Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senator Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you, and we've got a packed show for you today. And also I want to remind you that this show we do as a podcast three days a week, So make sure that you download Vertic with Ted Cruz wherever you get your podcasts so you don't miss a single episode. The Democratic Party senator is really starting to show their true colors in a proud way. They're disdain for American values, American families, and for God is on full display now. Now we started to witness some of this when they were going after the Jewish people with the war when Israel was attacked. But Tim Kaine testifies that the constitutional rights come from the government. Let me say that again, come from the government, not from God. You had a very interesting interaction with him, and this is something that should terrify all Americans because now, wow, this is where the Democratic Party truly is to stain for God and family.
Speaker 3: Well, every day the Democrat Party gets more and more radical. They have now decided that God has no place in our nation, and God has no place in our founding documents, and that our rights critically do not come from God, this is truly an extreme position. Tim Kaine and I went back and forth this week in the United States Senate on the foundations of our nation. We're going to get into that. We're also going to get into the threat that Joe Biden and the Democrats open borders posed to you. Even if you don't live in a border state, you may think you live far far away from the border. Well, four years of open borders has endangered every community, every family up in New England. Just this week, one hundred and seventy one Cineloda cartel members were arrested. New England is nowhere near the southern border, and yet the Mexican drug cartels have penetrated communities all across the country. We're going to break that down as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really important, and this is a big defining moment I think in this country, especially with the Democratic Party, and they're giving us an amazing amount of intel about what their future plans are. I want to tell you real quick about Patriot Mobile. You've got a lot of choices when it comes to cell phone service. There's new ones that pop up all the time, but there is one company that's been doing this for more than thirteen years and with more than I mean literally more than hundreds of thousands of customers. Now they're making a difference, setting up for the values that we believe in. Now when I say they're making a difference, when you're a member of Patriot Mobile, not only do you get amazing nationwide coverage, you get I mean it's phenomenal service. You get a customer based team that does everything right here in the US. You call the number, you're talking to somebody in this country and they can set you up with in minutes for your new service. Hey, keep your same phone, your same cell phone, or you can upgrade to a new one if you want to a new cell phone number if you want it, or keep your old number, it doesn't matter. They do it all over the phone, so you can call them from your home, your office. But this is where the miracle comes in. They take about five percent of your bill every month and they give it back to conservative causes that are fighting for our First and our Second Amendment rights. They're fighting for the rights of unborn children. They also give amazing donations to our men and women in uniform, our veterans, and our fallen families to help provide when they are in need. That is why I love Patriot Mobile. I made the switch, and I travel all the time and I get incredible coverage. Why because they're on all three major US networks. So if you've got great service right now, you're going to get the same exact coverage, are even better coverage of Patriot Mobile and switching, like I said, is hassle free. So call them and I'm going to give you a free month of service as well. Patriotmobile dot com slash verdicts the website. All right, that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. Make a difference to every call that you make, whether every text you send, you can call them as well. Nine to seven to Patriot that's nine seven to Patriot use a promo code verdict. You're gonna get a free month of service. Switch today and make a difference for as long as you're gonna have cell phone service. Plus you're gonna save money. Nine to seven to Patriot or Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. All right, So let's start with this. I actually am shocked by this senator when I saw this come out, I'm like, did did did? Did Tim Kaine really say that the constitutional rights come from government, not God. And that is exactly what he said. It wasn't a joke on the internet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And let me set the stage. This was a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing this week, and it was a confirmation hearing for a number of nominees. And the way hearings work in the Senate is often you have multiple hearings simultaneously, and so that day I had a Senate Foreign Relations hearing, I had a Commerce Committee hearing that I was chairing and conducting, and then I also had a Judiciary Committee hearing, and so you have to go from hearing to hearing, so you're walking in and out of each of the hearings, trying to make it to all of them. And so I was just walking into the Foreign Relations Committee hearing and Tim Kaine was happened to be questioning and speaking, and I was getting ready to speak myself. So I sat down and one of the Trump Department nomine Trump administration nominees to the State Department had included in his testimony the observation that our rights come from God and not from government. And Tim Kaine took offense to this, and he just teed off on it, and I sat there dumbfounded listening to him, and then I responded, So I'm going to play first what Tim Kaine said, and then I'm going to play my response that that I said afterwards. Here, give a listen.
