Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Scrubbing in.
Speaker 2: So today I can't remember what were the parts of the book that we were sister, I.
Speaker 1: Think we're starting on demons, going to imagine. Yeah, okay, that's right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just kidding. Tanya isn't gay, Tanya is cool? Is this?
Speaker 1: She is the coolest, the coolest girl in the world.
Speaker 2: Well, you knew you were engaged when we recorded the whole cool segment. I did.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: You had to keep it shut though, trickery, dickery doc. I don't even know where to begin, because we did the four podcast and I was so proud of everyone that we kept it that no one let it slip anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting. So everything happened Sunday night. Yeah, and so I was like, oh, it's great, I'm gonna go win, I'm gonna do the show and share. I'm gonna do the podcast and share it. But by the time we got home Sunday night, we were like in such a like days. It was so crazy. I was and I wanted to give it its proper like, you know, attention, attention, and we were not We didn't have any photos back, and so I was like, Okay, I'm just gonna sit on this and give it a beat and collect myself because I also didn't sleep, didn't eat, couldn't stop crying. So it was just like a lot of emotions, and so I needed like a couple of days to just like sit on it.
Speaker 2: I think that was really special. I think I think what we expected of you, and I think even what you expected of yourself, that it would be an instant post, like you get engaged and it goes out to the world. Yeah, so I liked that it was kind of y'all's for a little bit where you kind of got to process it and think about it and soak it in without feeling like I gotta get up. But I know it killed you kill me.
Speaker 1: But what's so crazy is my phone was in that locker room the whole night. I didn't have my phone for like four hours, Like.
Speaker 2: Who am I? Well, yeah, I think you were in a full state of shock.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was in a state of shock. I didn't know where I was, Like my I don't know where my purse is, I don't know where anything is. Around seven o'clock. I was like, I think it's closing. I got to kill get my stuff. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Where do you want to begin on this journey?
Speaker 1: You little trickery, Dickery, mcdockerson. All my friends were in on.
Speaker 2: This, A lot of nick names there.
Speaker 1: All my friends were in on this. Yes, that was one of my favorite things. After it all went down, was kind of hearing like the lead up and the build up and like the behind the scenes of it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a group chat called not Tea because we were so scared that we were going to accidentally text her and get it confused with like other group chats. But it started around the same time You and I went to dinner that night. Remember, like a couple of weeks ago, you and I went to dinner and.
Speaker 1: I asked you flat out, I said, has Robbie approached you or asked you anything about a proposal? And Becca goes no.
Speaker 2: I was like, ugh, I was concerned with how easily I lied to her face. It was a little bit concerning for me, but it was so fun because he had texted us like I literally think it was that day and he said, do you care if I read this no friends and soon to be family. I'm very excited to tell you that I am planning to propose to Tanya the weekend of September eighth, so either that Friday, Saturday or Sunday, and wanted you guys to all be there and be a part of it if possible. Details are being worked out, but wanted to check your availability first and talked about like what is going to be followed by a mini champagne celebration, and he's like, love you all and so excited. It goes without saying this is a surprise, so please do not take her off, even though she knows it's coming any day now. So in this chat, it was me, Paulina, Sophia and Brad and Raquel and Robbie. Yeah, and it was just so fun, like trying to coordinate. You had the Jonas Brothers concert, yes, so it was possibly going to be on that Saturday, and we're going to like.
Speaker 1: We were going to go to the show. I'm very glad that plan did not go as planned.
Speaker 2: And it was just really fun, Like you could tell Robbie was just like so excited and wanted it to be perfect and wanted everyone to be there and wanted it to be what you would want, and it was just it was really sweet, like being a part of something that he was like leading and so excited about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there was well, I don't know, I'll give a cliff notes version of kind of how he did it, but basically what he did was he booked a uh.
Speaker 4: Podcast, need to do a cliff notes version, Yeah, we have all the time.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for them.
Speaker 1: So he booked as a couple's massage, which we do from time to time. So that wasn't weird in hindsight. It was weird because we had the kids that weekend and he was like, they have some school thing that they have to do with my parents have to interview them, so they're gonna be at my parents' house for an hour. So and I was like, that was a little bit weird, but I didn't think anything of it. Now, in hindsight, I was like, that was really weird. But so we did the couple's massage. We go to the front desk, we check in and the woman's like, I'm so sorry. Our couple's room is like I don't know what she said under construction or water damage or something, so you guys have to go in separate rooms. And I was like, whatever, it's fine. I was really tired from the Jonas brother show. So the night after the day after the Jones Brother Show, had slept maybe five hours, so I was so tired after my brisk so I was just really kind of out of it. So I go into my couple to my you know, to my massage, and I get out of the and the messeuse. The woman hands me a handwritten letter from Robbie, and the handwritten note says, my angel, it's.
Speaker 5: Been a long journey to get here, but we're finally here and your dress, shoes, and makeup are waiting for you in the locker room. Please take your time getting ready and meet me outside on the terrace. So at that point I knew, and it was like the craziest feeling of emotion because.
Speaker 1: I'm like with this miss Susan.
Speaker 2: I just like look at her and I was like, I'm getting engaged. She's like, do you want champagne?
Speaker 1: I was like, no, no, I just want to like get out there, and she started crying too. She started crying, yeah, And so I went in there and I like opened my locker and the dress that he had like picked out was this dress that I bought. I bought it like specifically for like engagement stuff like I want. It was like going to be an engagement dress like for a party or photos or something, and he remembered he like clocked it, I guess, and remembered that dress. So that was hanging in there, and then a pair of shoes that I hate, which is fine, and like like a nude thong, a nude bra, my pasties, and like a bag of makeup. Yeah yeah, And so I was like, oh my gosh, okay, so I'm gonna trying. I was like, oh my gosh, this is really happening. So I wanted to like do my makeup and stuff, but that couldn't stop crying, Like I was just bawling hysterically. So I was like, I'm just going to forego the makeup. It's just gonna, you know, come off. And I can't even stop crying to do it. So I was like, Okay, I'm gonna take a shower, get all the oils off me, put my clothes on, just like get out there. And then I was like I wanted to text all my friends, but I was like, it's gonna take too long, and I just want to go get engaged. I was like, I'll text them after. So I put it on and I walk out to the terrace and he's in like this little suit and he's standing there, and then just lost it again, like I think I just cried the entire time. I didn't stop. And then I walked up to him and he actually recorded the whole thing on his phone right there, and so I actually looked back and it was four and a half minutes of talking before he actually got down on the knee, which it did feel like.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, when this is coming to the point matter. He had invisible string playing on loop in the background, like a piano or violin version. I'm not sure that was Becca's duty. And then he asked me to marry him, and I was still bawling, and then the kids came running out, Sonny came running out. We all hugged for a minute, and then everybody else came out. It was so it was the most craziest feeling, Like you you imagine that feeling your whole life, and then when it happens, it's like even crazier than you pictured it. It was like so crazy. And then everybody was.
