Speaker 1: It's time for a little bit of leading off.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good afternoon, and maybe good night.
Speaker 1: To listen to the podcast version of it, I am your host today, Chris Welsh.
Speaker 2: It's a Chris Chris show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris cleig Is. That's horrible. We really need theme songs here, Clig, that's what we need.
Speaker 2: The Chris rot o Clegg.
Speaker 1: You can find him on Twitter catch all the great stuff from podcasting to articles, to prospect coverage and more. You can get all that cool stuff with Chris and he's gonna be hanging with me today. We've got some debuts, we have some big performances and you know, funny thing, the very first comment in the chat made me chuckle behind the scenes here because dang wrote, I only had two guys playing yesterday and they both went over four. Those like those low output games always kind of kill me a little bit. You know, days where it's like you're in the playoffs, you're rocking, and like five teams play and you could might only have a handful of guys going on that day, especially when you have no starters going and all of your bad hitters are all your bad hitters are the ones going, not the good ones, and you're sitting here and you're just like, what am I supposed to do? Cleg, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 3: Yesterday kind of a tough day all around. So looking forward to a good Friday slate though. It's gonna be a good one, good weekend hopefully for all the listeners out there. I know it's playoff time for head to head leagues, kind of the finals treads for roto leagues hitting that peak time, and hey people, some people were checking out for fantasy football. So if you're still listening to this, props to you. I'm glad you're with us and looking forward to the show today.
Speaker 1: We're still rocking it TL. This week we were talking about some weekend streamers, which weekend streamers are kind of tough this weekend. If you're trying to put something out there's not a ton I'd say I think Heasley's going today. I kind of like him. He went eight last time he minutes against the Tigers, didn't strike out a whole bunch, but went eight. He's been pretty decent. Jordan Lyles is scheduled to go Sunday. He was set to be a two starter this week but he had that pushed. So there's a couple guys out there. There's not a whole bunch that you can put together, but it does seem like there are some decent two starters next week. If you're going really really deep, you know, guy like Cole Reagan's might be a guy. But there are a few that you can dig into. But let's talk about what went down yesterday. Yo Malcatta, now, Yo Mancatta out to I hit dow Homa, hit a couple of Tom Holmas. When I get like that, and whenever I said ya Ancotta, bagman pointed something out to me that I can be relatively articulate while also saying things really stupid. But there are a couple names that turn me into a different person. Cal Rally col Rally turns me into a different person when I say his name, And Yo Mancotta, Yo Mancotta, now, Yo Mancatta went five for six yesterday, hit two homers, five rbi as the White Sox beat the As fourteen to two. Dylan Seese was pretty good himself. Moncatta has been such a distant thought this year, almost a non factor. If Moncotta pick it up through the back end of this last month, do you think there'd be anything going into next week or next year for you?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I have him seen on the bench in a twenty team dynasty league and this where you can.
Speaker 1: Missed that yesterday. So that was happen in place of him?
Speaker 3: About that, because that's how I feel, Yeah, exactly, that's how bad he's been this year. Then a twenty team I'd even feel he was startable in a full roto lineup.
Speaker 2: Thats middle and corner and all that.
Speaker 3: Let me see, I don't know, he's just been so bad that it's kind of just been. I had Bregmann over him, but then in the middle infield is crazy enough.
Speaker 1: Sorry, corner and field, I had Keston g Heer over him. I mean, okay, So that's the big key right there. That's kind of the point. Moncotta hit two eleven so far this year. That was more than twenty percent of his homer output in that single game, and it's closing in on over it's actually a little bit over ten percent of his RBI production. All happened in the one game. That's how bad he's been. He's just been trash on the year. Strike up presentage has been up, doesn't walk anymore. It's a good outlier, but it's not necessarily anything to get excited about. Wouldn't be surprised if he's out on the wire. Corvid Burns struck out fourteen while throwing eight innings of one run ball as they beat up on the Giants. It was part of a first on the doubleheader. You know, not to get Nutty into this, but Corvid Burns with those big outputs. Dylan Ceese has been solid. Do you think there's any consensus on what the top sp looks like for next year? Like number one, number two? Even if I gave you top one and two because McClanahan with the injury and the kind of little bit of a falloff to Gram has comeback, there's Verlander. Do you think there's any consensus of who belongs on the top two or do you think it might be a bigger clump of like five guys.
