Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdicou Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you.
Speaker 1: Senator.
Speaker 2: We heard from the President of the United States of America and he's staying the president, he says, until the end of his term.
Speaker 1: Are you a little bit surprised by this?
Speaker 3: Well, last night we got something we've been missing for four days, and that is proof of life. Joe Biden is still with us. Four days after his tweet saying that he was dropping out of the race, we saw him actually do a live TV address to the American people in which he still says he's dropping out of the race. But here's the news. He plans to stay president. He's going to serve out the rest of his term. Metal competence be damned. He's sticking around. We're going to talk about that. We're also going to talk about his presumed successor, Kamala Harris and just how radical she is. We're also going to talk about. Yesterday Prime Minister Benjamin Nett Yaho addressed a joint session of Congress. Democrats up across the board boycotted that speech, including Kamala Harris. Normally, the vice president sits directly behind a foreign leader. That is addressing Congress, Kamala Harris refused to even listen to the elected leader of Israel I was there sitting on the floor. I sat down afterwards with Prime Minister net and Yahu for a one on one meeting. I'm going to fill you in on all of that. That's what this episode's all about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kamala is certainly telegraphing what type of radical she would be as president with that move, not even the president yet in her mind, she's probably like, hey, might as well act like it. So there you go. Let me talk to you real quick about your cell phone bill. If you're with Big Mobile, you may not realize that you are supporting radical candidates and causes in this election cycle. You also may not realize every month when you're paying your bill, you're supporting organizations like Planned Parenthood. Well that is why over ten years ago a group of conservatives got together when they found this out, and they said, we got to start our own cell phone company. A decade later, pay Mobile is incredible. They are the only conservative Christian cell phone provider in the US, and their service is amazing as well. I have switched to Patriot Mobile when I travel all over the place, and in twenty twenty four, what you learn is you're using the same towers as everybody else. Technology has changed, coverage and how it coverage works with cell phone has changed completely. And also switching from one company to the other, which used to be exhausting a nightmare, now is as easy as making a phone call. You can do it all from your home. In fact, you can keep your same cell phone number you have right now, or you can get a new number if you want to. You can keep the same cell phone you have right now, or you can upgrade to a new one. All you have to do is called Patriot Mobile. Now, when you pay your bill, this is where the magic happens, and no extra cost to you. They actually give about five percent of your bill back to conservative causes and organizations that support our First and Second Amendment rights, the rights of unborn children. They support our first responders, are wounded warriors and our men and women in uniform. That's why I love them, and that's why I want you to make the switch. So go ahead and call him nine to seven to two. Patriot is their number. It's nine seven to two Patriot or they're online at Patriot Mobile dot com.
Speaker 1: Slash Verdict.
Speaker 2: Use the promo code Verdict and you'll actually get free activation as well. Nine seven to two Patriot or Patriot mobile dot Com slash Verdict promo code Vertict for free activation. So you'll look at the present speech tonight, and it was one where at the beginning, you're thinking to yourself, all right, it's one of two things. He's either going to announce that he's literally going to resign from the White House or he's going to stick. It was pretty it was pretty clear early on he's staying. But he also did something else that was very interesting. Center he kind of started to lay out the Harris Radical agenda.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, let me start with what I viewed as the biggest news, which is just that that he's alive and kicking. I mean, it was a weird thing on Sunday to announce that you're dropping out of the presidential race via tweet. And he didn't address the nation, he didn't do an interview. There wasn't even a picture of him. And so look, Twitter was alive with speculation that you know, Biden had a medical episode, he has COVID, he's in the hospital. Like the whole world was speculating is the US commander in chief? Is he how's he doing so? So listen, I'm glad from the speech last night he seemed healthy and engaged. He's still he's still quite aged, and he still has the same mental challenges that he had before, but health wise, that was encouraging. It's a little weird that the White House let Sunday pass, Monday past Tuesday pass. They waited until Wednesday night to show the American people that the president's still alive. That's strange. But then I'll say, secondly, look, I think what most people who tuned in we're curious about is what you just said, is Biden going to stick around? Listen, If you're saying you're not mentally competent to be a candidate for president of the United States, it raises a natural question, well, are you mentally competent to be the commander in chief right now today? If the Chinese communist attack, if Russia