Speaker 1: A big Bank.
Speaker 2: DJ Scream bring you Big Facts Podcast in the Street.
Speaker 3: Live from Revolt Studios. It's time for Big Facts, Big Bank. What up?
Speaker 4: DJ Scream Trap Dickie has pulled up on Big Facts today. What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Glad to be here?
Speaker 3: Representing that South Carolina?
Speaker 1: What was the word which man? Glad to be here?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You know I'm glad to be glad to see besides all real legends of Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Respect that. Respect that tell us how it started for you, Bro?
Speaker 3: How you jumping this music game? Tell us that the ups and downs of it thus far.
Speaker 1: My little brother the main reason I started rapping. You know that he stayed.
Speaker 2: He's stay in trouble though he in the fans right now, but he's the main reason I started rapping, just being a big brother. You feel me down booking the studio sessions for him, he don't show up. Somebody got a recording this motherfucker exactly what it was. Though I seen what he was rapping about. I just started using the same pattern, rapping by the same ship you feel me lifestyle.
Speaker 1: That's how it really started.
Speaker 4: You had expectations coming into the game because I think like sometimes people man, sometimes their expectations. Ain't gonna say it's unrealistic, But people don't really know what they getting into until you get in this game. Like some people just think it's sweet as easy or whatever. They don't see the grind of it. So what was your expectation?
Speaker 2: I came in focusing on Like I said, I was focusing on getting some money with Little Bruther, So I had already came in the mindset of this shit gotta be some business some part because I ain't the one doing a rapping, So I already looked at it as business before I even jumped in and me rapping, because I was already doing the shit for him. So once I got in the studio and started working, it was just I was focusing on one thing, How I'm gonna get some money out this shit?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, straight like that.
Speaker 2: What's the struggles of trying to get on Like coming out of small town. Uh, everybody come to your town to get the money, but it's like it'd be hard for us to go out of town to get the money. Like everybody comes where we're from, like in South Carolina, I don't seen everybody come through this bit everybody come and get this back in out of the Look, it'd be crazy when on, Like when you first start, you gotta try to jump in and catch your wave at the time in South Carolina because like I say, this is the state where all the niggas come.
Speaker 3: Everybody come here, everybody first, show everybody.
Speaker 2: So it's hard to get a promoter mindset. How can I book you when I know I can pay almost the same thing to get up somebody from out of town. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: How you think somebody like the baby or whoever, like what you think the formul is like you catching on?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The baby and the other people in the Carolina's how you think they did it?
Speaker 1: Shits so crazy? Baby from North Carolina.
Speaker 2: It's it's different. It's a difference, but it ain't a difference. But North Carolina is most city. You feel what I'm saying. There, there's more people, got teams, you got a whole old nine yards of professional basketball, professional football. So it's more entertainment up there to where in South Carolina, we pay for the entertainment.
Speaker 1: You see, We're.
Speaker 2: Gonna book you, We're gonna tell you to come in. We're gonna pay you to do whatever you do to entertain us, and you can leave. Here'll go thirty forty minutes, get another back in. You feel it's you could do that in North Carolina, but it's kind of easier.
Speaker 1: It's some verse money, it's video money. You know how to go in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's our baby, and Jay Cole and Peter Pablo, all of them was able to get a little head start because it's more entertainment around them.
Speaker 4: How much should you think though that kind of small town intality. Sometimes are not sticking together and everybody kind of pulling each other down.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm sure you don't get some hate. You love your city.
Speaker 4: You're trying to wrap form, but I'm sure you see some hate and feel some hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably not from the home time, but from the state wise. I think it's a state thing. Were so spread out, everybody want to be the first to do this shit. They two three hours away from me. I'm two three hours away from this other place in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: H you could be in Greenville and Murder Beach.
Speaker 2: That shits so far away from each other, but everybody want to be the first nigga to do it. It ain't. Nobody ever really did it big from the South. So I feel like that's our only problem. Everybody want to be the face of the cab. Everybody want to be the face. Everybody want to They want to be the reason to say I did it first. Instead of saying we did it. You know what, I'm saying, we all they see us instead of saying they see me.
Speaker 1: So we're saying that who you think the gold is from down there? It's a lot of us. It's a lot of us. They don't say it's somebody, but it's a lot of us with that. Yeah, I put on the crown whenever I have to, But it's a lot of us.
Speaker 4: What you think about what I was supposed to ask you about, Man, there was a situation I was looking at. I guess like when you got shot in that whole situation, I guess talk a little bit about that and how that just change your life trajectory and your mindset after getting shot and everything.
Speaker 2: Man, just being at the wrong place, wrong time. I got Like I said, I got shot with nobody trying to kill me. I just got shallow accident, being in the wrong place, wrong time. So it was like a life opening realizing you can die and being at the wrong place for wrong.
Speaker 1: Time and sit can happen to you. You ain't got nothing to do with this, but like some clubs, just.
Speaker 2: Really just being in at the basketball court, niggas getting it in and bone bone shots.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: I ain't an attendant, suspect or the victim or anything. So it was like and then I thought I got grads.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was like me, just, oh, ship got shot, try to down like really didn't think I got shot.
Speaker 1: I tried to like play off the situation that was going on.
Speaker 3: And PTSD with that, like when you're out now.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: It was more of a I can't believe this happened to me.
Speaker 2: Twice they went in right here and hit the back of my hands.
Speaker 1: You know, I was just in a way. It was just like that.
Speaker 2: I ain't fall or nothing like no historical almost dying type shit. It was like a I thought a tree hit me because we was all outside. So it was like, once I realized I was shot, I just went to call my mama, told him to go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: It was blessed though. That's definitely blessed. What separate trap Dicky from everybody else?
Speaker 2: Authentic? My name Travis Dickett. You know what I'm saying, I'm authentic. It ain't no clickbait, it ain't no faking it to it like everything legit. I got the the story for it, Like I'm really what I say I am. It ain't like I gotta hang around nobody else to get no light up.
Speaker 1: It's just something who I am.
Speaker 4: You think that's the worst part of the game just in general though, Like just everybody not being themselves and try to tell everybody else story and ship like that.
