Speaker 1: What up, y'all.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this week's episode of Cheeky's and Chill. Thank you all for tuning in, and believe me, you're going to want to listen to this episode because let me introduce myself as Jinnay Sanchez. Woo.
Speaker 1: I'm a married woman now, you guys.
Speaker 2: I am married, and I want to talk to you guys about everything, well not everything, but most of everything that happened in my wedding. So let's get started, okay, guys. So, yes, I am now Jinney Sanchez. And yes, I'm going to change my last name. That is one of the biggest questions that I have been getting the past few days. Are you going to change your last name? Are you going to hyphen it? No, I'm going to change it, you guys. I'm just waiting for the marriage certificate and I'm going to go with it because he deserves it and that's it and I'm happy to do that and I can't wait. I'm actually thinking if I should had a middle name since I don't have a middle name. But that's a conversation I have to have with my husband. Oh my god, husband, it's so crazy. Still still, it's so weird.
Speaker 1: Like coming out.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's beautiful, but it feels like just foreign obviously. But anyways, I'm very proud. So I'll keep you guys updated on when I change my name and if I decide to do a middle name or not. And I'm not going to say the middle name yet until I figure that out, but I have the idea already. I already know what I want. So yes, I am changing my last name and now talking about that now that I am a married woman. Let me tell you guys a little bit about the wedding. We got married in Vegas. I'm sure you guys have seen some videos a little bit of footage on social media, but it was in Vegas, and I wanted it very small and intimate and very close, just family. It was just gonna be family, very immediate family. And then it just started trickling into like really close friends and then I just have to like stop it at a point because it was just getting out of control and what a media and I wanted the most was like not to spend a lot of money. We wanted it to be very intimate so we didn't feel overwhelmed on our day because usually when you have events where you have parties, like you're hosting and you have to go say hi, you never get to enjoy the damn party. And that's one thing that was very important to Emilio. He's like, I want to enjoy my wedding day. I want you to enjoy it. I want to enjoy you. I want us to be present. And it was exactly that. It was so perfect, you guys, so beautiful. It was hot as hell in Vegas.
Speaker 1: It was like one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and eight I believe, but the days prior to that it was like one hundred and eighteen, one hundred and twenty. So I was really scared. We did decide to have because it was like, you know, July and it was going to be very hot. I wanted a evening ceremony, so we did get married at seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Of course, I was late. Okay, I didn't want to be late, but.
Speaker 2: I was late, and then I was so stressed out because I was gonna be late. But then I was like, Emillion knows who he's marrying, Like he knows. I'm not like this inconsiderate person that's like, okay, I'm late and I want to be late.
Speaker 1: And if everyone. That's not who I am. You guys.
Speaker 2: If I'm late, it's always because something happened, Like it's just honestly, I'm not even like lying. So yes, I was what ten minutes late to my wedding, and I felt really bad because I kept thinking about the guests. I was like, they're sitting outside. It was like pullside you guys. It was like about eighty people and it was only able to be fifty and it became eighty. So I was worried about the guest. I was worried about a milia on his suit and I was like, oh my god, it's gonna be hot. So anyways, just moments before, I think like I was calm the entire day a Milio and I.
Speaker 1: It was my idea.
Speaker 2: I told him, look, let's not sleep in the same room the night of the wedding so that we can miss each other. So I got a room at a separate hotel. And he wasn't too happy about the idea, but he went with it. And I think it was really nice that we did that because we spent a few days or should I say, couple days together and we went to the spa the day before the wedding, and we like hung out and we drank a tiny bit, not a lot, because we're like, we want to be fresh and feel fresh. So the day of the wedding, I woke up in my room, he woke up in his, and the whole thing was, We're just going to text each other good morning, and I'll see you at the altar. And that's basically what we did. He texted me first and he was like, good morning. I can't wait to marry you. I love you so much, I can't wait to see you so cute. And then I responded, I said a good morning, my love. I'm excited, can't wait for you to be my husband, and I'll see you at the altar. And then I sent him two songs, and the two songs were I'll meet you at the altar. Bye. I forgot the name of the damn group. It just completely. I drew blink, meet me at the altar with your watdress that song right, And then I sent him the Shania Twain song There's Still the One, the only one to Dream.
