Speaker 1: Wakey Waggy Eggs and Baky. So Bobby Bones pre show.
Speaker 2: Feels weird to that music.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, no music, where's the crowd out here?
Speaker 1: You go?
Speaker 2: I got the crowd for you.
Speaker 3: We don't have to like go back and re edit. We should do it, like give us the whole effect here.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta have music.
Speaker 1: Wakey, Waggy Eggs and Bakey. It's the Bobby Bones pre show.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Try it burns beat under you man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta like start the mute. And also that's the generic like hold music that our affiliates place that it just feels like we're just.
Speaker 1: I gotcha, gotcha, Wakey Waggy Eggs and Bakey. It's the Bobby Also shows.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 2: A bit somebody's got coming out?
Speaker 3: They don't want us to know that I have that?
Speaker 4: That's mine?
Speaker 2: Is that anonymous voicemail.
Speaker 5: Is what I felt?
Speaker 2: Likes? What else do you have? Ray Like let the music play for a second, like get a height start playing. But now that's whole music.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of one that's been approved, uh investigated for.
Speaker 2: Ask just just go ahead, don't want matter. We'll figure out next time.
Speaker 4: I got here. You go.
Speaker 2: This is just a normal bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wake he wakey eggs and baky. It's the Bobby Bones pre show.
Speaker 5: Crowd.
Speaker 2: It was completely delayed. Me a little work on them, all right.
Speaker 3: We haven't started the show yet today, so we're gonna do a little bit here. Two men scammed Apple at a two point five million dollars in a counterfeit iPhone scheme.
Speaker 2: You know, stick it to the man. No, it's not the man.
Speaker 3: The man is doing nothing wrong. The man is creating a business that's not the man. Just because somebody or a company has a lot of money doesn't.
Speaker 2: Mean they're the man. People say that all the time. I don't know, but kind of steak it to the man, but not really. So what did they do? So they send them thousands of iPhones.
Speaker 3: Like bogus, like that weren't real to be like Heynyath this fixed, and so they just say send you another one. And so they were able to trick Apple and I thinking the iPhones were real. Twenty seventeen to twenty nineteen. They sent so many that they scammed Apple out of two point five million dollars. That's from the New York Post, remember the story. Maybe it was Amazon where they kept sending them in voices for like, hey, you owe me like eight bucks, seventy two bucks, and they were so small and they're just invoices.
Speaker 2: So they just kept paying them and they made wow until they got caught.
Speaker 5: That was smart.
Speaker 2: Well it's smart until you get caught.
Speaker 3: Then it's not smart anymore because now you're in jail and you can't spend the money that you just robbed.
Speaker 6: Right Well, let's say you stop after like a million, that's still catchy right now.
Speaker 5: They would not look into itever he They wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Go back and be like, hey, where is the process with all this?
Speaker 3: Like we paid them, but nobody just makes a million dollars in quits though, because then you think you can do two million. Otherwise why would you you do half a million to quit?
Speaker 2: But they wouldn't go back and look at the million and be like, something's weird here investing.
Speaker 3: It's so massive. So here's the scam I was talking about. A man pleads go to the phishing scheme. So this one's a different one. That folice Facebook for one hundred million.
Speaker 5: Who one hundred million? Dude?
Speaker 3: Stop at fifty, I thought you just had stop at one. So he just got even more greedy during the segment.
Speaker 2: So a man, that's what that's what's said. A couple other things do we want to hear? Because I know we talked about the airbnb here. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: No, but lunch Box went NASA's wife about it, and I just wanted to stay consistent with where we talk about stuff, so we did talk about it on the pre or post show.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Yes, I get all the shows mixed up when we're doing what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, we definitely did because we went on, we went and on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great point.
Speaker 5: So I hit the clip right, hit the clip, just end it right, O you.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't in the post show. This is what happened.
Speaker 3: It was in part two of the show yesterday. But Part two wasn't long enough. And if it doesn't hit like forty five minutes, we won't post it because we're like that sucks for our listeners. We needed to be long. So we did that segment in that part. It doesn't matter, but we're going to do it now. I know there's strategy involved, but in my head, spend sometimes I'm glad.
Speaker 2: You guys know what you're doing. We think we do sometimes.
Speaker 3: So Lunchbox wants us to buy an airbnb, then he wants and then you you asked if he could be a stripper, because both of these are in this like show up and in general, it's two different.
Speaker 5: Questions, but it's a package deal.
