Speaker 1: You gready ride.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode to Bet the Bus. I am your host. Payoff Willie AKA. We went six and oh on Sunday. I'll say that again. We went six and oh on Sunday. We'll get into the recap before we jump into the episode. We got to give a special shout out to our presenting sponsor, proper Wild. Yes, did we get a proper ass we'll bring on Saturday. Yes, did we properly beat the shit out of the board on Sunday? Comeback when the teaser win it all comes Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: This is the cleanest all day energy designed to boost your energy, focused in productivity, without any jitters or crist This is long sustained energy.
Speaker 1: Boys, We're not talking about any bullshit.
Speaker 2: There's no preservatives, no artificial sweeteners, no chemicals, zero bullshit, just natural tasting energy shot with clean ingredients that work. We're saving you money thirty percent off properwild dot com forward slash barstool. That's thirty percent off of proper Wild. Yes, we're taking shots. Look, we got another shot. We got a shot of the week coming up later. But I will do a shot now so you guys know I'm not fucking babysitting that thing. We have a hell of a sleep coming up. We have a hell of a board coming up. Yes, my wife, she's been on me. We gotta lay in.
Speaker 4: Bet.
Speaker 2: I gotta talk to my wife about how much I'm smoking cigars. I do one once a week. I started coughing a lot. She's like, hey, let's calm down the cigar smoking, sweetheart. I'm getting this paid and I need to get laid.
Speaker 1: So what do we do?
Speaker 2: And you'll ever just beat off a man sanitizer ran out of lotion. Just it's gonna be a phenomenal episode. We got the recap coming up. We're gonna give a nice little talk. We got the NCAA picks. We got five winners for you in the in the NFL. Don't tell my wife in the NFL, we got five winners for you. Then we're gonna have our bet the bus block of the week. The guy's gonna call in just like always, Jackie Boy. Please please, oh drop comments right now. If you're on your phone listening, if you're in your truck listening driving, pull over jump on YouTube for us, leave a comment. We've got to get in the algorithm.
Speaker 1: JP.
Speaker 2: Please tell them you don't only work on this motherfucker to one am even I jump on and leave a comment from my little.
Speaker 1: Default a profile pick.
Speaker 2: But I see you work in the entire episode trying to get people to leave comments. Talk about how important it is to leave comments, like the episode and do every fucking thing to get Bet the Bus as the number one sports gampling show on the planet.
Speaker 3: If we don't leave comments, if we don't like the video, if we don't share it with at least three friends, there's a good chance the back of the bus is homeless for the holiday Season's we need it?
Speaker 1: Just spending that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy, but that's a great that's a great rule of three right there. Comment like share with three friends, Jackie boy. Let these motherfuckers know the adversity we went through because I have a great I have a great analogy of life to follow up with.
Speaker 1: How we perform this weekend?
Speaker 5: Well, it was obvious in NFL we went undefeated six and oho, We've always said it weekend week Now we won't stop. It is our bread and butter. If you're not taking these picks, I don't know what you're doing at this point, You're just you're naive, you're ignorant, But we have to come to facts with what happened in UH college football on Saturday.
Speaker 6: Un from it, we went on and five? And yes, did we hang on?
Speaker 1: Did we go on and five? Jack?
Speaker 6: Do we weh and five?
Speaker 2: Or did you sit in the car and say, Will what are your two locks of other day? I said, Baylor, Baylor, Kansas State over and LSU minus three and a half.
Speaker 1: And then what did you fucking do? You faded me?
Speaker 2: I say, what is that new character unlocked Darth Vader?
Speaker 1: This man faded me?
Speaker 2: And then had the caucassidy later at the bar before the Mike Taylor fight and say, will You're not gonna want to see this, and then proceeds to show me that he faded me winning money, and I you know, but yeah, I went fucking five. And for those that followed me, we went on and five together. But Jackie boy was living the fucking dream. He actually he took his winnings. I shit you not. He took his winnings and he upgraded to comfort plus on the flight the next morning, middle side comfort plus.
Speaker 6: That leg room was primal.
Speaker 5: But hey, before I spin it back to you, I think a good quote will help us, you know, resonate on these losses. Only those who dare to feel greatly can ever achieve greatness.
Speaker 6: Robert F. Kennedy.