Speaker 1: That song. I'm sure you guys have heard it.
Speaker 2: So I sent him those two songs, and then after that, Silence and Mind you, and Media is a type of man that asks me at least every hour, babe, are you good.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Are you hungry? Did you eat?
Speaker 2: You want me to send you a coffee. He's so attentive, and I am with him too, like, hey, babe, I love you. I miss you even after like three and a half years. You guys like, we're like that, and I hope it stays that way. God please bless our marriage. I could just keep praying that because I know it's not going to be easy, but I just love what we have built together. So I just wanted to last. So anyways, going back to my story, so we didn't talk at all. I went to the spall, I got a facial, he worked out, He went to you know, to breakfast with a couple of friends, and I was calm. I started writing my vowels. He bought us these books, you guys, because I was like, okay, I'm just going to write my vowels like I do everything else on my notes in my phone. But a media is like, absolutely not. You are not going to walk up to the altar with your phone in your hand. So I was like okay, So he bought us these cute little vowel books because he's like, let's write them in here and keep them forever. And I said, okay, his was black, mind was white. So I started writing my vowels. I prayed, I meditated, and it was just still not coming out. So I was like, let me go to the spall get in the jacuzzi, like relax. So when I came back, I had a really nice lunch, you know, because I was like, I'm not going to eat. I want to look really cute in my dress. And all my friends were like, you better eat. You need to eat. So on the day of my wedding, I ate a little salmon with some spinach. I did get a chocolate cake. I had a little bit. So I had a very very nice breakfast, which wasn't really breakfast.
Speaker 1: It was like at one o'clock.
Speaker 2: So anyways, that was my only meal. And then I started writing my vowels and I wrote them in my damn phone, right, and then everything started going really quickly because I wanted to change my nails, and the Knill lady took a little long. She was wonderful though, so so sweet, but it took a little long to take off my Jelgs and like the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Gave me a manicure.
Speaker 2: So it took like, honestly, like three hours, so that took a lot of my time. So that's when I started getting a little antsy. And then hair and makeup, you guys. Hair was there. He started because he was waiting on me to finish my nails. He started to Na's hair. My sister and makeup, you guys. Her flight was delayed two hours. That's kind of when I was like, Okay, I'm just gonna breathe. I'm just gonna breathe. I was like, okay, worst case, I'll do my own makeup or Jenica will help me do my makeup. So anyways, makeup was supposed to start at three thirty. My makeup artists did not get there toe five because all of the flights were being canceled because it was so damn hot in Vegas. So the more heat, the more turbulence this whole thing, right, So anyway, she made it, and my sister, Jenica, well, we got a little worried. So Jenica started kind of doing my eyes and trying to help me because I was kind of getting a little antsy. And then I was like, oh my god, everything's delaying. I have to be out there at six thirty and I still have to write my vowels from my phone to my book. So I started freaking out. So anyways, I sat there, she got there, we got hair and makeup ready. Everything was good, and I was about to walk out and I almost forgot well, mind you, I forgot the ring. That's another thing, the ring I bought Emilio. I forgot it. We left to Vegas and Amelia was like, hey, you know we got the ring. Oh my god, your ring. I freaking left it. So I had Janica, my sister. Thank god, she was leaving a little later than we did, so she picked it up for me. So that's one thing. So anyways, then going back to my story, hair and makeup was done. I started putting on the dress and I'm like, oh my god, my vowels. I had completely forgot you guys, and I was like, I cannot walk with my phone. He'll be pissed. So the last hour, around six o'clock, that's when I started kind of getting like, really, Auntie, I was like, I have to get dressed. We still have to take pictures here. The photographer was there, my nieces were there. It was really really beautiful, and you guys are going to see all the details in my docufollow. But anyways, it was beautiful. But I started getting antsy, and that's when I started feeling very nervous, like not scared to get married. It was just like, oh my god, I need my person. The only person that calms me down is a medio. And I was freaking out and I wanted to make sure that I did what he wanted for us, to transfer my vowels from my phone to the book that he bought us. So that's what made me late because it was so important. And you guys, this is what I mean. Phones are digging over our lives because I don't remember anyone's phone number but his. That's the only number that I know. And he made me memorize it because he's like, Janey, if your phone dies