Speaker 2: For the tenants. Okay, just tell me what you did.
Speaker 6: So I asked my wife like if she would be interested in investing in an airbnb because by proxy she's got involved in the show.
Speaker 3: Think you meant by investment? I was like, what, it's her money too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I got it. And then I asked her about the add on stripping.
Speaker 3: But it's not about being involved in the shows that she's your wife and you would be in it, so she'd be involved.
Speaker 4: They don't share finance, so they still would. No, he's a stickler.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, right, but you play.
Speaker 7: For me like you'll pull your money in buy a house and then.
Speaker 1: You rent out.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's pretty good, right, how much money we invest? I'm saying like I would.
Speaker 6: Let you in on it if you wanted, because you're part of the show by proxy. And then also we thought about adding on if they were like a group of women and they wanted me to come strip for them for a thousand.
Speaker 5: Let me finish.
Speaker 6: Sorry, but it'd be like a maybe probably minimum thousand dollars and I'd only get down to a banana hammock. Yes, if someone will pay you a thousand dollars, I'm a little We'll take it.
Speaker 5: You want me to practice my moves on you real quick?
Speaker 3: Yes, So I feel like we got nothing out of that, But I'd like to say this. I do think because he was joking, like we'll do this, But I do think she would let you go strip thoughf someone was offering you money. Now, Like if you'd ask that seriously, Like, hey, I have had some listeners. You know, I did the cameo thing or I did it in person. They've offered me a thousand bucks to like be the stripper. What do you think I think she would have said yes because she knows. It's like it's not a joke when he's naked and his ding dongs out, but they're not getting anything from that.
Speaker 2: They're laughing.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're saying they wouldn't be turned on. They would be bringing him in as a.
Speaker 5: Joke that I'll be a joke for a thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: He agrees, but you feel like it would be a joke like.
Speaker 5: Sexy, they'd be salivating.
Speaker 2: Okay, But I don't understand because I thought that's not her money, So like, why does he need to ask?
Speaker 3: Well, no, he's asking her if she wants in because I thought the same thing. He said he would let her invest her own money in it as well. It's a bizarre question to ask. I did so, but it's two split things, and I feel like we really didn't get an answer on both. Although the second one, I do think she'd be let him because she also thinks it would be a joke, right, it's silly. Yeah, But I don't want to do the airbnb because I don't want to spend that kind of money because then somebody's got to manage it.
Speaker 2: There's movies, I'll manage it. No, I'll get my kids. One of my kids drives. Now Amy's kids drive. They can go check things out.
Speaker 5: And you have a cleaning services.
Speaker 4: It's terrible, think about it.
Speaker 2: All the kids can go clean.
Speaker 4: I don't let my daughter get on the highway though, so I need it within proximity.
Speaker 3: Of It's not a terrible idea. If you're with people, you think it's not a terrible idea to get into business with.
Speaker 2: Well, there have been good.
Speaker 3: Ideas that have been pitched to me, and I'm like, I don't really know or trust that person, so I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 2: You trust us though, we've been together for this, not for this.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: I We have our own houses. We survive in that's right.
Speaker 3: You have a roof as a hole in it.
Speaker 2: It's had a hole in it for like two years. You won't fix Oh no, no, no, my toilet had a water leak yesterday. I heard it and guess what. I fixed it. Man, it's like ten minutes.
Speaker 3: It's just such a significant amount of money to buy an Airbnb a house.
Speaker 6: And it's just prince cash. It doesn't print cash, okay, Prince bank transactions.
Speaker 2: We don't all have to invest money though, right, Can we like just do different things like investment services?
Speaker 3: Because your services suck and you have no history where that's not true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the building we're moving to, are those the condos there Airbn be able?
Speaker 5: Yes, that'd be convenient, amazing.
Speaker 2: I don't think they are, and I think they're not. It's good. But aren't they apartments for the most part, that's what.
Speaker 7: I mean the other apartments. Yes, you can an apartment.
Speaker 4: I thought that Lunchbox said some you did a lot of research.
Speaker 3: Now there's different building to make money for Airbnb, it can take up to three years to see a profit from an Airbnb listing.
Speaker 2: Now with us several factors.
Speaker 3: What not with us tenures we would want to sell it if we would book every day of these well, the only.
Speaker 4: Reason probably with us, if it's too many people and you're dividing the profits by four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you're also not putting as much into the profits. It equals that.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's why you're that, that's why you're not that good a business.