Speaker 2: That shit'll get you hard. That's good shit, brother, Because here's what it is. Life throws you curves. Sometimes you don't see these curves coming. At times you go oh and one to start the day. Okay, you go oh and two, fock you go in. Three, you start to panic a little bit, you go oh and five. Your bandwidth is already running high. You have no room, You have no more room for error. Sometimes you don't want to get out of bed after that?
Speaker 1: And five?
Speaker 2: Who wants to get out of bed after that? But life is gonna come at you fast. Life is gonna come at you fast. But it's the people willing to get up the next day. It's just again. Uh.
Speaker 1: Thomas Edison the light bulb one thousand tries. What he say? You failed a thousand times? What do you think about that? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't fail at thousand. I learned a thousand ways not to make the light bulb. We didn't go oh in five on Saturday. We learned five different ways to not bet the board. This weekend. I know you're down bad, but if you stuck with us and took that a little bit of cash you had left in your account and went with us on Sunday, you're living the fucking dream right now. That's six and oh yeah, really that's six and oh and there's more to come with that, and we got more for you, because what you're gonna do is you're gonna take that little bit of money you got left in your account and you're gonna bet it with bet the bus.
Speaker 1: JP start us off with the NCAA slate.
Speaker 3: The board looks as generous, I think as we've ever seen it. This week will and we'll start out with TCU versus Baylor. TCU one of the most disrespected teams when it comes to the board. Tell us why.
Speaker 2: That's a great question, because I don't fucking know why that TCUs disrespected the quarterback. What is his name, Douggar, Max Duggan. The dude is a Heisman candidate. And they're undefeated. Like again, they beat Kansas State thirty eight to twenty eight, and then Kansas State beat Baylor thirty one to three. Baylor's not them, Yes, it's that Baylor there ain't shit going on in Baylor.
Speaker 1: They're not in the race to win the Big twelve. TCU is.
Speaker 2: Not only are they in the race to win the Big Twelve, but they're in the race to make the playoff. Here's some stats for you. Baylor's three and two against the spread in their last five and six and four against the spread this season. TCU on the road this season is four and zero against the spread and eight one and one against the spread this season. TCU minus two and a half. That is as disrespectful as it comes. We're hammering TCU minus two and a half. And I need that little white boy for TCU to make a little TikTok video.
Speaker 1: When they win in Baylor. Forgot about him.
Speaker 2: And fucking that little spandex he had on, and that shit sucked.
Speaker 1: I that was That was this gag as again.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna lean into it and we're gonna make another TikTok video in the locker room at Baylor when they win this game.
Speaker 3: Let's go another viral moment. We go to Brian Kelly at LSU. Another disrespectful game. It kind of seems like the theme of the board this week might be disrespect.
Speaker 1: I do like that.
Speaker 2: I like that LSU minus fourteen and a half. Look, we rode with them last week. I rode with them last week minus three and a half. They failed us. They only won by three, Coach Kelly. They survived a little trap game against Arkansas because Arkansas has zero defense. We're actually gonna talk about Arkansas here in a second. UAB is that little cousin you don't want to see at the family reunion out in Alabama. They were terminated from twenty fourteen twenty seventeen. And here are the facts of why they were terminated. They suck at fucking football. They're zero to four against the spread on the road this season. LSU is five and one against the spread at home. They're clinched to birth to get into the SEC Championship and are looking to get back into college playoff LSU, this is a no brainer. Boys, minus fourteen and a half, You b they're not gonna know what hit them when they see that purple and yellow come Saturday, minus fourteen and a half LSU.
Speaker 3: Next, we're going to a team that's coming off one of their biggest wins in program history, probably Florida. They beat South Carolina last week. I think they might be a little hungover this week because that's something you celebrate. But they're taking on Vanderbilt this week. Tell us what you got.
Speaker 2: Vandy is coming off the first conference ins in twenty nineteen. But to be as disrespectful as possible, wait wait, wait, With all due respect to Vanderbilt, they're not worth a velvet panting of a whale and a dolphin getting it.
Speaker 1: On their defense suck.
Speaker 2: They rank one hundred and twenty fourth in yards per play, one hundred and twenty fourth in pass, one hundred and thirteenth in rush. Vanderbilt is garbage. I mean, they're bottom feeders. I hate that because they're in Nashville. They're areurs right now. But there are a piece of garbage, you know what I'm saying. They're like you, Yeah, they're like the homeless guys. You drive up on to the stop, Blane, you see him begging for some change. My brother, you're not winning this game. When Vandy is a fourteen point underdog, they are one and three in those games Florida minus seventeen at Vanderbilt in Nashville.
Speaker 1: Take that home with you.
Speaker 3: Another sec gave. This's gonna make us a bunch of money. It's Old Miss versus Arkansas.
Speaker 2: There ain't shit that comes out of either one of those states. Both teams are coming off losses. Ole Miss Tobama in a tough loss. Arkansas to LSU in a tough loss. But Arkansas I never stood a chance against LSU. I don't know how they survived against three. There ain't nothing but fucking disease out of those states. The only good thing that comes out of one of them is Mississippi, and they have a little bit of offense. Ole Miss is four and one against the spread in their last five in November. Ole Miss also has had a solid team and they have an explosive offense. Arkansas sucks on defense. This doesn't this doesn't make sense. It's Ole Miss minus two and a half. Take that disease home with you, boys.
Speaker 3: This has to be our greatest board of college football yet. And to finish it off, we have to do our upper wild shot of the week. Yes, the alumni let us know.
Speaker 2: All right, look, boys, you guess it, the proper wild shot of the week. We're going to the Nebraska game and a lot of you or might be chuckling right now, like these fucking We got face rubbing going on back there, we got the head hanging down.
Speaker 1: But I got something for you.
Speaker 2: This is the proper wild, the cleanest, most focused for a game I've been all season. Here's some data, here's some news coming out of Huskery laying for you. Casey Thompson is probable. He's probable this week. That gives us a fucking shot. I know, I know there's rumors about him being but I think he's playing. If he's playing, we get a shot. If he's not playing, hold on your asses, boys. Both teams are under their interim head coaches. What I'm hearing is the boys number one Matt Rule, I think as good as done to be the next head coach at the University of Nebraska. There are guys leveraging themselves saying they might not come back to Nebraska if Mickey Joseph is the next head coach. That tells you what you need to hear about Mickey Joseph. The Boys believe a little bit. This is a shit This is a shit show of a game. It's like watching the little people fighting rough and rowdy. There's not that a lot that's gonna happen we'll get to enjoy a little bit chuckle with each other. But both teams suck. Both offensive suck, both defensive suck. I think instead of picking the game, we're gonna go the under thirty eight and a half. I love the under thirty eight and a half just because, like, here's some data. Wisconsin is when they've been favored their three and five against the spread. Nebraska simply two and seven against the spread this season. Like, this is a shit game, but we are what we are gonna do because it's gonna be cold, it's gonna be an early game too. Nobody, none of these fucking kids want to go out there and the cold on an early game, and they just want to like, let's run the bull. Let's get this shit over with. We're gonna go under thirty eight and a half. That your proper wild shot of the week. Oh yeah, dude, gotta take it. Oh and by the way, sweetheart, if you are watching this, I've only taken four puffs of that cigar. Baby, all right, onto the NFL. We're done with college right from the love of God, get me out here. I do have a little I'm a little scared of the college board. A little bit, but you don't shy away from the shots. You gotta keep getting in the ring.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: In the NFL, the Thursday night game, it's our boys in two tone Blue and Green Bay.
Speaker 6: And before we.
Speaker 5: Get after it, if you're in Nashville, come to act me.
Speaker 6: We're having a watch party. All the boys are gonna be there.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be you know, having good vibes, drinking, eating, watching the boys in Blue beat down on the Chiefs heads. But with that being said, what do you got for us as a pick this Thursday night?
Speaker 2: We have to leave our emotions and personal attachment aside playing with money boys. We have to With that said, Titans are minus three. Oh wait, is that what Packers are minus three? Packers are minus three over the Tights. What that means for first time gamblers out there, whining hunter, gambler, if you got a problem is the Packers must win by at least three three points three and a half points to get a w minus three. If it's finished by three, it's a push. Titans are plus three. That means they can lose by two and you still win the bet if you go Titans money line, which is a little bit of play. If you want to sprinkle that a little bit money line means straight up like just monoy mono, whoever wins the game, that's how you do it. Titans are seven to zero against the spread in their last seven games. The Packers are six one in one. Here's a stat that counter that fucking counterpunches that six one and one in their last eight Thursday night games.
Speaker 1: That's big. That's big.
Speaker 2: Six one in one in the last eight Thursday Night games. The Packers run defense has been less than stellar. However, put that shit on. They played a good game against Dallas last week Dallas. Dallas was six and two. Packers are in must win situations right now. They are the underdog. Titans run game possibly could be too much for these boys, But my memory serves me right. When at last time I played at Lambeau, the Packers defense did not shy away from Derrick Henry. They have the back end to cover the receivers that we have, God blessed. We got a lot of effort on the field. We got a lot of effort on the field.
Speaker 1: Effort. We got effort in want to and work ethic and lunch.
Speaker 2: Bail guys on the field, right now, I don't like picking this game. But what I do like is I love the under forty one because it's gonna be a cold game in Lambeau.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be some gustle wins going on.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna go under forty one for the Titans Packers game. I got some my Titans boys back there. How do you feel about that? I know you want me to go one way or the other.
Speaker 6: I know I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it is growth. We're taking an educated pick and we don't have to side because we also, I mean as diehard as me and g are as Titans fans.
Speaker 6: We also have a lot of ties to Green Bay.
Speaker 5: You know, we were there this summer, got the coaching staff, the players, Green.
Speaker 6: Bay rides with us. Good people out there, good people.
Speaker 5: But if Darth Vader was asking, I'm taking Titans money line all day?
Speaker 2: Ye all right, you heard it from Jack, Gojack, Titans money line. But we bet the bus. What I will be doing is under forty one points. That means both teams combined need to score less than forty one points by the end of the night.
Speaker 5: All right, Moving on to one of your mini Alma Maters. We got the Raiders at the fraudulent Denver Broncos.
Speaker 6: Raiders.
Speaker 5: This is a must win game or the season is I don't want to say it, but canned.
Speaker 1: That many Alma Maters coming. Was that a shot?
Speaker 6: No? No, no, no, that's a testament to your nature.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I didn't in the league.
Speaker 2: That says more about me. That says more about me. If that's what I'm worried. Yeah, everything's all right at home. I'm not smoking the cigars with.
Speaker 1: All right, Look, this is a shit game.
Speaker 4: Boys.
Speaker 2: We're talking Raiders. We're talking Raiders Denver. Denver's favored by what two and a half? I think they're favored by two and a half points. But like we've said literally all season, Broncos are a bunch of frauds. Russell Wilson, he has a weird way of going about his business and will do anything possible. He's trying to do whatever he can to say Broncos Country, let's ride.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you they're not riding this weekend.
Speaker 2: Because the Raiders are in a must win situation.
Speaker 1: Like, let's not get it twisted.
Speaker 2: Yes they are bad, They're fucking They got the best they got the best talent on paper and some questionable coaching going on. Kind of like my senior year of high school varsity. We had a really good team on paper, we just couldn't get the job done. But Raiders have blown three seventeen to nothing leads this season, seventeen point leads they've blown them. Outside of getting their assent by the Saints. It's truly came down to a player two per game, a player two per good.
Speaker 1: That's funny, I know, it's like people want to laugh at that shit.
Speaker 3: They sound like the Nebraska of last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Nebraska of last year, the Las Vegas Huskers. Baby, the Nebraska Raiders. I'm telling you, Broncos. They they are not good on offense. I think they averaged fifteen points a game. And again, the Raiders, if they have any shot in at hell, any shot in hell of getting in the picture, they must win out. So before we say the Raiders' locker was packing it up and calling it today they have one more kind of opportunity to play for something, and I think that game is this weekend in Denver, and I think I'm gonna put an irresponsible one eight hundred gambler amount of money on this game because we're going Raiders' money line. We're going Raiders' money line in fucking Denver. Fuck the Broncos, dude, Fuck the Broncos.
Speaker 5: Raider Nation is gonna be electric. After hearing that, Moving on though, we got the Vikings versus the Cowboys in Dallas. Vikings coming off an electric win, but sound the alarm.
Speaker 6: Vegas knows something that we don't.
Speaker 2: I think that is always the question you got to ask yourself, Jack, does Vegas know something that we don't? Because the fact that the Vikings are I think plus one in this game, are the underdogs in this game is mind blowing. What is uts know that we don't? Do you guys have any fucking does Jerry? Does Jerry know? Does Jerry Jones does he fucking know? I feel like he's in with that elite of the elite, that illuminati shit, dude. I feel like Jerry Jones is in with the select group of people who kind of control the world. But Kirk Thuggans, Kirk o Chains, I think he's gonna continue to fucking roll, add another necklace to his neck, and people who don't want to fucking believe in Cousins, Dude, pick another guy, Dalvin Cook, Adam Thielen, Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 1: Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 2: By the way, he is the greatest wide receiver in the game right now. He is the head honcho, the fucking alpha dog. And people who don't want to believe that Kirk, that Kirk Cousins isn't the messiah. I think we're seeing his non vaccination status pay off.
Speaker 1: He got locked up a couple a year or two ago. A couple of years ago, got locked up.
Speaker 2: He had to he had to do the whole distance thing for a couple of weeks, and everybody was coming after him. Everybody fucking hated that man. Thought he was trying to get everybody sick. Oh, he doesn't want to get his vaccination, X, Y, and Z. He gets paid to make that kind a mistake. He has enough money to where he can leverage and not have to worry about getting that vaccine. I think we're seeing those dividends pay off. He's playing out of his mind. We're going Vikings money line against Dallas in they're at home in They're in Minnesota. They are in Minnesota this week. So again it's blowing my mind. That Dallas is favored. But we are writing the Vikings money line. That is Vikings money line. You're gonna get better odds that way, boys, because they're underdogs in this situation. Vikings money line. Take it home, all right? Are we going to the guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to the fucking guy. Dude, let's chime in the guy.
Speaker 2: The guy went, uh uh yeah, because we got a double lock coming up.
Speaker 1: We got a doubt.
Speaker 2: We gotta bet the bus double lock I think coming up in our in our segment of bet the bus lock of the week.
Speaker 1: But our guy went four and one last week. He's won.
Speaker 2: Now three weeks in a row. Let's see what kind of message he has for the guys in the back. I know he's been chirping, especially UJP. I feel like there's a rivalry that's been created in this whole thing, in this whole saga.
Speaker 1: But let's go to the guy. Let's see what he has to say.
Speaker 4: Playoff, Willie, I'm back. That's three winning weeks in a row. Who's counting? I know JP is three in a row. Stop fading my picks. Get on the bandwagon. First off Thursday night. I'm taking Packers minus three over your Titans. I'm sorry to do this again, but Aaron Rodgers is about to get rolling. The defense is playing good love. The Packers take the Browns plus eight and a half in Buffalo. They're expecting thirty one inches of snow. It's gonna be a close game. I like the Browns to cover. Now we're gonna go to New York City the Giants over the Lions. Giants are playing good ball. They covered last week. They're gonna cover again against a terrible team. And I'm also going with the Commanders against the Texans minus three. They're gonna cover. The Texans are like one in fifteen. They're not gonna cover this thing. Commanders are getting Chase Young back blowout. Then we're gonna go to Mexico City, where it's gonna be a home game for the faithful. Forty nine Ers is gonna blow out the Carginals. I'm golfing right now. Playoff, Willie. I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Well for the guy.
Speaker 3: I don't have time to count because I'm counting my own money. The guy can shut up, but I will say this, Ever since that I called him out the first time, this is the first week that he's gone that he's won more than one game, like, gone more than one game above five.
Speaker 1: Hundred, right, he's usually three and two.
Speaker 3: Right, So this is his first valid week. Yeah, and I'm glad to see him doing well. Are you think you're gonna be betting with him? What do you think you're gonna do?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he needs he needs to prove himself one more week.
Speaker 2: Gosh, you're gonna be kind of You're gonna be doing your own thing. Yeah, exactly, hopefully rolling with bet the bus, rolling with the lock of the week, Lock of the week. Exactly, Guys, I got the lock of the Week. It's a little double lock of the week because it's in the same game. I love the I love the uh, I love the points here because we're gonna mess with the points a little bit. And I love the under. In this game, it's Giants versus Lions. Lions are traveling to New York again, a place you fucking it's gonna be gloomy. You hate playing in New York. It's probably an early game. I can't remember. I think it is against somebody's fact checked that. But the the Giants are favored minus three. We're gonna take that line, and we're gonna move it down. If you go to the Bors sportsbook app, you can move the line. You jump in the game, you move the line from minus three to minus two and a half. We're gonna want the Giants to win by field goal. The reason I'm moving it I half a point is for that little field goal cushion. If you look at all the Giants wins, Yeah, they're a good football team. They got what you want. They got tough defense, they got a coach that they're backing and that they love. They have motivation and energy. And the third thing is they got a fucking run game. But they win every game by single digits. So that minus three. Let's just move that line to minus two and a half. The odds are very similar, like we're talking fucking peanuts. Boys, just move the line from minus three to minus two and a half. Also under forty six again, Lions Giants.
Speaker 1: I like this to be.
Speaker 2: I like this to be a lower than forty six point scoring game.
Speaker 1: That is your double lock of the week.
Speaker 2: It's my Giants minus two and a half against the Lions and then under forty six. I love those picks. That is a double lock. Boys, I'm telling I'm parlaying them. What I'm personally gonna do is I'm gonna take Giants minus two and a half. I'm gonna hit I'm gonna click and add to my bet slip. I'm gonna take the under forty six click add to my bet slip, and then I'm gonna parlay those two teams together and I might give me a nice little plus two sixteen plus one seventy five odds and your boys getting paid. But we got some data. Giants are seven and two to the under. They've hit seven straight unders against teams with losing records. That sucks for the fucking Lions. The Lions are one nine to one on the roads. It's twenty twenty one. The Lions haven't won a game against the team above five hundred since twenty and sixteen. Giants are also four and one against the spread at home the season, and are seven to two against the spread overall this season.
Speaker 1: That's your data to back those picks.
Speaker 2: That's why we're rolling with it, and that is our bet to bus double lock of the week. Yeah, we go into the teaser, the tickle teaser, dude, may listen. We hit a seven leg six point teaser last week. For those wondering, will what's a six point teaser. We're buying six points to each pick that we are making here, and we're putting them all together as you can call it a teaser parlay, yeah, or no tea because people are like, it's not a parlay. I'm like, dude, go fuck yourself, man, I'm trying to learn. I'm trying to learn. Fuck you, you're a hater. You must not a bet with bet the Bus. But here's our six point teaser. I got six picks here where we're buying six points in every game the Raiders are underdogs, are by plus two and a half that we get to buy six points. This is six points across the board, across the entirety of the teaser. It's Raiders plus eight and a half, Vikings plus eight, Pats, Patriots and Jets over over thirty two and a half points, Giants and Lions under fifty two. We're buying six more points on top of that forty six and we're going under there. We're adding it because we're gonna get better odds and we put all these games together and win them all Chiefs. They're favored by seven, we're buying them down to minus point five half a point, and then forty nine Ers, we're gonna be five to zero heading into Monday Night football where the forty nine ers all they gotta do is win by a point and a half. That is your six point teaser. They're all fucking hitting, boys, they are all hitting. I'm telling you, and I will roll this bet slip out so when you follow me on Twitter, listen, there's some game to decisions that go on too, So just follow me on Twitter to make sure you're betting with the boy, because I will be posting my picks that day. I will also give you the link to this bet slip so you can just simply click the link. If you're following me on Twitter, you click the link that I post, it takes you right to the bet that I'm betting, and then you can bet money on it and we all get paid. Boys, my missing anything. Are we ready to sail off into the sunset? And fucking not yet?
Speaker 3: Will because even though last week was tough, it doesn't mean we can't get away from our from our roots. We need to give thanks to the ones up above.
Speaker 1: In Wednesday. Yeah, I totally forgot the fucking prayer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, remove your hats.
Speaker 1: We're at the dinner table right now. Boys, just go off the top. Yeah I will. God is great. God is good.
Speaker 2: Thank you God for the board on which we are about to feast on.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Hey, may God have mercy on the board because we won't and also win, lose, draw, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Fuck them all.
Speaker 2: This has been bet the bus subscribe comment like do all this shit?
Speaker 4: Boys?
Speaker 1: Salute hikes. That's great, that's good.