Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellancamps and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hello, everyone, welcome to another episode of two Teas in a Pod. I'm just gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 3: What's with the sexy voice you're using?
Speaker 2: It's because my new microphone is very loud into my own ears, and so when I speak at my regular cadence, I go deaf.
Speaker 3: Oh. I was wondering what was going on this is an episode. I thought somebody complain that your voice was too loud.
Speaker 2: No, actually somebody hasn't in a while, but I'm complaining that my voice.
Speaker 3: I thought you were just trying to bring on a whole new sexy Teddy.
Speaker 2: This is me.
Speaker 3: If you're practicing for your OnlyFans page.
Speaker 2: If you want just my only fan page.
Speaker 3: Shut up, Hi, your bug. You could do sex talk. Do you remember when they used to have like one eight hundred sex talk?
Speaker 2: I know we all called it as teenagers and talks found. What are you wearing right now? Well? The boy get started, Tarama. Judge has a large announcement to me.
Speaker 3: I do have a large announcement to make. Okay, here it goes drum roll. I will be launching a new podcast with Dan Keasleen. Yes, Dan, my very own Traders cast member. Dan is he's a gamer, and so we're going to be doing a podcast on gaming, talking a big game is what it's called. We are going to be tapping into the competition world of reality shows like Dancing with the Stars and Traders and Big Brother and all those contestant type shows to get them on our podcasts and interview them and talk to them about what is their success story.
Speaker 2: And I know you already have some good guests because the other day when I was walking into iHeart, I fangirled out over some of the people you guys have already interviewed. So who does So.
Speaker 3: We have some good guests coming up. If you guys, if there's anybody you want to hear from, write to me, let me know, or to Dan. And Dan is amazing. He is so good at what he does. He's had his own YouTube show for quite a while and he's on he's a big gamer on Twitch and everybody knows. When I went to Traders, I got so many a dms saying I hear Dan Geeson is going to be on Traders. Be careful of him.
Speaker 2: Oh, he knows how to game. He knows how to game, and know who doesn't know how to game? Nice?
Speaker 3: But I want to learn how to game. I want to learn.
Speaker 2: You're going to learn, and then you can give me all your hot tips. But before we get into Housewife headlines, I need to first and foremost obviously make sure that you tune into talking a big game because it's going to be such a great show and I'm really excited to tune in myself. You support, And then the next thing is before you know, before we get into headlines. Before my Real Housewives of Orange County recap, there was a Carlos Kings interview with Alexis and John and it had come out and our producer pulled some points from an Instagram posts, which apparently originated from a Reddit post by Midnight Writer eighty eight. I apologize to this person for not crediting them. I was reading facts from the interview. We obviously always want to credit wherever we get our info, So thank you Midnight Writer eighty eight for giving us the hot tips and hopefully continuing to still listen to the pod. We will always give credit where credit is due. In that instance, I wasn't aware where it came from. But now I am so Midnight writer eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Otti. We can't get away with shit.
Speaker 2: I can't even fucking read somethings from the rundown, I know.
Speaker 3: Without getting tacked. But okay, well you gave them credit. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we'll fuk up, but let's give credit to no Filter with Zach because he posted. Lisa vander Pump is throwing shade at Dereete over her infamous Buca di Beppo Capri room. Lisa Vanner Pupe did an interview with Bassel where she revealed the fakes Real Housewives of Beverly Hills storyline. She says that the fakest storyline in Beverly Hills was Durrett Capri room she designed at. Lisa says she's a real restaurant to her, while Durite decorated a room in the back. She said that durit not it's not even a designer. And then, even though she knows the founder of this restaurant, she calls bs to the storyline. Well, one thing I will say, we saw that she decorated it. By the way, I wasn't. I was very underwhelmed when I saw it. But we never heard about it again.
Speaker 2: I mean, my baby shower was there even though Kyle had planned.
Speaker 3: But was your baby shower there prior to the decorator after.
Speaker 2: After after the decorating. So what happened was Kyle offered to throw my baby shower. She said, let's do it at el Pa Style. That's my favorite place. I know you've taken you there in Beverly Hills. Andrew It's like, no, no, no, my room will be done at Buka Tobepo by then, let's do the bab.
Speaker 3: Was that how she launched it? Was that your baby shower? Okay, did you ever see it again? After that?
Speaker 2: I never went back there since, but I do like to order I don't want to be shading Buca Tobeppo. I do like to order that from there sometimes, and we have a lot of people over because you know, they got like good chicken tends.
Speaker 3: And yeah, no, they're a franchises, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're franchises, like five minutes from all of our house houses and Encina.
Speaker 3: Sometimes us you know, housewives just do things for storylines.
Speaker 2: But I think that's the problem, Like if you're not if you're not designing something, if you're not doing something. It feels almost more inauthentic to talk about something and then we never hear it about it again, like yeah, I would get it if then the next season she's like, Okay, now I'm going to book a tobepo around the country and designing different rooms for them that are different. Because this was Capri then maybe there was going to be a positano or a boo Yeah, I mean a most ghost. How do you feel about the word storyline? Regardless?
