Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Becher Happy Hour. I'm Joe and we are here today with Sean Sean. Welcome back to Betcher Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, guys excited to be here of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you quite entertaining this season. I have to say, I'm I'm a Sean fan. I appreciate people that are willing to just be themselves and be on TV and regardless good or bad, you're you're putting yourself out there. So I find it very entertaining.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I was trying to be as authentic as I possibly. I'm pretty much the same like on camera and off, so like I didn't think I think a lot of people go through it and they're like everyone wants to be on TV. No one necessarily wants to make a TV show, if that kind of makes sense, where everyone's so focused on like, oh, how's it gonna look? Is vaccination's gonna like me or not? Like you know, I'm just in a situation where it's like there's half a million dollars on the line, I'm gonna do exactly what I thinks, you know, the right move, or like what just puts me in the best position. But I appreciate Joe that you're fan. That makes maybe one in the entire world. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: All right, So you you go on Paradise the last the last season. Correct, you were on the last season of Paradise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, season nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What made you want to come back?
Speaker 2: The ac new new location. I think it was it was a kind of an easy choice, you know. I knew if I like watched it back, I have fomo not going to experience something new, like a brand new resort, a new production team, new concept. I guess from a show standpoint, and I always have fun when I'm filming. It's so unique, it's so different than what my day to day is, So it's kind of an easy choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. So you get there. Did you expect not to be original cast?
Speaker 2: No? I kind of thought I would be original cast, not just from like like what was going on. It was more like the day I flew out there, I was like, oh, I'm probably going on first because it's the beginning of like when we started filming, so I kind of expected it. I was really kind of disappointed when I was an original cast, but in the end, I think it worked out better for me. In terms of like going at the right point. But yeah, I expected to be og cast originally.
Speaker 3: So you get down there, what's that first day?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: First day was really tough. So when I got down to the beach, I was kind of like training myself to interact with humans. Yet like I felt so uncomfortable like talking to people. I had no idea the dynamics going into it. I did really feel uncomfortable. It took me about a couple hours, maybe two to three, where I then I finally kind of settled down a little bit and it was more myself. But it was definitely nerve wracking going in and this time around, Like normally you just come in with a date card and you're just going to pull people. This time you come in get a chance to meet everyone before you take someone on a date. So I didn't really know what to say or do. When I got there, I was like, oh, hi, guys, some Sean. I don't know if you know me or not, but great to meet you. And then you know, one thing led to another, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who did you take on a date? Jill? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jill?
Speaker 1: And why why Jill?
Speaker 2: Jill's fun? Like when I got there, everyone's talking about like coming in late. I was the last guy to arrive on Paradise. I think, yeah, pretty much. When I got there was really the only people open were Jill and like somewhat Alex at that point. And I remember the first night I got there, I was hanging out with Jill and we just had like a fun banter and the date was like an ATV date where you're going through the rivers of Costa Rica. You kind of have have to have a certain, you know, care free attitude to have fun on a date like that, and Jill was like the perfect person to take me.
Speaker 3: We had a blast going into Paradise. Was there anyone that was on your list of people that you wanted to meet?
Speaker 2: I think a few caught my eye, But honestly, this time around, I made it a point not to like basically research or reach out to anyone. It was kind of I wanted to make my own assumptions of people. But also I feel like last time I put so much pressure on myself to make it work with somebody, where this time I just kind of wanted to go in and see what was going to happen. I really didn't have like a long list of people I wanted to meet. I just wanted to go and see whoever vibe with.
Speaker 3: Was it targetting down there because a lot of people coupled up really early this.
Speaker 2: Season, Yeah, I think so it was. It was really hard. I don't know, like going back to I don't know necessarily who I would have coupled up with if I was there first day. But there definitely wasn't a lot of people pulling me for chats at that point, like I like, I literally just like Jill. That was basically it. So it was a little bit difficult going in this time around as compared to I think previous seasons, more people are open a little bit longer. At least that was the vibe this time. It felt like after week two everyone was like lockdown. It was. It was kind of a unique situation for like Bachelor in Paradise.
