Speaker 1: Jackson right here. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? How are you.
Speaker 1: Jackson? Is there anything in particular you want to talk about this evening?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yes, I actually did have something on my mind that I needed, like some advice on or like your thoughts. Probably sure, sure, So I I kind of started like this side hustle thing going on.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's just me participating in and porn.
Speaker 1: When you said really quick, it's you know, when you say really quick, it's just me participating in porn. Are you participating in porn with with yourself or with other people.
Speaker 2: Myself? That's that's the thing. Is this site just like live videos, that's kind of all you do, so you don't have to worry about, you know, your video being on there the whole, you know, like for people to download or anything. I mean, obviously people can screen record or something, but that's out of the people that do it. Maybe it's like a twenty five out of or twenty five out of one hundred.
Speaker 1: So tell me more about how you got into this.
Speaker 2: While you see, I recently got out of a relationship about I don't know, two weeks ago, and this is something that I've also been thinking about doing for a little bit, but after I got out of this relationship, it's been kind of pushed on me like, Okay, I don't have this attention anymore. I don't have like I feel a sense of like loneliness or something. So I just hopped onto that kind of right away, and it's it's been kind of a kind of a good gig because I can kind of just hop on whenever I want and I've done I've been doing it for probably about a week and a half, i'd say, and already cashed out a four hundred dollars and I haven't been doing it every day. It's just like, you know, maybe four times.
Speaker 1: So you feel like you're getting a lot of attention out of this that has been lost in your breakup.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. I feel like it's been filling that hole that i've that I have, So that makes sense.
Speaker 1: And what kind of attention is it?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 4: It? Is it?
Speaker 1: You want attention to your body, you want sexual attention, you want to just be no, just in general, like, how would you describe the the type of attention that that you're seeking that you're finding in uh in being a camboy.
Speaker 2: It's kind of yeah, all the above, I would say, because obviously I do like attentions sexually or then also just chatting because you can you can chat on there, and I've had people willing to buy me things too and just talk to me, so that, I mean, that's been pretty nice. Because I have a couple of friends, like outside of outside of my life that I hang out with, and but you know, they they have their own lives too, so when I'm not with them, I'm just kind of on my own, and so these random strangers kind of fill.
Speaker 3: That void.
Speaker 2: Mhm in a way. And yeah, I mean I was going to say, there are there are some kind of weird people that I do encounter, which is fine. But like I had somebody wanting to buy my socks and they they paid me one hundred dollars to wear my socks for two days in a row and send it to them.
Speaker 1: So you've been doing this for a week and it's been nice to be getting some attention that you wanted. You've been getting a little bit of money. Have you encountered any any problems in this one week, any red flags, anything that makes you think to yourself, I don't know how long I can do this for or has it been a week of mostly upside?
Speaker 2: There has been like maybe a couple downsides. Like I've I've been getting like threats almost on this kind of threats, and like I've had I had somebody reach out to me and like threatened to kill me. They knew where I lived. They told me to stop doing. What I'm doing is to kind of like put myself in check, is what they're trying to do. I don't know, but it was just so odd and I've never I've never really gotten death threats before until then. So then I was like, oh, this is kind of odd.
Speaker 1: Do you feel them affecting you very much? Because it sounds to me like you're able to brush them off pretty easily as just being odd or sort of laughable.
Speaker 2: I kind of did brush it off at first. I was like, oh shit, what do I what do I do? Do I need to like lock my door and I was like kind of looking outside my window like the rest of the night. But I was fine. And it's been a few days since then, So that's why I've kind of shrugged it off mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm for now.
Speaker 1: And so do you anticipate that you'll continue to be a Camboy.
Speaker 2: Moving forward, I think so, I think I'll keep doing it as much as I can. I am in I am in school starting in January, and then I also have a full time job. So this is just a side thing that I do when I'm not when I'm not busy.
Speaker 1: What is your ultimate goal, Jackson?
Speaker 2: My ultimate goal. My ultimate goal is to earn enough money to just get out of debt. I'm kind of like in a bad spot financially right now, So this is something I can do at home. I don't have to like door dash or anything. And you know, so it's it's pretty convenient.
Speaker 1: Jackson. Your penis, it's yours to monetize. You know, you're right, it is really what you're doing. You're like metaphorically sort of taking your penis and like squeek like like you're like juicing of fruits. You're like juicing money out of it. And it belongs to you, Yes, your property, And I implore you to squeeze all of the all of the cash you can out of it, if that's what you desire to do.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, this dick ain't free, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else that you would like to express this evening thoughts, feelings, sentiments, questions, comments, concerns.
Speaker 2: No, I don't I don't think so. I think this is really enlightening and helpful and what to do moving forward.
Speaker 1: So thanks, of course, thank you for sharing Sam. No, you're not Sam. I've been calling everyone Sam today.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 2: Jackson's not my real name, so I it's okay with that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling. I'm gona look, honestly, if I weren't doing this, I would totally be jacking off on cam. It sounds like a good gig. I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna do it every night anyway, might as well make a little bit of money. I don't blame that man at all. Hello Carlton, this is not real.
Speaker 5: This isn't really you.
Speaker 1: I heard that you broke up a four year relationship because your girlfriend hit your car with a samurai.
Speaker 5: Sword indeed, a wooden a wooden.
Speaker 1: One, a wooden samurai sword. And year one relationship, year one of the relationship, when you were sort of first getting to know her and getting to know the intimacies not not just of her but of your relationship with her, did you ever anticipate that it would end this way.
Speaker 5: No, she was really soft, and she was a freshman in high school in the beginning, So no, I didn't. I didn't think that.
Speaker 1: M hm, Well were you? Were you also a freshman in high school?
Speaker 6: I was a junior.
Speaker 5: I'm two years older than her.
Speaker 1: Mm hm. And what now if I were to ask her, and and and and for this part, I need you to be uh honest with me. Really step into her shoes, try to leave your biases at the door. If I were to ask her why she hit your car with a wooden samurai sword, what do you think she would tell me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she would say I was unfaithful, that I had cheated. But we were on and on and off again. And she also had like sugar Daddy's kind of still doing that whole scene, and so I thought, you know, we were kind of on a break. So I was texting another girl and she found out about it. But at the same time, she was texting older men for money, you know, So I thought it was kind.
Speaker 4: Of okay in the you know, okay, so leading okay.
Speaker 1: So so you two went on a break, you started talking to other girls, She started talking to sugar daddies, and she was upset that you were talking to other girls, and so she hit your car with a wooden samurai sword.
Speaker 5: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: It was awome.
Speaker 1: And this this break, why did you two decide to go on a break.
Speaker 5: We don't work that well together, sadly mm hmmmm. I'm trying to do really good things and then like excel my life. I'm working really hard. Uh, I work out a lot, and you know, I have goals? She did, She didn't really seem to have goals, Like what are you your your whole career is going to be talking to you?
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something, Yes, putting the bias as a side stepping into her shoes. If I were to ask her, if I were to ask her why you guys didn't work? What would she tell me?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Probably say I'm like a little too controlling and like pushed her a little too hard because I really I wanted her to have like the same goals, the same mind that I did. I guess I expected too much out of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's interesting. I don't really know this. I'm no, I'm no relationship expert, but there are people who are very goal oriented, very careerist, and sometimes they pair well with other people who are careerists. But I've also seen people who are careerists pairwell with people who aren't because they they sort of compliment each other. But so you said that you were trying to to implore her to be a little bit more goal oriented.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What what sort of ways would you do this?
Speaker 5: So she always talked about like getting a job and becoming independent, but she never really did it or like you know, take steps to get her license for example, and so like you know, once once maybe every ten days a week, I was like, what are you gonna do that? Are you doing that? And she never has. She still has some monology mm hm.
Speaker 1: And so these why do you do you think that she didn't understand the break as much as you did or didn't grasp the fact that you guys were off.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say so, you know, considering I'm not, you know, I made it clear in the relationship I didn't want her to do that stuff, and uh, yet she you know, she was. I think that kind of shows that she definitely, yeah, she lied about like the level of you know that the that the twitter her relationship with them was to not anything physical, but you know, a little more than it should have been. If you know what I'm saying, I think, mmmm, well.
Speaker 1: I think that I I think it sounds like this is a good thing, right if you both admit that you're just not good for each oldren.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm definitely to the point now I'm ready to move on. But this is just like the you know, the heaviest thing in my life right now. So that's what I wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: And so in the future, do you do you think that you will look for someone who is more career oriented?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I've raised my my bar my expectations.
Speaker 7: I have to.
Speaker 1: Well then look at this as a as a as a good experience, right, because now you have a better idea of what it is that you're looking for. Live and learn, baby, Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question before we go?
Speaker 2: Gex?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 5: So I listen to your podcast all the time, right, and sometimes in the beginning you say, Hail Satan. Are you actually do you believe you like you Hail Satan? Actually, I'm sure it's just like a like a I don't know, you don't mean to send people thing you don't care about that, but you just kind of throw it out to be funny.
Speaker 1: Would it be a problem for you if I did?
Speaker 5: Kind of, I'm a I'm personally a Christian, so I'm not. I'm not gonna say like I have anything against you if you did. It's just I was kind of really curious and I was kind of led to ask you about it.
Speaker 1: Would you say your name was.
Speaker 4: Colton?
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling.
Speaker 6: Colton Hey, good night.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you get.
