Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap. Hot takes, cold facts and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 2: What's up and Welcome to the Rogue Recap, Episode three of Soundbites. Here with Eric Eggers. He's excited, very excited. This is his excited face. It's not weird. This is it all right?
Speaker 3: So well after the plastic surgery. This is as much fashion as I can generate. I hope it's sufficient.
Speaker 2: The only person who can't move their face right now is Nancy Pelosi. The one thing that does move for her, unfortunately, are her dentures, and I think she spends a good part of her day searching for those bad boys.
Speaker 3: And her portfolio. Come on, put some respect on that account.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody search for that? We got the Nancy Pelosi stock tracker. I am on that X account daily. I'm like, oh, fow, where is she putting her money today?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: P Wat Paul is in the background, just yumking it up, excited about life anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like illan Omar is like, we get it, Nancy, You're successful going the other way? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Should we leave with Ilhan Omar, since.
Speaker 3: Might as well you started it, you know. So I think at this point we're talking about congressional portfolios. There is Nancy Pelosi and everyone else is playing for second place, but ilhan Omar apparently is pretending to be in last.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny about ilhan Omar is she is So let's let me just I have to start out and tell you that I hate her. Okay, so don't think this is covered with complete bias. So somebody's like, you can't talk about this, you're bias, bitch. I know. I just told you. I know I'm bias. Moving on, So this this person is so infuriating, right because she's such a gaslighter. She just walks around with that kerosene tank. She's just pouring it on and she's finally getting like caught a little bit, just a little bit, right. So which one should I play first? Where the girl that goes to the restaurant or her yelling at the.
Speaker 3: ELEMI her being asked about her portfolio and her change.
Speaker 2: So this is funny. This is a reporter asking her obviously had asked her a question, but a week ago she called the reporter stupid for asking her a question. So this is this is a part two of this exchange. The last time I said to you.
Speaker 5: You said that I was stupid for asking about your financial disposure.
Speaker 2: But there's some discrepancies on there. Would you like to explain them how? Which makes mistake on you be for asking me anything? I am? What about the American people who are wondering how needs which to explain it to the American people? What's the explanation I have given them? The explanation? Do you want to tell our viewers because I don't want to tell you Jack Shift, how about that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay? How you say thank you? So this to me, Like if I was that reporter, I'd be like, yes, because that's what you want. You want to get them on the record. Freaking out that you just got them on record, and if the explanation was so easy, just to say it again, what's the problem.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised that this is I'm surprised, but also like really glad this is legal and that you can just go up to these people and kind of film them and it's like the best because it's like unfortunately, it's kind of what passes for real journalism these days in fact, most of the clips that we're going to have are either people sitting in committees right or people being approached by citizens, which is why you know the stop Nick Shirley Ack in California is so insidious. But I think ilan Omar and other members of Congress, she just recognized the larger point seven out of ten of the wealthiest counties in this country are around Washington, d C. It's like where all the money comes from that they don't generate a product. So when you see wild fluctuations in reported income or reported net worths as ilin Omar's, does you know, we know a lot of it has to do with her husband and the winery that's not really a winery. And there's so many questions. I don't know why they can't just be honest and transparent and explain it. But then again, she acts like she doesn't really represent America. She represents smalies.
Speaker 2: As she said before, Yes, my first my first love is Somalia. I'm like, fantastic, I have a plane ticket with your name on it. Which name would you like to use? Your brothers, your first husband, your third husband. I'm good, you tell me. I will get you on that plane. It is not a problem at all.
Speaker 3: All of it's shady. And so actually the next clip that you have about this restaurant is interesting because she's been connected to fraudulent restaurants before. When you know, when the Somali fraud was like in the news early this summer and all the people that had been busted for the feeding you know, the Feeding America scandal, like they had one hundred and twenty five million fake meals. One of the people who was charged with that actually had a restaurant. And you know, one of the people who ran the restaurant that was pretending to serve meals featured ilhan Omar like in a commercial or his restaurants in one of her commercials. Yes, So this next restaurant that we're going to see, which apparently she's also tried to get some money for, is a restaurant and not an aid center. So Ilin Omar just continues to be connected to like scandalous money stories.
Speaker 2: And the point of this restaurant is this is the as we set this up, supposedly she's like a part owner of this location. So what's interesting is that the gentleman you're about to hear is like a cousin or something. He's definitely being like removed from the family today. But he's answering honestly, which is such a new concept in America, and he really does give the reporter quite the airful about how this has never been what il Han says it is.
Speaker 5: None of the owners are here tomorrow. You've only worked here for a couple of days. Oh you just got the job.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, come back.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you just one question real quick though, because has there ever been a substance abuse clinic.