Speaker 4: No, that's not true. I'm just saying to get it's okay, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm still put a quarter and get a quarterback. I mean a quarter of the gotcha of the percentage?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but with us, that's because it's not booked all the time. When we mentioned it one time that we're doing this, I mean, okay, why don't you go find then go out.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Now I'm into this anyway, why do you need him.
Speaker 5: To say because he said he went in.
Speaker 3: I said, you want to get a ready if you bring an idea that is so good and you already have it all and it's organized. And here's how that's so much easier to not say no to I'm not saying yes to it, but it's so much easier to not say no to something immediately when it's organized prepared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's tougher to do all the work just to get turned down.
Speaker 3: But that's what you do. Whenever you want people to invest in something, you have an entire portfolio already ready to go.
Speaker 5: I don't really like that doing the work and getting told no.
Speaker 3: I'd rather just yeah, well then you're always going to get told no.
Speaker 2: Not really, Yeah no, how about that? There you go? Well, there it was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: Ray.
Speaker 3: Where did you see Ray saw some.
Speaker 2: Stuff about me and that somewhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found this website. You wanted to say the website.
Speaker 3: It's just a normal site, but it's called Wait a minute, don't say this sight yet. Say what you said, because I don't know exactly what you're about to say.
Speaker 1: Randomly, the more you guys talk about investing is if I just got to googling and for whatever reason, I was looking up Andy Rottick and some of the investments.
Speaker 3: How were you looking up what Andy Rottick invested?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 1: So I saw him, and then I was clicking around, and then I clicked on this. I believe that it's a hard Seltzer. It's called Canteen and it's I mean, it looks damn good. And so I clicked on it, and I see all the Angel investors. I'm just scrolling down, and it says, Bobby Bones, What are the odds that I click on a drink, an alcoholic drink and you're an investor?
Speaker 3: And I had no idea about this?
Speaker 2: Do you know those guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I invested immediately. You trust them? Yeah, there are two. Why did they do all the leg work and then you just jumped in? They actually did?
Speaker 4: Wait? Hold on, do you want to know I did an event on time? And no, he didn't. I had no idea Bobby was even a part of it.
Speaker 2: You have no idea. It's not like I'm involved in anything other than they're starting out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're started in Austin, Yes, But do you know the one.
Speaker 3: That I got involved in at the very very very very beginning Waterloo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they got bought out. Uh, they haven't been bought out yet, they haven't.
Speaker 3: There are people, some people have bought in, they haven't been bought out yet. But I got in at the very very very very beginning of Waterloo, and so far i've not I've made no money off of that. But whenever I do decide to go ahead, like to have my share out or like they sell, we'll buy me an island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it won't be like that. But no, that's you should probably reinvest your money into, like something like Airbnb.
Speaker 5: I agree, I don't have.
Speaker 2: The money yet. But when you do that, uh, but yeah, that's funny rather that you saw that.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying, let's get some canteen up in here. If you got some at the crib.
Speaker 2: You're an investor, could you ask for some? Sure?
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 3: But I don't not like Alcohol's fine, I like I like alcohol. I don't drink, but all my friends do, everybody does. I don't think it's bad.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean I don't see like a financial need for something like that to exist. But that's weird that you saw that. I didn't know that that existed.
Speaker 1: I'm curious. They say that to be considered a significant financial partner, you have to own five percent of it. So is Angel less than five percent?
Speaker 2: Does that just mean?
Speaker 1: Does that mean you invest in millions?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know the thousands, but not millions. Okay, but it was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Angel investors. Sounds awesome, Uh investors, let me do that here. The here's ray. It's weird. What was the site called pitch book?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a different news story, so from what Mike one was this story written twenty twenty one, three years ago. Investors include Maren Morris, Ryan Heard, Brooklyn Decker, me Andy Cody, Johnson, Cowetzel. It's a very very Texas thing because those guys are Texas guys.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's weird. Kind to throw me out there.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna go get some help. Your styf walk out. It's private, it's private.
Speaker 2: Can we get that here? Canteen? No, why would I bring alcohol in the studio?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, No, like here in Nashville, I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 4: I have some in my pantry, honestly, you do. It's left over from this thing, and one time I had to be like no, no, no, no, no, no no. The watermelon to my kids, that's that's not a watermelon. Uh, soda, that's a watermelon salta like that. It's very different.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go We're gonna do the show in a few minutes. But then we're after the show, we're gonna leave and go to our new studio. They build us a new studio. We've only been in it for a few minutes. We don't know if it's gonna work, So we're gonna go over and just do some practice recording from over there.
