Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of The Weekly Zeitgeist. Uh These are some of our favorite segments from this week, all edited together into one NonStop infotainment laugh stravaganza. Uh yeah, So, without further ado, here is the Weekly Zeitgeist. Miles. Yeah, We're thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a very funny comedian improviser, a skateboarder whose comedy special Spiritually Filthy is hilarious a must for you to check out. Please welcome back to the show. It's mort Burn, Mortal.
Speaker 2: Co mort l Yeah, yeah, hell Comberg.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, who do you fight? Who did you fight with?
Speaker 3: People might not know we're having conversations about Mortal Kombat too, But.
Speaker 4: Who are you playing Mortal Kombat Arcade last night? And I really like Johnny Cage because I think he's the funniest because he he murders you and then throws his head shot at you, which is legitimately hilarious move. He's a Hollywood sociopath. I really like he's like, he's the most oiled up and greasiest. Oh yeah, dude, he's like, yeah, he's just a super funny guy to play with.
Speaker 3: I think I wonder have you seen like those videos, like the behind the scenes of like the MOCAP sessions for the first game. Oh yeah, they're on YouTube, like Frenny Frenny MK heads out there. Man, It's it's just worth seeing, like how they like they brought these actors in to do all this stuff, and now I'm just thinking, like, I wonder what that Johnny Cage actor was like actually when they were doing the like I need more body, oil man.
Speaker 1: That's not going to show up on the Yeah. Yeah, he's also like.
Speaker 4: A like a literature professor or something like. He's like a great academic literature happens to be able to do the splits and punch or whatever. Right, he wants to talk about Yates.
Speaker 1: So that was that was the move, right, he was split and punch and that was it.
Speaker 4: No, he's got a shadow kick, dude, don't get me sorry, he's got the shadow elbow. He throws these weird green balls. Like everybody else they throw fire and stuff, which kind of makes sense, but he throws these like green orbs. They never explained if he's like part which I don't know why. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Green balls, Right, it's a Hollywood thing, probably scientology, that's what.
Speaker 4: It's an al Ron Hubbard reference. Yeah, it's actually yeah, yeah, that's what level is that of feet and removal.
Speaker 3: He was inspired by Jean Claude van Dam's character in Blood Sport.
Speaker 4: Yep, you can feel it, you can feel Yeah, that's right because remember he's on the he's doing the splits on those folding chairs. Yeah, right, very pivotal scene in my young adulthood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's how you ended up where you are today, exactly current.
Speaker 4: You can't see me listeners, but I'm currently doing the splits in between.
Speaker 1: Doing the slits on two folding chairs. That's how you record. That's how you're most comfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel at home there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is something from your search history?
Speaker 6: Well I haven't. I haven't had a lot of interesting searches, but I did.
Speaker 3: Or something screenshoted on your phone?
Speaker 6: I mean, damn, you don't let me finish my man, I hate so much too today.
Speaker 1: No, you don't hate me. You don't hate me. Don't worry about that. Okay, that's projection. You're just your cup of hate for me is so full that it's still such.
Speaker 6: A bad mood.
Speaker 1: Your hate cup.
Speaker 6: The Drake and Drake situation was a situationship. Yeah, it's a situation ship. I was so. I was so curious because I've hated Drake a very long time and I've been pretty vocal anti Drake for very long time. I do it on stage. I spent the whole last year shitting on Ralph Barboso's crowd because they're like, they're young men, so they all love Drake and that was like so fun. I hope that they've been thinking about me this week. But anyhow, I was like, when did I start hitting them? And I realized it was and that's what I googled the that Bay inspired song, the motto. I can remember the name of it, but I was like Bay inspire Drake song and I was like, I just to confirm, I was like, there is no Bay producer, there was no Bay rapper on it, and I remember that pissing me the fuck off. Likely even this was I think the third.
Speaker 1: Album Damn You you do go way back with the I do.
Speaker 6: Because when that happened as much as and I will say, I did enjoy the song because it is it was a banger. I'm not gonna and that was the thing. It was still early, so I was like, I mean, this song is good, and it took me a minute to be like, wait a minute, there's a Bay feature on this and there, and then I looked it up and I was like, and there's no big producer on this. I was like, this is fucking whack. And that's when I was like, this guy's a fucking leech because a lot because I remember my brother being like what He's like, well, plenty of people, you know, do Bay Area music, and I was like, yeah, but they always have a Bay Area rapper featured on the song, always when they dabble with the first sound yeah, and anyway, so I was like, oh, yeah, it's been since twenty eleven since I've been like side eyeing that motherfucker. And I'm just I'm very proud of that. And that was one of my last interesting Google searches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that in that song because he's he says rest in peace, mag Dre, I'm gonna do it for the Bay. Yeah, You're like, oh, and I feel like the video, what wasn't the video also shot in the Bay too. I don't remember the video, Yeah, I don't anyway, like I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It's very raises an eyebrow raises it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it was my first timer. I was like hummm, because I mean, especially because the Bay is so predictive that I was like, how did he get away with this? But it was a slapper and it was early in his career, and I was like, oh, maybe he just kind of like made a bad choice, but nah, it was intentional. He's ripped off everybody since then.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 3: We'll see where he shows his face or he's just gonna post like just vacation videos for the next year or something.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to find out what happens. I hate him so much. I've been waiting for this week for so long.
Speaker 1: There's a man.
Speaker 3: There's even people who are like, you know, there could there be like legal consequences? Could they sue each other for what's happening? And then like you know, the fans are like, I'm sure, like those songs were vetted by lawyers, Like I don't I don't think. I don't think so I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, he must have very big ass law firm, like working around the clock. Kendrick if they were vetting that ship, because even those were coming out fast.
Speaker 3: Well also, and if he has evidence, you're like, where are the police?
