. NASDAK and bitcoin and crypto are comparable, so I will keep my eyes on that. But yeah, I'm hanging my hat on bitcoin and XRP for sure.
Speaker 5: If you left the ethery amount of that conversation intentional, or do we.
Speaker 3: Shout out to ethereum fatalic everyone in Russia shut to our friends in Russia. I don't want to know I'm learning listen, I'm not dying on No more hills, no so and is a stock club. Prices are out. If you want to know the best prices to join in any market, you can click the link of my bio and join the Black Friday Sale. Also get your assets of Reliability merch and the show tune in tonight.
Speaker 2: Needed Train have been going so well for me.
Speaker 4: I'd be interested to see what happens with finance coin.
Speaker 5: You know, that's one of those top ten crypto coins, being the bigger change when you have I mean, I can imagine if there was fraud in a big financial firm here in the States, the impact that would have on that stock. I'm interested to see over the next couple of weeks what the impact will be with this, obviously with the fraud case with from CEO, what it has on the coin, because we've seen that coin fluctuate from four hundred dollars, go down to eighty and then sit around two hundred, get up to three hundred. Because most people when they trade that trade partner usually BnB. If you're using the exchange is what you're using, and it's a fee that it's attached with it. So I mean, the revenue is always going to be there, So if the space grows, then most likely Binance coin and grow. But you know, having this case on his books, one of the financial impact it will have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just thought of this while you were saying that. For both of you, who what CEO of a hedge fund or bank do you think can leave and run by Nance? And what was it like if they got I know, Jamie's not gonna leave Chase, but what has like if Ken Griffin left his firm to go run by Nance or someone of that ilk, who do you think could give it validity to make your run even further? I think it's just an interesting thought exercise.
Speaker 4: But what if? What if? What if Brian Emstrong decided to do that? Right now?
Speaker 5: Is Binance USA he already has in pain, right, he's already having issues with the SEC. Right if he can get the largest change he already has coin base WHESS is number one in the United States. If you get in some way work out a deal or get a part of a board to be with Binance.
Speaker 4: Now you're talking about a huge takeover. That would be insane, that would be