Speaker 2: We'll put that as a post show.
Speaker 3: They basically want us to talk into the microphones consistently to see if stuff works. Lunchbox has a complain about the new studio because we're up there for a few minutes yesterday.
Speaker 5: What's the complaint, Uh, That I don't understand why I'm so far from many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that felt weird. I didn't like it because.
Speaker 6: Eddie and I like usually we see eye to eye on topics and we high five and stuff.
Speaker 4: You'll complain about it here.
Speaker 2: Well, we're like brothers. We fight all the time, but we still don't want to be set.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so like now I can't high five him without like Morgan's in the middle of it, so it seems weird, like I have to reach over Morgan to high five and like.
Speaker 2: Oh and yesterday I tried to look at his computer screen to see was looking at I couldn't see from that far.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure why that was shifted. I don't know if it was a me thing I could have just you're separating us.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I separated you or if there was a reason for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was just it felt weird and maybe it was worth They.
Speaker 3: Can only put like the camera stuff there, like in that one that one block, like there was a cut there's a cutout in your block.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I have a monitor like in front of me. Good any reason.
Speaker 8: You know, Eddie's where he's at by design just because of that the cutout the way the condo comes through from the floor, so he's fixated on that new left side much walks in the same spot spot over there, and then Morgan really needs me next to Eddie because they work a lot with camera like actual work like not just high fiving, Yeah, high five camera talk about, hey, we should do this video for social so it's really more essential for them to sit next to each other for work reason. Yeah, and let's box sit where he's at. But something happened funny. We're there yesterday and he's sitting up with his mic situation because we had to shift Morgan's over and I was like, hey, lunch, you should put yours to the left because we can't quite hear you because it's to the right.
Speaker 7: And He's like, I don't do anything on my left side of my body, And I was like, what do you mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah, even like when I'm driving, nothing on the left, nothing over, and just my whole struggle the right side.
Speaker 3: No, no, just like, what do you mean you can't this whole world is his right side on the right side.
Speaker 5: I just can't.
Speaker 7: But I look at it set up now, He's just a creature of habit. He has it on his right side.
Speaker 5: I have it on my right side, so I'm used to kind of leaning right to talk, but now.
Speaker 7: Where you're at, you have to be on your left side for it to be audible.
Speaker 5: It'll be fine, and I can't do it.
Speaker 6: You didn't tell me your whole world is your right side, I said, I like, I don't like the driving with the wall on my left hand side. I'd rather be on my right Like, I just feel more comfortable with things out of my right eye than my left eye.
Speaker 2: Did you say your whole world was on your right side?
Speaker 7: Though, No, world's on my right side. I don't even know the left side.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's good, I know were yesterday we had a like standard mic. I get to take my red mic over right?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're gonna bring So they're bringing that and a few other pieces of equipment on Thursday next week so we can get it all set up before.
Speaker 3: So we're here in this student and our audience really doesn't care because it doesn't change now at all.
Speaker 2: It's why we don't talk about in the year.
Speaker 5: What's a big deal for us?
Speaker 3: It's annoying, But I forgot my question. When does all this stuff get torn out?
Speaker 8: So the seventeenth, which is a Thursday, they're going to after that day show, they're going to start taking pieces out. Friday, we have our first day there in the studio. So we're here all next week though, all next week through Thursday, they start tearing stuff out. The eighteenth, they start going eighteenth into next week, the following week to twenty.
Speaker 2: First, have you told them that Lunch's whole world is the right side?
Speaker 7: It's important that I haven't told me that yet. We've been addressed it. Maybe we'll do it later today.
Speaker 3: Let us go to the show and we'll be back with the post show from our other studio and just well it'll be a few hours, but for you guys, it'll be in just a few minutes. All right, Thanks, It's the Bobby Bones Show, right, no phones. This is a game we used to play way back in the day. I'll pick a first name of a celebrity, me Amy, Lunch Walks Addie. Will go around the room until you can't think of another name of that. The celebrity is tough. Mike, You're gonna be the judge, and I'll tell you what we'll do, A very simple one. We'll do John. Okay, so it's got to be a famous John. You cannot do athletes. Oh and by famous John, it could be athletes they cross into pop culture.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And by famous John, it's not a famous person who's got to prostitute well, I was gonna say that. Okay, that's called it. John.
Speaker 2: I'm not a toilet either, right or a toilet?