attacks, if North Korea attacks, if Venezuela attacks, if there's a terrorist attack in the United States, if there's a major disaster. Right now, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. Is the only president we've got, and that he didn't say he was going to resign. I think most people didn't know what he was going to say on that front. I will say another caveat on this. So we've seen a fair number of Republicans kind of pushing Biden to get out, making the argument about the twenty fifth Amendment, saying, listen, if you're not competent, you're not competent to be commander in chief, if you should be removed right now. And on that I'll make two observations. Number one, I think the twenty fifth Amendment was threatened to Biden. I think that's how Democrats got him out. I think Schumer and Pelosi and the powers that be and the party said either you drop out, or we're going to exercise the twenty fifth Amendment and throw you out. I don't think this was gentle. I think this was a forceful defenestration. But let me say, secondly to those Republicans who are pushing Biden, get out now, get out now, get out now. Like braer Rabbit, be careful what you wish for. Like am I concerned about the threats to the nation of a commander in chief who is not mentally competent to handle it. Absolutely do. I think it would be good for America to elevate Kamala Harris right now today to president of the United States and to let her run as the incumbent president with all of the advantages of incumbency. Hell no, And I think that's a very dangerous thing.
Speaker 2: Well, so one of those advantages. Let's really dive into this and talk through it. Because there's part of me that said early on I think I said this on Fox yesterday, I said, there's part of me that's torn. I think she's going to do such a bad job as present that it's almost like, fine, there's part of me that says, let her have it. She'll make a fool of herself. You'll see what a radical she is, and then feel like there's no way I'm going to vote for her.
Speaker 1: But then there's the other side of it.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's smart, Maybe she doesn't do anything at all for the next three months and just kind of keeps the status quo, going to not upset people with agenda items yet and runs on what you know she's going to do in the future, not doing it right now. And that's incredibly dangerous because of the benefits that you just described, but you alluded to I should say, let's go through them. If she did become the president of the United States of America today, how big of an advantage is that.
Speaker 3: And why massive? And let me say, of the two scenarios you laid out, scenario one wouldn't happen. It's scenario two that would happen. So listen, I believe here's what Democrats intend to do. They intend with Kamala Harris to run a Joe Biden basement strategy. They're going to hide her. They recognize that she is incredibly prone to gaffs, so they're going to protect her from being in a situation where she can make a gaff. And let's be clear, for five years they've hidden Joe Biden to try to limit how many gaffs he could make. So for three months they can hide Kamala Harris. So what are they going to do with Kamala Harris. They're going to do some very carefully orchestrated media interviews with friendly reporters who are just doing puff pieces. They are going to run billions of dollars of campaign ads where they tell exactly the story they want to tell. They'll do one debate. Kamala and Trump will have one debate, and she's got to get through that. But other than that, they're going to do everything they can to avoid any screw up on her part, and they're going to count on the corporate media to spend billions of dollars in a massive pr campaign. And look, coming out of the convention, you and I were both in Milwaukee last week. My single biggest sentiment. On one level, I was happy. I was thrilled. The best convention I've ever seen, is the most unified Republicans I've ever been. All of that I loved. But on another level, I was deeply, deeply worried. I am worried that Republicans are over confident right now. In Milwaukee, there was an air of celebration, and my view is now is not the time to celebrate. Celebrate after election day. Now we have work to do. We have one hundred and two days until election day, and with Kamala's the new nominee, I want you to put yourself in the mindset Ben. Imagine you're a left wing nutcase. Imagine your gazillionaire Democrat donor Imagine you're a radical activist. Imagine you're a grassroots activist. Two weeks ago, you were demoralized, you were depressed, you were despondent, you were trying to resign yourself to holy crap. Our nominee is mentally incompetent. He can't win. We're going to get crushed. Donald Trump is going to get reelected. There's going to be a Republican Senate, there's going to be a Republican House. Everything I care about is defeated and destroyed. Right now today, you are thrilled. You are like a drowning man who's been thrown a life preserver. You're grasping for it. You're ecstatic, you are relieved. It's why Kamala Harris raised eighty one million dollars in the first twenty four hours in this race, and she claims, or superPAC claims, she raised an additional one hundred and fifty million dollars in super pac funds. That's a ton of money. And that's because people are relieved. And you combine that with billions of dollars of a media pr campaign. We're about to see a month long Democrat convention building her up as a combination of Mother Teresa, Oprah and Gandhi. That is incredibly dangerous.
