Speaker 1: Wanna Way, I get to sing you a conscious.
Speaker 2: Wire and if you want a little banging a y.
Speaker 3: Ain't come along. Popular protest is going to become very important here, and it's going to look very different from the first Trump administration.
Speaker 2: We have a thug in charge of the United States, and if we don't wake up, we may not have a United States.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump says, we don't care, you go die.
Speaker 1: That's the message of United States government.
Speaker 3: If you're going to write a playbook for how to steal a democracy at less than twenty days, it would sure look a lot like this.
Speaker 5: Radom is back in style.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the revolution that.
Speaker 1: Were coming.
Speaker 2: To Way, I get tas and sing you a conscious Nunn.
Speaker 5: Sean Hennity Show, information on free news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: Alright, Leonard Skinner simple man, and that can only be one thing on this radio program, which is all things self proclaimed simple man, which means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 7: Let me.
Speaker 2: I want to get into the Democrats. They've doubled down on two really dumb issues, which I am perfectly fine with. Is if they want to fight the deportation of We have known terrorists, cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapists in this country, and they're there, Jamie Raskins of the world are saying that this is not a big deal and and so on and so forth, and minimize it. And if they want to fight for the rights of those illegal immigrant criminals, I'm fine with that. The other big issue that they seem to be doubling down on, with the exception of Rambo, Deadfish, Emmanuel and David Axod not the two people that are not stupid, and they're saying, let all this foreign US aid go. But I'm sure Bill O'Reilly that you're perfectly happy, you know, paying out billions and hundreds of billions of dollars, you know, for HIV research on transgenders, and millions to the COVID lab in China and a Serbian LGBTQ group. All of this money seems to be going to woke causes, green New Deal causes, the advancement of trans causes, dei abortion. I mean, I'm sure you have no problem with the twenty million dollars you know of taxpayer money being spent on a sesame street show in Iraq, or fifty six million to boost Egyptian and Tunisia tourism, or forty million to bill schools in Jordan, and eleven million to tell the Vietnamese and how to stop burning trash, and forty five million for DEI scholarships in Burma. And then of course we're paying for DEI musicals in Ireland, electric vehicles in Vietnam, transgender operas in Colombia, a transgender comic book in Peru, millions for a DEI project in Serbia. And I can go on Bill for the next hour and you wouldn't get a word in. I'm going to stop there, but you get the point. But the Democrats, they seem to They say, this is a constitutional crisis that Donald Trump and Elon Musk are going to cut and cut and turn over every nickel of taxpayer money, so we don't waste this money anymore.
Speaker 3: If the Republican Party was smart, and that's a big if they would turn this campaign into the Democratic Party does not respect you, the working American, because none of the money that you just mentioned, the absurdity of the situation as apparent, but very little of it actually got to where it was supposed to go one word Haiti. How many billions of dollars over the last twenty five years the United States, both private and public funding sent to that island. You know who runs the island drug gangs. It is the worst place in the world. It is so bad that they're not shooting at airlines. Americans can't even land there. American planes import of Prince because gang bangers shoot at the planes when they're taxing.
Speaker 2: In bill You're not even beginning to describe how bad it is. Because I've been to Haiti. I went with Franklin Graham. We went to give out Christmas boxes to the children in Haiti, and we flew over the entire country in a helicopter, and I've never seen such poverty and devastation in my life. You want to cry, And you're right, all that money spent and nothing's been done, and.
Speaker 3: It's been stolen. So in any kind of a fair government, you respect the taxpayer, you respect that person, and therefore you set up a system to watch where the expenditures go. The Democratic Party doesn't care at all about that. They want to spend and spend and spend, and they don't care if the money stole it Joe Biden didn't even know all of the things that you just read off USAID in twenty four. By the way, this is not passed, this is now. Biden didn't know anything about it because he doesn't care about it. They didn't give him a list and say, gee, mister president, should we send ten million dollars to me and Omar from some DEI project. Now, if you know anything about me and Omar and I do, the government there will shoot you in the head if you're woke. Okay, there are no woke people in me Enamar. So if there's a DEI project, it's a fake, it's a phony. It doesn't happen. It's a dictatorship there.