Speaker 1: I would say, after your date with Jill, where do you guys stand? Yeah, me and Jill, anything romantic happening.
Speaker 2: We were definitely more like friend vibes, and even on the date, like we didn't really kiss, we had a blast. Like me and Jill have a certain similar personality where we can, like, you know, kind of mess around have fun banter a little bit, and we definitely vibed in that way, but in terms of romantic it wasn't really that romantic at all, And like we had a conversation I think the day after that date where it's like I don't necessarily know if like I'm feeling anything in terms of romance, like I enjoy spending time with you, and like we'll see how it goes. But we kind of knew we were better office friends, and I feel like Jill probably would say the same.
Speaker 3: We see with the Birds of Paradise activity. You know, one guy comes down at a time they're pulling their girl. We see you come down and you opt out of pulling Jill and you go for April. Walk us through that decision.
Speaker 2: Okay, that night's a little blurry, so back up a little bit.
Speaker 3: But the Birds of Paradise night is a little blurry for the grip, a little blurry.
Speaker 2: So when we were going down, you're like picking out your outfits, and I like was first in, so I actually got like a decent outfit compared to some of the other ones there, and I'm getting hyped up, getting ready to go make a fool out of myself on national television. So having you know, a few drinks, all of a sudden, we have like a massive thunderstorm for like five hours where we're just stuck in our room doing nothing. So then you know, the drinks keep going, and five hours later, I'm like ready to go, like diving full into this this journey. And when I was going to do my dance, like Jill and I danced together, but I had planned to do like a body shot off April because I thought that was the crowd going and I'm honestly not the best dancer, so the crowd work might help my favor in terms of performance. I and then yeah, we made out, but it wasn't like I ignored Jill. I think that was just like kind of how how it looks, but it really wasn't like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you did pull Jill for a little moment, and then you also pulled April.
Speaker 2: Well, like the way it was work is like the girls supposed to stand up if like they got aroused by the person. So Jill stood up and we had danced around a little bit, which was great, but I also like had the moment where it's like I don't really want to like blur the lines with Jill in a way. Like, listen, I made out with April. Totally down to make out with Jill, you know, So like I just didn't want to blur the lines in that way, so for the bit, you know, but so like I just didn't want to have like have any confusion. Like we were friends and that was totally fine, and like she's an awesome person, you.
Speaker 3: Get what you're saying, Like you had established that it was a friend connection and you didn't want of them pull her make it a romantic thing in the game and then maybe generate some confusion, whereas like obviously April, you know, there's less risk of confusion there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, was there.
Speaker 1: A chance of any confusion with April?
Speaker 2: Tang Honestly at that point, thinking back to that week, Like if Alicia didn't come down and it was just like me and like April, I might have given her my rose. I mean I probably would have got gave it to that point, but like totally would be down to hang out with April and have fun. She was so much fun, so like such a care free attitude and like really interesting too, So I totally would have, you know, coupled up with April. You know, I had basically nothing else going on. I've been fun.
Speaker 1: I kind of wish that would have happened.
Speaker 3: We do see Alicia comes down, You're kind of being introduced to her at the same time every guy comes down, and it's like, oh, there's a new girl here. We know that after the game, you and her had a conversation. Tell us about that conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that conversations that night's still a little bit blurry. I don't know if it went too well. I remember like being very intrigued by Alicia, and there's something about the way that she like carried herself. There's like this elegant presence to her. I kind of described it as like Princess Diana esque, like it just captivated me in a way. Obviously her eyes are stunning, but it was really like not probably not the best conversation at all at that point of the night. I was definitely, you know, probably should have went to bet but and we did have a much much better conversation than next morning, and that's where it kind of like solidified. I guess our interest in one another.
Speaker 1: Were you shocked when Jill sent herself home that night, and do you think it was because Alicia came in? I was.
Speaker 2: I was really shocked in the moment because like when Alicia had came in, like Jill disappeared right after like the Birds of Paradise dance, it wasn't like she was around there. She's like right to her hotel room, so I didn't even see her after that had had kind of finished. So when she came out and said she's leaving, I was kind of shocked because like I don't even know if I had, Like I think I had just spoken to Alicia for the first time like twenty five minutes before that, so it's not like it was, you know, hanging out kind of ignoring her situation.
