Speaker 1: This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Cam Edwards is joining us a half hour from now. I want to know about this suppressor ruling from the judge because I'm extremely confused. Does that mean I don't have to go through everything? But I still do and it won't cost me that I don't know. So we're gonna talk to Cam Edwards about that about a half hour from now. We're going to focus on the insanity of Democrats for a few minutes. Do some emails? All that, so much more coming up on the final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. So headline from the Epic Times Democrats approve competing resolutions to abolish and reform ICE. So they had a big meeting and the only argument was do we want to abolish it completely or reform it? Remember, remember, don't let them shift the Overton window on you. Having a force of men whose job it is to deport illegals should not be a partisan thing. It shouldn't even be slightly controversial. Everybody, every nation ever has had a force that deported people who weren't supposed to be there. But in the United States of America, the Democrat Party is so evil, so anti American, that now in order to run for office as a Democrat, you have to declare that you're going to disband the agency so no foreigners can get deported. That pairs NICY with this headline, thirty dead seventeen fatal crashes. This is in two thousand and five. Thirty people were killed in seventeen crashes in twenty twenty five involving what the left called non domiciled commercial drivers. Democrats are so evil They hand foreigners who can't even speak English licenses to drive big rigs and then they go splatter your entire family on the highway, and they do it on purpose, and they're not sorry about it. Here was Tom Holman.
Speaker 2: They say they want abolished ICE, and even members of congressates us to abolished ICE. But with they're failing to tell the people is we're enforcing the laws that they wrote. But they have it answered abolishing ice. Okay. Ice just found one hundred and fifty one thousand missing children that were smuggled during the Biden administration. They lost track of Some of these children were victims or sex trafficking, some were forced in the labor We rescue those children on hundred fifty one thousand. So you want to abolish your agency. I found one hundred and fifty one thousand children. You want to bowse the agency that season of fat and I'll kill every American three times over again. You want to bolige the agency that is attacking sex trafficking women and children across that border. It just don't make sense.
Speaker 1: It makes perfect sense when you understand that the Democrats are now exclusively the party of the foreigner. Yes, there are some really stupid Americans who think they're still part of the Democrat coalition, but they're not. If you're an American, you are not part of the Democrat coalition. They've already moved on from you. They'll lie to try to keep you voting like a stupid cult follower. But they understand where they're bread is buttered. They understand where all their power is. It's with the foreigner. It's with the foreigner. The foreigner doesn't care about the country. The foreigner shoot. He usually wants to destroy the country.
Speaker 3: The change is coming to America. And what is a lot telling is kuntum Hiro Oumadan. You are the best of niches. You're better than everybody else. That's what Alwa was saying.
Speaker 1: Let's work towards that.
Speaker 3: Let's work towards a Muslim mirr. Next election that comes in, people for the school board of education, next election that comes here, nominate people for the local township. Became the demographic change. People converted. There's a big, huge conversion going on in this gun. Where are the converts? They just convert and they're gone in the wilderness. The other thing, children, Muslims have the highest population average. They did his Pew Foundation, did his research study Pew Foundation, and they said that Muslim household average is three point four child per fame. The white American has one child per fam We're already a beating the march.
Speaker 1: Notice there's a reason I played it to the end there. Notice who he thought he was competing with. Notice who did he compare himself with the white American? They're here to conquer. Democrats have brought them here for political power. Jesse, I'm sick and tired of these cry babies crying because they're poor. Little privacy is being compromised by flock cameras. Poor little babies, stop your whining, because these flock cameras are working in finding these criminal monsters in record time who abduct your children. Or if you don't, if you don't do anything illegal or not quite above board, you've got nothing to worry about, cry babies, all right. I haven't really waited into this flock stuff yet. And I mean, you pick up the newspaper or I guess get on your phone, because no one picks up a newspaper anymore, and you see a headline that flock cameras find a kidnap child. You think to yourself, Okay, that's a good thing. And I personally think finding kidnap children is a good thing as well. Okay, but remember remember remember what the Democrats did when they took power last time. Do you remember do you remember how dark it got, how truly dark the four years of Joe Biden was, and they had even worse planned if Dome had won over the next four years. Do you remember how dark it got? Do you remember that we got Roe versus Wade overturned? Maybe you care about that, maybe you don't. That's fine, But the Communists were so angry that Rovers's Wade got overturned, they went and dug up in obscure law. They just went rifling through the books of laws to find a reason to send FBI swat teams to arrest pastors and grandma's. That's how dark and evil democrats are. Do you remember that the Federal Bureau of Investigation they had Hunter Biden's laptop in their possession and covered it up. And then when they found out that the story was going to get out, they ran to the social media companies and told them Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation and that they should censor the story when it came out, and social media companies did. This is just a couple examples of the evil things democrats did last time Democrats had power. What do you think they're going to do with that flock camera? I know we can all stand up and cheer right now. Yes, we found the lost puppy. The flock camera's the reason my puppy is home, and I celebrate with you because I love my idiot dog too. What do you think democrats are going to do with those cameras? It's going to be bad. Always keep in mind how evil the other side is, and keep in mind they're going to have power again one day, and I don't know when that day is. I hope it's not the mid terms. I mean, the country freaking hates the.