Speaker 2: And wired democrats. First of all, they hid this from the American people. You and I spend hours and hours every day doing research hours, and we have people that assist us in doing that research because we want to be the most informed people we can be on the air, and people like Joni Earnst, she has been trying to get the specifics of this spending for USAID for years, and they label it in obscure ways that hide how radical the agenda has been and how woke and green and trans and DEI and abortion related and LGBTQ related. Again, none of this is going to the American people. And we're talking about billions of dollars at a time. We're forty trillion dollars in debt bill and now they got exposed because Elon got the computers, and now we know exactly where the money went. In all the years we've been doing this, we had no idea this was happening, did we.
Speaker 3: What party is jo the Ernst them Republican? Yes, So what the Republican Party should do is coalesce around the theme that the Democratic Party does not respect you, and not just Republicans, but everybody. Everybody who files a tax return is there are insulting you. You worked hard for that money. You are a patriot because you pay your taxes in the hope that your government will be responsible and use the tax money for the good of Americans and people abroad. But they don't. And when you uncover it, Jony Erst uncovers it, Seohn Hannity uncovers it, they attack you for doing that. If the Republican Party would rally around that team, it would win in the mid terms.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, but let me ask you this, Can you explain the other side of it? Why would Democrats they have thousands of people show up and Schumer screaming and Elizabeth Warren screaming, and every Democrat you know is saying this is creating a constitutional crisis because Elon Musk was not elected as as Elizabeth Warren was screaming, And well, no he wasn't. But nor was Pam Bondy, and nor was Cash Pateela, and nor was any of the president's picks. They get appointed by the president, and he was tasked with finding waste, fraud and abuse, and he found it. I think he did the country a great service by doing this. And the Democrats are they're calling it a constitutional crisis when it has nothing to do with the American people. As you say, they're not respect the harder and tax money of the working folks, to use your term, in this country, the people that make this country great.
Speaker 3: It's it doesn't You don't even have to try to figure out why the Democrats are acting this way. They are. Trump is a perfect right to a point, anyone who wants to go in and analyze any situation he wants, that's all the must thing is. He said, hey, elon to go in and take a look at the books, find out if our tax dollars are being wasted. And the line goes okay, and you objected that it's like Godza all right, So you're interviewed with net and Yahoo last night we got a live in net Yahho. You and I we have to take him out. He needs to get livened up a little bit. So Trump is and I talked to Trump himself about this three weeks ago. He floated the idea by me, and what he's basically saying in an overarge is that this situation in God's is hopeless because you can't improve a situation when you don't have electricity and running water. And the only people who could make that happen is the West in alliance with the Arab countries, so that you move out to two point two Palestinians to safe places, You rebuild Gaza so that they have jobs when they can walk back in in hotels on the Mediterranean, whatever it may be. And that's the only solution to these people. If you don't do that, it's never going to get better.
Speaker 2: And then you and I both know why Egypt, Jordan the Saudis have never wanted to absorb a relatively small population of two million people. The Palestinians is because from the moment that they are born, they're being indoctrinated to hate the Jews. I mean, you've shown it. I'm sure over the years. I've shown people the cartoons that are variantly anti Semitic, or you know, the school books for young children. All of you is, if you have six Jews and you kill three, how many Jews left are there to kill? I mean, it's insane and and they don't want that radicalized element. All right, quick break, We'll come back more with all things simple Man Bill O'Reilly all things O'Reilly a billo'reilly dot com as we roll along and continue, also get to your calls coming up straight and continue now with all things self proclaimed simple man Bill O'Reilly all things O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Now I do have an update from a source of mind that I trust that is impeccable. Is while initially rejecting Trump's ideas like the Saudi's and the Kataris, et cetera, they now are very open to it. And what they're open to is they see the possibility of all that ocean from property becoming you know, very profitable for them. So I think this going to be more developments, just like I know there's going to be an announcement soon on Panama, and there's going to be an announcement soon on Greenland. There you go, Bill, O'Reilly. You heard it from Sean Hannity. First, when you hear it is remember this, I've.
Speaker 3: Already written it down Hennie in cursive too. But my point is that what Trump put forward is the only solution, but many, many people don't want a solution there. So when you hear the United Nations chiefs say, hey, what Donald Trump just said is ethnic cleansing, Alcossio Cortez, who doesn't even know what ethnic cleansing is, said it too, you.