Speaker 1: So I was shocked her again, I'm gonna go, well either, so you're kind of like fuck.
Speaker 2: I actually, like I remember having that conversations like super serious and Jill's like, Sean, I'm leaving, and I remember, just like coming off dancing, I'm like, oh no, and like it was the worst reaction possible. But yeah, I was kind of confused, and truthfully with Jill is not I don't necessarily think it was me and like Alicia, I think it was more the culmination of like not only this experience on Paradise, but last experience, and it just kind of was the tipping point with that date and everything that was going on.
Speaker 1: Got it Okay. So when Alicia was on our podcast, she had mentioned so she ends up choosing you over Dale, but she had mentioned that her and Dale would have coupled up at the beginning. How does that? How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was definitely tough to hear. I don't the way that it came off, like I took it as if she said, like meant she was gonna end up with Dale at the end, And I think she might have been trying to explain in the beginning, like if she got there the first day, Yeah, I wasn't there, And I think that's kind of what she meant to say, hopefully, But I think it came off as like a finality type thing in the end, and so like when you do that and then if you leave in a relationship with someone and then you you know, hear other stuff like on a podcast, like, yeah, it definitely definitely hurts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The way I took it was if she was down day one or two and then Dale was also down day one or two, they had a lot in common that they might have ended up coupling up, but it's definitely a gray area with the comment. So yeah, I'm curious if we ever get clarity on that with her, but definitely an interesting take. I mean, do you think that her and Dale had a lot in common and could have been a good match.
Speaker 2: No, Like I don't, I don't think so. I mean, like it this was what was weird for me because even like hearing that comment then like watching it, like the show is like portraying like there was that like spark or whatever, like they were like thinking about it. I never once thought that, Like I felt so secure with Alicia the entire time, like even if like herd Dale and Cat were talking or her just heard Dale, Like what do you think anything of it? So it was kind of like almost like a jump scarer watching it back. And you know, I've always tried to get grace with people on the show because you never know how things like look in an interview, what questions they're getting asked, or and even like to come to Alicia's defense a little bit, like a lot of the interviews that was like right the day she got there, Like it wasn't like later on in the season. It was like the day she got there, that's her first reaction. I was like, you know, probably fifteen glasses a champagn deep at that point, Like I would probably be okay with they're saying that she might have a better conversation with Dale at that point. If it was like later, that'd be a different story. But yeah, it just sucks to hear regardless, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So Jesse comes down and introduces basically a new element of the show that completely changes the show. It goes from a dating show to now a dating show slash competition show. There's five hundred thousand on the line. You as we see, especially in this current episode, you're really playing the game, which is understandable because it is now a game. Who else was on the same page as you, not just like where you wanted to vote, But as far as like, oh this is a competition now, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was strange. Like the reaction even when it was announced is five hundred thousand dollars. I was. I was psyched. I was like, this is really cool. So I get to do the same thing we're doing currently, but now there's a chance to win money at the end, I was like, this is an awesome, like fun opportunity. People's reaction to the money was like shocking to me, Like there was people complaining about it too, and I'm like, guys, like I've done Paradise before, Like we're doing the same thing we'd normally be doing. It's just now there's money involved. It's gonna be fun. And I think most people had in their hand that it was either like love or money, and like that was never the way it was explained. You can have both. It's just the reaction was crazy. And I really do think a lot of the people and for like maybe the detriment of the show that they come on, but like they're so worried about how they're gonna look, like they're so scared about what Bachelor Nation is going to think, Like oh, if I'm like interested in the money, they're gonna be mad at me. It's like, I I just think that people care too much about what other people think and you should just go and have fun. And the money was an awesome twist and I thought it was a really interesting element to the show.
Speaker 1: I agree, but who out of the rest of the cast was playing the game, so I.