Speaker 2: That operates out of here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like, uh no clinic, yes, never, Because have you ever heard of Ilhan Omar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course. So she was trying to yeah. Yeah. So anyways, as you can see, he starts to get wise to her game there a little bit, and he's like, well, we stop filming. Oh, I may have said something wrong. First of all, she got a promotion in that clip. She's a senator now, so that's awesome, right, super excited. Maybe we should start to club jar. I don't know, just you know, thinking outside the box.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not wrong that it's probably not a substance abuse clinic, but if it's a restaurant I'm willing to bet that there's some substance abuse that happens there. I mean, that's just the way so sketchy. It's just the way restaurant kitchens are. I do think we can maybe, I think we just it's kind of an illegal term. It's asked and answered Linda, like, hey, how come i Omar's net worth dropped precipitously. Oh, by the way, this clinic that she's connected to has stopped receiving all the money that was going to get for being So maybe that's maybe we sort of have figured out the answer why Omar's net worth has dropped so significantly.
Speaker 2: And as we've been talking about, you know, you guys know, Eric has an amazing show if Peter Schweitzer called the Drill Down, and they covered a great topic on Nick Shirley yesterday and the Stop Nick Shirley Act, which it's kind of crazy that that's a thing like that. You know, elected representatives have gone out and made a bill naming one person as a citizen journalist that represents all citizen journalists to say no more citizen journalists, like what are you afraid of?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Well? And it's happening and to connect it to the clips we just played. To be very clear, I think what's funny about the Simile Bill twenty six twenty four in California is that it doesn't just say, hey, citizen journalists, you can't just show up and do anything. It says you can't shame, harass, or bully or document like people in the name of migrant services. And to me, that's like really the key that not too many people are talking about. In Minnesota, the fraud was allowed to exist because it benefited a key political constituency in the Somalis. In California, it's the migrants, right, So I mean that's if white people are committing fraud, you can expose them all day and down. But when our black and brown brothers get in the business, then we start being a little bit more concerned about it.
Speaker 2: And I think that's the problem. I'm going to play a clip. I'm going to surprise you. This is something I featured on my show yesterday. And I saw the name of my show yesterday was there's no hospice in that burrito. Stand you hear about this? So this woman gave testimony yesterday about the fraud in California and the clip that I'm about to play you. I had to watch it a few times, and I decided to name my show that yesterday because I was like, Okay, welcome to twenty twenty six, where these are real conversations and millions upon millions of taxpayer dollars all across the country are being funneled to the most absurd, ridiculous things. It's just ridiculous, right, So play this clip. It speaks for itself. It's so good.
Speaker 7: You'd be amazed at how many hospices you the door you can walk up to in California and there was nobody. There is five months worth of mail that you can see stacked up from CMS and nobody's there. And that passed a survey.
Speaker 6: How did that happen?
Speaker 7: How do you put a hospice in a burrito stand in California? How do you put a hospice in a tire store in California? That all had to be vetted through licensure and through certification and accreditation.
Speaker 2: I was speechless. I was like, I love her. I don't know who she is, but I love her. And she's so matter of fact. She's like no, but actually, like why.
Speaker 3: How well It's like the old Arrest of Development clip. There's always money in the banana stand, there's always a hospice in the burrito stand. And the crazy partlanda and you know this, like California is so insane. The fraud has been so rampant for so long. Yet rather than be like, hey, maybe we have a problem. The lady who was the controller aka and the person who was in charge of making sure the money wents to the right place, is she's running for governor.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: No, it's like they're not like, maybe maybe we should take a look at ourselves, Like now we're doubling down. California the gift that keeps on giving to every show across this great land.
Speaker 2: It's so true. And I think the scary part and this is something that you know, I mean, if you guys don't know this. Eric Agers he is the guy when it comes to election fraud. He knows so much about it. And what we saw yesterday with the Virginia redistricting vote, and we'll just start with the simple fact that you had to vote yes right to vote no, and you had to vote no to vote yes, and all these like little confusing, nuanced ways, so that the voter who's trying to get to a poll, maybe before they get their kids, after they get their kids to school, before they go to work, after work, before the poll school, who knows what your schedule is, right, We're all running around. But it was so confusing and when they weren't sure if they were going to make it or not, because around seven o'clock it was fifty two percent to forty eight percent now favor in reprob to keep that representation. Suddenly miraculously the mail in balloced baby coming in for the home stretch.
Speaker 3: Well, and the worst part this is like and this is legalized election fraud basically because it's the same thing that happened in California. But this is it passed basically like with fifty one percent, and so now with fifty one percent of people basically voting favorless redistricting, Republican representation is going to drop by like forty percent. So with that question, it is you know, it is the kind of kind of shunning and silencing of political voices that only groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center would be proud of these days, you know, I mean, it's like.