Speaker 2: You know, the media, by the way, that hated Joe Biden days ago, now has completely rewritten his obituary to call him the greatest and selfless guy they've ever seen.
Speaker 3: He's FDR and George Washington right now. It's in the media world now that he's not on the ticket and going to drag every Democrat down. He's FDR and George Washington.
Speaker 2: So and that's the part that concerns me is that they're actually going to now use him like a great grandfather to go out there and just pump her up and their fur right pass a torch. And this is not going to be political. This this is going to be like watching the Olympics. It just happens to be the presidential election where it's USA USA, and they're going to turn this into a grandfather steps to a side to allow the other, the elder statesman, to come in to his own And this is this feel good love story which was hell on Earth for them just forty eight seventy two hours ago, and all of a sudden, the entire thing has changed. You're going to have this massive kind donation from the media. They're all in for Harris, I described it like being on the Titanic and the ugliest, crappiest boat in the world could have showed up that night as you know you're going down, and that thing looks amazing. That's Kama Harris right now. She is the ugly crappy boat that is next to the Titanic sinking, and that's the best boat you've ever seen in your life. That's how the media is going to sell this to the American people.
Speaker 3: Look, Eddie Murphy is one of my favorite comedians of all time. His stand up in Raw and Delirious is side splitting you and I right before this pod, we're talking about the fact that you are culturally illiterate and don't know any Eddie Murphy. It's terrible. Ben, I don't know why I do a podcast for a twelve year old.
Speaker 2: I love it you idea as our producer, when you all aid yourself and go in these kicks, it just makes me grin.
Speaker 3: Look, Ben, I get that you're an expert if we have to talk about Barney or the Power Rangers. But but but Eddie Murphy by.
Speaker 1: The Bell and nine two one oh, come on, give me some street cred. Here.
Speaker 3: You know, Eddie Murphy, I don't remember if it's raw delirious, but he talks about he says, he says, when there's there's like a starving man in the desert and he's like desperate for water and someone shows up and gives him water and gives him a cracker and he's like, man, man, this cracker's delicious. It's wonderful, it's amazing. Okay, this is an order of cracker. This is a ritz. This has gotta be a ritz. Like like, that's exactly the Democrat Party is looking at Kamala Harris saying, this is not an order at cracker. This is a ritz. This is the best. This is this is the most amazing because if because if you're like dying a cracker, it is manna from heaven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: We as anyone who's Republican, who's conservative, who's not a wild eyed Marxist lunatic, you need you need to be worried about how elated and relieved the left is right now, because that translates into money, that translates into energy, that translates into grassroots that translates into turnout, that translates into getting voters to come to the polls, and this race has become a very dangerous race. Now I still think we win, but understand the risks.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about one of the things that I noticed in the Oval office, addressed the nation saying, hey, I'm still alive, proof of life, and oh, by the way, I'm going to keep being the president even though I.