Speaker 2: Completely just like went around the question John Matt, But there was in the thing is is like when we have off days behind cameras, when there's when you're actually not filming, people were more interested in the money and then they're going to camera and switch up. So like I think you saw in the episode, like Jonathan like like, oh, we should tell people we're not a showng couple because like you know, we can stay on longer. Like there was a lot of that going on. No one was just like open to talk about it. Like there it was just like behind closed doors type situation and when we have dead days we're not filming, people are into the concept of the game. And I was like, guys, have you like seen Survivor, like just like watch like a game show, like it can be fun and like entertaining. It just felt people are scared scared to like commit to like the competition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is interesting. I'm loving this element, especially in this episode of people that have not signed up for a game show maybe never would have been like cast on a competition show frankly, and now are like forced into the competition element and who is like leaning in I like love the Jonathan and lay element, where like they're not really in a relationship, but they are kind of trying to like play the game for me personally, If I'm in a couple with Joe and he looks at me and goes, I don't care about the five hundred thousand, that doesn't mean anything to me. I literally don't care.
Speaker 1: Red flag.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, like red flags.
Speaker 1: Or you better or you better have a lot of money. Yeah, you better be rich.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna look at my face and say I don't care about half a million dollars. So there is this kind of like like tell me if I'm right. It like feels like some people like this holier than now mentality of no, I'm here for love because my heart is pure. And then people are looking at you and some of the other people as like how dare you care about the money?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was nuts, and like it's half a million dollars. It's not like fifty k where after taxes, you know, like whatever, it's like twenty five maybe right, half a million dollars? Like these people do these people make that outside of the show. I can guarantee you know, like you know, how long you have to work to make that, Like that's a really, really good year's worth of work there, and I can win it on a competition show that I had no idea I was gonna be in money element, Like yeah, the holier That approach is the best way to describe it's serena, because like that's what it felt like. Even when I was saying some of the stuff this episode, I'm like, guys, like I'm not being mean, Like at least like the cat thing might be a little bit mean, but before that, it was never like mean. I was just like, it doesn't make sense strategically to not think this way, Like who does it benefit if you're just going around to the next week, And I think a lot of people are just trying to buy their time until they got voted off, And like, I'm not gonna just sit around and wait for someone to come chop my head off, Like I'm gonna try to protect myself and do something that would give us some sort of security.
Speaker 1: Do you think Brian telling Bailey about Jeremy was a game move or a friend move.
Speaker 2: I think it was a little bit of both. I think I think strategically it might have been into his favor, but I'll tell you what the whole situation. I'm glad you brought that up, Joe, because I was thinking strategy from the moment they said, this is a competition show. So to go back into like last episodes when Brian brings up all the stuff and everyone gets mad at Brian. I think a lot of people. Truthfully, I didn't have a problem with Brian, but a lot of people didn't like Brian. Like they did not like Brian, so when it came to him, they immediately turned on him no matter what. And he was right to tell Bailey because like watching it back and you find it out on a TV show, it's that'd be I'd be awful.
Speaker 1: Why did you tell Bailey?
Speaker 2: I came in and I wasn't even there when Susy was there, so I wasn't even there for the phone call. I really had note, Like Jeremy brought it up to me one time in the pool, and I think it was like three days after I had gotten there, and he was like telling me like everything that happened at that point. He's like, yeah, no, I like she left. I called her. I was like, what do you mean you called her? He's like, yeah, I just called her. I was like like on camera, he's like yeah, like in an interview, I'm like, you're an idiot, dude, Like that is definitely making it. But then I kind of forgot about it, Like I literally like I wasn't around for all like the Brian like talking to Bailey that night. I had no idea. I completely forgot about it. And then that one night everything blew up and I was like, oh, geez, I guess like Jeremy never brought it up. I thought it was squash it like never came up after that moment until everything came apart.