Speaker 2: There and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like my family, his family, my best best friends. My parents are in Europe, so they were on FaceTime and it was like really weird because you want to hug everybody at the same time, but like you, I can't. And then it was like one hundred and ten degrees and I was like dripping sweat and like there's a photographer taking pictures and I was like, I look so ugly right now. My eyes were like bloodshot and like dripping sweat and crying. It was like so it was so overwhelming. I can't even in the best way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I felt that. I was like I just know her brain is like just going so fast right now processing everything. But like the moment you got the letter, well really from the moment your massage got cut short.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like, yeah, yeah, forgot that. She was like, I'm so sorry. I don't remember what time. I think it's she cut it fifteen minutes short or something. She's like, I have to finish, you know, we're finishing early. And I was like, what the hell is going on in this place? The room's broken, My massage is getting cut. I was like, they better got charges for this. Like I literally was like, this is so weird. But then once I got the no, I like knew, yeah yeah, it was like not even a question.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you mentioned this, but the Maybourne where you all went to get the massage, is a very significant place for you.
Speaker 1: Actually, that courtyard at the Mayborn is where I used to go. And this is what's even crazier. After we got engaged, Raquel was there and she got walked up to us and she was like, I'll never forget ten years ago, Tanya and I used to comb to this courtyard, sit at that fountain and we would pray for her husband, like we would pray for you, and like all this stuff. And this is the exact same courtyard that Robbie parks in every day to go to work. So we were in this courtyard passing each other for years before we ever met, And so this courtyard's really sentimental to us, just like as a couple, we'd go there and we just kind of like it's like our invisible string. Yeah yeah, wow, yeah, I mean it was perfect. And then after all that, we went downstairs and had like a champagne toast and like some light bits, delicious light bites. I gotta set. But I just started pounding champagne like I was like pounding champagne on an empty stomach too. Yeah, so I was feeling loose.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you were like exhausted from the night before, and then your adrenaline was like through the room.
Speaker 1: Pumping and then champagne. Lots of it, lots of it, lots of it. It was just the best day I could not have. It could not have been more beautiful or more special. It was a perfect day.
Speaker 2: It was worth the way.
Speaker 1: I didn't want it to end.
Speaker 4: Every time. The note gets me every time. Do you have plans for that note? Will that be in a frame somewhere? Will that be at a special place?
Speaker 1: So actually, because I had I didn't even know, like I had like a bag somewhere, so I threw it in the bag. It got wrinkly, so I know, I put it under like two heavy books to kind of straighten it out. But I do want to frame it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, that one gets me every time, me too. It's such a classy move. Like when I proposed I wanted my surprise to be when I dropped to the knee. It's thoughtful and thought out to give you, to let you know and have you have kind of your moment by yourself and then be meeting you. It's it's really a cool way to do it.
Speaker 3: And every woman I've spoken to said they would have preferred that, you know, like I wish I had time to like get dressed, Yeah, yeah, prepare myself mentally.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking had he done it, I was literally wearing like a modern woman tank top and sweatpants and tennis shoes. So had he not brought an outfit for me, I would have it would have been a very different Uh look, what.
Speaker 4: Did you think she handed you the envelope.
Speaker 1: It was like, I'm sorry because like the SPA sucks and like this on us or whatever. He yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't really think anything. But once I saw his handwriting and like I read the first sentence, I knew, yeah, it was crazy. And then the thing is like, obviously didn't know any of anybody, any of you were there. And Becca made me this video. It's a four minute video and it's kind of the behind the scenes of uh, what was going on when I was like getting a massage, and I didn't realize Robbie didn't get one. He just like left and started gathering everybody and everything. And so she has like video of like Paulina texting the SPA girl in there. She's like she's in the shower, and she's like she's in the shower, you know, and everyone's like she's in the shower. Everyone's like freaking out, and Brad was like, all I wanted to tell her last night when we were at the Jonas Brothers was you're getting engaged tomorrow. And actually, when we were after the Jonahs brother show, me, Brad, Sophia and Paulina went backstage to not really backstage a daughter standing it was like whatever in their party and Kevin Jonas was like, where's the hubby? When are you guys getting engaged? And I was like, oh, you know, I don't know, and they said that they were all like dying laughing because they all knew it was happening.
Speaker 2: The next day, Oh yeah, we got quotes in the group chat. Brad's like Kevin Jonas asked when's the ring coming and then quotes Tanya any day now, any minute now.
Speaker 1: And the best part was even during the show, they do like this kiss cam where Joe takes the camera and he like points it at couples to like kiss and stuff, And I literally turned to Brad. I was like, this would have been a great way for Robbie to propose. And even during the Taylor Swift Show, I was like during Love Story, I was like, this would have been a great opportunity for Robbie to propose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all we all knew you were waiting. Robbie knew you were waiting, yes, but Jonas brothers.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, we were waiting.
Speaker 2: Everybody was on the way. Yeah, it was it was so fun. Like, first of all, it was really hot that day, like I don't know, there was like an extreme heat wave and uh the Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Five or six o'clock, so it wasn't in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 1: It was sweaty.
Speaker 2: Well, I bet you just came out of a massage too, So it's like a lot of emotions mixed with oils and whatnot. But yeah, I felt like we were all there was a lot of kids too, so it was like try to keep you know, put the kids in the bathroom and then and then they're like she's in the shower, so everyone would all the kids would come out of the shower and start running around. And then I had been in charge of the speaker. Robbie like, can you bring a wireless speaker?