Speaker 3: Yeah. So if I were to go famous John, I would go first. I would go John the Baptist m Biblical Amy.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'd go John Michael Montgomery, and.
Speaker 3: Then I will have a timer up. We have a new clock in here. I'm trying to get started, but then my screen keeps going in and out, so I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Oh, my screen's going in. I wonder if it's not plugged in. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'll just do a timer on my phone. You have twenty seconds, lunchbarks as eure up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, John Party, Okay.
Speaker 3: That's good, Eddie, John cena Athlee. But actor big enough to crossover right now? Did Jonathan's work Mike or is it just John?
Speaker 4: I say? Jonathan Jonathan? Okay?
Speaker 3: Jonathan Taylor Thomas, John Legend.
Speaker 5: Okay, John John Jonathan lit Nikky okay.
Speaker 4: Who's that the kid from the Human Headway? Tim?
Speaker 3: Oh wow Maguire, Yeah wow, I came out of nowhere. John Lennon, Oh good, John.
Speaker 4: E.
Speaker 3: Cash, Johnny Cash okay, if Jonathan counts, Johnny counts Johnny's as well. Okay, Oh, I mean that opens a lot. It does like three well easy, not a lot? Go ahead, Amy, John F.
Speaker 6: Kennedy, good Wow, Oh that's a good one, Amy, John Adams, good one.
Speaker 3: Johnny Depp, Okay, like with someone because he's also done political commentary like John McEnroe. Count but tennis player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was an actor too.
Speaker 3: He was in Mister Deed's John McEnroe still a celebrity, right, yeah, but I mean I don't want you can't use any athlete, but if they're considered a celebrity, they've if they've transcended. John McEnroe, you don't know him. He's the guy who get he's in commercials Now, he's a Wikipedia page. I say that counts athletes that Wikipedia is Okay, I'll tell you John, I'll take you. Okay, John McEnroe, Okay, I like it.
Speaker 4: John bas oh god, I.
Speaker 5: Was saving him.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, gosh.
Speaker 5: John McCain, m okay.
Speaker 2: Political John Carrey, Oh you want to go back and back political that's his name, okay.
Speaker 3: John Kerry ran for is the Senator of ran Profice.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding. I get it.
Speaker 3: How about Johnny Carson.
Speaker 2: That's not his name.
Speaker 4: It okay, hm hm wow?
Speaker 2: Shoot?
Speaker 4: Am I the one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh no?
Speaker 3: Fifteen seconds?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: And that timers cool?
Speaker 4: Where they did where he did this one? I think John and.
Speaker 3: Jim Jim second?
Speaker 4: No no no, no, no no, no no no.
Speaker 3: Do you want to keep the timer?
Speaker 5: Mike?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, have you said John Dinver?
Speaker 5: Oh, we'll give it to.
Speaker 3: You because you said I did say time. But I'm gonna give it to her this time because our timer is off and my screen keeps dying, so Mike can have to keep it again. Twenty seconds. John Denver will give it to you. We're experimenting here. We're working from our new studio. We're actually working on the equipment at the same time. So if you're wonder if they haven't played this game forever, why not? Well, they said talking to microphone, and so I just said, let's play this game real quick.
Speaker 2: You want to countdown when time's going down?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think so I would just say five seconds.
Speaker 5: Okay, where's the clock? Are we seeing the clock?
Speaker 3: There's one up to your right. But Mike's got the official and I could run the clock, but my board is fritzed out.
Speaker 5: So okay, go ahead, are you ready? Johnny Depp, he.
Speaker 2: Just got he gets going.
Speaker 3: John John Wick good one fictional characters. Yeah, I have long the famous okay. Uh John Cusack good Oh, Man's deep, thank you, Johnny Appleseed, Wow, oh very fictitious. Okay, you ever played this game with us?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I was wonder why Eddies will being all goofy about it. We used to play the game all the time, so.
Speaker 4: We haven't played this game, and like we played it.
Speaker 3: Yeah we have, we played even with Eddie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I don't remember this game.
Speaker 3: I've played it my time.
Speaker 4: We used to play in Texas, John mayor John Mayer.
Speaker 3: We used to get on the radio show and do this for half an hour. That's perfect.
Speaker 2: Ye, we would do it live, just for half an hour, is yeah, all.
Speaker 5: Right, we'll go Johnny Knoxville.
Speaker 3: A lot of Johnny's Now there's not it's all I got.