Speaker 4: EU when it comes to the Democratic rant. The net favorability rating of the Democratic Party. You know, back in twenty eighteen, when Democrats during the first Trump presidency, right when they were able to win back control the House, they were even they were even right favorable minus unfavorable, even at zero zero zero. Now look at this, twenty five points on the water oof.
Speaker 1: Country hates them. Wonder why let's check in with one of them.
Speaker 5: The amendments make it clear that this policy only applies to low level theft crimes, no felonies, and codifies case law. And while we have diversion programs for drugs and mental health, we do not have the same for crimes of necessity led by poverty.
Speaker 1: Headline New York Socialist lawmakers says stealing for biological need should not be illegal. Let's hope Democrats continue to be as insane as possible. Hope they don't like we talked about in the first hour, they don't moderate their message and start talking about affordability. Let's just hope they keep being kooky oracle. Last week you read an email where the gentleman referenced eighteen to twenty years we might be run over by comedies, that they keep stealing elections. There was also a story about your buddy getting his car stolen and leaving Denver. In America in general, how bad would it have to be for you to leave the USA? Of course, we all love you and would never want that to happen. But it's a conversation my wife and I have had. I love the USA, I would never want to leave, but I'm curious your thoughts on a breaking point? What country would you go to? His name is Brian. I've told you this before when it comes to violence, and there was a lot of talk. I don't know about a lot, but there was chatter on the right when the communists were doing all those evil things in the Biden regime of is it time for a civil wars, it time for a revolution, time to take up arms? And I always told you to stay legal, stay local, legal, and local legal and local. I always told you that over and over and over again, and I've said repeatedly I am never ever going to call to take up arms and start killing people. With one exception, and that one exception is if the government starts confiscating firearms. If the government is showing up at your house confiscating firearms, it's time to shoot. It is because what comes next, every single time will be some of the darkest, most evil stuff imaginable. If the government is taking away your ability to fight them, which you're supposed to have that ability as an American. That's what the Second Amendment is about. If they're ever doing that, it's time to fight. It would take that to get me to ever consider leaving the United States of America. That's what it would take. It would take that otherwise I ain't ever going anywhere. I'm going down with the ship. Baby. At least my identity is gonna be safe because I still have LifeLock. Unless LifeLock goes away and then I'm in trouble. But for now, LifeLock is still going gangbusters for a reason. You know that LifeLock. It monitors hundreds of millions of data points a second. Hundreds of millions a second. You are in danger. You know why, because your information's online. Sorry, mine is two, everybody's is. So what happens they empty your bank account and take loans out in your name. You are financially destroyed. You have to spend god knows how much money on legal fees to try to get out of it, and you never get your money back. Of course, if you have LifeLock, you get their million dollar protection package. They'll look out for you and if you get got LifeLock will fix it. You join now. You save up to thirty percent off your first year with the promo code Jesse call one eight hundred LifeLock or go to LifeLock dot com promo Oh Jesse for thirty percent off term supply. We'll be back. This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Monday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So couple Iranian news.
Speaker 6: Items are reports of more threats from Iran against President Trump and our American warriors in the region. Iran's military reportedly offering a thirty thousand dollars bounty for any Iranian citizen who captures or kills a US service member, and a top Iranian lawmaker posted this The President of the United States instead of his endless bluffs regarding the Strait of Hormuz. Should be thinking about securing his own safety so that he doesn't have to resort to fleeing to a food truck.