Speaker 4: The notion that rights don't come from laws and don't come from the government, but come from the creator. That's what the Iranian government believes. It's a theocratic regime that bases its rule on Shiah law and target soonies behinds, Jews, Christians, and other religious minorities. And they do it because they believe that they understand what natural rights are from their creator. So the statement that our rights do not come from our laws or our governments is extremely troubling. I think the motto over the Supreme Court is equal justice under law. The oath that you and I take pledged to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, not arbitrarily defined natural rights.
Speaker 3: Mister Barnes, I'd actually like to go back to the exchange you had with Senator Kane, and I wish Senator Kane was still here. Senator Kane and I were elected together thirteen years ago. He is a friend I would actually encourage observers to go back and listen to what Senator Kine said, because I have to say it I think was disturbing and showed much of where today's Democrat Party has gone wrong. So Senator Kine said in this hearing that he founded a radical and dangerous notion that you would say our rights came from God and not from government. I've just walked into the hearing as he was saying that, and I almost fell out of my chair because that radical and dangerous notion, in his words, is literally the founding principle upon which the United States of America was created. And if you do not believe me, and you made reference to this, mister Barnes, then you can believe perhaps the most prominent Virginian to ever serve, Thomas Jefferson, who wrote in the Declaration of Independence, we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, and that they are endowed by by their creator, not by government, not by the Democratic National Committee, but by God, with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty in the pursuit of happiness. I have to say, it is stunning to me that the principle that God has given us natural rights is now deemed by Democrats some radical and dangerous notion. Mister Jefferson was right when he wrote those words. Government exists to protect those rights, but slavery was not okay when US law allowed it. It was wrong. Then, it is wrong now it is always wrong.
Speaker 2: So let's break this down. This seems to be where the Democratic Party, not where it's going. This is where it is. It's core right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's exactly right. Tim Kaine is not some fringe character in the Democrat Party. Tim Kaine, as you know, was Hillary Clinton's vice president nominee. He came very close to being vice president of the United States. Tim Kane has been in the Senate for thirteen years. He was elected to the Senate at the same time I was. Tim is not a dumb man. He's very smart. He's a lawyer. He's a serious guy. He's a careful thinker. He knows what's in the Declaration of Independence. He just doesn't agree with it. And what troubled me about this, I actually had an entirely different line of questioning that I was planning to get into at the hearing, and I just walked in and heard him saying this, and what troubled me was just how casually, how casually he said, Look, the basic ideas that were the foundation of America. Those ideas are radical, they're extreme. They are the ideas of Iran. That's what he argued, that if you believe our rights come from God, you are a theocratic mala in Iran. I want to go back. I want to read the first paragraph and a half of the Declaration of Independence. You know, next summer, next July fourth, will be the two of and fiftieth anniversary of the United States. So it was two hundred and fifty years ago next summer that the Declaration was signed on July fourth, seventeen seventy six. Here's how it begins, in Unanimous Declaration of the Thirteen United States of America. When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and Nature's God entitle them. A decent respect of the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the clauses causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, and that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happening. And then I want you to listen to the next sentence, because it really explains why Tim Kaine is fundamentally wrong in the relationship between rights that come from God and the role of government. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the government. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form as to them shall seem most likely to affect their safety and happiness. Now, that's the right relationship, which is that government is not the source of the rights. God is the source of the rights. It is God who has given you and me and everyone listening to this a right to life. It is God who has given us a right to liberty. It is God who has given us a right to the pursuit of happiness. Historically, and if you go back to some of the great English thinkers, people like John Locke, the three standard natural rights that people were discussed having were life, liberty, and property. And Jefferson did not include property in the Declaration because he did not want to get into the debate on slavery, and so in place of property he put in pursuit of happiness. Pursuit of happiness in many ways is just an aspect of liberty. That is part of liberty is the pursuit of happiness. But the relationship that is important. And every one of our founding fathers knew this. Thomas Jefferson knew this. George Washington knew this, James Madison knew this. Ben Franklin knew this. Are they understood? Look, God has given us these rights. Now Tim is saying no, No, it's government who gives us as rights. That's backwards, as the Declaration says that too. So to cure these rights, governments are instituted among men. That means the purpose of government is to secure to protect those rights. Do you need government to protect our rights? Absolutely? And actually the point I made in the debate with Tim Kaine, listen slavery was wrong. It was immoral, even for the hundred plus years that it was legal here. The fact that our laws allowed slavery didn't make it suddenly moral and just and okay. It was a violation of human rights. It was a violation of human rights. As the Declaration promised all men are created equal. When you had African Americans that could be held as slaves, our country was not living up to that promise. And so we fought a bloody civil war. Six hundred thousand Americans died to end the scourge of slavery. And then we amended the Constitution to explicitly end slavery. But slavery was not magically okay before the thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth amendments. And that's a point that Tim Kaine is really representing well today's Democrat Party, because the entire party rejects that. And I'll tell you why they reject that, because if rights don't come from God, if they come from government, then government can take them away. The Declaration refers to these rights as unalienable. Unalienable means they can't be taken away. The Democrats believe your rights are entirely alienable. That the only God is government, and government can give, government can take away. That's the fundamental debate, and it's a debate right at the heart I think of where today's Democrat Party has gone off the rails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, final question on this, because I do believe we're also witnessing a public disdain for people of faith coming from the Democratic Party. We've seen the undertones of that, but now it just seems to be at the forefront that it's almost like they mock and roll their eyes at people of faith. We I've seen this, certainly with the debates and the conversations over people that are Jewish and people of faith in Israel, and now this has become mainstream.
Speaker 1: How dangerous is that? Look at it?
Speaker 3: It is very dangerous. The Democrat Party position often seems to be people of faith need not apply. If you're a Christian, the Democrats don't want you. If you're Jewish, the Democrats don't want you. If you're Catholic. The Democrats don't want you. If you believe your faith, if you worship you, if you are faithful, and it matters to you that the Democrats have said that is not welcome, and you know it wasn't too long ago when there was a real bipartisan commitment to religious liberty. You know, you go back to the nineteen nineties, nineteen ninety three, the Religious Freedom Restoration Act past Congress, protecting the religious liberty of every American.
Speaker 1: Senata.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you one other question about this bigger issue with Tim Kaine. There have been some religious leaders, thank goodness, that have actually stood up to him. Some of the headlines the Federals had one that said Tim kin thinks you're a terrorist if you believe rights come from God. The Christian Post that Ted Cruz torches Tim Kane for describing God given rights as very, very troubling. And there's some religious leaders that have also gotten into talk about this as well. That's a good sign.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of the most thoughtful responses to what Tim Kaine said came from Bishop Robert Baron, who is the bishop of the Diocese of Wenona Rochester in Minnesota. And I want you to listen to what the bishop had to say, because I think this is very thoughtful and accurate.