Speaker 1: Was I calling him Sam that whole time? Hey, folks, it's Lyle. Wanted to take a second right before we get into it to introduce my guests for this evening. It is none other than.
Speaker 9: Twenty four K Golden, who you might not for his hit single Valentino, which peaked at number ninety two on the US Billboard Hot one hundred, and also his even hit or hit single Mood, which topped the top number one spot on the Billboard Hot one hundred.
Speaker 1: Pretty damn impressive if you ask me, and hey, not only is twenty four K Golden a fantastic rapper, singer, and songwriter, he's also just, you know, beneath all of that, a good dude. He was great on this podcast. He was wildly empathetic, very funny, very down to earth, and just fit in very well with the vibe of the show. And it was great to have them on. And I feel like this was a good enough introduction and I can shut up and let's get into the rest of the pod. Therapy Gecko twenty four k Golden Anonymous Strangers from the Phone, Let's get into it. Twenty four k Golden Therapy Gecko. How does it feel being a lizard?
Speaker 4: It feels exhilarating.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: For my blood pumping, Yeah, my heart rating creasy. Same, my blood getting cold, Sam sick?
Speaker 1: Do you We talked about this a little bit before we got on air, But have you had many experiences in your life where you're like dressing up in a costume or I'm itsforming into something that's not yourself.
Speaker 4: Halloween that was a big one for me, Like getting my face painted in elementary school for like a carnival or something like that. Those are my my experiences dressing up. And then I did a music video company where I painted my face a bit too. But this is probably the most fun ex paining I've done good in good in decades.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're having fun because I'll tell you I wasn't going to tell you this beforehand, but this stuff, you know, really it's hard to get off, is it really? Yeah, well.
Speaker 4: It cost to be the boss.
Speaker 1: Exactly, exactly twenty four k Golden. I like to ask people this is, has there been a what has been the most persistent thought on your minds in the past like week, the.
Speaker 4: Most persistent thought on my mind in the past week? What a great question. I don't know. I just got back Sunday from Miami I was recording, so probably just I don't know. There's not much consistency to my thoughts unless I'm like feeling very anxious and like thinking about the same thing over and over again. But I'm not feeling that way at the at the moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, so when you do get anxious, is it typically like about the same sort of thing.
Speaker 4: No, it could just be like like there's a deadline, or like yeah, fuck where my friends are, like you know, stuff like that. But normally pretty chill.
Speaker 1: Are there like things about what you do that you find particularly more stressful than other elements of it?
Speaker 4: I think it's just the idea that I get perceived by, like so many people. Ye, and that I exist in other people's conversations and in other people's lives without being present there or like having any say so over that perception of me.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think a lot about like how you come off to people, both both not just like your like public image, just like people like just when you're having a conversation with.
Speaker 4: Someone, like to a certain I think everybody thinks, what does this person think of me? Sure, you know, but I've been trying to live more in the present and like listen to what the other person is saying and then just respond without thinking, which can be a blessing or a curse sometimes.
Speaker 1: But no, I mean that's that's how you want to do it, right, Is you want to just like be and exist and like make your definitive decisions on who you are and then present that, Yeah, without having to be like, oh, how can I change how I am to be perceived differently? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I just want to you know, rock out and be me. And if you focole me, you fockle me. If you don't, that's your loss.
Speaker 1: So have you always been good at living to that mindset?
Speaker 4: I think it fluctuates, but in general.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, okay. Have you had times in which it was like, you know you you felt like you were like compromising yourself?
Speaker 4: I would say yes. I think like when it was really like when moods started taking off and I had to do like all these interviews over and over again, and it was just like repeating the same stories or the same answers to the same questions, where I feel like I was like being a caricature of myself rather than just being like me, because like do I really want to answer like do eight interviews in a row and they asked me the same question? No, I wish I could say, like I don't really feel like answering this question, like fuck off, something like.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me? Can you tell me just right now, like just for what what should I not ask you? Just to make sure that like like what do you just hate being asked about? You can be straight up with me.
Speaker 4: I think it's just like the like the same thing that you said when we were speaking downstairs, like oh, so, like where did you get there? How did you get here? Cause it's like if you really really want to know, like you could go on YouTube and type in four K golden interview and I've explained it like eight times.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, yeah, I mean that's why I asked. That's why I asked that. I like, what's on your mind? Quite because I you know, like I want to know, like what I want to know about you right in this very moment.
Speaker 4: Like I've been talking about this all week, like so excited, like telling all my friends, like, yo, I'm about to go fucking dress up as a gecko and stream for two hours with my boy lyle. Fuck yeah fuck yeah. What about you? What's a persistent thought on your mind right now?
Speaker 1: What's much persistent thought on my mind right now? Am I doing? Am I? Am? I? Like living my life optimally? Yeah, because I've been thinking about how like, uh, you know, short fucking life is and stuff like this is pretty cool, I think right in this moment we're doing I think we're doing something mildly productive with our lives at this very current moment.
Speaker 4: I would I would argue that this is like peak life experience right now. Like when you look back in fifty years, you're gonna think about all the days that you dressed up as a get goo and spoke to people about their problems on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, with you, and I'm very grateful for that. Yeah, but I also think about all the time I spend just like want to check an email, looking at Instagram, just doing like bullshit things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like if you're trying to, like if you don't do bullshit stuff sometimes, like I don't know, I feel like everybody needs a little bit of like bullshit in their life to kill time or make things interesting or like, it's not bullshit if you're answering emails, right, that's working towards something or lining something up.
Speaker 1: Sure, so in your bullshit time, because here we all have like when we just start like fucking around on the computer or whatever, do you what do you typically do when you're doing absolutely nothing?
Speaker 4: Like, you know, I like to convince myself that a lot of bullshit things I do are productive. Yes, not because they're not productive, but I just choose to see them as being productive. Like if I'm watching a TV show or a movie as a person that's interested in acting and interested in developing shows, technically, that's research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go right, You know, if you're watching it with that mindset and you're like thinking about the you're watching and you're thinking about what the script looks like and you're like thinking about how the idea was crafted. I could see, yeah, it would be technically research.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like a real bullshit. Like there's this game called Super Auto Pets.
Speaker 1: Super I've heard of Super Auto Pets.
Speaker 4: Like my boys from back home put me onto it about two months ago, like around Christmas time, and like if I just have like honestly, sometimes I'll play it for like two hours and like just do nothing else but just play that game. And I don't know why, but it's it's it gives me a lot of pleasure without being productive at all. I gained no knowledge from it.
Speaker 1: But that is I mean, if the pleasureful, you know, like playing video games is like an active form of of like rest true, I would say whereas you know, like I'm talking like when you're like you're like you're you're on Twitter and you're like just getting sucked into it, it's very like yeah, when it's like like the unintentional Oh shit, I just was on phone for an hour type of.
Speaker 4: How did this? I was just like doing something productive. How did I get on Instagram for two hours?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been there. That's actually yeah, that's I do feel bad when I do that well.
Speaker 1: Instagram, when you're talking about like making something productive, it's interesting how like, uh, you know social media like you know, I mean, you know, TikTok and Instagram very important for like what you're doing and everything.
Speaker 4: But it's easy.
Speaker 1: It's easy to make it so that like ninety five percent of the time you're spending all that stuff is bullshit, but you need that five percent that it is integral.
Speaker 4: That's why I like, I got two accounts, like I got accounts, I got some some people, I know, I got three, four or five accounts. Yeah, but I got like, uh like a Finsta where I follow all the things that like are inspiring and like cool art, cool like car shit, close shit, design, architecture, And I try to spend more time on that account because then I know, at least I'm not just looking at like yeah bullshit, yeah, bullshit Instagram models.
Speaker 1: But that's important, is it? You want to take some calls?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's take some calls.
Speaker 1: Let's see what we got here, Aiden, or is that you going on? Aiden? It says here that you just got friend zoned for Valentine's Day and you would like advice on how to get out of the friend zone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me and my best friend name is Riley as well.
Speaker 10: He's with me.
Speaker 4: You guys both got friend zoned.
Speaker 10: Yeah, both by different girls at the same time.
Speaker 4: Are the girls friends? No, they are not, Okay, I was I was thinking there might be a conspiracy afoot.
Speaker 1: Right right, Well, all right, tell us this what Let's focus on you. Let's focus on you before we get to your friend. What's the name of this girl you said? You said her name was, right, or that's your friend's name?
Speaker 10: Name is Taylor?
Speaker 1: Taylor? What do you like about Taylor?
Speaker 6: Oh, my friend's name is Riley.
Speaker 10: The girl's name is Taylor.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you like about Taylor?
Speaker 11: It's just got a great body, obviously, obviously it's really bad it it's really hot.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't think you you really like her, bro. I think you're just trying to fuck which is cool, not wrong, not wrong, But you know, are you Are you in the point of your life where you're looking for a relationship? Are you just trying to bust a nut?
Speaker 10: You know, the last couple of girls I've been with, I've been trying to get into a relationship with, But I don't know it's kind of it's kind of difficult because.
Speaker 12: I'm a freshman in college then a fraternity, so there's massive time constraints.
Speaker 10: It's just difficult.
Speaker 4: And how did you find yourself in the friend zone? Slash? How do you know that you're in the friend zone?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 12: I know that I'm in the friend zone because last night when I was saying bye, she said see you a homie and then left.
Speaker 4: So do you feel like there's ever been any sexual attention between you two?