Speaker 1: All right, Trump, what's talking about dropping a bomb on Oma?
Speaker 7: The President told Fox News Iran should raise the white flag of surrender. He went on to say, I have no time schedule. I'm not in a hurry, the president, indicating that the US naval blockade is continuing to put new economic pressure on the Iranian regime despite what the Iranians have said publicly. He said they're good poker players, but they're dying, and that the midterms in the United States have nothing to do with the president's thinking.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: I asked the President about these parallel talks that are taking place between Iran and Oman about control of the Strait of Hormuz, and the President told Fox News, if Oman gets in the way, we'll bomb the s out of them.
Speaker 1: Well, Oman's an ally. I don't think we're I don't think we're gonna start dropping bombs on them. But you know what, Trump, Trump's gonna threaten. That's what he does. Like we say, he's a big threaten you with the worst and then I'll offer you the best kind of thing. Ah, South Korea is in some trouble.
Speaker 8: And this could have some serious impacts on our relationships in the Pacific realm. South Korea is critical ally for US, and no, by the way, they pay for it.
Speaker 1: Just a little background on it. I guess I should clarify it. South Korea. You know, we work very closely with them. We have troops in South Korea. We really because of our troops in South Korea, we provide security from North Korea for them. Now, South Korea is a very corrupt place, a very very corrupt place. North Korea is like the worst place on the planet. So South Korea is significantly better than North Korea, but South Korea is a corrupt place. The background here is member when Trump launched this Iran adventure and started asking for all this help, Hey, Italy, come help, Hey come help, Hey, come help, and nobody wanted anything to do with this whole thing, so they were all like, h no, I'm good, I'm good. Trump holds a grudge, and Trump has publicly blasted everybody who said no, and pretty much everybody said no. South Korea said no, I'm good. I'm not to be helping it all. Trump came out and said, wait a minute, we look out for you. We're the only reason there is a South Korea. What do you mean now? All right back to the story now that you understand that background on it.
Speaker 8: So this could have some serious impacts on our relationships in the Pacific realm. South Korea is a critical ally for US, and oh, by the way, they pay for a large portion of those exercises. They also pay for the upkeep of US troops in South Korea, So the idea that we're paying for everything there is absolutely false. The other aspect of this is that the relationship that he has, that President Trump has with Kim Joe Moon is I would characterize it as ephemeral at best. And you know, to put your stock in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris, what's that mean? Ephemeral? Look that up. While while it's got to.
Speaker 8: Talk like that and really limit exercises when first of all, we've paid our portion of that already. The things that doing those exercises are critical for the joint defense not only of South Korea and Japan, but also for defense of the United States as well.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would read too much into this. This is probably Trump saber rattling a little bit. Just give him a little smack on the behind. He didn't say we're all pulling out of South Korea. It's Trump getting a little peace Chesse. I was catching up on the show and I had to laugh about how there's always that quote one mom. A former boyfriend of mine was a marine who served in Afghanistan and flew a l Uh one Huey. Whenever he would tell stories about flying his helicopter and having a few close calls with the enemy, they would always enrage his mom. She would always say, they shouldn't be shooting at you. You know, I sympathized so much with women with moms, moms of boys. I'll specifically say that, and I see this in my own life. You know, my poor mother, I went off the war and just ran for office. I've just stressed her out so much. My wife, you know, I have those two meadhead sons. I guess we do. I guess she's part of it. We have those two meadhead sons, and she's a mom. She worries about them. Moms worry, but boys, their brains don't form for a long time, a long long time, and they don't get worry at all. It doesn't even go into their head. So they'll they'll climb the stairs on the outside of the banister and just hanging twenty feet above the floor, and they're having a great time, and ob comes out and freaks out about these kinds of things. It's got to be stressful being a mom of boys. It's got to be stressful raising You care so much and you want to protect them, and they have no idea how to protect themselves, absolutely no idea whatsoever. And I'm saying I come home, I'd be bleeding from various things we were doing when I was a kid, crashing our bikes, making terrible ramps and crashing Chris, did you ever make bike Did you ever make bike ramps? You never made bike ramps. Well, maybe that's because you don't have any hills here in Texas. I grew up in places where they had heels, and if you made a sweet bi bike ramp, you could hurt yourself really bad. You never caught any air at all, the ramp would just collapse, or if you did catch air, you would crash when you landed and your body'd be just torn to shreds. It's a great time, great time. Sorry, Mom, We'll be back. He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right. Jesse Kelly, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday, and joining me now as my friend editor at bearing arms dot com Cam Edwards, Cam. I think it was two months ago, got myself a suppressor and just people who've never had to go through it don't even unders stand what a freaking nightmare it was. I had to go back to the gun shop like four freaking times. Scam. We can verify this and this? Did that get easier recently?