one day, who the hell are you gonna call? Because I know no one's number, only his. And that's only because he told me I had to memorize it. But you guys, I am not used to writing in my notes. My vowel seems so short and like cute, and I was like damn do I need to add more? Thank god I didn't, because when I went to transfer them, it took forever. My hand was hurting and I was like, oh my god, this is so long. I was like, oh my god, I'm not used to like using my hands to write. That's insane, you guys. I told myself I need to start journaling more and writing because I do everything on my notes. I love reading actual books, physical books, but like when it comes to journaling, I do everything on my phone and I'm just like, no, this cannot happen. And that's why it took so damn long. And that's why I was ten minutes late, and that's why I was freaking out. But anyways, I get out there, I'm already bawling. I see my brother Mikey, and I'm like, brother, oh my god, I'm marrying my best friend. I can't wait to see him. I'm freaking out. He's the only one that calms me down. Like that's when I started just freaking out. I was just more, I just want to see him. I just want to fall into his arms. As I was walking from my room to the altar, I was like, dude, I just want to lay in bed with him, Oh my god, and like we're gonna have dinner and all this stuff, and I was like, I just want to lay with him.
Speaker 1: I just want to lay with him.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling so overwhelmed. And then he's the only one that calms me down. And that's how I know. I'm like, this is my fucking person. This is the person I meant to be with. And as soon as I saw my brother and I was like, brother, you look so handsome. And I was telling him how he's gonna walk me down the aisle because we didn't rehearse any of this. This was all no. We didn't have any a dinner rehearsal. I didn't have any you know that mas. How do you call the amas the bridesmaids? I didn't have a maid of honor. My sisters are basically my maid of honors because they were there with me. But it wasn't like something we talked about or my brother's Even the day of I said, hey, guys, you guys are walking me down the aisle.
Speaker 1: Just FYI.
Speaker 2: I was like, Mikey, you're going to start and then you're gonna take me to Johnny. Then Johnny, you're gonna take me to a media and that's how it happened. As soon as I saw my brother Mike, we were talking and I was just telling him I love him, dude, like I love him, and I just started crying. I was already crying before I even started walking, and I still couldn't see him. And then he took me to Johnny and then I was just like, oh my god. I was like, oh my god. The first thing I told him media when I saw him was I missed you so much. And I was crying and he was just like, I know me too. It was so beautiful, you guys, and the vowels were amazing. I'm so proud of both of us, and that was like, I think the biggest compliment they gave us. Our guests were like, oh my god, the vowels. So many people were crying. I think you could just feel the love and it was so peaceful. After that, after I was just he was holding my hand and I was looking into his eyes. I was just like, okay, yeah, I'm good now, okay cool. I feel excited about the rest of the day because walking there I wasn't. I was just like, oh my gosh, it's gonna be such a long day. I was just being like, you know, just a baby. But then everything just went so fun after that. And I don't want to give too many details because I want you guys to see everything on the docu follow because my docu cameras were there. But again, it was a very small crowd and it was a very special, special ceremony. It was so beautiful, exactly like what I wanted and I dreamt of even better, I think than what I had imagined, especially because we both love water, so there was like a piece of like water with like a jacuzzi small pool situation, and we both love that. And it was just beautiful. It was perfect. It wasn't overly decorated. I wanted the flowers to be wide. I wanted to be very simple. I wanted my dress to be timeless, and I think we nailed it. Like my designer, I told her exactly the kind of fabric I wanted. I was like, I want it to look like cake. I don't know how else to explain it, but like not a fond of cake, like a butter cream cake, like very silky and just delicious. And it was amazing, and I was very worried, you guys, because after the miscarriage, I hadn't gotten my period and I was feeling very bloated. My hormones still aren't leveled, so I've been feeling very bloated, and like my last two shows, like I could see it in my wardrobe and I'm like, oh my gosh, like it's my hormones. My body's still trying to get back to normal, and I'm worrying white. So I was very nervous, but I was like, you know what, even when it came down to it my dress, because I was worried about it not fitting, it fit perfectly and I didn't care. I was just like, whatever, I'm marrying my homeboy, this is my homie, this is my man, this is my best friend, Like whatever. He loved me when I was seventy six pounds heavier, So we're fine. And even that, I didn't care.