Speaker 3: By the way, did anyone notice if he blinked any like morse code messages?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, I mean seriously, it's like, well, I laugh because I got if I got one, I got one hundred messages from people tonight saying saying to me, Ben, is this AI or is this actually Joe Biden? And I'm just laughing because it's the fact that we can even joke about it and you feel like there's yet a little bit of a possibility of it tells you just how insane it is that this guy is still the acting president of the United States of America. But his staff, I think, clearly said okay, you need to introduce Kamala Harris's agenda and where she's going to go. And one of those points that he made it was only eight seconds long, but it's something you and I have been warning about now for well over a year on this show, and that is about the undermining of the Supreme Court by the radical left, who says, anytime we don't get our way to the Supreme Court, we just want to get rid of it. We want to delegitimize it, we want to put term limits on it. We want to pack the court. We want to be able to kick people off the court. And in eight seconds, Joe Biden made it very clear what Kamala Harris wants to do.
Speaker 4: I'm going to call for Supreme Court reform because this is critical. We are in a democracy, the Supreme Court reform.
Speaker 2: It's not critical to our democracy to reform the Supreme Court. But they every time now they want to do something radical, they call it democracy.
Speaker 3: Well, and understand by the word reform, he means destroy the Supreme Court. What he wants to do is utterly politicize it. Go back, let's look at some ancient history. FDR, who is the president that Joe Biden desperately wishes he could be. FDR, at the height of his power, when he had supermajorities in Congress, tried to pack the Supreme Court. He was frustrated because the Supreme Court was striking down aspects of the new Deal, and he proposed expanding the Supreme Court in order to pack it with left wing justices. And even the Democrats in Congress they said, no, we're not going to do that, because a Supreme Court that is independent, that is focused on the constitution and upholding the rule of law, it is critical to our liberty in this country. And so the Democrats, his own party, told FDR no, what has changed. There are no Democrats willing to stand up to the radicals. Now. If Kamala Harris is the president, God forbid, and if Democrats win the House, and if they gain just one seat in the Senate, they have right now, fifty one Democrats. If they gain one seat, they will have the votes to end the filibuster. And when they do so, if they do so, they will add four new left one wing justices immediately to the Supreme Court. They'll grow it from nine justices to thirteen. And understand, you don't need a constitutional amendment to do that. The number of justices on the Court is not set by the Constitution. It's set by federal statute. And so if you end the filibuster, they can do it with just fifty votes in the Senate. They will do that because the Supreme Court is the one institution of government they do not control right now, and they're willing to burn it to the ground. This is a radical agenda and it's who Biden and Harris are.
Speaker 2: I think we need to remind people and define Kamala Harris very clearly to the American people. Dave McCormick a good friend of yours, and this show we've had him on. He put out a very interesting ad today. I think this is an ad that Donald Trump should be running. I think this is an ad that should be running all over the country because it reminds you of just how radical Kamala Harris is.
Speaker 1: Take a listen to this.
Speaker 3: Kamala Harris is inspiring and very capable.
Speaker 2: The more people get to know her, they're going to be particularly impressed by her ability. That's Bob Casey, just so people know who's a Democrat running and listen to then all of the things.
Speaker 3: She's the incumbent Democrat senator in Pennsylvania that McCormick is running against. So Casey and by the way, every Democrat on the ballot across the country, they are tying their bodies to the mast of ship Kamala and she either rises or sink, and that they rise or sink with her. Artists in Gum Track has rated you as the most liberal senator.
Speaker 5: I am prepared to get rid of the filibuster to pass a Ringdom deal. There's no question I'm in favor of banning thrack.
Speaker 1: Would you ban off short early?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is the solution for voters in the fossil fuel.
Speaker 5: Industry giving the workers an ability to transition? We're not going to treat people who are undocumented cross the borders criminal death?
Speaker 3: Correct? Raise your head if you think it should be a civil offense rather than a climb across a border without documentation.
Speaker 1: Abolish ice?
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that a position you agree with?
Speaker 5: And we need to probably think about starting from scratch outdated. It is wrong headed thinking to think that the only way you're going to get communities to be saved is to put more police officers on the street.
Speaker 3: What do you support changing the dietary guidance?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you know the food parent what we the people a yes to reduce red meat?
Speaker 4: Specifically yes, people who are convicted in prison like the Boston Marathon bomics on death road. People who are convicted.
Speaker 3: Of sexual assault, they should be able to vote.