Speaker 9: It did for many people, although I think we're still trying to understand how easy it had gotten for how many people so could talk with you, Jesse. Yeah, there's a case actually out of Texas, actually two cases, one known as Jensen, the other known as Silencer Shop. These cases were consolidated and then a little more than two weeks ago, a federal judge released his decision and said all of these items like suppressors, like short barreled firearms that have had their two hundred dollars NFA taxes zeroed out by the one Big Beautiful Bill Act. All of those items are no longer eligible for the NFA's registration requirements, filling out that Form one or that form or all of the paperwork that you had to do Jesse to get your suppressor. And the judge came to that conclusion because the National Firearms Act was passed by Congress as a taxing measure. So if the tax no longer exists, then all of that associated paperwork, all that registration requirements that were based on somebody paying attax, they don't exist either, at least Congress doesn't have the authority to impose those regulations. So this judge gave the Department of Justice seven days to indicate that they were going to appeal. Otherwise, the judge said, my stay is over, and you know my ruling will stand. So DJ did not ask for an extension of that stay. And last week, I believe it was last Thursday. The named plaintiffs in these cases their members. When we're talking about organizations like the Texas State Rifle Association or the as Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep in Bear Arms, the customers of the plaintiffs, like Silencer Shop, supposedly can now purchase these NFAI items without having to go through all of the additional PaperWorks. So going to go through a background check, but it's just like buying any other gun when you go to the gun store. The question now is, all right, so is the DOJ going to allow that same thing for everybody? For both you know, every seller of these items, every buyer of these items is just going to be the folks that were named in that injunction. And we don't really have an answer for that yet. So yeah, for some people in some states who belong to some organizations, it just got a lot easier to buy a suppressor or a short barrel rifle. For everybody else, and for those people who live in states with these items are still prohibited, nothing has changed unfortunately. So yeah, it's very much up in the air right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cam, can you help me understand as best you know, because I know there's a lot of things that are up in the air. Can this lead to more firearms freedom? Because you know, I have no legal mind, or hardly a mind really at all, but it sounds to me like one of those things that can lead us to a very good place. Am I wrong?
Speaker 9: No, You're not wrong at all. I think you're absolutely right about that. So there are a couple of things. One, if the DOJ comes out and says, I we're not enforcing these provisions against anybody, not just the named plaintiffs, that's obviously going to lead to more farms freedom. I think it also, though, helps make the case that these firearms are in common use, and so the states that ban these things outright are violating the Constitution. The DJ has already said that suppressors are protected under the Second Amendment. And I think if you, you know, can point to the six or seven million suppressors that have been sold over the course of the last ten years or so, the rise and the purchase of short bailed firearms since these taxes were zeroed out, you know, I think it helps to make the case that these arms are in common use for lawful purposes. They're not being used primarily by criminals. And so therefore, when to say, like California or Massachusetts or New Jersey says well, you can't own these things, even if you pass a background check. Even to the federal government says you can own these things, we say you can't. I think it helps bring down those laws across the country.
Speaker 1: That's freaking outstanding. Again, we're speaking with Cam Edwards bearing arms dot Com. Okay Cam on a more practical level to maybe the firearms newbie out there possibly wondering should they buy a suppressor? What purpose? Obviously I know what it does, but what purpose does it serve? Why would I need one? If I'm just I'm a stay at home mom. I got a gun in my dresser drawer. Do I need one?
