Speaker 1: All right, News round up in Information Overload Hour this Friday, eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. A complaint has been filed against the Shawnee Mission School District. This is in Kansas, over gender identity policies. I've said this many times when I started in radio, oh many many decades ago. There's so many different issues I never thought I'd be dealing with talking about ever, But here we go again. Now. The Southeastern Legal Foundation and the Defense Freedom Institute for Policy Students submitted the complaint to the US Department of Education, and the organization says that the complaint was filed on behalf of Kansas parents and their elementary age daughter, and the filing challenges district policies that quote allows students to access sex separated facilities based on gender identity. Let's put it another way. That means that by biological boys can go into girls' locker rooms. It also requires students and staff to use preferred names and pronouns. We are they going to ask for parental approval? I mean, you know, the parents are not potted plans. They actually should have a say in important matters involving their own children anyway. According to the complaint, a first grade girl encountered a biological man who identifies as a woman in the girl's restroom. The experience apparently allegedly caused significant emotional distress the student that has since been displaced from the girl's restroom and required to use a separate staff bathroom. District officials told parents that providing restroom access based on gender identity and compelling the use of preferred pronouns are required under Title nine. However, the organization argues that the federal courts have rejected that interpretation. The Department of Education has reaffirmed the Title nine protects students based on biological sec not gender identity. This is where you know. This was a battle to help women compete on the same plane and the same rules as men in collegiate sports. It's not that difficult anyway. Kim Herman is with US top constitutional lawyer, president of the Southeastern Legal Foundation, is here to explain the announcement from President Trump's Department of Education, which declared that Kansas's Shawnee Mission School districts gender identity policies don't comply with federal law. I thought we were past this, but I guess people just keep pushing the limit. They won't let it go. Kimberly, welcome on the program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for having me, Sean. I mean, just like you said, unfortunately, some of these schools, even those in our heartland, will not let this concept of gender identity go. And even after the Department of Education agreed with us and said yes, forcing these young girls to share bathrooms, to share locker rooms with boys who think that they're girls, forcing them to use incorrect pronouns violates Title nine, the school district is still digging in and saying, fine, we won't do it for now, but if a court can says otherwise, or if we believe that the losses otherwise, we're going to go right back to doing this. It's really shocking how dug in some of these schools are to violate our girls' privacy rights.
Speaker 1: You know, I really have a hard time understanding where this all came from. I have a hard time understanding. And I guess talking so often to Riley Gains and all that she went through and so many other athletes have gone through, and the purpose of Title nine to begin with, and I'm just trying to understand why there are so many people that keep pushing and pushing and pushing this idea. Well, I identify as and now everybody's got to accommodate their quote identification and then accommodate and allow biological men in many instances, into women's locker rooms or in grade school boys into girls' locker rooms, and that they and assume that that teachers must, you know, at the command of a student, address kids based on their preferred pronoun. I mean when I first heard about this, a friend of mine's a kid went to Brown University. In the first day on campus, they'd walk around I guess the courtyard, and they'd walk around and ask the person that they'd meet, whoever it happened to be, what is your preferred pronoun? I'm like, huh, what are you talking about? Had no idea that we'd be this deep in the weeds this many years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it really honestly stems for mental illness, and it stems from these schools and even our colleges wanting to take over our kids. Right. It's the idea of displacing the parents and saying that they are not our children as parents, but they are their children, they're the government's children. You know. We've been fortunate enough to also represent Riley Gains in several lawsuits, including ones where these colleges are not even allowing her to come and speak her truth right and come and say that Title nine is alive and well, that boys should not be in competing in girls' sports, that she should have never been forced to change in front of boys in locker rooms, and they wouldn't even let her speak and say that on campus. They said that it was discriminatory. Now we were successful in that, but it just goes to show that they know that there's something wrong with this. They know that they should not be allowing boys in these spaces, and they know that these children they are ares as parents, and that's why they're trying to silence everyone from even speaking about this on campuses across our country.