Speaker 3: I think that's the worst part of.
Speaker 2: The game, right, Hey, what's what's the hardest hardest thing to penetrate in this game?
Speaker 1: To you? Like the burier that you feel like just you need to shouting through the get you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, It ain't about what you knows about who you know that ship like you hear it when you're growing up, but that shit really real, Like, it ain't about what you knows.
Speaker 1: About who you know.
Speaker 2: Like I could be trying to get here hard as hell, but if I know you, it ain't nothing that goddamn Hey, I'm trying to get sut that together, put that together. It's about who you know ron out here forever in the rock game. I felt that out. I found that out real fast, Like it ain't about what you know, is about who you know. Who's the niggas that they got damn saluted you that you like, mana fuck with me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Said Kevin Gates on Big exaplug Man.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of niggas OJ Juice Man, been a lot of niggas that just really saluted me, or they post my shutter like even you under saying you just post a ship like really just giving a nigga or how can I say, not hope, but giving a nigga a great feeling of knowing that it's possible.
Speaker 1: To do this shit fro where I'm from. It ain't nothing but like you know, seven.
Speaker 2: Thousand people though one wildmark one high school, a couple of gas stations after twelve o'clock.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What it is so to see niggas fork with a nigga from a small town. That shit made me feel good. How the people treat you back home? Like the damn print, like the mail you know what I'm saying. The male caught my phone. Literally, you know what I'm saying. So, like you got to think anybody it only seven thousand people, Yeah, everybody know everybody. If three thousand people know me, I mean a thousand people might pull up, two hundred might do some dumb shit if I tell him to do some dumb shit. So it's like, you gotta be real with yourself when you in your community. Can't be doing no dumb shit when your community's small. But you gotta be the leader of the voice of the real person, the people's people, Like for real, real, what's your main message just for your people? Like not even the music, what's your main message? You could do it like you could be what they used to talk about. You can be the nigga that everybody want to be real for real, Like you could be the same nigga that they say, fuck the community up. You could be the same nigga that they say, I made this shit happen. I put this here, I put this here, I did all this for the kid. Like that's my main thing. With my situation being from the streets, I feel like all us that was ever in the street, So show what we're doing for real, for real, if we really in our hood, is we in our hood doing for our hood?
Speaker 1: If we ain't that granted house doing for granted house.
Speaker 2: No more shit, don't be rapping about this shit like, don't promote and let the kids feel like, what's gangster is gangster when we know real niggas know what's gangster?
Speaker 1: Fact real shit. So do you ever think you're like outgrow just just being being in that time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, okay, l Roy in status, Like what's you know what I'm saying? Of course, of course you you outgrow, but you love the feeling. You love when I when I go home, I love the feeling of it. I ain't got to look over my shoulder. I love when I hear the horn blowing, everybody stopping in the middle of the road.
Speaker 1: You feel me. I love that I feel I ain't. I wann't trade that for nothing.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say I'm outgrow my hood, but of course I ain't there every damn damn.
Speaker 1: As soon as I get to check, we're gone, Like they said, it's over with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how the Top Dog play come together? Because you LinkedIn with top Dog right TD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a promotion like me promoting myself from from sat Cheese and they had an intern at Top Dog. They had an intern he was fucking with Sean Katt say Cheese, and say Cheese, sent the music to him.
Speaker 1: He took it back to the top. It just so happened.
Speaker 2: My man CALLI doing my one two get the phone call, like, hey, you from South Carolina. You think you think we can fly you out here. I'm already out here. I'm already out here. So when they see me pull up, you know, black trucks and ship like that, they insteady like, who the fuck it's you. That's how it went. I didn't sign off the rip, I think. I went back home and asked Sean Katt, like what you think I should do? He just kept it rially like if you ain't fucking with them, I ain't fucking with you. Mm hmmm, stright like that, Like you ain't fucking with them, I ain't fucking with you.
Speaker 1: Go do your homework.
Speaker 2: When I went seeing the Kendrick the Seals of the everybody got Grammys over this mom. They got the recipe, They got the recipe like that. I don't even know most I ain't know most of them. So it's like I know Sez, I know Kendrick, I no school boys, but like I didn't know I knew Jay, I didn't know Rayvaughn, I didn't know Blast, I didn't know all the other guys. So it was like, oh shit, easy to still a graandmar get a grammar or earn a grammy over here, Like it's easy to fit in. Like I feel like I fit in and brain some different. What you think you bring to the game is different, authenticy. Like I feel like everybody when they see me off the author rip, when they see me, they see the lazers out, they know it's something. It's a story behind this nigga. So I feel like when they hear the story, it ain't know taking in it. It's straight legit. My daddy died at seventeen, for real. My mama had me fifteen sixteen, for real. My granddad actually was the pastor. My grandma raised me. She really went to prison, you know what I'm saying, Like, niggas know where I come from. The screechs raised who I was. And if I ain't at my grandma house, I'm right here on this street. What's the teacher thank you. You more of that stilled in you in the street that you feel like an.
Speaker 1: Lead ass whoopings. Boy, I ain't gonna lie. My grandma used to put that ship up on me. Boy, you know what I'm saying, like running the streets, Like running the streets.
Speaker 2: You know how they be saying, like certain codes supposed to leave you after you evolve in a certain way, Like wasn't she to just never leave? Like oh disrespect like you know you respect, you respect the elders. Like coming from where we come from, you know everybody Grandma know each other grandma. So you know you can't be out here playing shooting at nobody grandma house when you know, if you shoot at miss ann house, you know that she hurt, misleads and you feel what I'm saying like you you can't do no dumb shit when you from where we're from. So the respect, like we always respect any type of situation when they're older. You knowe what I'm saying, because like I feel like they here first, so shit, even if they're wrong, they're right.
Speaker 4: How we get away from that now? Now where we're at now, because it seemed like a lot of that is gone. How did we get away from that.
Speaker 1: You didn't the internet.
Speaker 2: The Internet, I feel like the Internet, but the ones that was supposed to be og, like back then, OG will tell you like, hell no, we ain't smoking with you. You feel gone ahead, get on through. Even if they ain't got it to smoke, we even to smoke with you. Nowadays, when your nigga come up, older nigga ain't got it, Yeah, let me smoke that, which, let me hit that which everybody want to be known.