Speaker 3: I hate the word storyline because if we're not storylines like that comes from the editing side, the producing side, where they can't cover every damn thing that you're doing in your life. They have to cover what's relevant, you know, to to what makes sense. Like if I throw a five hundred things that I'm doing right now, they can't cover all that.
Speaker 2: No, and you're going to kind of know right away what they're going to want to talk about and what they're not going to want to talk about because they're going to talking about it. So I ultimately think maybe Bouka de Bepo because at this point to Eat in PK, I don't know if they still are are good friends with the owner of that restaurant. I'm sure they were like, oh, this would be good press.
Speaker 3: Yes, good for my restaurant.
Speaker 2: But I also don't like house to wife CREATEI business dot com, like if it's something's really your business. Like, clearly I've had all In, you had Vienna, you had cut Like all In still exists.
Speaker 3: Wait, yes, exactly. We had cut Fitness for ten years. We have, you know, for five years Eddie started Big treat which, by the way, we're in Big Bear. I'm still in Big Bear for the weekend because he's doing a lot of like trade shows and events and there's a cycling tour to Big Bear was happening.
Speaker 2: I could have done without that video of him beating the Big Bite or whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, I told you, I said, somebody needs to remove your Instagram from you because you just just film these anything.
Speaker 2: I don't need to see you chewing and back.
Speaker 3: Nobody needs no no filming riding his road bike and chewing and demoting his Big Treats. I said, leave that to me, Please just leave it.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll post some embarrassing ship I'm sure.
Speaker 3: But imagine the passing him by, like what is this dude doing?
Speaker 2: Like what isn't it because it was like sticking out of his mouth like this, and he's like, yeah, why, I was like.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not, no, No, Edward Judge, Edward, Yes, Edward, Edward Ward, don't do it.
Speaker 3: He gives zero fucks on social media, and I'm like, dude, just stop stop the fact that Lisa Vanner pund did throw the biggest shade of a fake storyline.
Speaker 2: Being that shows that I think Lisa is still pretty tight with that restaurant tour.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you a question. Has Lisa ever had a fake storyline that you can pull out of?
Speaker 2: I mean no, I feel like Cedric was totally authentic.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, just like Astro Baby was authentic. We learn our lessons people, okay.
Speaker 2: And the worst part is the authentic ones are even worse because like, you don't even realize there are a storyline and then all of a sudden you're.
Speaker 3: Like, shit, shit, I know, shit this.
Speaker 2: Bravo OMG post. Allegedly, Doctor Heavenly invited Apollo, Nita, and his wife on the annual couples trip blind siding. This caused Faedra to not only leave the couple's trip early, but quit married to medicine entirely. This then led to Phaedra's eventual return to Real Housewives of Atlanta. So thank you, doctor Heavenly.
Speaker 3: Thank you did us a favor. Now we got Phaedra because I don't watch Married to Medicine, so and I like Phaedra and I want to see her on Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm just curious. I want to know how many weeks into filming they actually really are, Like how much of Phedro we get? Does this mean she's going to be holding a peach? What?
Speaker 3: That information has not come out yet, so I can't imagine she's going to be in from the start because they've been filming for a while. So is she a peach holder? Probably? But I don't know how they're going to have to extend filming or something I would imagine.
Speaker 2: I mean, people are saying, oh, I guess it.
Speaker 3: Was confirmed by Brava that she is holding a peach.
Speaker 2: Well, good for her. What about Cynthia was that confirmed? Friend? Friend? What about full time?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Charree is what I'm hearing? Well, Teresa Wright, we had receipts. That's why I had my lawyer come there to show everyone the proof. They just didn't show it. I also had a timeline of everything, which was also not shown. If A responds either way, it was a smart thing to do. Everyone just wants to downplay it because you were right about what happened the entire time.
Speaker 2: I think that anybody watching the show realizes that that scene fell flat.
Speaker 3: Yes, fell flat.
Speaker 2: That's felt flat.
Speaker 3: Make New Jersey great again, Bravo, Come on this, this whole last supper thing. I don't know how I feel. I don't know how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: Well before we even get into it. Andy Cohen clarifies comments about fresh faces on the Real Housewives of New Jersey reboot. He said nothing is definitive. Andy Cone attempted to clarify his viral comments about potentially replacing the cast with all fresh faces. I was just riffing. We're going to I'm gonna start saying riffing.
Speaker 3: Riffing. Wait, what's the definition of riffing.
Speaker 2: It's like just talking, chatting, just you know, riff It was like a.
Speaker 3: Whole new language out there that weird for the younger that I just don't even know what half of these well.
Speaker 2: I was just like a guitar riff is like when you go off on a little rant, so maybe it's okay. So I was just missing, we are going to reimagine the show in some way, and I was just like, yeah, we're rebooting. Who knows, maybe it'll be all fresh faces. And that was just me kind of in a mood which I can agree on. I also think after watching this episode, I was confused because I felt the love between him and Melissa so much when she was on Watch What Happens Live, but she was not on this episode. I mean very little on this episode. Did you see Melissa a lot on this episode?