Speaker 5: Everybody's Bishop Baron. I just feel obligated to speak out against something that I came across today and I just found it some outrageous and really so dangerous to our democracy. It was Senator Tim Kaine at a I think it was a Senate confirmation hearing, and he was actively contesting the view that our rights come from God and not from the government. And he said, this is very dangerous if you claim that our rights don't come from laws and from government. But what struck me was he's a senator from Virginia. Virginia was a state of Thomas Jefferson and James Madison, both of whom took it as fundamental to our democracy that our rights don't come from the government, they come from God. So we know the familiar words of Jefferson right that we are created equal, created by God. We're endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights. Among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. You see so basic that Jefferson was the fact that rights come first. They're not invented by the government. Rather government exists. And remember this language from the prologue of the Declaration to secure these rights doesn't invent them, doesn't ground them, It secures them. It recognizes them as objectively coming from God. And then its whole purpose is to secure them, to serve them. Think two of that familiar word from Jefferson, inalienable. These rights are inalienable. Now why because they come not from the government but from God. If the government creates our rights, it can take them away. If the government is responsible for our rights, well, then it can change them. You think this never happens. You don't know much about the history of the twentieth century. Look at the great totalitarian systems of the twentieth century that followed from the denial of God and denial of rights coming from God, and so those rights became eminently alienable whenever it served the purposes of the government. It just strikes me as extraordinary that a major American politician wouldn't understand this. We the elemental part of our system. God help us. I mean that literally, God help us. If we say our rights are coming to us from the government that gives the government indeed, God like power, we are And this is not pious boilerplate, it's basic democracy. We are a nation under God, Lincoln says the Gettysburg addressed that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom. Again, that's not just pious decoration. That's a very important political statement. We are a government that recognizes the objective rights that come from outside of government. Government exists to serve them and to secure them. Well, the fact that this rhetoric and it's popped up elsewhere too in recent years I spoke out against it a little while ago, is troubling because it's a fruit I would say, of the increasing marginalization and privatization of religion, if not outright hostility to it. But see, everybody, religion is elemental, it's basic to our democracy. So I'm speaking out against this statement I think is really dangerous, both as a Catholic bishop and as a proud American who's very happy to follow Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 2: I love what you said there as American as well, Like you need to understand this is how our country was founded. Let's not rewrite history and act like this isn't what we are.
Speaker 3: I think that's exactly right, and this is something that everyone to come together and say, Look, these are the basic principles America was founded upon, and particularly as we move into next year celebrating our nation's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, it's important that people understand them. And I wish that the Democrat Party would get back to them because the idea, you know, you look at the hat that warned by Trump supporters, make America great again. I got to say it infuriates so many Democrats, the idea that America was ever great. I mean, I mean they're offended by that. And this is why America was great, because we were founded on principles that are true, that our rights are derived from our creator, that our government exists to protect those fundamental rights.
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 3: The genius idea right at the beginning of the American experiment that put us on this journey to be the shining city on hill that we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great point.
Speaker 2: I want to also move on to the other story that is one that is not getting a lot of coverage, and it's really important.
Speaker 1: It's why I love doing this show with you.
Speaker 2: The Cinelo At cartel is now in essence in every single major city in America. They have set up a massive network. They are making billions and billions of dollars poisoning and killing Americans, human trafficking, sex trafficking, child trafficking. The list goes on and on. Anything that's illegal. They've got their tentacles in it, and you may think that you're far away from the border, so this isn't actually in your city or your big city or your area of the country. Great example of that is New England. If you're a New England listening to us right now, you're probably it's not near as bad as like where we are in Houston at the moment. Well, guess what you'd be wrong. AE hundred and seventy one Cineloa cartel members were arrested in New England. The DEA has now announced.
Speaker 3: That was in a single week. In a single week, one hundred and seventy one Cineloa cartel members arrested in Boston. The arrest also led to the seizure of more than twenty two thousand counterfeit pills, fentanyl powder, and packaging branded with the Sineloa cartel logo, and the DEA Agent in charge for the New England Field Division said the Cineloa cartel is quote public enemy number one in New England. That's what the Democrats open border policies have done. And listen to a local news story covering this arrest of one hundred and seventy one Cineloa cartel members in Boston give a listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and by the way, ask yourself this question, America, why did you not hear about this on the national news This is Boston and twenty five news covering it there.
Speaker 7: The Federal Drug Enforcement Administration says a week long cartel crackdown led to nearly two hundred arrests just in New England. The DEA says they were all members of the Cineloa cartel, the largest drug cartel in the world. Twenty five investigates went one on one with the DEA special Agent in charge about their recent operation. He says the vast Sineloa network has deep roots in New England.
Speaker 8: There are public Enemy number one.
Speaker 7: Jared Fourge, the special Agent in charge of DEA's New England Field Division, says last week the DEA set out to arrest as many members of the Mexico base Sinaloa cartel as possible. New England saw the highest number of regional arrests at one seventy one, with forty nine in Massachusetts, thirty three in New Hampshire. Connecticut saw the most at sixty four.
Speaker 6: Do you think people would be surprised to learn how many members of that cartel are operating, probably in plain sight in their communities.