Speaker 2: Hash ftel is ated today, boy, you and not having it. He I was like, oh, eight am here we are, yes, ready for the day. I mean, just angry and like I loved. You know, I'm not a big fan of Todd Blanche, but I did like when he said somebody asked, well, this alleged fraud, but he goes, no, no, this is a federal indictment. It's not alleged. Did you want to continue with your fraudulentity based.
Speaker 3: Question if if it's alleged, it's alleged by the grand jury who voted on it after facts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I do have one positive note for our friends in Virginia, and it's I think it's a big one. You know, there's an old expression some of you may know it. It's called no taxation without representation. So I'm feeling like, you just hold one of those dollars, ladies and gentlemen. You don't need to be paying that you're not being represented. These are not your people. That's a good fight.
Speaker 3: It's it's I mean, we sort of joke about the Southern Poverty Los Center because you know what they've been doing as far as like paying Nazis so that they can then fight Nazis is insane, but literally, I mean, what California now Virginia have done to disenfranchise the voices of people who happen to represent the Republican Party is like if they were an ethnic group then it would be illegal, right, I mean, this is literally why they have like the civil rights provisions and Eric Holder did all these things to try to keep this from happening to certain groups. But now they're of bragging and aggressively doing it to protect Democrats at the expensive Republicans. It's insane, but it just speaks to the hypocrisy that some people are clearly quite comfortable with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think I would say to one final point to that is they're not even protecting Democrats. They're furthering Democrats. They're puting a narrative. They're not protecting anybody. Republicans could give a shit less about them because we know if elections were fair, they would lose. And that's what's going on in California. That's why we have hospices and Burrito.
Speaker 3: Stands well, and to be honest, that's why we need the Save America Act.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So maybe we get to that clip now because you've got Mike Lee talking about the importance of that, and I know he's a friend of yours and you said he was told Linda that the effort to pass the Save America Act as a charade. Is that right?
Speaker 2: That's right? So somebody, so we'll just start out. We've got John fun and I use the word leader very loosely around him because he is the biggest rhino piece of shit. And unfortunately he's our leader. Right, he's in McConnell's back pocket. He's been there a long time. It's getting smelly and cold back there, and so he's angry, right, he wants to get out. He wants to be his own man. So he's going to take a stand against the American people, which is never a good idea. Mike Lee, on the other hand, is literally like the lone ranger every day on the Senate floor, like eighty four percent of Americans, Democrats, Republicans, independents want this past. Let's do it. So somebody decided to talk trash about Mike Lee and say that the only reason that he's doing this is performance. It's all a charade. This is just for me to get clicks. And I'm like, you're joking, right, This guy literally through the Easter holiday stayed in DC. He wasn't in Walt disney World like Lindsay Graham. He wasn't at a resort with you know, the likes of the late night television hosts. No, he was on the Senate floor defending you. So this next clip is Mike Lee pissed off. I just want to let you know. This is him very angry, and he's rightfully angry, but he's still the most polite person on the planet.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm not smiling. Go ahead, I'm not smiling because of Mike Lely being pissed off. I'm just smiling at the idea of Lindsay Graham being a Disney World and I can't.
Speaker 2: Help Oh my god, I'm walking around with the bubble.
Speaker 3: Wants show keep going, right, here's Michael, please stop totally.
Speaker 8: One of my colleagues called the effort to pass the Save America Act in the Senate a charade. Well, my guess is that whoever said that but didn't have the guts to put their name to it is somebody who's a co sponsor of the Save America Act who openly actively tells his constituents that he's a co sponsor of the Save America Act and maybe even tells donors that in order to raise funds. Regardless, this isn't going away. I'm not going away. This thing's not a charade, and I'm deubling down on this. I'm gonna worked twice as hard just because you said that.
Speaker 3: Whoever you are, By the way, when you go to Disney World, you know what you have to do, show a dang ID, and they like capt your eyes, they do all kinds of stuff. So it's literally the idea that we wouldn't have to show ID. This is a big deal in California also, right, this is one thing that people are kind of clinging to you no matter who wins the gubernatorial primary. So states are taking matters into their own hands because the Senate, as you noted, is just so bankrupt and broken. But I do think like on its merits, the idea of having to show ID is something that, as Napoleon shows, people are in favor of. And I think you could just require ID, require proof clizenship, and have regular maintenance of the voter roles. It would do so much for this country's elections, and no one seems to want to do it. It's I don't understand, right.