Speaker 1: Then? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean that's the thing though, it's like Drake, what suing? Like how much of a buster? Does that make him look like he can't do that? Like that would really ruin any kind of cool rep that he would, even that he has little that he has. Like that's why it's so interesting when when when you when you say that, because it's like, I mean, rappers, that's like, you know, code of conduct. It's like, you don't sue each other for a ship it's a live then it's a lie. Why would you sue? Like, oh, it's why I don't you know. But if it's true and you have no proof, that motherfucker and Dre Hellett, that motherfucker has been having women sign n das to go into his parties forever. I had this friend who was a stripper, and I remember her telling me and I was like what, And I was like, Yeah, that's so fucking weird that you make people sign, especially women, sign n d as before you walk into your house party. That's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if I do that.
Speaker 3: It would just be like, please don't tell anybody how messy my fucking apartment.
Speaker 6: Is, right, Yeah, Like imagine that because they would lock the phones there. He must be the original investor in Yonder bags. They would make these girls lock their phones and sign.
Speaker 3: NDAs like show or something.
Speaker 5: Shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So there's a lot of stuff about that. There's the Millie Bobby Brown interview that just like resurfaced this.
Speaker 6: There's a few interviews from her. She's like, yeah, he texts me and you know.
Speaker 1: So much, answers questions for me about boys. And they were like, what do you mean, and she was like, oh, that's gonna stay in. The text is like no you yeah, well, like get your parents over here.
Speaker 6: I also just love the innocence of it because she genuinely thinks there's nothing wrong with it. It's like, yeah, of course she doesn't know, because she's a literal child. That's what rumors do. They trick you into thinking that what is happening is totally normal.
Speaker 1: Dark side of the beef, dark side of the beef, dark side of the beef. Andrew, what is something you think is underrated? And this again, I've just had COVID.
Speaker 7: This is on me obviously, because I know people love this, but I just I was just taking long ass walks because I was like, I'm want to get some kind of exercise in it. Yeah, I guess part of it is, Yeah, unbelievably long walks.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: Unbelieve we're talking like a fucking sojourn across the the state.
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel like I could do it now, but no, I do mean I mean two laps around Echo Park.
Speaker 1: Which is unt long for me. So we were talking about, like, yeah, that's what he means by unbelievably long. People start following him around because they can't believe he's still doing it.
Speaker 3: Wow, this guy did three laps around Eco Park lakelievably.
Speaker 1: There's the legend grows.
Speaker 7: Never able to figure out the exact tweet for this, but it's it's the time of year where the baby geese are out and and so I was trying to figure out some Goslings Ryan Gosling fall guy thing. But there's my dog almost got in a fight with multiple mother geese.
Speaker 1: Geese. Man, that's witches. Like they're not nice there.
Speaker 7: They seem angry and territorial and their kids are cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're there.
Speaker 7: I saw because of my again unfathomably long walks. I've seen multiple families of like baby geese jumping into the goslings. I saw goslin jump into the pool or into the lake, and it's so cute, warm your heart, so cute every time.
Speaker 1: Is that your favorite?
Speaker 3: Would you say, as a man, andrew t, what's your favorite bird?
Speaker 1: Damn damn, damn damn. Yeah, this just needs to be part of our questions, what's your favorite bird?
Speaker 3: As yeah, tik tok, motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I would say.
Speaker 7: I'll say, I think maybe just a regular duck. Goose is like too much. I'm not like, yeah like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're really very elegant and graceful, the goose, the like by design, like their their neck design is just too Hey, we're getting the light. We're getting the light.
Speaker 3: We're getting the light from justice.
Speaker 1: Folks, We're getting the light movement. This is all right? Hey, what bring up?
Speaker 3: Bring it up with an overrated Nicholas please?
Speaker 8: Okay, well, the overrated I guess I was just thinking about, you know, in terms of dichotomies, there's another novel by Geny of Fathers and sons, and it's about this kind of like son that comes back to the family estate with with this kind of dosty evskin radical figure in toe and in a way he's kind of a model for some of these dostyevskin nihilist characters. And I think he's called Yevgeny, but not one hundred per central because it was a long time ago that I read it, and I just I don't know, I didn't I found I found the characters in that book kind of annoying in a way, and they just kind of sort of prattled on anyway. Spring Torrent is very good, first lave, very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sons for the Yeah, yeah, watching anything on Netflix? Man, you know what you ever seen that? I Toko Advice? Okay? Oh yeah on HBO.
Speaker 3: I think it's yeah, sorry yeah, no, no, no, I mean it's I've only caught the first couple episodes of the second season. I read the book when it came out, and I was really the book was really eye opening because as someone who's half Japanese, just like the idea of an American person because it's so it's like my mom's a journalist and it was written in Japan and stuff like that. It's it's such a hard life and it's so rigid the way, like the tests you have to take to even get in there. Like the idea of a Western ner being like yeah, I'm gonna learn Japanese to that level like blows my mind. But yeah, at the show to be pretty popular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's that's the story of Tokyo Vice as a westerner trying to figure out life in Tokyo on the on the Vice Squad.
Speaker 3: Well, it's him writing about like what the Vice Squad is doing, so like you learn all these different things about Tokyo through his interactions with police, and then with this one is sort of centering around this yakuza guy who, in the books telling was like having like renal issues with his kidneys and was going to the United So it's like a kind of a huge kind of.
Speaker 1: A or something, right. Yeah, it was yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's a really good book. Yeah, because I read it when I was in Japan a couple of years ago, and it was it was also very eye opening, and.
Speaker 1: I remember just thinking where are the yakus.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's not really something that you have experience of, but I guess friends of mine who work there say that it's kind of on the periphery quite a lot of the things, especially people.
Speaker 1: Who work in the restaurant industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like nightlife. Yeah, you can, it's definitely it's a presence.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All right, let's uh, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and we will get into cobalt mining and other forms of mining that kind of make a lot of the wonder technologies of our modern life possible and kind of some dark things that are up the supply chain behind your phone.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back, and we're bad.
Speaker 3: We are back to me.
Speaker 6: I said it not Jack. Guys, if you caught.
Speaker 1: That flawless, pretty hard to tell the difference, she said, known virgin kV baby Melley balls Jack Obrien, Melly balls Obrien, that's im him? Is that a child?