Speaker 5: I think we should have that conversation. We have to have a buyback program, and I saw a mandatory five back programming. So for people out there who like their insurance, they don't get to keep it. Let's eliminate all of that.
Speaker 1: Let's move on.
Speaker 5: I'm opposed to any policy that would denying any human being public health period.
Speaker 3: The more people get to know her, they're going to be particularly impressed by her ability.
Speaker 5: We did it, We did it, Joe.
Speaker 2: That's who she is, and she's not afraid to say all these things. It's not like one time she slipped. She is a radical. I call it a socialist, call it at Marxist, call it at Marxist center, whatever one you want to call it. I mean, these are extreme, extreme ideas that are not even I would say, of the Democratic Party as we know it.
Speaker 1: This is far outside of that.
Speaker 3: Well. And look, one of the elements of that montage was GovTrack, which is a nonpartisan website that ranks senators and their votes, and in twenty nineteen it concluded she was the single most liberal in the United States Senate. She was to the left of Bernie Sanders. She was to the left of Elizabeth Warren. Now what's amazing is is that story yesterday was trending and you know what Govtrac did. It deleted the page that said it. They literally erased it.
Speaker 2: Is so shady guy. Can we just talk about how scumbaggy that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look, we're going to see. By the way, there's another dynamic, which is the corporate media is desperately trying to erase the fact that Kamala Harris for the last four years has been Joe Biden's quote, borders are he appointed her? Borders are he put her in charge of the border? Yesterday Axios, the political website news site said no, no, no, it's false to say that Kamala Harris was the borders are now. Mind you, a couple of years ago they described her as the borders are like the same website. They're trying to gaslight the American people. And you mentioned you said she's not gonna run away from her positions. Well, that's true over her career, but I'm gonna predict it's not true over the next hundred and three days. Over the next hundred three days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, she's gonna fake it like she's some sort of.
Speaker 3: Mod and in fact, here's a prediction. So long ago, she was a prosecutor in California. Now the left got mad at her because she actually put some criminals in jail, and so she's spent much of her year since then trying to run away from her years as prosecutor and arguing for things like abolishing the police, abolishing ice, all sorts of extreme policies. My prediction is in the next three months, she's gonna harken back to her prosecutor days. And if there is a Sister Soldier moment, if there's a moment where she stands up to her party and pushes it back, it's gonna be on the George Soros prosecutors. It's gonna be on the soft on crime crazies. Now, mind you, Kamala Harris is the person that during the Black Lives Matter riots and the Antifa riots, was raising money online to bail out of jail the violence criminals who had been imprisoned. My prediction is she's going to try to run away from that, and the media is going to do everything they can to erase that chapter from her career.
Speaker 2: Well, let's also just talk about how does now that we know who it is, we know it's Kama, She's already wrapped this up. She's got the delegates, no one's voted for her before I even get to how Trump's going to run against her. Do you believe that American voters are going to be insulted by the fact that they didn't even vote for this woman?