Speaker 1: You know, I got to tell you something. It really is mind numbing to me. I mean, Riley Gaines people don't quite understand. I mean, she's been in so many hostile environments just by showing up on college campuses. This kind of always impressed me about Charlie Kirk is that you know, ask me anything, and he'd get in front of a hostile crowd and he'd tear these people apart because he was prepared to answer any question and he would shatter their illusions and their myths. So he was a great iconoclast in that way. And you know, but it becomes dangerous. He's been in many situations where it's become dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean in the colleges, they really rally the students to do that, right, because they say that if you want to say anything that is conservative leaning, if you want to speak truth, if you want to even just say what the law is in this situation, that you are discriminating and you are harassing and you are bullying. And so they're creating that environment on campuses that really is truly very dangerous, as we sadly saw last year, and that's trickling down to K through twelve. Right, our client's first grade student is being shamed for not wanting to share a bathroom stall next to a boy all so going to the bathroom. I mean, she's being told that this is wrong, that she should feel differently, and that if she wants privacy, she has to miss class and go all the way across campus to go to another bathroom. I mean, I have a third grade daughter, I have a sixth grade son. They would be mortified to have to use the bathroom with somebody from the opposite Sexit school, right, I mean, this is just common sense.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunately common sense is not so common. But thank goodness, there are people like you, Southeastern Legal that are out there fighting it every day. Kimberly Herman. We appreciate the update, appreciate your time, Thank you for being.
Speaker 2: Will us absolutely thanks Sean.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let us go to our busy phones and let's say hi to Macy in New Jersey. Macy, how are you happy Friday? Glad you called hi?
Speaker 3: Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. So I always wanted to make some point. We're talking about the NFL and the franchises and the streaming services, and excuse me how expensive everything is. And my question is, how come there's commercials on cable TV when you're already paying a lot of money a month to have that service.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer. I mean, the bottom line is is if you have a product that people want and they're willing to pay for it. It's simple supply and demand criss crosses and dictates the price. The issue legally is the anti trust provision that benefits the NFL, Like, for example, there was a lot of complaints. I saw an article on OutKick today that last night's NFL draft, for example, and people love to watch the draft. My son is probably the number one guy that knows more about the football than anybody I know. He's telling me all about it. The only thing is they can't have it both ways the NFL. As far as I'm concerned, if there is an appetite for people to buy these streaming services because they want to watch their their their team, their game, then they're going to buy it. So, you know, I think everyone's going to decide for themselves in the end. But anyway, the article now kick was saying how how far behind the actual draft it was on live television, Like they were two or three picks behind according to that article. I didn't pick up on that. My son didn't tell me that.
Speaker 3: But my point is more, why are we paying for, you know, to have cable TV. We're still getting commercials. I think we're getting you know, I think if you're paying for TV, I don't think there should be commercials. I mean, you pay for serious ExM, but there's no commercials on serious xms.
Speaker 1: Well, there're actually are commercials on serious XM. I'm just going to be honest with you, not as many. And and that was one of the appeals of it when it first launched. Launched. Look, I mean, it's very expensive to keep the lights on to do programming, and it goes way beyond paying whatever on air talent you may have to have. But the mccount the technical side of it, everything in between. The power bill of a fifty thousand want Clear Channel AM station is enormous. The towers are very costly, the land is very costly. Then and at the end of the day, all of these businesses are trying to recoup their money and make a profit. So there is a business aspect to all of it. There's a business aspect to sports, but at the end of the day, it's going to be supplying to man. It really is. And if there's not a single show really that you can watch today that doesn't have some commercial aspect to it, you know, like for example, we have the new podcast hanging out with me. I hope people will watch it. You can see it on YouTube and you know, other venues as well, but it's just very limited in terms of it's the number of commercials that you have in that space, and I know that's appealing. It's also long form where radio and TV are a much quicker, faster. It's a greater pace, and I like to just slow it down and let people talk more and have more of a conversation. So it adds. It just kind of scratches a niche that I have, and I love doing it, and I'd be talking to myself anyway if I'm not. If I wasn't doing the podcast. In between radio and TV, what I do is very simple. I'm on the phone talking anyway. I don't stop talking. I can't help myself, except if I'm listening to people, becoming a better listener, working hard on anyway. I appreciate the call. MA see God bless you have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks, take care.