Speaker 6: You tell me where you.
Speaker 1: Lot accusations flying around these days?
Speaker 6: Sle what what? What? What a great song?
Speaker 1: All right, let's check in with the Biden administration, who are concerned about the incursion into Rafa and have paused a shipment of bombs which progress.
Speaker 3: Technically unprecedented, technically unprecedented, h Like, technically this hasn't happened since October seventh, when Joe Biden is like whatever y'all need blank check, go ahead. It is wild to see, like what a shipment of bombs constitutes, Like, yeah, Jesus, this is this is a shipment okay of bombs.
Speaker 1: They're like, you know, thousands your morning shipment Okay, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Thousands of bombs. This is eighteen hundred two thousand pound bombs and seventeen hundred five.
Speaker 1: Hundred pound bombs.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, and that's supposed to be I guess they're like the reasoning there being is like these are just too big for dense urban areas that we're really just worried about what they could do. I mean, we weren't worried up until now, but now we're looking at the polling and we're a little bit worried about that. And Lloyd Austin, the Secretary of Defense, confirmed this Wednesday because first it was like, apparently this happened last week, and he said, quote, We've been very clear from the beginning that Israel shouldn't launch a major attack into Raffa without accounting for and protecting the civilians that are in that battle space. And again, as we have assessed the situation. We have paused one shipment of high payload munitions. We've not made a final determination on how to proceed with that shipment, meaning okay, so eventually you may hand it over.
Speaker 1: Is that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What can they do?
Speaker 1: So what could they do to not to get their shipment of like massive bombs? Right exactly? It's like, okay, now you can have your bombs to say they're not going to use them on RAFA and then.
Speaker 6: Hey, I promise I'm just gonna use them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what did you guys think we were gonna do with them? You guys are crazy? Are you serious? Guys are literally crazy? I can't show.
Speaker 3: You're tripping, Joe, you're tripping.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you hear what Joe said?
Speaker 6: So you know me, come on, you know me. You know I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: We can't have our cyber truck sized bombs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right exactly. Yeah, because we've has a we has a red line. I don't know, I mean like, so this comes as the State Department prepares a report that quote examines whether Israel's war conduct is credibly incompliance with assurances that US supplied weapons are not being used in contravention of US in international humanitarian law.
Speaker 1: And just based on.
Speaker 3: What I've seen red heard, the countless protests that are happening around the world, the ICJ ruling, it seems that it might be a lot of contravention going on there. But that's just a hunch. I don't know if you need that full on report, but that's just a hunch. And you know, we're looking at over a million displaced gosins in Rafa, right, and that was supposed to be a safe place for people to go. But now that Israel has sees the border crossing there, things are becoming increasingly dire. And meanwhile, representatives of the Israeli government are saying that this pause and armshipment could affect the ceasefire talks. And it's like, okay, Jan Like, it's been pretty clear that Netanyahu has no intention of stopping this genocide. So Biden needs to I mean, I'm like, Biden needs to wake up. This dude is fucking.
Speaker 6: Sleep So I mean, exactly, he said he's a proud Zionist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, I mean in the sense like it's not gonna change or it doesn't. I'm I'm sadly so fucking cynical. That's why it makes it so difficult to watch, you know, the government just play in our faces like they give a fuck about the people in Gaza in the West Bank. For like every ten fucked up headlines about like new mass graves being discovered and children being orphaned, you get like one of these goofy ass headlines about how like Joe Biden privately wants the killing to stop, or how Biden has a red line that could shift US policy. But we're close to thirty five thousand deaths already and it's fucking devastating this that we know of that we exactly and it's just yeah, all unfold and like have to be implicit as Americans while simultaneously having yet another reminder that like the only people that get a wink of humanity in this world are those that look white. Yeah, and it's just yeah, it's so we shall see that if they're if the line is crossed or whether or not. But it yeah, this is this is one of those headlines that I think they do to be like, Okay, we know clearly the world the pressure is cranking up around the world about what is you know, this this likely ground invasion of Rafa and yeah, what we're getting to sort of pacify us is one shipment of bombs paused.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that they're saying it could affect ceasefire talks, like they're like, we have all the weapons we need, Like you've already given us everything we need right like there, this isn't strategically going to affect us, like stop us from doing ship It sounds like I think where they're just sort of more they know they're like, I mean, you know, for them, their calculus is more like we are just going to fucking flat and Gaza.
Speaker 3: We don't give a fuck, and we don't give a fuck how that destabilizes the regime in the United States or whatever. So it's like this, it's just this really cruel back and forth.
Speaker 1: But yeah, ally, yeah.
Speaker 6: I also feel like they they made that announcement to like soothe the students protesting. Yeah, Like they're that fucking stupid to be like, oh my god, they got one shipment paused.
Speaker 1: So I think we stop big bombshipment. We can everybody go home, Everybody going to your dormitories.
Speaker 6: What the fuck do you guys want?
Speaker 5: What more do you need?
Speaker 6: They're shopping stop one ship.
Speaker 1: But I hear things are pretty frosty between Jill and Joe. So yeah, that's because because his body has expired. That's why she's not his.
Speaker 6: Dick or playing with the balls. What happened that?
Speaker 1: No more did he say that. That's he just said, like the key to a good marriage is good sex.
Speaker 6: Earlier this year, did he say that.
Speaker 3: He did say something like that, and then everybody vombited.
Speaker 1: See, yeah, he's a he's a freak.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, he looks like one of those remember in Indiana Jones in the Last Crusade when like them King Arthur fucking mummies come out and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one that's where he chooses unwisely and yeah, yeah fades away.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what. That's the kind of vibe Joe's give me right now.