Speaker 1: I was just happy. It was beautiful.
Speaker 2: After that, we went to take pictures. Then we had a dinner and the dinner was fantastic, amazing. This is what I meant. But I wanted it to be small and intimate because I was able to go to everyone's table and not feel overwhelmed and just see my friends and family and tell them that I love them and that I appreciate them being there. And I was having a drink and we're having a good time, and I changed. I had three changes, but I only ended up doing two. And then after the dinner, we went to a club and that was so fun. Had a lot of fun, a lot of fun. And then guys, check this out. After the club, around two o'clock, I was already feeling buzzed.
Speaker 1: So my husband was like, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, cool, let's go. We get in the elevator. I was one of the first ones to get on, so I didn't realize how many people were getting on the elevator. There were twenty people in the elevator. Don't ever do that, you guys. We got stuck in the elevator.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did. For two and a half hours.
Speaker 2: We were stuck in the elevator. I had a relax because Emilio he does suffer from anxiety. So I said, okay, I'm going to relax. I can't freak out because at first I was like, oh my god, I can't breathe. I was like okay, and I thought it twice and I'm like, Okay, something's happening. I was like, but I'm not going to freak out in a stay calm. Because Emilio's mom was also in the elevat with us, you guys, I was like, oh my god, he's if if I'm not calm, he's going to freak out. Because there were people freaking out again. It was all people I knew, and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Mind you, it's super freaking hot in Vegas. The music is blasting, okay, blasting for like an hour, and so we were like, please turn off the music because it's driving us nuts because we were trying to talk. People were freaking out. It was just too much. We were like so overstimulated, it was. It was insane. Anyways, and media cracked open the door him in one of our security guards, and then we were I think that's when more people started calming down because we started getting a little bit of air. But yeah, that's what happened, guys. So it's gonna be definitely a day and a night to remember in a wedding to remember, because we could have died on our wedding day. Thank god, we didn't, and thank God, everyone's safe. They had to rescue us out of the damn elevator you guys from you know, the elevator shaft, and they put like a helmet on us and they put this whole thing and like we had to get out one by one. So by the time we got out of there, it was four thirty in the morning. So that is our story. We're going to be able to tell people now. It's a little funny, but when we were in there, there was a moment where I was like, God, okay, let's talk a little bit Lord.
Speaker 1: Because I was meditating. I was like, okay, I was chill. I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Honestly was chill because I always know God is going to come through. But I did say, look, Lord, like I still have a lot of things I want to do and I just got married and this isn't I don't want to go out like that. And I was like, God, you got this. So that's when everything switched and I was like, Okay, we're gonna be fine. But it did feel eternal, and it's a good thing I guess to tell our children or our child because I think we're only going to have one or whatever God wants. And the next day, I think we both woke up like, oh my gosh, did that just happen? And we were like in our heads, but I had to shake it off because I was like, no, this is our wedding. Our wedding was so beautiful. I don't want us to just remember the damn elevator event. So I was like, no, we have to get up and celebrate life because at the end of the day, God allowed us to live today, and let's go to the pool and have fun. And we did that and we continued with our celebration and it was wonderful and it's just something to add to our story. Like Kimberly Annell, my assistant who you guys met here on the podcast already the next day, she was just laughing because she wasn't on the elevator. She went to sleep. She's like, hey, guys, I'm not going to Dre's if that's okay. So she wasn't there with us, but she did say She's like, I think it's just really funny, like within five hours, you guys had the highest of highs and the lowest of lows all in one day. And I'm like yeah, she was just it was after I was like, okay, I can laugh a little bit. So anyways, that is what happened. After the festivities of the wedding. Now we can talk a little bit about certain details. There are people that, yes, did get their invitation only a few days before, and others did know, like our immediate family, for about a few months before. Not on purpose, you guys. I was just so busy and so overwhelmed with life and work. I tend to do that. I kind of procrastinate in that aspect, where again I deal with things or things that I have to do the week of I'm like, okay, this week, I got to do this, this and this and that. So some people did get the invitation a little late, and yes, some others didn't get