Speaker 2: So what does that tell you? I was just talking about this the other day. What does it tell you when we have a Republican led House, Senate Executive Branch and we can't get the president's agenda pass, when they do pro form of voting to stop the acceleration of his candidates. What's happening? What don't they want to happen? I have my suspicions. I'll let you go first.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I literally, look, I'm not smart enough to know this. Like, I seriously don't understand it. You please use small, you know, comprehendible words to explain it to me. Because my feeling.
Speaker 2: Is that the rhinos inside of our Senate and inside of the House, all those assholes who voted to keep the Haitians here, people like Lawlor, people like Fitzpatrick, you know in the House, you know Maria salas are. These are terrible human beings. They ran on Republican principles and now they live in the bask and glow of their Democrat friends. Yes we want the Haitians, Yes we love amnesty. Yes, more special interests. And why because some lobbyist asshole is in the hallway with their paycheck, and the same thing goes for the Senate. You see, they've been there too long, they have too many friends, whether it's mccowski, Collins, Dude Tillis, McConnell, they've been there too long. You go back and you look at footage of Susan Collins when she first ran for office, and don't get me wrong, I know she's in the up and main. Those people are nuts. I mean, these people are walking around blue hair, purple hair, Birkenstock's moccasins, talking about Okay, you know, the rest of us have to work. You have a nice day, right Susan Collins when she Wren said I'm only going to do this for one or two terms. Meanwhile, thirty years later, you've been there a minute. It's time to go, Susan.
Speaker 3: Okay. So so like I'm willing to concede and accept the idea that when you're there in Washington c for too long. As Peter Schwizer likes to say that cesspool becomes a hot tub and yeah, he's way too comfortable. So what's the lobbyist motivation for one to keep this from happening.
Speaker 2: So what happens is the lobbyists go in and they say, hey, if you're willing to vote yes on the Dignidad Act, or if you're willing to hold the line and make sure that Save Act doesn't get passed, we've got a really nice, cushy position on the XYZ Committee where you'll be able to find out what's going to happen in the stock market, and you'll be able to buy XYZ stock and you'll be able to go to x y Z party. Oh, by the way, we've got this beautiful jukebox, Lamborghini, house, rental property, Airbnb. I mean, it goes on.
Speaker 3: You just get like plugged into the matrix. Basically disgusting.
Speaker 2: And honestly, you and I both know people inside of Congress, good people who go in and they're like, I'm going to change it. I'm going to be the one. I'm like, right on, brother. Six months later they're deep in the shit. You know, Brandon gill now out of Texas. God bless that kid. You know, he's like thirty five years old, young, two little babies, like doing his thing, and I mean he is at it. He is not there, He is not for a popularity contest.
Speaker 3: I love that kid, dude, check it out. So a friend of mine is actually running for the seat of Congress in my area in North Florida. Oh no, he's a purple heart veteran. He lost the leg in Iraq, and he gave me a stat the other day. His name is Luke Murphy. He's a really, really good dude. But he said that Congress used to be and to the point, Congress used to be represented by sixty percent of people who'd been in active combat, right, so like veterans of active combat, and now it's less than sixteen percent. And the idea is is that so people used to go like, look, we're going to fight for what's in the best interest of this country, right, we send the best of us to represent the rest of us. And we stop doing that, And so now people aren't really about the one common goal. It's about their own personal interest. So that would kind of check out with what you're saying. But it is the whole Save America Act. The fact that we can't it's just common sense. Eighty percent of people do it. It's insane. But there's clearly something else happening. And I think you know, I'm gonna keep looking to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. I'm actually super I'm super frustrated with all of it. And then we have a couple of clips today We're going to show you two of our favorite idiots in the Senate. We've got Coons, Cucko Coons. And then we've got Pocahontas who decided she was going to take a stab at Kevin mooresh yesterday, who we're hoping will be the next bed chair. And full disclosure, I mean I know him superficially, right, Like I know the headlines about him. I know a little bit about him because I happened to have worked in Olm Wall Street for a number of years. But I know Jerome Powell, and I know that I've had enough of Jerome Paw, you know what I mean. Like, I'm good. I had Green Span, I had Bernank you suck next please, And they were trying to drag Did you see the testimony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy. Let's go.
Speaker 2: So here's here's Warren and worsh really funny stuff. In our meeting, you said it's independent because you're a quote a tough guy. Those were your words, tough guy. And you will be able to stand up to President Trice A. Trump.
Speaker 4: So let's try it again.
Speaker 2: Name one aspect of President Trump's economic agenda with which.
Speaker 4: You disagree, Well, Senator, the Federal Reserve in recent years has wandered outside of its remit, wandered into that's not something Donald Trump on if I'm confirmed.
Speaker 2: Just one, just one little place where you disagree with Donald, I do.