Speaker 1: Energy reference he's giving off like sarcophagal vibes. Yeah, sarko all right. RFK Junior is We talked yesterday about how he landed the big Kevin Spacey endorsement, But now he is getting a little more attention because The New York Times just reported that back in twenty twelve, during a deposition for his divorce case. He reviewed that in twenty ten, he was experiencing memory loss and doctors thought he might have a brain tumor, but it turned out to be According to Kennedy, this is, according to him, the guy who's like, I should be president. According to that man, the reason he was forgetting things is quote a worm that got into my brain and ate a portion of it and then died. M hm, that's what he thinks happened to his brain. Doctors don't think that happened. Doctors are like, that's not a thing that's happened outside of a cartoon that we're aware of.
Speaker 3: That's like a that's like a fuck boy. Lie to get sympathy from like a woman, You're like, yeah, but you don't even know, girl, Like I don't remember because like in twenty ten of fucking a worm win in my brain and ate it and died in there.
Speaker 1: That I forgot your birth code.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you should have told me that.
Speaker 1: I know. But it's like, I do you feel like I didn't want that. I didn't want you to define me by that.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to tell you crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're probably gonna leave me like everybody else does.
Speaker 3: In my life everyone else.
Speaker 1: God just kill This is so.
Speaker 6: Triggering for me. I've so many fun boys. I'm just like, they did say something really dumb.
Speaker 3: Ship, You're like, wait, I've actually heard this one.
Speaker 1: Hold on, did you say tapeworm made his brain and died?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: R what's the name r R r f K junior r f kJ f j j k f R the degree to which this guy knows he has like mental problems, like brain problems, because this is around the time that like he started going real hard on the I guess he's been like an anti vaxer for a while, but it was like the time that like his ambition really picked up, and like he's in this deposition saying, quote, I have cognitive problems. Clearly, I have short term memory load and I have longer term memory loss that affects the other distances of memory are pretty strong, though, decides short term and longer than short term.
Speaker 3: Is that why he plays dumb? Like when he gets gotcha by journalists or like, yo, bro, what about all that like nine to eleven shit you were saying? Is like I never said that because he doesn't because a worm ate that part of it.
Speaker 1: Do you think he believed.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like, is that what he I'm trying to regularize if he legit has like his memories is fucked up and he's trying to blame a worm or he's this is a story to set up to give himself like plausible deniability.
Speaker 1: When it's you talking.
Speaker 6: About people need to accept it. Like when you start aging your memory goes, that's very normal. You can just say that, yeah, right, that's that's nobody cares. I mean, look at Biden. He's doing just fine as our president.
Speaker 1: I think it helps. I think it because they don't have like the part of the brain that is like self doubt like that. That's one of the first things to go. We're like, well, they're so successful, we were all talking about them, therefore they must know what they're doing. And it's like, no, he's a person who is having so much trouble thinking straight that he thought of worm like eight part of his brain like a fucking cartoon apple.
Speaker 6: I will also say he if he doesn't win, which you won't, but he could definitely pitch a cartoon, a conservative cartoon with a little worm as his little buddy, right.
Speaker 1: Like brain worms is a thing, right, Isn't that a thing that conservatives screaming about is like brainworm? Like I feel like Alex Jones has talked a lot about that, but.
Speaker 6: Just Jones is a brain worm, right.
Speaker 1: He's definitely I would not be shocked if if he were the one person affected by brain.
Speaker 6: I always think about Trump being like, if you don't get tested, we won't the numbers will remain low. I always think about that logic that a lot of conservatives like attach themselves to of like well if we don't do, if we don't know or don't do, the thing, like it doesn't exist. It's like, man, what the fuck are you talking about? And that's what this feels like.
Speaker 1: He's like, I mean, he's actively reclassifying deaths throughout the pandemic, just being like, well, we don't know that. That's like, that's that's wild to think about how bad, how bad that shit was having him be the president during the pandemic. But yeah, yeah, I just think like this is something that occurs to me, Like when you read stuff about World War Two and like Hitler was like really dumb, like he was just a person who was in like the like somebody was going to be that, and he just happened to be the person in that position at that time. And like this motherfucker is has a last name that is politically convenient, and so there's going to be an entire, like industry's worth of people trying to exploit his name. And then he is just fueled by privilege and opportunism. And I think his dimness both robs him of any like second thinking, you know, self out, and it also makes him a good engine for like sniffing out the crazy ship that's going to appeal to like self serious dumb people as well, you know like that he so he They're like, yeah, we got one of our own in there, who thinks that? But the COVID vaccine is the biggest problem. And I like the way he thinks.
Speaker 3: I like the way he thinks because that's how I think, because that's how I think exactly.
Speaker 6: God redoomed.
Speaker 1: It's it's not a great it's not a great menu that we have to choose from in this election.
Speaker 6: I also wonder if the Internet had existed when Hitler was alive, Like how quickly would I would his downfall have happened?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, someone would have kendrick him, right, you know what I mean, Yes, bro, and.
Speaker 1: He let true D day like that's the that's ship, just like I never forget, like he just he wouldn't wake up before noon and like day during World War T Like that's.
Speaker 3: They should have just given him a bunch of VCRs he could have disassembled when he was tweaking all night. Yeah, and they kept him distracted with that. It's like, yeah, man, once you open up that TV, see what's inside man trying to figure it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes.
Speaker 6: Lulla by D day. God damn, what a weirdo.
Speaker 3: That's what's so wild though too, And like people are being like this isn't the tapeworm thing is like bullshit, and they're it's not rest likely caused by mercury poisoning, which Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Into he was sushi. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You got the Jeremy Piven mercury pivot because you got you're eating too much fucking sushi, too much omakase, like.
Speaker 1: How much fucking proof. It's like, yeah, bro, sushi, Like do you talking about.
Speaker 6: I know, rice to the White American diet? No rice too many?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just sashimi, just shimi all day. That's it, and it's like the physical form of affluenza, you know, like the people can get get off from killing someone because they have affluenza like their parents raised them to, you know, and related from reality. Like the the physical version of that is like mercury poisoning from too much sushi, Like I just can't stop eating this stuff, your honor, Yeah, because he was.
Speaker 3: I mean I googled RFK sushi because I was just curious to see if, like that's his ship. But the one headline I didn't find was like he was eating like sushi somewhere with like Alicia Silverstone, you know, they were talking it up anti vax style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this.
