Speaker 1: If we live a life where we rite our tongue based off coolie may a thing, we never say anything.
Speaker 2: Okay on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: In the words of Charlemagne, to God, he's a donkey. Ah Man, Charlemagne, you've given donkey of the day to who now? Well Buster rhymes donkey of today for Thursday, May fifteenth goes to thirty three year old Ashley Pardo from Texas, and she is a prime example of why all your kids' dreams don't need to be supported. Okay, it is perfectly fine to not believe in your kids and not support everything they want to do.
Speaker 2: Why do we tell ourselves that lie like we have to do that?
Speaker 1: Okay, some things you know, our kids want to do can be dangerous. Some things our kids want to do can cause other people paying. Some things our kids want to do, you, as a parent could be held liable for some things our kids want to do could be downright criminal. And that's when we as parents have to simply say, f your dreams, Okay, I'm not supporting this foolishness. Well, I don't know what type of parenting Ashley was practicing, but if this is an example of what gentle parenting is then throw it out. It's simply no good. See Ashley said that she supported her.
Speaker 2: Son's violent expressions.
Speaker 1: What are violent expressions, Uncle Charlotte, And why would a mother support any of this?
Speaker 2: Well for more information, let's go to case that News for the report. Please night feed.
Speaker 3: A mother is accused of supporting her son as he allegedly planned a violent attack at an saisd middle school. Not to be clear, that attack never happened. But now we're going to show you who we're talking about this right here is thirty three year old Ashley Pardo. She's being charged with aiding in commission of terrorism. Now records show that she bought ammunition, magazines, and tactical gear for her son, who had expressed a desire to carry out quote acts of mass violence at Rhodes Middle School. San Antonio Poli say that student showed up to the school on Monday wearing a mask and camouflage jacket and also tactical pants, but left shortly after he got there. The student was later found off campus and charged with terrorists. San Antonio I says the school added extra security and also swept that campus for potential devices. By the way, this is the first time that that student has been in trouble with the law and with school. Police say that in the past, law enforcement, school leaders, and child protective services had approached Parto about her son's behavior every day.
Speaker 2: I understand why Jesus ain't come back? What why? What would be Jesus'.
Speaker 1: Reason to come back to this crazy ass planet who ejaculated in this woman, who shot this woman's club up. Everybody don't need to breed. We have to stop lying to each other America. Everyone should not have the right to breed or raise a child. All I'm seeing is a generational pad in the foolishness. Ashley clearly needed some help growing up, didn't get it, and now she's raising a young man who clearly has issues, who clearly needs some deep therapy, and he's not getting it because his mom is too busy.
Speaker 2: Encouraging his violent expressions.
Speaker 1: Look, if you want to encourage your child's violent expressions, right, you want to encourage your son's by isolent expressions. Let him go learn how to box mma bad knuckle boxing. Let him go learn judo karate. There's a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Ways this kid can go be violent. Okay, Hell, let him go play football.
Speaker 1: There's a good chance he might end up being the next Aaron Hernandez, or he might just end up being a great defensive player with a nasty, mean streak who loves to hit and.
Speaker 2: Get hit because of his violent expressions.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is why it's perfectly okay to tell you a little dumb ass kid that they can't be everything they want to be. Okay, you can't be anything you want to be. That language is too broad. Okay, you can do anything you put your mind to. Kids, Really, well, I want to be a mass shooter. Anything but that she bought her son tactical gear and ammunition in exchange for babysitting his younger siblings.
Speaker 2: Number one, you trusting him around your other children. Okay.
Speaker 1: Number two, you should have been spending money on his therapy and then spending money on whatever hand in hand combat he gravitated towards a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: He was in middle school.
Speaker 1: Put him in our all TC and tell them, hey, when you're eighteen, you can enlist in the military. Okay, let him join one of those special forces of mercenary groups. There's a lot of ways he can express himself violently, But I cannot believe that I have to get on this radio and tell people that they shouldn't encourage or motivate their children.
Speaker 2: To be mass shooters.
Speaker 1: Now, Ashley was charged with aiding in the commission of terrorism, and she was taken into custody on Monday, and she earned it.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop gentle parenting, all right.
Speaker 1: Gentle parenting sometimes blurs the line between kindness and permissiveness. And once again, I can't believe I have to tell you this, but you cannot give your kids permission to.
Speaker 2: Be mass shootings.
Speaker 1: Please let rmy ma give Ashley Pardo the biggest he hull he ha hei.
Speaker 2: Ha You stupid motherfuck?
Speaker 1: Are you dumb?
Speaker 2: What is the world coming to? What you think? Jess?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: It was crazy? All right?
Speaker 1: Well that thank you for that, Donkey you what you think people look crazy?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Thank you for that?
Speaker 2: Dog of today?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 2: Was that a jay z in person? As trying to personest not in person? They just sound like Jess. No, he did something like jesz All right? Well up next is Jess fixing my mess? Crazy? That just sounded like you said? No he didn't? I say nothing, but no, damn did he? Donkey today?
Speaker 1: Is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club