Speaker 3: I know that there was a filming at her house, she was filming at her house with Joey, then she yeah, I don't know. It was It was a lot of like little how little teeny conversations and then then the supper.
Speaker 2: Last supper. Bravo developing Real Housewives spin off with Real Housewives in New York's Drenda Medley set up Bluestone Manor. Sources tell us that the show would be similar in format to Hulu's vander Pump Villa, which I watched the first two episodes and didn't need to continue with that.
Speaker 3: I tried to watch it, I just couldn't get through it? Is it basically a concept where people come and stay at the house and they paid, Yes, and her staff take care of them. Is Lisa in it?
Speaker 2: Lisa comes in but mainly just to like get annoyed at her young drunk staffers that like, I guess it's like below Deck on Land.
Speaker 3: But are the guest Bravo people are just random?
Speaker 2: No, well sometimes they can be same as.
Speaker 3: You know, because I think you and I should go to Yes, do you think I want to be on that show?
Speaker 2: I mean, how many stars would we give? Like I like to be able to eat.
Speaker 3: Well, all I know is don't fucking eat cupcakes or anything in that bedroom. I think I had drink coffee.
Speaker 2: I like to eat in my bed. I don't like to take my shoes off when I get to a house. They're like certain things like I don't need somebody to monitor my bad behavior. I'll do it on my own.
Speaker 3: If you don't want your carpet dirty, don't get white carpet. Yeah, I mean that's my philosophy. Carpet floors, I have wood or whatever.
Speaker 2: But apparently the show is only in a developmental stage. It's not certain it will go to series. But well, so.
Speaker 3: Really, why was it announced?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Did somebody leak it? Usually they don't announce stuff until they know it's absolutely happening.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they wanted to gauge in because I'm guessing this me. You know, they announce it. I see a single show.
Speaker 3: Yes, I see a pattern here. They're kind of doing spin offs left and right. Right now they have the dating show with Shannon and Luanne Luan and all that, and now they're doing a Dernda based show. So who knows, Tedday, maybe we'll get our own show on Bravo.
Speaker 2: I'm you know what. They are banging down my door right now. Listen back up, like, give me alone.
Speaker 3: I've told you no one hundred times.
Speaker 2: Listen. I need attention and I just want some space. So if you could just let me, you could just let me both my life.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of space, TVDS posts Real Housewives of New Jersey being put on pause and will not resume filming until twenty twenty five. They are not going to be make any decisions about what will or will not happen with the show until early next year. A source tells The Daily Mail there is there's not going to be any more filming for Jersey for the remainder of the year. There's nothing planned. It's on ice.
Speaker 2: Well, that means we should be able to get Marge and Dolores on. Yes, I would love that, I mean and also it's only five months until twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: Marsh has someone explaining to do, so I want Marjo on explain and explaining.
Speaker 2: She got some explaining, Mars, you got some explaining to do to us. Okay, this one, Monica Cassia says Bravo tried to get her back for season five. Monica states, Bravo and production have gotten a lot of shit for not inviting me back. It was not their fault and they actually tried to get me back several several times. They actually tried to bring me in towards the end of the season for season five. And you can thank a couple mother efforts for threatening to quit if Bravo brought me back. The crowd yells let them quit, let them leave. Monica continues, I want to shout out Bravo for having my back always. They are not the ones that should be catching heat, and we all know who should be. And if you don't know, you will real soon. On the podcast one more tea, these bitches open several investigations against me with the network with Warner Brothers that I had to go through and door for like a six month long investigation. Then she gets emotional and says it's really disgusting and terrible shit, which I will obviously discuss, But I want to shout out Meredith Marx and Whitney Rose for going and insisting on withdrawing their investigations because they said those accusations are false, and we know they are false. Show shout out to them for doing the right thing and defending me at a very dark and dangerous time. But then we get Lisa Barlow's response on Twitter. She writes, I can't imagine being so pathetic and deaf spirit I can't move on, And then Monica responds, I can't imagine being so pathetic and threatened that I boss networks around. Then she writes, mad, because you know it's true, you really have much bigger things to worry about. I can think of five hundred thousand other things right off the top of my head.
Speaker 3: Oh, now Monica is coming out with a new podcast. Ors are already out.
Speaker 2: I think I saw some clips, so I don't know if it's out or it's coming out. I do know this when she says, like I want to thank Bravo. They've always had in my back, Like if Bravo really wanted you on, you'd be on, you'd be on.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I'm gonna hear what she has to say about that. Well, this is justin Bravo. From People magazine, Dave Quinn just put out an article Bravo stars will gather at one day fan fest in Miami after postponement a Bravo Con twenty twenty four. So Bravo brings the four to one one to the three oh five with Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen on an exclusive one day fan fest in Miami. They're going to take five shows. Tickets go on sel Friday, August ninth, at one pm now. It says. Talent expected to attend will be from several hit Bravo series, including Below Deck, Mary De Medicine, Housewives of Atlanta, Houses in Miami, New York City, Potomac, and the Real Housewives of Salt Laitake City, Southern Charm, and Summerhouse. Do you know who's not on that list?