Speaker 6: Is a depressing episode.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're they're all depressing and.
Speaker 6: Someone I don't think they all are.
Speaker 3: We'll pick something frivil more please do.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it's just you know what bothers me is that three of us all very smart, capable human beings, and we would never pursue politics because it's so fucking absurd to think like I'm going to be in charge of, you know, the community of people, and it's like it takes a real fucking weirdo and like every time these types of stories come out. I'm just like, yeah, man, like that's the kind of weirdo you have to be to be a politician. And it's like even with AOC, I remember being like I'm gonna I'm gonna love her at the beginning because I know eventually it's gonna turn. That's just it's normal. That's just what happens, and that is what's been happening, and it's just one of those things who are just like, man, it doesn't matter if you do go in with good intentions, because I mean, I don't know if anybody goes in with good intentions. But I think with those student activists, I'm always like hopeful that those students that are the protesting now are gonna pursue politics because I feel like that's the only way that this shit is going to change is like literal infiltration of like educated, young progressive people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if that's the game, you need to be at the to have a seat at the table, Like you have to play the game differently because all of these people. I was talking to somebody who like had worked for like like the White House like in the seventies, and I was like, what, what the fuck is up with like all these people and he's like, I'm telling you, they get in there and it's the fucking job you've ever had. Like they're like, Yo, you can't fucking tell nobody about this shit. These are secrets, like get you got security, like you're moving in like these armored cars and shit flying on Air Force one, and it just people just get hooked on that sort of level of being important to the point that they're like, Okay, well where am I where's my money coming from? So I can run my next campaign. I gotta fucking kiss the ring, I gotta bend the knee, then I'll do that, versus people who are like we just need like a World War Ze type strategy of being like, yeah, man, go in, make the votes count if they fucking come in primary you like, we'll just put seventeen more bodies up that are to go with nobody who gives a fuck about staying there and having like a dynastic run as a congress person, because everyone's calculus is just to it's like, once you get there, is just to stay.
Speaker 6: There, to stay there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what's like, I think that's what poisons a lot of people on some level, and there's only a few people that are able to kind of you know, it's like maybe three people that can even keep their principles.
Speaker 6: It's like it's like a principle like uh twy light zone version of fame. It's like at least like fame. It's it just seems kind of cut and dry, you know, it's and then what I reunists you end up in Doing's house. It gets a little more complicated, but you know, like that, but that's the dynamics that you're dealing with. And then like to be like to want political fame feels insane.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it feels like that is the thing that is most noteworthy about all of them is that they've made that decision to pursue that. Like that's the strangest thing about them. It's not like, oh, there's so much smarter, right, right, They're like they're smart. There are a lot of smart people and a lot of different industries. The thing that is unique and defining about all the people in this is that they don't think it's weird that they're in charge of other people, you know, right, and and.
Speaker 6: A lot of them, especially like with Kennedy, it's like they're self funding, so they're just like, yeah, I mean I can only imagine the type of I just speak about comics, so that's my world. But like if comedians that are great actually had the money to self fund the way like Jlo fucking self funded that stupid fucking movie. Yeah, twenty million dollars. You know, it's like, bit, you can't use that money for something good, all right, But it's just like it's that, you know, they perpetuates whatever it is that you want to perpetuate, And it's just such a bummer that principal people like don't want to be wealthy and don't want to like have a power over people, which is good, but it's just like, fuck, man, how do we really change all this shit? You know exactly what you were saying. It's like to have seventeen people ready to fucking infiltrate that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's the thing that gets people in line, you know, like they go, oh, you don't you don't want to take this money from APEC, Right? I guess what then will primary you? And it takes someone to be like I don't give up, go ahead, yeah, because we'll run somebody. I got fucking thirty five thousand people behind me that are ready to fucking also just be a body just to be a vote, like not to be a career politician, but to be a vote. And I think that's like a paradigm shift that may or may not happen. But I don't know, Like there's there's so many other factors that play.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I started rewatching Veep and I'm just like, so like, yeah, this has got to be what it's like, this shit is so insane. How could it not be this?
Speaker 1: That's what all the political operatives were like, this is the first time it's actually been accurate, except like, our insults aren't as good as their insults.
Speaker 6: Of course they're not that smart.
Speaker 3: In DC, they call it Hollywood for ugly people.
Speaker 1: That's what they say.
Speaker 6: That's funny.
Speaker 3: But the wild shit is like so with this rifkid, the thing that really blows my mind right is like after this like brainworm shit, Like someone asked, you know his campaign about being like yo, this guy said he's got like he's saying, yo, I got cognitive issues and they're like, is this going to be a problem, And the spokesperson said, quote that is a hilarious suggestion given the competition, right.
Speaker 1: And they're so right. That's what helps me up. And they're so right.
Speaker 3: He's up against a decrepit monkey skeleton and a sentient racist diaper, and you're like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The motherfucker way too much sushi. I guess with anti VAXX, I mean, put.
Speaker 4: It, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That's so frustrating. There's like much better, you know, qualified, smarter, more intelligent, more eloquent people, but it's like they don't have the funding. And it's like, j Loo, take that twenty million and find someone interesting to get into politics. I just I just everything feels insane.
Speaker 1: Well, just that movie is timeless. That's gonna be a museum.
Speaker 3: Jack O'Brien, that part, Yeah, yeah, with fucking posts Malone being one of the fucking whatever.
Speaker 6: The I couldn't even get through. I think I got through the second song and I was like, yeah, I'm not doing this. This is insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the movie, yeah, he plays like there's like a there's like a council of the zodiac symbols and like people are like embodying.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, and I watched it. It's just he disappears into his roles so much that.
Speaker 6: I Smelleyballs get together.
Speaker 1: I thought it was pre Ma alone.
Speaker 3: The other thing is like, yeah, I think hopefully more people just understand right that with our the illusion of having primaries and things like that, it's truly what the ruling class wants to put on the menu for us, you know, Like because there are so many progressive people that have tried to run get bodied out, you see what happens to like, you know, every every nearly every election cycle, there's someone who's like has a message that is trying to go against the status quo, and it's just like, oh, you know, let's pretend, you know, a fuck them, get the money. You know what.