Speaker 2: It could be a big clump.
Speaker 3: But if de Gram stays healthy the rest of the season and pitches well, then I have a hard time seeing anybody but him at the top. But I mean you could like Burns is obviously going through a rough patch, but yesterday he looked the part again so he could find his way back up in there. But I think you're right. I think if de Grom's healthy, he's won. But then after that's kind of a clump of guys that could go any anywhere from like two to six to seven.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's I.
Speaker 1: Think it's going to be interesting. I'm probably going to be the guy that wants the end of a tier. If I'm going to be targeting, I probably don't want to start the tier of the pictures. But between Burns and you know, you can throw Cole in there, and McClanahan and maybe cease de Grom. You can even throw o who am I for? I mean, I said Verlander, Oh al Contra, even though he's been tapering back a little bit, like I'll probably want the back end of a tier and Spencer Strider him him on top of whatever the other guy is is, can it probably be my taste?
Speaker 2: kN rose Thal and Evandrelitcha.
Speaker 1: The Athletic had reported that there was some expectations of new rules, but Every Baseball Writer reported probably about ten minutes ago that the new rule changes have been enacted and they will take place in twenty and thirteen all the new rules are going to be no shifting. That's probably the biggest rule in here. There's there's gonna be versions of shifting, but not like we know it. There's got to be a believe two guys on the one side of second base, so it's really going to kind of take that away. There's also a pitch clock, which Chris and I have both experienced for quite a few years here with the minor leagues, and the AFAFL is actually the first time that they experimented with it a couple of years ago, and the Arison a fall league, we both know that. And then they are going to expand the base paths from fifteen to eighteen inches. So and he takes on the new rules and what I mean really it's this is probably just about the shift and what that's going to do to baseball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I started doing a little more analysis on shift last night and just looking at guys who have struggling babbitts against the shift. And you know, the top name that came up was Kyle Tucker running a two forty seven babbit against the shift and a four to fifty seven babbit against non shifted and he's only he gets shifted ninety one percent of the time.
Speaker 2: But another one that popped up that was interesting was m J. Melndez.
Speaker 3: He gets shifted about seventy five percent of the time two oh three Babbitt against four to eleven Babbo without the shifts. So there's some fun other fun names on this top of this list, like Cody Bellinger. I'm not sure you know what even to make of him at this point.
Speaker 1: Was not very fun, but I know what you're saying here, Yeah, yeah, it'll be kind of probably be the big thing, the big kind of buzzy article to write this offseason will be the players that will benefit from the lack of a shift, and you just kind of you gave us a tease to one him. J. Melndez might be one of those players that it's not going to show up on the statuet or anything like that, but they are going There are going to be players that are going to benefit from teams not being able to do these massive shifts and if the players can take part in it. So very interesting stuff, very interesting stuff. The base paths, I mean maybe for stealing. You know, it's the little quarter inch that's going to help a few guys out there and the clock. If anything, the clock is just for us to go to games. It just believe me, I know, I think I saw you tweet about it like it's just a good thing, like it speeds the games up. I got no issues with it. It is rough when you get pitchers that don't want to follow the rules and then they start getting thrown like you know, an extra strike and stuff like that, and they get pissy. I've definitely seen that as they've adjusted, but they just quick the games go quicker. It's not a bad thing, no, it's It's been highly enjoyable this year. A two hour minor league game is fantastic, like get in and out like and you still see the same amount of baseball.
Speaker 2: It's just a better pace of play.
Speaker 3: There's the lack of batter stepping out and adjusting his batting gloves every pitch, like you don't see that as much now. It's gonna be an adjustment for some Like I remember at the AFL last year, we were sitting there and Spencer Torklsen was he stepped out of the box I think it was, and they called him out it was a third strike. And I remember Hans Krause yelling at the umpire. Yeah, Hans Krause yelled at the umpire.
Speaker 2: Let him hit. This is what we're here to do. But they struck him out on it.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen any violations this year, but it could be an adjustment for at least some of the vets that have never experienced it before, so it could be interesting.