Speaker 2: John Malkovich, John.
Speaker 3: John John.
Speaker 4: John Malkovich. Who's what.
Speaker 3: You don't have to guess?
Speaker 2: Our time over?
Speaker 4: That started over?
Speaker 3: It's like he do, it's like distracting being John Malkovich. He was an actor Oh okay, I thought he was an athlete. O Connor isn't Connor?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, John Jonathan John John John John.
Speaker 2: Do I get a five second? Or I think we're at thirty?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: What so ten?
Speaker 3: Oh Johnny Johnny five seconds? John Johnny be good?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 4: Is that one?
Speaker 2: Johnny? Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Is that just a song?
Speaker 3: Little kid down in New Orleans?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he learned to play the guitar.
Speaker 3: Go but he didn't Johnny go go, Johnny be good. I mean he did Johnny Applesy, So you did John Wick? He did John Wick fictional stuff.
Speaker 4: John Matthew, Mark Luke, John. I think they're different.
Speaker 2: Are they different?
Speaker 3: They are different Baptists and they're different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: So I can take John the Baptist. Sorry, well, I heard someone say Baptists like, Oh that's one, John Goodman.
Speaker 2: That's a good lunchbar. That's really sorry?
Speaker 5: Still your thing?
Speaker 2: Oh God, I don't even know a song of this dudees, but I've heard the name Johnny paycheck. Oh that's good. What song is it?
Speaker 3: Take this job and show?
Speaker 2: Oh that's it? Take this doom and shove it.
Speaker 3: Wait, what's happening?
Speaker 2: So if I hit this it works here?
Speaker 3: What was that? What was the issue with it? Was it just like a chord thing or what? No, let's see tell me if it goes?
Speaker 2: Guys, I don't.
Speaker 5: Oh there's up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but wait, it's not counting up?
Speaker 2: What is that chord?
Speaker 4: Well, we don't know.
Speaker 3: No, it's not counting up.
Speaker 2: So if you well, now we're echoing. So if I stop it, how do I?
Speaker 3: And then I reset it?
Speaker 9: Start again?
Speaker 3: But what's count up? Mean?
Speaker 7: Count up?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Interesting? I just thought of.
Speaker 2: Something Johnny mind though, John.
Speaker 4: Jonathan say it when we're ready.
Speaker 3: So start stop? It just goes to one up?
Speaker 2: Hey, is Joe is Joe? John?
Speaker 3: Did you just ask if Joe is John? No?
Speaker 5: Question is dumb? Dumb because you are in it?
Speaker 3: But you know how like Bill is, Sorry, guys, we're working on that might be the dumbest so it's not like Okay, there it goes. So if I stop it, boom, then I reset it?
Speaker 2: So start it?
Speaker 3: Okay reset? What even is this count up?
Speaker 2: Though? I don't need that button for anything?
Speaker 5: Can you count down?
Speaker 2: That's what he's asking? Are you not listening right now?
Speaker 5: He said he's counting up?
Speaker 1: Wait, so so do clock?
Speaker 3: Count up?
Speaker 7: Kind of goes as a timer.
Speaker 9: It's basically clock clock.
Speaker 7: Count up is your timer.
Speaker 3: But if you hit count up, how do you get it to go?
Speaker 7: You get start.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work yet yet, so we'll just not worry about that.
Speaker 2: So if I hit start, give it time one? Two?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, anyway, where are we at? Who's whose turn is it is?
Speaker 5: It's your Oh my god, look at that.
Speaker 3: Whatever the song is, Johnny Pache take this, uh, Johnny rockets the restaurant restaurant Bird Place. So so if I hit and you're not one o'clock yet, if I hit start, so let's say she's counting, we have.
Speaker 4: A question you can ask because it's like I think in the past we did did we do last names with John?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, Jimmy John's that's first.
Speaker 5: Be a Jimmy to be first? Is Jimmy John.
Speaker 2: Don't be dumb.
Speaker 4: I know I wasn't asking that I was asking.
Speaker 3: And we are now back on the game.
Speaker 4: Go Johnny John in time, John. I know she has extra John Jingle himer Schmidt. That's not his name, John Ohierschmidt.
Speaker 2: It's not John Jingle.
Speaker 4: John's dingle John. You know what I'm saying though you gotta say Johnny John, Well, how do you know what it is? That's how I always say I always say it.
Speaker 3: John Jingle, Now, Eddie interrupted, you start over? Okay, Eddie interrupted it start over.