Speaker 4: Have a disagreement, actually, Senator, with the President. I think even this morning he said that he thought I was out of central casting. I think central casting. I'd look older, grayer, and maybe show up here with a cigar of sorts.
Speaker 2: Quite a door hor But you know, we need We'll stop it there. I don't need to hear the rest of Warren. I really don't at any given time. But he's so funny, right Like, she gets so mad when he says, actually, I do have a disagreement. You see her face, She's like, oh shit, right here for an answer.
Speaker 3: You know what she reminded me of just watching that clip. Do you remember the old Married with Children episodes? And they would like they would make fun of Marcy the neighbor. She kind of look like a chicken, you know, like a head Bobbin like, that's total Elizabeth Warren energy. Right. Their apologies for people who didn't see that show they're younger, But no, I like it. I mean, at the bottom line is to wash his point. Where's the where's the line against lower interest rates?
Speaker 2: I mean, why are you so mad?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think the other thing you could have been like, well, I've seen some of Donald Trump's plans for the renovation of the Federal Building. I think I think it's bathroom to course a little ghost actually.
Speaker 2: Can we I'm not a fan of gold.
Speaker 3: Too much, too much gold? Right, which would be silver?
Speaker 2: I love silver? Like the Graham my air moving on, I'm so silly and I'm look, he's so calm, yeah, which I kind of love. And she's literally He could have come back and said, well, Elizabeth, what do you disagree with with the pharmaceutical companies? Name one thing that you don't like. Was it that they didn't give you enough for your new remodel? Was that what you're mad about? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I will say this, I don't know him at all. You said you know him superficially, But everything I hear is that he is an operator and no, yeah, and he will get it done. Yeah, he's on it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who's an artificial intelligence PhD expert, and I always say to him, you know, I always say I hate everybody equally. He actually does because he's totally binary. It's just numbers. He's like, no, that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: I think the term you're looking for land is autistic.
Speaker 2: But okay, let's go to this is another juche bag, all right, So Senator KU's he decides to try to hold his feet to the fire today. This was a secretary bessent this morning before the committee, and he put forth some DNC talking point and best it wasn't having any piece. Did you see this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So good, priceless, any brief idea why it's a good idea to relieve sanctions on Iranian and Russian oil?
Speaker 6: Good with pleasure of Senator.
Speaker 10: The fourteen billion dollar is a myth and unfortunately a DNC talking point that I had been subjected to many times. If anyone would like to show me where that fourteen billion come from, I look.
Speaker 9: Forward to an exchange of DTAs on that, mister.
Speaker 6: Second, an exchange in a very public forum.
Speaker 9: I'm not the DNC, I'm the Senator from Delaware.
Speaker 10: Well, I on every talk show and every senator seems.
Speaker 9: To have you disagree that Iran has received significant additional revenue from their sales of oil because of sanctions.
Speaker 6: I couldn't disagree more.
Speaker 9: Okay, But do you disagree that Russia has received significant additional revenue from the sanctions relief?
Speaker 6: I couldn't disagree more. Okay?
Speaker 9: Why did you relieve the sanctions against Russia in Irani?
Speaker 10: And well, think of it this way, sir. There's the straight up hoemous familiar with it. There there is oil to the left and to the right. There is to the right that Treasury was able to they just as you are concerned about gasoline prices for the American consumer and for our Asian allies, as are we we Treasury was able to create they have more than two hundred and fifty million barrels on the water. And the way to think about this is as they came in today, the oil prices are at one hundred dollars. If we had not done that sanctions, really they might have been at one fifty.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting is this same senator didn't have shit to say when Barack Obama was like, yes, more money to Palestine, more money to Hesba Llah. Let's send some palettes over to Iran. We had no issues with that, but this guy lives sanctions so that we can help our allies in the region. Because if you understand geography, if you understand who is actually the recipient the consumer of set oil, this would make sense to you, right.
Speaker 3: The only quotable line from True Detective Season two to me was when Colin Farrell was talking to his lawyers trying to pay her in cash and she's like, what are you doing? He goes, what do you like paying taxes? So like to me, Scott Beston's point is like, do you like paying five seventy five for diesel at the pump bro Also, Senator koons that exchange was so catty and only one of you was gay, Like, it's like it's like queer eye for the oil guy over there. Come on, man, like, if you're gonna be I'm the senator from Delaware number one, conduct yourself with the severity you're expecting to be addressed. Secondly, I think that's exactly what's wrong with Washington. C Scott Beson's like, no, let's have an we're talking, We're talking now, and he's like, though, we'll talk about it privately, because all he did have, ironically, was the talking point. He didn't have the details. He didn't have the specifics. Scott Besson's like, so fun fact that's they came across my desk. We can talk about it in detail and length if you'd like to. Senator Koon's obviously not so interested in that exchange.