Speaker 6: Also, I'll say to that too. I have a friend who's voted third party as long as I've known her, and she's a civil rights lawyer, Like she's about about it right, And I have never like looked down on her when she would do that, because I was like, that's fucking her choice. You gets to make whatever choice she wants. But with this round, where like I've been telling people like I don't know, I don't know what I'm gonna do, Like I'm gonna obviously vote for all the other shit. I was like, but I don't know. I think I'm just gonna leave it blank for you know, the president, because I just feel I feel insane. I don't feel principled. I mean, I don't feel like it's principled. And uh, I have gotten so many condescending responses to that, and I'm just like, and I ended up texting my friend that again has been voting third party since she's been able to. I asked, sure, if I've ever been at condescending dickhead to her, because I've never experienced I've never I've never thought about voting third party or just not voting for, you know, the Democrat, and so I've been talking to people about that and yeah, everyone's so rude. Anyways, she was like, no, you've never been that way, and I was like, thank god. I was like, I mean, logically, it makes no sense, but it just made me glad that I was never that person, because it just it feels so insane that people are just so they have no desire to think that change or improvement can exist, like it's an option, Like it's just not an option for people. And I find it so it's really disheartening. I guess I just want to say that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it also speaks to a level of comfort someone is experiencing when you can look at all these things on the horizon and for many people, they're like, Yo, this looks like this ends with me being imprisoned or having the rights severely restricted. And they're like, nah, I've been good, I'll probably be good. Yeah, And then they're like, don't fuck this up for me. And you know, that's why I think it's this is such a fucking precarious election, man, because everything that's happening resonates with so many different people in so many dimensions, and like for all the handwringing about like you know, the the fascism that Donald Trump is gonna bring, which I understand, it's it can be a completely different dimension. But like what we are seeing even with the way this, like the police are behaving with students, you look at in the sixties, like in the seventies, like these Vietnam protests, there was no militarized response off the fucking bat like there is now. That's fine, this is this is completely different shit like they would have time travels been like oh shit, they're doing all like that already, right, They're like, you know, like it's anyway, the times are very different, and I think that's what just makes it very hard to like think about how how things improve and what the pathway there is, and like, yeah, the other times when I talk to like people who do a lot of like activist work, like in the streets and stuff and doing like working for like nonprofits and things, they're like, they're like, I think my job would be a lot harder if Trump's in office, because they'll, you know, the kinds of shit that they would try and make it legal would make really hard for me to work with like very vulnerable people. And it's just like there's so many there's so many late there's so many things to consider.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's but I think everybody's going through it and we shouldn't be condescending to each other on you know.
Speaker 6: It's also just what a what a terrible way to approach any conversation that someone was trying to have sincerely, you know, yeah, you can't actually have a conversation about this. You need to be a dickhead off junk, right. It's like, isn't the daily Zeitgeist and you're not a guest.
Speaker 4: You can't just do that, right.
Speaker 6: Sorry for the dog barking and I'm dog sitting. If we didn't already know, no, no, no, no's crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, Should we take a break and come back and talk about Jerry Seinfeld's weird movie that's a bumper comedic icon Seinfeld is for sure. Oh man, all right, we'll be right back, and we're back. And at this point, Boeing and Terrible Publicity are like they go together like peanut butter and chocolate.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, like sardine and pretzel, the two famous combinations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if sardine and pretzel are peanut butter and chocolate products were constantly falling apart thirty thousand feet in the air. But Boeing has now locked out one hundred and twenty five of their unionized firefighters in Washington State. The union claims Boeing has saved billions in insurance costs by employing its own on site firefighters, but they're still paying these firefighters a pittance. They're proposed pay increase for these workers would mean that Cruise would be quote earning twenty to thirty percent less than firefighters in the cities where Boeing plants are located.
Speaker 3: So you're you're taking less money to be a fighter.
Speaker 1: You're taking less money, but you get the the joy of working for Boeing basically an arms manufacturer who also has a side hustle where they make the planes that you fly around in. But yeah, it'd be like if Richie Rich paid the employees of his private McDonald's thirty percent less than the employees not working in a child's mansion. Any any other Richie rich fans out there.
Speaker 3: I mean the mcaulay culkin version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, doesn't do Barber Streisan have McDonald's in her basement? I know she had, Yeah, but I don't know what I think does. I think it isn't. I think it is a McDonald's. Yeah, I wonder what their pay was like compared to like.
Speaker 3: He's probably got clones or something working in there, clone dogs and shit trained clones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, Boeing wants firefighters to extend the time it takes for firefighters to hit the top pay scale to nineteen years, up from fourteen. The union is asking for five and they're like, uh, how about we take your five and add it to the already insulting. That is such a hopeless situation we put you in.
Speaker 3: They're probably like, oh, we misunderstood. I thought, oh, okay, you didn't want the five, you don't want five more?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: It's like they're trying to incentivize people to keep their planes falling out of the sky, you know what I mean. It's like, why don't you like treating their employees so terribly? Is just incentivizing them to do a shitty job on every aspect of plane production.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially the people that you know, like the firefighters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, assumably at the facility, Like, oh, would that one just get a little bit singed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, put it in, put it in. It's good, it's good. We're good here. It's air. You're gonna have fight. I mean, the AI is going to replace firefighters anyways. Guys. So I don't know what we're even talking about here. You know people, you know, people are talking like that right now. Oh yeah, the people in Boeing. Can you imagine like that? Who don't even get a fucking need pilot? Do you kid it? Have you seen the fuck do you think auto pilot is? Motherfucker? Dude, We're so fucking close.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna get those inflatable guys from air the movie Airplane.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But so they're locking out trained firefighters, which might seem like a pretty huge safety risk, but not to worry because they're bringing in a fleet full of highly qualified scabs.
Speaker 5: Ah boy.