Speaker 1: Know, cleansing.
Speaker 2: He talked about rebuilding a beautiful, you know city for them.
Speaker 1: What is he what is she talking about?
Speaker 3: But that's what they say because they don't want to solve the problems, like the Democrats with US aid they don't want to have responsible spending.
Speaker 2: But why is that, Bill? Is their anti semitism in the halls of Congress?
Speaker 4: Bill, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're one or two Congress people who are anti Semitic. But it's certainly not a prevaling thing.
Speaker 2: I think members of the Squad have been exposed as anti Semitic. Yeah, that's a difference. That's a different debate for a different day. I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 3: I go after word is that if we had a responsible media in this country, which we do not, Trump's campaign to limit wasteful spending would be applauded, and his vision to try to help the gods and people would be applauded as well. If we had an honest media we do not. That's the last word.
Speaker 2: Do you feel better after talking to me? You do, admit it? You just like to talk to me. Oh, by the way, I do owe you a breakfast. I forgot all about I Oh you are breakfast. I apologie. I humbly apologize. I literally slept.
Speaker 3: In four hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah right, I'm sure when you know, but you could have called me. You know, I would have gotten up and met you anyway, mister O'Reilly. We appreciate it. Prediction who's going to win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Still jelpy it, but it it's a very close game. Don't bet it.
Speaker 2: Kansas City. We'll have a gentleman's bet for kicks and giggles. We appreciate you. Bill, feel better, don't be cranky, have a good day. Twenty five now to the top of the hour. Shocking fifty six percent of Americans they don't have the ability to overcome a thousand dollars emergency. That is just unacceptable. We're still living and suffering under the Biden Harris economy. And you got to find ways to save money. One way everybody can save money not sacrifice service, is make the switch to my cell phone provider, a veteran own company called Pure Talk. And you know what you've at the bottom line is if you're using AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile, you're paying too much. And the beauty of pure Talk is they use the same five G network, the same exact cell towers. You get the same exact service for about half the price. And they, by the way, you offer free phone deals as well. With a qualifying plan forty five bucks a month, you can choose an iPhone fourteen Samsung Galaxy. You'll get it for free. And that's premium service, unlimited talk, unlimited text. You know, twenty five massive gigs of data, mobile hotspot roaming, and it's it's less than half the price of the big guys. Anyway, it is you know, the best deal out there, and it's money in your pocket for the exact same service. Get your iPhone fourteen Samsung Galaxy for free. You dial pound two fifty on your cell, you say the keyword saved now, and just it's simple, it's fast, it's easy to fifty keywords save now, and get your new phone from Pure Talk, which is America's wireless company, same service, saving a ton of money. I want to go to Prime Minister ned Din Yahu two days ago spend time with President Trump at the White House, and we did have a pretty wide ranging interview last night, the only interview that he's done since he's arrived here on US soil. I'm not sure exactly when he goes back, and anyway, I want to play part of that interview, and then we'll get to your calls.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four to one shown straight ahead.
Speaker 2: First, once again, our my condolences. After all, your country has been through the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans a day in a single day, and murder and rape and kidnapping and torture and beheading, and now you know, a four, five, six, seven front war. It's been rough for Israel. How's the country holding up?
Speaker 7: Well, it's holding up remarkably because of the spirit of our people and the indomitable courage of our soldiers and the resolution of our government to roll back this tide of terror. This murderous mass hit Camas and hit the Iran acxis that sponsors kramasques Bala, the Jutis, and is committed to destroy Israel. They thought we were just going to fold and a here and some later they're folding, and we're going to continue until we achieve victory over our enemies. That are your enemies, because these people chant death to America, death to Israel. You're the great Satan, We're the small Satan. But we're standing in their way. Well, we're defeating them, and our victory is your victory.
Speaker 2: You stood with America after nine to eleven on this program, on with me many many times.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was historic and you actually use the phrase that Donald Trump is the greatest friend Israel's ever had in the White House.
Speaker 1: Explain it is.