Speaker 2: And you know what's funny, So Scott Bessett has an interesting, like I would call it, like an odd pentameter of talking right him and RFK, despite the fact that RFK actually has an affliction, they have a weird measured way of speaking. So what I what irritates me is that if you are a sitting senator and you've been at the Dais enough times and you've had these people in for testimony, you know that they're in the middle of a sentence, there's no reason for you to interrupt with your little tidbits like I'm a senator, yeah, I'm a left in the right, just shut up for a minute.
Speaker 3: Well and hear you. Well, here's the point is that he's not actually interested in having discussion. And this is just like, you know, like a twenty twenty six. I hate it here. He's not trying to govern. He's just trying to get a clip for a social media feed. And you know that, and that's what the committity aarians are all about, and that's why they're trying to elevate these people. That's why they like AOC And this is like not something, it's not a secret, Like, no, we need someone who can go back and forth to get a clip to go viral, just to kind of keep the energy in the attention economy that we all sort of live in. But he wasn't actually interested in answering and finding out why sanctions really occurred and an if we provide an act information about it, just trying to get a clip, which obviously hooked Linda McLoughlin.
Speaker 6: It works.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn it coons. He's not of a bitch. But honestly, you know, I look at Bessett and he's like, well, so yeah, you know how it's one hundred dollars right now, like it wouldn't be, so you're welcome. You can say thank you now like that, that to me is like his shining moment, and he is as well, very calm he's like, I could not disagree more. You literally are so wrong. Yes, this makes sense, and here's why it makes sense. And the issue and this is what troubles me and then we'll move on, is this is the continuing idea that when it is a Democrat president, then we're fine. If you go back and you play all these assholes during Biden, during Obama, douring Clinton, which is another problem because they've been there for everybody, right, these career senators, they've been there through all of them. They don't want the guard to change. And now we have Trump in there who's just like, shut up, you're moro on Like, you know, people hate that he's crass. I love it. I love that you just say it out loud. Just say it out loud. The only thing I wish she would it was.
Speaker 3: Right now about thousand percent, but I would just say this. You know, the one thing about Donald Trump is like whether it's best and at whether it's worshed. I think he does put like legit people on the things. It's not like we got to listen to It's not like John Kerry talking to us about climate change or something. Right, I'm saying, oh my god's the real guy.
Speaker 2: And to that point, this is a guy who's run so many businesses. When they came out at him in his first term and they were like, oh, you had bankruptcies. Well, I hope he had bankruptcies. He ran hundreds of businesses, He had hotels, he had casinos. Things happen. If you haven't experienced loss, then you haven't learned anything, which means you can't run your next business. Part of running a business and being an operator an entrepreneur is screwing up and then going oh shit, yeah, okay, I won't do that again, and then you learn from it. These assholes haven't done shit. If you ask any of them what they have done. They're are passing legislation, they're working. They're not home in the community parks, plant trees. Give me a break.
Speaker 3: So speaking of that, how about it for our next clip, we listened to someone who has done things and as like real world business experience, but yet somehow has translated that business experience into them being expert on things other than like computers and chips. He's now talking to us about farmland and biometrics and all kinds of things. Let me tell you what I don't trust is Bill Gates to do anything, And here he is trying to tell us about like the necessity of compressing and bringing all of our data into one single place, which presumably he'll have access to.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, here he is.
Speaker 11: Another place that India leads. But there's a lot more that all of you can be involved in driving forward. Is this digital public infrastructure. You know, no country's more to take government benefits and get them out efficiently and effectively to their citizens than India. You know, you would have expected rich countries or others to do that, but in fact.
Speaker 3: They did not.
Speaker 11: And so that basic structure that starts with identity and bank accounts and payments is just foundational. And as part of this visit, I'm now seeing how that foundation is being built out, built out in agriculture with profiles of farmers to understand what they need and give them advice, built out with health records so that we can help people not only with infectious diseases, but the challenge that's coming in the future with the growth of the noncommunicable diseases being a huge thing, and that digital public infrastructure will help us with these claimate problems. I was in Odisha yesterday, And what they showed is that they've registered the farmers and registered what type of crops they grow and what land they own. They literally have a control center. You know, when you walk in, you think, wow, this is agriculture. But you know you've got a command center and maps and people doing queries and sending out messages and so that all starts, you know, with an Adhar identity listing those farmers, getting the information, making sure it's up to date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Baltimore.