Speaker 1: So I brought like this was becca thing ever by the way, okay.
Speaker 2: But so I brought a son speaker that plugs in right, and I was like, that way I don't have to worry about it being like full charge. And then I was like, I'm gonna bring my my real wireless one that doesn't need to be plugged in just to be safe. And I was like, I'm gonna charge it. And it was like a last minute because I just had assumed the only one I had was the Son's. But then I thought about that one, so I plugged it in. It got charged to thirty percent. Well we get there, there's no plug where they want the speaker to go. So I'm like, okay, I have this one. It's on thirty percent though, so we start playing the invisible string and then they're like, Tanya's in the shower. So I like run over to the speaker and turn it off. I'm like, we got to preserve, we have to preserve, and I just knew that during the proposal he was gonna it was gonna be like both speaker twenty percent. He didn't do that. I was so stressed, but shout out to Bo's like you really really not spalter but held it together and so it was so fun, like everyone just like in a chaotic headspace because everybody's like.
Speaker 1: You have to be quiet, You're not gonna ruin it. I'm like, there could have been fireworks going off back there, and I would have been I was so laser focused on him, Like the minute I stepped out on that terrace, it was like he was the only thing in the world. Like there could have been kids flying, there could have been birds chirping, there could have been like anything happening, and it would have been like beelin See.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure. I didn't know if you were going to come and be like like looking around. So I was because we went back and forth were like, is she just gonna be in a bee line or is she gonna kind of like take it all in, like you know, and see us all on the side. But you were belin laser Yeah, So what were you like, did you feel like you were going to pass out? When he was talking, like, did you ever feel like, oh my gosh, this is what was your feelings while he was talking? Uh.
Speaker 1: I try was really trying to like listen to like listen to what he was saying, but I honestly blacked out, like it was the weirdest thing, Like it just blacked out. I remember bits and pieces of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad he recorded it because then I've been able to kind of go back and like, actually hear what it said because I fully blacked out.
Speaker 2: Well, I was imagining. I was like, is she taking this in or is she just like in a state of being like it's happening.
Speaker 1: It's the craziest thing.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: It's the I've envisioned this, don't like not even being just with him like my whole life, you know what I mean, Like you envision that moment and it is so much crazier when you're in it than you even thought truly, Like I thought was go pass out. I'm surprised. I was standing.
Speaker 2: We get over there and Tanya hugs me and she's like, becka, help me. I was like trying to fan her down and she's like help me, Like I'm sweaty. I'm like, you look beautiful. This is so you and your element.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're glowing. I'm like, no, that is perspiration dripping down my body. Like that is not glow, that is water.
Speaker 2: It was really special. And then his mom hugged you, and this I like held it together. I think I was on like an anxious high. But she hugged you and she said, she like grabbed you by the face. I don't even know if you remember this, it's on the video and she goes, you're my daughter now, and I'm so emotional, but it was perfect. Yeah, it was like amazing. I just think that you're the most deserving person. I know you've wanted it for so long. I was like, I'm gonna get through this.
Speaker 1: While doing this, I know, I've actually been proud of myself because, like I for the first time told someone the whole story and didn't cry, and I was like, wow, Okay.
Speaker 4: This is good.
Speaker 2: I think this is so special because there's a whole community that's followed this journey from like the very beginning, and who's seen themselves in you, who've like longed for this love and this moment, you know, and we've all been waiting and like cheering it on and being there for you when it didn't happen, and I think, like for it to happen and come to fruition, it's just been like it's been such a beautiful journey that like you've been on, but like there's a whole scrubbing in community has been on with you, like cheering you on from the sidelines.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just like I think also, like I am so happy that it's like I think back about how sad I was for so long, you know, like repeatedly sad, repeatedly heartbroken, repeatedly defeated, and it's like the fact that I'm on the other side of it is just like so crazy, Like it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: What does it feel like to be a fiance?
Speaker 2: But the best ever?
Speaker 1: I was telling Robbie, I was like, I literally feel like we're in a totally different relationship. Like it just feels so different. There's a different level of of safety, I guess, comfort unity, Like we're one, Like I finally feel like we're one and we've nothing's changed in the sense of like we still spend the same amount of time together and we're still doing the same things that we used to do, but it just feels so different. Like this weekend, we're gonna sit down and kind of go over a timeline of when to move in, when to move my stuff, when I'm gonna like I need to put a notice at my Famo hotel, essentially put notice in at my apartment and like you know, but it's like all these things. We're gonna like streamline all of our streaming services and like you know, to Netflix, and we have two everything to Netflix, to Hulu to so we're gonna like streamline all our streaming we could have, but it was just like not.
Speaker 4: Exactly, I get you that argument, the other stuff you could let slide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but anyways, she's like, when's the what date? Are we looking at?
Speaker 2: Dress shopping bachelorette? She's like, we're streamlining then streaming services. Baby, I know.
Speaker 1: Actually Ali texted us yesterday because they sent us flowers, so we said thank them, and she's like, are you guys gonn have an engagement party? And I was like, oh my gosh, probably not. We got like way more important things to do, like streamline are streaming services. Yeah, yeah, first things first, first, streamline and move those are the first things first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so those are going to be the questions you get bombarded with, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just so you're prepared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's next? When's the date?
Speaker 1: No clue?
Speaker 2: What kind of dress do you want?
Speaker 1: I know, Brad's like, when are we going dress shopping? I'm like, I just gone engage.
Speaker 2: Great person to have on in your squad dress shopping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should take a break.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I did see some great comments on the scrubbing and Facebook group about this. A lot of them say they're immediately going out to get calling in the one because.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been saying this whole.
Speaker 2: Time, the ring to really, so let us by your referral.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like Diana. She said her story on the radio this morning of how he did it and planned everything had me sobbing, and my way to drop the kids off to school and they were like, Mom, are you okay?
Speaker 1: I haven't stopped crying. I haven't stopped. I like it not. I can't focus at work, I can't focus anywhere. It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: No, you need like the full weekend to really I just want to.