Speaker 3: Gotcha walk us through your Parliament of Paradise strategy and how you picked who you wanted to be in this alliance with and like how you envisioned it going versus how it actually went.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great question. So when I started to do the math on how many days of Paradise were remaining, because you have like a finale date, like when we're stopped from filming, there was like five days left, like maybe six, I'm like, we're voting off people at a raptor right now. I was like I'm fine this week, but like next week it's gonna be meat Alicia, like I knew that like no one, Like if you see the way it went, like that was kind of the way people were going to go. So I was like, if I wait until next week to start doing stuff, it's gonna look like my back's against the wall, like they're not gonna trust me. If I do it in advance, I think the people would trust me and like they would know that I would have their back going in to try to set up like the final four, and like, truly it came down from I was friends with Kat prior to the show for like two and a half years. I knew Jeremy beforehand, and Alicia was friends with Alex and Bailey they're from their season. Like that's kind of how it came out. And then like at the end of the day, like Spencer and Jess, like I don't want to go up against them in the end, Like however this is going to end, whether it's like I don't know, like the audience votes like I'm not I'm not gonna win the vote against like Spencer and Jess. If it's like the if like they let's say a jury comes back and votes like I'm not gonna win that if I'm going against them, so like trying to like facilitate Alicia and I up to have the best success moving forward. And like the people I involved, they'd all like expressed interest, like and that was like where it's kind of shocking the way the way it came off. They played downplayed it, and I think that they kind of caught on that no one else was like thinking strategically, so then they like backed out, but like each one of them was like game off camera to a degree, Like I was like, what are you thinking about this? Like, yeah, I agree all this type of stuff, and then like when it came actually time to like put it out there and like do it, completely backed out and then that's what you kind of see happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like the energy that's going on is like the people that are in the strongest couples are safe, and they're going to slowly pick off the people that are either in a friendship couple or not in a strong couple until it's basically only the serious relationships left. However, we then see them vote out Brian and Prisa, who from an audience perspective, are in a much stronger relationship than Leiah and Jonathan or Kathy and Keith.
Speaker 1: How do we get from.
Speaker 3: Point A to point B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seemed like again like I would say, kind of the holier than thou approach type situation, like they didn't like Brian, they vote them off, Like I don't understand where the concept went wry, and like it was kind of selective in terms of who they put that onto, like, oh, Jonathan lay are cool with people because they want their season, Like they're not going to vote them off, but like Brian and Preser are fair game. So that was like a little bit interesting in terms of like how we left the plot and voting out like picking off couples. But like the thing is like we were going to get down to a point where everyone was a couple, so like how are you going to vote then, Like it's just automatically if you were there earlier staying longer like that didn't make sense to me, Like there was probably stronger couples than maybe for him later. So it was the whole thing was a little bit confusing, and no one was thinking like a couple steps ahead. It was only like in this moment, like this day, how are you going to feel? And like I was trying to think a little bit further down the line.
Speaker 1: I think I think you're kind of like the victim of this being the first time the show does this, and because you went so and you did go, you did go a little too hard with the strategy because that just that put a target on your Like if I was down there and then people are like, let's just go Sean and the numbers were on you, I'd be like, yeah, he's an easy target. Just get it off me. Because I think that's a big part of the game element too, is like as long as it's not me, I don't really care who it is because I'm just trying to get to the end. But you see you get pretty worked up over Cat, which seems pretty reasonable because we see in the episode kind of clips of you standing up for Cat.
Speaker 3: She also did come on our podcast and say going into the season, you guys were good friends and that she would like call you about guy stuff and you would call her about girl stuff.
Speaker 1: So what goes wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, great question. I actually don't even know if I still know the answer to that. And like, the way I describe friends in this world is like I have like my Bachelor Nation friends that i'll see at an event, I'll see out of them in their city, but I'm not like calling them to like hang out. You know, Cal was like a real friend, like outside of this, we would talk pretty frequently on the phone, like you know, we caught up before Paradise, like when she was in Tampa for the holidays, like met her, like met her some of her her sister. I think so like she was like an actual friend. And I don't know, like I really don't know. I think that in her mind, I was trying to get people to turn against her, which was like never the case, like if I if I didn't win, I want a cat to win, like the money. And I think it was just a game of telephone and I again I don't necessarily know all the details because we don't get to see everything. But I think it was more so like you said, Joe, where like people were trying to put the target off their back, so then that shifts.