Speaker 1: I wish I could find it real quick. It's such a funny, interesting video. But if you guys want, go onto my Twitter. I think you go on like the mobile apps, you can do a search and if you go under mine, probably type in Hans Krause, because I don't think I've tweeted about Hans Krause since then. But yeah, he's pitching. I'm right dead center. I'm filming it and Torcosen steps out and they call him out and you can literally hear Kraus go just let him hit, just like like he didn't want the bat like they all did not like that. And those are the things that they need to kind of figure out. And those are potentially a few things you might see. It's gonna get a little bit more testy in the majors. Just pointing that out lastly, on the headline stuff. Josh Young is going to make his major league debut today, at least that is what is scheduled. Then I'm not gonna have any official lineups or anything like that, but I like to get your take on Josh Young. We've seen Tristicasis, we've seen totally not that Tristicassas is closer to Josh Young than totally as totally as a big power guy, Cosses can put up some batting average. Best of the contact hitters is Josh Young had a great power output for a short period of time in Triple A. I think he hit six in Triple A, has nine total in the minors. His batting average dipped pretty greatly though. He's only got about one hundred and twenty four at bats under his belt over the last year and a half due to injury, and he's already making his major league debut. So what's your take on Josh Young and the AGGRESSIVENESSUE would be? You know, if you were sitting out for people right now, I think.
Speaker 3: He's definitely worth an ad in a fifteen team for rest of season. He certainly looks the part. And I didn't really know what to expect with him coming back from a shoulder injury, especially this year. I mean long term, really didn't have any concerns about him, but he's come back and really looked the part he's hit for the power, which that was kind of the concern, like what kind of power output would he have post shoulder surgery. The field of hits always been there, good contact skills, and I think there's plus power in the tank as well. Obviously, it's kind of a mixed bag as to what you get every time a prospect comes up, so it's tough to say with young, especially coming back from injury, but I am willing to take a shot on him. He makes this Rangers lineup significantly better and he should play every single day. I can't imagine him not like who's blocking him at third base. So I'm definitely about adding him and seeing where it goes at this point. So there's definitely the upside for him to be a solid contributor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm trying to see if going over it.
Speaker 1: Look, he's projected to hit eight tonight. That's the projection that I'm seeing on the lineup this according to Fantasy Labs, and I pull it up they've got Simeon Seeger Lowe, adoles him, Tavares, Cole Young, and then Josh Young, so he and hitting, I mean, hitting between Cole Young and Bobba Thompson is not the worst thing in the world, you know. Lastly, just on that, I just point out like I was pretty impressed with how he looked athletically, because I've seen him a whole lot but mainly just walking around the backfield with a sling on his arm. Looked like he trimmed up. He was faster than I remember. He's got a really good path to the ball. It's just I personally think he's stuck between trying to become a power hitter and continuously being the contact hitter. And we'll see how that translates tonight. He's not the type of guy I would project like he's going to hit a homer in his first at bat. But I do think he's going to get a hit tonight. So if I would be tempted if there was like a prop out there, if it was like one, you know, a half, I would probably be tempted to take it. With Josh Young getting a hit tonight, but makes his major league debut, probably the last of the prospects that we're going to really care about getting a call up, and Alec Burlson got the call up. Actually didn't even look at see what his line was. But other than that, I'm not do you have any expectation of any other prospect that might be waiting in the wings we get a call up on or do you think this is it?
Speaker 3: It feels like this is it at this point, And you've seen most every major prospect that was MLB ready to get the call So I don't really foresee any other big names at this point unless something crazy were to happen.
Speaker 2: But I feel like this is kind of it right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'd also point out teams, agents, and players are getting pretty set for the Arizona Fall League. I did an episode my prospect show, Prospect one, where I did the Arizona Fall League predictions, and you know, each team, each major league team since out like five to eight players to the Arizona Fall League, and I was predicting who those players are. I have some pretty incredible accuracy. Right now, I had only been forced, i'd only been given a couple players, and then ever since I've done that episode, I've had a ton more confirmed that I've seen probably about twenty to thirty percent of the AFL rosters. And my whole point of that is, though, is like they're all kind of planning and for some you know, teams are just not going to consider bringing up players so they can just you know, throw them to the.
Speaker 2: Arizona Fall League. I think some plans may have changed.