Speaker 1: Be with him. It was like it was it happened Sunday, I went to bed and then went straight to work Monday, and I've just been working, like I haven't spent time with him, Like I just want to jump your bones, lay next to you, like be in the blizz you know, and like just haven't had that moment yet.
Speaker 2: We do need to take a break, but we will come back because we found out that night that there's a very important scrubber that was amongst us that night, and we will get to that when we come back. All right, we are back with more from the proposal. Do you know what else you'll have to do? Hashtag?
Speaker 1: Hashtag?
Speaker 2: Are you all going to do radigar as your wedding hashtags?
Speaker 1: I kind of liked it. I was cute. I always thought it would be from yat or sorry from rad to yad. Yeah, yeah, but radigar is kind of like more sustinct, sustinct, succinct succinct.
Speaker 3: Right, like like short and easy to take.
Speaker 1: So maybe one of those two radigar or from maybe maybe all of them? Not no, just want consistent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So do you want to talk about the duty that I was not only was I put on music duty, which almost caused me a full mental breakdown with the speaker almost dying. But before that duty was put on put onto me. I was told that I was going to be in charge of photos. Photography.
Speaker 1: So Robbie puts backa in charge of the photos for the proposal, and bless his heart, I just don't think guys think about photographers because I actually remember when he planned my surprise, my surprise birthday party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told.
Speaker 1: Him I was like, the only thing that would have made it the most perfect night was if you had a photographer, because I was so blown away. I didn't have my phone and so I had no photos from that night. All I had were photos from like some of my friends that took pictures, and so I was like, next time we do, like we have to get photographers at every party, blah blah blah. So he uh thinks Becca is a great photographer clearly, and put her in charge of taking photos of the proposal, which is a lot of pressure. But I love that you. I took it, like you just took it.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't. I was like, in my mind, I go, holy Molly, like what I can take a decent photo. But this is the moment she's been waiting for like, this is gonna be on me, and I was also thinking I was laughing after the fact because once I got to the location, I'm like, where would I have stood that you would I would have started like giggling or crying when I saw you would have been like all shaky footage. And so luckily, as a side note, Paul or Sophia stepped in, was like, hey, if you want me to connect you to one of my photographer friends, like, let me know, and he goes, oh, I was just gonna have everyone take organic like content on their phones. And I stepped in at that point I go, I think it's great if everyone takes their photos, but I think having a photographer to like really capture the moment is a big deal. And he's like, okay, okay, Yeah. Was like, thank god Sophia came into that, because I was just gonna be like, you know what, I don't want to stress them out. If he wants it to be like intimate like that, great, I'm decent.
Speaker 1: Oh that would have if if the shoe were on the other foot and Haley asked me to be the photographer for your proposal she wanted I'm just saying if she had, I literally would have been like, I'm going to pay somebody to do this and like not tell her, Like there's no way I would take that responsibility on myself.
Speaker 2: I almost was like, do I reach out to one of my friends who I know like as a photographer and just be like, hey, I just brought her as back up and.
Speaker 1: Kid, yeah that's what There's no way I would have I would do that.
Speaker 2: So the fact was pretty good, So I felt like I could have done an okay job.
Speaker 1: Becca took this like cinematic video of us. Oh that video, well, yeah, all your videos that you did were incredible, but not really any good photos.
Speaker 2: I didn't take any photos correct.
Speaker 1: But your videos were like top notch. Steven Spielberg GESSO, yeah, tell you, I want to try and post the format and when I don't know where. It was the cutest freaking thing I have ever seen.
Speaker 2: It was really fun to make. It was fun. It was like fun to be in on the secret. It was fun. All of us felt the same way that we were in on this like massive secret that we knew that you were waiting on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like I guess the night when I went to Jonas's brothers Robbie had facetimed Sophia and Paulina to find what makeup to pack for me, and so they recorded that FaceTime, which is so cute because the audio is like he's like opening this and she goes, yeah, yeah take that, bring that, and he goes, yeah, yeah, this looks important. And then he's like looking through the brushes and he's like, which one of these do I pack? And it's funny because when I opened all the makeup, I was like, this is none of this is my stuff, Like it was like blush that I don't use the wrong brush.
Speaker 2: Like. It was very, very fun and Paulina was like, how do we do? And Tony was like terrible, it wasn't any.
Speaker 1: Of my idea. Yeah, but luckily I didn't need it and I didn't use it, so it was but it was so cute seeing that.
Speaker 2: It was just really I agree with Mark, like the thoughtfulnes of like even that, because he could have just, like, you know, right, just been like, oh, she's fine, she goes Sanza all the time. But the fact that he even like thought to do that was so so cute. Yeah. So after as we were all like downing champagne, which we had a lot. It was just kind of like Robbie's family, Sophia, Paulina, Me and Haley at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because my so my family lived in San Diego, so they had to leave kind of early because it was a long drive back. And then Brad likes to go down early, so he like me, yeah yeah, and to catch a fly fight to New York. So everybody kind of was like trickling out and it was like the core and we got I mean, I was pretty drunk at that point.
Speaker 2: Well. I would also just like to shout out to Tanya's sister. She is wonderful. I haven't spent time with your sister, like I think I met her at the live show and that was it. She's just so warm and kind and I totally get that has been like a full just like safe space for you because I get it. She's wonderful and the kids are just the angels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. I feel the same way like she is this, Like I always say, my sister is the best version of like anybody everybody in my family. She's just warm and loving and and even keeled and like this, you just feel like when you're in her presence that she's just like calm and happy and like cool.
Speaker 2: Cool. She's the girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's the cool one.
Speaker 2: Is there's something very calm about Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's the opposite of me, like literally the opposite of No.
Speaker 2: I think I imagine that growing like y'all were a great balance for each other. Yeah, but yeah, shout at her. And then we're so we're at the table, We're all just drinking, laughing, recapping everything, and Robbie's dad goes.
Speaker 1: That was so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: He like looks erec late me, and he goes, I remember what you said about uh them after their first date. And I was like, what did I say? And he goes He's like giggling. He's like I remember what you said. And I'm like what I said? And he's like, no, what she said? Points to Tania and I'm like, oh, all I get. I'm like, oh, he's talking about the vagina tingles, but I'm not saying that to him. And I'm like, are you talking about when she said she got? And he's like diet and like giggling, and Tania is like, what wait, what you heard about you listen to the podcast?