Speaker 2: Oh see, Oh see, Beverly Hills is not on the list. Maybe it's too far to fly Yeall's asses probably, maybe the other ladies will just fly themselves.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm wondering if instead of Brabocon they're going to do these events. I kind of heard some chirping that there's going to be some events happening in place of Bravo Mini events.
Speaker 2: Well, I hate, I would like to go to Miami, So I mean it doesn't need to be for that, but let's go regardless. Okay, right, don't you want to go to Miami?
Speaker 3: Yeah, November twenty first through twenty third is when it's happening.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm free. I'm free.
Speaker 2: Listen, Fountain Blue reach out to us. We will do a podcast.
Speaker 3: Stay there one time. Not knowing, not knowing what Fountain Blue was, I didn't realize there was paparazzi that stand behind the gate. I was very young. In my game of House. I took my kids there and then they got all freaked out and was hiding behind trees.
Speaker 2: You heather to bro hands.
Speaker 3: Now, I was like it was not good.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. All right, we're going to take a quick break and then we're going to come back. And discuss Real Housewives in Jersey season fourteen, episode thirteen. Okay, so we are back to talk about season fourteen, episode thirteen. So for me, the first thing that I noticed the cast photo turning black and white to open, obviously was meant to feel like a funeral, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things that if you really watch it, it's like it's over. The show as we know it is over. The flashbacks at the end, the flashbacks of Joey talking about his dad give him the water, like all that just felt like it's the end. It was very sad.
Speaker 2: Well. It starts with Jim Fessler goes to Margaret's house. Margaret tells Jim she sent Teresa funeral flowers. Margaret says Jackie is dead to her, and then Margaret says she's dropping bombs when she sees the women whoo. But Delores arrives at Margaret's house and Margaret sages her. Dolores explains what Teresa said about Margaret and Louis X. Margaret says she's spoken to her a few times via DM Margaret says the ex validated the bodidal situation, and then Dolores says Teresa brought up the summit Margaret held before New York. Margaret says she invited Dolores to come to it. Delores, honestly, it's the most upset I've seen Dolores in a very long time.
Speaker 3: Which was very suspicious to me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to me. It actually showed that, whether it's suspicious or not, to me, it showed that Margaret crossed the line with Dolores that I'm not sure she'll really come back from. Because Dolores calls Margaret.
Speaker 3: A lying, well, they were fine ten minutes later.
Speaker 2: Because production was like, get your asspeck in there you have, she kind of left, no, I guarantee. Production came back in and said, no, Dolores, you and Jenfessa are scheduling this dinner because there's no This was supposed to be your cast trip and then it burned down and so you're gonna have to reil your shit in. H you know that happened.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure it happened. But she didn't have to be like, oh, you know, I love you, and I only get mad like that when I love somebody. You're like a sister. So I don't know, I just feel when somebody has such a strong reaction, it's just suspicious to me. I have a feeling that they're both speaking their truth. I think, like Marge said, she probably said it in passing or like in conversation. Hey, we're all getting together, and she doesn't remember it, because why would Margarete just not chalantly just say it if it was a fucking lie.
Speaker 2: I think Marge wanted to and believe me, I think March eight at the end of this episode like March like, I'm not sure. I'm not coming on Marge, but I think that Marge so badly wanted to show that Dolores and her were close and that Dolores is playing the fence on both sides, that she was going to do anything in her power. Yeah, but I thought derail Dolores because Delores truly is and we saw I don't watch what happens like it. I don't think Dolores really rides the fence. And she made a good point she was somebody that rides the fence as somebody who's going to cause shit on each side. She's like, I really am the piece.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that's what it was said. Right in the fence doesn't mean that it was something else. I think it was playing both sides, playing both.
Speaker 2: Sides either way.
Speaker 3: I think she rides the fence. But I don't think she plays both sides. She doesn't, by any means she is more loyal to Teresa. She is like Teresa's keeper, Teresa, are you okay? Don't say that, Oh, Teresa smile. It's like stage mom. It's bizarre behavior to me. Even at this party, I mean the dinner, she looks at Teresa smile and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Huh, They've in there a long ass time. I think that.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing which you and even people don't even know this. Margaret and Dolores are best friends. From what I hear talk every single day. I wouldn't know that by watching the show.