Speaker 9: I'd say it would be useful for you. I mean, if you have a firearm in your nightstand drawer, then presumably you've got a gun for self defense.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: So let's say you wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of breaking glass, you grab your gun. Are you going to have the presence of mind to say, you know what, I better put on hearing protection? Probably not right, That's probably not gonna be your first consideration. The god you actually have to fire that gun and close quarters. Even if you act in self defense and you protect yourself, you protect your family, you very well can be left with significant hearing damage because it's really loud to fire a gun in an enclosed area, right, So that's that's one thing. Actually, the new York Times of all People published a story who was earlier this year that looked at it was a study that looked at the percussive impacts of gun shots on our brains and found that the use of a suppressor significantly reduces the impact of a you know, sack of a shockwave on your brain. When you're shooting at an enclosed range, an indoor range, or when you're shooting indoors, less of an effect outside, but the larger the caliber even outside, you start to see an impact, right, and a beneficial impact. So we think about suppressors protecting our hearing, but as it turns out, suppressors can impact positively our cognitive ability. Uh. And I think that's very important, particularly if we're talking about people who go to the range regularly, right, I mean, that's just another safety aspect of these devices. So yeah, I think I think that the benefits far outweigh the negatives when we're talking about, you know, putting a can on a gun that you intend on using on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: I really hope my youngest son isn't listening right now, can because I bought him a Henry rifle level action, just like you imagine only it's a twenty two, right, It's just twenty two, so you can go plink gophers with it. And he is begging me for a suppressor at this point in time, and I've explained that it's a twenty two and he doesn't need on cam talk some sense into him, all.
Speaker 9: Right, listen. I actually I had this very conversation with myself not long ago. Just so as you know, I live on some acreage in central Virginia, and my late wife used to plunk a plink ground hogs with her Henry twenty two out of our bathroom window to the dead eye shot right, So you know, she passed away about a year and a half ago, and the groundhog population has rebounded quite dramatically. And I looked out the window maybe a month or so ago, and I saw five juvenile groundhogs in my backyard, and I thought to myself, all right, it's time for me to you know, the torch has been passed. But honestly, like even with the twenty two rifle, after that first shot, those groundhogs are going to start scurrying away. Right If if I can suppress that the sound of that gunfire, I think I must have sad a much better chance of getting more than one of these roundhogs at any given time. So personally, for me, I think there's a practical benefit in that situation. Just describe. But even for your son, I think that there is some benefit in him having a suppressed Henry twenty two.
Speaker 1: For blinking, Cam, are you trying to cost me money? It sounds like you're trying to cost me money.
Speaker 9: I mean, he might have cut me in a little bit here, but I think that there is a legit argument to be made. I mean, again, the the hearing aspect and even the you know, the cognitive impact of a twenty two long rifle admittedly not much, but you know, will help out a little bit. Yeah, I think it will. And and any better pay up. That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well he's gonna have to wait for Christmas for that, Cam, I'll tell you that much. Cam, you are the best brother. Come back soon. It's been too long. Appreciate you, Chris. You ever fired a twenty two with a suppressor on it? I have. It's like the only one that does almost sound like it does in the movies, where it's just like it just it doesn't it's like a clack, but it's light. It's amazing. I don't know why we're talking about this. Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday. But we shall return tomorrow. If you miss me while I'm gone, and I know you will, you can email me Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Chris, I know you'll miss me. I know you will. I know on the weekends you're thinking to yourself, I can't wait to get back and listen to the world famous Jesse Kelly Show every single day. I feel the same way about me. I'll be honest with you, same way. Headline in a first AI boss, I didn't even know that was a thing. Sachs employee at San Francisco retail store for being late seventeen out of twenty three shifts. Seventeen out of twenty three shifts you couldn't show up on time, and on top of that, you ended up getting fired by a computer program. What an unbelievable loser. But I'm sorry, I hate to be mean, but what an unbelievable loser. Jesse. I hope this doesn't get screened out by Chris. Oh, this is about the portrait that got stolen. I hope this doesn't get screened out by Chris. I think Chris is your prime suspect. You said he disliked the picture, but he definitely knows the value of things. He probably sold it on the black market. Said his name is Jared Chris. I'm just reading the email. I didn't make any accusations. I don't know why you're making these faces. Is there some then you want to get off your chest? What Chris, don't say? No one would buy it. That's a hot ticket item. Ever since it got put out there, I've had so millions of people, billions reach out and say, Jesse, where can I get one of those? I want to hang your portrait in my house? Billions of people, Chris Jesse. The communists want will abolish the Senate and the Electoral College and establish a Soviet style pull up bureau. This will of course eliminate states sovereignty. I mean, yes, that's this is even the guys trying to sell themselves as moderates. They want to eliminate the electoral collus.
Speaker 10: You support abolishing the electoral college. If you're saying direct election of the president and vice president.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've said it a number of times, and it's because in Kentucky we will never see a candidate for president or vice president unless they're from here. Why because people just expect that it'll go one way or the other. It's the idea that someone would get elected not just knowing about seven states, but having to earn votes all over the United States. I certainly think it's time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's time for you to start some chalk. That's what I think. I think that you are going to be mad at yourself for all the days you spent thinking about chalk without actually going to get a subscription. I know you've considered it, whether you're a man, woman, young, old, I know you've considered it. I know you're thinking on natural herbal supplements. Jesse takes some. Not sure. Maybe I don't want to spend the money. Can't you give it ninety days? That's not a big commitment. Ninety days you take a female vitality stack every day, or a male vitality stack every day, or just some chocolate powder in the morning. You can't give it ninety days to see if it will change and improve the entire rest of your life. Come on, give it a shot. You're only cheating yourself. I'm telling you, when you start, you will never stop. The greatest thing ever done. C hoq Chuck dot com slash Jesse that's chalk dot com slash Jesse de Deer shoots gun with small hands. I don't want small hands. How did you Jewish producer Chris and degenerate producer Corey Corey find the first make California affordable? Clip Oh, he's talking about ran deep.
Speaker 12: My plan, mack up plan, make affordable California again. We'll recognize children's who maintain GPA level three point eight seven three point ninety three, will support first Minecott upon graduation from high school. We'll credit five hundred five dollars. Let's support our children. Let's over our schooling system.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Still still the first and only candidate we have ever endorsed for office on this show. Sadly he did not win. How do we find I didn't find it? Wasn't it degenerate producer, It was degenerate Corey found it. Look, you have to understand I work with sick people. Okay, there's sick people, and they have six senses of humor, and not only that, they understand the kind of thing that I'm going to enjoy, and so they'll just drop something like that on the sound list and let me have a great time with it. I mean, ran Deep. I don't know if rand Deep it's ever leave it. I don't know if it just it kills me. It absolutely murders me every time. My plan this is a shrug. This is Stephen Miller. By the way, Sorry, I did no transition there whatsoever. Just try to catch up.
Speaker 13: This is a struggle for the survival of America. It's that serious.
Speaker 9: It's that real.
Speaker 13: Abolishing police, abolishing borders, abolishing ice, abolishing fossil fuels, gutting the Department of War. These actions collectively would bring America to its knees. It would cripple us, It would crush us, it would destroy everything two hundred and fifty years of patriots fought, bled and died for.
Speaker 1: And that, of course is the point. The destruction is the point. The constituency of the Democrat Party, it's just malcontents. Communism is the religion of the malcontent that's who votes Democrat in this country, whether they are domestic malcontents or dirty foreigners who came here to loot and conquer the place. That's who Democrats are. That's who they represent, and that's why they talk the way they talk. That's what their supporters want to hear. Their supporters want to hear. Abolish ice, abolish the electoral college. That's what they want. The Democrat voter wants that. That is the average Democrat vote.
Speaker 10: Our new CBS News poll out this morning finds fifty eight percent of Democrats have a positive view of socialism and just thirty two percent have a positive view of capitalism.
Speaker 1: That's ugly. And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing lines we didn't get to. Mark Cuban delivers brutal reality check on California billionaire tax quote. Ideology is not a strategy. Mark Cuban does this thing where whenever a Republican is in power, he'll criticize them the entire time, and he'll vote Democrat and then he'll act like he's the moderate every now and then. Mark Cuban is not on your side. Okay, Mark Cuban is not on your side. The fed's massive paperwork backlog creates a gigantic mass migration loophole. It's not a loophole. These are all that's all by design. There's always a design, and the design is for the mass importation of foreigners so the communists can destroy everything. Seattle judge dismisses double axe murder case because the suspect is too insane to stand trial. I've never understood this in my entire life. I'm so insane that I people with an axe, and now you can't put me on trial. If you're that violently insane, your trial should be the fastest, along with your execution, because you clearly cannot live in society. I don't know what the deal is. Trump says the US will scale back military drills with South Korea again. Don't make a big deal of it. He's given him a little whip on the rear end for not helping. I don't think we're pulling out of South Korea all right. I don't think Swalwell is either. Anyway. We're going to come back tomorrow and do it again. That's all.