Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: The whole Regional Bank sector.
Speaker 5: Bus drivers shout that K Williams, these are just jokes written by eighty five South Carlos being Carlos, then DC young fly listen.
Speaker 4: The sector of regional banks are broke. I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not if Ebony K. Williams was an investor, she's not talking to you. Uh, won't fix this at all?
Speaker 4: Like would you would you doate the regional bank manager?
Speaker 5: Bank manager maybe, but the regional banking sector don't touch Yes?
Speaker 4: Do you find anything wrong with what Abney said? Come on the show, can talk about it.
Speaker 5: Let's let's talk any man that's upset. It's like, bro, you can have any job if you delivered a couple of areas and get what you need. You know what I'm saying. This is not investing advice. Stop worrying about the titles. Just the exceptional and who you are man.
Speaker 6: But let's talk about that if we can quickly. So this is an interesting conversation. There was a song, Remember that song? It was like eight figure that's what that's what I like? Yeah, sweetie, yeah yeah, So I had said something the nineteen Keys about that and shout out to her, sweetie. But here's here's the problem, right, it's social media has created a vocal minority and has disenfranchised the vast majority of people, especially black people, and it's creating mental illnesses.
Speaker 4: Actually, so What's what's happening?
Speaker 6: Is this right, Whether you're saying, let's take this, I want somebody that makes eight figures, the average black person makes thirty five thousand dollars a year, So one percent of a tenth of one percent of America, a tenth a tenth of one percent of America is in the eight figure range. One percent of that are black. So like statistically right, like when you do like science problems and different things of that nature, if it's so low that this doesn't count, then they just really discard it like it's impossible even happening. So you talking about something that on a statistical scientific chart is not even going to show up because the odds of it happening are so it's just not even worth even saying how low of a chance that is? Right, that's on a larger scale. Now, on this bus driver situation as opposed to a bus owner, we know that the vast majority of people are not entrepreneurs, especially black people. Somebody that drives a bus actually is probably making more than thirty five thousand dollars. So what's end up happening is that people like this are making statements that are biased to how they live because they're privileged and we're privileged even like as far as geographically where we live, right, you live in New York, you live in Atlanta, you live in Miami, you live in la You develop certain normancies that are not normal to the vast majority of people in Middle America, in the South, in the Northwest. So you start to think that everybody is living the same way as you. You start to think that everybody has the same income as your circle. But then you realize that you, yourself are in the top one percent. So you're speaking from a vantage point where it's not necessarily wrong what you're saying, but it's irresponse to say it to a vast majority of people that are not in your same economic situation. What happens is that now you're starting to pollute the minds of the mass the masses without giving them solutions to increase their revenue, without giving them solutions to become a business owner. So we give you solutions to become a business owner to increase your revenue. Different things of that nature.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: That's different from saying, well, your value is different. If you don't make one hundred thousand dollars, Well, how do I make one hundred thousand dollars, that's the next question, right. So I just feel like it's a dangerous rhetoric that has been put out there for women, but especially black women, because it's creating unrealistic expectations that you're not going to be able to find.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna be honest with you, You're not going to be able to find these debates once to.
Speaker 4: It only happen in our can.
Speaker 5: Like the whole five hundred dollar a day, this kind of man, I need this kind of woman. I don't see that in other cultures. At scale, I don't see nine thousand red pill pages and they're like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, communities. I don't see it.
Speaker 5: Like I was behind a whole bunch of people Yesterda at the race, I didn't hear anybody arguing.
Speaker 4: Over that kind of no stuff.
Speaker 6: And so even like when I said the five hundred dollars day thing, I never said that if you don't spend five hundred dollars on a date, you're not worthy on going on a date.
Speaker 4: I just said that's what I'm currently doing.