Speaker 1: So it's like the Internet, so whatever they see they go with it.
Speaker 4: Well you you somebody though, speaking of this the Internet and social media, like I guess it's kind of like a GIF for the curse, cause you kind of that's kind of like where your traction came from, like social media. So do you play it like real heavy or you just use it for what you got to use it for to get you to the next step.
Speaker 2: If I ain't got to change my character whatever I do to get to get to some money, I don't with it. Like you know what I'm saying, I ain't as long as I ain't changing my character, Damn right, I'm gonna play with the Internet.
Speaker 1: That's what its folks.
Speaker 2: I don't think people understand, Like people don't watch TV no most like, so when you go look for the news, they go to the it. So this ship gotta be ran by the police or something. If this with the news and all this ship that like everything is up here. My grandma watched the news on YouTube. The police gotta control this ship. Like you should know better to play like that on the internet. But promoting yourself down right, that crazy niggas don't go to the challenge to watch TV. Niggas gonna go to and type in YouTube to see something like.
Speaker 1: Real news, real news. If the real news is live here first, how the hell you feel like the police ain't nothing? In fact, it's the real news. How you gonna feel like they ain't infiltrated that.
Speaker 3: Damn real ship.
Speaker 2: I'll be going down rabbit hole looking at that ship I just go to. I might see see the new They don't go to watching ship that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This is fucked up out here. It's like this ship depressed in watching the news too. Ain't like back in the day. Man, It's like a lot of bullshit going and you gotta find it too. The times y'all think we.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking, you know, you know my perspective on that, it's just like, no matter what time it is, what it is.
Speaker 1: What times you think we're in, just overall humanity. I don't think people see that we in harder times than what we was back in the day.
Speaker 2: Though, I feel like it's way rougher and harder now, Like it's easy to make it, but the love ain't the same, you know what I'm saying. Like people used to really care for other people back there. Ship say else, you don't even know you you kind of you can feel something.
Speaker 1: You can feel that like if you're making the wrong decision, poor baby, now why you did that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That should ain't nothing like that.
Speaker 2: No, like for real, there's more more more girls just popping ass and stuff. Like you know, it was way more kids back then to me, Like I have way more friends like as children. Yeah back then then, my kids they always damn tablet. I'm like, where your damn friends at? Like it used to be a lot, Like you know what I'm saying. We go outside, we play, do a bunch of ships. Not these kids, none of that. Right, different days, different times, way different times. I'm ready to send my kids outside. No other kids don't be outside. Everybody got their damn tablet.
Speaker 3: I pad. That's the new outside, new streets, that's the new everything.
Speaker 1: Old nine yard. Where is she gonna be in ten years, twenty years? What is she gonna be at? She's gonna be rope, run around with robots.
Speaker 3: Hey, I run around our podcast.
Speaker 2: We have our billions by then, soul's gonna be gone. The soul coming out of shit. That's basically what you're saying, Like it's soul coming out of ship. Like, so nobody feel nothing because we're looking at the internet ship. So you don't feel nothing, like even demth this.
Speaker 3: Ship just just becoming like somebody else. You're right, niggas ain't.
Speaker 1: Starting to say that's fucked up, no more like saying that fun up. Nigga ain't saying that because you used to get it, used to get the news a different way. You used to get that. Call such and such wood the wool. So you feel it.
Speaker 2: So it's like I gotta pull up on them. I gotta see what's going on. Like you say, you see that ship on the internet, you might keep scrolling like literally, damn, that's fucked up. Keep scrolling. You don't feel that nigga mama crying or his cousin crying, or you feel the same the.
Speaker 1: Same thing, right, you don't get Yeah, you don't get it in real time.
Speaker 2: And I think this ship like it's the sensitive time being able to see ship just so much because you ain't just seeing the ship that's going on outside your door around your city. You're seeing the ship everywhere, like a man's killing here or this person just shot this he's staying the wool in New York. But it's still all the same news coming to you at one. I think we're supposed to receive all the information that.
Speaker 1: Fact, we're not just thinking about how it was before, like I was born.
Speaker 2: When they say old boy got beat up by the police, like that ship was a stoppish everywhere, Like soon they the police beat them up in l A. And everybody knows about like everybody this ship on all the news that she ain't like that no more. They definitely watered it down.
Speaker 3: Controllers, so you would stay out the way type of type of person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, club, I don't be in the clubs unless I got a show. If we go to the club, I'll tell my niggas we ain't doing all that drinking before I performed We out there.
Speaker 1: I don't be outside too much. I don't been outside all my life.
Speaker 2: And it's risky now because niggas. Niggas cannot even know a nigga, not see a nigga ducking name. But niggas cannot even know you have a.
Speaker 1: Problem with you once you already want you made yourself that nigga a niggan. Just disagree with something, disagree with you. That could be some real egos. Just a disagreement can be something bigger than.
Speaker 4: What it is.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't be outside at all. I'ma be outside for the football games and basketball next year though, for so yeah, like that, I see my city. They Charlotte really made some noise this year. I definitely want some bits them definitely be turned there next year for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, what's what you think is next for Trap Dickie as far as like, have you put out official music with TV?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: My first tape will be the eighth made the eighth. That'll be my first tape. I dropped about five years. So I feel like I'm I'm bringing the southern soul today to the l A side. But I'm also giving the world a different a different view of South Carolina. We feel a lot of people look at South Carolina and think, you know, the one roads, a bunch of trees. We definitely that you feel, but it's also one of the most deadly cities in town. Was around our areas too, Like we got everything that everybody got. Only thing we ain't got professional basketball, professional football team, but everything else we were there.
Speaker 1: Uh, the athletes.
Speaker 2: I feel like we got one of the swung at one two like North Carolina, South Carolina, we got the most athletes out.
Speaker 1: There in the NFL and NBA.
Speaker 3: Do you play sports?
Speaker 2: I played ball from South Carolina. You gotta play some sports. Yeah, I played basketball Steph Curry from North Carolina. Reality for South Carolina, best shooters from the Carolina.