Speaker 3: Definitely has, so you're.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily in the friend zone.
Speaker 1: You seem to hundred. You seemed very sure, like you responded to that immediately saying there definitely has. You didn't take us I could even think about it, not even half a second.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because it's not like me picking it up.
Speaker 10: It's like everybody else around me as well.
Speaker 4: I think if you it sounds like you don't even really like this girl's personality. You just trying to get you.
Speaker 8: All nuthers like cool to hang around, But like, well.
Speaker 1: If she's cool to hang around, that sounds like a friend mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right? Do you value your friendship with her more than you value the chance of potentially hooking up with her?
Speaker 10: See that's the thing, Like I love being around her, but I don't. It's just it's really fucking complicated.
Speaker 4: That's what we're here for. Man, Share your story, share your truth.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm calling.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: You're eighteen years Listen, it sounds to me. I think I think twenty four k is right. I think it sounds like you're This is probably more lust than it is anything else. And listen, here's the thing, my friend, you will have in your life. You're only eighteen years old. You will have in your life many many, many, many many more girls out there who you will develop crushes on that you will find interesting. And you know, look, if you're looking for a Valentine, you got your homide.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Since you're both single as fucked.
Speaker 1: So this February fourteenth is your imperative to embrace your brotherly love between you and your boy and try again for next year. Hell yeah, hell yeah, beautiful. Thank you for calling aiden, Thank you man.
Speaker 4: We're really changing people's lives out here.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, have you. Have you dealt with that issue of of the friend zone friends? I never liked that term.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's a real thing. I think that's the thing that people put themselves into because you're either expressing that you want to be more than friends with the girl or you're expressing that you want to be friends with her. But if you want to be more than friends, why are you pretending like you just want to be your friend?
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta let it be known.
Speaker 4: Just it's honest, Let your nuts hang and shoot your shot and if it doesn't go in, hey, it's not the last shot you'll ever take.
Speaker 1: E Is that you?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It's me.
Speaker 1: Uh be it says here you think you're going to be broken up with in ninety minutes?
Speaker 14: Yep, in about a little less than ninety minutes now.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so this is a race against the clock for something.
Speaker 12: I don't be able to.
Speaker 14: Watch the rest of your streams, so I thought i'd call in and yeah, I'm just trying to run the clock down because I've known since about two o'clock.
Speaker 4: So why do you think you're getting broken up with?
Speaker 14: He didn't text me back for about two days, and then I finally got ahold of him today and he said he told me I had a lot of a lot on his mind and told me that he wanted to talk at my place tonight, and I know what that means.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 14: And also I asked him directly, are you breaking up with me? And he didn't respond. So there's also that do.
Speaker 4: You think you were a good girlfriend in this relationship?
Speaker 14: I think I was. I think I tried my best. I've Yeah, I think I've tried my best.
Speaker 4: Do you think he was a good boyfriend?
Speaker 14: Yes? I think he really was.
Speaker 4: Well, I got one solution. You want to hear it?
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you break up with him before he breaks up with you.
Speaker 1: Ooh, you can't fire me? I quit babe, exactly.
Speaker 14: Yes, that would be good.
Speaker 13: That would be good.
Speaker 14: And how do I what do I say?
Speaker 4: I got a lot on my mind? Can you come meet me after work at my place so we could talk?
Speaker 14: He already did that though he's coming over.
Speaker 4: I know you just got to like treat it like it's a reverse UNO card and just hit him with the same medicine. Right.
Speaker 1: You could literally just text back saying, Hey, can we actually meet at your place? Because I have a lot I gotta talk about.
Speaker 4: Flip the location negotiation one on one.
Speaker 14: Exactly re establish the location.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you know, be like, Okay, you're twenty you're twenty two. How long have you guys been dating for?
Speaker 14: I think about a year?
Speaker 1: Okay, and I mean, like what else, like non relationship okay, well, well non relationship wise, like what else is going on in your life that you're excited about that that you know perhaps you'll have more time to pursue or work on now that you're no longer in a relationship.
Speaker 14: I'm graduating college in May.
Speaker 4: What are you studying?
Speaker 14: And I'm trying to move to Seattle next fall. I'm studying theater and film boom.
Speaker 4: Now you've got time to work on your scripts, work on yourself tapes, m.
Speaker 1: Use this as a remote creative emotional energy.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he's also a musician.
Speaker 4: So deleted SoundCloud page.
Speaker 1: Tea, thank you very much for calling me, and uh, you know, good luck to you. And uh now seriously, you know, I hope that this gives you more time to pursue other things that are important to you in your life. Build that diversified life portfolio. You know, of course.
Speaker 14: You'll have a good night.
Speaker 4: You have a better night.
Speaker 1: Have you have you ever had the breakup with someone?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you have a like, you know, strategy, like spend a lot of time, thinking like, how am I gonna do it? What I'm gonna say type of thing.
Speaker 4: My most memorable breakup was sophomore year of high school, and looking back, I'm not really sure how to feel about it, because I was always one that believed you shouldn't break up over text, you shouldn't break up over call or email or whatever the fuck, like you should do it in person. But looking back, I'm not so sure about that. Because I asked her to come get boba with me at this place in San Francisco called Tea Pumps because it was right by her house. And I got there, I got there and she was running late. She was like fifteen minutes late, so I already already my drink. I had already finished it, and she was coming there thinking that we were going to have like a cute day and drink some boba together, and I just was like, hey, I don't think this is working. I'm breaking up with you, and then I just left. And then she told me later that she was just crying in the Tea Pumps and she couldn't go there for like like a year after. So I don't know if a text message would have been better in that situation.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like whether or not. I mean, she would have probably had to like she probably would have cried and prossed her emotions. Either way, I think it's good. Ultimately you didn't do a text most Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you for that external validation.
Speaker 1: I had a girlfriend right before I went to college and she she drove over my house in the rain, and she she came in and she.
Speaker 4: Was all like wet, and then you broke up with her.
Speaker 1: I broke up with her and then she had to drive back home in the rain.
Speaker 3: Rain.
Speaker 4: That's like the most depressing thing.
Speaker 1: Ever, extremely depressing. But she's you know, she's doing well.
Speaker 4: Now do you check in on her, like, look at her Instagram every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what she actually she just she sent me a snapchat the other day saying like, hey, I no I even talked in like five years, but it's cool to see you doing this gecko thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, thank you very much. I hope your life's going well. And she's like, yeah it is. I'm like training to be a scientist or something. I'm like, great, everything, everything all works out.
Speaker 4: Well. Do you get a lot of girls interested in you? Because of you that you're the therapy get go.
Speaker 1: At the very least more than I would imagine because it's not a very it's not a very sexy identity, but you.
Speaker 4: Know, I think it it's it's it shows your personality. You have a great personality.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Girls like personality, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I like, well, it's it's sort of like I think people are attracted to the idea of like not caring about what other people think enough to, like, you know whatever, dress up as a get go and put yourself out there. I think people are attracted to, like people who are good at like putting themselves out there like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have you ever like hooked up with a fan? You know?
Speaker 1: I mean, uh, you know sometimes Uh, hey, you want to take a call?
Speaker 4: Load them up? Who we got next?
Speaker 1: Hey Jackie?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 1: Uh Jackie. It says here you have a crush on your boss, but you're you're not sure?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Mike, I don't really know.
Speaker 1: Huh Now what what is causing this? Uh? This this uh cognitive dissonance, that's it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, maybe I should, like, I guess give you kind of a backstory, very short short.
Speaker 8: I might have.
Speaker 13: Daddy issues, I guess I mean, my dad was never present in my life, and that's okay. Whatever. Well, in high school, I was in band and I looked up to my band director. He was kind of a father figure. Graduated, got a job at a grocery store, my supervisor he was like sixty four, and looked up to him. You know, both hard working men. And now I work for a small company. I work from my boss's house. We worked in like the dining room that's like our office, and he's also very hard working, and I look up to him. Now I have a father figure. But I think I might have lost like side of what my feelings really are. I don't know if I'm like really intensely seeing him as a father or if I'm like attracted to him.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question, a clarifying question, Sure were you? Were you attracted to your band director or your boss at the grocery store?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 13: I was not, I know for a fact.
Speaker 4: No, So what makes this different?
Speaker 13: I don't know, Daniel, Maybe I shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 13: My boss is kind of what I think I look for when I want a boyfriend or husband or whatever. But I don't believe that any any guys my age exists like him anymore. He's just I don't know. He knows everything. He works on cars. He helped me fix up my truck. He's come over to fix my toilet, like I think it was like leaking water or something and he fixed it.
Speaker 6: And he just knows all this stuff. And I don't know.
Speaker 13: He's super helpful and he and his family are just super nice. So I do feel kind of guilty having a crush on him if I do, and if I don't, then you know, that's fine. And maybe I just really look up to him intensely as a mother, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Why do you feel guilty having a crush on him.
Speaker 13: Oh, well, because he's married. Would I ever act on it if I did have a crush.
Speaker 8: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 13: But and if I do have a crush on him, I would like to get over it because I do think it's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Well, I think you shouldn't judge yourself for the way you feel, totally. Feelings are feelings, you know they're They're not logical always. I think what's more important is that you should be proud of yourself that you are not ruining this family by acting on it.