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm sorry, nobody in this family's let us to the podcast.
Speaker 2: And Robbie's like, Dad, you're not allowed to listen to the podcast. And he's like, I'm a scrubber. He's like, it's the best podcast. I'm a number one scrubber.
Speaker 1: Like what does that even mean?
Speaker 2: And Robby's like, no, he means he just listened to the one that I was on. And he's like, no, no, I've listened to since the beginning. So we did a whole toast where we cheered to him being a.
Speaker 1: Scrubber and he's a doctor and so he was like, I am a scrubber. That signs off I'm the scrubber. I can't remember something what he said, but it was really really funny.
Speaker 2: So hilarious and unexpected, and I was like, what else have you heard on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Me too? I was like, which ones are you listening to?
Speaker 2: Over there? So shout out to our number one scrubber.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my fought nuke soon to be father. Yeah, so crazy, it's so crazy. It happened beyoncea era. Yeah, he thought I was wearing white a lot before.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we're never going to see her in any other.
Speaker 1: Colors. What are those.
Speaker 2: All right? We are back. So Mark went to the Facebook group to see if anyone had any questions for you about the day, about the proposal, how you're feeling.
Speaker 1: So he's going to read some of those that we got.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, let's see I just posted this, so we'll see. Did Becker know before we covered that? How did you keep it a secret all week? That is impressive? And yeah, that is that is not your style.
Speaker 1: I wanted it. It's more like I wanted to be honest. I wanted to look through all the photos and kind of like be in it because I did blackout and so I wanted to like rewatch the video. And you know, I was working a lot, like Mondays and Tuesdays are my busiest work days, and so I just I knew it was going to be rushed, and I didn't want to just like rush it. This was like such a big deal, so I wanted to look at everything. I wanted to like hear what he said when he proposed again, I wanted to see everybody come like I wanted to kind of like actually experience it without the blackout. So that's kind of why I wanted to hold.
Speaker 4: In your parents too, you wanted to spend some time with.
Speaker 1: Your parents, Yeah, because they weren't there, so I wanted to kind of like send them photos.
Speaker 4: And there's the middle of the night when this happened for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like three o'clock in the morning when they were on FaceTime. So I did get to like see them, which was special when they got to like watch it all. But they weren't you know, they were like.
Speaker 4: Did Robbie talk to your dad beforehand?
Speaker 1: He did? He? I think it was back in May. Actually it was one of my parents sold the house and we spent that weekend with them. That's when he asked for their permission.
Speaker 2: Did you know that? Did you know that he had talked to your dad? Uh?
Speaker 1: I knew before the proposal that he had already asked for my parents' permission. Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Are you planning a twenty twenty four or a longer engagement?
Speaker 1: Probably twenty twenty four. Obviously nothing's been set yet. But we don't want a long engagement, but we don't want like, I don't want to do it too quick. I don't want to be rushed.
Speaker 4: Lauren asks how many times before this did you think, oh, this is it, this is happening right now, this is it?
Speaker 1: Probably one hundred No, let's.
Speaker 2: Literally go through the moments where you're like, this could happen, because I know they were like multiple Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well they started in December of last year, so December twenty twenty three. Oh wait, twenty twenty two. I thought maybe around Christmas time. Then I knew it wasn't gonna happen for a little bit until around summer. This summer is when I really started to feel it.
Speaker 2: On your trip, definitely in.
Speaker 3: Paris, I had money down on the Paris Yeah, I lost money on that.
Speaker 1: Definitely, the Eiffel Tower, I thought for sure. Definitely on my birthday, I thought for sure. And there was one other There was one other time I thought it was for sure happening. No, no, but I acted. I was like, you really missed an opportunity here. There was one other time I can't remember, but I remember it because anytime I would get my hair done, I'd be like, this is gonna be my engagement hair.
Speaker 2: That for at least a yeah.
Speaker 1: She was like, Okay, at what point are we gonna just do the hair and not have it be the engagement hair? And I was like Okay, I guess. And actually this last time I went, I was like whatever, and it happened. Maybe this is life wor yes, I literally was like whatever. I can't keep like bleaching my roots every time I come in here. So I was like, whatever, just do what you need. And this is the time I got engaged.
Speaker 2: Wait did you when for the ring? Did you know that he had the ring.
Speaker 1: Before we got proposed, before he proposed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like how long do you know how long he had the ring before you propose?
Speaker 1: No? But I don't think for very long.
Speaker 2: Okay, not for like you you knew like the kind of the style, or he knew the style that you wanted, because y'all had gone to Brilliant Earth and did like the.
Speaker 1: The whole thing.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Yes, So after I went with you and Paulina, or I went with Paulina, and then I went with you and Ali ring shopping. Well that was not very productive, but I realized I was like, I really don't know what I want, Like I was really very stressful and so and I think he started a panic because he was like, well, if you don't know what you want, like, how am I gonna know? You know what I mean? And so we just went together to Brilliant Earth and like tried on. I can't even tell you how many rings I tried on. And so he knew that I wanted either an emerald cut or radiant cut. Those were like the cuts that I wanted. And then he kind of knew like the style that I wanted, So I knew it was gonna be a variation of one of these. Yeah, but he he chose, He chose, and he chose perfectly.
Speaker 2: It is. Can you maybe hold it up to the give crystal something to.
Speaker 1: The thing that I think that he was really adamant. He wanted a gold He wanted a gold band just around the finger. He wanted like a simple gold band. And I love that he put like platinum prongs around it, so you can't really see the prongs, you know what I mean? They like blend in Anyways, I can't wait to get the what's the wedding band that goes with it?
Speaker 2: Just one thing at a time, Tanya, I can't wait on the jacket, you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, that like it. It took my life. I just again, I was crying like crazy. But when I saw it, I like gasped and cried like crazy. All my girlfriends came out there, where's the ring?
Speaker 2: Can I play the audio of that moment? Oh? You have it well just from the video I made, but I I was also going to say that he was taking photos holding it open for the photographer. Uh huh, and Pauline and I were like like trying to see it, and he closed it and he goes Tanya sees it first. Cute. We're like, dang, that's really cute.