Speaker 3: It sounds like centralized planning. Are we sure he was in India or maybe China?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean? And the reality is when you know he has the agenda where he wants to kind of farm grown meat, have people eat bugs, try to like steer everyone towards a certain type of way of living. You know, my colleague Seamus Bruner wrote a great book called Control of Guards. He gets into Bill Gates and his incredibly creepy vision for what the future should look like and how we should I just opt in. Uh it's anytime I start hearing him Bill Gates talk about things like that, I get incredibly worried. I will say I'm a little bit of hypocrite. On this though, Like I don't like any of it, but if it will let me skip a line at an airport or Disney World, you can totally have my biometrics, Like have it, dude, Like.
Speaker 2: So in fairness, I am also a clear member and I will let them scan my eyeball light it up.
Speaker 3: But it's worth it because those same eyes you just steered into my soul. I can then look at other people like I'm so much better than you when I walk past you in the yeah over.
Speaker 2: There, But I mean, for what right, it's so stupid, Like I honestly, Bill Gates to me is one of the worst people that has ever lived. And in my show yesterday, and this is very extreme, so please and I speak for myself and not Eric Agers. I mean I really do think like he is a disciple of Satan. This guy is evil to the core. He will vaccinate on the human person, even just to test it. We look what he did in India before and all these people died from these trial vaccines and him and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation before he left her. Because all that shit came out in the Epstein files and it's like, guys, Bill Gates is not somebody we can trust. You want to put a bar code in my arm so you can scan it? No, thank you?
Speaker 3: No, how about He's like, yeah, I'm surprised the rich countries haven't done this. Yeah, I wonder why, Bill, because the poor ones are the ones gonna let you do it.
Speaker 2: That's see, that is so well said the idea. It's kind of like that Joe Biden's statement where he says, like, these poor kids are just as good as the white kids. What you're so racist? You are the problem. And Bill Gates is the same way. He's like, I can't believe other countries haven't done this. I'm like, yeah, because we're smart and we know that whatever amount of money you've just given to the Indian government to allow them to allow you in there and do this with them, you what do you We're going to help out the farmers. What do you know about farm and Bill check, get out of your loafers for a minute. Show me what you can plant?
Speaker 3: Can freaking break? He wants to eat bugs, that's all you know?
Speaker 2: God, you know what, go into pesticide, you asshole. All right, here's my update of the week. It's our alien update. So obviously now the FBI is involved, James Comer is involved. We've got FBI investigations, we've got House Oversight Committee investigations. Every single show is talking about it everywhere. Fun fact, we've been talking about it before it was cool. So I feel kind of happy about that little snooty not sad to say it, just saying out loud. But there's this one girl who died in twenty twenty two, Amy Skridge, and so now we're getting all this video that I have never seen before.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you have, no, I haven't, but it's very much like if you know you're looking for and it's a weird thing to say, but if you think you've identified a pattern of a serial killer and then you start finding other bodies seriously that like, no, this fits the pattern, and you kind of look back and like what, here's more people who have been affiliated with this genre of study. Yeah, also died under mysterious circumstances. It's incredibly troubling.
Speaker 2: So this is Amy Scridge. We've got two clips of her. I just want to preface a little bit of a disclaimer. If you are listening to your car, you know we're allowed to have a little potty mouth on this show, but she goes full f bomb in this. So just want to preview this for everybody. But this is our talking about two things. One is the fact that she is not suicidal and she's afraid for her life. And then the other one is what she's discovered and why she thinks that's why they're going to try and hurt her. So here's cut one.
Speaker 12: It's been independently discovered four other times. He said it has been He said it has been suppressed every single fucking time. And he said, I don't think they're going to suppress it this time. He said, I think you're in the clear. He said, they obviously know about you because I've had multiple both protective and threatening interactions with various agency affiliations whatever. He was like, if if you haven't had a US government agent come to you and say stop, shut the stop, shut the fuck up, if that hasn't happened, they're gonna let you do it. They're waiting. They're like, there are SSP motherfuckers that are fucking twiddling their thumbs, like is Amy not gonna publish soon?
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 12: We've been influencing this bitch forever, doesn't she know we want her to publish Jesus Like, there's multiple people doing that right now. And on the other side of the fence, there's multiple parties looking at each other like, didn't we tell this bitch three years ago that we kill people for this? Is she not listening? What is she doing? She's still doing it what we told her we were gonna kill her three years ago. So I have these two like, I have these two different scenarios floating constantly in my life where I have people being like, do it, do it, do it, You're the one.
Speaker 6: Do it.
Speaker 12: And then I have multiple people people being like they're gonna kill you. Don't do it, They're gonna kill you.
Speaker 2: It's so sad.