the invitation at all. And it's not because I didn't want them there. It's because it was just a different type of ceremony and wedding and it was again meant for family only, and then it just started kind of getting a little bit bigger. And we are planning on having a more religious wedding in the future the near future, and those people will be invited. Other people that are still very important to us that we love, but because we had this idea of having a celebration later, we just kind of like you know, said we'll invite them then. And people were asking who made my dress? And her name is Cindy of Our. I don't even think I'm pronouncing her name her last name correctly, but she was awesome. She made all three dresses, She made me three vels, She made me two robes that I didn't even ask for. She gifted me the robes which was like for me to get ready, and then one for like, you know, for consummating the wedding, which was really cute. And she also made my mother in law's dress and my grandmother, well a Medio's grandmother who's now like my grandmother who I've adopted her like outfit so cute. And we did have cake, you guys. We had a strawberry cake, which is so weird because usually I'm more of like, we both love funfetti type of cake or chocolate cake or Emelio loves vanilla, but we went with a strawberry cake. We had a tasting and we went with a strawberry cake, which was so weird because a Medio doesn't even really like strawberries, but he loved the cake. The cake was so freaking delicious and very simple. I wanted everything very simple, just very classy and elegant. And again, timeless is like the only word that I kept like thinking of. I'm like, I want everything to be timeless. And the cake was so pretty, and we the whole thing where he's feeding me cake and I fed him cake. It was just really cute. And I think my favorite moment of the entire wedding, i'd have to say, was when I saw him, when I just was like, oh, there's my safe haven. I'm like freaking out and the only one that could just tell me everything's gonna be okay it's him, and I was just like oh. It was just that moment of relief of like, oh my god, I can breathe again. And I miss him because I missed him. I really did. Like it might sound silly, we didn't sleep together one night, and we didn't really like talk for hours.
Speaker 1: It was just a lot. That's how I knew this is it.
Speaker 2: This is the person for me, Like I really enjoy my time with him, he doesn't bore me, He's my favorite person to be around. Everything I said in my vowels, which you guys will hear one day, is absolutely what I felt. I wanted it to be one hundred percent honest, and it was some like he's my favorite travel buddy, he's my favorite human, like I don't get bored. And I think that's why it's my favorite moment. Was because when I saw him, I wasn't crying because I was getting cold feet. I wasn't crying because I was scared or nervous or I'm like, oh my god, I'm gonna be married. I'm committed, like I'm like, can't do anything in my life, like no, Like we had these conversations prior to our wedding, like what I wanted, what he expected as well in a marriage, and I didn't feel pressured in any way. It was just I missed this person. I love this person, like I cannot wait to marry them.
Speaker 1: So it was just so amazing.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people were asking me, you know, because I should be on my honeymoon right now, and they're like, why aren't showing your honeymoon? Like, you know, people think that I'm off social media because I'm not on social media right now. People think that it's because we're on our honeymoon, and that's not true.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of work.
Speaker 2: I actually had a lot of work the monday after my wedding, but I had to cancel it because I don't know if you guys can hear it, but I'm a little sick.
Speaker 1: I got sick.
Speaker 2: My throat has been acting funny, and I think it was just I was dealing with the cough the day before the wedding and then I think it just got worse because of the heat and then going into the hotels and the whole thing. So it's just like I think, once I got back home, I was in like my comfort and I let like my guards down, and my body was just like, Okay, you need a chill. You've been drinking and partying and you know what I mean, and you had a lot of fun. And my immune system just, you know, took a toll. But I'm better. So we're not on our honeymoon. We want to take a honeymoon at the end of the year, and I think we have decided to do Asia. We were between Asia or Europe, and I think we're going to do somewhere in Asia. We actually have to finalize that soon, but we do. We're definitely going to do a honeymoon and practice making children. You know, we're having a lot of fun in that aspect. And now, like I told my pastor, and I was telling I don't even remember who I was, Like, you guys were not fornicating anymore. Like we're just we're having great sex and it's awesome. So now we're having married sex. Does it feel the same? I love?
Speaker 1: Does it feel better?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Has he put two thumbs up? You guys? All right, we're good.