Speaker 2: No, And you know what, that also leads me to believe that they Whenever two castmates talk on the phone in hours every day, it leads me to believe they're smarter than they're letting on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, at the end of the day, I think they were both speaking their truth. I don't think it was some hidden like lie or agenda. But you know, what Dolora said in her interview was very telling to me and made me go hmmm, And her only comment about it was, well, she trying to make me look like I'm not a good friend to Teresa. And I'm thinking, is Dolores afraid of Teresa or Louis or the fans?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't think she's afraid, But you have to know they've known each other since they were fifteen, and regardless of how everybody feels about Dolores, she is freaking loyal. I mean, think about how good of friends she still even is with Frank after all the shit he went through with her. So like, I think she's a loyal person. So I think if she feels like somebody is trying to make her out to be a liar or something that isn't true, I think that's really her real trigger. I think she forgives most things. She seems pretty cool. She seems like she no.
Speaker 3: I love her. I just I'm just confused a little bit. I'm just a little bit confused.
Speaker 2: I think Dolores was probably very annoyed that Marge had admitted to talking crap about Polly, and just seconds ago she had said she had never met the ex, but then had seen her at some events. She was probably like, can I trust this woman? What does that mean? I've never met the ex, I didn't talk to her. Oh, but I've seen her at some events.
Speaker 3: That's very different, right right, We'll get into that.
Speaker 2: But then I also need to know how much Rouse is getting every Italian like these Gorga commercials, the rays, Raos Rios.
Speaker 3: Yeah a lot, a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh good book, guys. Twitter pool, sixty two percent believe Delores, thirty eight percent believe Marge, and forty nine votes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's on your account online. I think it's it's seriously, it's weird how it's different on each shop.
Speaker 2: Is it because they know, like they follow?
Speaker 3: Fifty six believed Dolores, forty four percent believe March.
Speaker 2: So regardless of whose account were on, less people believe Marge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's pretty close. Forty four to fifty six. That's pretty damn close.
Speaker 2: But if one of us were going to take that win, we were going to take it, Oh of course, yeah, I mean we would take that win. We would run away with it. I all of a sudden have an Olympic gold. Then we get to Danielle and Melissa go to Rachel's house. John did a full allergy test and it came back negative. They think he swallowed a piece of bone. Then Danielle tells them about Teresa sit down. Melissa says, Louis X and anyone connected to him has sent messages about him to all of them. Melissa says, his niece even came up to her and told her he was afraid of him.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I get this because this has happened to a lot of us. For instance, I'm getting messages about Danielle and I don't repeat any of them because I don't know if there's any truth to them, but basically talking about why her brother doesn't speak to her anymore. So, whenever you're on a TV show, people they don't like you are going to reach out and give their side of the story.
Speaker 2: But here's why I have to stop you for a second.
Speaker 3: It's where what you do with.
Speaker 2: It, regardless of what people reach out to you and what people say. We can believe it, we cannot believe it. We can't say it's been taken out of context. But for me, the biggest red flag from this entire episode was so like, let's take out his ex, Let's take out the warrior video or all those other things we're going to discuss. But when he says I wish harm I know on this person's family, I know. I'm sorry. That's disgusting, like I may wish like shit, I don't even know. Like he said, I wish them to suffer.
Speaker 3: Wanting somebody's child to suffer is disgusting anybody to suffer at all. If he says it on camera, imagine what he says off camera. And then Louis calling the girl's names in front of the love sign was just pretty telling. And then the scene between Teresa and Louis and then Melissa Enjoy is telling because Melissa is saying she heard things. She was telling Enjoy, she heard things that are bad going on in Teresa's house, and she doesn't want them to suffer. So Melissa has a totally different mindset than what Teresa and Louie. They want people to suffer, and it sounds like and it came out of their mouth. I'm not making this up.
Speaker 2: No, it's I think that Louie just decided he was going to go from being a red flag into full fledged dumpster fire, putting nasty threats on Marge's son and really.
Speaker 3: Kind of by the way, good luck with your life after you just said that mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh from him?
Speaker 3: Just watch your Instagram comments change.
Speaker 2: I don't care. To be honest, I don't really care.
Speaker 3: I know it's a pretty disgusting.
Speaker 2: I find it disgusting to wish somebody's child to suffer like.
Speaker 3: Only her child has never film, doesn't want any part of it, has a very professional career.
Speaker 2: And I want to be really clear. Do I think Marge is an asshole? Yes? I do. Do I think she's contrived on this show? Yes? I do. Do I think that because that happens, or because people are manipulative on a television show, or because Louise is upset that his past has been outed, any of those things. Yes, they're all freaking assholes, and so am I and so were you, and that's why we were on reality television creating drama. But what when you say you want somebody's kid to suffer? That's where it crosses the line with me, and I think it's.
Speaker 3: Disgusting, disgusting, so disgusting.
Speaker 2: But you know, then we see why Teresa and Melissa and Joe hate each other. Teresa found out the day filming season three that Melissa and Kathy joined the cast out of Christening, Joe calls Teresa garbage. Teresa says she was set up upset up Melissa for bringing sprinkle cookies to Christmas. The next season, Teresa is accused of bringing Melissa's old boss to expose her as a stripper. They're fine until Teresa meets Louis and then Pizzagate happens. Joe and Louie went into business with each other to sell the Pizza Evans, which I don't think anyone really came up from these Pizza Evans at this point. Correct. No, then Rail's restaurant, they must have a high insurance policy to allow this to dinner. I know my favorite part about this And then you get into it. But everybody's so excited to wear their like final trip outfits, but then the trip never happened, So then they're just like laying them out and their husbands are like, gonna waste it on this dinner, right, Like, we know how much money you spent on this ship. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: But people are saying this is the best season finale sense, So like today, do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: No? I don't.