Speaker 1: It on to me.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, yeah, he's gonna do this, he's not. You can't trust him all that type of things. But yeah, it kind of went awry and then I just felt like pretty betrayed at that moment. And I was like the one person who I thought I could trust, But I actually don't even know what honestly happened, Like I don't know if I'll ever truly know the situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, watching it, she definitely seems to hesitate on wanting to speak to the fact that you guys are friends, and it does feel like she is calling your character into question. I think she says like she feels like you're not moving with integrity, and she's really really upset by the conversation, as are you. I guess my question is like, do you think it was miscommunication? Do you think that if you had maybe not moved in such a like aggressive strategic way, this wouldn't have happened, Like what do you think was the fuel to this fire?
Speaker 2: I think it was a combination of everything. I think that the strategic portion, like to make a good analogy, yeah, I went hard on the strategy, but I describe it like the Seahawks, like throwing a pick to Malcolm Butler and the goal line in the Super Bowl, Like everyone went back was like that's.
Speaker 1: A terrible move.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have done that. You should run the ball. But if it had worked, it been a great play, Like had they like bought in, it would have created like an element of like security for like all the couples within that, especially Cat, and I think it was more so that she thought I couldn't be trusted in general because I was talking so strategically. But in reality, the only people that should have been mad about that were just justin Spencer, like Alex Andrew, like Bailey and Jeremy Key and Dale, like you were part of like the group where I wasn't trying to like get people voted off, like I was gonna protect you. So I think it was more so people trying to get the target off the back. Once they like saw I was rubbing people the wrong way, they like piled on and like there was some stuff that I got told that people thought I said. I was like, I've never said that, Like I said I was like saying mean things to Jonathan. I was like, I never said anything me to Jonathan at all. So I think it was just a game of telephone that spiled out of control, and then it came to a front with the Cat conversation.
Speaker 3: How did it feel when she went back to Dale and then Dale and you kind of got into it.
Speaker 2: I mean, what am I gonna say to Dale? Like, I mean we've seen like kind of this. I was like, what, I'm sorry. I didn't want to get into like an argument with Dale over something that I didn't even know what Kat said, like she said I cussed her out, Like I don't think I cussed her out. I think I used a cuss word, like saying I've never like death and do that to you. But like at that point, like I didn't even care, like I was if so I felt so betrayed. No one was like looking at me. No one was looking me in the eye, know, would come up to me, like it was really awkward. I just wanted to go with a with Alicia and like just be done with it the whole situation. So I kind of just like, yeah, I'm done. Let's that's not even worth an argument.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you part of the idea to just self eliminate? Why not just like get eliminated? Like it kind of looks like when Alicia kind of steps up and like me and Choan are going to leave as a couple, we're gonna self eliminate. Like it kind of seems like, well, you guys were gonna get eliminated anyway, it's like.
Speaker 2: Why, Yeah, I think it was more so like not give him the satisfactions, like you didn't vote us off we left or home, but reality there we were done anyway. But yeah, I was like like whatever, like we're done, and like Alicia felt betrayed by her friends too, like we just weren't. It wasn't fun anymore. Like it was like I was enjoying the hell out of paradise and just didn't become fun. And truthfully, there was like no way we were gonna like go and we were we were gonna be gone the next week anyway after this, there's no way we're like staying. So it was just time to go.
Speaker 1: If you would have won, because you guys almost won, so if you did stay next week and then one, you stood.
Speaker 2: A chance we had, yeah, won the competition. We would have had to win a competition, and like I had some great ideas if we won, like believe it the strategy element. So this was fun off the gas well, I think people like and people have came to me afterwards, like I probably should have listened to you a little bit more like towards the end because obviously know how it ends. But I wanted to be able to like control the game in a way, right, And there's certain elements to it where you could like have an impact in the voting without just yourself. So for example, like the way it was worded was when you wanted a competition, like you got to hand out the first rows. In my mind and this like how deep When I was like, what if I hand it out to like another guy, Like everyone's voting for Brian. What if I hand it out to Brian Then he gets it to pres and everyone thinks we're safe, they're not voting for us. Then I get another rose at the end, and you can kind of like manipulate the vote that way and like get people out. Like that's how deep we're talking about. Guys. They should? They should?