Speaker 1: I did it was like, where was this? Like where did you hide this?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the audio. So this is Sophia hugging Tanya.
Speaker 1: Wait, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what kind of girl? Where's that kind of ring?
Speaker 1: Cool girl? Cool? But you know what I realized about an engagement ring. I'm not used to wearing jewelry just in general, and so I don't know where you're supposed to shower with your ring? Are you supposed to like do dishes with your ring? Are you supposed to work out with it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't know the rules. No, see Danielle saying no, everybody says, don't take it off, and so I was like, okay, but I have been taking it off because I don't want to like get it dirty or anything. But then I'm scared I'm going to leave it somewhere. So I need tips on how to like not lose my ring. If anybody knows has little tricks of like little things that they leave around the house to put it on or put it in. I'm very stressed.
Speaker 2: I'm stressed for you. I don't even like hearing about the dishes the disposal.
Speaker 1: But no, I haven't done dishes. I take it off and put it but I know, yeah, sorry, scariest thing.
Speaker 4: They're so scary.
Speaker 2: Something stuck down there. I'm like, I know it's off, but what if it turns on when I grab this thing? Yeah, I can imagine having that on my finger and doing dishes confidently.
Speaker 1: No, it's very stress it's very stressful. So I'm trying to figure out like a good system to put in place so that that she's protected. And I might name her too.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, any is that normal?
Speaker 2: Any names that might be a specialty?
Speaker 1: Right there? Let me tell you, guys calling in the one, There many leads for the in the one. No, I don't know, okay, maybe like mar.
Speaker 2: Man Morri, Yeah, she'd be so honored.
Speaker 4: Uh, there are two questions that everyone's asking. So I'll get to those in a second, but first, this is a good one from Marina. What advice do you have for single women in their mid thirties? What helped you stay hopeful?
Speaker 1: I knew the whole time, like I knew I meant to be married and have a family, Like it was such a strong desire of my heart, So I knew that that was gonna come for me. I just was like, dear God, how much longer am I gonna have to wait? And I feel like the waiting is the worst part. So it's like I knew it was gonna happen for me at some point, but I'm like, you never know it could happen in your forties, fifties, sixties, Like I had no idea. So knowing that it was gonna happen for me made me feel good in that, But it freaking sucks, like it's I would go through lolls you beca knows like I would go through lolls where I was just like, I can't do this anymore. I don't want to do this anymore, Like when is enough enough? Are there any good guys out there?
Speaker 2: I even think like in the process of waiting with Robbie. I think it was so important that you had a partner who was able to reassure you even when you felt like frustrated and you were tired of waiting. It was like he you never felt like he didn't see the future with you. It was just like timing. Yeah, and I think you that was like a lesson of patience, which you've talked.
Speaker 1: About like love is patient, and my god, I've never ever understood that Bible verse more in my life. Love is patient, love is kind. I was just like, why is patient the first word the Bible uses to describe love? And now I know. And it was kind of the push and pull of our relationship the entire time. I was ready and he wasn't, And so it was me being patient with him, him giving me grace and my impatience. But it all, it all worked out the way that it was supposed to do. Definitely not seamless, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: All right, here are the two questions everyone wants to know. First one is when are you moving out of your apartment? When are you getting rid of it? When are you officially moving in?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy, there's this weird thing about giving up my apartment. That feels like I'm I'm giving up my independence, you know what I mean, Like, Oh, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what I get that. I think it's what Carry Bradshaw.
Speaker 4: Went through is very much a cairy thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it was so important for me to live alone, have my own space, be able to do it by myself, for myself. And I had that, and now to give it away, it just feels like I'm close. And I know I'm closing a chapter and I'm entering a new chapter. And it obviously makes sense, but it's a really weird feeling because I feel like I'm officially like closing the door of my independence in a weird way.
Speaker 2: I think it's more so closing the door of being a single woman. I don't think your independence goes when you get engaged or married. I think you keep that, yeah, but I think you merge your life together with someone. That's what this commitment is, you know, it's the merging of a life together. And I think that's what you've wanted and waited for. And I think being able to say, like I did have that time, I did have my own apartment, I did have my own space, and now I've merged my life with someone is like the goal that you meet.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but it is weird because I do mourn that life a little bit, Like it's weird. I was talking to my therapist about it because I was like, I have wanted this my whole life, and I'm so happy and I'm so excited, but it's like at the exact same time, I'm feeling this weird feeling of I, you know, like that my apartment is everything, that every morsel of whatever is in that apartment is what I want, how I want, when I want. I slept where I wanted when I wanted to wake up, and like that's not my life anymore, do you know what I mean? And it's beautiful and I love my life now, but it's like I don't know, it's I'm definitely gonna do some weird ceremony when I leave that place.
Speaker 2: Like, well, if you ever need to just come and sleep where you want and wake up when you want, you can come to my house. Thank you need.
Speaker 1: That, No, when I can, like again, like I know, but like waking me up.
Speaker 2: But it's a different life that you're entering, and I think to want that every now and then is okay, But I think it's also it's very beautifully symbolic of the chapter of your life that you're in during that that part, it's like, Okay, you you served me, Like you served what I needed to know, and.
Speaker 1: Like that apartment is where we spent all of our quarantine, and like it's really symbolic for our relationships. So it's gonna be like I think we're definitely gonna have one last hurrah there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, and then you're taking the furniture to his place and kind of gonna refurnish and we're not packing up that stuff.
Speaker 1: By the way. Oh yeah, I was supposed to do this week, but I don't know. I was getting engaged.
Speaker 2: Hello, I know, I just thought about that when I was like, did he come by and I missed Tony's taking some of my old stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am. But I got engaged on Sunday.
Speaker 2: So she's been busy.
Speaker 1: I've been not really.
Speaker 2: Busy, just distracted, busy in the head.
Speaker 1: Busy in the head, but I kind of always am.
Speaker 2: Yeah a lot.
Speaker 4: It was sweet from Miranda. She said, I've never cried more tears of a joy for a couple I don't even know.
Speaker 2: It's so weird. Don't you feel weird when people say that? Because it's in my mind, I'm like, but you do know her? But then I'm like, I guess you don't. But it feels like.