Speaker 1: And who knows. I thought Josh Young was gonna come to the foll League. Maybe he still will. We'll see, but that's probably about it. Go Cards also mentioned Burlson oh for four with the walk and a strikeout. For Burlson in his debut, he also had to run. Nothing exciting. I know Andrew was excited about him yesterday. Not me, not as much as I am. But you know, he's getting some playing time and that's good. So on the injury front, Eric Lower underwent an MRI on his strained left elbow on Thursday. He left his start against the Rockies on Wednesday. He only went two and two thirds. He was diagnosed with a left elbow strain and they said that they said that there was an encouragement on that. So whatever that means, if you're hoping, I've got lower available in a couple leagues that I've seen out on the wire and I haven't picked him up. So that's where that sits. The other injury stuff, Yankees vanager Aaron Boone told reporters that he's unsure if Stanton char Carlos Stanton is going.
Speaker 2: To play today.
Speaker 1: They said, we'll see, and he's not sure yet, so you're gonna have to wait for official lineups. That really sounds like not going to but we'll take a look at it. And then probably should have put the Brewers news together. Crek Council told reporters that Freddy Perrault has been placed on the IL so I think that's his twelve hundredth stent this year and it's been kind of a forgetable year. I think for Freddy PERRAULTA had some inconsistencies as he gets like to the second third time to the order, a couple injuries, probably needing to move on. This was fun. Wonky put this on. This is the other sporting news. I wish I could share this piece of art. We probably should. It's called the Angels team Leaders. Is just show hey Otani and I don't know if you're looking at this cleg. As far as batting goes Otani is the leader in batting average, home runs RBI, So he's a triple Crown Angels winner.
Speaker 2: OBP and hits.
Speaker 1: And as a pitcher he's the winner in wins, era in strikeouts. I mean, he is a triple Crown winner. Is a triple Crown winner on both sides of the fall here. But you know it's not the MVP leg Otani. He's kind of good, kind of a good.
Speaker 2: Right, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if you want to start a good Twitter fight, just go post about Judge or Otani being the MVP and somebody will come around.
Speaker 1: I can't even do it anymore. I've talked about it so much and we brought it up so much that like eyes roll as soon as it happens. So this isn't an MVP conversation. I just thought that was interesting because you'll definitely have player I mean, who's the last player you think led their team in average Homer's RBI, OBP and hits alone.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not that often.
Speaker 1: That's usually a triple crown thing. What a couple of years ago for for Miguel Vladdie, maybe.
Speaker 2: Last year, right, Yeah, I would guess.
Speaker 1: So this is a fun fact, not a conversation piece. Yeah, I just want to know, just want to know. Yeah, there, what's thereon Judge? Now we won't do They're in Judge one this day in baseball nineteen seventy seven, in the second game of a doubleheader in Boston, Tiger's rookie Lou Whitaker and Alan Trammel debut together.
Speaker 2: They will hold down the second base and.
Speaker 1: Short short shortstop jobs in Detroit a record nineteen years. And then Taylor Trammel will follow with every person on the planet assuming his name is Trammel, and then he will have to correct them until he doesn't care anymore that it is Trommel. Let's go over to some stat heroes. Chris y'all Mancata, as we mentioned, five for six, two homers, five RBIs you know there was a trivia question. I decided not to put it on there, but it was about the last White Sox player.
Speaker 2: To have six hits.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they chose that because Moncotta had five, but assuming he goes six for six and not putting it on there, but it was Alex Rios who had six hits as the last player for the White Sox. So Moncatta's performance pretty good in White Sox lareas of recent.
Speaker 2: Alex call four for five with the homer.
Speaker 1: Remy Garcia had a homer, going four for five to the hits in Chicago unbelievable. Yatier had two bombs, Miguel anu Are had a homer, Seesar Hernandez three for four with three three rbi, two runs, Elvis Andres with the homer, two RBIs, Brandon Donovan three for three, says Azuki had a homer, and Alec Bohm two for four or two rbi. Alexandris really has been such a whirlwind of a pickup for a lot of teams. I don't know if you picked him up anywhere. I've been trying to tout him in a couple different spots. He is helping me out greatly across a couple leagues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. I really didn't pick him up anywhere.
Speaker 3: I didn't think he would be this relevant, but here we are, and he's just been extremely good since he came over to Chicago and looks like a different player. I'm not really sure what happened or what flip switched in his head. But he's on it, man, he's been absolutely stellar. I was gonna look and see the numbers since he's come over two ninety one average, four home runs and most of that coming pretty recently over the last really since September, since the calendar turn, where he's just been really good. Yeah, three thirty three with the four home runs since August thirty first, So six nine.