Speaker 1: Goy know how to play that ball or something? You gotta do something.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite place to be when you're not there? Like the city you just fell in love with, Houston? Houston, Houston. They rolled out the red carpet.
Speaker 2: It just seemed like everybody riding on twenty folds and little things standing out there on what is it is? Swan It just seemed like everybody cutting up down there when I went to when I went to Houston, it was crazy. It was crazy. I've seen so much. I've been to Atlanta so many times. It's a vive here too. I can't take that ship here.
Speaker 1: When you go and do shows and ship, what city show you the most love? She's it got to be out of Florida, Florida and Texas. Though I ain't gonna lie Florida. Florida show love. Florida really get active, they show lord to they damn people.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever seen another state like us though, Like when it comes down to booking, I don't know where everybody else go.
Speaker 3: Yeah or not want to say it, but that's the first the first book.
Speaker 1: You six times in one month.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying. Money, don't don't people played about no money. I don't think there's no state to do. How we do it though, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I have to go to right around to not you know, that's so much DJ and and ship that I started knowing directions like I ain't need no navigation, Like oh I know where to go, buck right here, bucket left here.
Speaker 2: That's how much the book man niggas have find out. You gotta show with another promoter two hours away. Gee, he already gonna be down. I probably get in for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how it be.
Speaker 2: You got another show that night, then tomorrow if you want to stay, I got a verse for you, and you can do another show at this spot here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gonna left them up for two hundred thousand. Man.
Speaker 2: I feel and I feel like that's that's the view. I want to not say, change up, but I want to also show that you can also get some money down here, but with some real niggas. Fact like, we love strong, We we gave you the money for a reason because we fuck with your music, we love your ship, don't give a fuck off your.
Speaker 1: Acting, Uh whatever, whatever, We're gonna pay you. You know what I'm saying, you entertained. We want to be entertained, my nigga. We're gonna give it to you, and we're gonna show love. Who's something the top promoters from now in that way? Uh you got Gary, Gee, you got Tim Boss. That's that Tim. Oh yeah, my niggas, that's the real. He gonna do it for real.
Speaker 2: That's one of the niggas he's talking about right there. He gonna go city to city and state the state which.
Speaker 1: Real uh uh pat pat or real nigga from the mix. I can't lie.
Speaker 2: J J j J one of my niggas though for the mix them the niggas I can say been booking me the whole time, the whole four five years stated.
Speaker 1: Booking me, and I ain't never ain't never changed up.
Speaker 2: What DJ is down there like official record breakers, DJ pay Me, d J Chuck t Uh, I can I say his name, Damn damn d like I can't say his name, but it's something like the not not a mission, but it's something incarnado that's saying something.
Speaker 1: Like that on him. D J sud DJ sud.
Speaker 3: Uh Lord b Lord for.
Speaker 1: Pay me, d J pay Me.
Speaker 2: Shout out to DJ pay Me because they came with the boots on the ground ship. He took that to a whole other level. From Carolina like southern so she had the Southern soul shit. He took that to a whole other level. He beat Texas with it. Like out of all the DJs I've seen, DJ pay Me, I can say you responsible for a lot of the Southern soul records. What spot like like just being from the Carolina, you know how be like if I performed in this spot, them get on, Like what spot that is down that way? It ain't even no club, it's the arena. Once you get to the Gang Cart Stadium, you know you did it. Yeah, like once you get that Colonial Life on arena, Yeah you know you did it? Yeah, like for real, real, I done had it when when I first started, they wouldn't let me come in with just five people.
Speaker 1: Now you can't come in. I knew I made it when I was coming that about twenty people. Yeah, I can have my way. I can walk through security. What up? Trap? What up? Oh?
Speaker 2: Y'all made this motherfucker out. That's how I when I after that game cost that. Once you get to that Colonial Life ohe you that nigga from Carolina.
Speaker 1: For the show.
Speaker 2: So do they still allow like like local artists to like open up for niggas, like when niggas come on? Yeah, definitely not no coastal bragg and ship. Like when I first started this shit crazy because my partner here, he don't never come with me.
Speaker 1: But my first show was sold out. Like my first show, they didn't want to let me book it.
Speaker 2: So I actually got another local artist like yo, seeking you book the damn club because they ain't letting me book it. And I ain't tell him why. I ain't telling him why they wouldn't let me book it. So he went booked it.
Speaker 1: They told him up like oh yeah, crazy boy Track was trying to get it that same day, and he ain't. He ain't tripped. He took.
Speaker 2: He took whatever came with it. He knew once they found out I was on the show, they were on trip. So, like local artists, is always able to hell. You did it, Hell, y'all, I did the show and that was the most money I made, Like my first show, My first show, I took on like eight thousand on a split.
Speaker 1: Oh you did it.
Speaker 2: You did it yourself though, y'all. Bak, I got my partner. We're gonna pay for us.
Speaker 1: You feel it.
Speaker 2: They ain't letting me do it, you're gonna go in there. So once he did it, we wait till like the last minute, throw the fly up to put my face on it. They started trying to tax something, shit, little extra shit.
Speaker 1: It was over it. Then it was like, shit, I know you fin the smack.
Speaker 2: So do you think that's the point when you proved to the promoter like man, listen, we took on so much money. I was able to ask for whatever I wanted. It was like, should I want two thousand fours? So they're like, hell, yeah, we'll give it to you. We noticed bitches took home about sixteen. You feel me, it's part of the split. Yeah, Dough, I got my mama at the door. He got his people at the door.
Speaker 1: Watching that money.
Speaker 2: It was like it was harder to kind of you feel what I'm saying, the little boy of me in South Carolina when my name all on the news, it's everywhere. Everybody know who Trap Dickie is. Yeah, So like I always sleute my brother. It's my first craziest first start coming out with me. But he was the main reason I got on with the shows because they went letting.
Speaker 1: Me do no show. Dam why they wouldn't Leven do no show.
Speaker 2: At first, there was just basically standing in the background. They yeah, like shit is going on and shit going on in the streets. I never had a fight at a show. This is my first show. I never I think, I ain't I ain't never been even convicted. I wouldn't even convict. The feeling, so it was kind of crazy to me that they were trying to handle me like that.