Speaker 1: I got the sweetest message from a friend of mine that was like, you, she's still single, and she was just like, I just want you to know that you portray or not portray, you are a symbol of like a single woman that never settled, that never gave up, and that always had faith and it's turned out amazing, like you have your happy ending. And she's like, it's such a important thing for me to see as like a single woman and like you've you've created this whole thing. I don't know, it's just like a really I'm obviously butchering it, but it's a really beautiful message and it made me feel some type of way because it is pretty crazy and I think back on like, oh, like think about it, mister Wilsher, doctor, w h doctor, FaceTime or screen time, my Arizona guy, all the things. It's like, yeah, what's his name? Post malone?
Speaker 2: Mister Tippler, who is no post malone?
Speaker 4: I get confused. Because Secrets has names for these guys and the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh oh what did we call him on here? Something nice? Because he was a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we liked him and then we didn't. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess forget. It's a lot like it's like, it's actually a lot of guys. I went through them.
Speaker 2: You went on a lot of dates. I mean that was that was the time of your life? Were you? I mean that's I think that's true to when people ask, like, what what do you say to someone in the thirties, It's like, you put in the you put in your time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I said yes to all the guys and went out with anything that breathed, and not a lot of double date like second dates, but a lot of first dates.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh man, it's a numbers game. It's a numbers game. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Eventually, if you're putting yourself out there, correct.
Speaker 4: I'm still I'm still I'm getting to the most commonly asked question. I'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the most commonly asked question. I'll get to that end.
Speaker 2: I wanted to talk about We talked about this a little bit this morning, but Robbie, Dad, Robbie is like, it makes me want to cry every time I even think about it, because he is so present in their lives and you can feel it so much like when you. I don't I don't know if you're around a lot of other kids, but I've been around like different versions of different kids and ages and stuff. His boys are just like so kind and funny and like I know how to speak to adults.
Speaker 1: It's like really cute.
Speaker 2: But Robbie is a dad. He cares so much about them and how they've processed this part of y'all's life. Yeah, and you were giving a speech at this champagne toast and he Sebby came up, the youngest and came up and hugged you, and Robbie just it was like tears in his eyes, and I was like, what a beautiful I mean, that's got to be something that you see that you're like, wow, I mean yes.
Speaker 1: The thing with Robbie is he is so intentional, and I think that's why he is the way that he is, Like he will not make a single move in his life without thinking through every single little detail. And it like it's very apparent with the kids, like he is very thoughtful, intentional, every word everything we do. When we do it is all really really thought out and with their best interests at heart, and so yeah, it makes me emotional too because he cares about them so much. And I feel like the way we approached everything with the kids, it was not necessarily the way I wanted to, Like I wanted to meet them within two months of dating, and he was like, no way, you know, And so the way that we did everything was very, very slow and intentional and thoughtful. But I feel like we're at a place now where because of the way that we did it, it's a beautiful relationship. I didn't force myself on them. It was like a slow roll. And I don't try to parent them, like I'm not trying to be a parent. I try and be a friend obviously a little bit of a disciplinarian if I'm there, you know, like put your food in the kitchen and stuff like that, but I'm not like grounding them. They didn't really get grounded or anything. But I'm not really parenting. I'm I'm just being a friend and a thoughtful, caring, loving person in their lives. And I think that it's come a really really long way because having them be a they were part of the lie. Like and now I think back on it and I'm like, they were telling me, Yeah, we have this school project and we have to you know, interview me, me and Papa June for school and we're gonna wear this outfit. And like they were like fully in on it. They knew what was going on. So the fact that they were involved, they knew. They came running out, they were happy. They they got Sonny ready like they did all hurt the stuff for Sunny. Like, it's just cute that they were like involved in there and sweet and happy. Yeah, it was amazing and I love that.
Speaker 2: In the caption that y'all posted, Robbie said, like I come in a package of three, you know, like acknowledging that is such.
Speaker 4: A How did he phrase it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: He said something like, oh, I'm a three heart package something. Yeah, Like it's not it's not just me. I'm a three heart package. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So many questions coming and you know what kind of wedding you're going to have? Big small?
Speaker 1: Oh, I was like mountain chic. Honestly, No, we've like talked about it. Uh, we've talked about it. We've made a short list, but like only once and this was even before we were engaged, So I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Was there a moment when you knew he was the one? Was there a specific moment where you felt like, oh boy.
Speaker 1: This is yes, Okay, when I got the vagina tingles.
Speaker 4: First kiss, you knew he was it? You were done?
Speaker 1: If I'm being honest, If I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about something that wasn't a physical reaction, like a deep emotional where you were like wow, like I.
Speaker 1: Some would argue that the physical is triggered by the emotional.
Speaker 2: This feels like it was pretty just physical. Oh, it feels like a very physical reaction. What happened to you?
Speaker 1: How did I When did I know? Uh? Pretty soon into like quarantine. I think when I told him that I loved him, which is like around May we met November, I kind of felt like he was it. But it's kind of a lame answer.
Speaker 2: No, I think that I just didn't know. Like I have a moment on the where I was on the beach with Haley like two weeks after we met, And I remember two weeks you knew not like no, sorry, not like oh, this is the person going to spend my life with. But where I was like, I'm in love with this person. And I was like, I remember just like us looking at each other, and she had the same feeling. Like it was just like a moment that I can't describe anything else to it. So I didn't know if you had that moment outside of the vagina tingles, the VTS, the vts, if you were like, had a moment where you were doing something like simple you know, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: What's interesting and like what I'm so excited about. And this is gonna sound so lame, but I was like, I love the fact that I get to like sleep next to you every night, and I actually just love doing life with him. You know, we have very similar We like to live the same way, we like to spend our days doing the same stuff, we like to eat the same way. Like we very are soulmates in that way, you know what I mean, Like we just love being together and like the fact that we get to be together every day and sleep in the same bed is like the craziest thing.
Speaker 2: Sleepovers forever, sleepovers forever.
Speaker 1: It's the best thing ever.
Speaker 4: All right, you ready, as we're wrapping up here we go, Yeah, there's gonna be that's right. The most commonly asked question on the scrubbing in Facebook group.