Speaker 3: Candidly? Not really, Okay, I would like them to be. And you know, Hakeem Jeffries this week tweeted out, you know, nobody should lecture us on democracy, and I gotta admit I retweeted him and said, you know, narrator. At the same time that he was saying this, Democrats were in the process of naming as their candidate for president, a person that not one Democrat primary voter had ever voted for to be president. Like they're literally flouting democracy while pretending to be warriors for democracy. That being said, look, you and I are annoyed by that. I think the Democrats, the Democrats who didn't vote for they might be mildly miffed for about a tenth of a second, but they're so relieved to have a candidate they think as a prayer of winning that I think they get over it very quickly, and frankly, I don't think this is a winning argument. And in terms of the swing voters, the independent voters, the people who are not engaged, I think it's too much of a process and procedure argument. I think what we ought to be talking about is Kamala Harris is responsible for the disastrous agenda that has hurt your life, your family, your children, has made you less safe, has made it harder for you to put food on the table, has endangered the world. She is responsible for policies that are hurting you. That's the path I think to victory.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you real quick about my friends over at bond Arms, and bond Arms is an incredible company. If you have ever carried a firearm, you've got to check out bond Arms. If you're looking for a firearm to protect yourself and your family. When it comes to personal protection, a carry arm, bond Arms, I just got to say you need to go look at them. I've had to use a firearm to save my life and thank the Lord, and I mean that literally that I had a gun with me that day and it was able to save I was able to save my life, protect myself and my best friend that was with me.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Bond Arms makes the smallest, most powerful, best built personal protection you can carry. These unique hand guns are simple, they're easy to use, they have unparalleled power, and they are guns that you know are dependable when it comes to personal protection. So I want you to check out their amazing handguns. Check out the company that has been created Gordon Bond. He's a friend of mine for thirty years. They have been doing this. It is a Texas based company and that's something else you're gonna love because it's made right here in the USFA. Check out their handguns at get Bondarms dot com which are built like a tank and have been seen in TV hit series like Yellowstone, Longmeor Castle and John and Wick three plus. Go to get Bondarms dot com and check out their newly patented firearms that have just come out. They're phenomenal. You're not gonna be disappointed with adding some of the coolest and unique firearms on the market to your personal collection. Tell them I sent you again. The website get Bondarms dot com. That's get Bondarms dot Com center. There was also something else that happened in Washington today, and it was something that and look, part of it is I understand it. Everyone was talking about what happened with Joe Biden. We need proof of life.
Speaker 1: Where is he?
Speaker 2: But there was a very significant moment that happened and it was missed by Kamwa Harris on purpose, and that was Netan Yahoo coming to the US. Now she won't miss if Zelenski shows up, but by golly, she's gonna make a real point that I'm not with Israel when he comes to address Congress. You were there and you spent some real quality time with BB as well.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right. So yesterday afternoon, Prime Minister net Yah, who addressed a joint session of Congress, I was there. I was sitting in the front row listening to the speech. I've heard net Yahoo many times, I know him well. It was an extraordinary speech. I believe it was an historic speech. It had a sense of gravity, a sense of history. Israel is facing an existential threat right now. And the adjective I used after the speech for BB's speech was that it was Churchillian, and that is not an adjective I used for any address by any other world leader, because it had the same sense of clarity and history and seriousness of purpose that Winston Churchill brought to rally the world to defeat the Nazis and win World War II. I am very grateful for Prime Minister Netnyahu's speech. I think it was serious. It laid out the evil of Hamas, It laid out the seriousness of their purpose to utterly eliminate Hamas. It addressed many of the lies that Democrats and the corporate media and the leftist influencers on TikTok and social media are pushing to young people. He addressed them very directly, the lies that are being told. And it was significant. But I got to say, at the same time, it was sad the number of Democrats who boycotted the speech. We saw dozens and dozens of House members that refused to attend. You saw dozens of Senate Democrats who refused to attend, and the most high profile person who boycotted the speech was Kamala Harris. Now, typically when a head of state addresses a j in session of Congress, the Speaker of the House and the Vice President are both sitting directly behind him. In this instance, Kamala refused to attend. And she's not just the vice president right now, she is the presumptive Democrat nominee for president. And understand, the Democrat Party has gotten so radical today that many of them, including the likely Democrat nominee for president, they are unwilling even to listen to even to hear what the democratically elected leader of Israel has to say. I thought it was disgraceful that she boycotted the speech. And I'll tell you during the speech, so I was sitting with a bunch of Republican senators. I told him right when it began, I said, listen, in honor of Richard Simmons recently passing away, get ready to do some aerobics, because we were going to be standing and standing and standing. I think the count was we gave gave Netnyahu fifty seven standing ovations. Now you know what's interesting, those were almost exclusively on the Republican side of the island, the Democrat side of the aisle. Most of the Democrats refused to stand when Netnya, who walked onto the floor, Chuck Schumer refused to shake his hand and kind of turned his back on him. I mean it was I've never seen anything like it, that the contempt that there were several senators Chris Murphy and Raphael Warnock were sitting near the front. They spent almost the entire speech sitting there with scowls on their face. They wouldn't applaud, they wouldn't stand up. Even when Netnyaho said things like we need to stand united against anti Semitism. The two of them sat there scowling and could not stand to stand against anti Semitism. It is a manifestation of just how much the pro Haamas anti Semitic faction of the Democrat Party has the rest of the party terrified.