Speaker 7: That simple he's the greatest friend Israel ever had in the White House. You know, in his first room, he recognized Jerusalem as our capital and moved the American embassy there, recognized our sovereignty over the Goal on Hides, got out of the disastrousy Ron deal brokered, and we've worked together on this, the historic Abraham Accords that brought peace to Israel and four Arab states. You want more, I mean that's a lot. And look what he's done in the last few days. I mean, he's done remarkable things. He's released the ammunition that we need to continue in march, our march to victory. He's taken action against UNRA and these other un agencies that hate America and hate Israel. He's done enormous things. And yes, he's the greatest friend that Israel has ever had in.
Speaker 6: The White House.
Speaker 2: He said that you believe peace between Israel and Saudi Arabia is not only feasible, you think it's going to happen. And President trumpbull juxtapose that with what he said about Gaza and how Gaza has been basically turned into rubble. And you know, he talked about that America would go in dismantle the dangerous unexploded bombs, level the site, rid the site of destroyed buildings, and create an economic development that would simply supply unlimited jobs, housing for people in the area, and really make it a place for living in. Is that anything you expected? And do you share that belief? And what do you make of American media taken that he's taking over Gaza. He sounds like he's rebuilding Gaza to me, Yeah, well.
Speaker 7: I don't think he talked about sending US troops to complete the job of destroying Klamas. That's our commitment. That's our job, and we're absolutely committed to it. I don't think he said that he's going to fund it. He said that neighboring states, wealthy states would do it. But the actual idea of allowing first Gazans who want to leave to leave, I mean, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 6: They can leave, they.
Speaker 7: Can then come back, they can relocate and come back, but you have to rebuild Gaza. If you want to rebuild Gaza, you can't have This is the first good idea that I've heard. It's a remarkable idea and I think it should be really pursued, examined, pursued and done because I think it will create a different future for everyone.
Speaker 2: We keep hearing that Iran is very close to nuclear capability.
Speaker 1: I don't have the intelligence you have.
Speaker 2: I don't know what our country's intelligence has, but all indications are they want a nuclear weapon. Am I leaning into something that I shouldn't lead into? Is was this in a sort of an emergency meeting about the state of Irun?
Speaker 7: Well, there's no question Iran is gearing up to get the nuclear weapons. They probably would have been there ten years ago already if we hadn't taken various actions to hold them up. We held them up, we slowed them down, but we haven't stopped them completely. So yes, they're seeking to do that. And of course we discussed this and the President said something very simple, which I said as well. Iran must not be allowed to have nuclear weapons. You know, it's that simple, and it's just about all I can say about it.
Speaker 6: Iran should now have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 7: Well, I think it's a common knowledge that the most of the Arab countries have shifted from seeing Israel as their great enemy to seeing Iran is their great enemy. They don't often say it, they often hide it, but they recognize that Israel is the one country in the Middle East that fought Iran. We fight Iran. Iran openly, Claire is its goal to destroy us. We didn't seek that conflict. They seek it. They openly say that they will wipe out the Jewish state, and they openly say that their goal is not merely the Jewish state, but to conquer the Middle East and go beyond that. And also blackmail of the United States with nuclear weapons. So in resisting this and taking action against this, we're not only doing it for our own survival, but again for the interests of many countries in the region, the US interests as well, I think the interest of peace.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 7: You don't want a world in which the Iolos have nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. That's not going to produce peace. That's going to produce the most horrible of wars. It has to be stopped.
Speaker 2: Do you believe, and you were pretty confident that all the hostages that are alive will be returned.
Speaker 1: You're our competent of that.
Speaker 6: Well, it's first of all a goal that we said.
Speaker 7: We set three goals Visaly Gaza one, destroy Kamasa's military and governing capabilities to release all the hostages. And three, ensure that Gaza does not pose a threat to Israel anymore. And we're committed to achieving all three. So far, we've decimated most of Hamas's military power, not all. There's some left, and we'll make sure that it's not there when this war ends, and it could end very quickly. Second, we've released so far about seventy percent more than that actually of the live hostages, which nobody believed we would do. And we're committed to getting everyone out, both the living hostages and unfortunately also the dead hostages, which Hamas also keeps. That that cruel that they're so monstrous they actually keep bodies as hostages too.
Speaker 6: It's just incredible.
Speaker 7: So, yes, we intend to commit to do that. I won't talk here how we intend to do it, but it's something that is in my mind.
Speaker 6: It's also on the President's mind. We don't leave it.