Speaker 4: John Dingle, John Dingle, him Ersmith, John Single, John Tingle, Chris Kringle, John Johnny Dear John Johnny, Johnny from Dirty Dancing, Johnny Nobody puts baby in the corner. His name's Johnny. His name's john. His name's Johnny, Baby and Johnny.
Speaker 3: The clock's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: His name is Johnny.
Speaker 2: But am I what is John Jingle?
Speaker 4: Johnny from Dirty Dancing miss't count but Johnny paycheck counts real?
Speaker 3: Last name for Johnny and Dirty Dancing Johnny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't keep don't be mad because I got Johnny paycheck.
Speaker 3: Johnny paycheck is real.
Speaker 4: He's a real persons pay check. Look he got here, has a song I don't know paycheck Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: The country singer and his and his song is take this job and show, job and show Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a last name?
Speaker 3: All right, Amy's out lunchbox Timer Yeah, John Candy, go.
Speaker 2: On, we had a lot to think of our next one. John bon Jovi.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how you didn't get that one.
Speaker 5: I know that's so embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I always thought his first name.
Speaker 3: Was John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.
Speaker 5: Jacob.
Speaker 6: What did I say, John John Elway athlete?
Speaker 3: Where Mike?
Speaker 2: If he's famous enough, he's famous enough, John Man, I'm going to go out now, John Johnny, John Henry Harrison Ford, John Henry, John Henry over time.
Speaker 3: I had John Henry, though you said John Henry Harrison Ford.
Speaker 2: My I had John Henry.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's John Henry Harrison for that was bonus and it was twenty two.
Speaker 2: That was your answer.
Speaker 3: I think he's out, John Henry.
Speaker 5: Johnny fair Play, one of the best reality villains of all time. That was my whole story, and that's all I got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are in trouble though, That's.
Speaker 5: All I got.
Speaker 3: Jonathan John John Smith. Who's that Mormon ahead of the Mormon?
Speaker 2: Yeah Smith, he married Pocahontas. No, I'm right, you're.
Speaker 3: Wrong, jose Matter John Smith, still got it. Joseph is Poke, Yeah, st got John Smith. Go ahead, John Deere, good John, wait, start over this clock. I'm not keeping up with it very well John John John John Johnny Johnny John Johnny Johnny John John.
Speaker 2: H time.
Speaker 3: I don't have anything else.
Speaker 2: That clock is crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't have anything else.
Speaker 4: Okay, just from dirty Dancing. Now I googled it. It's Johnny Castle.
Speaker 3: So we know for next time, you know, for next time we say Johnny Cash, I did a long time.
Speaker 2: John.
Speaker 4: Oh that's what about John Wayne?
Speaker 3: Good? One that's really good? What other one we missed?
Speaker 5: John Barberzette.
Speaker 4: Did any of you guys say John Cougar? No?
Speaker 3: No, when I had that in my head at John Cougar, Mellencamp, John Stamos, What about John Travolta, I literally John Cougar, Oh, I'm so stupid.
Speaker 2: I had that is Did we say Krasinski?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, there's a lot. That's all. The game is hard because then you're like, I'm an idiot. Then listeners ultimate like you're an idiot, And I got to stop looking at that clock because you put pressure on yourself when you do that. I know. I got people talking in my ears too. I mean, John Dear, I don't know what, John Calipari, Yeah, yeah, John, John Travolta, Oh.
Speaker 4: John Adams, John Quincy, Adams.
Speaker 5: John Quin. Yeah, I don't know new presidents as all happened.
Speaker 4: Well, I said, JFK.
Speaker 3: How we feel about it? Now?
Speaker 2: The game?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: The mics money.
Speaker 5: He didn't like my mic position. He came in and moved it like I did something. Yeah, you were a foot from it. Well, it was it's weird having it.
Speaker 2: He Mike.
Speaker 9: I didn't get a chance to really check with this Mike as well. I want to hear Mike directly into it.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Scooby, Steve, how are you good?
Speaker 7: Can you raise mic just a little bit?
Speaker 3: That it's cool to hear Mike now he finally has just chiming in.
Speaker 5: Feels weird.
Speaker 9: And Abby can scream phone calls from her microphone, which is even more cool.
Speaker 3: I don't understand. Oh the phone goes through her microphone.
Speaker 9: Yes, when her microphone's off, she can talk to listeners from her microphone.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, which is Yeah, what up? Hello and Mike? You talk again?