Speaker 1: All right, thre busy Phones This Friday, eight hundred and nine to four one Seawan John Pennsylvania Next Sean Hennity Show. What's up John, Sean, You're the baby you're the boy. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Hey, he I just want to throw out an idea about the tune and fiftieth anniversary of America. But real quick, if you can answer this, I'm just wondering, did the Pope ever say anything in December or January? Did he criticize the Iranian leadership for slaughtering thousands of their citizens.
Speaker 1: No, he's been very very quiet on all of that. My criticism is I wish the Pope had the moral clarity to understand radical Islamis, and I don't think he does understand it. I don't think he's a bad person. I'm a little bit hesitant to read into his relationship with JB. Pritzker or David Axelrod. These are people that take very different positions on the issue of life, which the Catholic Church is very passionate about, and yet he's meeting with them, and he was specifically going after the president. Now, with all that said, the Pope said he's done. He was not specifically trying to start a fight with Donald Trump. But I do believe that we need moral clarity from religious leaders and radical Islamic terrorists that are the number one state sponsored terror there should be no moral ambiguity in my mind.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to jump in because the Pope yesterday and you know, I'm no fan of the Pope, said that he condemns what has happened with hardline Iranian regime tactics, the taking of people's lives, and while he does not support the war, he is against the way that the Iran IRGC leaders have killed thousands of people, and that he is very upset about the loss of life of innocent lives.
Speaker 1: So that was yesterday hear that, But in the beginning he had said that God is against all contents.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. He's completely out of his.
Speaker 1: Mind my issue, and people got very angry with me. And I said so many good things about the Catholic Church and how influential it's been in my life in a positive way. But if you look at if you believe that the God of the Old Testament and the God of the New Testament is the same God today that God in the Old Testament, over four hundred separate occasions, you know, put his seal of approval and even outright ordered conflict in war and blessed those that he believed were righteous. Well, I'm not believed those that were righteous. So I'm not looking to get into a battle with the Pope. I just want I actually, I'm very, very tolerant of people's religious faith. However, radical islamis that believe, convert or die, that support terrorism. There's no It is completely at odds with Western civilization and with the belief in life that I know the Pope stands for. Anyway, I do hope that answers your question. You appreciate you being with us. Quick break right back. More your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one Shaw on this Friday if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, all right, let me play Hassan Piker. Linda's mad that I'm thinking about putting him on my podcast, but listen to him.
Speaker 6: Social Murder and Brian Thompson as the United Healthcare CEO was engaging in a tremendous amount of social murder because of the pervasive pain that the private healthcare system had created for the average American. I saw so many people immediately understand why this death had taken place. That is the reason why I think the reaction to Luigi Mangioni, especially by younger generations was not so negative.
Speaker 1: All right, So he's kind of cloaking this, and it sounds like a rationalization for those that support Luigi Mangioni and Linda's head is about to explode, controlling her in this segment, it has exploded.
Speaker 5: We need a cleanup in Ile five, Okay.
Speaker 1: He is a left wing Twitch streamer. He's a commentator known for being this hardcore, you know, pro Palestine, radical leftist America deserved nine to eleven. He made that comment the October seventh terrorist attack against Israel a direct consequence of Israeli US actions. Doesn't matter if he happened on October seventh, It doesn't change the dynamic for me. Then he later clarified it doesn't deny sexual violence occurred, but argues it doesn't justify what he calls Israeli genocide. He makes an excuse for everything he called ultra orthodox Jews. Quote in Bread, he used the term bloodthirsty, violent pig directed at an anti Hama's viewer. Critic compares liberal Zionist to liberal Nazi. I mean you wanted to keep going, suggested Republicans should kill Rick Scott over Medicare. His more recent comments. You know that we just played for you here, and you're I've thought about it. You know. There were many reasons not to interview him and not to platform this guy. And I don't even want to argue with the guy. I have nothing to argue about. I want him to talk and let me. Now you're ready to hear my answer? Do you want to respond for me?
Speaker 5: Give me your answer?