Speaker 13: M right, Yeah, no, I would never. My father did leave, you know, for a he cheated on my mom, So like I did tell myself, you could never you can never be that person. I wouldn't be that person anyways if my father was still in the picture, because I just know, you know, I feel that it's wrong. So I would never do anything like that. But you know, I mean, why have a crush on the guy If you can't you can't do anything. So let's just get over it and move on. But I don't really know how to well.
Speaker 1: Well, so I mean, I mean listen, and I sorry they're up to But I agree with I agree with Golden. You know, feelings or feelings. We often we can't really control our feelings, but we control whether or not we act on them. And so you're, you know, uh, having good judgment and not wanting to break up ourt this family. But like, take something from this, right, Like you're learning about yourself, Like you're learning what you desire in a partner. You're gaining self knowledge upon which to inform your future decisions of who you want to spend time with, romantically, sextually, whatever it is. And that's important information to have as you as you look for people to help you, you know, fulfill those desires and fit into those parts of your life.
Speaker 13: Yeah that makes sense. Yeah, well I appreciate that for you telling me that because I was, I really was feeling guilty.
Speaker 1: Of course, no, I completely agree. I mean again, you know now I'm gonna repeat the exact same thing that you said. But you know, feel our feelings, our feelings, but whether or not we act on them is the.
Speaker 4: That determines who you are as a person. And you have so you're a good person, Jackie. Don't feel bad.
Speaker 13: Great, I appreciate you, guys, thank.
Speaker 1: You of course, have a good night, Jackie.
Speaker 4: Thank you for.
Speaker 7: Calling you too.
Speaker 4: We didn't call you.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I don't know if she's a good person. I don't know if she's a bad person. Well, in that one instance, used a good judgment, but she might like.
Speaker 4: Be a serial killer or something, and we don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in like good person, bad person? The very the very binary.
Speaker 4: I think there are bad people, but there are very very very small amounts of bad people. Because unless you have something like chemically imbalanced in your brain, or like severe levels of trauma that cause you to act in like purposefully malicious and like hurtful ways. I think there's just a lot of good people that make bad choices, sure, or that have been through trauma or something and they're projecting or it's a defense mechanism or something like that. Like I think most people aren't bad truly evil.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about we can get we can go deep with, Like I mean, think about the idea of like do you subscribe to like reincarnation or like, okay, this idea that like we're all when we die, we all go into the this pool of stuff, this energy. Yeah, and then when things are born, they are born of that pool of energy. So therefore I'm you, you're me, I'm everyone watching this, Everyone watching this is me. How do you feel about that concept?
Speaker 4: I think even from a scientific standpoint, that makes sense. Like the water we drink is the same water that the dinosaurs drink, and the air that we breathe is the same air that people thousands of years ago breath. It's just all it's a big, big recycling situation.
Speaker 1: So then if I'm you, you're me, wherever, everyone's everyone.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, am I also all the bad things everyone has ever done, and therefore I can't judge other people on all the bad things that they have done or praise, you know, because because I have I do those things because I am them.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't do those things.
Speaker 1: But if I'm you and you do something bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah I slap a baby, then I.
Speaker 1: But if I'm made of the same stuff as you did, I also slap the baby.
Speaker 4: But you're not You're not me right now, We're just made of the same stuff. Hmmm. So what you do with that stuff is individual hmmm. And when you when you you know, you dye, you on the ground and you're decomposing, you're aiding up or whatever however that shit works. It's like it's like recycling. It's like if you if you throw a can on the road and it gets littered. I don't know where I was going with that analogy.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, I kind of see what you're saying, Like, Okay, maybe the stuff that I'm made of is different from the pilot of the stuff exactly, And the pilot is unique to the individual, and the pilot is the one responsible for making the decision.
Speaker 4: Boom.
Speaker 1: I could subscribe to that for you. I could subscribe to that that's a good point you made just that, because I've been thinking about that a lot. Yeah, that's a good that's a good that's a good counterpoint, Hey, Caleb, Yes, sir, it says here that you prefer sex toys to being in a relationship. Yes, you say you told the cost screen of that you're a virgin and that you're convinced, you're convinced that you would enjoy sex as much as the time that you have with your toys. Tell tell us about this.
Speaker 16: Okay, So, like my mom always told me, you know, go out to the bar, you know, go out and see some girls and stuff, and I prefer just to stay at home, you know, with my collection of sex toys, and you know, it kind of started young when I, you know, some one mom's credit card number and I bought one, and you just the collection started there, you know.
Speaker 4: Now, are these like pocket pussy type of sex toys?
Speaker 17: I would say it's the fucking me silly mega masturbator in particular, I pulled a guy on stream.
Speaker 5: I have about three of them right now.
Speaker 2: Currently at the moment, I have about three.
Speaker 1: Why do you have three?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 1: What do what do the other two do? That the one doesn't.
Speaker 4: Are you having four?
Speaker 17: Of course no. I I have a white one, Hispanic one, and a black one. And honestly, it's good to also sprade out.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's good to trade out because.
Speaker 16: Some of them, you know, get worn down through extensive use.
Speaker 4: Have you ever tried having sex with a human?
Speaker 6: You know what I was?
Speaker 17: I had a dream, but I realized that, you know, it was actually just a blow up doll. It just was a human looking blow up doll. And ever since that dreams that I had when I was younger, it just kind of is just a nightmare that have sex with actually human beings, like somebody who can talk to you, Like I don't want somebody talking to me.
Speaker 2: I just want to fuck you, you know.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, so this is a Caleb Caleb so is and and you know, look, be honest with this is is there a have Have you attempted to go out and have sex or are you having trouble finding people who want to have sex with you?
Speaker 17: It's not even that, because I do definitely have friends that are girls. It's just kind of like a thing where like I'm in control, you know, it doesn't matter what position whatever you want I'm in.
Speaker 10: I'm the one who chooses the position.
Speaker 3: You know, I can go as fast.
Speaker 17: As I want, you know, and I could have multiple of them set up at the same time.
Speaker 3: And just go from each one and you know, go back and forth kind of thing.
Speaker 4: What if I told you that you could find that same experience with another human being? Would would you be interested in that?
Speaker 18: Okay?
Speaker 16: But like, listen, I'm not like Bobby's Schmurda.
Speaker 17: Like Bobby Schmur's out here having three ways, I'm not Bobby Schmerda.
Speaker 16: You know, I can't just go out and have that.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you some. Let me tell you some. You know, there are average looking guys all across the world that are having three ways. There is no reason why that can't be you.
Speaker 8: Okay, but have you ever or try to fuck me?
Speaker 3: Silly mega masturbator?
Speaker 4: I can't say that.
Speaker 1: I have, you know, I can't say I have either, which is why I'm like, I'm intrigued, which is why I'm like, I mean, look, who's to say I might not try to make a masturbator and be like, you know what Caleb is right? Yeah, if I get I you know, going out to talk to people, ever, again, I'm just gonna do.
Speaker 16: One of the biggest things, you know, was me growing up.
Speaker 17: You know, I was a lot of the guys around me were like, you know, collecting legos and stuff like that, but I was I was collecting like things that I could stick my dick in, Like I would have like mangos that are a couple, you know, months old that I would you know, preserve in plastic bags. And you know, then it kind of just got where, I know, I was working for myself, and then I just kind of started investing in you know, those fucking sillies. And there's a lot of you know, different kinds out there, but I prefer the fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator out of all of them because they have you know, a pair of tits on them, so you can like play with the tits and you know you could do is.
Speaker 1: This one of the one.
Speaker 4: Me what's it called?
Speaker 1: There By the way, we're totally about to find out that this does not okay.
Speaker 17: If you can go on YouTube and look up the fuck Me Silly, and there's a guy with two fuck Me Silly. There's a white one, a black one, and he just sitting there with a straight face.
Speaker 1: It's a real thing. I talked. I mean, know what, Caleb, Caleb, I thought you were trolling us. I thought this didn't exist. I thought you were doing This is a real thing. This is a fucking me silly like a mask. It's a real thing. You can buy it on Amazon. There it is. I can't we can't show it on the stream, but there it is.
Speaker 17: Got a big touching. I am touching one right now. I mean you want to, I can right there. I'm slapping it right now, Caleb.
Speaker 1: All right, So this is this is Caleb. And and you know what, my my true, honest to God gut, like my well, my gut is telling me right now, is God damn it, Caleb, in this world, in this short life we have, if you found something that works for you and you're happy beyond any doubt, go for it.
Speaker 4: They go for it.
Speaker 1: That's what my gut is telling me. But I mean, is there any any within you, I mean, any inkling of a desire and it's and it's it's truly truly okay. If I mean, there's plenty of people out there who are like a sexual, a romantic, don't have any interest in in in sex and like that that's completely and I was talking to.
Speaker 17: A guy on the I think that there should be its own sexuality, Like I should not have to like there's like tansexual, you know, bisexual whatever demit you would all these you know LGB. Anyways, I don't want to send anybody, but like there should be a sex toy really like sexuality.
Speaker 4: I got a name for you. I got a name for auto sexual.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say, fuck me, silly sexual.
Speaker 1: I'm googling auto sexual because it sounds like that that's a real word. It sounds it's not a sexual meeting. I'm googled right now auto sexuality. One wait, wait, wait, wait did you wait? Did you come up with that out of nowhere? Yeah, Golden, I just googled it. Auto Sexuality, according to WebMD, means people who are more attracted to themselves than to others and prefer masturbation to sex with a partner. Caleb, my friend, you are valid. There is a word. You are an auto sexual man. You are proud of your lifestyle, yes, and I think you should continue to revel in whatever it is that makes you happy in this world. I cannot believe.