Speaker 2: My last question to you back to the Donald Trump when Donald Trump before he got into office, and he said all hell will break loose in the region if those hostages are not released. How important will those words in your view to getting the steel done, to get the hostages back.
Speaker 7: I think he used his influence, which is global. I think he used it with great effect to help us complete this this release, and I'm sure that working together will achieve great things. We intend to. We're changing the Middle East. Israel has already done so in the last year. We've really changed the Middle East. It was basically an Iranian pond that can do anything in it, and in many ways single handedly, but with some American air defense support which I appreciate, I don't and some other help that I appreciate as well. But Trump's entry into the White House gives enormous enormous I said, backing to those who wish to see Iran's aggression rolled back. Iran never having a nuclear weapon, and that affects the entire region. It elevates the spirit of israelis it elevates the spirit of all those who want to see a different Middle East, a prosperous and peaceful Middle East. I think it changes the global equation. It definitely changes the equation in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: That was Prime Minister Benjamin Ett Yahoo. And you know, after his meeting two days ago with President Trump at the White House, it is interesting He's the only world leader so far to meet with the President in the Oval Office in Washington since he's taken office. Is there any urgency that we don't know about as it relates to Iran?
Speaker 1: I would not be surprised.
Speaker 6: Hight.
Speaker 2: Let's get to more busy phones as we say Hi to Neil. He's in Texas. God bless Texas.
Speaker 1: Neil. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Sir? Yeah? Thanks, Sean. So I've been listened to the program and you been talking some about the Usades and I'm just wondering. So when I look at that, it looks like our lawmakers have got their fingerprints all over this, some of them holding positions in those organizations. And I'm just wondering what you think will end up happening with some of this is is this the sanitizing agent It's going to actually clean the swamp here?
Speaker 2: Or well, it's just the beginning. I mean, we're talking about, you know, hundreds of billions of dollars that have been spent waste, fraud and abuse, and you know, to foreign countries. But all of this, it just shows you how radicalized this Democratic Party has become because all of this money, you know, as we look deeper and deeper every day, and we get more examples. It all has to do with the Green New Deal and the WOK agenda, and the DEI agenda, and transgenderism LGBTQ in foreign countries. And meanwhile Americans are suffering and our government does nothing. And if Democrats want to fight and die on this hill, I'm all for it, because all they're doing is exposing themselves to be as radicalized as I've been trying to tell people. This is not your old Democratic party. It's it's not the party of working men and women anymore, the party of coastal elites and radicalism.
Speaker 4: Well, the other thing I'm wondering is, so you've got this program, how many other programs do they have that have a similar personality that need to be exposed also? I mean, is this just one of a hundred or is this all encompassing or it's it's incredible.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to find it in every single aspect of government. I don't think I think it will be everywhere.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the other thing that gets me thinking is about the whatever it was twenty five hundred dollars tool at in the five hundred dollars spoon in these things. Our lawmakers have known about this for years and years, Well.
Speaker 1: They haven't, they haven't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm frustrated because I do research all day every day, and I have a team that works with me that does research also, and we've never found this. Jony Earnst of Iowa said, he's been trying to get this information for years and what they you know, they've been very sneaky because they don't identify where the money's what the money is being spent on. And now that we've gotten deep into the weeds and we got into the computer files thanks to Elon Musk and I know Elon has taken a hit, you know, and the media hates them. Elon has done the country a great service. He's going to save our children and grandchildren of fortune and we're going to get this country's economy back on track and we're going to stop all this waste, fraud, and abuse.
Speaker 4: We changing. So the other question is I had a program, a programming idea for you, But I was thinking, what if you had took a day a show and you gave people two minutes and said, okay, you've got two minutes in front of Trump give the idea I asked a question. Whatever it. Then, possibly on one of your interviews with Donald Trump, you could present all this to him and let him react to the basic synergy of the company of the country and their ideas and everything that the public had here has going.
Speaker 2: I've done many town halls with them where he takes questions. I'll do more. I have a couple of things planned that you know in the future that I think you're going to like, and just stay tuned, okay, but I appreciate you being with us eight nine one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program when we come back, Jillie and Michaels will join us and well talk more about you know, no men and women's sports at the President signed yesterday straight ahead h