Speaker 2: That's my big thing.
Speaker 1: That's my big thing leading off for the White Sox, Like, give me that all day. And there's a couple of pickups in there for you guys too. I mean Alex call, says Hernandez if he's available. Rennon Donovan continues to just like be sneaky across the board. The only other one on this I want to ask you about is Suzuki. What are your projections on him for next year? It's been a so so year. He had that incredible like contact rate at the beginning of the year, no chase outside the zone. That he got hurt then things kind of tempered a bit. Where do you think expected or where are expectations going to be for you with say Asuzuki, do you think it's just going to be a middle line outfielder or do you think he's going to be a good bye for next year?
Speaker 3: Well, I think he could be a decent buy And people just right off these kind of players so quick when the expectations are so high and then they underwhelm a bit. I mean, suzuki season's still been solid and still putting up good contact numbers and really good end zone contact, right and you saw how quickly and obviously you look at what Hassion Kim did last year and I would say it was not as good as Suzuki's season, but he was.
Speaker 2: Just completely written off.
Speaker 3: So when the expectations are high for a player making their major league day and they just kind of fall off a bit, then it creates a good buying opportunity.
Speaker 2: So Suzuki will be interesting next year. I have zero clue where he goes in drafts.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna try to guess because it could be literally anywhere. But I would speculates a decent buy an opportunity.
Speaker 1: He's going to be around like the between the one twenties and one fifties. I think that's going to be the general sense of where he goes. But I think I kind of agree. I like the statement of like, you know, the high high thought process about a player, they struggle a little bit, creates buying opportunities. And I want nothing to do with Spencer Torcalsen this year at all. But there's that little part of me that's like if someone was in a keeper league dynasty, if someone just wanted to get out from under, I'd be tempted to re buy just to see if he can pick it back up, because the tools are there. It's just, you know, the skill set is not applying any of those tools. Unfortunately. Over on the pitching heroes, Corbyn Burns, yes, he struck out fourteen and eight, but there were some others. Dylan c S went six, struck out nine, eight and a half. Was that under bet that they liked, did not? I would not bet against he got that. He got nine on there, only gave up three hits two walks two. Maintaining those walks is important to see him for his future. Luisesa had eight strikeouts and five and two thirds. Adrian Samson struck out only one but went six, gave up one earned run, five hits, and Freddy pearlt before getting hurt, did go two, struck out three gave up no hits before that injury. On the stat Zero's David Vr one for seven with five k's in the doubleheader, Bryce Harper, Joey Manesis, Glabor Torres, JD. Davis, and Steven Vote all over with three k's. Minesis. We just needed that one hit. That was that number one prop that betting pros really liked, and it was juiced to hell, but it did not work out. Over four with three strikeouts on the pitching side for the Zero's, JP Sears give up six earned runs with two k's, Josiah Gray four earned runs and three and one third and Kyle gibbson and four earned runs in five he only struck out two. JP Sears had a little thing going there for a tiny bit. Still might get a rotation spot next year. Those rookie pitchers, they've been kind of difficult, especially those out of nowhere guys. But the Sears of the world, the the was new Skis the I'm got him forgetting Walda Chuck Walder Chuck with them. Yeah, the A's have put a couple of guys out to out there. Are you interested in any of those streamable A's pitchers? And when do just keep.
Speaker 2: By the ways with the Cubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Walda, Chuck's interesting. He actually pitched well last time he's the Braves. He allowed a couple of long balls. He can leave the fastball, you know, over the heart of the plate some, but overall his arsenal's pretty good, so he's interesting in the right matchup.
Speaker 2: Like obviously, I wouldn't have streamed him against the Braves.
Speaker 3: Hayden was an esky obviously non in a as you said, but he's I think he's got good stuff too and kind of underrated. So I would prefer both those sears down the stretch. But Sears could be interesting in the right matchup too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not this last one A while to Chuck is someone that I really dig I loved him with the Yankees, and I love the idea that he has the potential to get into the starting rotation. Someone I might try to buy really really dirt cheap in Dynasty next year for people, just because that's a guy that if he were able to start out in the rotation next season, He's a guy I think that could put up some sneaky sneaky numbers. Good strikeout option go to arsenal of pitches A's are not a great team, but that's just one of those guys I would take a look at. I've been reminding you guys to do this, so hopefully you have. But September, Fantasy Pros wants to give you an Austin Riley twenty twenty one signed World Series Ball. Guess what, Chris Clig is a Braves fan. Look at that flag back there. I'm pretty sure you're eligible, Clig.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you like that?