Speaker 3: I thought I really thought more because you saw the little clip with the you know, the explosion. It wasn't as explosive as I was expecting. I thought it was going to be way more.
Speaker 2: Why I had too many things that like bugged me. Like I there's certain things that just if they irritate me in a scene or in a moment or when when things are happening, then I have a hard time focusing. Like I really have a hard time focusing when a house when people are fighting and they're a housewife.
Speaker 3: Like this, Oh, Teresa with her phone.
Speaker 2: Honestly, like totally changes the mood and the dynamic for me. I'm like someone's texting or someone's telling her to do something. It bugs me. It bothered me that Jen Fessler set the dinner and then laughed early.
Speaker 3: I think that was Jenfessler's way of going, I'm done. I don't want to be on the show anymore.
Speaker 2: I've talked bullshit. If they asked her back next year.
Speaker 3: I've had conversations with her, I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure about that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the conversation starts whe Danielle says. Everything from the charity event came out of their budget. Jen says, Danielle wants her life. Danielle says, you have eighteen fucking bathrooms where your house is empty. And Jen says, people who don't talk to their family they need to find family and their friends. Danielle says Jen is sad and she knows she cries alone in her home. Jen calls Danielle a clown. Danielle says, when I go home, my husband is waiting for me at the door, and Jen says, your husband with the booze and you've got the bron honey. Danielle lunges out across the table at Jen. Okay, let's start there.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I wasn't quite sure what did she push the plates? Did she push the glass?
Speaker 2: Did she touch it? It felt like she just like shoved her area. Okay.
Speaker 3: I think that it was totally uncalled for for bringing in her husband. He's such a nice guy and I just saw a story about him talking about how he was a very overweight child and oh my gosh, it's something that he's kind of really suffered with. And now for jen Aiden to like body shame him.
Speaker 2: I wonder if jen Aiden knows this information and that's why she said it to push Danielle's.
Speaker 3: Buttons for sure, one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: Like I I didn't like that. I think it's one thing for me to joke with you about Eddie eating a power bar like while riding a bike, then for me to talk about his physical attributes for.
Speaker 3: Sure, and like it just anybody's physical, you know what I mean, Like, it's just it's also he's been a nice guy.
Speaker 2: He hasn't done anything to jen Aiden. He's really tried to know.
Speaker 3: She's just a nasty human being. That's one woman on that show. I spies despies what I really, I mean, there's a reason why our husband sleeps in the poolhouse.
Speaker 2: Well, I think. Also what bugs me about certain people is right after they think they won an argument, when they're like yeah, ye ye yes, And then that's when I'm like, you could have made good points there, But now I fucking hate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah you, I fucking hate you. But her desire to brag about money is disgusting. Absolutely didn't I send this today on the group check.
Speaker 2: There is a little clip. You guys can do your own research.
Speaker 3: Okay, So she would. So she was on a reality show in twenty fifteen talking about new money, talking about how she needs diamonds on this and her family jewelry business is doing so well, and how she's going to spend all their money and it's just obnoxious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so clearly wanted to be on the show for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clearly, and the money, but to put down Danielle because she doesn't have the money that jen Aiden's husband has. Then she breaks out into her cheerleading routine and I'm like, girls, sit down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean she it's just a whole thing. But then she's like, yeah, I'm not afraid of her, bring her back, do the whole like, and then it's just I don't know, I thought it was mean. I don't even really like to use the word mean, but I think in that moment, she was just trying to out money her, which I think if there's any way to win a competition through money is not the way.
Speaker 3: Why is she going after a girl that is put together a charity, like there's nothing more disgusting than that. Danielle is trying to raise money and Jenna Aiden is putting her down by oh, you shouldn't have taken that out of the budget. Well, then why don't you fucking pay for it Jen, you got all the money in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's just obnoxious, and then it switches to Teresa tells them to cut it out. Melissa says, you cut it out, You're the Queen of the Teresa screams fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. Melissa says they learned from the best white trash. Teresa calls Melissa a horror four times. Then Melissa says, I'm Antonio's mom. I'll let her you let her know you think I'm a whore. Teresa doubles down, saying my brother married a whror. Rachel tells them it's enough. A producer steps in and says Danielle should go. Dolores and Rachel take Danielle's side, and then back at the table, Melissa says it's too far going after the husband. Jen says Danielle started it, saying Jen is alone at home crying. Marge degree is saying Danielle shouldn't have thrown anything. Then Jen Fessler leaves Teresa telling somebody no violence is pure comedic irony at this point, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, compared to her table flip, that was nothing.