Speaker 3: It's it's sad, you know. I don't know. I still don't know what to make of this story. It's so bizarre. But I do think that you and I were texting this week. The fact that the House Oversight Committee is looking into it is I think a very positive thing. But I'll ask you, I think you're probably you're definitely more well informed than I am. I think you're also probably more cynical than I am. You heard Mike Lee, you know, kind of push back, and they did the attempt to pass the Save America Acts as a charade. Do you think these investigations are legitimate or do you think that these are also just kind of for show, taking advantage of with wellspring of public interest online.
Speaker 2: So I think it is one hundred percent for show. I think it's all bullshit. It's like what I always say, nobody ever goes to jail. So stop wasting my taxpayer dollars, rightop having committee hearings, Stop doing investigations un TILSA like Bill Clinton is walking around, Hillary Clinton is walking around. I'm good, I'm done. You know, it's enough. We can't get people out of our that say they want to kill people, and they're sending illegal you know, ballistic missile components from California as of yesterday. They're like, yeah, we have to look at her green card. I'm like, I'm sorry, what get her, take her and let her go back to wherever. Anyways, I digress. But the whole concept here is that our government is never able to wrap their head around. We just need to get to the bottom and then we need to have an action item. There's no action item. It's a litt talking This second clip of Amy Askridge is really wild. I just want to preface this. I have never heard this in my life. I heard it for the first time today prepping to do this segment. I don't know if you've heard it.
Speaker 11: Yet, but I have it.
Speaker 3: It's something I was unprepared for.
Speaker 2: I'll say that, totally unprepared for. So if you haven't heard this yet, buckle up.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 12: So the alter terrestrials, I'll just tell you the alter terrestrials. I think have you heard of the P fifty two's and the P forty sevens? Do you know what that is? They're us from the future. They're from here, they are you, they are me, They're from here from the future. P forty seven is present plus forty seven thousand years. P fifty two is present plus fifty two thousand years. And basically there's a calamity, right, so there's like a apocalypse scenario in the near future. It wipes out most of like everything man, and there's the ones that go underground and survive, right, and then there's the ones that somehow stay on the surface and miraculously don't die.
Speaker 3: I got nothing, I'm like, so let me, let's I think this might be our last clip for the day, So let me add on a positive note. I'm gonna be optimistic about this. And here's what I'm saying, dude, if it's if the P forty five's or US plus forty five thousand years, guys, we made it all right. We're good, Like society is still around forty five thousand years from now, we are all right and whatever happens, you know, so good news is let's assume she's telling the truth. Although she does seem a little casual with her fork and like she's eating dinner while she's describing like the next forty five thousand years of humanity. But I think you know, now it's a good time to start applying the filter. Like COVID kind of snuck up on us, and then you had to kind of quickly in real time be like, Okay, who do I want to have in my so called bubble?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: And it was easy, like if you're someone that drives in their car by themselves with a mask on, like you don't qualify. But now we can be like, okay, if we have four years, if we have four years to start figuring out when this calamity occurs, who do we want to be underground with then that's you know, we can make informed decisions and not kind of have the fever dream craziness that happened to us in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So for those of you who are listening, she shows a chart there and she's talking about the global event that happens in twenty thirty, which if you're somebody who follows the WEF or the twenty thirty Global Allegiance Party, these are all people that are saying that we need population control and they subscribe to like the Soroses and the Bill Gates is of the World. But she literally is sitting in like a tank top on some kind of zoom call, having this sort of very strange conversation to you know, us regular folks, and she got a fourth in her hand, like she's like munch munch, forty thousand years in the future, Munch munch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bitch, I'm like, so in the globe when the global calamity curs, hang on this, he's a little bit of salt. But when this happens, then you know, by.
Speaker 2: Today it's different, like what is happening. But I have to say that level of calmness, the fact that she was just this scientist in Huntsville, Alabama, running a small shop with her dad. And they've since gotten comment from her dad as they're investigating this, Who's like, you know, people just die, just leave it. And I'm like, I don't know if i'd be like that that was my kid, I don't know. But you know, her father is also in this world, right, like, this is his space, this is where he lives, this is his business. So I don't know what that guy knows and doesn't know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know why you so devalue my family and my role as a father that you continue to make me comment publicly on this story. Linda, right, But I do want to say that in April twenty twenty six, both Linda and I are of sound mind and body and choose to live. Yes, we are.
Speaker 2: We are, We are alived, we'd like to stay alive, and we are not suicidal in any way, shape or form. And we are covering this because it's weird as shit and we think you would be interested in it. So I want to thank you for listening today. This is Sound Bites episode three. We're having a lot of fun. He is Eric Eggers, I am Linda McLaughlin Rogue recap dot Com, at Rogue Recap at Lindamick and at Eric Underscore Eggers.
Speaker 3: Am I right, you got it? What a pro.
Speaker 2: We'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining we hope