Speaker 1: They're also currently in talks with the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers District seven fifty one and Puget Sound, who want not just better wages, but a greater say in the company and high standards of safety for Boeing manufacturing. Yeah, good luck. Standards of safety. Yeah, if they follow the same negotiating tactic, they'll like start sprinkling like rusty nails around the you know, like just like super dangerous ship everywhere to Yeah, just loose bags make it more less safe.
Speaker 4: Yeah. How'd you get a loaded guns? Loaded guns with no safety mechanism or whatever, just a plan yeah inside like a paint can shaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it's put those in there. You should be right, you'll be right.
Speaker 1: Just drop them next to you and you have to remember not to grab them because.
Speaker 4: Switch blades and machetties just around thick.
Speaker 1: Fast ah got his ass.
Speaker 3: God, what are scab firefighters even, like like I you know, like what who are these guys?
Speaker 1: They're like out of.
Speaker 3: Work firefighters or something like, isn't you know like I'm even like trying to wrap my head around, like I mean, I get that there are private firefighting brigades because that's like where like half of the like the like people in Malibu you use, those kinds of people are in Calabastes. So I just answered my own question.
Speaker 1: It's like the private ties firefighters, please, thank you.
Speaker 4: I have to hope they're not as hot as regular fight.
Speaker 1: Much like shittier firefighters.
Speaker 4: A little heavier, not nearly as sexy. Teeth that is white, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, budget perfect, handlebar mustaches perfect.
Speaker 4: They don't have Dalmatians. They have kind of like sick looking like like wiry mutts.
Speaker 3: Yeah right exactly, Yeah, like Christy nomespuppy Yeah. Speaking of which, speaking of which, oh man, well, Puppy Side Lady is now getting destroyed by her own very sad just briefly checking back in because this is somehow the ghost written book that keeps on giving. But she had pretty easy interviews with most conservative outlets early on in like the dog killing controversy, but recently that has not been the case. In the last day, she's had some pretty hard interviews, like on Fox Business, she went to speak with Stuart Varney and he pretty much was unrelenting and trying to get her to admit that maybe it was a bit of a fuck up to include that weird shit in her book about just being like, Yeah, my fucking kill dogs, bros. Because I'm tough and that fucking with me. I will put them down. I don't give a fuck if you're fourteen months So you're talking about puppy, right, No, talking about a dog. She gets in an argument with him where she's like, you're talking about a puppy. She's like, well, no, it's a dog. It's an adult working dog. It's like fourteen months. She's like yeah, and then that's real and he's like, when my kids to work, so what Yeah? But uh, it was like this interview was part like let me help you out of this shit storm, here's an opportunity for you to write this ship, maybe do a Maya kulpa, when part let me just make this freak squirm. So after going back and forth, on the topic for a couple of minutes. They switched topics to talk about like plumbers and stuff and electricians and South Dakota, and then he came right back asking if she still thought she had a fucking shot at being VP. And this is where like it got a little bit contentious.
Speaker 1: You get truth here we go.
Speaker 9: Do you still think that you are in line to be Trump's vice president? It's up to Donald Trump. He's the only person who will decide this. He's the only person who will decide. And I spoke, yes, I do speak to him. May I ask what you said to you about being Oh I never tell anybody my personal conversations with I talked to President Trump all the time about the dogs, about a lot of things. And right now I tell you what. He is being persecuted in a political hunt, which hunt in this court case. So I'm proud of him about how tough he is and how well he is doing. Did you bring up enough, Steward? This interview is ridiculous what you were doing right now, So you need to stop it is okay, it is Let's talk about some real topics that Americans care about. We're out of time, Oh, well, of course we are. We do.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being with us. Od just but the dog though.
Speaker 3: I like how she's so slippery with this shit that it's not like you've spoken to Donald Trump. She goes, I speak to Donald Trump, So no, you know what I mean, like doing that kind of you know, fucking with tents there just to be like I'm gonna dodge the question.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you hear that.
Speaker 3: Just Stuart, enough, you're fucking flaming me on Fox. This isn't supposed to happen. You're supposed to act like that was cool shit I did. And then she got fucking bodied the same day on Newsmax when some guy robbed Finnerty apparently this guy's name started off saying, I think you were probably like he starts off this appearance by saying, I think in the beginning you were like at the probably at the top of the list for VP options. But after this shit book, I don't think you're even in the convo, my lady, And then he this time he's pressing her about that fake ass meeting with Kim Jong un, which again never her fucking happened, and she won't quite admit that it never happened, and that's where it gets again. That's where this one gets her publisher.
Speaker 1: Has admitted it didn't happen because they've like gone and said, we had to go back to that. Of course they don't blame her, like we had to talk to the ghost writer and the editor and yeah, change change a couple of things.
Speaker 3: Wow, So the governor had doesn't even vet the shit that goes in the book because that's would be a problem too, it was a really bad ghost writer. Well, and then he starts off by saying he's like, you know, I think the big problem right now politicians is they lie. And she's like yeah, yeah. He's like, so what about Kim jong un?
Speaker 1: Well gets her with that. Uh.
Speaker 3: And this is again where this is a little bit further into the conversation, but he's still just not letting it go that she won't admit that she did not meet Kim Jong un.
Speaker 9: Ask for the content to be changed and it has been.
Speaker 1: Governor.
Speaker 10: I'm not asking you about the details of this alleged meeting. I'm asking if the meeting actually happened. I don't think it did, and I think if it did, you'd be able to confirm for me that yes, it did, and here's when it happened. It happens say at such and such a date or a month, or.
Speaker 9: You don't have to be about I'm not going to talk about.
Speaker 10: You're going to continue to have to answer this question.
Speaker 9: I don't think so, because the average American citizen is more worried about the border. They're more worried about what we see in a white house.
Speaker 3: Then you're lying that's that's such a weird pivot.