Speaker 1: All you got is, I'm assuming you're eligible, is you got to subscribe, rate and review this podcast. And somebody that does that in September is going to win a signed World Series Ball from Austin Riley. Pretty good deal, pretty big good deal.
Speaker 2: No update as far as a.
Speaker 1: Physical board, unfortunately, so don't shoot the messenger. I did not get a new home run board, but I can tell you nothing changed as well if I had yesterday. If there was a board yesterday, I would share that because the top did not change whatsoever. They're literally nothing. Nobody hit anything. You still have de bluming Catflock Fox in the lead. At forty nine. They both had some Cardinals guys Eronado and Schmidt. He has a gold Shmate Yesterday, Elskel and high Cove. You're tied at forty eight. Go cards at forty seven. It's a tight, tight race. You guys got to get some homers. Joey p still on there, Mike Mayer's still on there. So home run contest getting pretty pretty crazy. I've got some props for you, and of course, oh I can't find it. Here we go with our friends over at bet MGM. Yes, I wear tiaras for bet MGM. If I had a crown, I would do that, but unfortunately this is my bit now. Yes, bet MGM used the promo code leading off, You guys are gonna get hooked up with a one thousand dollars risk free first bet. When you do it, you bet MGM also has a whole lot of other cool stuff they do with they throwing out free bets and promotions.
Speaker 2: I just got.
Speaker 1: I had a deposit promotion that I just put down and I've already gotten two free bets out of it that they were putting out. So go and check them out today. Leading office of promo code, bet MGM. Make some fun bets and maybe one of these bets we're going to do. You're going to dig. Here's a couple of props. You guys know the deal of how I do them. I'm going to give you two strikeout, give you two hitters. One's the top play with juice. One is the plus play, and the two pitching ones. We've got Jason Alexander Seinfeld Cincinnati at Milwaukee two and a half strikeouts. Projection is four. It's minus one seventy five on DK, so it is lots of juice, but you only need three strikeouts. The plus play for K's is Lucas Giolito today. It's at five and a half. He's projected at six point seven. It's against the A's. That's plus money one ten fan duel for the hitting side. Dermous Garcia is back and guess what. Dermous Garcia yesterday was plus money to get one hit and it cashed. He got it. It's minus one twenty today on DK, but you only need one total base and then Christian Walker is your plus money play. It's at Sugar House plus one oh five for two total bases against Colorado in Colorado, so I kind of can dig that.
Speaker 2: So gleg, what do you dig here?
Speaker 1: You got Jason Alexander three strikeouts, Giulito six, you've got dermos Garcia for essentially one hit, or Christian Walker with two total bases that could be his one homer.
Speaker 3: Any of these you like or multiple? I like both the plus bets. I like Giolito to get six k's or more. He's been pretty bad. There's not much other way to put it. But against Oakland, I do like the matchup, and I could see him easily breaking six. I like Walker as well. I feel good about Walker's chances to get two backs, whether it be two hits or a double home run, whatever it be. I mean, Walker's been swinging an extremely hot bat and Ethilm in course field. There's not much better matchup there. So I like both those bets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't blame anybody that got into that space of dropping Gilido. It's so shocking how bad it's been. But this is a pretty good matchup. He's not lighting it up on strikeouts, but he's got a pretty weird like almost every other of five to seven strikeouts, there's one anomaly in there, but it's like the second of August, seventh, the seventh, fifth, the thirteenth, seventh, the eighteenth, five, you know, I mean the thirtieth seven five. We're up to the seventh, so this is a good marker. I kind of like the strikeouts if you want to play that game. Lucas Gilido been just like a massive, massive disappointment. Jim's got a couple for us too, liking VA three and a half strikeouts. I very much like that one and Brandon Bayo. I have every went on the Bio one, but I like the Vatha is actually kind of think sneaky a little bit today, And remember these the ones I'm giving you here. This is from bettingpros dot com the mlbprop cheat sheet. This isn't necessarily me picking apart a whole bunch of them, but giving you what the top of their algorithm says and then what the plus money is. But it is a really cool tool that you guys can go and check out to see what the algorithms bits out and then maybe you guys can figure out some of your decisions as far as those go. On the DFS side, Miles Michaelis is at ten on fandle Lance mccollers eight eight, Lucas Gilido is eight to two, and Austin Vatha even put on there is six six if you guys want to get crazy. Even though that's a single pitcher platform DK DK, you're gonna have two. The prices really aren't out there, but I can tell you Michaelis was like eight eight I think over there, so that's a pretty big difference. Implied run totals. Arizona and Colorado both projected over five, as is Philly, So if you want to build some lineups around those guys, I think Colorado is a good Colorado and Arizona's a good shot. Her Man Marquez play well at home, so you gotta be careful. But both of those would be relatively solid bets if you want to do it. And finally, it takes us to the home run call, Chris Clegg, who do you think is dropping a big fly today?
Speaker 3: You know, it seems to be the common choice, but I'm gonna go with Aaron Judge. I think he's just he's due again, He's chasing the record, so I feel good about Judge's chances tonight facing Drew Rasmussen. I like to pick there with Judge. So maybe a popular one, but that's my call for that.
Speaker 2: I am yeah, do you think it's popular in Clegg. Do you think Aaron Judge by a popular one?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I mean just possibly you and Joey Well funny enough, Mike Mayor's got Rhez Hoskins. And that was my first one that I was gonna go to. And then I'm like, okay, I'll just move off. And then I went to Bobachett and I saw Wonky at Bobachett and I'm like, all right, I can't every guy that I have my gut call on, I can't just move off of because they have it. So I'm gonna ride with Wonky. I'm riding with Wonky or you for this Friday. I'm going with Bobaschett. Mike Mayer's got Rehys Hoskins. And as he points out, even though Patrick Corbin is super good now, Mike Mayers sent us that horrifically terrifying tweet of how good Corbyn's been.
Speaker 2: Over three starts.
Speaker 1: Nope, Big Old Jordan Peel, Nope, I will not do it. I don't even care if he's good or not. I will still bet against him. I'm not doing that thing with Patrick Corbin. No chance, no way, new way. Chris clig on Twitter at Rode o'klegg. What's going down for you right now?
Speaker 2: I much just grinding out the end of the season.
Speaker 3: You know, high minor league balls ending this week, so be out a couple of games this weekend, get some final looks before sadly the minor league season ends, and just grinding the regular season content for fantasy and you can find that over at Fantasy Pros or fan tracks and the tool Shed podcast as well. So a lot of prospect dynasty coverage quick grades will be out if they're not out already by tomorrow morning for next week for hitters. So that's uh, that's what's kind of on the docket.
Speaker 1: Man, Just go. It's hard doing the thing. Wonky said, she's got a sidecar for me. I really should have like matched See this is how much better does this look?
Speaker 2: The color? This is the matching color.
Speaker 1: Wonky said, it's okay that I'm riding. She's got a really cool sidecar for the scooter you can ride. Tierra required.
Speaker 2: However, Tierra required, Well.
Speaker 1: Friends, I'm going to take my Tiara and I'm going to get out of here for the week. We are back next week, yes, the same time. As far as the live stream come and hang out with us. By the way, and if you guys are listening on the podcast and you guys are just ending out, we are still talking baseball. We are still rocking with you. Yes, football is going, but we are not stopping with it. Come hang out in the live stream. We got a killer community, killer set of people, funny stuff. We had a pulk.
Speaker 2: It was a trivia question that was in there.
Speaker 1: You guys should come and hang out, Come hang out with us, and maybe next week we will make it maybe a listener question week. I think I was thinking maybe every person that we have on we will take a little dedicated time and answer some of your guys's questions live on the show. As it's playoff time, all playoffs should be intact next week, so let's do it. You can find me on Twitter at is it the Welsh. All the other stuff I do is there as well. We've got a baseball podcast breakdown. I do do some other football stuff that you'll see and coming up in the future. Prospect update, dynasty update, and early look at twenty twenty three redraft ranks in this league.
Speaker 2: Dot Com Friends, I'm.
Speaker 1: Out, Plague isn't out. You're out, Go win your playoffs. Stream some good pictures, get some guys. I'll see you next time.
Speaker 3: Peace,