Speaker 2: He's in the living room because today I'm doing the podcast you guys from my home and what else?
Speaker 1: What else can I tell you guys?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, my mother.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys noticed in the pictures that I posted on Instagram, but on my bouquete of flowers Miramo, I had a picture of my mother and I walked down the aisle with a very special song. And we've talked about this song on the podcast, I think in the first season. It's a song by Shade and it's called by Your Side and it's one of my favorite songs. And let me tell you a little bit about this song because when I was going through it very heavily in twenty In twenty thirteen, I was driving Johnny to school and I was feeling very sad, but I wanted to be very strong, and I was just very overwhelmed, and I was just like, very sad and depressed and very angry during that time, as you guys know, and I've expressed here. And when I dropped Johnny off at school, as soon as I dropped him off, I don't know how, by the glory of God, the grace of God, I did not get in an accident because I was driving my mom's Mercedes that day. Because Johnny loved to go in that particular car because that's the car that my mom would take him to school in, you know, and he would love listening to the Wave because that was my mom's favorite ninety four seven the way that one that was my mom's favorite station. So that was like a little thing that we had. Let's go in the Mercedes, I'll drop you off at school, and we'll listen to the Wave. So as soon as I dropped off Johnny, I was crying. I was a freaking mess. I was just having one of those moments of like I don't know if I can continue on, like I'm just devastated in my life. And I was praying and I was like, Mom, talk to me, like I need to hear from you, like guide me, give me a sign. And my mom was a huge Shadai fan, and I knew of Shade because of my mom, and all of a sudden, that song came on and I feel like the times that I've talked to my mom or when I feel my mom is through music. So I felt and I took that as a sign because if you guys listen to that song and you break it down, it was like I'm here, I'm by your side. You think I'm gonna leave you, like I'm here. So I was just like after that day, that song meant so much to me, and every time I would listen to it, I would just cry or would give me hope of like she's here with me. So that's why I chose that song. But not only because of that. It was kind of like my mom walking me down the aisle as well, and I had her picture, but also because Emilio dedicated me that song, so to me, it was like a sign of when he dedicated me that song he didn't know that my mom had from heaven dedicated me that song, and that's how I took it right. And when he dedicated to me that song, I was like, oh my god. Like in that moment, I felt like, this is the guy. I think my mom sent him to me. And I don't know if I ever even told Emilio that, but that's how I felt. And it was like confirmation, like, oh my gosh, this guy's special. He's not just another guy. And that's why I walked down the eyele with that song. And I definitely did feel my mom. I felt her more in the room when I was getting ready, when I saw my sisters and they were there, I felt her there. I felt like she's here with me. You know. When my nieces were there was such a beautiful moment, you guys, Like my nieces were helping me Jayla who's now fifteen years old, going to be fifteen, helping me put on my shoes. It was just beautiful when I felt my mom there, And of course when I heard the song, I felt like she was walking me down the aisle because that's how I had planned it, and it was just so perfect, you guys, I wouldn't change a thing, not even the elevator thing, because I feel like even the whole elevator event, just like I felt safe because Emilia was there and I was like, okay, he's here, like he's the most important person in my life, you know, and Jenica was there. I was freaking out because I wish Jenica hadn't been there because then my whole thing of like mama bear and big sister want to like her. I was just like, I need you to get off the elevator first before me, because I'm not going to get off this elevator with you still in here. So I made sure take her off before me. Take Emilia, take them because I know myself, so I forced both of them to get out of the elevator before I did. That's just the motherly person I am. I guess I don't know, call it what you will, but even that, even that whole elevator situation, I feel like it just really confirmed to me this is the person and we're stuck together, you know, we're stuck together forever. It was almost like that thing that kind of like solidified the whole day and I we went through it together, and I'm so glad that we were together and he wasn't alone or I wasn't alone the elevator, like he wouldn't have allowed it anyways. Like he's always like protecting me and taking care of me and making sure I'm fine. But even with that, guys, it was the most beautiful day of my life. And I'm just I'm just grateful. I'm grateful that God sent me this person and the person that I can count on and something that I will share with you, guys. In my vowels, I said, thank you for loving me like no one else has ever loved me, not even my parents. And I really mean that. And I know that might sound weird, but I asked my sister Jackie the other day after the wedding and I said, look, I said this in my vowels because other, I know people heard it because the microphone was amazing. So I all the guests heard my vowels. They heard our vowels like clearly. And I said, I don't know. Did the kids, my siblings, did they mention anything. Did I offend you, guys? I don't mean to offend you or to take anything from mom, because I know my mom loved me.