Speaker 1: Oh so you went around and went around with bro y'all went around and got the club and then yeah just show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I try to get it denied it Nah, told me I can't do it, told nobody they can't book me. Oh with he cool with him. He go pay for the club and don't tell him for the track was show. So he waited last minute throw trap Dickie on the show.
Speaker 1: They were mad. But once they seen the ship sell out and it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Nothing happened, no fights, no nothing. I'm talking about sold out. Yeah, it was like sh That's how I established myself.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so moving forward, like it was like they see like the Niggan make money. It ain't really nothing happening. Easy to ask for two thousand quick, that's all you want? Two thousands.
Speaker 2: I had to start thinking like with them, man, bro did make so much money, Maybe I can go up a little bit.
Speaker 1: They quick to give me two thousands, so hurry up for you change your mind. Yeah, like what it is. I used to try to hit them with the split yo, to split the dough.
Speaker 3: Hell no, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Man who you think got the baddest women as you've been traveling around, like what city with state?
Speaker 3: My state South Carolina, that's my state.
Speaker 1: They're gonna cook, They're gonna do the wholene yards.
Speaker 3: Okay, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And they get to their bag. They don't need nothing. They they gonna do what they do. It's easier from where we're from.
Speaker 2: I feel like we got the baddest Oh some girls like for really they all put together country looking thick up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what it is?
Speaker 4: That's you might lose focused when you start going overseas and seeing some different type of.
Speaker 2: Ship, like it sis over here. We ain't worrying about no females or nothing. I got all the baby mamas.
Speaker 3: I'm straight, okay straight, you don't handle your business? You want grammys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, got the baby mamas and all that straight on that that relationship with them, Oh ship, they all got niggas.
Speaker 1: I'm happy, bro.
Speaker 2: Most of my baby mamas came from me being in the streets doing dog ship. It was like, I love my kids.
Speaker 1: They love how I love my kids. They love how I come around for them and do what I do.
Speaker 2: I'm big on the father ship, so they don't be tripping all my kids got the four wheelers, dirt backs and all that type of shit.
Speaker 4: What's a mixtape that was like a soundtrack to you when you was in the streets, like a lot of street line.
Speaker 2: School, you know, you know that that's that's what we came up out for. Scooter Boosted. Yeah, that's just what we was on.
Speaker 1: So like seeing another nigga from Carolina.
Speaker 3: Move and do what he doing Walter Brow.
Speaker 2: We was having fun listening to that ship all day long. Yeah, even if we ain't never seen future, we've seen Schooters.
Speaker 1: So it made us feel like we no future you know people.
Speaker 2: Yeah that I felt like, we know, we go see school around this bitch for he's coming through. He's gonna do what he do taking his ad back to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It feels good to know like what.
Speaker 4: It is with South Carolina and Booty. Though we know Boosy get a little all through the South Midwest and all that. Boy, that's ship different than he like Michael Jackson the seriously.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: Spots when I brought Boosty to my hood, you can really he really like we're so similar to him, Like I should named after Bootster ship. My hood crossed tracks. You feel I'm saying over there the north side literally over here is the south side.
Speaker 1: This ship just like Bootsy Hood. Like our ship is just like that, like identical. We name it that.
Speaker 2: So that's why I feel like his legend like legacy, His legacy is like way past just South Carolina, but ours was like we worshiped this nigga. Literally, it's crackheads that Literally when Booster came to the video, shoot that cheer still right there, like people trying to get his cheer. He just said that the other day. They're trying to buy my Bootsy chair. Literally literally, like Boosy is like a guy in Carolina.
Speaker 3: What he did come, I've seen it. I seen somebody like pass out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like when I was coming up here was like you better know the booster some something, you better know old you gotta know some boots.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, down right. Everybody had the Booster fame. Everybody from Carolina.
Speaker 3: Real barber is hitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially the old ones, especially the old ones.
Speaker 2: They still doing the booster fa imagine were coming up, they probably forty fifth and everybody want to load loads like basically a flat top cutting all day, like everybody everybody at a boot.
Speaker 1: I definitely had one.
Speaker 3: Else when I got big fat.
Speaker 1: Who's some more people that that? Uh, they're just undernied when you bring them down to this day, they still gonna God damn still out. Uh Okay, you got boosting, you got out cash, you got who else? I could say?
Speaker 4: I know like like.
Speaker 2: Like to go to like but I'm about to do a show down here, but I can't get boosted. Who the net person be? Like get then you want to be flooded? Oh watch it be fatal right now?
Speaker 1: To be fat? If it ain't boosted, it's watching be watch he be or Boss Mandlo literally.
Speaker 2: Packed every time every time the Foxes called, or Boots a call, or Delo call that ship Pat Carolina.
Speaker 1: The love word for word, word for word, they love fat.
Speaker 2: That's one thing I can say that young nigga. I think he motivated a lot of the young niggas in Carolina. Yeah, to see somebody like that from like me being from Carolina, seeing all the young niggas under me, how they worship and love fat. It's like I think he show where he comes from more than the average young rapper. Like he show how he's still with Granny and Granny at the crib, and you could see when Fat have a Christmas it's a bunch of his family members there, Like that's where we come from. Where Hole might be stealing in the arm ceiling, gotta watch out for the water bucket, but everybody still at granted house.
Speaker 1: So I think that's what a lot of niggas love to see what fact be showing.
Speaker 2: He show that he came from some some type of trenches, like everybody got trenches, but you could tell that whatever he had going on, he came from the trenches and he go back. Yeah, similar to what we're going to what niggas is going through a niggas seeing every day. Yeah, I think that's one of the young niggas that do it this generation. I don't know a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't be paying attention, but I see his ship. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: What you think of documentary about your life will be like, uh.
Speaker 1: Like get rid eminem trapped. They can trap it down that ship.
Speaker 3: Up there, Okay, that up Okay, you already got an emotion.
Speaker 2: No I don't, but I'm telling you, if I ever got that camera on, speak it that ship, that ship there, that lifestyle movie will be there.
Speaker 3: A lot of highlights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like my ship really the real deal thor no faking, like no pump faking.
Speaker 3: What do you think the lowest point and the highest point?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Of course, my daddy died, you feel me like that? That's probably my lowest point of my whole story of my life. Yeah, because he died so young and he didn't really get the chance to live. And you know, me being one years old.
Speaker 1: Seeing the footage and seeing shit like, damn, I see the niggas.
Speaker 2: I see niggas still here from twenty some years ago, Like my dad had been dead that long, so I still see the same niggas in the same predicament.
Speaker 1: That's I feel like that's the lowest.
Speaker 3: For sure, for sure, at the lowest point in the highest.
Speaker 2: Oh man, shit as of right now, like literally just moving around going. I can say, I'm being at every state and they know my last name, my rap name, really my damn name, you know what I'm saying. So when they say trap Dickee, my family really feel that shit, that's my last name, Dickie.
Speaker 1: My daddy name was Travis Dickie. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I feel like that's the highest point that my family really get the the the fruits are label for this shit with somebody like they say they name, they say Dickie. The first thing they say, well do you know trap Dickie?
Speaker 1: They like, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So I feel like that's the best thing I get out of my people be smiling like her, that's the best thing.
Speaker 1: How you.
Speaker 2: How you just dodge the bullshit, like just the bullshit to come with the industry, come with the streets, come with no past, friends, past family.
Speaker 1: How you dodge it? So I got kids, man, I'll be really focusing on them.
Speaker 2: But I don't even be worrying about the bullshit, Like I feel like, if it ain't beneficial to me, I ain't even with that shit because I feel like everybody don't be on what I what we've been on, or what I've been on before for real, for real, So I don't try to acknowledge nothing like if it ain't if it ain't worth the time, or me leaving my kids.
Speaker 1: I know, shit, I put my clothes on. They gotta be serious. I'm trying to be at the house no clothes, chilling, watching kids getting money. Shit, I ain't really worrying about the other.
Speaker 3: Shit, what's the place you want to go to that you ain't hit yet.
Speaker 1: I never thought about get a passport. I really feel like I gotta do some ship like that.
Speaker 3: You ain't got it yet, get that passport on the port I knew Nigga team got.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like I gotta go out the country at least one time.
Speaker 4: The same way how like Carolina is to everybody else. I'm gonna tell you, you get that passport, that's how Canada gonna be. Word tell you you're gonna be like.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure people being here coming like, oh yeah, I'll be seeing from Africa and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: One of a car wives actually from my neighbor Wie, you know how.
Speaker 2: So it was like we've definitely been seeing I've been seeing like Africans and all that coming on my stuff. I always wanted to do something like that when I when I always seen a kon I always wanted to, like, damn, when this nigga really going back over here? That coming back over here as a kid, like he really going over there coming.
Speaker 1: Back to the US. You feel like you're living in your dream. I'm living.
Speaker 2: I'm living somebody else's dream. For sure that for my little brother dream, I ain't come up beating on the desk or nothing on.
Speaker 1: I fuck with that.
Speaker 2: Like for Riffer, I ain't come up beating on the desk. I came, like I said, I came in a strict business. I seen that was able to get some money out of this ship. And that's what I felt like if I could tell my story and get some money, and I ain't got a lie about this ship, I can really tell my story and get some money, they gonna.
Speaker 1: Pay me for this ship, damn right.
Speaker 2: Living in your purpose though, Oh yeah, definitely definitely my purpose. Well, I ain't gonna say my dream. I ain't never just like I fuck with that dream to be this ship.
Speaker 1: No real ship, I already know it. That's a great hell. No, I can't say I'm living in my dream. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I dreamed to be in a position to feel how I feel. But I ain't dreamed to be in this position. Yeah, like you always want to be somebody, yeah and be there how I feel that, Like he's cool, chilling, whatever, you know what I'm saying. Really semi retired, I really don't do ship dude, just come sit down, Like I don't do ship.
Speaker 1: I always want to feel like this, so I can't, like you said, I can't say this is my dream to be with a mic in my favorite It is what it.
Speaker 2: Is, what it is, That's how it is, though, like going from where we come from, just proud to say we made it definitely then we're supposed to still could take care of our family how we used to, how we're still doing it now.
Speaker 1: Fact, that's the best feeling you do you ever get, Like side I people who dream this was like just all right, I get shot out all the time, be sid I just chilling. Yeah, but tell you know how people are kind of like, damn, how you making And this wasn't even his dream.
Speaker 2: Definitely definitely though, like definitely happened a lot though for real, for real. But I try to motivate them still though.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like actually today, like the double Xcel, it's like four of us from Carolina, and I've seen the debates of people saying where they feel like traps would make it. I feel like this Caroline is making I posted all ass like you know what I'm saying, Go vote for us until about go vote for us I ain't really on that debating who feel like they should win it.
Speaker 1: That ain't me.
Speaker 2: I'm in that ship for one thing, and one thing only to take care of my people. So I feel like a lot of people get lost in it. So I try to always try to stir them back the right way. I won't be having time for that negative shita get caught up in like that social media hype or trying and please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my kids can get caught up in it. I know it's easy for grown ups to get caught up in it. Well I try to. I try to stay out that ship.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I try to start all the negative ship on the Internet. Like, I don't got no problem with voicing my opinion in it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's just just my opinion. But I try to staut of everybody. Give me everybody line life. It ain't buy no music. I don't care for it, you know what I'm saying. Internet?
Speaker 3: How you stay grounded?
Speaker 1: Dawn road rats? You think I mind if I got some.
Speaker 3: Kids, Oh yeah, keep it grounded.
Speaker 1: I got nine all the way down, nine, sell sell five three.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the bone though, man.
Speaker 2: That's what I do, though, bro, I rip around with them. But I feel like I I did everything I wanted to but goals. So it's like I had to sit new goals. My goal always used to be there, I gotta live past seventeen. Got lived past eighteen, and when I did, it was like Ship got to write some new damn goals. Gotta set some new goals. By then, that my first child. At twenty, I was already lost there.
Speaker 1: About there. What's the new goals? Oh?
Speaker 2: Ship man? I got be able to live how I want to. You know what I'm saying. I gotta have five acres three acres. You fee what I'm saying. I set goals like that. Now you feel make sure my mama got this of that because it's bigger than me. Now. It used to be actually just worry about me making it, making it, making it. Then I realized, like it, even if I die, she ain't gonna hurt me. You know what I'm saying. I'm dead, I ain't got no feelings. You die, you hurt the people around you and ship. So I was so focused on making it to a certain age and not knowing like Nigga could be here for a long time. Make sure all this ship is straight. Everybody else around you straight, So you live how you want to. When you get to a certain age.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 4: Where you think that wisdom come from, bro, Because I'm just getting to really rap with you. We don't wrap forward. You got more wisdom than most people your age. And Ship I used to get my ass.
Speaker 3: They beat it into you.
Speaker 1: My grandma beat that ship just like you. You you brag on a good ship.
Speaker 2: I used to remember running home like bragging, Grandma, I did this, I did this. She'll be all right.
Speaker 1: You ain't watching them damn dishes though it was like they always they never good. Ain't then like their grandma mad with them. Motherfucker beat you. I'm trying to damn their keys. You know not to do this no more.
Speaker 3: So it was like ship.
Speaker 1: She always told me, though you feel, don't.
Speaker 2: You don't supposed to get congratulated everything you did right, like you're supposed to do right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna tell you when you do wrong. That always stuck me, Like.
Speaker 2: Now, you'ren't supposed to get no pet on your back every time you do right. It's what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to do right.
Speaker 1: Your ad do wrong. For to get on your ad.
Speaker 3: You spake your kids.
Speaker 2: I scare them like I don't. I don't try to beat them too much. I try to get them that yeah you know yeah, then I tell you sister. Once they cried what it is you figure play though? Yeah at the nine like let them twin boy, you probably you gotta put my hands.
Speaker 1: You know. They don't get it my boys. I try to go ahead of them, straight off, automatically. For some reason, my kids they don't really do that. They don't open up to talk to me. They straight military when they get around me, get around their mamas in they trapped Dickie. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They trapped Dicky around their mamas and ship be straight straight with me though they don't really they don't be on it, so I can't. I can't be mad. I get the respect, but I see when they be with them, they music video rapping and all get them to do none of that.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, like, I don't know, man, this is kind of extreme.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, we know obviously child of bad bad, child abuse is messed up, but I still feel like you shouldn't tell people what to do and how to raise their kids like you down there, can't really.
Speaker 3: Put your hands on your kids. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: You see people just getting the ass beating public at the grocery store.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like back then, you pushing the buggy, Let you run over that grandma here with that damn budget, like you might get beat at the grocery store. Lay and let you lay. That was like people really the police that, Yeah, get your ad whoop for crying, forgetting the ad whooping like.
Speaker 1: You want some.
Speaker 3: Shn't hurt one when they make you go get the switch. God damn get a switch.
Speaker 1: You know what killed me?
Speaker 2: Doing this is gonna hurt you more than it hurts. I ain't know how that feels until I tried to whoop the child. It's gonna hurt me more than I'm tired.
Speaker 1: This hell trying to whop this child. Use all the energy like that what I seen?
Speaker 2: What that meant though, Like, okay, that what she meant when she should say that, it's gonna hurt me more than hurt you, because you're about to kill yourself trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: You tired his head? Yeah, yeah, that it was going on. But the discipline is a motherfucker though everybody, and then they want you not with your kids ass so they can whoop them later. They nigga grow up and be a fuck niggas so we can like them up.
Speaker 2: We give them twenty Yep, it's for real, for real, that's our look at it. They don't even back in the day they used to paddle you at school. Yep, you used to get a paddling.
Speaker 1: For the principal. But they I think all that over with. I don't think no discipline. I think our generation did that though.
Speaker 2: They don't touch my kids only, Buddy, it's us we got so much as whippings that we ain't want nobody to touch our kids. They don't be believing when I say that ship though, Bro, I be telling them. I feel like I tell my people that, like for the mamas and all, I feel like they trauma. They just be like, fucking they went through so much as a kid, they don't be wanting their child to go through it back.
Speaker 1: But I'll be trying to get.
Speaker 2: If you don't feel like you were fucked up individual, why you feel like you shouldn't apply the.
Speaker 1: Same thing that your parents applied to your child. If you feel like your life came out. Okay, I why you ain't hurt more than for real though I hate with somebody tell me it be like why you why you don't let him do this or do that? Like ship my grandma ain't let me? Yeah, like you can't raise him? Life out to hear. I can't raise my child. How my grandma raised me, I still got my mores and and you asking me for some help.
Speaker 2: That means whatever she did had me to grow up to be able to be somebody. Yeah, you asking me for help, but telling me I can't raise my child. My grandma raised memn you might as well raise raise You might need my help. You feel me your child might come up to be something like I was sh because that I all come from you now, training come from come from the beginning. You gotta get trained somewhere. They always tell you're gonna listen to somebody.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 2: I've seen nigga like feel sorry for you getting to add with the nigga. I have seen other people get added with me and I cry like this is I don't see them type of ad with me?
Speaker 1: Like Bro, I'm crying for you, bro. You dead Like bro, Grandma.
Speaker 2: Beat your head for forty five minutes straight. Take a whole week of ain't out on your head. Mest to me, I used to get a ship.
Speaker 1: I might do then I might be tired later on when you do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate those the one you did it, and I still gotta get a beat like you out here doing something you ain't got no business, and I gotta beat because I.
Speaker 1: Watched you do it. Oh yes, sir, all that coming to Oh boy, that that what really got you.
Speaker 2: Feel me, I got a beating because you out here, you're watching wrestling and you're doing a little ship, and I gotta beat with you.
Speaker 1: I got the same thing you got, So that really what got me right for show though, damn sucked up. Everything sucked up. You can't dis your kids can't nothing, But then when they get in there, it's the parent fault.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 1: That what I'm thinking about now, Like, what do you do? I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Because if you can't whoop your kids ass, but then when they go get in some ship, it's like a bad parent.
Speaker 1: And we weren't talking to one way.