Speaker 7: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 4: Erners. What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 4: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 7: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 3: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: For correct, I didn't say like, that's an expectation for you to do, so I think wording is extremely important for her to say. She could have been like, you know me personally.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I think she did say that, yeah, but it was also implied on a wider scale, and I think that that's something that is a little dangerous. And even if you say me personally, I think it's still important for you to emphasize I wouldn't do this, but that's okay if you do it. You know what I'm saying, because sometimes you can say like, well, I'm not doing this, and even if you don't say that, it's implied that, well, they have no value, right, So I think that you know, there's a point to be made as far as entrepreneurship is something that we need more entrepreneurs we need more ownership, We do need to make more money. So I'm not she's not wrong in saying that, But it's also important for us to understand what our current state is and what our current expectations are based off of the pool that's available.
Speaker 5: And if you want to go to the best place to find a great pool of like minded men and women that you may want to build relationship with, get your tickets to invest fests. Robert Smith will be there and do pree and then lap nineteen keys or your leisures.
Speaker 4: That's a non students. Hey, some non figures, you know.
Speaker 5: So, Billy, if you want to find someone to build with, you have to find them in like minded places.
Speaker 8: And I think a part of the conversation kind of both said it. When the question was posed back to Ayana, she gave her the reasons why she would do it, and then she kind of looked at it from that perspective and said, oh, okay.
Speaker 4: I see that. But it's important.
Speaker 8: The conversation is important, right because and I think we had this conversation. Is anything wrong, that's opinion. She's entitled to that. It was the delivery. The delivery of it was, but to see another perspective of it, it helps you grow. Now it's like, all right, well I didn't see it like that, but now I get it right. There's people listening, I know how, and we got into it when she went up there. But it was like, this is a perspective she's talking. This is what she's living. This is currently how she's living. This is currently how she's see in the world. With more experience, with more voices, were more perspectives that can change that. That's happened to me. Playing of time.
Speaker 4: I'll say the rest of my commentary, but shout out, shout out.
Speaker 6: You have more leeway. I'll tell you this much. You have more leeway when you have a bang. I'll leave it at that. People are willing, and.
Speaker 4: I'll say to listen. If you do what you're supposed to.
Speaker 8: Do, even if you don't have no job, Yeah yeah, put yes and chat.
Speaker 5: If you know what I'm talking about, boy boy, protect your pound, protect and provide. That's all you need is pound zero mark your money is live in London. If you know how to your pound and you can protect and provide, you'll be fine.
Speaker 4: Paint me in pounds.
Speaker 6: But if you know resources will allow you to have more leeway in this world. Yes, and we'll be talking and Diddy, so we'll have a fact that the fact I'm excited to actually have. I don't think people actually knew that we're going to be interviewing him. So that said, earn your leisure presentation. Yes, it's working with the questions already. I do have some questions in mind.
Speaker 8: I'm sure there are gonna be questions that people want to hear.
Speaker 6: That will be Oh, we're asking the tough question to oh, really, well, he wants that we talked.
Speaker 4: He wants that. I got to want to submit it's good though it's no, it's no layup, it's no layup.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is this is this is gonna be one of the ones that's fire. But yeah, uh, we definitely got to have her on if she's interested in coming in and having these relationship talks, because we don't just have these relationship talks for no reason. It's very impart of the economic and structure of you personally. It's probably, honestly the biggest factor of your economic success is going to be relationship. You select who you choose children, how young you have children, if you wait to have children, if you get it, divorced, if you have a child out of wed lot, all of these things factor will factor into the play of your finance.
Speaker 8: When essays Steve Harvey for those not and no essays, was on share Club Sha Shape, That's exactly what he said. The biggest financial decision you're gonna make is who you choose to be.
Speaker 4: Mitigate risk of all calls.
Speaker 6: And you can't survive it if you If you can, you can have a kid at at sixteen and become a millionaire. You could go through three divorces. It just makes it increasingly hard harder.
Speaker 8: That's what it led to that it led to the conversation of his divorce. Obviously we covered the tax situation and how that played out. He lost it all. He found his current wife, Marjorie, and this it's led to his great success that he's ever had. He attributes to that to her being in his life. It's no coincidence. So it's a big decision.
Speaker 6: My graduates from my school being forced bad drop bag drop my drop, bad drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan.
Speaker 2: These are just.
Speaker 1: Some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.