Speaker 1: I know she did.
Speaker 2: I know she didn't know how to show it sometimes because I was the eldest and we were so close in age. But the love that I'm experiencing right now, I feel like God sent it to me so that I can really believe and know what real love feels like, because he's been very patient and even in my ugliest moments, he's been very patient and loving and gentle. And you know, sometimes I'm not saying he's never like gotten crazy or anything like that, like we're all human, but I want to say ninety percent of our relationship he has been very gentle and diligent, and that stability that my life needed, and the love that he shows me, I've never experienced where it's like.
Speaker 1: It's just beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's I don't want to get into details, but like it's just a beautiful thing that I'm experiencing. And my dad, I'm sure he loves me and loved me when I was little and things happened there, but I can't explain it like it's this is this is a different type of love, you know, And I really truly mean that, And without offending anybody, Because my mother was a great mother, she wasn't a perfect mother, but she was the perfect mother for me who I needed. And now I have the perfect man for me. I'm not perfect, he's not perfect, but it's that person that just came to really give me hope and for me to believe in love again and in marriage because I didn't for so long because I was let down. I felt let down, and he has helped me heal. Because that's another thing. I was very honest with him, like, hey, I'm not doing good when we first met, and he has helped and said I want to help you. You don't have to do this alone. And he's never once abandoned me, and I've had a lot of abandonment issues because of my childhood and things that have happened. So that's what I meant, and not that I feel like I have to explain myself because I really don't care what anyone thinks besides my siblings, really, but I just wanted to explain it because I just hope that everyone can find that type of love one day, because we do deserve that, and I for so long felt that maybe I don't deserve this person because I am so jaded. I have so many things I have to work through and now I know that I do deserve it, that it's heaven sent, and it's going to be work, and we both have to put in our part, and I'm willing to do it. And there's no other person that I'm I would love to do this with. I just wish that for everyone. I hope that everyone can find that and really experience that and give themselves a chance to love and to love again and not give up on love, even if you've been hurt, and if you've been cheated on, and if you've been lied to, and if you've also been the person to hurt other people, like we deserve to be loved no matter what and experience this, but we have to be open to it, and we have to be willing to do the work, our own work, our own internal work, so that we can attract who we want to attract. And I think that we both were in that space in our life where we were working on ourselves, and now we can work on ourselves together and for each other. And that's what it is. And it took me a long time to understand that, and I know it won't be perfect, but it's okay. I am willing to put in the work and I know he is too, and that's all there is to it, guys. So yeah, that is my story. And yeah, I just wanted to take a little sigh because I really wish I can go back to that moment. It was so fun. But I'm also glad to be home because I'm pretty Vegas out. There's a lot of days in Vegas and I can only do like maybe three days in Vegas, max. But it was awesome, it was beautiful, it was perfect, and I just wanted to share that with my listeners here on Cheeky's and Chill because I know you guys would appreciate it. So thank you for listening, Thank you for being interested in my love life and in my marriage now, and i'll I can ask for is for you guys to continue to pray for us, to pray for me for our marriage, and I will, of course do my best to pray for all of you and wish you out well and continue this podcast and hopefully inspire you and empower you all through all of the different things that we speak about here on this podcast. So thanks again for listening, and I love you guys, and share this episode with someone you love, all right, guys, besitos, do you need advice on love, relationships, health emails. I'm so excited to share with you that my Cheekys and Chill podcast will have an extra episode drop each week. I'll be answering all your questions. Just leave me a voice message, a minday. All you have to do is go to speak pipe dot com, slash Cheeky's and Chill podcast and record your questions.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear from you.
Speaker 2: This is a production of iHeartRadio and v Micudura podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at MICHAELA Podcasts, then follow me Cheeky's That's c h I q U i s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcast