Speaker 1: My news rounds up information overload hour. Here is our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. Really fascinating comments and a bit of a history lesson shockingly from Bill Maher. I mean, really rooted in truth, history and understanding of reality. I mean it sounds great. Everything is going to be free, Everything's free, free, free, free, free. And so he delivered this really profound in my view warning about Mamdani and how Democrats must recognize as Zora Mamdani is the future of the party. Unfortunately it's the Republican Party. And I said when he got elected, he will be the face of the Democratic Party. AOC now is exerting the power that I've been telling you for years that she really had within Democratic Party ranks. It's very real. Pelosi was speaker in name only. Now Hakeem Jeffries is leader in name only. Chucky Schumer's leader in name only in his career is all but finished. His announcement today that in fact, a Mamdannie ally has filed paperwork to run against the House Minority Leader Hakim Jeffries and Kathy Hokeel had to admit the Governor of New York that uh she, oh yeah, I think these mam donnie ideas are really good. If she wants any shot every election, He's basically going to have to ballot the altar of Mamdani because he knows that Mamdani will have enough power to wipe out any chances she has of even being the nominee, never mind winning. Wouldn't even be surprised if he ran against her and said, you know what, I can't do it as New York mayor. I really need to be the governor, and that would be a you know, that would be the end of New York as we know it. But let's listen to what Bill Maher had to say.
Speaker 2: Democrats must recognize that Zeran mam Donnie is the future of the party. Unfortunately it's the Republican Party. We've run this experiment many times and the results are always obvious. In nineteen ninety Venezuela was wealthier than Poland, but then Poland finally free of Soviet style economics when all in on capitalism, and now their economy is as big as Japan, and people there have high wages, low inflation, cars, vacations, homes. Meanwhile, Venezuela traded capitalism for Hugo Schevez's socialism for the twenty first century, which turned out to be like socialism in the last century or any century, a mess. It turned one of Latin America's richest countries into one of its poorest. Low wages, high inflation, shortages, outages, eight million people fleeing. If you think New York can somehow reinvent this wheel, you're in for a rude awokening, a rude awokening.
Speaker 1: That's actually that was not a mistake on his part. He said it purposefully and he's just not wrong. Daniel B. Martino is a fellow with them, in a half institute immigrant from Venezuela. I mean, think about Venezuela. You go Shavez and socialism. Venezuela was the richest country in Latin America. Now it's the poorest. I'll never forget it was Jorge Ramos that actually went to Venezuela. Remember that video that he showed of people eating out of garbage cans. They have so much in terms of natural resources, they were so wealthy. They lost and estimated eight million people that fled that country, and the idea that somehow this is this is going to be a game changer. And again, what is the goal of of Grandpa Bernie AOC, the squad, the New Green Deal Democrats, Socialist Marxist Democrats. They want to implement all of these policies that have been tried and that have failed every time they have been tried, and every time you get the same predictable results. You know, I wrote that chapter the History of socialism, a history of failures. You know, whatever name, whatever form, whatever manifestation it takes on, it always ends the same way, and that is unfulfilled promises. People end up being poorer than when they started. And it also ends in a loss of freedom that people give up in the name of false security. And you are empowering government to be your savior instead of living with truth, liberty and freedom and capitalism which keeps everybody honest and brings out the best and everybody ideally. And what's so fascinating to me is we keep going back to dumb and dumber and stupid. Anyway, Daniel, welcome to the program, Glad you're here.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Sean and I remember actually that interview that you referred to with Heramos and Maduro, And I also remember how Heramos a month ago interviewed Mam Danny and asked him if he thought Maduro was electedtor and then Mam Danny didn't say that he was.
Speaker 5: He refused to.
Speaker 1: Oh he didn't. Now what was life for you in Venezuela and when did you flee?
Speaker 4: I left in twenty sixteen, And look, it's I think my story is really not remarkable in that it's just a story of a normal middle class men as well and family that in the early two thousands we made maybe two thousand and three thousand dollars a month, and by twenty sixteen, when I left and then my family did, we were making one hundred dollars a month. That is what they did to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean for the people, your friends maybe family that still remain in Venezuela, what's like for them? And what was like life like before Hugo shavas well?
Speaker 4: What it's like is, you know, you go from having a car, going to school, you know, having water, a home, a normal life like even most people in the United States used to have in that time, and then suddenly there is no electricity for a day. Certainly there is no water for maybe a week, and then you have to carry jocks of water up the stairs to your apartment. And then suddenly there are no teachers in high school because the teachers are living in the country, and so classes dismiss or you have to line up for food sometimes, and then you have to line up every day, and life just becomes like going from the first world to the third world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and you lived that out, and you came here in what year.
Speaker 4: Twenty sixteen? And yes, I finished high school in Venezuela. I was seventeen years old when I came. I remember, you know, I even have a picture of myself holding a huge pack of cash, and that was the price of a movie ticket. People began my dad too. We began wearing backpacks and the backpacks will be full of cash because of the hyperinflation, kind of like German in the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 1: It's pretty remarkable. And when you got to the United States, tell me about your life today, because you've been here now nine years. How has your life changed? And tell me what you're doing with your life. I mean, you're at the Manhattan Institute. Obviously you're well educated, and obviously you're very smart.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you.
Speaker 4: Hope hopefully they think so. Look what I did is I first went to Indie, and I had never been to the Midwest. I had come to the US before as a tourist, but then I moved to Indiana and it was a wonderful time. I mean, the biggest change immediately was just the safety right, but as well as a very dangerous country, and just being able to walk in the street without the fear of being kidnapped or robbed or even just killed was a big quality of life upgrade. The other upgrade was just how much money money was worth. I remember my first job. I was a receptionist on my college campus, and I was making eleven dollars an hours on This was twenty sixteen, and I thought I was a multi millionaire because that was so difficult to make in Venezuela. And I remember the first time I would drew some cash from my checking account and I was just flabagasted. Now, obviously I make much more than that, but you know, I have a different appreciation for things, just the basic things of life that I think a lot of Americans stack for granted, and that's why they end up supporting the policies that lead us into the disaster that I fled from.
Speaker 1: Were you able to become a citizen at this point, I assume yes, No, not yet.
Speaker 4: I'm on my permanent residency.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope people hear you loud and clear. I hope people understand it because I can write it down in a book and I can communicate it on radio and TV all I want. However, it's stories like yours that really bring it home because you lived it. We really appreciate your time. Daniel de Martino, Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 4: Of course, Thanks San.
Speaker 1: You know, if you listen very closely, Daniel lived it. I've met many people in my life that have lived it. The Mamdani's, the squad, the aocs, the Katie Wilson's, the New Seattle mayor. You know. This is where they want to take the country, regardless of its history of failure. Here's AOC claiming Trump voters are pulling her aside, claiming they want to join this. I don't think so.
Speaker 7: I want to say this right now. I fully welcome Trump voters into our coalition. And I know that sounds crazy to some people, but just hear me out. I cannot tell you it.
Speaker 1: Just happened to me, like two weeks ago.
Speaker 7: I can't tell you how many times someone has pulled me aside and said either I was once a big Trump voter and a Trump supporter, and I watched Fox News every day. But then I started to kind of expand my world and where I got information. And now I've learned, and now I've changed, and I'm with you and I learned from you.
Speaker 1: Let's get to our busy phones. Jordan is in Texas. God bless Texas. Jordan. How are you glad you called? Thanks for checking in, sir.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir. How are you doing today, Sean?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir?
Speaker 8: So, first of all, love your interview. Do with JD events around ways of working and AI and everything else. And I would say that I agree with you that we need to get back to the office, but I want to propose a challenge if you don't mind, sir, and that show.
Speaker 1: Go right ahead. By the way, I'm not I think for government workers it's important, but I can tell you in my business with my workers and people that work on this show, my team. I know who's working and not working just based on what I see every day, don't I don't have to see it, I know it correct.
Speaker 8: And I'm in the consulting business as well, so I'm right there with you here. Here's what I would say about going back to the office. It's one thing to go back to the office and do meetings all day. It's another to be a more of a production society. And here's what I mean by that. You rightly point out that AI is here, it's coming. My challenge to everyone in corporate America who you know goes to the office or is working from home right now, think about ways that you can bring insights and strategy to your organization because with agentic AI coming, I'm seeing a lot of accounting, finance, back office jobs where edgentic AI can you know, do accounts tayable pretty well? Right? It can book travel for you and kind of be an assistant. So my challenge to vice president of Vance when he mentioned how you know there's gonna be a lot of high paying jobs come out of this, I do agree, but people need to start thinking about learning AI, learning about how to improve your current processes and current ways of working today. And if you are in the office doing that, I'm all for it. But if we're going back to the office just to be sitting on teams, meetings and zoom calls all day and writing emails and doing monotonous work, what's the point? And I think the point is well, Number one, if you're not in the office, that's a great way for your employer to say, are you actually providing the value you need? You have probably gone. Two is when you're in there, what are you actually doing and what value are bringing the organization? What have your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Listen, I want to put it this way because this is how profound a time we're living in. I want people to view this is the we just discovered electricity moment. Now that may sound insane to people at this moment, to hear that I am telling you, I am not wrong. I am telling you you've got to prepare for it. I am telling young people they're going to be and people that are in jobs, a lot of jobs are going to be replaced. The interesting part is I'm very close friends with one of Elan's best friends. He believes in the end, the net gain of jobs is going to be phenomenal, but it's got to be the right jobs. So it's going to be a transitional economy in the next decade. And I just care too much about all of you in this audience that you be ready and you be prepared, and frankly, I don't care what industry, what business you're in, you better be adopting AI as part of your daily routine and part of what you do every day because it'll make you better and more efficient. Anyway, Look, there are stories about people that are doing three full time jobs from home and they use AI to expedite all of their work, and they do it all successfully and their employers have no idea what they're doing. I mean, that's how efficient they have and how sophisticated they've got at it. Now they have three full time paying jobs that they're able to accomplish their tasks. Loved employees great at what they do. But in part they're getting all of this assistance because of new technology. I mean, I give them a plus plus for being creative, don't you.
Speaker 8: I completely agree. You probably don't want a name drop them when the irs may be hearing it and they may be come knock on the.
Speaker 1: Door and no, no, no, no, I'm not saying they're not paying their taxes. I'm just telling you fair. It is not telling you know, other employee their employer that they're doing two other full time jobs.
Speaker 8: No, I completely agree with you. I completely agree. But no. I So the point I'm making is exactly what you're making, which is whatever profession you're in, document what you do. Document the process of what your job is from start to finish. Don't just be siloed sitting behind a keyboard looking at a spreadsheet all day. Zoom out, think about the business solistically, think about how you're getting information from your different peers, and start putting together a strategy for how you're going to bring AI to your organization. But don't stop. There be the person that is going to say, hey, not only did I think this through, not only did I document this. Not only am I bringing this to the organization, but I'm going to lead it because I took the training, I went the extra mile, I did night school, I did whatever, and I know everything there is to know about this agent to AI, and I'm going to lead the charge in my department of my organization to adopt this.
Speaker 1: Dude. Like, but the sooner you adopt and absorb it, the better off you're going to be, and you'll have a competitive advantage. Just amount of time, though, I've got to run great points, great calls that we're We're going to have a lot more conversations on this in the days and weeks ahead, I promise, and next year leading into the midterms. Anyway, appreciate you call my friend eight hundred nine to FOURT one show is on a number more of your calls coming up straight ahead. How much time are you spending on artificial intelligence?
Speaker 9: I mean, I hate it, but more than I care to.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you hate it? Why do you hate it?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 9: I feel like what I'd love to do is get people out of their phones, out of their screens, out of all the things. You know, it's not being used in the way it was intended. It's making people dumber. People are having conversations with their phones, are having conversations with screens instead of having conversations with each other.
Speaker 1: They're having virtual boyfriends and girlfriends.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying. Like it's a whole new it takes a blow up doll to a whole new level. It's just I don't know. It's not my thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, there are virtual relationships that people actually think is real. It's so bizarre to me.
Speaker 9: But like, you know, I saw this thing the other day. It was a commercial for chat GBT. And don't get me wrong, I've taken things I've written and run it through there and thought, oh, I guess I could say it that way. But I don't like cut and paste it. Then I like rework it and take ideas from it. But there's this girl and she can't figure out how to get her schedule right for school right, and this, she asked chat chat GPT, how can I find time to breathe and center while I'm studying?
Speaker 7: Shut up?
Speaker 9: You're at school, read a book, drink a cup of coffee the way we did it. You know, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You're you are You're like one of these stubborn, very old people stuck in their ways. You got to get stuck in my waist.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 1: Listen, my grandma, when you said you said that, Yes, I don't mind.
Speaker 9: I don't mind. I don't mind. Acclimating. Acclamation is fine, Integration is fine. A complete and utter takeover, where it's you and a bot I'm out. I'm not about it.
Speaker 1: So like, you're not going to be dating or having a relationship on this happily married You're not. You don't want to do it old school relationship with a bot.
Speaker 9: I want to meet new friends because I was at a party, because I was at a bar, because I had was at a soccer game for my kids, or a football game for the kids, or whatever.
Speaker 1: What normost Listen, I am telling you you're going to be the reluctant resistant grandma and everybody's life. And everyone's going to roll their eyes. Oh man, she's.
Speaker 9: Stuck to the I'm all in. Then I'll take I'll take up crocheting. I'll be the best crocheting grandma you ever met.
Speaker 1: I'm all in, the greatest crocheting grandma of all time. That's that's a great way to you know, you're a very young person. But if that's how you're looking at I am going to adjust, adapt, embrace technology, and I'm going to do it with enthusiasm for the sake of our audience. Now, I will tell you one one one consequence of this is there will be a desire, an innate desire of people to want to return to certain things like crocheting and doing puzzles and just turning off their devices and getting away from all of that. I think that's called balance that you know, at some point we're gonna have to, you know, have that discussion. Let's get to our phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. David in Florida. David, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Hither Sean, how are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well? I wanted to tell you about the elephant in the room. I represent a tool shop that we have apprentices with the Department of Labor and it's been seventy five years ago we started at you know, we talk about the billionaires and the politicians and all that that I have taken in tenth graders, sophomres, both male and female through a different business every week with the parents because that take the parents along with me and they see skilled trades businesses that require like locational schools, trade schools and things like that, and then the other employees helped team those kids in the apprenticeship program. Any company can start an apprenticeship program with the Department of Labor. They can handwrite what it is they're going to offer those people to learn in four years, and in four years they become a journeyman.
Speaker 3: And I work.
Speaker 5: We're mostly in tool shops. You're mostly on union that I worked with a good friend that was in the carpenters union, and they talked about building houses and all these young people and their parents went through to learn about what that takes to do that. And you know, these young people are tenth graders and then they go to vocational school in the eleventh and twelfth grade. Then they normally they come in and work part time with us. And the parents are amazed at the wages that these kids can learn, because if you compare that to a college education. A college education, you tell me how much you spend four years getting a bachelor's degree, and with these kids make fifty thousand dollars a year for four years in a row, plus we pay for an associate degree. Now I think at the age of twenty two, there's a half a million dollars difference in where these two people are. And the parents are also very impressed because they've been told all along, if you don't go to college, you'll never amount to anything. Businesses are willing to invest a huge amount of money to train people so that they're going to be competitive when we bring all these companies from overseas and even the companies we have. Now we're a shortage of housing right now. Who's going to build those houses? And that the Carpenters Union is really great about adress.
Speaker 1: I hate to tell you. I'm going to tell you who's going to build those houses. Robots are going to build of seventy percent of them, seventy five percent of them. And I've seen, I have the videos. I've seen it. I'll show it on TV.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, who told the robots what to do?
Speaker 1: Well, that's a great listen. I'm all in for the trades because you know, finished work is going to be finished work, and I'm not sure you know they're anywhere near the point where you're going to have you know, let's put it this way. I've seen videos of two different technology companies where they can build seventy percent of the home or almost one hundred percent of the exteriors that are including doing the roofing, doing the framing of the house. You know, it is more perfect than ever than what any man can ever do. They can wire the house or do the basic wiring of the house, put in insulation and put up the wallboard, pray the paint the wallboard. It's that sophisticated and that technology exists now. And I think you're right. We're down about between four and a half to six million homes in this country that will need to be built. And I would argue that that probably is going to be the process that we lean into. Now, who's gonna now, for example, who's going to repair jet engines for airlines? Who's gonna I mean, there's there's going to be the adaptation of all this technology with real life circumstances. And I think, you know, you're still going to need people that understand construction to make sure that the project's going well, and you're going to need the guys that go in and you know, do the finish work. Do I think eventually that some of those jobs too will be replaced. Yeah, it's going to be a changing economy. And I'm not trying to scare people. I'm just trying to get people in the right mindset that they're going to have to make they're going to we're all going to have to adapt. Let me give you an example of a company that didn't adapt. Remember Kodak. When we were growing up, everyone had a little Kodak camera, Remember all that. Yeah, yeah, you know what year they I think they went bankrupt, Linda, you can look this up. Ass roc your favorite thing to do. I think it was twenty twelve. You want to know why, because they never adapted to the digital age and technology that came with. Everybody now has the ability to take a picture you're on their iPhone. They never adopted, you know, you look at the introduction of the you know, for example, there are more ways that people can listen to this radio show than ever before, watch this my TV show than ever before. And it's just a matter of being every place and sort of flooding the zone and embracing all of the platforms that are available to us. And you know, I'm only saying this for because I want to really put a lot of time and attention into this for this audience. Why Because I want this audience to be more prepared than anyone else that you might know in life. If that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, but I want to tell you something. You're you're wrong about some things. You talk about somebody building houses that are seventy five percent, but somebody had to decide, and one person that's skilled now can do the job of five people used to do it, because they have still had to dress what space they're going to put it in, what their requirements are. They do all the technical stuff, like our tool shop. They look at a CNC machine and they call it automatic machine. It's not an automatic machine. There's a guy back there. I understood how to program that. So all the tolerances, the blueprints, planned the whole thing, programmed thing so that when it started up, somebody walks mind says, oh my gosh, that have machines running itself, you know. But yeah, we'll be smarter in the future. But we still have to have the people in the ISO programs at the federal government.
Speaker 1: And we got a preview of coming attractions. Did you ever see the old automobile manufacturing assembly lines and you had all the workers on that line. Right, If you look at a line today, what does it look like. It's mostly all robotics, correct, those robots have but behind the scenes, yes, you're correct, But if you look at the actual mas, you will labor. Many of those jobs went away. You do concede that, right, well.
Speaker 5: Not in our business. I mean the touring has improved, that's right, and that we can get more done than we used to do. But the wages have probably increased more than even academy of people that.
Speaker 1: Because it's going to take a new level of sophistication for the people that are going to have those jobs, and I want this audience to be prepared for it. I think that's going to be all part of what you're actually saying. I don't think as far as part as you're saying. But anyway, it's going to be an ongoing discussion. This is not ending. I promise. Back to our phones. Appreciate it. David. Let's say hi to Lou and Tennessee. Lou, how are you?
Speaker 3: Very fine? Very fine? I don't like you. I can talk about swell Well and his moronic sense of history regarding the White House. I mean, these people who think that this extension is something bad just mystifies mean who absolutely mystiflies me. Do you have any sense of history regarding what happened in eighteen twelve or Harry trumanly having.
Speaker 5: To leave the White House for.
Speaker 3: All those years because he had a renovated or be balled. It's just stupefying that they're so stupid in their mindset.
Speaker 1: They just hate Trump. Trump derangement syndrome. Trump lives in their head.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: For example, tomorrow, the MBS, the Saudi Crown Prince will be at the White House. Had they had one big, beautiful ballroom, they could have sixteen hundred people and if it's raining, well, I mean, you make a good point, but there is one one room. I think they can hold like one hundred and fifty two hundred people max. And that's it's not I don't know if it's what room it's actually called in the White House. I've been in it. It's kind of where they have their White House Christmas parties, which I have not been to under President Trump, but I went to under My kids wanted to see the White House, so I took them when George Bush was I wasn't invited in the Obama years. I wasn't invited in the Biden years. I don't really I didn't know if I'd ever make it back there, to be honest. But it's not a place like, for example, have I had an opportunity to go to tomorrow's thing. I gotta work tomorrow. I can't. I don't have time to take off. I gotta work. But yeah, they just hate Trump. And yeah, we talked about every instance in which the White House have been renovated, under every president that renovated it and the impact it's had, and I think it's been positive. Nothing was said, Nope, nothing. You're right they hate Trump anyway, appreciate it. Eight hundred and nine foot one sewn Rod Utah Next Sean Hannity Show. Rod, you're on the air. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Hey, Jo, your show, long time listener, first time.
Speaker 1: Caller, Thank you? What's going on?
Speaker 6: Been under health exsurance exchange and prices are just through the roof, as we all know. So I've been trying to figure out a way what can be done to lower health insurance or to lower health care costs. And my number one idea is we need to mandate and I hate that term, but we need to mandate that everyone has an annual physical because we catch pre existing conditions early. It's going to drive the cost of healthcare down by the billions. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Gary Brecker told me. He's in the health, wellness, fitness, nutrition space that if you live five more years, the odds of you living to be over one hundred go up exponentially. That's going to wrapling us up for today. A great canneday. Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, Eric Trump, Alex Clark, Horace Cooper, Steve Hilton. We have a major scandal emerging or it was the fire department in LA told to stand down during the Pacific Palisades fires. And why can't people get permits to build their homes up? Also doctor Drew Pinski, Lawrence Jones, LJ, nine Eastern City DVR, Tonight Hannity, Fox News. We'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow as we give you news and information you won't get from the legacy medium. Mob, have a great night,