Speaker 1: How do you absolutely crush it in twenty twenty five? I love this is a full proof guy. How to crush it in twenty twenty five? Okay, it says hype us.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Embrace the chaos. Twenty twenty five is a wild ride. Oh, just pretend it's all part of the plant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can do that. I believe in that chaos. Actually a lot of magic comes from chaos.
Speaker 3: We did have a podcast called Classy Chaos Victoria. If you haven't heard it, you can catch up on it now since we've had in an episode.
Speaker 2: I don't know if chaos not dead.
Speaker 3: It's just taking a hyatay, but you can search it now and get the whole first season.
Speaker 2: The first season, I love it. I said, yeah, just go with the flow.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you can be peaceful inside, then nothing's really that chaotic.
Speaker 2: Is it. Yeah? Wait, it might still be chaotic.
Speaker 4: But around you, all around inside it almos a cucumber inside, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The magic kind of come from the chaos sometimes, I don't think so, not for me enough.
Speaker 3: And then like you know, it puts you under pressure and then you see what you're made out of and then magic comes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds stressful to me. I usually just go it's fine, it's gonna be peaceful.
Speaker 2: You do around me. I'm not gonna let the pressure.
Speaker 3: Get to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are different in that way.
Speaker 1: Another way to absolutely crush it in twenty twenty five, be delusionally confident. I believe in this, no idea, what you're doing doesn't matter. Walk into the room like you invented Wi Fi, and you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Actually do well.
Speaker 3: I think you do believe in this. You talk about a lot how you're overly confident. You never call it delusional, but you do own the fact that you're overly confident.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I'm not delusion. I don't think I'm delusional about it. I am overly confident. I think I can do anything. I always have thought I can do anything, which is good in certain instances. Some instances it's not good. People deal with over confidence like I do. You'll have twenty minutes to get somewhere, You'll have five minutes to get there, right, twenty minutes on time. You have five minutes, and you're like, I can still make it on time. Right, So I'm gonna mess around with the house a little bit more, and then you leave a minute before you're supposed to be there, thinking that somehow you're gonna get there on time. Do you know you never get there on time. That's a different kind of delusion, But yeah, you should be confident. I think people deal with a lot of times that imposter syndrome, right, Yeah, which is really sad because any room I've ever been in, I felt like, yeah, I should be here right right. Like you're in a meeting with like CEOs and whoever, and they've all got all these college degrees and stuff like that, and I've heard of college, but I've never been.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been on a campus before.
Speaker 1: Same thing. Yeah, one time in high school we took a tour of a place that's about my college experience. But you know, but like if I'm in the room with someone, I always feel like, yeah, I should be here.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, the exact opposite.
Speaker 3: If I'm in a room with just our bosses, even the ones I get the station, I'm kind of looking around and being like, rad Am, I supposed to be in this room.
Speaker 2: He's like, yes, Victoria, to sit down, and I'm like, oh, I think.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it takes a while for reality to catch up to you, because delusion is also just another word for a dream. So if you have the ability to dream something and make it bigger and want that for yourself, I mean, Brad's making a face. I'm not going to allow in the fact that some people think I'm not capable of doing something and hold me back from trying.
Speaker 2: But I also think the imposter syndrome too.
Speaker 3: Like you have to let it catch up to you a little bit because you do feel like you don't belong there at first.
Speaker 2: I mean I do sometimes. Yeah, as a business owner, now I definitely do.
Speaker 1: It's come back to bite me that I never feel that way though, because like certain things that I've done that have been successful, people ask me about it and they're like, did you ever think that your show would be syndicated in all these markets?
Speaker 2: And I have to check my answer because my answer.
Speaker 1: Is, yeah, that's the whole idea. I feel like I'm behind plan. At this point, I thought I was going to take.
Speaker 2: Over all of radio and I haven't.
Speaker 4: Yes, someone asked me the other day that I was like, I was like, I know, I'm just feel like such a loser and then like, dude, what and like they went through this whole thing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like, yeah, it's a huge show. It's great, it's fun, I get to create stuff.
Speaker 4: But I just I'm so far behind my plan, right, And then they're like, wow, you're a bummer.
Speaker 3: Seriously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I've never understood why people are shocked by their own success. It's like, yeah, this is what I had planned to do. Actually I plan to do way bigger, so I'm not there yet. But yeah, of course, of course. But you can't answer that way because then people go, you're not grateful, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: You have to be like, oh my god, yeah, I had no idea, like to be here, like I'm terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm you seen me. I'm an idiot. I don't know how it happened. I just got lucky. I tripped and fell after all that, and be like, yeah, this is exactly what I planned would happen.
Speaker 2: So cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people don't see it that way anyway. That's another way to absolutely crush it. In twenty twenty five, AI everything.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I agree, I need.
Speaker 4: I have some conflicts about this in my brain because it's bad for the environment. AI is environment, but the time it saves me outweighs my feelings the environment. How much electricity do you think it takes to run those servers? A lot less than the amount of time it takes me to google an answer?
Speaker 2: Well, don't they don't they have solar panels.
Speaker 3: Some guy just showed up at my house the other day knocking on the door trying to get a solar panel.
Speaker 2: Like, all that stuff is most scam and so our wind turn. The problem is it with us or the AI?
Speaker 1: The problem is that the climate hasn't figured out how to use AI to figure out how to fix it.
Speaker 4: So my guilt is gone, thank you.
Speaker 1: It says, invest in the most stable currency.
Speaker 2: Oh coffee, Oh coffee, that's not even stable? Are you kidding? Prices have gone up.
Speaker 1: An Influencer's guide to how to absolutely crush it in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Become an unpaid consultant. Why.
Speaker 1: It says, give unsolicited life advice to strangers in the grocery store.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Everybody loves that. Don't know I will do that. I'm not crushing it.
Speaker 3: You will be crushed for giving somebody unsolicited advice in the grocery Start not egg plants wrong.
Speaker 2: Try this one. It says to charge your charge your phone.
Speaker 1: So really, honestly, if you can keep your phone charge pretty on a daily basis where you don't have to worry about it, that is oppressive.
Speaker 2: You're crushing it. In twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I will tell you I do judge people who have like their negative numbers on their phone charge, Like if their phone charge is less than fifty percent for most of the day, there's a judgment there. Like our social producer, their social media producer, Gabby, Yeah, she never has any charge on her battery, and that does make me wonder a little bit about her responsibility.
Speaker 2: Been like that as I love you, but it's weird. You have an outlet at home.
Speaker 1: And the number one thing that this influencer says you need to master in order to crush it twenty twenty five is master the art of ghost replaying excuse me, open messages, mentally respond and then never actually the reply.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing I'm assuming that's how Juba responds to high is Man.
Speaker 2: I really am mastered this one. I'm very good at it. Our text messages, it's very good at this one. Apparently I'm crushing it. In twenty twenty five nine long know,