Speaker 4: It's just like autonomist, like sex by yourself.
Speaker 1: You came up with that without even knowing it was a real.
Speaker 17: Scholar, you know, auto sexuality on them. You know, we should endorse this and advertise this like it's an actual thing, because I'm out there, I'm Caleb, and I'm autosexual.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Caleb, good luck to you. You're an inspiration for all of us trying to find our way in this world. And Jack blessed you for a thousand years.
Speaker 4: We're applauding you right now.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen, Amen, Amen.
Speaker 4: I think we need more people like Caleb to curb overpopulation.
Speaker 1: That's that's the salute. I mean everyone out there, you know what the weird thing when everyone complains about, you know, how there's you know, overpopulation, it's it's something you really can't complain about, yeah, because it's like, well, you're part of the problem, whoever you are.
Speaker 4: I think if we started giving people the option to like have government subsidized fuck me silly mega masturbators, we wouldn't have any of those problems anymore.
Speaker 1: I can absolutely see Caleb becoming some type of politician, and that's his platform that he's running on.
Speaker 4: Give every American mega masturbator.
Speaker 1: Damn, I might vote for him. You know, personally, I had such a roller coaster with that call because when he was saying fuck me to the Mega Master, I was like, this guy's fucking with this ball. Go along with it because whatever it is entertaining. But there's is a real thing, and we found out a real term for.
Speaker 4: What he is.
Speaker 1: Look at us, damn, look at Kleb Damn damn.
Speaker 18: Jake, Hey, I'm good.
Speaker 6: How are you all good?
Speaker 1: Jac It says here that you have a home security video of your friend diarrhea ing on your porch. You're debating posting it to TikTok and need advice on what to do. Now, when you say advice on what to do, what.
Speaker 4: Do you mean?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: What do Yeah?
Speaker 18: Well, so my it's my brother's video from his porch and me and him are the only two people.
Speaker 10: That have this video.
Speaker 18: So it's it's really funny and it's but my friend is super embarrassed about it. But you've talked about it a lot about TikTok. You need one video, it's like, go viral, no, and I think it might be worth it.
Speaker 4: Why do you wanna? Why do you want to go viral? In the first place. How is this gonna help you in life?
Speaker 1: What career are you going to build off of this this video?
Speaker 18: Oh, I don't think I'll build a career around it, but I I honestly think it.
Speaker 1: But but but to what Golden said, like, why why do you care about going viral?
Speaker 18: I just want people to see the video because it's so funny.
Speaker 4: So so you just want to shame and publicly embarrass your friend on the internet. That's not a very nice thing to do.
Speaker 18: I don't know about shame, but share.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be shameful. He's he's gonna he's gonna hate you for that.
Speaker 1: I I almost get this sense, Jake that and and this might this is like a very pure thing. I don't think you're I think you are looking at this from this like okay, so in your mind you're like, it would be a it would be actually more selfish. This video is so funny. It would actually be more selfish not to share it with the world because it's just that funny. I feel like that's the place where you're coming from right now.
Speaker 18: That exactly. And the best part about it is the sound of the video of what kind of poop he is actually doing. And I wish I could play the video and you could hear it, but it's on my phone, and I'm on my phone at the moment.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you.
Speaker 18: Would hear it.
Speaker 4: Are you sure this would even pass TikTok community guidelines?
Speaker 18: Well, so it's a black and white like most security cameras are, and it's kind of blurry, but you can you can tell he is butt ass naked, just like punching over and the sound it makes is so discussed thing and hilarious at the same time.
Speaker 1: Do you do your best impression of the sounds?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 18: Okay, Well he doesn't heave h it sounds very satisfying.
Speaker 4: You're way too good at that. Did you rehearse that?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 4: Not a natural? You know?
Speaker 1: That isn't there's isn't there something in music where like you can hear a tune and you can perfectly, like you know, it's like a.
Speaker 4: Perfect pitch, like he could replicate the notes perfectly of the diarrhea experience.
Speaker 1: You have that but only with fart diarrhea sounds?
Speaker 18: Yeah, well I take that as a compliment.
Speaker 4: Did your friend give you permission to post his video on TikTok.
Speaker 18: Well, no, he did not, but I feel like I might be able to convince him.
Speaker 4: If he's cool with it the most and you feel like the world needs to see it, then you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 10: Brother, And I want to tag y'all.
Speaker 1: Here's don't tag interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's what you do.
Speaker 1: What do you think of this? Here's your pitch. We're gonna make T shirts. Okay, We're gonna monetize this heavily. We're gonna get a brand deal with Charmon, Lord and h It's gonna be a significant and you know, obviously the cut is gonna be fifty fifty between you and your friend, but he's gonna get fifty percent. And you got to really really sell the monetary incentive of posting the video. I think that's how you'll convince him.
Speaker 11: Yes, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Call him the diarrhea dude. That's already alliterated. Yeah.
Speaker 18: You know what the funniest thing is. I mean, it's not funny to him and probably the person, but he was in bed with somebody and I don't know if he was blackout, drunk, or sleepwalking, so he doesn't really remember. He doesn't remember at all. But he went back into the bed with this person and I still don't know if they got just get all gross and I went back to sleep and they woke up and like, all right, I gotta leave.
Speaker 1: Tag them in the video.
Speaker 4: Not us.
Speaker 1: Cold than anything else to say about.
Speaker 4: This, I'm gonna pray for you tonight, man.
Speaker 1: Thank you for colin Ja.
Speaker 4: You're a shick fuck.
Speaker 1: You know. It's like we were joking about the diarrhea dude or what, but there, now that I'm really thinking about it, there are people who have launched lasting careers sort of lasting off of stuff like that. Like you know what it catched me outside girl, all the climbing in your windows, snatching your people out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the diarrhea dude could becoming if he has a second skill that he could mark it off of that. I could see it, like.
Speaker 4: He was like an incredible table tennis player. Yeah, and he just played on the toilet only mm like like and his opponent was also on the toilet, and he invented a new sport.
Speaker 1: M He's he's like lugging a big toilet around all the table tennis tournaments. And the first people doubt him, they go who's this crazy guy? And then all of a sudden they're like, oh, skill, yeah, now I respect the toilet man. Now everyone else. And then he starts to tran and everyone else starts being like, oh, if this guy is so grating he's on the toilet, then.
Speaker 4: You know we gotta be on the toilet exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sells his own diarrhea dud toilet toilet yeah in Dick's sporting goods all around the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now it's a six seven figure, eight figure empire.
Speaker 1: All is all part of this guy's pitch to his friend a Swatchboak video.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Marty going on, my brother, Hey, listen hit us.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's Marty mar In the flesh here.
Speaker 1: All right, Marty, it says here. Do you do you want me to say what it says here? Do you want to tell us?
Speaker 8: Go on?
Speaker 6: Whatever you want, my brother, I go out and explain it. Whatever you need.
Speaker 17: Me to do.
Speaker 4: Share, Share your truth, Share your story, Marty. What's going on in your world?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 7: My world?
Speaker 6: My world halfway upside down right now.
Speaker 7: That ain't gonna lie to you, brother.
Speaker 6: I'm from Ohio kil Coffee, Okay, So I mean there's a funny samehow they say around there, I'm from where they still on their cousins. It's not really that true, though, but we'll put the icing on my cake. Today was my German shepherd?
Speaker 16: Fuck?
Speaker 6: My gosh, Dan shahuahuah. Now I also have a King Shepherd, which I was trying to get done to fuck but didn't happen that way. The other thing is I'm hurt. I don't need a therapist. I know the guidelines that I am hurt. Are you talk of the Green God today?
Speaker 1: Are you an animal breeder or a guy who likes to watch animals fuck each Other's.
Speaker 6: Good question, Nona Lie thrilling when you get to see a life happening in the making. But at the same time, if you do want to put up, I got him. They're a little fucked up, these guys here. But uh like what I intended was my King shepherd, in my German shepherd. But you know, God has his way.
Speaker 4: And is is your chihuahua pregnant?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 4: Have you given that animal a pregnancy test?
Speaker 3: So this is the other thing.
Speaker 6: I need a little advice, please. I got extra Plan B and I was thinking about, you know a little from the soup see what I could do with that, because if.
Speaker 1: I had to make it, I think that's putting something. I think that means. I think this is my guess.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can ingest plan B through the butt.
Speaker 6: No, no, not through the buck new food.
Speaker 4: Oh, spoofing the food? The food? Okay, a little you said you said you're an animal breeder.
Speaker 6: Nervous, I'm gonna I'm nervous. I'm nervous.
Speaker 4: You said you're animal breeder right into the god.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 4: So it doesn't seem like you have a problem. It seems like you have a beautiful situation where you can have your your German shepherd and your King Shepherd fuck even though you're German shepherd in Chihuahua fucked. And now you have two leaders of puppies that you can sell. So you just double up your money real quick.
Speaker 6: My brother twenty four k, I'll tell you right now, I will give you one of these puppies on the house. You tell me, what the fuck can I do that?
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not ready for that responsibility.
Speaker 6: Here about my feelings.
Speaker 7: I'm a little bit hurt.
Speaker 4: Have you're head of the Oh no, I've only had fish.
Speaker 1: Fish very low maintenance compared to uh fuck it. Listen, listen, listen. First of all, First of all, if you want twenty four k golden to you know, take one of your puppies it on Instagram tag, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to give him the bag for that. My friend, you're gonna have to give him the bat. You know, I don't know what he's thinking in terms of brand deals, but you know, if you want to give him this puppy, you know, he doesn't just take free product. All right, There's gonna be significant charges.
Speaker 6: To the care last twenty four k got any of my puppies or not. I want to know if I should give this fucking bitch lamb or not. I mean, they did this ship animal testing, That's how they figured it out. It's safe on humans.
Speaker 4: I say, let it rock.
Speaker 6: I need somebody else to push me over that age.
Speaker 4: I say, let it rock. Sell your two sets of puppies and and buy another two dogs and then let them fuck too. And now you just started a business. Now you're taking yourself seriously.
Speaker 6: And I tell you why I'm hurt, though you can.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 7: I've been hurt recently, pretty fucking by it. My trust is all gone. I cannot even lie to you. It was my ex girlfriend Chihuahuah. I hate that fucking bitch. I'm not gonna lie. I'm breaking down like I.
Speaker 8: Love that bitch.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I kind of want to let it ride too, because that fucking German sheper puppy is gonna rip that Chiuawa parts because I me what I wanted, but I don't have the heart to get rid of that dog.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, Marty, Marty, Marty, Marty, Marty, Marty, Marty, Marty, Marty, come down, Marty, come down, come down. Listen Marty, Marty, Marty, Marty, come down here with us. I'm with you, brother, Marty, assuming you are telling us the truth. You are an animal breeder. I am o god who Marty, Marty, Marty, come down, Marty. You are an animal breeder who has just bred an animal. All is right in your universe. Talk to you, and I believe you should embrace that.
Speaker 6: I can talk to me to the green Coffer and I love you.
Speaker 1: We love you too, Marty, thank you for calling.
Speaker 6: Thank you my brother. Hey, God bless you. In twenty four K.
Speaker 4: It's like an apple farmer being mad that he got extra apples.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about that. I was thinking of what the analogy whatever it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, yo, just because some bees pollinated this apple tree with with different apples than you were expecting, doesn't mean that's not a blessing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. This guy's got the wrong perspective on it. It's a blessing. It's a blessing, and he's create I mean, what is it? A German shepherd in Chihuahua is.
Speaker 4: A king shepherd even a real thing. I've never heard of that dog in my whole life.
Speaker 1: Did he say? King shepherd are German?
Speaker 4: So he said he wanted the German shepherd and the king shepherd to fuck, but the German shepherd in the Chihuahua fucked instead. Oh, to my knowledge, that's what was going on, you know what.
Speaker 1: To have honestly, to have ascertained any sort of explanation of what he was talking about, I think is a feats.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm here to listen.
Speaker 1: So you had a fish, you said, not any dogs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had. I had a lot of fish. My mom she like like really fucked with fish. So like we would go to Chinatown and like they'd have like fishes for cheap, like beita fish, and like rainbow neon tetras, and like fish that would like suck on the side of the fish tank and like get all the algae off. It was a it was a self sustaining ecosystem.
Speaker 1: Do you have any plans or even like vague desires to get a more comprehensive animal in the future.
Speaker 4: I really want like a Paris Hilton size like little mini dog. Okay, sure, but I'm allergic to dogs and cats and uh parrots and hedgehogs and chinchillas and pretty much every animal. So it would need to be hyper allergenic, but also incredibly small and cute and portable.
Speaker 1: So you like tiny dogs, Yeah, a little like rat dog where I could just take it with me wherever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, would you do you like that?
Speaker 1: Like you could be covert with it, take it a dog, like it's like a restaurant or they don't typically have dogs loud or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I just you know, like it, Like you remember when everybody was putting their dogs in purses like like all these Yeah you want a purse dog, Yeah, like a little backpack dog like fanny pack. Then yeah, just let him rock out with me, like like I feel like a kangaroo carrying my my cub. Yeah, well would you say that?
Speaker 1: What was that guy's name?
Speaker 4: Caleb?
Speaker 1: Caleb? If you got any of those kinds of dogs for twenty four k maybe uh, you know, give him a call, give them a ring.
Speaker 4: Or something out.
Speaker 1: Hello, is this is this Kevin Durant? Kevin Durant is ad KD. Listen it says here you're having drama with your baby mama. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Absolutely correct?
Speaker 15: So look, I ain't know bits right, but.
Speaker 4: I still love her, Okay, that's real, yep.
Speaker 15: And the truth is is we got an on and off relationship for like three years now with last like real relationship we had was like about four years ago. But recently she just started seeing some other guys, and I just feel betrayed.
Speaker 4: You know, have you been seeing other women?
Speaker 15: I kind of have to, you know, so I can't blame her.
Speaker 4: That's that's a bit of a double standard right there. I mean, if you want to fuck around with other women, there's no reason why she shouldn't be able to fuck around with other men as long as you guys.
Speaker 15: That's the thing though, I want through those.
Speaker 4: Well if you don't want to fuck around with other women, why are you?
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 15: That's because I want to forget about her.
Speaker 4: Say that one more time.
Speaker 15: I want to forget about her.
Speaker 4: Well, let me shoot you what you straight, KD. Y'all have a child together, so there is no way that you were going to be able to forget about her for at least the next eighteen years.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 4: That's some rich So, I mean, you got to embrace that fact of life. And you either got to go into this saying, hey, we could both fuck around with other people, but we're gonna put our child first, or we could work on this relationship, be with each other exclusively, but still put our child first.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think I've been doing anything for my time. We co parent all that. It's not wrong with that.
Speaker 4: So so the baby's.
Speaker 15: I've been doing my part. Yeah, the baby's cool, cool, he straight. But the thing is that I've been trying to fix this relationship for menu and now and she over here like playing these little games.
Speaker 4: You know what what type of games is she playing?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 8: She leads me on.
Speaker 15: That leads me on, seen do if you get what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 4: She leads you on and then she leads you off.
Speaker 15: He said, yeah, well she leads me on scene like the type shit Like I could be like, oh, she silling tomorrow, what's up with that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 15: She'll come through and be like, oh no, I can't even do that. I even fuck with you like that.
Speaker 4: Now, when it comes to your baby, is she doing these things or only in y'all personal relationship?
Speaker 15: Okay, can you say that again?
Speaker 4: Is she doing these type of things when you're communicating about your child or only about your guy's intimate relationship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Serious, saying, Oh that's when we're talking about us.
Speaker 4: You gotta read between the lines. Brother, If she's playing these games with you, I think you gotta free to bitch, and you guys gotta you gotta freer, and you gotta do it in a healthy way where y'all can still communicate about your child and co parent. But it seems like there's a reason why you guys didn't work out in the first place, and just because you got a kid together doesn't mean that you guys are going to work out now, So it's possibly. I think the best thing for you to do is is both find loving partners they care about this child, and now you have four parents to raise this kid instead of two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that for four happy people and not too this funk old people. And and to add on to a twenty.
Speaker 15: Four K is saying, I'm going for relationship.
Speaker 1: You're going for the open relationship.
Speaker 4: That's tricky.
Speaker 15: Yeah, what not?
Speaker 4: That's tricky because it sounds like you don't even have a relationship, a close relationship right now, so to open it up, that's that's a difficult situation.
Speaker 15: I don't know, man, what.
Speaker 4: We do and and we we vote. I hope I'm I'm correcting.
Speaker 1: No, no, I was gonna say. I mean, like what twenty four K is saying is one hundred percent correct. And it's like, dude, I think what's getting in your head is like the fence sitting right because you're like, I want to fuck, like you're fucking around with other girls, but you still like this girl. It's like, it's like commit to one option. Yes, if you're going to like commit to I'm not fucking around with other girls. I'm gonna try as hard as I can to fix this, which, by the way, I kind of don't recommend because it seems like the writing is on the wall. But if you're gonna fuck around with other girls, commit to fucking around with other girls and just be like, listen, you know, I'm gonna have a respectful relationship with this person for the sake of my child. But I'm not gonna hold out hope for it because again, the writing's on the wall. If she's like you know, she's not into it. You cannot force somebody to feel a way about you. Yes, you've got to accept it and move on. And of course, you know you have a child together, so be cordial in that way. But it's the fence sitting. It's the oh, if only I text her this at this time, with this many emojis type of type of thing, and she'll maybe she'll come back to me. It's that it's those thoughts that we're gonna fuck with you man, So you know, commit to one option, commit to one plan of action here.
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 4: Well, we fuck with you, KD. We hope you heal sooner you can continue doing well for the Brooklyn Nets because they're in trouble right now.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you had Kevin durant On the call man, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I've been trying. I got to get him on here in a get go suit.
Speaker 4: That would be crazy. I don't think you would fit on this screen.
Speaker 1: How told was like, what's six seven.
Speaker 4: A ron? Hey?
Speaker 3: Wow, oh my goodness, this is such a trip. Hey guys, what's up?
Speaker 1: How are you doing it? Thank you very much?