Speaker 1: Okay? Look at the prominent Democrats that have either collaborated or sought his platform. Bernie Sanders praised him, Revolution and Media thanked him. AOC hosted live stream conversations with him. Congresswoman to Leave Roe Connor has been on many times open to further engagement. Abdul El sayat who we talked about earlier this week, UH and and zoron Marxist, Kami Mom, Donnie, Congresswoman, Summer Lee, you know, joining Piker, you know. And then the others expressed openness, including Gavin Newsom and Tom's Steyer and uh and others, you know. But so why is it important? I think people need to understand what do I talk often about on this program. I talk about radicalism, radical leftism. There's nothing to debate with this guy. I mean, if you want to rationalize, you know the thought pattern of people in this country that have no problem with with assassinating the United Healthcare CEO. Okay, just feel free. But then you're gonna align yourself with prominent elected Democrats. Does that not prove how radicalized that party has become?
Speaker 5: But Sean, with all due respect, and I mean this seriously, You're giving a platform to someone and it doesn't matter who aligns with him, because if you look at accountability, there's none of it. Nobody goes to jail, there is no accountability. We have a Republican House and Senate who can't get one damn thing passed that our president wants. No accountability, they all go on vacation. No, but I'm just saying, this is my point. There is no accountability right or left right. So whether you put Hassan Piker on or you're not, you're not drawing attention to anything because at the end of the day, we're coming up on the twenty fifth anniversary of nine to eleven. How many people have died on nine eleven? How many people have died post nine to eleven? How many families were lost, broken, shattered and now you're going to bring on the guy who said America deserved it. I'm sorry that guy doesn't get a voice. In fact, I would like him to have no vocal cords at all. I don't think he should be talking period.
Speaker 1: Now you sound like him. Do you want to rip out his vocal cords?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Why don't. I He likes to say hyperbole in sarcasm is what he means when he says, you know that this unit CEO deserved it, that's hyperbolema.
Speaker 1: To use his style and techniques.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think you're missing the bigger point.
Speaker 5: What is the bigger point?
Speaker 1: Look? Look, when I when I took on the issue of the pope and his remarks that God never approves of conflict, I just that just not is not biblically accurate to me. It was just a disagreement. Everyone ignored all the good things I said about the Catholic Church and its impact on me in my life. And that's fine, And but I knew going in that this what the predictable result would be. I know going in what the predictable result will be. How dare you platform him? Et cetera. That's not the point. My argument has been for the longest time, is that this Democratic Party has been so radicalized it represents nothing of the past Democratic Party.
Speaker 7: I want to stop calling it democratic. Democratic is a process, Democrat Party whatever. Stop your your your nitpicking. And my point is is that people like Schumer Hakim Jeffries are leaders in name only, and they bow with the altar of these radicals because they're the ones that are really in control. And that's why Schumer wouldn't even stand up to mom Donnie. That's why Hakeem Jeffries wouldn't stand up to Mom.
Speaker 5: Donn That's not why. That's not why it.
Speaker 1: Is so because they know they would alienate their base in negative and they wouldn't even be leaders in name only. At that point, they would be done, they'd be gone.
Speaker 5: Nope, I just agree.
Speaker 1: You want to know why you're wrong?
Speaker 5: You don't even know what I'm going to say. How could the defense be wrong? I haven't even started.
Speaker 1: Yes is wrong.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you why. The reason why they don't stand up to him, the reason why they're all in bed together is because the guy that's paying for all of their campaigns, the guy that's paying for everything they do. It's all the same people, it's all the same organizations. They have to stay lock step. It's like I always say, Democrats are incredible at staying together. They are like glue. They're like an old piece of gum. It just won't separate. It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: The Republicans said this. I've said this for years. Republicans create circular firing squads. Democrats, Uh, they circle the wagons. There's a big difference. But that's not the environment we live in now. If you go back to the Reagan years, if you go back further, you know, there was a time when they were more rational and at this point in time, they've become so radicalized, so extreme, so hostile that they would take this country. They're like James Carvel's. You know, if they get power, there's going to be DC's statehood, Puerto Rico statehood. We're going to jam pack the Supreme Court, we'll end the filibuster, and it'll be one party rule. They'll Abigail Spamberger every state in terms of jerrymandering for their advantage.
Speaker 5: And that will happen if we don't pass the Save Act.