Speaker 9: Want to make sure your levels good?
Speaker 2: Hello's give me Steven my mic?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 7: Now talk a little more.
Speaker 3: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine, ten, Yeah cool?
Speaker 5: Abby has a mic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are you eating this?
Speaker 3: He said to move all the crap with another shudios, so eat them. You might as well open and eating Morgan's real low.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm really low.
Speaker 3: No shooting up to the height, bro, I mean yeah, hello, hello Hello?
Speaker 5: Testing?
Speaker 3: How are you doing?
Speaker 9: Talk again?
Speaker 2: But talk like into it like this.
Speaker 3: Talk all way into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like like this.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I talk into a.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but talking to a little more like a directional into it. Just want to hear it again?
Speaker 3: Testing one, two three, testing to.
Speaker 2: Me it does. I don't know about you guys.
Speaker 3: The levels are hitting, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Looks good. I will make sure the levels on here versus what we hear and haveaphones, those are two different ones.
Speaker 3: I just don't know that I'll ever sit this close to the microphone. Well, can't you move your towards you there a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it moves, Get up in it.
Speaker 10: Get come, I'll eat the microphone one on one, Morgan, you should move it this way because you'll you'll be talking to Bobby more than anyone, you know what I mean. And if it's if your MIC's on that side, you're going to be looking away.
Speaker 9: That's a great point.
Speaker 3: Trying to move it. Yes, probably, Yeah, mostly let's just move your computer.
Speaker 2: There you go. All that's mobile.
Speaker 3: Now she's really loud accent.
Speaker 4: Hello, folks, all.
Speaker 3: Right, cool, cool, And all the cough buttons work? Does my cough button doesn't work?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Does mine work?
Speaker 2: What's TV mean?
Speaker 5: Talk back?
Speaker 2: Okay? So if I use this, who can hear me?
Speaker 9: I can hear you.
Speaker 2: I can hear you.
Speaker 4: I can hear you.
Speaker 3: So you guys can No, No, you can hear me the microphone?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: So I'm getting talk back and I'm getting microphone. Okay, well that sucks.
Speaker 9: So what if I go push the talk back on your monitor? I guess it's different from what is whatever you're pushing.
Speaker 3: I am pushing on monitor.
Speaker 9: I was pushing on the monitor and everyone heard. Everyone heard. Hey guys that we heard turns mike off.
Speaker 3: If I do this, I can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Try not try everyone hear that. Nope, no, okay.
Speaker 9: Exactly. Yes, that's a note.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you want to hear something crazy? We can talk back to Ray to watch this his works?
Speaker 9: Okay, gotcha, gotcha, it's a note.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Also remove all their talkbacks.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, we're gonna go to the bull heading.
Speaker 4: Ready it could be helpful.
Speaker 3: Because if he does that, then it actually shuts me off.
Speaker 1: It shuts my headphones off.
Speaker 6: I'm not really ever going to do it, but I mean it, but it feels cool. I don't want you to have to take a button out.
Speaker 5: Because any Morgan lunch.
Speaker 9: It's fine.
Speaker 5: I won't touch it.
Speaker 3: What else do you need?
Speaker 5: But I like it to look cool.
Speaker 9: Lovels are good. Those are good. There's some camera stuff we can worry about later.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we'll get all that later.
Speaker 3: We got to test that prompter at too, but the prompts way up there.
Speaker 2: No, that's one prompter. But then we have a mobile prompter. Okay, well, don't do it now? Yes, stream aloud?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Hey, can we if ray I heard you like when raised on talk back? Can we get an effect on his voice so I know the difference when he's micing and when he's talking back? Gotcha?
Speaker 2: So different? Okay? How was it? How is it now?
Speaker 9: At the studio?
Speaker 5: The way?
Speaker 3: That's hard for me to understand if he's on the micro or not, which is why I'm always like, would you set it on the air just that in my ear?
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 9: Okay? Is there way to make it sound different.
Speaker 3: Just an effect on one of the buttons.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I guess, I guess. Is there a way to make it?
Speaker 2: You guys can handle that.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, we'll figure it whatever.
Speaker 2: Sound like the devil like like.
Speaker 3: No, just but even like a if it's tiny or if it's got through anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah that makes sense. Nineteen forties radio effect.
Speaker 3: See okay, cool. Waste the recording ray. You can shut it all down. I thank you off for listening. Don't delete it though. We'll load this up. Thank you for listening to us making sure our equipment works in the studio,