Speaker 2: Now we have Danielle's done a caption. Sometimes I find myself wanting to clap back bite at everyone who barks at me. But then I look at those people, like, really look at them. What kind of life they're living, the choices they're making, the things they do, compared to who we are, what we do, and how we live, And that itself keeps me humble. Misstery loves company, but we're cut from different cloths, made from different sauces. Stay blessed and remind yourself that evil hearted never wins. To my husband, you are beautiful and I adore you. To the wheels follow off, baby, thank you for being such a good sport.
Speaker 3: I love the relationship, I really do. And Danielle to me was a total breakout star.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I like how much he supports her no matter what the situations.
Speaker 3: Have a normal relationship, A good, normal relationship. It's not based on my husband's a plastic surgeon, but he sleeps in the poolhouse. But I can buy any Chanelle item I want. That's what the relationship I want, no money. It is not by love. I'm sorry. I want someone that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna I want someone that's gonna look at my text with me and be like, yes, you should say that are actually no delete that you know like hell. But then Teresa tells Margaret she has the facts, and Margaret says March of twenty twenty was the first time she spoke to Louie's ex. Teresa says Margaret is lying. Teresa says Margaret did a smear campaign against Louis before the reunion. Margaret says it wasn't. Jackie says Margaret wanted to take down Louie. Teresa says she's disgusting, and Teresa wanted you need to say this is so stupid. Then Teresa says she's disgusting and that's why she married a plumber. And then Margaret says her father was a cobbler. Everybody asked what's wrong with being with a plumber At some point, I think that Margaret says, I'll fuck my plumber every day.
Speaker 3: Fucking a plumber. I heard that so many times. I'm fucking a plumber.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking Then Teresa says Margaret lied to Rachel about investigating John's son's mother. Rachel says Louis is not telling Teresa's full story. Teresa says John is not honest about his past. Rachel tells Teresa to stop talking about her husband. Teresa says she's the one who brought up her husband and the two scream each other. But I am sorry about this. But for the franchise where the husbands are fully involved and get their own scenes, I think it's I do think it's.
Speaker 3: Slightly fair game that they're so do I I was just going to say that it's totally fair game these guys, Like, I'm shocked that they weren't there or they didn't throw on separate party somewhere.
Speaker 2: But if they're going to be involved, why aren't they there?
Speaker 3: You're in it. Yeah, when you have your own parties, you're you're involved. I mean, Jersey guys are involved more than any other franchise.
Speaker 2: Well, then, Margaret says, Jackie had Louise X at her house in twenty twenty one. At this point, you see Jackie's face. She honestly, shit could have just come out of her eyes at that moment, a full fucking panic.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. When the a f last year, She's like, it's common, it's common. It's like Bridesmaids. When she starts shitting in the street in her ground, it's common.
Speaker 2: But then why did she try to lie at that moment. At that moment, I would have just been like, yeah, you just tried to break.
Speaker 3: Apart, lied and tell Melissa said those words there's got to be receipts, and she went, fuck, I text something, I did something. I damn something. There's something there. Yeah, I gave her my address to come over like something. Something there, I have a screenshot something. But then she puts her hand on Teresa's shoulder and was like, she.
Speaker 2: Did come over. She did come over. I mean, here's the thing. And I'm not defending Jackie, but in this moment, Teresa had gone very low with Jackie, and I'm sure Jackie was fighting back. I'm sure Jackie has moved on from that clearly, and probably told Marge because Marge was her best friend at that time. But do I think that Jackie originated all the drama? Probably? Do I think that Margaret then carried it out? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But you know what pisses me off, isn't it. Jackie knew that Margaret was taking the heat for it, and she did not to get Margaret off the hook, and I think that's why she changed sides. She's like, fuck this, I'm gonna go on Treesa's side because I can get myself in some big trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she realized that she didn't have any friends on the other side, and I think that's where it gets really hard when you forget what it is that you actually care about when you're on the show, and you slowly start worrying about just wanting to be on the show. It makes it impossible. Teresa says she understands why Jackie spoke to Louie's X. Everyone is shocked and thinks she's forgiving Jackie did not give Margaret dissatisfaction. Then Delora says Jackie's shitting her pants heed the diaper. I do agree in this moment with Janaden, which I rarely do, But she's like, I just don't think she's processed what's happening at this point in time.
Speaker 3: She hasn't, and Delores has said this before. It takes for a while for her to process things. So she's who knows where their relationship is now. But if another housewife says, like Jackie said, I don't know how to put stuff in the media, I'm going to scream, shut up. You've been on the show for seven years. Whatever however, long is you know how to put stuff in the media. We all have relationships with people in the media, and I.
Speaker 2: Get it, like we hear you know, everyone leaves and Dolores has left sitting at the table alone. Okay, so Marge lied multiple times about not speaking to the acts and when she started.
Speaker 3: Speaking about I don't think she lied multiple times. I think there was an inconsistency in her timeline.
Speaker 2: But here's the point.