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen man. It says here I figured we get right into it. It says here that you recently overheard a group of work friends discussing that they're all going out and you have been excluded, and you're feeling disappointed. Tell us more about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, yeah, that's that's belonging. The short of it. I will give you, I will give you contact, and I will do my best to keep it fairly succinct, if I'm using that word correctly. But uh so, basically, like, I started working at this workplace maybe three or four months ago, and as yet it has been at the at the restaurant, and as yet it has just been like the best restaurant I've ever worked at. You know, the work is, the work is cool, the the the people are all super cool. My best buddy started working there at about the same time, and uh. And I just I feel like so validated valued working there, and like I know that I'm doing great work and like, you know, so on and so forth, and uh, yeah, yeah. I just felt like like, geez, man, I'm getting along so with my managers and like, you know, people, people are happy to see me, and uh, I'm going to work with the best blood here and and uh. And then I'm working the other day and I over here one of my managers telling someone else saying, hey, so and so we're going to go out on you know whatever that's on Saturday or something like that, and he spent right next to me as he said he because he's like and this person and this person, this person and whatever names like maybe seven or eight different people and uh and and my best this this my best buddy that's also started working there, and uh and he's like, yeah, we're all going out and uh, dude, it hurts so bad because like, as yet, I have no one has mentioned this to me yet. And I just like, and I get that I'm not entitled necessarily that people wanting to hang out with me or whatever, but I was so I was so disappointed. I was and I still am yesterday, So so super disappointed.
Speaker 4: Damn, buddy. I mean, I definitely feel you on that. Being excluded sucks, especially when it's something your other friends are are going to do and you can't be included in that. And it's very mature of you to acknowledge that you're not entitled to being in vite did, but you are also valid in your feelings of being disappointed and wishing that you could be at that event. Yeah, what are they going to do? Anyways?
Speaker 3: Okay, this this is this is kind of funny, but one of our managers has been single for quite a while, So they're going to go out and uh and go shopping for him and like get him into your haircuts a girl.
Speaker 1: So they're going to the mall to give.
Speaker 4: Eight deep. They're going eight deep to the mall to give your manager a makeover.
Speaker 1: A lot of opinions. Yeah, on on one, how on the on the.
Speaker 4: Looks, how would you raise your haircut out of ten?
Speaker 5: Oh I'm bald.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why you didn't get invited. You have no valid depinion on hair. You don't have any in the first place.
Speaker 3: Ah shuit So true. Yeah, facts, They're like, what is this guy now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't take your personal man, it's is there any other bald people that got invited?
Speaker 3: You know what, that's a good point, that's that's very true. I follow your logic.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, don't don't take it too personally. It's if they're going out to eat, going to a bar. Okay, I feel you, but you just don't have any hair, You have no no knowledge on this, on this subject, so it's it's just out of your area. Don't feel bad about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's the funniest take. I've chatted with a couple of different people about it. That's the funniest ship. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Man, See that that's why we can't. I mean a lot of the times these sorts of things happen and we immediately take it personally, and then we don't look at it from this objective perspective, right.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think I think there's there's there's you you jump to immediately. Ah, I mean, good at all these people don't like me when there's a variety of variables and factors in this situation that could be far from that truth that you decided is the truth for for for really no reason, so you know, you being bald another version of the truth. So who knows you know? Okay, now, yeah, are you going to are you gonna make any effort in the future to try and hang out with these people again? Like, are you gonna go out and make the effort to be like, hey, you guys want to go to the fucking bowling alley soon.
Speaker 4: Or whatever it is?
Speaker 3: Man, that's a that's a terrific That's a terrific point. I would because that could be the sort of gesture that they that they would appreciate, uh, which would which might have them thinking of me in that way. You know, that's a really good point. I don't I don't initiate stuff like that, so that you know, that's that's a good point, man, And that's something I had to think about doing.
Speaker 4: Take control of your destiny. Brother, you got this.
Speaker 3: Thank you man, Thanks for calling that powerful.
Speaker 10: That's perfect.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Eric. I hope you're bought a headed ass has a good night, man.
Speaker 1: It's true with stuff like that, like, our intentions are always perceived differently than you know, because all people ever see is our actions and our words, but our intentions are never perceived, which is a scary fucking thing to think about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we tend to judge others on their impact, but judge ourselves based on our intentions, which is is also is it's kind of hard to do because it's like you never truly know someone else's intentions, so you kind of just got to take it at face value or succumb to the paranoia that everyone's a liar, which is probably not the right thing to do. Anyways.
Speaker 1: I would like to think that, you know, I would like other people to like take more into account what my intentions are when I'm acting about in the world. Yes, so I try to do that with other people, but it's scary to know that, like my intentions are not always being perceived as like I might be coming off in a way different way.
Speaker 4: Then you think you are that you hope to Yeah, yeah, no, that's that's difficult. That's the probably one of the hardest parts of being a social human. Or you could just you know, stay alone and just sit with your fuck me silly mega masturbator.
Speaker 1: Can be an auto sexual.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could be an auto sexual.
Speaker 1: There's people are gonna listen to this and be like, oh am, I fucking I didn't know there was a word for auto sexual. I didn't know it was a thing.
Speaker 4: We're helping people find their identity in this crazy word that we live in.
Speaker 1: Beautiful look at us.
Speaker 2: D C.
Speaker 8: Hello, d C.
Speaker 1: How you doing. We're doing good. We're doing good, d C. How are you doing?
Speaker 8: I read you see you guys today and I'm glad I did, and I love you you guys show. I'm gonna stop following you guys, but uh not to keep all the listeners hold.
Speaker 4: Uh d C.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course you talk to talk to us, d C.
Speaker 2: D C.
Speaker 1: It says here, d C. I'm gonna give you the I'm gonna give the abstract here and then you can sort of fill in the blanket. Says here that you're from Somalia, thirty three years old. You once had sex with a girl and both of her aunts in the same nights. What what was that like?
Speaker 8: Yes, in the same house.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: So, so the story starts before I met her and her and already broke it down for the person I talked to. So can I started from the beginning or you it started off.
Speaker 1: From I want you to tell us honestly. And here's my thing with stories. Do you feel as though you could give us an adequate account of what happens in under two minutes.
Speaker 8: I swear to God everything I will tell you it's no lie, and it's.
Speaker 1: Not about it's not about truthful, it's not about truthfulness. But do you feel like you could give us the account in under two minutes?
Speaker 4: Two minutes or less?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 8: So I travel for work. I travel for work. I'll come to a new state. And then a friend of mine invited me to her house in instead of my hotel. Her friend ending up hooking me up.
Speaker 4: With other friends.
Speaker 8: So I ended up in a back alley picking up two females fighting.
Speaker 4: They were fighting.
Speaker 8: They were fighting, I'm talking about shirts, ripped off, everything like brawls out.
Speaker 4: And you managed to you managed to pick them up in the middle of their fight.
Speaker 8: We wait, We waited till they finished their fight.
Speaker 1: And then it's funny when I tell people like, can you tell you starting in two minutes? And that's how we get to like I was traveling and then I was in a back alley.
Speaker 4: So so they finished the fight.
Speaker 8: So we go to the hotel. Okay, we go to the hotel. The other two chicks in the the one that I came to and the other one in the back is.
Speaker 15: One that's in my car, the one I'm interested in.
Speaker 8: The other two got into a fight in the park and we broke that fire up.
Speaker 1: What is what is the what are these two fighting about? Are there always getting in the fight?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Two dudes and three females, and so there is the competition is me and the hug. So they all drunk. This is by the way, This is like two thirty in the morning. We all drunk as fun.
Speaker 4: All right, So you're drunk.
Speaker 8: We go up the stairs.
Speaker 4: Two dudes, three girls on the way to the hotel. Up the stairs.
Speaker 8: We go upstairs, We go in the room. Everything is perfect. We started smoking and started drinking. Next thing, you know, bottles honeyken, battles to start flying. I don't know what the girls to start talking to each other, what they start telling.
Speaker 1: I feel like this guy works for the tourism board of Small.
Speaker 4: I want to go now.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm I'm thinking I need to get out of here. I'm here for work. I have to open up the new office and work for three weeks over here. I did not come to get killed of a pussy. You know, I'm trying to leave. So, oh, girl, the one that I liked, she liked me too. So she's like, let's dip. As we're trying to dip, the other cheek hit the chick with the bottle. The chick grabbed a bottle, she didn't break her head with it, so she smashed the bottle on the wall, stabbed her right on the cheek, and stabbed her on her neck.
Speaker 4: Wait, just just now, I want to I want to fast forward a little bit. Did you end up having sex with the girl that stabbed another girl and the girl that got stabbed?
Speaker 8: No, that as the aunties, the one that took me out of there. I had sex with her and her two I was trying to get to it. Did did kill my.
Speaker 6: Two minutes already?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the people that you had sex with you you not, at any point during the night saw them commit any form of violent act beforehand. That's where we're getting at.
Speaker 8: I think, yeah, yeah, no, no, no, no. The girls that I had sex with had nothing to do with none of these.
Speaker 1: So listen, so listen to DC DC DC. Okay, So, so you had this crazy night, I mean skipping to the end here, tell us, plain and simple, way, what do you feel like?
Speaker 8: Oh, she took me to her house. She took me to her house.
Speaker 6: Her house.
Speaker 8: Her house is her she's nineteen years, Her auntie is twenty two. Her other auntie is twenty eight. And it's a five bedroom.
Speaker 4: House, big house.
Speaker 8: She took me to her house. I started being her ass. Up, I've finished, and I want to go wash up. I gotta wash my boss. And you know what I'm saying, like when you finish your ship. And then the closest back room downstairs, So I go in the stairs. Her other auntie grabbed my hand. She like, I heard what you did upstairs. You still got some left.