Speaker 1: I agree with you problem. Most Americans don't know the influence to that people like this guy are having and the embrace that they're receiving from prominent Democratic voices. I would argue the list of people Democrats. I just mentioned that that list of Democrats is far more influential, powerful than Chuck Schumer, Hakeem, Jeffries, or any old mainstream Democrat. There aren't any mainstream Democrats. There is one. His name is John and Fetterman. That's it. Every other Democrat has lost their mind. Now we have a very important midterm election, and all people want to focus in on is Donald Trump. Donald Trump. You know, I have an article right here in front of me from today, part of my long research that I do, and you know leading up to today's show. I mean, this is from Axios Day one. They call it impeachment Day one. House Democrats of pushing their colleagues to begin to build the case against President Trump now in anticipation of a day one impeachment vote if they retake the House. Why it matters. The mere existence of this movement shows how much pressure Democratic lawmakers will face next January if they retake the House. This article is not off base, and I'm just telling you of what you saw and we had on earlier on the program, we were talking to Ken Couchinelli about this jerry mandering, you know, power grab in Virginia. If you don't know what the radicals that are in charge of thinking and most normal people, I argue, don't. But I'm going to tell you what the criticism will be. But whether I do this or not, I haven't really fully decided yet. I'm thinking about it. I could go in with a lot of different strategies against this guy, and I don't want to telegraph which one, but the one that I want the most I want him to talk. I want him to explain.
Speaker 5: Do you want him to bring a dog that he electrocutes while he talks? That should be a fine background element.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm not wrong.
Speaker 5: It's on video. Whether he's using a vibration collar, a shot collar. That dog moved too much during his broadcast and he did whatever he did do. He's like, got in shock and it's a vibration collar. She was moving too much. I'm like, it's a dog, bro, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: You don't believe in like the electric fence.
Speaker 5: Hell no, absolutely not, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I Meanwhile, you've overfeed your cat.
Speaker 5: Don't stay focused, don't drift away from Hassan Piker and how much I don't like him.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm making a point off of your point. All right, to our phones, let us say hi to DJ in North Carolina. Heye, DJ, Hi Son.
Speaker 8: Well, you just mentioned something about the Democrats wanting to impeach President Trump and everything, and they had come up with the fake whistleblower and all the fake evidence and everything, and I wanted to find that do we as the American people, have any recourse against these people to keep this kind of thing from happening again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the recourses that every one of you listening to my voice right now this Friday, and I know it's you know, a nice you know, spring weekend for many people. That you keep in mind that you have one importance civic duty this year, and that is commit in your heart, your mind, and your soul that you're going to go out and vote. And the very radical people we were just talking about, you're going to vote them out of power and not allow them to do what they're planning to do. They're already telegraphing what they'll do. James Carville telegraphed it. These people are telling you on day one they will come in in power in the House of Representatives and impeach Donald Trump. They don't even have a reason for it, and they'll do it, and this country will be spiraling out of control into chaos. That they are a party of rage, a party of radical rage. And I don't think most Americans are is fully aware of how bad it is, which is part of my thinking that I want people to know more. I know I'll get yelled at because Hannity, you didn't push back, Hannity, you interrupted too much, Hannity, you platform this guy. Well, am I better off of people better off being ignorant? Let me tell you something. I put this guy on my show. This goes viral, and I have avoided a lot of the I would call it clickbait attempts that other people have embraced openly to bring on the most extreme people for the very reason is I think it's usually not worthwhile. However, this might be worthwhile for people to educate themselves and realize how bad what I know and what I study every day really is, because that's how so many people think I'm gonna wrap things up. But today don't forget. We will be monitoring all the situation going on with Epic Fury. Is this blockade and Bargo really gonna work? Well know a lot more by Monday, Linda, this weekend, I'm giving you a very direct order as your boss. You boss Liam gets Kick fil A with waffle fries cooked in oil and all the pizza he wants from Uncle Sean and milkshakes and a sprite as many sprites as he wants.
Speaker 5: How much pepti bismals should I be preparing to buy for this extravaganza.
Speaker 1: Pepi bismal.
Speaker 5: It could be a lot of pepi bismal.
Speaker 1: All right, that's it for today, have a great weekend, Thank you for making the show possible, and we'll see you back here on Monday.