Speaker 8: Sure so, Sineloa Cartel in every single state across America, more than forty countries around the world, and obviously they're at every state throughout New England.
Speaker 6: What's their number one product they push? Is it the pills?
Speaker 8: So we see fetanyl powder, and we see counterfeit pills, pills that are made to look like legitimate pills, notably M thirty s M.
Speaker 7: Thirty pills are counterfeit oxy codone. But FOURGET says they're also increasingly seeing counterfeit stimulant pills made to look like Adderall FOURGE showed us some of the more than twenty two thousand pills and other drug sees during the operation, like signature purple fentanyl and some drug packaging even displaying the Sinaloa cartel stamp.
Speaker 8: I'm a dea agent. I cannot tell the difference between a fake one and a real one. So we need to remind parents, schools, caregivers, everybody in the community have those conversations with each other, have them with your kids.
Speaker 7: Forge says. The cartel targets unsuspecting young people online through common social media, as many have no idea they're buying potentially deadly counterfeit pills. One hundred and seventy one arrests throughout New England.
Speaker 6: Does that make a dent.
Speaker 1: Where the DEA.
Speaker 8: We're not going after low level retail drug traffickers. We are going after drug trafficking organizations, the networks.
Speaker 6: How do you disrupt that something that is so large, so vast, and seemingly so powerful.
Speaker 8: Right, it's an ongoing battle, one that we cannot we can't afford to give up. Right, it's the Cinelo cartel is a threat to public safety, our public health, and our national security as a country.
Speaker 7: This year, the Centers for Disease Control reported, while drug overdose deaths are declining, overdose is the leading cause of death for young people ages eighteen to forty five.
Speaker 2: Senator, you hear that report. It should be national news. It's not. Thank goodness, we're doing the show to make it national. But this is concerning because it's not just in New England. This is in every major city in America. They've set up shop.
Speaker 3: Well, CNN won't cover it, MSNBC won't, but cover it. I'm glad the local news covered it, and it is critically important. The cartels. Public Enemy number one in New England, brought to you by the Democrats is the Cineloa cartel. And you know it was striking what they were arrested with. They were arrested with with, among other things, counterfeit pills, pills like adderall and and those are designed to be sold to your kids. Ben, you and I are both parents. I will tell you it is terrifying being the parents of young kids today. Your kids are younger than mine, Ben, My girls are teenagers. And and you know, I think back when you and I were teenagers. You go out to party. There may be some kids in high school, they might be drinking. Maybe someone would would would smoke some marijuana, but but the odds were that you were not going to die going to a party when you and I were kids. What is terrifying now is that kids go to a party and someone says, here, hey, try a pill. It's it's it's it's an adderall, it's it's it's it's a riddle, and it's something they think is fairly innocuous. And the kid takes one pill, and it is a counterfeit pill that has fentanyl, and the child drops dead. And that is happening at a scale that is truly terrifying. In twenty twenty three, more than one hundred thousand Americans died of overdoses. Seventy percent of those were fentanyl, and overdose is the wrong word for those those are poisonings, because you know, you think of an overdose. If you have a junkie on the street who's shooting not heroin. He shoots up a little bit too much heroin, that's a tragedy, but there are a series of decisions that put the person in that situation. This circumstance is much more frightening because it can be one tiny mistaken decision made by a fourteen year old that ends that child's life, and that is the result. Open borders are endangering our families and in a very fundamental way.
Speaker 2: It's an epidemic. And what's interesting is when you do research on this, Senator, one of the things that's the most shocking about it is a lot of police forces are actually running out of their narcan, which is what you can give to try to save someone's life when they overdose. Their yearly supply. They're eating through it in two to three months into the year, and they're having to go to their city council and their board of aldermen and the county commissioners depending on where what type of government they have, and they're having to beg them for more money because they're running through the budget for what they need to save people's lives. That's how big of an epidemic this has become. And again it's the number one killer of young people in this country. That is something that needs to be said over and over again and it's something that we must stop well.