Speaker 2: I'm ready for that. I know, I know, I'm gonna guess before the question. The most commonly asked question, I don't know what it is. Mark's looking at the screen. That's who is the maid of honor? That that's the question.
Speaker 4: Everybody wants to know that. So, Tanya, who is the maid of honor?
Speaker 1: I meanven started planning the wooding, Oh cop on.
Speaker 4: It should be so simple, shouldn't it.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. We actually, Paulina and I discussed it at the Champagne toast and we were like, I'm I'm down to be like just dual made of honor duties, Like even if like one person is the title, then we both like, you know, just do you know our own thing? Wow, you've made this a competition more than we have.
Speaker 1: There's a competition. What if we throw my sister in there too, you know, then.
Speaker 2: There's three that's my dream. We need your sister to balance me. Very true.
Speaker 4: Sister is the easy one. That way, you don't have to make a decision because they can't argue with your sister being you're maid.
Speaker 1: Of hont But I can't put that on her.
Speaker 2: Well, we understand that that would be the title and we would take on the duties.
Speaker 1: Oh got it? Yeah, Like I can't put that on her.
Speaker 2: Was my sister's made of honor. I'm sure she has high regrets because I was like nineteen and couldn't do anything say with me.
Speaker 1: That's what I w I was hers. I was like twenty.
Speaker 2: I don't sorry, you want to redo that?
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, we we.
Speaker 2: Can handle not having the title if you want to, but everybody can.
Speaker 1: Just needs a holder horses, because I do want to, Like I don't I'm just going to ask people to do things. I'm going to like do a whole ceremony. You think I'm just gonna say, hey, you want to be my bridesmaid like show?
Speaker 2: Maybe you do like like an amaze erase or survivor type thing that we battle it out for.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, could you imagine? I would love that actually.
Speaker 2: But it's like bridal things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can we end with Tanya's announcement that she has a boyfriend back in twenty twenty when he became.
Speaker 2: Her boyfriend on the podcast.
Speaker 4: This is from the Morning Show and this was the song she did And I think it's so fun.
Speaker 2: He shows up.
Speaker 1: I got no doubt. I have a boyfriend. Holy wow, how we meet Jimee. That's how I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Holy cow.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, that's a ball. I have a fiance.
Speaker 2: We should rewrite it to like a new song.
Speaker 1: Yeah with fiance, Margert he kind of did, oh well.
Speaker 4: I like in Dance the Night Away, you could do something like, uh, I'm a gage, I'm a fiance.
Speaker 1: Mamma in yeah the fiance.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well, scrubbers.
Speaker 1: By the way, everything I do now I do with my left hand, and I'm like my computer and I'm like doing my laundry with Ralph?
Speaker 4: Which of these apples?
Speaker 1: Which one of these is good? Driving my car?
Speaker 2: Like I get it.
Speaker 1: Maren's full full throttle.
Speaker 2: There's gotta be some way we can get in contact with Maren Morris to let her know that the rock is named Maren. Yeah, congratulations than you. I speak for everybody when I say we could not be happier for you and Robbie.
Speaker 1: I'm literally in the clouds. I hope I never come off as high. I better eventually will, but I like, I feel like I'm out of my body. It's like the best feeling ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love you. We're so happy for you, and no one deserves it more.
Speaker 1: And we're just going to keep celebrat. I mean every week we'll just yeah. Now, Yeah, there's so much planning to do, Like I don't even know, Like honestly, I don't even know how to plan a wedding. I'm like, what do I pick a date? Do I?
Speaker 4: I think that's step one?
Speaker 2: I do think a venue? Do I pick a service?
Speaker 1: I got the guy?
Speaker 4: Step two?
Speaker 1: Like it's very overwhelming, Like I just don't know the steps of it, Like I need to read like Bride one oh one or some Actually.
Speaker 4: I think picking the venues first because they're going to have the dates available in some day it's not available, so maybe your dream venue is.
Speaker 1: Then how do you know about like weather like.
Speaker 4: California, You're probably fine as long as you don't do it in February.
Speaker 6: It depends what's most important? Is the date most important or the venue and then you have to go that route.
Speaker 4: Danielle Romo, producer extraordinaire.
Speaker 6: Who has in fact married is Mary back to your ring question, do not work out with it?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Especially since like you don't have any hardware around that rock, like you will bang it up and you'll like mess it up. So don't you can't do that. You can't. So my rule is, whenever you take it off, always take it off in the same spot so you don't lose it. So you always know. Okay, if my ring's not on my finger.
Speaker 1: It's in it's it's yeah, yeah, it's in its home. Okay.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Has a lot of good advice on how not to lose a ring is Dean Ungler. We should call him.
Speaker 2: Oh my even I can't even talk to him about that hilarious. Is it funny for Kaylin?
Speaker 1: No, it's not funny. It's not funny. It's not funny. And I don't want to lose this this maren So. No, I was gonna keep her on my finger.
Speaker 2: Do you have a time of year that you envision a wedding A sap?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said you don't want to do what it is. I mean, look, I don't want to be rushed. I definitely want to feel like I'm scrambling to get a wedding done, but I definitely want like a long you know, somebody like oh twenty twenty five, Like no, yeah, So somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for it?
Speaker 1: I'm already. May.
Speaker 2: Don't do it in.
Speaker 1: May because you're a bride. You're made of honor.
Speaker 2: I'm made of honor.
Speaker 1: That's gonna just so. If I get married in April, that will also.
Speaker 2: Be very stressful. But I can we can do it.
Speaker 1: We can do it.
Speaker 2: If that's your dream, we can do that. Okay, we can make.
Speaker 1: Whatever work I'm thinking after May?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect, all right, that's all. If we miss anything, you can message us and we'll we'll be back next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, coming back at some point.
Speaker 2: Ready, stay tuned. This might just be a wedding podcast.
Speaker 1: Now. A lot to do, there's like a lot. Yeah, I didn't realize that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why people do year plus engagements because there's so much to do.
Speaker 2: Right, and I'm not sure I enjoy this from a find a photographer and videographer that you like because that I will be busy that day. That's true.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We love you somebody, I love you.
Speaker 5: You m