Speaker 17: Ship?
Speaker 8: Hell yeah? Her auntie went back up the stairs and then the other room. Her other auntie came out and grabbed my head. Same ship, I swear.
Speaker 4: So you had the threesome with the two aunties or you you hit it back to back.
Speaker 8: There was never no one time I hit them all individually. There was one time that I hit all three OF's nice.
Speaker 1: You get to give everyone your full focused individual attention. So listen, all right, So so so d C d C d C, tell us before we before we before we move on, definitively what do you feel as though you learn from this experience?
Speaker 4: Always bring three condoms to anyone's sexual encounter.
Speaker 8: You could take advantage you. I think I feel like they run a train on me. I don't feel like I am like it was just me my home, we got left behind. I ain't that fucking three bitches that I don't know in a fucking state that I'm not from. They who played who?
Speaker 10: And they all know.
Speaker 8: Each other like they well, so they played me. I don't think that.
Speaker 1: DC well d C, D C well DC. Listen, you've sold many plane tickets to Somalia this evening without a doubt. Thank you very much for sharing your story and for giving us a new perspective on a place that we we we might not be familiar with.
Speaker 4: Hitting my travel Asiana after that, brother, well, I.
Speaker 8: Don't know if I I was used them because I probably couldna have any product feed back home.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I love you guys. I ran into you streams today. You guys are freaking awesome.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 8: Thank you for letting me get online with you. Guys. I've never been on this website online or whatnot. I lurk and I'm man. Keep doing what you're doing. And thank you.
Speaker 1: Guys, bro appreciate you, we love you.
Speaker 4: Wow. Have you ever had a situation where you where you've smashed a girl and you also smashed one of her family members like a sister, a mother?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is never. I haven't. I haven't even had a situation that has even came close to something like that.
Speaker 4: Have you No? No, I was just curious.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's weird. You know what, maybe this is off topic. Why is there so much incest porn all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: Like the step mom stepbrother shit, I don't know a video, Yeah, I don't know. It's not it doesn't really do it for me personally. And I think realistic. I think it's because there's so much divorce in America that so many people have had that experience of having a step mom and that being maybe why you're going through puberty the only non non family technically like related person women in your house that you're that you're constantly being attended to buy And it's.
Speaker 1: Weird because it's not just fucking step it's like mom. It's like mom role play. It's just I wasn't gonna say about oh, and then the thing with like then there's others like there's like twin sister duos and like, yes, that's weird. I wouldn't do that because it's like that's ancestual between the sisters.
Speaker 4: Now, if you were in a situation where two twins were coming under you, you're telling me you wouldn't take that opportunity.
Speaker 1: I never know how i'll feel about a situation until I know you're in a situation. You know. Jackson, Oh, Jackson, how are you doing?
Speaker 10: And I ye, I'm good.
Speaker 7: I like you twenty four?
Speaker 4: What's up Jackson?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 10: So I'll just like cover into it.
Speaker 1: Jackson, it says here that your ex took your cat and now you're having a little custody battle. What's what's the custody battle here?
Speaker 6: Brow?
Speaker 12: Like, how'd you get the story?
Speaker 10: So I got this cat, like we were together for four years. We moved in and like.
Speaker 12: The first month I was like, bro, I kind of want to go check out like the kill shelter because it's kind of sad, you know. And then I get a cat and like three months later it doesn't work out because that shit's kind of confusing and convoluted whatever, And she.
Speaker 10: Took my cat when we broke up like a month after.
Speaker 4: She like kicked me.
Speaker 10: She's like, can I get the cat?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 11: We're listening, okay, yeah, And then so she just like took my cat.
Speaker 10: I texted her and she blocked me.
Speaker 4: I'm like everything, yes, have something to say she did she take your cat? Or did you give her your cat?
Speaker 11: She asked for it, and I'm a nice guy, and I was like, so like, can I get the cat back whenever, you know, I get out.
Speaker 10: There was more. I didn't have money to like feed the cat and take care of it. I mean I bought it.
Speaker 11: It was like two fifty to the cat and then two fifty for you, like a year of insurance.
Speaker 1: Well that's okay. So what you just said right now where you just said that, where you said you don't have the money to feed the cat? Can can you even take care of the cat if you had it?
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 10: Well it's been a year, bro, I like, I want that cat back. I'm good. Now. I got a good job. You know, I live in like a decent house, and I got it because my dog is like borgeous shit when I'm at work, and now now she's still BOREDI of shit when I'm at.
Speaker 6: Work and I don't have a cat.
Speaker 17: Now, I think, and I was like, you know, you get kind of.
Speaker 4: Like, I think the easiest situation, the easiest solution to this situation is getting a new cat, adopting a new cat, because one you're saving another life, another cat life. You don't got to get into it with your what's your ex And she's had the cat for a year, so you got to acknowledge she has a rapport with this cat.
Speaker 1: Now the imprint, she's emotionally attached.
Speaker 4: The cat probably sees her as more of a parental figure than it sees you as a parental figure. And that's just that's just the way that the cards you have played out.
Speaker 11: I guess so. But like you know, me and that cat were like awesome together, Like we named it after Frank Ocean song IVY.
Speaker 10: It was like the coolest like color. It was like black gold and it had like orange strap on his chest. And the lady said that the first time she's ever seen a cat like that. Well, yeah, I want the cat. I bought the cat and now like I can't even.
Speaker 17: Well it was there.
Speaker 1: Well Jackson, Jackson, Jackson, have you ever have you ever considered the concept that if you love something, you let it go.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, if the cat you believe is having a very nice life with your ex girlfriends and you know you got a beautiful dog at home, you did it.
Speaker 11: She did it just the fuck with me, you know what I'm saying. Like it was more like a spi thing because I.
Speaker 10: Was with her for like four years di but she totally like made it like a sight.
Speaker 4: If it was only if it was only out of spite, she would have either neglected the cat to death or gave it away now or some other situation. She's still keeping this cat, so she must fuck with it at some level that doesn't have to do with you. And I think that's your ego talking right now, trying to tell you that it's all about you. But maybe it's not about you, Jackson. Maybe she really does love that cat.
Speaker 6: Possibly.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's been a year.
Speaker 10: That I just thought, Wow, she did it out of like out of like Spike because I broke up with her, because you.
Speaker 4: Know, we're right, But it's been a year.
Speaker 1: A Spike relationship ain't ain't lasted a year.
Speaker 4: It's a little she loves the cat. I think you might be a little more upset about the girl than the cat, if we're being honest here.
Speaker 10: Four years I get it, but I mean, now I see you how like people who go through divorce is kind of like from like a parent because now I don't I don't have to say I don't know anything, but now I don't get to see my kids, you know, Like that's sucked up. Like I raised that cat to like be cool as fuck.
Speaker 11: I mean, she wasn't there for the first month, but her life is pretty you know, she like sunbathed and my dog and her would.
Speaker 10: Sleep and like there would jokes.
Speaker 1: But now my dog I think, I Well, but there's a lot. There's so many things. There's you're you're you're bringing up the concept of like you're like, this is not about the cat. This is about about the cat represents the lot, the path you're you're bringing up the past. Dude, you're bringing up the time in your life where the cat was and your like cat is representing so much more than just the cat itself.
Speaker 4: Amen, you know, and dude.
Speaker 1: Like like like Jackson Man, like you got love in your heart, all right, you got this big goofy dog, you know, there's more memories to be made, there's more cats to be had, There's there's lots, lots lots more in the further pages of the book of your life to explore. You know, and and you know what, maybe even even if we are wrong, and you know, this is just all about the cat, you know, like the cat's cats with your girlfriend. Now, you know it is in the past.
Speaker 4: Unless you're pulling like some Keanu style heat heist. It's it's you got to just accept that for what it is and accept it. You can't control other people. You can't control the cat, you can't control your girl. All you can control is your response to it. So you either a steal the cat, b get a new cat, or see enjoy the dog that you have. Oh shit, he did not want to hear that.
Speaker 1: No, that was man. We'll call him back one last time and then all right, But you were getting on the right foot there.
Speaker 4: You know. I just I like to present people with their options, which also happens to be the name of my next single dropping tomorrow. Welcome host. You are now in the host room and can manage your career.
Speaker 1: Collin Studio Web interface Jack jack Jackson, Jack Jackson I we didn't hang up on you. We had a little technical issue there, but oh Jackson hung up well. Great show twenty four k Golden. First of all, I mean it has been uh you've been wonderfully empathetic and funny and great and it has been truly, I mean, in an honor to have you on the show. Thank you so much. It's fantastic.
Speaker 4: It's it's honor to be here, my reptilian brother.
Speaker 1: Please, what do you what do you want to say? Anything? You want to promote options? Tell us Options Thursday at midnight on all the streaming platforms, all of.
Speaker 4: Them, all the streaming platforms. Man, I just you know, if you want to check it out, check it out. If you don't, you're lost again. But I just hope that everybody watching this has a great day. Don't forget to brush your teeth and wash your face tonight before you go to bed. Skincare and dead look care is important. You only got one set of teeth, you only got one skin, so take care of it.
Speaker 1: Beautiful words from a wonderful man. Twenty four k Golden. A pleasure, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Till next time.
Speaker 1: Till next time.
Speaker 4: Goes on the line every night I was showing his eye.
Speaker 15: He was teaching you to housing your life, but he's not really an expert.