Speaker 3: And police officers and first responders that they often wear gloves. They're very frightened because if they inadvertently touch fentanyl, a tiny amount can kill them. The level that this is deadly is is truly unprecedented. And you know, I'll say, I want to share an illustration that a DA agent told me a number of years ago, which we were sitting sitting and doing a round table with a DA agent and with a mom who had lost lost her child to fentanyl poisoning. And here's what the DA agent did is he handed out everyone sweetened low packets of the sweetener you put in your tea or coffee, and he said, okay, tear open the sweetened low packet and he said, empty all the sweetened low onto the table, so we all did that. He then said, stick your pinky, your little finger into the empty packet, so we did that and he said pull it out. And you pull it out, you have a handful of tiny little grains of sweet and loath that are on your finger. And he said, that is enough fentanyl to kill you. And it's a very effective illustration. I'll tell you. With both of our teenage girls, I sat them down in the kitchen, I hand them to them packets of sweet and low, and I had them do exactly that. I and if you are a parent, if you are a grandparent, have this conversation with your kids or your grandkids, because look, hopefully your kids will not make catastrophically wrong decisions, but in this circumstance, one small decision that seems easy. Hey, it's a friend of theirs that has you know, hey, hey, try this pill. We're all at a party. And they don't think they are risking their lives. I don't know a parent who is not terrified about the risks that their kids will make one wrong choice and it will cost them their entire life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is scary, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: And this is part of the reason why I think the President is also as you wrap up this last week, going after these drug cartels and saying we're going to use the full force of our government to go after them since we've declared them terrorist organizations because they're killing Americans.
Speaker 3: Look, obviously, the US military took out at Trenduragua Narco terrorist boat off the shores of Venezuela just this past week. As you know, last week I was in Mexico, meeting with senior government officials in Mexico and making clear to them the United States is going after these cartels and we're going to do so either with or without you. Yet, you know, listening to the story of one hundred and seventy one Sineloa cartel members arrested New England reminded me of the MS thirteen cartel member that I spoke with down in El Salvador. I went to the SEACOT, the maximum security terrorist prison. And if you didn't listen to our podcast last week, I me encourage every one of you go back and listen to last week's podcast, or I take you inside this prison. This maximum security prison built for forty thousand gang members, mass murderers and terrorists. And I met with one MS thirteen gang member who lived in Texas many years. He spoke perfectly fluent English. He became an MS thirteen member when he was thirteen years old, living in Falls Church, Virginia. That's the level at which these gangs have penetrated our society. And by the way, the only way you become a member of MS thirteen is you have to murder someone. So at age thirteen, he murdered someone to become a member of this gang. When I asked him why he did it, he said all of his friends were doing the same thing, that he was hanging out with other thirteen year olds who were joining the same gang. And this is now a forty two year old man who's spending the rest of his life at a maximum security prison because of the multiple murders he committed. That is not in Columbia, that's not deep in Mexico City. That was Falls Church, Virginia. And later he moved to Dallas, Texas. We've heard New England this is public enemy number one. You and I and our families. We want the border secured and I'm great that we have a president commander in chief who says we're going to stop the human trafficking, We're going to stop the drug trafficking. We are securing the border. That's an incredible success and it's incredibly important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're absolutely right about that.
Speaker 2: And also Reuters is now reporting and this is just showing I think the president's commitment to fighting these narco terras Routers is now saying the US is deploying stealth fighter jets to the Caribbean for drug fight as the tensions of Venezuela continued to rise. They're saying Axios is saying that ten F thirty five jets are being dispatched also to Puerto Rico to support the drug war there.
Speaker 1: And this is on top of it.
Speaker 3: And Ben Ben, when I was down at the Panama Canal, I actually saw the USS Lake Erie that was transiting from the Pacific to the Caribbean specifically to participate in the war on drugs. This is a missileship with enormous capacity. I don't know if this was the particular ship that took out the trend to Ragua, but I went and toured the ship, met many of the sailors on board. We are moving major assets to take on the cartels and to defeat the cartels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: We're going to keep covering this so now with Verdict with Ted Cruz wherever you get your podcasts, don't miss a single episode and the Senate and I will see you back here on this radio station next week