Speaker 1: We do see Brian gets Brian gets a little worked up, and he's like I'm gonna you know, in his interview he's like, I'm gonna slap this kid right now, referring to you. I don't I don't think he was serious, but yeah, like what was his issue? And you guys had a conversation and how did that end?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ended up like fine, Like Brian like Brian was mad that I was, like he thought I was trying to get a vote. It often like I was last week for sure, because I thought, like, strategically, why we re voicing about and Kimmy's gone that following week. I was like, eh, when he had the conversation with me, like it actually makes sense to keep him here. And I told him straight up, I was like, dude, I don't have a problem with like what you did with Bailey. I don't have a problem with you as a person, Like this is a game at this point, and like strategically, like it kind of like we're getting down to the end. And like after that conversation, me and Brian were cool, like like no, no problems at all, Like it probably looked like he was upset. He probably was. But a big point of this is any time once I started talking strategy, anytime I would have a conversation with anybody, they people were like, oh, they're talking strategy. I could be talking about like the Berts and people would assume like I was talking about peptides one time with Dale and like everyone's they're talking strategy. It's like that type of like telephone game basically happened but now Brian, me and Brian finally had that conversation, and then everything after that was fine.
Speaker 3: What do you wish you've done differently?
Speaker 2: Woo, I think a lot of it. I wish that I would have been a little bit more aware of like where people's alliances were. And I think looking back at it, it was we were Me and Alicia were in a really tough spot from the get go. I was the last guy to come in, she was the last girl. I had zero people from Charity season there. I had none of my friends, like my true friends outside of this, no one was there. I didn't even have a roommate. All these people had roommates and there ruining one another, Like I didn't have anyone. It was just by myself. So like when you add that element to the game, like we were really far behind, probably should just like shut up once in a while and just like kind of played in the shadows a little bit more. But my that was a part of the strategy too, because like if it got down to the end and I'm like open about it and I'm not stabbing like my friends in the back, which I wouldn't have, like, then you might be able to like win like a vote from like the audience or like, however it's going to end. But yeah, I probably just shut up once in a while.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think I think you were kind of like, you know, yeah, you were focked. The only shot you had really was a few you would you guys almost won that that competition. If you would have won that competition, and then you could have locked somebody in on your side for being a little loyal, which in competition games and no one's loyal, but that would have been your holy chance. Other than that, yeah, you don't have a roommate. You guys are the two last people in, so you're the easiest to vote out. Like it's just so easy to just be like, yeah, well we didn't know them prior, or we didn't know Sean Pryor, like he just got here gone.
Speaker 2: And that's like and Alicia and I like we were from Tampa, like so everyone was talking like, oh, like why do you guys need to be here? You just go back together, and it's like everything was stocked against us. So yeah, we were, like you said, we were fucked. Basically, so you.
Speaker 3: Send yourself home. Where do you stand with the Leisha? When you guys leave, What are the conversations you're having? Are you going to try to continue the relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like when we got sent home, I was so excited, like we were going back to Tampa together, Like we had talked about leaving a relationship well prior to us getting eliminated, and I think looking back, like we were spending like every night, like sleeping the same room together, like all those like meaningful moments, even like the episode where Kim gets voted off, like I had like a mini day where I'm like putting a blindfold on her, feeding her like chocolates and stuff like that. Like like there was all these like integral moments to our relationship that like really built it up. I didn't really see it at all, but I was excited. I was like, we need to go back and like hang out with her I found. I thought I found like the most amazing person. I was like incredibly excited about our relationship. So yeah, I couldn't wait to get back to Tampa.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we can't really touch on where your relationship status is now, but I think that really covers everything. Sean, Thank you so much for taking the time and coming on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, it's a pleasure talking to you again. I don't think we'll probably have this conversation again in the normal setting, but well we'll say probably not.
Speaker 1: And to all our listeners, thank you guys so much for tuning in the bed or happy hour. Make sure you download and subscribe to the podcast so.
Speaker 3: We'll have new and exclusive interviews every single week. Thanks for listening by