Speaker 2: We weren't talking to sit our kid down and have a conversation and let him speak to therapist and man beat beat it out on whatever it is. He eats no right for wrong after the first ass whooping yep, not even knowing he might got a damn thinking problem.
Speaker 1: He might can't get right for real.
Speaker 3: Some people need them ass whooping, some people don't.
Speaker 4: Some people do. That's what I'm saying. You you kind of know your kid and what they need. You know what I'm saying, Like you just said, like your boy, the boys might need it, the girls might not need it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: That's tough, right, Yes, I just don't feel what the mama can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't pop you look at I can't you look girl.
Speaker 2: That's why I say the voice. Once you get there and I see the tears, I feel like I accomplished. Yeah, I feel like I accomplished, Like I was raised by the same person that raised my daddy.
Speaker 1: So it can go either way. I know he got the beatn too, You feel me? So wh're gonna shoot the documentary for the Carolina Who's gonna do it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I might have to tell baby. You know, baby be shooting some ship now. People don't know that, man really be in his bag with that camera. Yeah, a lot of people don't know that. Oh yeah, yeah yeah, be directing the video like a motherfucker. I think that's what the world needs, like to just see a full south and north, like you say, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Just see see the talent, see where niggas what niggas from my niggas.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Because like you said, they don't spend a lot of money anything the world with that ship, I feel like I ain't staying on no disrespect type of ship. I feel like we really done paid for that ship, like we don't pay for our TV term fat we lived and everybody back, Like literally, come when y'all shoot you'all videos, shoot.
Speaker 1: Them down, as motherfucker, we ain't gonna do nothing.
Speaker 2: Just like we paid you the entertainers, We're gonna pay the police to make sure nothing happen to you, Like we ain't on the bullshit unless the bullshit come back, Like we ain't know you ain't heard about a bunch of people getting done wrong unless they're done wrong, you know what I'm saying, Like we ridly the.
Speaker 1: Love state, we show love you feel me like yeah that mother we show love. We show love.
Speaker 2: People have they live mishouse with chains and all that, but we show love, like really show love. I feel like we paid how we'd at least get some TV time show show this ship, how this ship look, Show.
Speaker 1: How we came. We we paid you really all tins, my nigga niggas paying all tins. So you know where it's come from.
Speaker 2: This ain't coming from Wells Fargo, you know, like, get them screet niggas, they props it came out, you feel me, get them screet niggas.
Speaker 1: They probably you.
Speaker 2: Weren't the ones that can help do it though, Well definitely you know what I'm saying, because you coming from that and it's believable and it's one dated. Back and check the fact, check the car facts. Yeah, so niggas gotta push.
Speaker 1: That ship out. I think people fuck with it. The documentary, real documentary about this. All the popping town down, man, I can't think of it's a lot of them, both cities. Bro' been through.
Speaker 2: That, mom Oh definitely as a child, I have seen see you and Trump as a child. Yeah, that's what I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: I have seen big big like we come down and dun't take Carolina, we had like we be down there. We stayed in flowing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a love nigga sixteen tank top on Looking at the sprinter van Shoom video, all that is saying Shoom video fuck with niggas had their home boy. No, in fact, it's a lot of love. We always say that though this ain't the first time on the pocket, you're gonna get some love in the Carolina no matter who he is, they're gonna fuck with song.
Speaker 1: As a kid, I remember seeing y'all boys moving down that bitch.
Speaker 2: It was it was like a crazy I don't I ain't gonna lie that you had another move y'all had a movement like the whole little duct tape like that ship was crazy, seeing like niggas from Carolina repping duct tape Like, yeah, you wonder like there, do.
Speaker 1: You know, Sosal do you know? Like you as a kid, I'm looking at these niggas walking around like damn the niggas really know these niggas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the shirts holding on mister for sure, oh man bunching cap.
Speaker 1: That ship was crazy, y'all. Y'all definitely was showing love to us. What's nixt for you though? Oh Man? I got the I got the tape coming on the eighth. I also got takee come with Atl Jacob.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I told myself coming up and moving up here like getting a feeling with the homies and ship like having fun. They Toby got want coming with a But the Atl Jacob tape is coming right after the tape on the eighth, So it's gonna be the tape on the eighth A couple of months later.
Speaker 1: Me and Atli or rock out ship like that.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of ship coming though, for real, for real, A lot of people that been asking me to jump on their tours really just having fun.
Speaker 1: Nah, they supposed to have me there this year. They did it.
Speaker 3: Yet it's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's coming here. I'm blessed to even be on Big Facts. I'm hearing the Big Facts right.
Speaker 1: You just wide open for you whenever you got something going. But pull up here this ship I'm fucking with trust me, man, I'm definitely fucking.
Speaker 4: Get everybody some game and some motivation. Man from trap dickuments.
Speaker 2: Oh man, the best thing you need to hear is promote yourself. Promote yourself. I don't care if you feel like you can spit farther than the next man. Promote yourself whatever you feel like you can do. Promote yourself. Show the world that it ain't no product. If you ain't showing you got the best thing smoking. But if you ain't showing you got it, nobody gonna know you got it. Fact, So promote yourself. Please promote yourself in any type of form.
Speaker 4: They like them artists that will be kind of like trying not to promote themselves too much. I mean sometimes it worked for them, you know, the people having one post on their page and they don't really be already get the money. Now, I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about somebody. Somebody trying to be like an idiot. That's an idiot.
Speaker 1: How we're gonna find out who you are?
Speaker 3: You're just trying to be right, bougie.
Speaker 1: That don't work.
Speaker 3: I don't want this on my page.
Speaker 2: But you got a lot of niggas that do it thinking they can already jumped to what this wrapper? Who got following one person?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: Follow everybody. You better follow everybody that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get in your bag, you get your you gotta get your relationships.
Speaker 4: Really got that trap Dickie. Salute to you man. We appreciate you pulling up the Big Facts must continue. Success to you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know You're welcome any time, and make sure you check us out at Triple W dot Big Fatspod dot com.
Speaker 3: Salute, Salute.
Speaker 2: Catch a Big Facts audio experience on Ihearts Black Effect on two days, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays.
Speaker 1: Visit our website now Bigfaxpod dot com