Speaker 4: And it's always like, you know, they're always turning it around on brown people. That's all like, actually, you know what they can do. They actually hate Mexicans. I think she should double down on this thing. She I think she should come prepared with a photograph of her, like like writing piggyback on Kim Jong un.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They're like they're both like they're like they're both like a family who like refused to honor his name or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like, Governor, can I see your hands for a moment, Yes, here, Okay, so it looks like you have five fingers now in this photo, you have seventeen fingers on your right.
Speaker 1: Is this ai?
Speaker 4: She goes on, she's one of the dresses from the from the met Gallup.
Speaker 9: Misled the American people over one hundred and fifty times.
Speaker 1: Nobody pushes him.
Speaker 9: On what he says that he was imprisoned with Nelson Mandela, that he drove an eighteen wheeler that his uncle was.
Speaker 1: And said he was in prison with Nelson Mandela. Is that a real thing? Honestly?
Speaker 3: Probably, I mean at this point, yeah, probably, just like fucking jumble up there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And I would like to see that the American people know and recognize the difference that they want leaders who actually will go forward and give them a way that they can elect people who want to represent them and fight for them governor.
Speaker 10: That's a very good point, and I'm not deliberately trying to be adversarial. I just Donald Trump winning and is very important.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 10: I think that whoever he chooses to be his running mate. And again, I think at one point you were at the top of that list. But you're going to get questions a lot more difficult than that.
Speaker 9: The thing that's very interesting to me is the only person who will decide.
Speaker 1: Is Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: You said that in the last interview, but anyway, just you hate to see it, you hate to see it. It's just funny when like you so clear, like Michael Jordan was at my birthday party, and you're like, oh, really I think he was.
Speaker 1: Though, right, I don't think he was. Yeah, that seems really unlikely.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I don't know if the other kids in schools are gonna like that. Well, you know what, they don't care because they're worried about the fact that the tater tots are so bad in the cafeteria, right, Okay, that won't matter to them. Next question, Rob, please, Yeah, I don't know where God, I mean again, I don't think I've ever seen her in motion before. She really seems like an evil character being played by Christina Applegate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah. She seems like the substitute teacher who like slept with one of the students to ruin their lives, just to ruin the kids line.
Speaker 1: All right, finally, the met Gala, we can't we can't go much further, guys, of everything that's happening, everything that's happening, we would be remiss to not We would be so super remiss not to mention the met gala where most of the pictures that I saw were AI which is so insulting to the stylists. Like people were like, nah, just like this fucking thing that somebody made up by being like turned Katy Perry into a character from a Lord of the Rings slash fiic thing. Yeah, like got more clicks than anyone.
Speaker 3: It's like a bronze boostier with a bronze boostier with a key, a garden key. Yeah, see your garden key down the middle Garden of Time. I don't know if you remember that being the thing.
Speaker 1: And then to two to two like made of flowers, it's Lady Gaga became a layer cake that defied physics, looked like the Guggenheim and you was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, look like the googen High is bleeding flowers from it seems. And that's Lady Gay Gay Gay Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: And then uh Rihanna of course looking like a chair that the Pope would sit.
Speaker 3: In slash You know that thing when people do embroidery, like you have to put it in that like circular wooden.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, that's like stretch frame for embroidery.
Speaker 3: She's wearing that and has seventeen fingers on her right hand.
Speaker 1: But these are these are photo like of the photos that I saw from the Met Gala, these were the ones that stuck in my head, I think, And you know, I probably glanced past like a dozen on social media, you know, as I was trying to follow the results of the Minnesota Timberwolves just beating the ship out of the defending champs. How have we gotten this long without mentioning it? Worry? I don't want to time. Sorry, that's the craziest game I've seen. We have a whole other show where we can Yeah, I guess we'll talk about that on our end podcast. But the yeah, like, these were the ones that popped up that I remembered, So I don't know. Now I'm scared of AI again, guys.
Speaker 4: Sure, No. I love how unbelievable those are. It looks I'm expecting one of like j Lo's face in front of the Thomas the Tank Engine you know what I mean, j Lo stunts Thomas Tank Engine Garden like one of the kids from Euphoria. But they're like their faces it's in the moon or something, just like unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Shit, Yeah, holy shit, Yeah, these are whatever, man, this is where we're at.
Speaker 1: This is uh met Gala. Ai.
Speaker 3: I guess, like I said November, this summer is gonna get real fucking weird, and I'm sure the gloves come off for political more political misinformation into.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you imagine when they have Trump in this copper Bostier with the key running down the model, it's god, fuck up the Internet.
Speaker 4: And everyone over forty five leaves. It's true automatically, like they there's such a generational divide.
Speaker 1: They just can.
Speaker 4: I mean, I have difficulty telling with a lot of it. But then there are people who just have no idea. Yes on the Internet has to be true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from now on, it's just like you have to assume nothing is true. But yeah, yeah, you just have to look.
Speaker 3: It's always like look at the hands, look at the background. There's a certain things that have like give that, you know, tell on them a bit. Like there's some of the photographers. One guy has a head so long. He looks like, what are the what are the aliens the technical term for the aliens and aliensmorph zeno morph. This dude has a xenomorph dome. Yeah, but somehow he's looking at like a I don't know, like an ancient camera whatever. Hey man, Rihanna looks great. Rihanna, you look great. And also you look like this photo was from when you were like twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So that's the other thing that I think the way they got my old ass is like they focused on celebrities that I'm familiar with and like the time that they were at their pe of fame and just like put them in pictures. It with like Met this year's met Gallathem. I was like, oh, there we go. I'm still my interests are still relevant. Like meanwhile, like nobody, Yeah, Rihannah looks great.
Speaker 4: Paul Abdul in a beautiful dress.
Speaker 1: That was my cry.
Speaker 3: I can't believe what Kathy Ireland came to in the metcrop.
Speaker 1: I'm all got looks great. I mean it was Garden of Time. You know, It's time is a flat garden, and so it wouldn't have surprised me if a young Paul Abdul showed up. All Right, that's gonna do it for this week's weekly Zeitgeist. Please like and review the show if you like. The show means the world to Miles. He he needs your Bale foundation, folks. I hope you're having a great weekend, and I will talk to you Monday Bye,