Speaker 2: I mean center you look at what BB actually said on the floor, and it was not radical, it was not extreme.
Speaker 1: It actually made a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: And for them not to stand when he talks about Hamas, when he talks about good and evil, was shocking. But here's one of the things that he said.
Speaker 4: My friends, defeating our brutal enemies requires both courage and clarity. Clarity begins by knowing the difference between good and evil. Yet incredibly many anti Israel protesters, many choose to stand with evil. They stand with Hamas, They stand with rapists and murders. They stand with people who came into the kibbutzim, into a home, the parents hid the children, the two babies in the attic, in a secret attic. They murder the families, the parent, they find the secret latch to the hypnotic, and then they murder the babies. These protesses stand with them. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm watching this as a video as it's playing center.
Speaker 3: And course of Democrats sat down, refused to applaud, They did not cheer that we should stand against radical racist baby killers.
Speaker 2: He also who also slammed the protesters, another example of the radical Democrats and how they're in favor of those that support Hamas and Hezbla, an actual I mean, these are terrorist organizations that butchered Jews for sport and are calling for the annihilation of every Jewish person from the river to the sea. And he talked about that and yet again, yet again Democrats set the anti.
Speaker 4: Usual protests that are going on right now outside this building, not that many, but they're there and throughout the city. Well, I have a message for these protesters. When the tyrants of Tehran who hang gaze from cranes and murder women for not covering their hair. Are praising, promoting, and funding you. You have officially become Iran's useful idiots. Some of these.
Speaker 2: Protesters, how do you not stand and clap when you're talking about these radicals?
Speaker 1: But then I.
Speaker 3: Realize so many Democrats were scowling. They were angry when he said that they were not only sitting that had their arms crossed, and they were furious and understand while this is happening, thousands of anti Semitic radicals were protesting in Washington, DC. Hundreds of them descended on Union Station, the train station just a couple of blocks north of the Capitol. At Union Station, they pulled down the American flag on the flagpole outside Union Station. They pulled it to the ground and they burned it. When they pulled it to the ground, the crowd of protesters cheered. They then hauled up the flagpole a Palestinian flag. Now let me say two things on this. Number One, I am not saying that Kamala Harris was at Union Station pulling down the American flag, lighting it on fire, and pulling up a Palestinian flag on the flagpole. But understand that she has far greater sympathies for the radical who did that than she does for Prime Minister net and Yahoo, the elected leader of Israel. There's a reason she boycotted because she and the Democrats they want the votes of these anti American, anti Semites. Secondly, why was this allowed to happen. It was allowed to happen because the Democrat mayor in d C let it happen because we didn't see law enforcement. If this happened in Texas. If you try to do that in Texas, you know what they'd do. They'd arrest you and put you in jail. The Democrats in office, they are siding with the protesters, and they hate Prime Minister det and Yahoo and sadly many of them hate Israel just as much as these rabid process.
Speaker 2: There's also the left that's behind it. You know, these agitators were being seen being dropped off by buses before the.
Speaker 3: Pro A lot of them are paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say who paid for them?
Speaker 2: Right, That's a fair question that should be asked, like who was paying for all these people's show up there? It's the radical laughs, I'm sure in the Democratic Party. But this is the base and for Kamala Harris to not be there when Natanyahu arrived, tells you how anti Israel they are, how much they just and I.