Speaker 3: At twenty she said I did not talk to her before New York. Does that mean she didn't DM her? Does that mean she only physically picked up the phone and talked to her after.
Speaker 2: Here's listening. It doesn't matter when she has an atomic bomb like that, regardless of the fact that she lied about her timeline or not. She has something already so she's able to drop the bomb.
Speaker 3: And well, I have a feeling more is going to come out at the reunion.
Speaker 2: In fact, I know this is how you play housewives chess checkmate bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, we need to get marched on so we can hear her side of the story.
Speaker 2: I want to have march I also want to have Dolores.
Speaker 3: And why is everybody swearing on the kid's life.
Speaker 2: I hate when people swear in their kids' life, like swear on, swear on each other's lives.
Speaker 3: In your own life. But Jackie doing the Walk of shame with her poopy pants was hilarious.
Speaker 2: And then the girls are like she's coming up, and then her walking forward seeing them and then backing up real quick.
Speaker 3: So what did you think about the end of the season, all the flashbacks throughout the years. It kind of made me sad, Like it really made me feel like, this is the end of an era. This is a jersey as we know, it is not going to be the same.
Speaker 2: Well. I went through a couple of different emotions. The first set of emotions was damn, plastic surgery is good for some people. And then the second emotion was like they really are wrapping this up up in a little bow and deciding where they're going to take this. Do I think I'm going to see any of them on our screens anytime soon? Probably not. Last night I watch What Happens Live when Andy asked who they thought would go forward, and I think Danny Pella Agrino said, Dolores and Jenfessler. My guess is that one I wouldn't I think that Dolores will somehow always be a part of it. I feel like she's almost a narrator at this point, if they're going to bring them back past faces. But then he also said he cannot imagine watching the show without Teresa, like she's an appendage off of him.
Speaker 3: Danny said that, yeah, and I think that's how a lot. I think it would be hard to watch it without Teresa or Melissa. In my opinion, they both have been on the show for a long time. We've gotten to know them personally, some of us I've gotten along and just watching them on TV. It's going to be sad to see any long time housewife lose their job. If you like them or not, or if you agree with them or not. It's, first of all, it's really hard to get to know new people when they recast a whole show. So I'm hoping they keep some and add some.
Speaker 2: But I think this is also a key point we can we can add to kind of finish off this episode, is how much somebody's significant other can change the end of you know, an error, end of how we'd look at.
Speaker 3: That things went downhill when Louis started.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know that I can say down, hell, she'd already gone to jail because of her other But like, I think that these women dislike Louis so much that they're willing to derail their entire show to show he is. And I think that's the point they are willing. Like, I don't think they're even mad at Teresa. I think they're just mad that Teresa doesn't see what they see, and they're willing to rip their own show apart and essential just to prove that this guy isn't great, when really Teresa's going to find it out on her own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, do you think that he's a liability?
Speaker 2: I think that he gives me not a comfortable feeling and not. I wouldn't say they're all housewife husbands are like that. Like I think house housewife husbands can be assholes sometimes and I can be like they're not my type or or whatever, but there's something about him that I don't trust. Yeah, the suffering comment was pretty much the nail in the coffin. Yeah, wishing somebody's kids to suffer.
Speaker 3: That, to me was it?
Speaker 2: That was the end.
Speaker 3: You just don't go after anybody's kids or wish harm on anybody like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you can say they can go fuck not somebody's kids, but you could say about an adult like I hope they go fuck themselves an adults.
Speaker 3: But you know, at the end of the day, he doesn't know him, he's not on the show. He you know, he doesn't want any part of it. It's just disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I do think we're going to get little bits and pieces and find out more, and twenty twenty five isn't that far away, and hopefully we are going to I mean even clearly they're still promoting Teresa because on the ad from this episode, we're seeing her for House Civillain season two. I don't think what we talk about. Do you think we should recap that?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be doing that on talking a big game, Sweet Cheeks.
Speaker 2: Get it, Sweet Cheeks.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know that we're going to recap it, but definitely interviewing, so maybe yeah, we can have I don't know, whatever you want to do.
Speaker 2: I don't. I actually really don't care. I watch eight forty two shows.
Speaker 3: Really do Anybody that can sit through seven thousand episodes of Love Island is just true?
Speaker 2: What? Well? I love you, Tam too. We'll be talking later this week. We we have to buy his back. We're also going to be doing another flashback episode.
Speaker 3: And I watched Old Beverly Hills? Was it episode of fifteen sixteen six?
Speaker 2: I need to watch that one. Get off the phone?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I did it last night. I'm like, I'm getting this, I'm doing it, I'm doing it. I honestly don't remember.
Speaker 2: These episodes are just Kim in. These episodes are now she is.
Speaker 3: But she's always having a reason coming up with an excuse not to film.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So in this episode the act Kyle actually finds her on the street.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. All right, you guys have to tune in a flashback because it's super juicy. Thanks so much for tuning in to another episode of to Teasing a Pod.
Speaker 3: Bye.