Speaker 3: Will say that and the Jews. Joe Biden has been the most anti Israel president in American history. But if God forbid, Kamala Harris becomes president, she will be orders of magnitude worse. And by the way, it's striking also, So we'll we'll do another pod and we'll talk about possible VP nominees under Harris. I think it's going to be the most boring white guy on the face of the planet. I think the two most likely, which we've talked about, are Josh Shapiro, the governor of Pennsylvania, and Mark Kelly, Senator from Arizona. But it's interesting this week CNN, in covering the VP sweepstakes, they just, matter of fact, John King just matter of fact said, well, Shapiro has a problem, which is he's Jewish. In the Democrat primary. Then in the Democrat Party, that's a real problem. And and CNN just reports that as a fact, that there are so many anti Semites among the Democrat Party that that being a Jew is a real problem. If you were the Democrat nominee. That that is sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: And my final question for you on this is you see Netna who here, You see the impact these stories should have had on the people in the hall. You see the left that they're just saying, Look, it's it's this is not who we are. We are we we can't stand the Jews, we can't stand Israel. We're not gonna support them. We're gonna either not show up, We're gonna protest. I mean, you've got the look at this, You've got Netna who head of a state arriving in the US. Neither Biden or Harrison nor Anthony Blincoln were there to greet him. That's a middle finger to who into Israel, make no mistake about and that was done deliberately on purpose.
Speaker 1: So how much of.
Speaker 2: A campaign issue should this be for the Trump campaign?
Speaker 3: Look, it should be a very significant issue because Americans' lives have been made worse by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris's radical agenda, and the world has been made less safe. Your family's less safe, your kids are less safe with the oaken borders and the invasion we've seen. But the world is less safe as they've undermined our friends and allies, including especially Israel, and they've given over one hundred billion dollars to the Iyatola Kameeni, to the to the nation of Iran that is the leading funder of Hamas and Hesbela and is actively trying to kill Americans and Israelis. That is a major campaign issue. I'll tell you yesterday afternoon, after BB's speech, I went and sat down with him, had a one on one meeting. He's staying at the Watergate and so I had to drive across town to go meet with him. Now, I'll tell you it took an hour to get from the Capitol of the Watergate because the protesters, there were so many streets closed down that there was so much law enforcement that it just took an hour to go what would ordinarily take just a few minutes to get to. When we got there, now, I will say, arriving at the Watergate, I was sort of amused, going, you know, the last time a Cuban arrived at the Watergate, it kind of made some news. You know. I told my team, when we go in, we need to put duct tape on the door latches and go in secretly at night. We did not do that, but I sat down spent I don't know, probably forty minutes with Beebe. I know him well. I've spent a lot of time with him, and we had a very good one on one conversation. I told him his speech was extraordinary. I thanked him, and I told him, look, the most important part of your speech there were two things. Number One, you addressed and directly took on the lies that are being spread that Israel is committing genocide, that Israel is targeting civilians. All of those are false. One of the most important parts of Netnyahu's speech is speech is that he addressed that and directly provided the to the contrary. That was important. But secondly, he closed it and he said, if you remember nothing else for my speech, remember this, and I'm going to paraphrase the way I put it is those who hate Israel hate America. And I would say also those who hate Jews hate Christians. And what Bibe said is we are killing hamas and terrorists, We are killing your enemies. The people that we are fighting and destroying are the people that want to kill you. That's an incredibly important point. And sadly, when it comes to Kamala Harris and the radical Democrats between the Israeli defense forces and the radical terrorists. They routinely side with the radicals that in fact their position is try to do everything they can to pressure Israel to stop killing the terrorists. I want them to kill as many terrorists as possible because it helps Israel, it helps America, and it keeps you and me and our family safe.
Speaker 1: Aimen to that.
Speaker 2: Forget Senator Cruise and I do this show Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Hit that share button please, so other people will hear this podcast and what we're telling you, what we're what we're giving you inside in DC, just like this in conversation with net and Yahoo, and also what the media is not covering. Don't forget. I do a podcast on those in between days to keep you up to date, Ben ferguson Podcasts That's mine. Download it and I'll keep you up to the latest breaking news on those in between days and the Senator I will see you back here in a couple of days.